• Responsible for the cleanliness of the assigned areas
• Work in accordance with the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
• Report to the shift in charge supervisor
• Maintain a log of the daily tasks allocated and completed
• Responsible for the serviceability and periodic maintenance of the equipment used
• Update/inform the shift in charge supervisor with the progress of the tasks allocated to be updated in the system.
• Clean the checkout rooms and replenish them with the necessary supplies
• Attend to guest calls and requests and inform the same to the front desk
• Report lost and found items to the front desk and deposit the same at the security department. Inform the shift in charge supervisor about the same
• Replenish all inventories in the pantry and stock room
• Coordinate with the team members for smooth and efficient functioning of the department
➢ ASST. HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR, ADNH COMPASS LLC, ABUDHABI APRIL 10, 2012 - APRIL 31, 2014
• Cleaned fixtures, furniture, floors, and windows.
• Transported garbage and waste to disposal area.
• Replenished bathroom supplies, cash register supplies, and cleaning supplies.
• Maintained and ordered supplies and cleaning chemicals.
- HOUSEKEEPING TEAM LEADER at MGM GRAND HOTEL
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Housekeeping supervisor position for 10 year in five star hotels and and making sure room r clean in a timely manner and to the standard of the hotel
- Housekeeping team leader at Hospitality Staffing Solution
- CNA/HHA/Caregiver at John Knox Village Care Center
- Behavior Health Technician at Florida medical center
- Environmental Services Technician at Florida Medical Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Nurseing
Responsible for insuring the cleanliness for an entire floor of offices which includes: the maintenance of flooring, emptying trash bins, dusting, cleaning windows and the replenishment of supplies as needed. Ensures that all workers on team perform their duties according to the standard operating procedures of company policy and within a timely manner.
- Housekeeping/ Team Leader at ABM Industries, FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
- Dietary Aide at ACTS Retirement- Life Communities
- Housekeeping at Service management Systems
- Warehouse worker at Dietz & Watson
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Culinary arts
Providing excellent cleaning services to the residents as well as the company itself maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Duties include sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, washing of laundry from time to time as well as the washing of dishes. Assisted Supervisor in daily task and assignments given to employees, helped prepare schedules, paper filing, typing daily reports, ordered cleaning products for housekeeping staff, etc.
- Housekeeping / Team leader at John Knox Village Inc
- Dietary/ Team Leader at The Court @ Palm Aire
- Sales Associate at Wal-Mart
6 years, 2 months at this Job
• Supervised a team to 25+ employees.
• Performed EVS activities.
• Prepared staffing schedules opened, closed shifts, assigned duties.
• Performed daily & monthly inspections.
• Maintained inventory and ordered supplies.
• Assisted with hiring, training, promotions choices, and employee evaluations.
• Experienced with Federal and State licensing agencies.
• Answered multiple 24-hour call lines for service request.
•Provided customer service to vendors, patients, and family members.
- Housekeeping Team Leader at Community Medical Center
- Account Manager at Healthcare Service Group
- Shipping Lead at Walgreens Distribution Center
5 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Business Administration
- A.A. degree - Criminal Justice
- Housekeeping Team Leader at INTERSTATE CLEANING CORPORATION
- Night Stocker at Hudsons salvage
- Cashier/Customer Service at Wingstop
- Housekeeping at Northpark Mall
5 months at this Job
- High school
Daily operating of the ride-on cleaning machine on the early morning hours.Ensure the Main Entrance and VIP Entrance,also Ground Floor hallways at Georgetown University Qatar are Clean, Sparkling and Dry by 7:00am or before any activities start.Guiding and training the team in cleaning procedures and ensuring they have the required materials and equipment.Team building and motivation.Attending to any special requests and activities that may occur.
- Machine Operator/Housekeeping/Team leader at Al Mukhtar Cleaning Services
- Trainer at Viva Marimba Troupe
- MC/Team leader at JKS Communications
- Performer at African Tumbas Troupe
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Supervise subordinate employees . Coordinates employee work schedule and assignment. Inspect completed work. Maintain inventory control, supplies, and keys . Collects, sorts transports, and distribute linen. Oversee and assist in the cleanliness of common areas including patient care areas and administrative buildings.
- Housekeeping Team Leader at Georgia Regional Hospital
- Housekeeping at Rite Way
- Housekeeping at Glen Meadows Retirement Community
- Executive Housekeeper at Ramada Inn
3 years, 9 months at this Job
Resident and commercial cleaning. Mopping, dusting, trash, vacuuming, window cleaning, making beds at customers request, cleaning basements, initial house cleaning, deep cleaning and wiping down chair legs, arms, base boards. I also clean at a law firm over night cleaning restrooms, break rooms, swiping, moping, refilling toilet paper, paper towels, soap trays and putting dishes inside dishwashers every night and putting them away after they are clean.
- Housekeeping Team Leader at Markatos Cleaning Services Inc
- School Age Teacher at Bellevue Community Center
- Laundry Aide at Mary Campbell Center
- Lead Teacher at KinderCare Childcare Center
5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Dental Hygiene
- Certification - Certified Flagger
- TECE 1 - Early Childhood Education
- High School Diploma - Biology
● Supervise subordinate employees
● Trains all new hires to clean up to hospital standards
● Maintain inventory control, supplies, and keys.
● Transfer calls to other departments, Report to meetings and put together meetings to help support housekeepers with issues.
● Adheres to established procedures to provide a safe working environment including complying with OSHA, state/local, and federal regulations.
● Ensures security of company assets.
● Oversee and assist in the cleanliness of common areas including patient care areas and administrative buildings.
● Inspect patient care rooms.
● Transported soiled linen, stocked clean linen.
● Secures the facility, ensuring building is locked/unlocked as required.
● Responsible for administering and coordinating housekeeping functions in assigned sections.
● Reports maintenance concerns via work order requests to appropriate personnel.
● Follows procedures for storage and disposal of trash and transports it to designated areas.
● Dispatch and assign employees to different floors and rooms to clean. Loader/ Packaging- Carson Products 05/1984-03/2002 Savannah, GA
● Packaged and unloaded numerous outgoing hair products.
● Responsible for shipping and receiving.
● Verified and recorded condition of incoming cargo
● Unloaded, picked, staged and loaded products for shipping
● Repacked damaged containers
● Forklift Operator
- Housekeeping Team Leader at PCSI
- at Loader/ Packager- Hershey warehouse
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma