Worked as housing coordinator obtaining housing for DCFS wards of the state.
- Housing Coordinator at Kaleidoscope
28 years, 10 months at this Job
The RHC works to reduce housing barriers and create housing choice for people with disabilities and older adults. The RHC works with state agencies, organizations, housing professionals and others to facilitate access to housing options and opportunities for people with disabilities and older adults.
❖ Duties are to include: Union/Snyder/Northumberland/Schuylkill/Lebanon and Berks Counties.
• Provide support to Nursing Home Transition Coordinators in finding suitable housing solutions.
• Provide information and/or technical assistance on Medicaid Home and Community Based Services Waivers, PREP, Fair Housing regulations, Home Modification programs and resources, and subsidized/affordable housing systems to state agencies, organizations, housing professionals and others to facilitate access to housing options and opportunities for people with disabilities and older adults.
• Provide technical assistance as needed to housing coalitions.
• Collect and collate regional data and reports as required by contract.
• Assist PHFA and HUD Housing Managers in marketing to persons with
• Disabilities and older adults.
• Assist DPW Enrolling Agency case managers to locate appropriate housing to meet consumer's needs.
• Provide technical assistance to agencies who are utilizing PAHousingSearch.com
• Advocate for housing choice through presentations at meetings, workshops and conferences.
• Assist with the distribution and creation of SDHP materials that educate people about such issues as: fair housing, how to file a HUD complaint, how to work with housing authorities and other housing issues that concern people with disabilities and older adults.
• Prepare reports as required by the RHC contract and requested by the Statewide Housing Coordinator and the Executive Director.
- Regional Housing Coordinator at Self-Determination Housing Project of PA
- CSO Community Action Agency at Sunbury BH/IDS
- CSO Community Action Agency at Central PA
- Self-employed at Self-employed
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associates in Building Construction and Design Technology - Building Construction and Design Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
As the Housing Coordinator I was in charge of Managing Housing referrals, monitoring finances, inputting data on excel spreadsheets. Attending county meetings. Tracking members benefits. Communicating with other control agencies such as Social Security, Payee agencies, medi-cal and law enforcement. Emailing and responding to telephone inquires. In addition to this I work with Community Care Licensing to track and monitor referrals with licensed car homes and unlicensed home. I would meet with landlords and members to advocate and aid in rental agreements. the members I serve are severely mentally ill , so I work closely with psychiatrist, therapist and family members to insure they remain successful in the community and in stable housing.
- Housing Coordinator at Turning Point
- Account Manager at CEPS
- at Benefit Management L.I.F.E
- Reservation Consultant at CA State Park Reservation Center
5 months at this Job
• Supervised employees and volunteers
• Evaluated and analyzed agency as a result bridged gap within the organization
• Within 30 days as Housing Specialist, established new position as Housing Coordinator
• Created job description and duties for Housing Coordinator position
• Audited, interpreted, and applied a variety of rules and regulations to remain in compliance with performance expectations
• Liaison between Property Management Department and Case Management Services Department
• Facilitated meetings and conferences
• Trained employees and volunteers
• Conducted Housing Seminars and Workshops
• Reconciled all accounts receivable
• Maintained participant files to ensure completeness of required documentation and verifications
• Filed court documents for eviction and attended scheduled court hearings as Landlord's representative
• Collaborated with Managers and Case Manager regarding tenant accounts and vendor payments
• Ensured superlative customer service, up-to-date calling sequences, and accurate contact information
• Monitored landlord-tenant relations and mediated disputes when necessary.
• Responded to resident concerns and complaints
• Ensured timely completion and documentation of client moves, eligibility, and lease-ups
• Familiarized and adhered to rules and regulations as stipulated in federal and state guidelines
• Created and sustained electronic and manual files. This included entering data into computer and prepared typed materials including but not limited to: correspondence, memos, notices, assessments, and forms
- Housing Coordinator/ Housing Specialist at EHM, Inc
- Clerk Typist II/ Intermittent Intake Interviewer at Commonwealth of PA
- Supportive Services Coordinator at Tri County Community Action Commission
- Caseworker II at Dauphin Children and Youth
11 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Human Services Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Responsibilities: Manage over 1500+ homes on Camp Pendleton. Prepare leases, do lease signings, walk homes and property to check for any issues, clean and maintain homes, problem solve, help service members with their move, receive rent payments, post notices for violations and 3 day notices. I provide customer service, take phone calls in a fast pace office. Housing Coordinator: 1St point of contact for new Service members who need housing here on base, input Services members information to qualify them for housing, work close with Central Housing (Government) to make sure we have all documents to offer a home for families while stationed her on Camp Pendleton.
- Customer Service Representative/Housing Coordinator at LINCOLN MILITARY HOUSING
- Resident Relationship Specialist at Pinnacle Property Management
- Client Services Manager at Marshall Wealth Management Group
- Sales Support Representative at Language Line Services
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Child Development - Child Development
The transportation of homeless individuals and or clients to sustainable housing transportation of clients to and from various appointments are there medical and or legal as well as the resolution of housing conflicts.
- Housing Coordinator at Sacramento Self Help Housing
- Substance Abuse Counselor at Summit Estate Recovery Center
- Substance Recovery Counselor at Healthcare Staffing Professionals
- Residential Services Coordinator at Inn Vision Shelter Network Julian Street Inn
3 months at this Job
Office of General Services, US Embassy Islamabad Responsible for inspections and management of off-compound leasing properties in Islamabad for 350 units. Primary contact for housing and customer service issues between Management Office, Warehouse, Facilities Management, Regional Security Office, and IRM's Radio and Telephone Units. Coordinator for residential landlords, subcontractors and Property Assistants. ACCOMPLISHMENTS - Restored American staff's faith with improved quality of housings in Islamabad. - Requested stand-alone computer and IronKey to facilitate timely inspection reports across departments; coordinated installation and usage policy. - Assisted with planning, policy, and preparation stages to move 200 off-compound officers, living throughout the city, into on-compound apartments. - Assisted Housing's locally engaged staff, Property Assistants, to understand situations prompted by cultural differences. - Updated and organized standard operating procedures in Housing Coordinator manual. JOB EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS - Conducted make-ready inspections for off-compound US government owned and leased properties, prepared same-day reports, emailed specified departments with photos, and followed through to result a safe and timely move-in. - Acted as Housing's customer service point of contact; corresponded to property deficiencies until work solutions with the related departments completed. - Prepared, represented, and delivered Housing PowerPoint presentation at Newcomers In-brief monthly sessions and Power-Point pre-departure briefing, occasionally for General Services. - Rated government contracted cleaning companies used in the make- ready process. Attended bi-annual meetings to provide critical feedback to owners. - Attend weekly and monthly department meetings.
- Housing Coordinator at US Department of State
- Management & Administrative Support Assistant at USAID/Philippines, US Embassy Port Moresby
- Dental Hygienist at Multi-dimensional
- Office Manager at Eagle Interiors, commercial construction
6 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Dental Hygiene - Dental Hygiene
- - Pre-Dental Hygiene Program
I am the housing grants coordinator. I am responsible for the writing, award, administration, procurement, inspection, and audits of all housing grants. We currently have awards in excess of 5 million dollars. On average in one year my program administers 3 million dollars in federal and state dollars completing at least 50 projects. I have worked as a CHOICES case manager prior to this position. My responsibilities were to enroll individuals in LTSS using LTC Medicaid dollars. I was responsible for the writing of the Medicaid applications and the approvals of the PAE's. I have also audited aging community programs as the Quality Assurance Coordinator for the Southeast Area on Aging and Disability.
- Housing Coordinator at SETDD (Southeast Tennessee Development District)
- Assistant Manager at the Red Bank store at Ace Hardware
- Senior Services at
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Psychology
• Part time group housing coordinator responsible for working directly with hotels in NWI and incoming sporting tournaments to sell room nights for groups and teams.
• Made contact with the hotels to bid on rooms for tournaments as well as wrote contracts for housing agreements between hotel and the South Shore CVA in regards to specific tournament.
• Signed contracts and made sure to follow up with hotel via phone conversation and emails to ensure contracts were being fulfilled.
• Worked with the Meeting Max system to take guest reservations and assign groups sub blocks with allotted booking times for tournaments.
• Followed up with guests, hotels, and event organizers to ensure event was successful and take comments for the future.
• Wrote income reports, room reports, hotel pick up reports, contracts, commission reports, as well as spread sheets for group sales, comp, commissions, and rebates.
- Group Housing Coordinator at South Shore Convention and Visitors Authority Hammond IN
- at South Shore Convention and Visitors Authority Hammond IN
- Shift Manager at Q BBQ
- Hotel and Front Desk Supervisor at Majestic Star Hotel and Casino Gary IN
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management - Hospitality and Tourism Management
- bachelors in hospitality - Vocal
Housing Coordinator - Navigate housing market for clients, assist in finding placement for hard to house individuals. Mental Health Tech - assist case managers in every way. Office work as well as small case lode of 7- 10 clients
- Housing Coordinator/Mental Health Tech at Sunrise Services Inc
- Cashier at Target
- Support Specialist at The Edwards Center Inc
- Cashier at Plaid Pantry
11 months at this Job
- Human Services Degree