Lincoln Military Housing- Housing Coordinator 03/2017- Current 40 Hours a week $14/per hour Providing customer service for all prospective and current residents within multi-family housing. Overseeing over fifteen-hundred homes and six areas. Leasing, scheduling of appointments, dispatching maintenance calls accordingly, knowledge of the Lincoln communities, ensuring residents needs are met on a day to day basis, various administrative tasks for a district of over one thousand five hundred residents. Familiarity with BAH, EFMP, serving military members ranks in between E1-E-9 and O1-O6, assigning residents to specific homes for their family size. Proficiency in computer skills, email correspondence, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word. Knowledge of computer programs such as Yardi and Payscan, performing inspections within resident’s homes/properties, and processing applications.
- Housing Coordinator at Lincoln Military Housing
- Dell's Military Outreach Program- San Diego Regional Sales Manager at Cox Communications inc
- Sales Manager at Cox Communications inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
Housing Coordinator / Community Case Manager for non-profit
- Housing Coordinator/Case Management at Chrysalis Center, Inc
- Shamanic Healing/yoga instructor at West Hartford Yoga
- Gourmet meats at Stew Leonard's
- Restaurant Manager at Popeye's Chicken
4 years at this Job
- M.A. - Forensic Psychology
• Work with clients with developmental disabilities and low income
• Gather financial information from clients to conduct housing searches
• Calculate household income
• Conduct housing searches based on household income
• Actively communicate with client's and their families
• Give client's contact information for other resources that may benefit them
• Maintain an organized caseload
- Housing Coordinator at Housing Choices
- Bagger/Cashier/Bookkeeper at Safeway
- Case Manager Intern at Catholic Charities
- Immigration and Legal Services Intern at Catholic Charities
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Psychology and Social Action
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
• Meet with prospective residents, including high ranking Officers, to pre qualify them for base housing by following all government regulations.
• Maintain excellent relations with government employees to ensure a smooth transition for future residents into base housing.
• Attach future residents to their new home and prepare all paperwork for their next step of move in.
• Assist district managers with rent reconciliation
• Back up for all housing coordinators and their properties.
• Daily Analysis reports for all properties
- Housing Coordinator at Lincoln Military Housing
- Bookkeeper at Lincoln Military Housing
- Customer Service Representative at Lincoln Military Housing
- Onsite Assistant Manager at Bob Cota Property
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Some college
• Zuma Housing (student housing company)
• Multy Family property management.
• Managing over 500 tenants daily requests and complaints.
• Account receivable for monthly rent payments.
• Work directly with vendors and maintenance to ensure timely completion of rehabs and maintenance work.
• Manage maintenance team performance, working with a budget, responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of employees in the general maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds, and equipment.
• Responsible for maintaining electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and related systems.
• Performs the work of employees and other duties as required.
• Responsible for 23 buildings coordinating the maintenance team and maintaining a great relationship with the onsite managers.
• Supervise and assign the work of maintenance employees.
• Inspect work for completeness.
• Determines material, equipment, and supplies to be used.
• Keep time cards and other routine records.
• Coordinate or install, inspect, repair and maintain the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems in all health department locations.
• Coordinate general repairs such as painting, patching walls, security hardware, hanging shelves and landscaping.
• Coordinates renovations of existing facilities and the construction of new facilities.
• Coordinate and inspect major contract work on the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems in all health department.
- Housing Coordinator at Zuma Housing LLC
- Guest experience manager/ front office agent at Ginosi
- Office Coordinator/Manager at Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
- On Site Property Manager at LS LIMPEZA
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor - Literature
- Certificate - History
Designs, edits and develops materials for internal and external audiences
• Proactively identifies opportunities to build and protect the Wyndham brand and reputation Clermont, FL 34714 Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort - Bonnet Creek 01/2018 - 10/2018 Group Housing Coordinator
- Group Housing Coordinator at Town Center Blvd
9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Public Relations
Assisting clients in the application process of finding and obtaining housing.
- Housing Coordinator at Housing Solutions of Greene County
- Executive Director of Operations at
2 months at this Job
- High school - Nursing
- Some college
Intake and assessment of the family's needs Guidance and Counseling throughout the housing search Provide tools to ensure housing stability Locate appropriate housing and advocate on family's behalf to ensure they are placed in safe housing Inspection of units for safety Collaborate with landlords to improve tenant relations
- HOUSING COORDINATOR at HOUSING UP
- CASE MANAGER (ACT) at CAPITAL COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Field Representative at U.S. Department of Commerce
5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ART - Psychology
The transportation of homeless individuals and or clients to sustainable housing transportation of clients to and from various appointments are there medical and or legal as well as the resolution of housing conflicts.
- Housing Coordinator at Sacramento Self Help Housing
- Substance Abuse Counselor at Summit Estate Recovery Center
- Substance Recovery Counselor at Healthcare Staffing Professionals
- Residential Services Coordinator at Inn Vision Shelter Network Julian Street Inn
3 months at this Job
Responsibilities Interviews applicants to determine housing needs and eligibility. * Initiates applicant file. * Schedules recertification, make appointments with participant and I interview participant. * Documents family composition, citizenship status, income, age, identity, assets and other information as required. * Collect recertification information, including income and household changes. * Obtains current, third party verification in accordance with program requirements and procedures. * Determines eligibility, calculates income allowances, assets, and rent and performs data entry. Calculates new Total Tenant Payments (TTP) and HAP payments for recertification. * Notifies clients and owners of the results of annual recertification. * Monitor participant move and lease terminations. * Schedules clients for briefings to explain HUD guidelines. Conducts group or individual briefings. Describes the special mobility program, HCV program benefits, program rule and obligations and program processes. * Issues vouchers. * Processes requests for tenancy approval submitted by voucher holders who locate a unit. * Coordinates activities with supervisor, counselors/case workers, inspectors, and other coworkers. * Performs timely and accurate data entry.
- Housing Coordinator at Jersey City Housing Authority
- Housing and Community Specialist at HOME FORWARD
- Property Specialist at SANTA CLARA COUNTY HOUSING AUTHORITY
- Resident / Assistant Manager at LINCOLN PROPERTIES
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Speech Communication
- DIPLOMA - Real Estate Fundamentals
- - General Studies
- Bachelor - Government Management