Housing Inspector for National disasters
- Housing Inspector at FEMA
- Volunteer at Living Word Christian Center
- Office Manager/Senior Sales representative at Desert Sands Travel
- Executive Secretary I, II, III / Paraprofessional Teacher/Aide at Valley View School
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Professional Office Secretary skills
- some college - Business and Management
- High school - College Prep
Worked as a housing inspector as a code enforcement officer.
- Housing Inspector at HPD
- Professor at Correction Institute
- Project Engineer at Resurfacing of the Loristand Airport Carriacou
- Project Engineer at Government of Grenada
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Engineering
- Diploma in Spanish - Spanish
* Housing Inspector for FEMA to help inspect all houses damaged in Puerto Rico during Hurricane Maria. * Successfully inspected over 180 houses
- Housing Inspector at WSP Inspection Service
- Tour Desk Agent at Destination Puerto Rico
- Sales Associate at Nordstrom
- Brand Ambassador at Banana Republic
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Relations
Housing Inspector enforcing the provisions of the City Code.
• Responsible for rental licensing inspections.
• Issues inspection reports and compliance orders.
• Communicates with tenants and landlords, solving disagreements.
- Housing Inspector at City of Fridley
- Housing Inspector at City of Crystal
- Housing Assistant at City of Anoka
- E-7 Finance Department Head at US Coast Guard
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Liberal Studies
Housing inspector for the Tu Hogar Renace STEP Program
- Housing Inspector at Yates Bird
- Cashier/Customer Service at MARIOS PIZZA
- Customer Service Representative at Atento
1 year at this Job
- High school - Mecanic
- Some college
CHRIS MOSQUERA 311 Taylor Avenue, G-20 Cape Canaveral, Florida 32920 Phone/Text: (301) 806-1050 E-mail: [email protected] _____________________________________________ OBJECTIVES: To continue and expand my career in the housing and real estate industry. EMPLOYMENT: HOUSING OPPORTUNITIES COMMISSION OF MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MD. 10400 Detrick Avenue, Kensington, MD 20895. Phone: 240-627-9400 April 2000 to August 2013 (Retired) * HOUSING INSPECTOR: Assure that HUD Housing Quality Standards and local building codes are maintained by landlords and tenants renting under the HUD Housing Choice Voucher (formerly Section 8) programs, providing rental assistance to low income families. * Knowledge of HUD regulations and local building codes. * Familiarity with affordable housing programs. * Extensive public contact position, requiring caring customer service. * Landlord and tenant problem solving skills. * Objectives are to achieve cooperative compliance. * I have a solid understanding of real estate laws and fair housing regulations. * The goals are for families to live in safe and healthy housing conditions free from known physical defects and environmental concerns, and to help owners maintain their rental units in accordance with HUD regulations and local building codes. WEICHERT REALTORS and MARYDALE REALTY Bethesda, MD. * Leasing agent for real estate property management firms. * Perform background screening of all applicants in accordance with Federal and State Fair Housing Regulations and company policies. REAL ESTATE RENOVATIONS AND INVESTMENTS 311 Taylor Ave. G-20, Cape Canaveral, Florida 32920 2013 to Currently. (Self Employed). * Purchased, renovated, rented and resold homes, condos, trailers and boats for personal portfolio. Rent boats using ARBNB. * The properties were in run down condition, with extensive deferred maintenance. * Arrange financing, physically done the sweat equity work and contracting out as needed. * The goals are to upgrade the properties, thus improving the neighborhood and increasing equity value. * I understand investor financing and doing the actual physical renovations to improve the properties, leasing and property management. LICENSES: * Former Real Estate Licenses in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia and Florida. All licenses expired. I would be happy to obtain license and certification as needed. * Florida CDL Class A Commercial Driver’s License. * Yardi software experience. ACADEMIC EDUCATION: * National Labor College, BA degree in Labor Relations, Graduated 'Cum Laude'.
- HOUSING INSPECTOR at HOUSING OPPORTUNITIES COMMISSION OF MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MD
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Labor Studies
• Contractor for FEMA-Housing inspector in disaster areas, Part Time Position- Deployed to hurricane or flood areas after Presidential Federal Disaster Declaration. Have worked 3 Disasters since 2017. Hurricane Harvey in Texas and Marie in Florida last year, and most recently Hurricane Florence in Jacksonville NC.
• Federal background check/Security clearance.
• Official disaster response official
• Member of Department of Homeland Security.
- Housing Inspector at WSP USA Inspection Services
- Independent Contractor at Uber Partner Drivers, UZURV and Care on Demand
- General Manager/ Franchisee Owner at Golden Corral Corporation, Corral of Columbus (Franchise Partnership), ESC Restaurants (Franchise) and Platinum Corral (Franchise)
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
Responsibilities 1) Scheduled inspections. 2) Printed and mailed out the inspection letters to the landlords and tenants. 3) Received and return phone calls to landlords, tenants and prospective landlords and tenants. 4) In the past four years I have performed over a 4,000 section 8 inspections. These inspections included Annual, Initial, Special, re-inspections and rent reasonable inspections. 5) Resolved conflicts between landlord and tenants involving section 8 issues and also between landlords and the housing agency. Accomplishments I have helped to bring the inspection schedules to 120 days in advance of the tenants re-certification date. I was also promoted to a permanent full time Civil Service employee position. Skills Used Construction knowledge and People skills. The ability to explain to landlords and tenants what the deficiencies were and why they were important.
- Housing Inspector at Kenner Housing Authority
- Field property insurance adjuster for 14 years. at Integrity Adjusters / Pilot Catastrophe Services
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Two years of college. - Business
JAPAN July 2012 - Present 40 hours a week GS-7 Housing Inspector, Military Family Housing, Hario Village Provide support and assistance to CFAS and the Housing Director to maintain, inspect and operate 532 units of government family housing and support to SOFA sponsored personnel (military and civilian) and to obtain alternative housing on the local economy. Hario housing a remote site consists of 72.67 acres of land, 5- 9 story high rises and 212 townhouses. Uses directives promulgated by DOD, DON, CNIC and NAVFAC, and local guidelines concerning on-base housing management, assignment and support services. Reviews and assists with updates to station instructions, regulations, policy letters, bulletins, and other official publications affecting family housing operations, maintenance/ repairs, inspections and community involvement. Works directly with Public Works and the Army Corps of Engineers executing the Government of Japan's Facilities Improvement Program, (JFIP); NAVFAC FE Special Projects that support modernizations and upgrades efforts and to identifying maintenance, repair, safety problems and warranty issues. Inspect and take corrective action as necessary maintaining high standards for habitability and safety of family housing units and the residents in accordance with DOD and DON guidelines and funding constraints. Directly responsible for facility management, real-property management and enforcing rules and regulations as required. Responsible for conducting move-in, pre and final inspections requiring attention to details, annotating and identifying damages, discrepancies, and maintenance/ repair requirements necessary to develop work scope packages for corrective action, budgeting and project development. Maintain data tracking systems for grounds inspections, preventative maintenance programs and work requests submitted to the PWD ensuring timely and progressive action is taken, controlling delays and budget over-runs. Assist in authorizing issue of self-help materials, equipment and inspecting self-help projects. Utilize and interact with the Enterprise Military Housing (EMH) system to electronically maintain/update records and other data entry and control systems including MAXIMO 7 to view the status of work requests, contracts and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Housing Inspector, Military Family Housing, Hario Village at MILITARY FAMILY HOUSING WELCOME CENTER SASEBO
- Petty Officer in Charge of Self-Help at NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING COMMAND FAR EAST
- Instructor at 31st SEABEE READINESS GROUP TRAINING COMMAND
- Crew Leader and Lead Welder at NAVAL MOBILE CONSTRUCTION BATTALION FIVE
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Leadership Course
- - Design Welding
2016-Present ✓ Provided office help and other professional services, during recent Hurricane emergencies. ✓ Interpreting and care for customers. ✓ Housing Inspector.
- Housing Inspector at FEMA Vanguard
- Professional Cosmetologist at
- Food and Beverage Attendant at La Concha Resort
3 years at this Job