HR /Admin Assistant/ Medical & Office supply ordering for 7 cities/ Invoicing and Billing
HR /Admin Assistant/ Medical & Office supply ordering for 7 cities/ Invoicing and Billing
- HR /Admin Assistant at American Medical Home Home Health Services
- HR/ Admin Assistant/ Payroll/ Scheduling/ Medical Filing at Personal Touch Home Care
- HR/ Admin Assistant/ Payroll & Time Keeping at ROCK AND COAL CONSTRUCTION
- Customer Service Representative at Corner Store - Convenience Stores (CST BRANDS)
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Architecture and Interior Design
Tridium/Access It/Work Speed Inventory/Logs/Inspections for equipment Building monitoring Radio Communication/Etiquette Emergency Procedures Scheduling/Payroll In this position I manage dock traffic, logs, issue and deactivate badges for building tenants. Program doors, elevators and suite's for events. Perform security rounds to insure building is secure/un-secure, check for maintenance issues, building problems, and check for unauthorized personnel in building. Ensure communication between building staff, contractors and tenants. Assist in the inspections of all safety equipment throughout building. Also assist in training new officers. Assist building staff and emergency responders addressing medical and security emergencies. As of 8/2019 given promotion to HR Admin Assistant, which gives me responsibility to assist with scheduling, payroll, over seeing employees and assisting the Security Director when needed.
Tridium/Access It/Work Speed
Inventory/Logs/Inspections for equipment
In this position I manage dock traffic, logs, issue and deactivate badges for building tenants. Program doors, elevators and suite's for events. Perform security rounds to insure building is secure/un-secure, check for maintenance issues, building problems, and check for unauthorized personnel in building. Ensure communication between building staff, contractors and tenants. Assist in the inspections of all safety equipment throughout building. Also assist in training new officers. Assist building staff and emergency responders addressing medical and security emergencies. As of 8/2019 given promotion to HR Admin Assistant, which gives me responsibility to assist with scheduling, payroll, over seeing employees and assisting the Security Director when needed.
- HR Admin Assistant/Security Officer at Edifice Security
- Dining Service Coordinator at Walker House
- Bartender at Y-Not Pizza
- Assistant Manager at Ritter Inn
4 years at this Job
- - Business
interview / process attendance, compensation off and holidays
• Process and prepare for newly hire employee such as offer letter, contract, Visa, email, telephone / mobile as well as exit
• Conduct induction / orientation to all new hire, collect all documents of new employee and maintain file
• *Coordinate Agency / Recruitment and Schedule interviews, meetings and update calendar
• Handles and update HRMS - Talentoz in head office DAFZA, India, China, Abu Dhabi and London regarding leaves,
• Conduct HRMS training for all staff in UAE and video conference for our outside UAE staff
• Prepare and apply employee visa, trade license, working permit, request salary certificate, update employee contract, NOC,
• Coordinate to the company PRO for processing employee dependents Visa, renewal of vehicle and any documents required. Replacement during absence.
• Coordinate and supervise AUH Administration Crewing for Admin works
• Process and renewal of medical insurance card of Abu Dhabi staff and DAFZA staff
• Arrange travel booking, Visa (Chinese, Germany, Switzerland, etc), transportation and hotel accommodation of staff and guest
• Main contact person in UAE and outside UAE for leaves, attendance and holidays
• Handles petty cash for office supplies such as groceries, stationaries, payment for couriers, waters and arrange for meal for guest
• IT support, provide email add, laptop / desktop, telephone extension and coordinate with new staff / old staff, inventory of laptop, desktop and other company property
• Arrange, Coordinate and prepare things required for all events
• Coordinate with Suppliers and Handles accounts such as Contracts, Vendor Registration, credit facilities, vendor evaluation
• Handles and file employee trainings, evaluation and resume
• AND over all handles Admin and HR responsibility
• Answers calls / transfer calls to the concerned department
interview / process
attendance, compensation off and holidays
- HR Admin Assistant at Foresight Group Services Limited FZCO
- Administration Officer cum Secretary at St. Clair Real Estate
- HR Administrative Coordinator at Econosto Mideast B.V
- Receptionist - Front Desk at Econosto Mideast B.V
10 months at this Job
- - Document Control Course Sites Power Training Center
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
ACTION BOX As the HR Admin Assistant I was responsible for assisting with the organization and maintenance of records in the human resources department; including, updating and filing personnel files. I would also answer multiple telephone line systems and forward calls to proper staff, organize payroll records, maintain and refill office supplies, and all other administrative duties, including copying, managing mail, etc.
- HR ADMIN ASSISTANT at
- FILE CLERK at PAUL KUBOSH ATTORNEY AT LAW
- VIRTUAL RECEPTIONIST at SPACE CITY LIGHTS
- FILE CLERK, THE GREENTSHEET at
2 months at this Job
Working as a Front desk HR Assistant for the Human Resource Dept of St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center. The role involves multitasking in a fast paced environment. Job Responsibilities: ❖ Attending all calls for the HR department. Being the first point of contact, I need to understand the issue and seek the best possible solution. ❖ Attending all walk-ins which include New Hires, ex-employees and current employees. ❖ Distributing Mails for the entire HR Dept. ❖ Working on weekly reports for the Talent Acquisition Team. ❖ Workday support, as and when needed. ❖ Assisting our employee coordinator with orientation related administrative tasks like arranging the parking tags with the badges, creating labels and arranging the orientation packages.
- HR Admin Assistant at St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center
- HR Coordinator at CYIENT INC
- IT Technical Recruiter at
- HR Admin at INFOWAVE SYSTEMS, INC
4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree of Professional Coder - Professional Coder
- Certified Professional Coder
- Bachelors of Arts in English - English
As an administrative assistant in the HR department, I arranged bi-weekly orientations, edited the reports written by the COO, managed large Excel spreadsheets tracking required employee documents, wrote and sent offer letters, wrote and generated reports, filled in for the receptionist, entered data by 10-key or typing, and assisted the HR generalist in various onboarding responsibilities. Faxing, scanning, copying, advanced customer service skills, and keen attention to detail.
- HR Admin Assistant at PSA Behavioral Health
- Independent Contractor at
- Investigator/Administration at Frasco Investigative Services
11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Deaf Studies
- AA - Liberal Arts
• Processed on-boarding of new Care Givers. These included: Creating personnel files, administering regulatory and compliance testing, new associate orientation.
• Coordinated with Staffing Managers and Client Care Managers for the successful pairing of Care Givers to patient-clients.
• Created a monitoring system to ensure Care Givers compliance to state regulations.
• Coordinated with partner home care facilities to ensure compliance to state regulations.
• Assisted HR Manager in preparing quarterly and annual management reports.
• Prepared care packets for Care Givers to record daily activity upon deployment.
• Prepared Assessment Packets used by patient-clients to evaluate company's services.
• Prepared monthly company travel expense reports using Excel.
• Performed front desk duties as needed.
- HR Admin Assistant at Home Care Assistance
- Senior Staff at Dealer Development Dept
- Staff at Dealer Development Dept
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Tourism
• Implemented effective HR policies to ensure all practices are in compliance with labor and employment regulations.
• Increased employee retention rates by creating and maintaining a positive work environment
• Experience in employee recruitment and retention, staff development, mediation, conflict resolution, benefits and compensation, HR records management, HR policies development and legal compliance.
• Adeptly handle administrative matters including screening calls, managing calendars, planning meetings, making travel arrangements, composing documents and organizing offices for efficiency.
• Interact professionally with all levels of staff and maintain the highest level of confidentiality; known for tact and diplomacy in handling sensitive issues.
• Efficient user of Microsoft Office; quickly learn and master new technology.
• Administer various complex statistical records for enrollment procedures.
• Ensure compliance to school regulations and procedures.
• Certify registration process for all new students and ensure eligibility.
• Maintain records of transcripts from student's previous school.
• Organize and assist in transmission of special education files.
• Collect and evaluate all registration forms with health records and emergency cards.
- HR, Admin Assistant, Registrar at Mater Academy St. Cloud
- Sales Pre-Planning Advisor at Dignity Memorial
- Office Manager at Acupuncture Integrative Wellness Center
- Administrative Secretary at CDR Community Church Kissimmee
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- HR Admin.Assistant at Early Education and Care Inc
- Receptionist at Early Education and Care Inc
- Bank Teller at Hancock/Whitney Bank
- Bank Teller at Peoples First Community Bank
3 years, 2 months at this Job
-Provide administrative support to expatriate employees & business travelers from MHIENG/Japanese Headquarters and its manufactures. Assist Mitsubishi Orlando APM project for phase 1 matters. -Serve as a HR-generalist at Orlando site. Coordinate and conduct recruiting, hiring, orientation & on-boarding process for new hires. Process payroll, assist enrolling benefits, review, prepare & conduct disciplinary action and terminating employees. -Act as an office manager. Purchasing & accounting; create/process PO, arrange domestic & international shipment, receiving at the site, process invoices and reconcile payments. Interface with vendors. - Organize site functions; various meetings, safety trainings & holiday party. Make travel arrangements.
- HR/Admin Assistant at Crystal Mover Services, Inc
- Administrative assistant at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc
- Office Administrator at AA metals, Inc
- Coordinator at International Exchange
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management - Hospitality Management