As an administrative assistant in the HR department, I arranged bi-weekly orientations, edited the reports written by the COO, managed large Excel spreadsheets tracking required employee documents, wrote and sent offer letters, wrote and generated reports, filled in for the receptionist, entered data by 10-key or typing, and assisted the HR generalist in various onboarding responsibilities. Faxing, scanning, copying, advanced customer service skills, and keen attention to detail.
- HR Admin Assistant at PSA Behavioral Health
- Independent Contractor at
- Investigator/Administration at Frasco Investigative Services
11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Deaf Studies
- AA - Liberal Arts
leveled up within the company: · Download credit card/Auto-pay payments into billing system · Handle all purchase ordering · Check-in UPS/FEDEX/USPS packages · Entered payments that came via USPS into billing system · Entered payments into Bank · Cover Receptionist when needed · Send out bills to companies Associated with · Distribute customers monthly bills · Download call detail records · Supervise Inventory/transfers in Warehouse · Track Recycling · Process Employee Timecards · Assisted with special projects · Post Credits to Customer Accounts · Document Disposal · Cancellation tracking · Organization of filing room · Processed Mail Distribution · Accounts Payable · Receptionist Duties · Office Automation · Customer Service · Sales/Marketing · Sales Tracking Orders · Audit Verizon/Frontier Bills · Filing
leveled up within the company:
· Download credit card/Auto-pay payments into billing system
· Handle all purchase ordering
· Check-in UPS/FEDEX/USPS packages
· Entered payments that came via USPS into billing system
· Entered payments into Bank
· Cover Receptionist when needed
· Send out bills to companies Associated with
· Distribute customers monthly bills
· Download call detail records
· Supervise Inventory/transfers in Warehouse
· Track Recycling
· Process Employee Timecards
· Assisted with special projects
· Post Credits to Customer Accounts
· Document Disposal
· Cancellation tracking
· Organization of filing room
· Processed Mail Distribution
· Accounts Payable
· Receptionist Duties
· Office Automation
· Customer Service
· Sales Tracking Orders
· Audit Verizon/Frontier Bills
- HR/Admin Assistant at Southern California Telephone Company
- Home health - Caregiver at Accent Care
- Caregiver at COUNTRY VILLA MURRIETA
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
o Accounts Payable * Under the position in Accounts Payable, I handle certain Vendor invoices. I receive their invoices, purchase orders, packing slips, quotes, and signed purchase order requests. I match these items to verify the invoice and then enter the invoice into Macola. I also handle any discrepancies and check statements to make sure we are up-to-date. o HR Administrative Assistant * As the administrative assistant I handle new and terminated employee filing and excel spreadsheets, and help employees set up their benefits. I keep track of all of the spreadsheets and filing system, as well as do any and all other tasks asked of me. * I am also the receptionist and the Office Admin. I handle the phones and walk- ins, as well as order the office supplies, send out important emails to employees, and handle the office mail. As the office admin, I also take care of organizing and setting up small company parties and events.
- o Accounts Payable/HR Admin Assistant at MWI Pumps
- Accounting Clerk at City of Coconut Creek
- Customer Service Processor at American Residential Warranty
- Office Assistant at Marine Electronic Installers
11 months at this Job
Assisted HR manager with hiring and termination correspondence, file management, data entry, security clearance,time card, Attendance report
- HR Admin Assistant at VICC Construction Company
- Administrative Assistant at Sky Link Aviation
- Shipment Manager for Global Aviation Support Provider at Air Speed Charter
- HR Coordinator at Lease Line Company
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
I started with this company as a Scheduler/Time Card Manager where I oversaw and made weekly schedules for approximately 95 clients and 70 Caregivers, managed all times for Caregivers as well as PA and Waiver hours for clients, sent all hours to payroll weekly once I had them completed for processing/billing, set up and scheduled all new clients, monitored all NOAs, answered phones, monitored all call ins, monitored and documented all unused hours for clients, took client and or caregiver complaints/issues, raised billed hours from 1,700 to 2,200 per week during my 6 months in this position, worked on call shifts, monitored caregiver bonuses, and work with HR Manager and our Nurse/BM to do whatever I could to help grow the business and help it succeed. I have recently been promoted to HR / Admin Assistant. With my new position I am in charge of all hiring, firing, training, and disciplinary of approx. 75 caregivers. I hold quarterly in-service training for our caregivers, monitor all caregiver credentials, assure that their employee files / credentials are kept up to date, schedule all training and credential courses that are expiring to keep the caregivers in compliance with state laws. I investigate any client complaints that come in about caregivers and document as needed.
- HR / ADMIN ASSISTANT at ELDERS JOURNEY HOME HEALTH CARE
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at PEOPLE READY
- RECORDS CLERK at TRANSCRIBER, CITY OF COLUMBUS POLICE DEPARTMENT
- FRONT DESK MANAGER at HOLIDAY INN CONFERENCE CENTER
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
1. Sourcing 2. Conduct phone interview/phone screening. 3. Conversion and validation process of applicant's resume. 4. Posting job hirings - Jobstreet
2. Conduct phone interview/phone screening.
3. Conversion and validation process of applicant's resume.
4. Posting job hirings - Jobstreet
- HR Admin Assistant at Infolink Placement and Computer Services Corp. (ACCENTURE PHILS.)
- Account Manager at Alorica Phils
- CSR (CHAT SUPPORT) - Nike Account at Convergys Phils
- at Damascus Foundation
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- High School Diploma
Human Resources Administrative Assistant - Supported HR Analyst / Managers with onboarding by ensuring all I9 documentation was error free Issued or assigned nameplates, office space, locker, computer, and other electronics to new employees during off boarding, Escorted terminated employees off premises Confiscated company property upon employee termination/ final departure Issued and relinquished credit card authorization, building entry and parking badges Processed high volumes of unemployment claims daily. Processed Monthly Union Timesheets. . Managed Outlook calendar; set and rescheduled appointments/ meetings Scheduled travel arrangements for multiple employees. Prepared and submitted time-sensitive expense reports. Distributed mail and emailed department memorandums . Mailed FMLA letters of eligibility, notices, and severances information to requesting parties Accounts Payable Processed monthly invoices totaling over $3 million before respective due dates Month-End & Year-End. Performed day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities and provided efficient client service Tracked, processed and reconciled payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, checks, refund requisitions etc, in compliance with financial policies and procedures Ensured correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts Assisted in outsourcing HR Corporate Department invoices, and trained overseas third party employees to process vendor payments. Gathered documentation for internal controls as well as external auditors Organized and set up cost centers for managers in various departments Compiled data for reports and completed administrative tasks associated with the cost centers Liaison between internal and external clients Performed with a high sense of urgency to complete tasks and produce results Fostered professional working relationships with vendors; followed up bi-weekly to ensure satisfaction Continuously improve payment processes Customer Service- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of customer orders. Greeted checked-in, and escorted visitors to their respective locations Implemented basic problem resolution and independent judgment Fostered professional working relationships with vendors; followed up bi-weekly to ensure satisfaction Provided quality control and verification of data received to meet customer and client standards Followed up with requests, faxed documents to various departments, responded to customer/ employee questions over the phone and electronically. Data Entry- Prepared source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities. Processed customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete. documents to the team leader for resolution. Entered customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format. Maintained data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures. Verified entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data. Tested customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output. Secured information by completing data base backups. Maintained operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes. Maintained customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Records Management-Entered High Volume of data entry daily Supported Shell legal team with retrieving employee records from off-site storage facilities. Scanned and managed correspondence for both customers and employees dates Created new hire employee files, checked required documentation, and requested missing items Pulled terminated files from active section and entered into Aris database Audited employee files quarterly
- HR Admin Assistant/AP Specialist/Custome Service at SHELL OIL COMPANY US
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Certificates in HIPPA, Records Management, Records Security, Team Building, etc
- Certificate - Medical Admin. Assistant
- - Diploma
- HR Admin Assistant at Curation Foods
- Intern for Environmental Health & Safety at Pacific Harvest Inc./Apio
- Clerk at Pacific Harvest Inc
- Crew Leader at Mainstream Contracting Company, LLC
1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Environmental Studies
• Verify and process employee information in accordance with established procedures
• Extensive data entry.
• Respond to telephone/written verifications regarding employment status of active and former employees.
• Process VOE and send to correct outgoing.
• Run reports and convert to excel spreadsheets to share within team.
• Data entry of employee information in CRM program.
• Prepare documents for new hire orientation.
• Assist with onboarding documents (i.e I-9 forms, w-4 forms, policy and consent forms)
• Conduct basic phone and in-person interviews to better qualify candidates.
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for employment and employee benefits.
• Miscellaneous office administrative duties.
- HR Admin Assistant at EmployBridge- ResourceMFG
- Administrative Assistant at Pacesetter Personnel Services
- Administrative Assistant at LI Staffing
3 years, 2 months at this Job
• Post job openings on various job boards and screen resumes
• Provide job candidates scheduling interviews; notify existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtain temporary staff from agencies
• Welcome new employees to the organization by onboarding and conducting orientation.
• Submit employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
• Administrate medical insurance, 401K, and FSA by advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals.
• Maintain human resources records by creating and maintaining employee files, recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases in the HR online program; track vacation, sick, and personal time; workers comp.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• Responsible for employee verification letters and forms.
• Respond to routine questions and concerns from employees to ensure employee needs are met.
• Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation.
• Assist with and / or investigate employee complaints, disputes and accidents.
- HR Admin Assistant at Casa Sanchez Foods
- Assistant Manager at Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Personal Assistant at Veiss Properties
- Manager/ Cake Decorator at Big Sugar Bakeshop
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration-Business Management
- Grand Diploma - Pastry Arts