• Update and Maintain personnel records and managing all human resources documents
• Update and track attendance of hourly employees
• Occasionally update safety software by manually entering employee complaints and comments (check it).
• Assist HR Manager in FMLA claims and documentation
• Assist HR Manager in preparing new hire packets for training and orientation.
• Update and track attendance on a daily basis and prepare attendance reports.
• Support the Finance and Customer Service functions with invoicing, order entry, and related administrative duties in support of plant operations.
• Other tasks assigned by the plant manufacturing manager and continuous improvement manager
• Update manning schedule of hourly employees to include shift changes and swap and vacation days of employees.
- HR Admin Assistant at International Paper
- Marketing Intern at Centra Health
- Office Assistant/Intern at Centra Health
- Human Resource Intern at Vain LLC
3 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor's degree in business administration - Human Resources Management
Supported and lead various teams in the company to encourage employee participation and safety. - Scanned job applications and reviewed resumes to select suitable candidates for interviews. - Reviewed with management concerning staffing needs and used information to fill full hire and temp positions within the company. - Assisted in the review of all job descriptions to insure they were up-to-date and realistic. - Communicated with employees on a daily basis to resolve questions regarding payroll and other HR related matters.
- HR Admin Assistant at WestRock
- Research/Remediation Analyst at Wells Fargo
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Business Management
- Certificate - Basic Employment Law
Assisting the HR Manager with a variety of duties including Hiring/Onboarding process, recruiting employees, upholding confidentiality, auditing/submitting hours for payroll, monitoring cameras, maintaining timekeeping system, working with temporary agencies, orientation for new hires, issuing and creating badges and managing the badging system, maintaining employee training records, assisting employees with benefit enrollment, light customer service and data entry/clerical duties, etc.
- HR Admin Assistant at Swiss American Products
- Teacher at St. Pius Early Care
- Reciever/Stocker at Bath & Body Works
- QA Admin Asst. at Swiss American Products
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates - business
Process different types of visas for colleagues and for others as advised according to the company policy and in compliance with the UAE immigration law. -Renew, update and keep up all workers and their dependents' visas and work contracts on time to guarantee that organization's records are up to date in the labor and Immigration Departments. Send notification to employees on required documents before their visa expires. - Knowledgeable enough on the process of getting residency permits etc. Have a complete understanding of all related policies and procedures. -Process visa cancellations of colleagues and for others as advised according to the company policy and in compliance with the UAE immigration law and liaise with their exit formalities. -Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule. - Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties -Managed administrative duties ranging from answering phone calls, facilitating employee requests, assisting with payroll and helping to train new hires as needed. - Maintain and improve online databases of client accounts and external vendors, including updating information. - Maintain records of all incoming and outgoing passport. - Knowledge of shipping and coordinating with clients from Denmark, Houston, Malaysia, Singapore, Africa and Germany.
- HR & Admin Assistant at Electra Shipping service LLC
- HR Administrator at Adonis Decor LLC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- SSC and HSC
- Diploma - Human Resources
• Pre-screening of potential candidates for employment
• Administered proper assessment testing for positions in which potential candidates are applying
• Screening, scanning and data entry of all pertinent employment documentation to employee files
• Initial telephone interviews with potential employees
• Responsible for documentation audits and background checks for new employees
• Processing and organization of all electronic and hard copy confidential files
• Distribution of Executive Mail
• Responding to inquiries and correspondence
• Creation of spreadsheets, tracking assignments, time management, maintenance of confidential HR files, welcome/ new employee/benefit packets
• Answer and route incoming calls
• Order office supplies and maintain visitor logs and badges
• Vendor liaison
• Planning and coordination of company events (i.e. job fairs, community outreach, company picnics, etc.)
• Appointment scheduling, any other miscellaneous duties that may arise on a day to day basis
• Office management for 150 employees
- HR ADMIN ASSISTANT at OPTIMUMCX
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at OPTIMUMCX
- FRONT DESK AGENT at HI WAY INN & SUITES
- FRONT DESK AGENT at HI WAY INN & SUITES
2 years at this Job
- ASSOCIATES - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Human Resources Administrative Assistant - Supported HR Analyst / Managers with onboarding by ensuring all I9 documentation was error free Issued or assigned nameplates, office space, locker, computer, and other electronics to new employees during off boarding, Escorted terminated employees off premises Confiscated company property upon employee termination/ final departure Issued and relinquished credit card authorization, building entry and parking badges Processed high volumes of unemployment claims daily. Processed Monthly Union Timesheets. Managed Outlook calendar; set and rescheduled appointments/ meetings Scheduled travel arrangements for multiple employees. Prepared and submitted time-sensitive expense reports. Distributed mail and emailed department memorandums. Mailed FMLA letters of eligibility, notices, and severances information to requesting parties Accounts Payable Processed monthly invoices totaling over $3 million before respective due dates Month-End & Year-End. Performed day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities and provided efficient client service Tracked, processed and reconciled payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, checks, refund requisitions etc, in compliance with financial policies and procedures Ensured correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts Assisted in outsourcing HR Corporate Department invoices, and trained overseas third party employees to process vendor payments. Gathered documentation for internal controls as well as external auditors Organized and set up cost centers for managers in various departments Compiled data for reports and completed administrative tasks associated with the cost centers Liaison between internal and external clients Performed with a high sense of urgency to complete tasks and produce results Fostered professional working relationships with vendors; followed up bi- weekly to ensure satisfaction Continuously improve payment processes Customer Service- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of customer orders. Greeted checked- in, and escorted visitors to their respective locations Implemented basic problem resolution and independent judgment Fostered professional working relationships with vendors; followed up bi-weekly to ensure satisfaction Provided quality control and verification of data received to meet customer and client standards Followed up with requests, faxed documents to various departments, responded to customer/ employee questions over the phone and electronically. Data Entry- Prepared source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities. Processed customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete. documents to the team leader for resolution. Entered customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format. Maintained data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures. Verified entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data. Tested customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output. Secured information by completing data base backups. Maintained operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes. Maintained customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Records Management-Entered High Volume of data entry daily Supported Shell legal team with retrieving employee records from off-site storage facilities. Scanned and managed correspondence for both customers and employees dates Created new hire employee files, checked required documentation, and requested missing items Pulled terminated files from active section and entered into Aris database Audited employee files quarterly
- HR Admin Assistant/AP Specialist/Custome Service at SHELL OIL COMPANY US
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- Certificate in Medical Admin - Medical Administrative Assistant
• Posting employment, job description on employment channel's like "Indeed.com"
• Calling, contacting adequate candidates and scheduling interviews.
• Conducting phone interview and in person interviews.
• Hiring fit candidates.
• Responsible for new employee's paper work and to educate them about our benefits, pay, health insurance, paid, unpaid vacation, family leave and orientation.
• Manning Admin - Assistant work.
• Communicating via phone and email with potential Arabic speaking clients in the Middle East to enter new markets when needed.
- Hr. Admin Assistant - Recruiter at Tangiers Tobacco
- Client Relationship Officer at British Council
- Marketing Clerk Interpreter at Indian Embassy
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Set up the new company including installation of point of sale system, all components of networking, creation and filing of corporate documents, licensing, HR, AR/AP, and customer service.
- HR/Admin Assistant/Management at Southern Sands Printing Co Inc
- HR/Admin Assistant at Gulf coast carpentry Inc
- Owner at Fast Tax
- Administration at Happy Harbor/Sun Harbor Watersports LLC
4 years at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- - General Studies
Assisted the HR manager with Payroll (HRIS Ultipro), filing, on boarding, hiring, administrative work and receptionist work.
➢ Insured safety of employees by inspecting the facility, joined safety committee, prepared OSHA 300 log, safety administrative work (safety issues and incidents).
- HR ADMIN ASSISTANT/SAFETY ADMIN at EASTRIDGE
- STOCK/RETAIL ASSOCIATE at ROSS
- BELL ATTENDANT at PCAM LLC
- CUSTOMER SERVICE at EASTRIDGE
5 months at this Job
• Prepare and maintain accurate confidential employee personnel records
• Office support, schedule, organize and assist with payroll and billing
- HR Admin Assistant /Internship at Juxtapose Design Build, LLC
- Program Coordinator / Internship at National Hispanic Council on Aging
- Project Admin Assistant at Ericsson
- Customer Store Manager at Aerocasillas
1 year at this Job
- BA in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate Degree in Marketing - Marketing