As a member of the HR and Admin departments, I work at the hub of our company's operations, helping to increase efficiency and maintain a positive working environment. My duties fall into four categories: * Personnel management: responsibility for onboarding and resignation procedures, and attendance; planning of company events and employee benefits; internal conflict resolution; company-wide time log overview, input in matters of human resource allocation * Recruitment: responsibility for creating and maintaining job postings, negotiating costs with recruitment websites, discussing human resource requirements with project managers, screening job candidates * Administration: monitoring and replacement of office resources; visa applications for foreign employees; configuration and management of company email accounts; collation and analysis of expense account data; translation of company website from Chinese to English; front desk reception * Accounts: responsibility for employees' travel reimbursement, travel allowance, hotel accommodation and transportation budget allocation; collation and analysis of project budget data in conversation with project managers.
- HR/Admin Assistant at Keyrus China Ltd
- Part time English teacher at Keyrus China Ltd
- English Teacher at Xingzhi Eductation
- English Teacher and Receptionist at Longwen Eductation
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- Associate's - English Language Education
HR, payroll, dispatch, invoicing, AP and AR, pre-employment interviews, hiring, employee orientation, safety classes, daily, weekly and monthly reports, employ drug screening, DOT logs, Biding jobs for new companies. Create Dispatch orders detailing equipment and people needed along with pricing, Check invoices to make sure all information for customers is correct, speak with customers, employees, answer questions send bids, made sure all employees were aware of upcoming jobs, manage days off and any schedule,
- HR/ Admin Assistant at Patrik's Water Hauling
- Sales at
- Executive Assistant /Abstracting at Reliable Title Company
- Assistant Manager at Iron Cross Home and Ranch
3 years, 8 months at this Job
Support HR Director in general HR related tasks Duties included, but not limited to: Help Resource & recruit staff, assist in New-Hire process. Assist with New Hire Orientation, new hire paperwork & onboarding process up to 60 days, assist in employment background & drug testing. Coordinate various companywide events, facilitate catering events & offsite meetings with executive team. Manage all employee health benefit programs & insurance updates, collect important confidential data for personnel files. Arrange travel, lodging, & rental car bookings for remote employees & personnel. Schedule & coordinate all company meetings & occasionally with offsite vendors & sales reps. Process installer payroll assist in new project setups, company vehicles registration & Tolls. Work closely with Project Managers & process lien notices, administer new sub-contractor paperwork. Schedule if needed occasional warranty calls & provide previous project information. Process requests for COI & track OCIP/CCIP jobs.
- HR Admin Assistant at TCC MultiFamily Interiors
- Office Coordinator at National Heat Treat
- Front Desk Coordinator/Administrative Assistant at ICON Electric, Inc
- Preventice at Inventory Control I
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Basic Studies for Nursing & Paralegal
- High School Diploma
- Checking police and court clearance of LSG employees - respond to client and applicant inquiries - schedule appointments, interviews and take phone calls - perform research activities - Issuing out uniforms and orders for employee uniforms - Sending newly hired employees to drug test - Look for qualified applicants - Assist in HR manager's daily routine
- HR Admin Assistant at LSG Lufthansa Service Saipan, Inc
- Legal assistant Intern at Atty. Lanzuela's Law Office
- Clerical intern at Bureau of Internal Revenue
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science
I started in July as an Outbound Sales Representative. In November I was promoted to an HR Admin/Recruiter. I post jobs we are hiring for. Schedule interviews and interview and hire. I also process all required paperwork for new employees and present orientation. I also handle getting new employees signed up for insurance benefits.
- HR Admin Assistant/ Recruiter at Marketing Alternatives
- CLAIMS TECHNICIAN/SALVAGE CLERK at Horace Mann Insurance
- ESCALLATIONS REPRESENTATIVE at Marketing Alternatives Inc
- MANAGER at Bolinda's Shoe Store
8 months at this Job
- None - Education
- Associates - Business Management
Human Resources Administrative Assistant - Supported HR Analyst / Managers with onboarding by ensuring all I9 documentation was error free Issued or assigned nameplates, office space, locker, computer, and other electronics to new employees during off boarding, Escorted terminated employees off premises Confiscated company property upon employee termination/ final departure Issued and relinquished credit card authorization, building entry and parking badges Processed high volumes of unemployment claims daily. Processed Monthly Union Timesheets. Managed Outlook calendar; set and rescheduled appointments/ meetings Scheduled travel arrangements for multiple employees. Prepared and submitted time-sensitive expense reports. Distributed mail and emailed department memorandums. Mailed FMLA letters of eligibility, notices, and severances information to requesting parties Accounts Payable Processed monthly invoices totaling over $3 million before respective due dates Month-End & Year-End. Performed day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities and provided efficient client service Tracked, processed and reconciled payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, checks, refund requisitions etc, in compliance with financial policies and procedures Ensured correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts Assisted in outsourcing HR Corporate Department invoices, and trained overseas third party employees to process vendor payments. Gathered documentation for internal controls as well as external auditors Organized and set up cost centers for managers in various departments Compiled data for reports and completed administrative tasks associated with the cost centers Liaison between internal and external clients Performed with a high sense of urgency to complete tasks and produce results Fostered professional working relationships with vendors; followed up bi- weekly to ensure satisfaction Continuously improve payment processes Customer Service- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of customer orders. Greeted checked- in, and escorted visitors to their respective locations Implemented basic problem resolution and independent judgment Fostered professional working relationships with vendors; followed up bi-weekly to ensure satisfaction Provided quality control and verification of data received to meet customer and client standards Followed up with requests, faxed documents to various departments, responded to customer/ employee questions over the phone and electronically. Data Entry- Prepared source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities. Processed customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete. documents to the team leader for resolution. Entered customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format. Maintained data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures. Verified entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data. Tested customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output. Secured information by completing data base backups. Maintained operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes. Maintained customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Records Management-Entered High Volume of data entry daily Supported Shell legal team with retrieving employee records from off-site storage facilities. Scanned and managed correspondence for both customers and employees dates Created new hire employee files, checked required documentation, and requested missing items Pulled terminated files from active section and entered into Aris database Audited employee files quarterly
- HR Admin Assistant/AP Specialist/Custome Service at SHELL OIL COMPANY US
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- Certificate in Medical Admin - Medical Administrative Assistant
Ortigas Ctr. Pasig City Recruitment Function: ✓ Assist the HR in screening of applicants ✓ Sourcing of New Manpower Agency ✓ Responsible for preparation of 201 files Administrative Function: ✓ Receptionist ✓ Answers, screens, and refers phone calls and provides routine information to inquiries ✓ Preparation of check request for monthly bills ✓ Monitoring office supplies
- HR/Admin Assistant at Largen Med. Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Human Resource Development Management
- - LEADERSHIP
1 year, 11 months at this Job
• Verify and process employee information in accordance with established procedures
• Extensive data entry.
• Respond to telephone/written verifications regarding employment status of active and former employees.
• Process VOE and send to correct outgoing.
• Run reports and convert to excel spreadsheets to share within team.
• Data entry of employee information in CRM program.
• Prepare documents for new hire orientation.
• Assist with onboarding documents (i.e I-9 forms, w-4 forms, policy and consent forms)
• Conduct basic phone and in-person interviews to better qualify candidates.
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for employment and employee benefits.
• Miscellaneous office administrative duties.
- HR Admin Assistant at EmployBridge- ResourceMFG
- Administrative Assistant at Pacesetter Personnel Services
- Administrative Assistant at LI Staffing
2 years, 11 months at this Job
• Provide administrative support to HR Manager, HR Generalists, and HR Recruiter
• Assist several warehouses with various reports, forms, and data
• Customer Service and Payroll experience daily
- HR Admin Assistant II / HR Specialist at Safeway Distribution Center
- CPS Customer Service Representative at Safeway Distribution Center
- VOLUNTEER at Computer Tutor Business and Technical Institute
- Produce Warehouse Supervisor at Safeway Distribution Center
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration / HR Certificate
- Associate of Arts - Accounting
- - Accounting