Line of Business: Shipbuilding and repairs with syncrolift facilities manufacturing and general Engineering for onshore and offshore industries. Place: Batam - Indonesia Position: HR Admin Manager Job Description - Handle employees terms & condition contract report - Handle recruitment. - Handle employees turn over report - And others HR & Admin Reports - Handle HR generalist - responsibilities and develop all HR functions - Manage the HR team to Achieve extraordinary work.
- HR Admin at PT. Batamec
- Admin & HR Officer at PT. Batamec
- Admin & Finance Officer at PT. Marine CadCam Indonesia
- Secretary for an Expatriate Manager and also as an Account Staff at PT. Venturindo Jaya Batam
1 month at this Job
- certificate - Education
2600 Central Ave Suite # K, Union City, CA 94587 ○ Recruiting Agency that works in It consulting Services for certain job requirements ○ Role: Office Assistant/HR Admin ○ November 2018- Current
- Office Assistant/HR Admin at Avila It Services
- Customer Service Representative at Rica Recycling
- Seasonal Store Clerk at See's Candy
- Volunteer program for local Library at Union City Library
2 months at this Job
• Account Manager: I lead and trained my own team of marketing coordinators and conducted interviews
• HR Admin: Oversee all recruiting, scheduling, phone calls, and social media for the company
- HR ADMIN/ACCOUNT MANAGER at PROUDMAN MARKETING
- PICKER at AMAZON FULFILLMENT CENTER
- FRONT CLERK/WAITER at ROOSTERS FAMILY RESTAURANT
- MISSIONARY at THE CHURCH
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Dance
In charge of all aspects of Human Resources & Administration with 18 direct reports. Plan, direct and supervise daily activities such as recruitment and selection, payroll, social security, housing fund, EH&S activities, medical services, security guards, employee metrics, creating and implementing policies and procedures, employee benefits, compensation, employee career plans. Oversee EICC, ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and C-TPAT audits.
• Achieve 90% of KPI'S.
• Improved transportation & cafeteria services.
• Successfully created and maintained a budget for HR/Admin.
• Reduced employee turnover by implementing an employee metrics program.
• Created a salary tabulator.
• Designed and implemented a Career Development Plan program.
- HR/Admin Manager at Trend Smart Display Service Mexico S de RL de CV
- Human Resources Manager at Arrk Product Development Group Mexico SA de CV
- Human Resources Generalist at Outdoor Cooking de Mexico
- Human Resources Manager at Oncore de México
1 year at this Job
- B.S. in Industrial Relations - Industrial Relations
• Handle full HR & Admin function.
• Liaise with other functional/departmental head, supervisors and employees on various human resource issues.
• Plan, implement and control HR & Admin policies and procedures.
• Coordinate orientation, training and development programs.
• Handle HRDF Claim.
• Maintain personnel records.
• Coordinate performance appraisal, promotion and termination.
• Proceed with disciplinary action decided by department head and/or management.
• Correct handling of visitor/s is required to ensure their comfort and needs addressed efficiently.
• Liaise with government bodies on labour relations; Labour Department (JTK), Immigration, DOSH, etc.
• Liaise with Immigration Department on Foreign Workers relations; new application, re-new and cancellation of permit, replacement and etc.
• Liaise with Labour Contractor on manpower demand; increase or decrease.
• Prepare, update and maintain employee's hand book.
• Prepare policies suitable locally in line with parent company policies.
• Recruit, select and place the necessary personnel in ensuring that newly created or vacant positions are filled up.
• Liaise / consult with the General Manager on issues pertaining to hiring, firing, discipline and grievance handling of staff.
• Organize Domestic Inquiries, which may result in termination and dismissal of employees by ensuring that the panel is properly constituted and are available to attend these proceedings.
• Carry out duties with ISO requirement and ensure section is auditable at all time.
- Hr & Admin Executive at Flexible Ducting
- HR & Payroll Executive at Mutiara Motors Sdn Bhd
- Executive, Human Resources at Ibex Security Sdn Bhd
- Production Secretary at MEC Electronic
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Secretarial Science
HR Admin: Interview and assess prospective NYS certified home health aides, process applications and review medical documents such as physicals, drug screens, and vaccinations to ensure compliance with NYSDOH. Verify HHA/PCA certification and background checks. Schedule and prepare orientation and in-service materials, HHA exchange data entry to ensure compliance, address process gaps, update internal forms using MS Office. Address payroll, vacation and pto for aides. Receptionist: Manage reception area, including greeting visitors, responding to request for information. Direct all incoming calls to appropriate personnel. Distribution of company mail. Order and track office supplies. Track and submit expense reports. Track and update outlook calendar for employee ooto's and vacation. Assist sales department with fundraising events for non profit organizations such as Alzheimers Association. Assist staffing department with staffing client cases and on call services.
- H.R. Admin / Receptionist at Sara Companion Homecare Services
- Executive Assistant Manager at Apple Bank for Savings
- Head Teller / Relationship Banker at Dime Community Bank
9 months at this Job
- Cape Fear Community College - Art Therapy
- HS Diploma
•Administered a variety of human resources activities and programs, including those related to staffing, compensation, benefits, training, and workplace safety.
•Facilitating human resources processes while acting as a liaison between employees and insurance providers. Resolved benefits-related problems. Reconciling benefits statements.
•Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services
•Administering health and wellness plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
•Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions
•Assisting with the new employee hiring process, recruiting process, and interview process. As well as, performance review and termination processes
•Effectively maintained correspondence with over 600 employees regarding any employee requests and questions.
•Assisting HR Director with any upcoming projects, preparation for meetings, etc.
- HR Admin at
- Contract Regional Recruiter at Stay
- at Milacron
- at SGS Transportation
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Management
• Recruitment, New Hire, Termination Processing
• Weekly Payroll
• Performance Reviews
• Record Maintenance (Notarizing contracts, Maintaining current HR files, w9s and COIs)
- HR Admin at ECS Mid-Atlantic, LLC
- Assistant manager at Jarden Yankee Candle
- Marketing Coordinator Intern at Harford Vineyards
- Event planning Intern & Historical Interpreter/Tour Guide at Fell's Point Historical Preservation society
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Tourism & Hospitality Management
- A.A. - Business
recruiting. called candidates for interviews. conducted phone interviews. handled HR paperwork for new hires.
- HR Admin at eclipse california
- Assistant Manager at Little Caesars
- Shift Leader at Jack in the Box
- Lead Retail Sales at Sprint
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- associates - Science
· Experience in recruiting employees from Officer level to Manager Positions. · Closing many IT openings like Database Developers, iOS developer, ASP.net, HTML etc. · Conducting Meetings with the Sr. managers and HODs to understand the requirement that they have regarding a vacancy in a Department. · Drafting Offer Letters and the Appointment Letters. · Maintaining a track record of the Employee Manpower and the Employee Confirmations. · Inducting the New Joinees with the HR Policies of the Organization and handling the HRMS Portal. · Active Member of the Employee Engagement Committee for conducting activities every month. · Creating UANs of all new employees and maintaining a track of it. · Coordinating with the Provident Fund & the Accident Insurance Team and maintaining a track record of the PF of the employees and to check if all the employees are covered under the Insurance Policy. · Excellent negotiation skills on the salary end. · Excellent experience in handling positions of Operations & Finance. · Keeping records of how many interviews has been conducted, the number of people hired, and are yet to be hired. · Experience in Employee welfare, safety, wellness and health and counselling of the employees. Communicating them about their welfare in the organisation how are they able to do the work and knowing how their work environment is. · Experience in Campus hiring of candidates from top Universities. Admin Responsibilities : · Creating and maintaining the Purchase and Service Requisition and Maintaining and submitting the Utility Bills. · Collection and Delivery of Cheques, Invoice & Documents. · Handling and maintaining the Petty Cash. · Booking Travel Tickets for the HODs. · Coordination with Vendors for the purchase of necessary goods for the Organisation. · Managing Security and Housekeeping services. · Keeping track of all types of maintenance. For Eg: AC/Chair/Phone/Electricity etc.
- HR & Admin Executive at GlobalSpace Technologies Ltd.
- FRESHER at
at this Job
- BA - SOCIOLOGY