• HR/ Administrative Assistant
• Interaction with suppliers
• Financial reports (weekly and monthly)
• Bank payments
• Credit Payments
• Medical Expenses for workers
• Resolve every day work problems for workers, suppliers, production
• Call in-out for shipments
• Translator (Spanish-English)
• Answering Incoming calls
• Payments for services and products
• Clerical Duties as needed
• Helping HR for new hires and personnel file documentation
- Accounting / HR/ Administrative Assistant, at Interaction
- Teller 1 at USBANK
- SALES ASSOCIATE at UETA DUTY FREE AMERICAS
- Cashier and Driver at CONTINENTAL CURRENCY SERVICES, INC.
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
• HR administrative assistant to approximately 200 hourly & 30 salary employees. Responsibilities included:
• Benefit monitoring & administration
• Employee relations
• Assisted payroll with bi-weekly payroll ( verified total hours & any issues with VAC/PTO of ALL employees)
• Maintained all personnel records
• Managed the staffing needs of the Company
• Consulted daily with staffing companies to help manage staffing needs (hourly & salary) of the Company.
• Stood in as HR Manager while the HR Manager was on maternity leave (approx 3 months)
- HR Administrative Assistant at Albaad USA
- Stay at Home Mom at
- Human Resources Assistant at Keystone Foods
- Accounting Clerk / Receptionist at Keystone Foods
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Computer basics
- Diploma - General Studies
HR/Administrative Assistant-Saft/Accuforce, Valdese, NC
September 2017 - Present
• Manage reception desk, answer phone, greet visitors, distribute visitor badges, and ensure access to facility follows ITAR regulations (International Trade and Arms Regulation) for US military manufacturing facility.
•Manage marketing logo giveaways for employee events and HR incentives.
• Organize and plan employee special events; Employee Health Fair, HR benefits enrollment, company parties and luncheons.
• Assist with confidential HR employee files, new hire packets, job fair recruiting, tracking employee training via Access.
• Copy, scan, fax, laminate, Excel Spreadsheets, Power Point presentations, Access database, flyers, announcements, digital communication board, mail distribution, inventory office supplies.
- HR Administrative Assistant-Saft at Accuforce
- Volunteer at School District
- Marketing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant at Aflac
- Marketing Coordinator/Sales Support/Executive Administrive Assistant at Pella Window and Door Co
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
filing, collecting temp time cards on Monday's, typing rejection letters, helping up front when receptionist is out. * Was hired full time May 2016 as a HR Administrative Assistant *Help with payroll, checking time cards and signing off on them. *Processing new hires when need be *Help with Benefits * Call and check references; send out rejection letters * Do monthly temp time report and send to Japan * File associate paperwork into correct files; track and make sure they have their correct certifications and job descriptions. * Meet new Temporary Employees and show them around and introduce them to their supervisor. * Help the receptionist when she needs help. Help with large groups of visitors entering them into Lobby Guard, and seeing that they log out. Answering and directing phone calls.
- HR Administrative Assistant at NGK Sparkplugs
- Worked under the President at Logan and Kanawha Coal Company
- Administrative Assistant at CONSOL Energy, Inc
- Account Payable Administrator at AMVEST WV Coal
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Business
124-02 Roosevelt Avenue, Queens, NY Arthur Ashe Stadium Seasonal Head HR Administrative Assistant - Enter HR info and payroll into Winteam Pro Software - Set up employees in Biometrics Timekeeping in TA-Pro 200 Software - Input new hires, terminations, increases and other changes as needed - Maintain communications with VP and HR Director of Co. - Maintain communication with Director of Op. of the client - File office paperwork, distribute checks/ mail checks if needed - Answered employees inquires and resolve problems - Run daily reports - Processed accidents and forward to HR Director - Maintain office cleanliness - Create spreadsheets (receipt invoices, supply inventory, employee schedules, etc.) - Assisted with special projects as needed - Trained new employees and supervised payroll coordinator
- Seasonal Head HR Administrative Assistant at A&A Maintenance
- Customer Service/Cashier at Marshalls
- Office Assistant at Samuel Field Y
- Data Specialist at Sports and Arts in Schools Foundations
2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Performing Arts
* Ensured annual divisional initiatives adhered to company initiatives and exceeded prescribed objectives. Worked extensively with HR staff to ensure appropriate training is provided and completed in accordance to SERVPRO procedures and processes. Hired, trained, and managed various office personnel whilst monitoring compliance and risk management. * Performed extensive accounting procedures to include maintaining accurate financial records utilizing QuickBooks, developing financial reports, maintaining tax, insurance, compliance requirements, vendors, and resources. * Assisted HR staff with the preparation of payroll to include time sheets made with Excel. Also prepared certified payroll for time spend working on Government contracts and work orders. * Performed other assigned duties to include executing accounts payable and accounts receivable activities, maintaining petty cash funds, and submitting cash management reports. Specialized in accounts receivable by keeping an up-to-date accurate book of funds owed to the company and made attempts in collecting payments through various methods. * Assisted HR staff with various administrative activities ensuring complete HR compliance. Coordinated and administered payroll and benefits; maintained accurate and up-to-date documentation of HR activities. * Provided technological aid through software installation, protection, and tracking. Acquired knowledge of current software/hardware requirements and coordinated updates and installation of new equipment. Production Manager * Expertly managed various clerical and administrative duties to include receiving calls, job management and tracking, scheduling, and customer satisfaction activities. Developed correspondence, maintained accurate filing, and submitted reports to assigned personnel. * Received and distributed lead calls and job referrals; tracked and performed follow-ups on potential or pending lead calls. Ensured pre-approved jobs are distributed to appropriate managers and staff; developed accurate documentation of project distribution and maintained appropriate filing systems for ease of access. Administrative Assistant * Answered incoming phone calls and arranged them to the appropriate party. * Made copies for other office personal in preparation for employee hand books. * Assisted with other administrative tasks as asked by office management.
- Accountant / HR Administrative Assistant at SERVPRO of West El Paso
7 years at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Business Management
• Appointment Booking
• Assisted applicants with application
• Handled HR responsibilities
• Serviced as a personal assistant to the Owner
- HR/Administrative Assistant at Tidal Wave Promotions Inc
- Student Debt Doctor at
- Asst. Operations Manager at Fidelity Debt Reserve
- Receptionist at Gold & Rizvi, P.A
10 months at this Job
- - Hospitality & Tourism
- - Information Technology
- - Distributive Education Clubs of America
part-time temporary) - Contact and arrange interviews with employment candidates for department managers - Manage T-shirt, uniform and safety shoe programs for employees - Update current and terminated employee files including medical, I-9 and FMLA documents - Greet and assist all visitors, contractors, employees and vendors - Other administrative and HR tasks as required - Prepare employment verification documents and government requested information forms for garnishments and child support - Manage calendar and miscellaneous items as executive assistant to the president/CEO
- HR Administrative Assistant at KELLY SERVICES / CAROLINA BEVERAGE GROUP
- FAMILY RELOCATION FROM MD TO NC at
- Office Coordinator, Operations at INGREDION CORP
- Administrative Assistant - (part-time) at RANDSTAD STAFFING
3 months at this Job
- - real estate
- B.S. - Business Administration program
Assistant to the hiring manger including recruiting, hiring, training,
employee relations, safety, benefits, payroll, and policy administration.
• Overseeing and backing up the front desk
• Clerical and administrative duties
• Processing new employees and new hire packets
• Handled all transfers and rehires
• Filing/recorded keeping
- HR Administrative Assistant at Meitec, Inc
- Detention Officer at Harris County Sheriffs Offices
- Administrative Assistant/ Customer Service at Quality Prep & Printing
- Administrative Assistant/ Customer Service at Corestaff Services
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Environmental Health & Safety
• Provides high-level administrative support to President, Comptroller, Managers, Supervisors, and HR Manager by conducting research, handling information requests, performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, checking visitors in and out, scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
• Oversees daily operations of front office activities such as, answering phones, ordering and maintaining supplies, coordinating with outside vendors for catering and travel and mailing via Fed Ex, USPS or UPS.
• Creates and organizes the monthly newsletter detailing staff health and work information and past and upcoming events. Create and design gifts to celebrate new family arrivals.
• Daily scanning and electronic filing of purchase orders and invoices for Sales and Accounts Receivable
• Participates in company's professional development trainings.
• Ensure that the office is running smoothly and professionally.
- HR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at HUNTING ENERGY
- CLERICAL ASSISTANT at THE HARTFORD
- CORPORATE RECEPTIONIST/HR ASSISTANT at NEXT FINANCIAL
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at CARR, RIGGS, & INGRAM
7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
- Associates in Business Technology - Business Technology