IT/HR Administrative Assistant | Lee Law Firm APC Coordinated new office openings, event planning, and new technology equipment/software implementation. Performed administrative maintenance on servers, VOIP Shortel System, Canon copiers, and all employee computers. Performed a wide variety of administrative, technical, and office support duties for human resource, partners and office manager. Trial preparation. Audit preparation and support. Coordinated new employee orientation and trained on how to use ADP Total Source; payroll, policies and procedures. Processed personnel action forms and maintained personnel records to ensure accuracy for employee files/benefits. Notified candidates of application/employment status. Accounts Payable and Receivable. Generated invoices, posted payments, processed deposits. Researched, compiled, and analyzed data for special personnel correspondence, projects and reports. Data entry on applicable software applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- IT/HR Administrative Assistant at Lee Law Firm APC
- Assistant at City of Las Vegas Leisure Services
- Administrative Assistant at Grant Funded
- Office Specialist II at Clark County Social Services
6 years, 1 month at this Job
HR/Administrative Assistant-Saft/Accuforce, Valdese, NC
September 2017 - Present
• Manage reception desk, answer phone, greet visitors, distribute visitor badges, and ensure access to facility follows ITAR regulations (International Trade and Arms Regulation) for US military manufacturing facility.
•Manage marketing logo giveaways for employee events and HR incentives, Health and Wellness board, flyers and newsletters.
• Organize and plan employee special events; Employee Health Fair, health and wellness events, HR benefits enrollment, parties and luncheons.
• Assist with confidential HR employee files, new hire packets, job fair recruiting, tracking employee training via Access.
• Copy, scan, fax, laminate, Excel Spreadsheets, Power Point presentations, Access database, flyers, announcements, digital communication board, mail distribution, inventory office supplies.
- HR Administrative Assistant-Saft at Accuforce
- Volunteer Coordinator at School District
- Marketing Coordinator/Office Manager at Aflac
- Marketing Coordinator/Sales Support/Executive Administrive Assistant at Pella Window and Door Co
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Administrative Assistant for HR and Health & Safety at Vulcan. Handle reception and front desk duties. Data entry and database management. DOT database management for commercial driver’s files. DOT compliance regulation.
- HR Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at Vulcan Materials Company
- Sales/Administrative Assistant at Hospitality Softnet
- Community Manager at Regus Group
- Electronic Court Reporter at Debbi Keno, Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
* Assist with approval and processing of tuition reimbursements. * Manage the check request and invoicing process. * Manage petty cash process and transactions for the office. * Assist with administering and conducting training classes. * Provide administrative support for the department.
- HR Administrative Assistant at City of Memphis, HR Division
- Customer Service Associate at Walgreens
- Human Resources Internship at City of Memphis HR Division-Employee Healthcare, Retirement & Disability
- Crew Member at McDonalds
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Management, HR
HR assistant responsible for all new hires and payroll.
- HR Administrative Assistant at Dublin Chevrolet-Buick-GMC-Nissan
- Human Resources Representative at Nissan of San Francisco
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at South county chrysler
- Shipping and Receiving Manager at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Administrative Assistant (Director and above)
• Meet and greet clients, customers, vendors and hospital administration.
• Perform recruitment process for housekeeping staff. Review applications; provide Assessment test, schedule interviews, authorize drug screening/physicals, verify reference checks, setup interview and employment offers.
• Review/complete New Hire/Benefit packages with employees. Maintain employee records.
• Conduct new employee orientation.
• Provide assistant to employees (benefits, tax forms, vacation request)
• Perform uniform fittings, ordering, distribution and billing for all new hires.
• Create/maintain employee records ensuring all required documents are filed appropriately.
• Handle H.R. Assessments and Audits.
• Yearly OSHA reporting.
• Submitting I-9 information for new hires.
• Handle Workmen Compensation reports.
• Submitting accident forms to Occupational Health and CNS for employee accidents.
• Calculate employee time cards for three shifts.
• Oversee check/verification of associate payroll and any payroll discrepancies.
• Order office supplies staying with the monthly budget. Oversee maintenance request for office equipment.
• Interface with vendors, contractors, building management and other service providers as needed.
• Maintain Director Calendar through Microsoft Outlook.
• Setup conference meetings and calls.
• Monthly Payroll Reconciliation reports.
• Maintain monthly P-Card (expense reporting) Reconciliation for director.
- H.R. Administrative Assistant at Touchpoint, LLC
- Administrative Assistant at HHA Services
- H.R. Administrative Assistant at Minacs Worldwide
- General Motors Technical Administrarive Assistant at Minacs Worldwide - General Motors Location
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Business Administration
Miba Hydramechanica, Sterling Heights MI- Human Resource Assistant-Assist Human Resource Manager with daily tasks such as filing, typing, managing employee folders, creating reports. Miba Hydramechanica, Sterling Heights, MI- Administrative Assistant-Assist Manufacturing Manager with tracking of daily production via Excel. Create documents, spreadsheets as requested.
- HR/Administrative Assistant-Temporary at Teton Staffing
- Receptionist/Accounts Payable at Michigan Metal Technologies
- Office Manager/Account Specialist at A-1 Medical Insurance Brokers
- Human Resource Generalist at Motor City Stamping
1 month at this Job
- Associates - Business Management
Responsible for assisting Executive Assistant to CEO with all accounting and HR matters
- Accounting/HR Administrative Assistant at Mack & Associates
- Office Manager at Kelso Painting
- Member Services Coordinator / Certification Administrator at National Headache Foundation
- Front Desk Receptionist at Deutsch Levy & Engel, Chartered, Law Firm
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing
• Provides high-level administrative support to President, Comptroller, Managers, Supervisors, and HR Manager by conducting research, handling information requests, performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, checking visitors in and out, scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
• Oversees daily operations of front office activities such as, answering phones, ordering and maintaining supplies, coordinating with outside vendors for catering and travel and mailing via Fed Ex, USPS or UPS.
• Creates and organizes the monthly newsletter detailing staff health and work information and past and upcoming events. Create and design gifts to celebrate new family arrivals.
• Daily scanning and electronic filing of purchase orders and invoices for Sales and Accounts Receivable
• Participates in company's professional development trainings.
• Ensure that the office is running smoothly and professionally.
- HR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at HUNTING ENERGY
- CLERICAL ASSISTANT at THE HARTFORD
- CORPORATE RECEPTIONIST/HR ASSISTANT at NEXT FINANCIAL
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at CARR, RIGGS, & INGRAM
7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
- Associates in Business Technology - Business Technology
Assist HR department in onboarding, payroll, background check, and various administrative duties
• Maintain HR database by recording new hires, terminations, merit increase, vacation, sick leaves
• Responsible for the preparation and processing of biweekly payroll for over 600 employees
• Ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions
• Process employee request and applicants background check
• Assist in organizing and managing on-boarding and training programs
• Prepares data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information for reports
- HR Administrative Assistant at PMG/E&C Enterprise
- Licensing & Training Coordinator at Foundation for Home & Community
- HR/Training Coordinator at Walt Disney ESPN Zone
- Finance Staff Accountant at Walt Disney ESPN Zone
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.A - Business Management
- A.A.S in Business Administration - Business Administration