As an HR administrator, I managed operations and workflows in addition to customer service at our front desk.
- HR Administrator at New York University
3 years, 8 months at this Job
I am seeking a career where I can use my experience and education to help the company meet and surpass
its goals while also advancing within the same company. CSS Farms-Pasco, WA September 2017-March 2019
• Organizing and maintaining personnel records
• Updating internal HR databases
• Preparing and revising HR documents, policies, offer letters, etc.
• Work with external partners, like temp agencies and ensure legal compliance.
• Answer employee questions about HR-related issues
• Update and complete payroll for packing facility (hourly pay, leaves of absence, sick days, vacation, etc.)
• Assist employee's with questions in regards to open enrollment, benefits, pay, etc.
• Interpret for trainings held with employees (English to Spanish)
• Train HR Assistant and On site lead on HR duties needed to complete their daily duties.
• Assist in HR investigations, recommend actions needed to be taken.
- HR Administrator at CSS Farms
- Human Resources at Applegate Orchards
- Tax Professional/Instructor at H&R Block
- Consultative Sales Associate at Sears
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Business and Office Management - Business and Office Management
Developed policies and procedures, handled company and professional Newark, DE liability insurance, accounts receivable and accounts payable, company taxes, HR Administrator invoicing, writing proposals, client phone calls and emails, filing and 10/2018 - 03/2019 scanning documents and assisting the boss with administrative task.
- HR Administrator at Transition Engineering Surveying LLC
- Clerical Assistant at First State Health & Wellness
- customer service, sells products, inner- Chiropractic Assistant at First State Health & Wellness
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Occupational Theraphy - Occupational Theraphy
- Associate of Arts in Dance - Dance
• Through public relations developed new job contacts for inmate employment.
• Over sought and audit inmate employment files.
• Conducted Job Readiness and Job Coping classes.
• Attended department head meetings and clinical staff meetings.
• Monitored inmate work schedules, promotions, and salaries.
• Conducted on-site visits to inmate employers at least once per month.
• Monitored inmate job interviews and job searches.
• Developed and maintained an accurate and current job bank.
• Verified inmate employment prior to allowing inmate to work on site. HR Administrator
• Responsible for immediately posting vacant positions externally and internally through various sources such as CareerBuilider and Paycom.
• Pre-screened applications to find qualified candidates; if applicant was selected by management, then I completed the recruitment process prior to onboarding.
• Responsible for onboarding process of new hires which included conducting orientation via face-to-face or telephone utilizing GoToAssist software program, set-up of computer trainings, established manual and online personnel files via the HRIS system, etc.
• Maintained and monitored weekly vacancy reports for all assigned facilities.
• Over sought the maintenance and compliance of employee personnel files by conducting file and records audits to ensure compliance with policies and contracts.
• Assisted Chief Human Resources Officer with creation and implementation of updated corporate policies and procedures.
• Responsible for processing paperwork and representing employer in hearings for unemployment claims.
• Worked closely with Benefits Specialist to assist all current and newly eligible employees with benefit enrollment which includes providing guidance on benefit information and addressing basic benefit inquiries.
• Assisted with "Open Enrollment" by traveling to facilities with the Benefits Specialist to answer any inquiries staff may have
• Processed all initial workers' compensation paperwork.
• Processed initial FMLA paperwork.
• Assisted with initiating the COBRA process via Infinisource software program and mailing said documents via Certified mail.
• Assisted with "Benefits Termination Checklist" upon termination/resignation of an employee.
• Assisted with coordination of Health Fair which included securing vendors and set-up of event.
- HR Administrator at Bridges of Florida
- Administrative Assistant at Softpath LLC
- Legal Assistant at Pierce & Associates, P.C
- Legal Secretary/Law Clerk at Albert Brooks Friedman, LTD
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Human Resources Management
GLOBAL HR ADMINISTRATOR
• TOSHIBA GLOBAL COMMERCE SOLUTIONS
• 11/2016 - CURRENT (6 MONTHS CONTRACTOR TO HIRE) First point of contact globally for new employees. Administering onboarding, benefits, orientation, and E-Verify. Data entry in global HRIS and ATS. Maintaining requisitions and approved job positions. Partnering with management to fulfill recruitment needs. HRIS analysis improving functionality and reporting. Processing weekly payroll. Immigration compliance and reporting.
- GLOBAL HR ADMINISTRATOR at TOSHIBA GLOBAL COMMERCE SOLUTIONS
- HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR at UNC HEALTH CARE
- HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT at STRATA SOLAR LLC
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES REPRESENTATIVE at XEROX
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- ASSOCIATE IN APPLIED SCIENCE - HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Montgomeryville, PA Apr 2018 - Present
The US arm of Tropical General Investment (TGI) Group, Vink and Beri LLC (V&B) is involved in the manufacturing and marketing of all-natural food products and is dedicated to shaping and defining the future of the food industry.
HR Administrator / Bookkeeper
• Screened and recruited employees at multiple levels, including District Sales Manager and Warehouse staff.
• Conducted E-commerce, wholesale, and retail sales tracking and analyzed market trends. Identified 80% decrease in daily sales from major e-commerce client, resulting in action to restore revenue targets and avoid 20% lower revenue.
• Processed orders, tracked inventory, and generated invoices.
• Utilized QuickBooks to balance and prepare sheet entries.
- HR Administrator / Bookkeeper at Vink & Beri LLC
- Recruiting Consultant at InterDigital Inc
- Lead IT Recruiter at Collaborative Inc
- IT Recruiter at BizAlps Inc
11 months at this Job
- MBA - Resources & Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Business Management - Business Management
As the HR Administrator the following are my key responsibilities for a staff of 300 employees. Direct report to the ownership managing partners:
• Systematizing the on boarding process
• Coordinate Job Fairs throughout the community in collaboration with outside agencies
• Conduct all investigations and complaints related to EEOC
• All worker's compensation injury claim reporting, investigation and hearings when necessary
• Employee Benefits - work with vendors obtaining quotes and coordinate and manage Open Enrolment
• Develop, execute and track training modules for new managers
• Employee Safety Trainings at all locations
• Ongoing training of managers and supervisors to establish team building and increase service and sales.
• Monitor and handle Unemployment claims, attending phone hearings and filing appeals.
• Monitoring all Child Support, writ of garnishments insuring proper processing.
• Auditing payroll, employee files, I-9.
• Surprise site visits to ensure proper process are being following.
• Weekly meetings with managers - constant training and re-training on company mission, employee relations, retention process, ensure compliance on employee write-up and company policies and procedures.
• Compliance of federal and state employment laws, I-9, recordkeeping.
• Developing new policies and procedures from the operational standpoint.
• Collaborating with outside agencies, vendors to develop employee retention programs
• Review all employee write-ups to ensure compliance. Cipriani Downtown Miami-465 Brickell Avenue Miami, Florida 5 star Global Italian Restaurant.
- HR Administrator at
- Independent Contractor - Business Development at
- HR Manager at
5 years at this Job
- - Medical Management
- Certificate in Non-Profit Management Phase I & II
· Reporting and data analysis for HR, Finance, and country leaders as needed, including headcount, performance management, leave of absence, inclusion and diversity, PTO liability · Testing and implementation of new HR system (Workday) in November 2018. · Trains and assists all employees on Workday processes · Develops and establishes standard operating procedures for HR processes, systems, and annual or quarterly projects · Benefits administration, including leave of absence for all states · Administrator for the company share option plan; facilitates exercise, handles inquiries, and maintains records · Assists with HR communications relating to Workday and absence
- HR Administrator at Kantar
- HR Intern at DSC Logistics
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- M.A. - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- B.S. - Psychology
Downing, WI 2018-Current Industry: Tractor and combine parts, rebuild and resell new and used. 10 locations in 7 states. HR Administrator-All aspects of human resource support for 250 employees in alignment with company vision and mission. Policy and procedure creation and execution. Assist managers with the hiring process and directing HR related decisions. Background checks, employment verifications, processing new hire paperwork to set up new employees. Payroll process including time clock management, quarterly filing and withholding deposits. Accounting tasks include journal entries, accounts payable. Objectives for 2018 include payroll conversion to ADP payroll services, reconciling out vacation and sick time for all employees back to 2017, new version of employee handbook.
- HR Administrator at All States Ag Parts, LLC
- Chief Financial Officer at Adoray Home Health and Hospice
- Continued consultant support at Glenhaven, Inc
- Accountant-Support at Summit Management
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Organizational Management & Communication
- Associate Degree - Accounting
• HR Representative for Corporate Employees.
• Administer FMLA and PLOA leaves.
• Administrator for all 401K, medical/ dental/ vision/ and supplemental insurance. Point of contact for benefit vendors.
• Processing paperwork relating to various employee welfare and benefit programs such as Worker's Compensation, Unemployment Compensation, General Assistance, Child Support Bureau, and Garnishments.
• Process corporate benefits and audit benefits companywide on a monthly basis.
• Process, balance, and approve all HR related invoices companywide.
• Organize the semi-annual Employee Wellness Program with bonus pay-out.
• Organize and coordinate the Annual Benefit Open Enrollment.
• Organize and coordinator company outings (Cleveland Cavaliers and Indians games)
• Assist the HR/Payroll Coordinator at each facility when needed.
• Work closely with the HR Director, Director of Operations, Controller and President of the Company.
• Point of contact for issues regarding Greenshades, Attendance on Demand and/or OnShift.
- HR Administrator at O'NEILL HEALTHCARE CORPORATE OFFICE
- HR/ AR Billing Coordinator at SAWMILL CREEK RESORTS
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science