Handled all hiring processes, payroll, benefits, assisted hiring managers, and supervisors. Close to 18 years of experience. Held training sessions, as well as training one on one. Handled my position with professionalism, confidentiality. Worked my up from a HR Assistant, to a HR Specialists then to a HR Advisor.
- HR Advisor at City of Austin Austin Resource Recovery
- HR Advisor at City of Austin
17 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
- Some college
Most recent Clients: Aerospace Resource Group, Avinode Inc., Ready Windows, and Ingram Micro
Consulting role with leading HR Consultancy firm. Responsible for providing Project Management, Talent Acquisition, and/or Generalist duties for a variety of clients. Internal Business Responsibilities:
• Participated in the startup of the firm by developing and executing business strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of business development, company mission and vision, standards of excellence for HR advisor to Client delivery.
• Responsible for Onboarding and Training all new HR Advisors. Responsibilities for Assigned Clients:
• Responsibilities at clients includes, but not limited to: payroll, benefits, talent acquisition, employee relations,
• Project Management functions for some clients includes, but not limited to: Internal HR Audit, HRIS implementation, Leadership Training, Strategic support to Executive team related to Staffing Model Efficiency, Organizational development.
• Developed and implemented recruiting programs including Internet recruiting and developing pre- employment/post-offer background searches that helped to assure fit between candidates and jobs.
• Established and coordinated a well-rounded orientation program (on-boarding) at the organization and departmental level.
• Reviewed, analyzed and managed selection, implementation of and transition to new HRIS system resulting in 20% payroll cost savings year over year and increased functionality for HR team and staff.
• Collaborate with organization's leadership to understand priorities and concerns with existing Human Relations processes and methods.
• Re-align existing Human Resources staff functions and responsibilities to better integrate with all business units and departments for more efficient and accurate processes. Jessica C. Fassett, SHRM-CP
• Advise business leadership on Human Resources policy, procedures, operations, employee relations, recruitment and employment, wage and hour, salary, record keeping, training, benefits, regulatory compliance, and any other relevant employee centered issues and concerns.
• Active participation in development of Company Strategic Plan, and strategies for employee retention and recruitment in support of Strategic Plan.
- SENIOR HR ADVISOR at THE HR ELITE GROUP
- DIRECTOR OF HR at INTERMEX WIRE TRANSFER
- SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, AVP at EFG CAPITAL INTERNATIONAL
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER at FTE Count
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - International Business
- - Proficient
FEMA - Provides response, relief and recovery solutions for disaster-torn areas. During my tenure with FEMA, I was promoted several times. ◦ Sr. HR Advisor/Supervisory HR Specialist ◦ Staff Chief/Supervisory HR Specialist ◦ Sr. HR Specialist/Recruitment and Staffing
- Sr. HR Advisor/Supervisory HR Specialist at FEMA/DHS
- Sr. HR Specialist at TSA
- Sr. Technical Recruiter at GENERAL DYNAMICS
- Program Specialist/Worker's Comp Coordinator at DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
at this Job
• Act as strategic advisor for HR Operations group ◦ Identify strategic initiatives designed for standardization, efficiency and best-practice creation for the HR Operations group internationally ◦ Partner with HR leadership to identify potential problematic situations and create strategies to circumvent ◦ Act as an internal consultant for developing and/or creating new standard company HR-related policies and procedures ◦ Create and develop HR-related resources and/or materials to combat problematic situations that arise in "the field"
• Reorganization Leader ◦ Act as leader and manage the people-related part of company reorganizations projects ◦ Created tools that identify (and isolate for analysis) any and all changes that will occur - job, manager, compensation, department changes, etc. ◦ Use tools and organization skills to align all other functions within the organization (communications, legal, other HR groups, etc.) to allow them to effectively carry out their related tasks
• Talent Development: ◦ Developed a "high-potential" employee development program ◦ Developed and launched a comprehensive, scalable program to identify developmental opportunities for all HR employees, based on identified competencies for applicable roles ◦ Developed and launched a program to execute developmental programs to all HR employees, including metrics to determine developmental success
• Project Management: developing and delivering broad ranging company solutions ◦ Developed a new/updated company handbook ◦ Developed a new universal and comprehensive Orientation and Onboarding Program for use for all new employees ◦ Restructured company Alert Line to align with applicable HR representation ◦ Adapted (for FSC) and implemented new company appeals program ◦ Developed "branding" concept for operational HR - notifying internally the duties and anticipated effectiveness for the HR operations department
• Serve as a coach to key stakeholders and a mentor to advise others within their area of expertise
• Develop and maintain relationships with subject matter experts and/or company leaders and ensures outcomes are measured, accurate and relevant.
• Design and implement continuous improvements as identified and needed
• Conduct high-level investigations
- HR Advisor at FedEx Supply Chain
- Project Manager, HRIS (contracted) at American Eagle Outfitters
- Senior HRIS Business Analyst at Mylan Inc
- at Mylan Inc
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Communications
Engaged as contract HR Advisor for the immediate support of hiring demands for rapidly growing Retail Energy Services business for C&I Business, along with evaluating and assessing current HR Operations processes and procedures to provide recommendations on change and/or improvement with automation and standardization. Support C&I President and respected leadership team with people demand plan for 2017, 2018 and projected 2019 year. Currently report into the HR Vice President and the role involves a high degree of business leader partnership, resourcing. I have successfully filled 90 vacancies and saved the company over $900K+ in search fees.
- HR Advisor (Contract Role) at EDF Trading & EDF Energy Services
- US HR Manager at JUST ENERGY
- Human Resources Manager at DIRECT ENERGY
- Talent Advisor/HR Generalist at BP WIND ENERGY
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Global HR Advisor supporting Headquarters Production organization (1200+ employees) in HR-related matters including, but not limited to total remuneration, staffing and development, training, disability, harassment, discipline, rewards and recognition, and supervisor effectiveness.
• Led HR enablement sub team, tasked with coordinating HR service offerings to support 2019 Upstream re-organization, which is the largest re-organization since the Exxon / Mobil merger.
• Developed and implemented wage recruiting strategy to ensure we establish and maintain a healthy pipeline of Operations Technicians for growing Alaska business.
• Conducted workforce assessment of non-organized U.S. Production Units to assess likelihood of worker organization and refreshed site-specific union avoidance strategies.
- GLOBAL HR ADVISOR at ExxonMobil
- HR Advisor at ExxonMobil
- HR Intern at Land O'Lakes
- HR Intern at ExxonMobil
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF ARTS - HUMAN RESOURCES & INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
- MASTERS OF ARTS - POLITICAL SCIENCE
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - POLITICAL SCIENCE
• Rolled out HR initiatives and activities to all levels of organization
• Assessed people resources for trends, risks and competency gaps
• Supported HR Manager of the SP&T group
• Prepared HR presentations for SP&T and Strategy leadership teams
• Partnered with HR Advisors for consistent approach across operating company
• Led/Participated on HR projects and initiatives
• Provided HR counsel and support to clients groups
• Supported on-boarding and off-boarding activities Achievements:
• Successfully performed dual role that typically is held by two people
• Led project implementing new career ladder impacting 1,500+ positions
• Improved client/business perspective of HR function and increased partnership
• Backed up HRBPs for IT and Technology client groups regularly, and HR Advisor for the Products & Services business unit for 6 months
• Reorganization resulting in 1+ million dollars cost savings & streamlined services
• Identified structure gaps in HR system for operating company and collaborated fix for more accurate reporting
- HR Advisor / HR Business Partner, SP&T at CHEVRON
- HR Analyst, Data Quality, GHRIS at CHEVRON
- Team Lead, Expatriate HRIM at CHEVRON
- Team Lead, Latin America & Canada, HRIM at CHEVRON
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Human Resources & Industrial Relations
• Responsible for Taleo to Lawson and Employee Action Notice processing
• Accurately and timely, answer all levels of personnel and HR personnel, to include but not limited to recruiters, managers, HR Business Partners and director's questions using phone, e-mail, written correspondence and in-person
• Provide high level of customer service
• Research policies, practices and data to verify accuracy of information submitted
• Input transactions into Lawson system within specific and designated timeframes to ensure timely distribution of paychecks
- HR Advisor at Providence Health and Services
- Medicare Specialist at Group Health Cooperative
5 years, 7 months at this Job
· Assist leaders with developing operating goals for performance management process to achieve client specific KPIs · Manage all aspects of employee relations and performance improvement for all staff · Lead HR components of organizational changes like M&A, facility closures, reorganizations, reductions in force and integration of newly transitioned or acquired employees · Lead cyclical events like annual performance appraisals, compensation planning, talent review, etc.
- HR Advisor at JLL
- Manager - HR Operations at Aramark
- Manager, HR at JLL
- Supervisor, Talent (final role) at Deloitte
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.B.A. - Human Resources Management
Provide professional and specialist advice to teams within the HR SSC, Business Partners, HR Specialist and CHRM/HR. Ensure the HR SSC are prepared for change by translating policy design into practical systems and processes and to support policy development activities. Resolving complex issues/cases directly with customers and making decisions. Managing customer expectations and working it through to closure. Owning processes and regularly reviewing all processes to ensure efficient operation and leading continuous improvement activities (including provide feedback to HRM where policy changes may be required) Analyses the trend of issues/cases raised and propose recommended changes either to process and/or policy with the intent of improving efficiency and addressing potential gaps Consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner with excellent attention to detail and a focus on the needs of the customer. This will also include customer service & deliverables of outsourced vendors. Work with Procurement & HRM to identify outsourced vendors for service delivery where applicable/appropriate (e.g. Benefits broker or insurer) Managing the vendors in ensuring they deliver to the service level and that issues escalated are managed appropriately. Attracting, recruiting, retaining and developing team members Ensure various country benefits legal requirements are compliance and works with HRM where changes may be required
- HR Advisor at Rolls-Royce India Pvt Ltd
- Specialist - HR Operations at Thomson Reuters Services India Pvt. Ltd
- Sr. Hr Administrator at Thomson Reuters India Services Pvt. Ltd
- Talent Co-ordinator at Adobe Systems India Pvt. Ltd
10 months at this Job
- PG Diploma - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce