Conducting evaluations of client HR practices and procedures while providing compliance and best practices advice Providing Federal and State legislation compliance guidance pertaining to all HR matters Development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures based on relevant legislation and current HR management practices, including preparation and maintenance of employee handbooks, policies and procedures manuals Conducting new hire orientation and exit interviews to ensure a smooth on-boarding and off-boarding experience Providing support and consultation on a variety of employee matters Development of job descriptions and other personnel documents and forms Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and to ensure client compliance Preparation and submission of annual EEO reporting
- HR Advisor at HR Knowledge
- HR Generalist/Office Manager at Mergermarket Group
- Head of Accounting, HR Generalist, Office Manager at Infinata, Inc
- Office Director at Blue Moon Talent Management
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Human Resources Management
- - Early Childhood Education and Development
FEMA - Provides response, relief and recovery solutions for disaster-torn areas. During my tenure with FEMA, I was promoted several times. ◦ Sr. HR Advisor/Supervisory HR Specialist ◦ Staff Chief/Supervisory HR Specialist ◦ Sr. HR Specialist/Recruitment and Staffing
- Sr. HR Advisor/Supervisory HR Specialist at FEMA/DHS
- Sr. HR Specialist at TSA
- Sr. Technical Recruiter at GENERAL DYNAMICS
- Program Specialist/Worker's Comp Coordinator at DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
at this Job
Houston, Texas 06/2017 - Present JSL International provides services and staffing needs to the offshore marine industries. Our primary focus is offshore. HR Advisor / Recruiter HR point of contact for all HR needs from full cycle recruiting to on boarding. Experience and accomplishments in creating and implementing processes and procedures that enhance business operations. Excellent record of aligning effective Human Resource programs with business strategies. Ability to coach and counsel senior management, and recruiting team for staffing needs. Managed HR personnel in all aspects of HR to include Benefits, Leaves of Absence, HR Relations, and Retirement Plans. JSL International LLC is ISO 9001 Compliant and a TRACE Certified company. I serve as the Houston headquarters point of contact and I report directly to the Global HR Director. Articulate communicator with a talent for creating programs that enhance the work environment, reduce turnover, and increase morale. My experience in the Oil and Gas sector has enabled me to recruit Petroleum Engineers, and Geoscience professionals with full HR support in the US for the GOM, Middle East, Australia, and Mexico. Dedicated to delivering professional talent where accountability is non-negotiable and performance is directly tied to improving operational effectiveness. My current experience with JSL allows me to staff our clients in the Gulf of Mexico and help other locations as needed such as Trinidad, Mexico, Malaysia or Guyana. Our client list includes, but not limited to Rowan Drilling, Transocean, Sea Drill, Shell, BP, Ensco. I staff personnel for Drill ships, Semi-Submersible and Jack Up Rigs with full HR support in the US corporate location. I'm dedicated to delivering professional talent where accountability is non-negotiable and performance is directly tied to improving operational effectiveness.
- HR Advisor / Recruiter at JSL International, LLC
- HR Manager at The Information Store, Inc
- Human Resources Representative at LJA Engineering, Inc
- Human Resources Generalist at 123 / New Century Mortgage Co
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school
Analyze full-scope Human Resource needs and project management for clients in varied industries including Engineering firms, Marketing agencies, Professional services, and healthcare. Successful client projects include overseeing a full corporate acquisition, build an entire HR department, STEM recruitment, Handbook creation, Employee investigation and relation issue resolution, I-9 Compliance Audit, create Performance Evaluation process, ACA Reporting, and Benefit negotiations.
- Principal Sr HR Advisor at HR Advisement
- Career Coach at Veterans In Transition
- Director of Consulting Services at HRBoost
- Vice President of Human Resources at Liberty Financial Bank
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Human Resource Management
- - Elementary Education
I provide guidance to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures. I explain HR processes and manage HR cases from initiation to resolution. I advise HR Leaders on case resolution and outcome.
- HR Advisor at Collins Aerospace
- Talent Acquisition Recruiter (contract) at Element Materials Technology
- Talent Acquisition Recruiter at Babcock & Wilcox
- Corporate Recruiter/HR Business Partner at Bank of America
4 months at this Job
- PHR Certification
- Masters in HR Management - Human Resources
• Administer the company's HR policies and programs, including (but not limited to) employment, wage and salary administration, management development, recruiting and benefits.
• Provide support regarding employee relations
• HR point of contact for physical location as well as national HR contact for subsidiary.
• Reviewed compensation with hiring manager to ensure salary requests were competitive within the market and ensure internal equity.
• Prepared offer letters to ensure company's policies and procedures as well as state and federal requirements were met. Oversaw vendor background screening and conducted personal reference checks to verify employment credentials and hire most qualified candidates.
• Recruited and placed over 400 applicants in 2011 to aggressively meet business goals and objectives.
- HR Advisor at Food Brokerage
- Employment Recruiter at CB RICHARD ELLIS
- HR Manager/Recruiter at CB RICHARD ELLIS
- Human Resource Manager at CB RICHARD ELLIS
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- AS - Business Administration
Provide professional and specialist advice to teams within the HR SSC, Business Partners, HR Specialist and CHRM/HR. Ensure the HR SSC are prepared for change by translating policy design into practical systems and processes and to support policy development activities. Resolving complex issues/cases directly with customers and making decisions. Managing customer expectations and working it through to closure. Owning processes and regularly reviewing all processes to ensure efficient operation and leading continuous improvement activities (including provide feedback to HRM where policy changes may be required) Analyses the trend of issues/cases raised and propose recommended changes either to process and/or policy with the intent of improving efficiency and addressing potential gaps Consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner with excellent attention to detail and a focus on the needs of the customer. This will also include customer service & deliverables of outsourced vendors. Work with Procurement & HRM to identify outsourced vendors for service delivery where applicable/appropriate (e.g. Benefits broker or insurer) Managing the vendors in ensuring they deliver to the service level and that issues escalated are managed appropriately. Attracting, recruiting, retaining and developing team members Ensure various country benefits legal requirements are compliance and works with HRM where changes may be required
- HR Advisor at Rolls-Royce India Pvt Ltd
- Specialist - HR Operations at Thomson Reuters Services India Pvt. Ltd
- Sr. Hr Administrator at Thomson Reuters India Services Pvt. Ltd
- Talent Co-ordinator at Adobe Systems India Pvt. Ltd
10 months at this Job
- PG Diploma - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
Managing day-to-day operations of the HR department for a Government Contractor client including but not limited to: recruitment
duties; new hire on-boarding; termination and out-processing; record keeping and management of personnel files; benefits
administration (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k), Life and AD&D, Disability, Worker's Compensation,
FMLA, Unemployment, etc.); compliance and reporting; performance management; employee communications; company policies and procedures; payroll duties; employee relations; training and development, etc.
• Responsible for the creation and revision of several HR-related policies, programs and procedures including employee handbook, HR Manual and Standard Operation Procedures, Ethics Code, Labor Law Compendium, design of a variety of training programs, etc.
• Providing metrics and other types of reports as well as insightful analytics, recommendations and solutions on a variety of HR topics.
- HR Advisor at ARTHUR J. GALLAGHER
- Coordinator - Associate at MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL
- HR Consultant at INTER-AMERICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
- Quality Assurance Specialist at CSoft International - Beijing, China
4 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Management
A family of veterinary clinics with about 400 team members across 6 different states ◆ Implement human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, employment processing, compensation, training and development, records management, employee relations and retention, and completing personnel transactions. ◆ Create and rollout onboarding and mentorship program for veterinarians across organization ◆ Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees. ◆ Work with HRIS system to manage the HR onboarding process for field leadership and corporate office new hires ◆ Prepare of monthly status reports on all recruitment campaigns to show costs, media used, and outcomes.
- HR ADVISOR at Vitalpet
- HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER at Westlake Chemical
- TALENT ACQUISITION LEAD at HONEYWELL
- HR CONSULTANT at BG GROUP
10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ECONOMICS - ECONOMICS
Responsibilities Serves as primary contact for all incoming telephone and email inquiries relative to interpreting policies, procedures, and programs, for all Associates. Providing guidance to managers in handling difficult or complex employee relations issues and in resolving complaints or disputes, such as advising managers on appropriate disciplinary actions and procedures to ensure consistency; and providing risk assessments for terminations Investigating issues and providing resolution on the following: complaints about working conditions, disciplinary actions, Associate and applicant appeals, alleged wrongful terminations, or other HR related matters Researching complaints from Associates about all salary/wage treatments (e.g. merit increases, promotions, demotions, adjustments) when issues are not resolved through the standard processes in accordance to policy
- Hr Advisor at Compass Group
- Sr. HRIS Analyst/ HR Assistant at PGI (Contractor- Talent Bridge)
- HR Help Desk-Regional Analyst at Merck ( Contractor- Spectraforce)
- Training Coordinator at MAPFRE Praico Insurance Company
6 months at this Job
- MA - Industrial
- BS - Psychology