• Recently hired as part of the HR Analyst team to perform routine operations and benefits administration tasks, work on projects such as projects such as open enrollment and onsite biometric screenings among other.
• Address invoices, Qualified Medical Child Support Orders received (QMSCOs), manage leaves of absence, returns from leaves, and accommodations, payroll reports, address any escalated concerns relating to healthcare and insurance benefits, wellness and 401k programs among other.
• Create reports and dashboards, help increase systems automation, improve and document processes and workflows, test systems, and update the intranet among other.
• Work with HR Business Partners and Generalists on adverse actions and corrective actions.
• Current Achievements: created a more robust process document template for process documentation, process improvement tracker, agenda and meeting minutes template for more structured meetings with follow-up and action items.
- HR Analyst at Sallie Mae
- HR Consultant/ Benefits Administration/Business Analyst at J.P. Morgan Chase and Robert Half
- HR Consultant at Glaxo Smith Kline and Talent Logic, Inc
- Human Resource Specialist at Pepco Holdings / Exelon
5 months at this Job
- Master Degree in Marketing Management - Marketing Management
HR Analyst/System Administrator Responsibilities:
•Collaborate with Managers and Directors to provide training on hiring manager functions in Taleo Recruitment.
•Actively involved in Oracle Taleo system testing, upgrades, development and provide feedback on technical process improvements.
•Provide monthly recruitment reports to HRIS group for head count purposes.
•Create and build custom recruitment matrix reports in Oracle Business Intelligence reporting.
•Generate ad-hoc report data for business units, HR Directors, Recruiting Managers and HR Compliance group.
•Create Oracle Taleo training manuals for business units and Recruiting group.
•Oracle Taleo System Administrator: Provide technical system support to applicants, functional users in business units and within the HR department.
•Maintain Human Resource website content on CenterPoint Energy Intranet site.
•Designing custom-built recruitment dashboards for Recruiting Managers and Executives in Oracle.
HR Analyst/System Administrator Responsibilities:
- HR Analyst at CenterPoint Energy
- HR/Recruiting Coordinator at CenterPoint Energy
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business and HR Management
• HR analyst working on a newly developed team for attendance and absence management
• Employee base includes 6500 employees covering North East US including MA, RI, NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, and DE
• Requires advanced knowledge of FMLA qualifications and requirements
• Supporting a union environment utilizing analysis of union contracts and federal and state laws as pertains to various leaves and absences.
• Considered a management function within the Verizon organization
• Update and track various absences and leaves via four unique systems including AMTS, VCM Ops, MUID and IEX for scheduling.
• Communicate with various HR and payroll admins to ensure disciplinary actions are completed in a timely manner
• Also advance knowledge of state paid disability plans and rules are adhered to across organization
- Sr. HR Analyst at Verizon
- Payroll Manager at Oaks Integrated Care
- Payroll Manager at Johnson & Johnson
- at Worklio
1 month at this Job
- - Accounting
Silver Spring, MD 10/18- Present Psychological Health Center of Excellence (PHCoE) Program Coordinator/ HR Analyst (Contractor)
• Maintains records, information, data and statistic on department activities and monitor project schedules for management. Prepare daily and monthly reports for HR and operation purposes.
• Serves as a department administrator; operations and HR leader, provide daily guidance and support to government, military and contract staff on HR personnel matters.
• Coordinate across teams for project collaboration; data management HR needs.
• Compose; compile and execute; action memorandums; executive orders and personnel approval request to DOD and pentagon leadership with direction from Chief of staff; Deputy Director and Division Director of PHCoE
• Provide executive administrative support to PHCoE Chief of Staff and Chief of Administration and Operations for PHCoE.
• Draft personnel action packets and various HR personnel documents to be submitted for deliverables to Chief of Staff.
• Assist in the development and implementation of employee handbook and personnel policies and procedures, in conjunction with senior management.
• Conduct new employee on-boarding and or out-processing for Government Civilian, Military and Intern staff.
• Update and maintain employee directory and company organization chart.
• Assist with advertising government job openings within the PHCoE Branch, internally, and then externally, in keeping with government manpower military recruitment policies. Manage the logistics of the recruiting process.
Silver Spring, MD 10/18- Present
Psychological Health Center of Excellence (PHCoE)
Program Coordinator/ HR Analyst (Contractor)
- Program Coordinator/ HR Analyst at Department of Defense (DOD), Defense Health Agency (DHA) J-9
- Compliance Administrator-Security Services at Booze Allen Hamilton
- Administrative Assistant/ Coordinator- University Investments at Charles Koch Foundation
- Compensation & Benefits Analyst at Department of Veterans Affairs
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Delivers support in the following areas: Pensions and Investments, Data Analysis, Compensation and Rewards, Employee Relations, Learning and Development, Recognition Programs, Performance Management, and Strategic Development. Participates in evaluations and assessments designed to identify and define key issues, review and analyze data, and evaluate/document best practices. Provides strategies, methods, and tactical approaches to improve the organization’s human capital management. TALENT ACQUISITION & MANAGEMENT: BENEFITS & PAYROLL: ADMINISTRATION, STRATEGY & OPERATIONS: PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Key Accomplishments:
•Partners with the Director of the Office of Human Resources Management (OHRM) to enhance the County’s Time to Fill procedures, including the full life cycle recruiting process for various departments to include best practices. Connects with recruitment managers to identify job requirements, understand business needs and cultivate strong relationships with hiring teams.
•Supervises the office interns of the Summer Youth Enrichment Program (SYEP). Develops and implements projects and activities that support career development, entrepreneurship, marketing and communications, graphic design and life-skills training for OHRM.
•Collaborates with the analyst team to develop and deliver presentations for the New Employee Orientation Program (NEOP), manages retirement counseling and personnel actions for all public safety officers (Corrections, Fire, Police, and Sheriff), and administers benefits, such as pensions, health, disability, life insurance, cash payouts and deferred compensation–457(b)).
•Owns the payroll process for monthly pension payments, Qualified Domestic Relation Orders (QDRO) and prior service credits, including Military Time buyback options.
•Protects the County’s $2 billion in pension funds by collaborating with investment analysts to audit employee contributions and retirement payments for accuracy and compliance with respect to each pension plan.
•Consults with leadership about ideas for solutions to factors that impact the agency’s human capital management–productivity and quality. Implements and creates reports/dashboards with appropriate technology-enabled tools. Participates in the development and implementation of department goals, objectives, and systems that directly impact HR strategy and overall operational business plans of the organization.
•Manages internal and external administrative processes for multiple divisions ensuring coordination and timeliness of office functions, action items, authoring and editing correspondence.
•Partners with the Communications and Strategic Partnerships Officer to brainstorm and plan events that focus employee engagement, and curate digital content (photography/videography) for the County’s internal website and public social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
•Conducts research to track trends and developments for human capital management and various HRIS systems and makes recommendations for improvements of accurate data synchronization.
•Participates in the development of project plans, operating plans, and supporting budgets: determining the scope, methods, and resource requirements and schedules for projects. Provides input on requirements statements for acquisition, participates in technical evaluations, and concludes projects with final documents, lessons learned meetings and image/graphics repository.
•Successfully conceptualized the design, planning, and execution of the automated retirement process–from a manual, in-person retirement process to an online, paperless, user-friendly retirement system; saving time for all stakeholders, improving the quality of the retirement operation and curtailing costs for the organization.
•Reduced the wait times for retirement workups/estimates by 60% which has increased productivity and employee satisfaction.
•Successfully managed the day-to-day functions which improved productivity by 20%.
Delivers support in the following areas: Pensions and Investments, Data Analysis, Compensation and Rewards, Employee Relations, Learning and Development, Recognition Programs, Performance Management, and Strategic Development. Participates in evaluations and assessments designed to identify and define key issues, review and analyze data, and evaluate/document best practices. Provides strategies, methods, and tactical approaches to improve the organization’s human capital management.
TALENT ACQUISITION & MANAGEMENT:
BENEFITS & PAYROLL:
ADMINISTRATION, STRATEGY & OPERATIONS:
- HR ANALYST at PRINCE GEORGES COUNTY GOVERNMENT
- HR GENERALIST at TOWER SURGICAL PARTNERS
- HR SPECIALIST at UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND
- HR ASSISTANT at VARIOUS STAFFING AGENCIES: Nissi Group, Robert Half-Office Team, Randstad and Midtown Group
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resources Management
- Graduate Certificate - Foundations of Human Resources Management
- Graduate Certificate - Leadership and Management
- Bachelor's - CHEMISTRY
HR Analyst /A.A.M.C (remote) - Evaluating candidates based on knowledge and professionalism for future positions while keeping in mind employment laws and basic HR principles. Utilized applicant tracking systems.
- HR Analyst at A.A.M.C
- Operations Specialist at Dormigo
- Recruiting Specialist *(temp role) at Reliable Staffing Services
- Facilities Manager at Reliable Staffing Services, LLC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.B.A - International Business
- High school diploma
- Responsible for keying all HR transactions for entire Ministry in Workday
• Creation of Severance documents and keying in Workday
• Tuition reimbursement for employees, including direct pay through Accounts payable to eligible schools
• All professional licensure verifications for entire Ministry
• Familiar with Cactus for RN licensure verification
• HR Benefits Analyst in Workday
- HR Analyst at Mercy Health
- Employee Service Representative at Mercy Health
- In Class Trainer at InfoCision Management Corporation
- raising funds and gathering volunteer support at Communicator, InfoCision Management Corporation
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
RTA - Roads & Transpory Auyhorty: (Govy. of Dubat)
• Prtpart all aht monahly rtporas of aht Rtcruiamtna Stcton and submia ahtm ao aht rtlaatd auahoritts, ao aht Dirtcaor etntral, Dirtcaor of Human Rtsourcts Dtparamtna and ao aht Managtr of aht Rtcruiamtna Stcton.
• Partcipaatd in fullicyclt rtcruitng, including sourcing, phont inatriitws, arrangt aht inatriitws btawttn aht candidaat and aht conctrntd dtparamtna.
• Handlt all aht rtquirtd joining formalitts (Stcuriay Cltaranct, Conaracas, iisa, fighas tac )
• Handling aht SLA (striict ltitl agrttmtnas) ahaa dtfnt aht rtcruiamtna/hiring proctss and tach partts' (hiring managtr and rtcruiatr) rtsponsibilitts.
• Prtpart aht minuats of mtttngs and follow up aht impltmtnaaton of aht rtcommtndatons conaaintd ahtrtin.
• Handlt aht rtcruiamtna of all UAE Natonal rtftrral, in additon I gtntraat a Rtftrral Rtpora ao aht rtlaatd in conctrn. Aug 17 - Aprtl 18 Sentor Consulyany Asstsyany Ptvoyal Vtston - Dubat
• Prtpart an txtcutit plan for all consulaanas of aht company wiah aht approitd ftld iisias and follow up aht impltmtnaaton of ahtst iisias in coordinaton btawttn clitna and consulaana.
• Follow up impltmtnaaton of aht txtcutit plan for consulaanas and submia a quaratrly rtpora ao aht Dirtcaor etntral.
• Prtparaton of ptriodic rtporas in iarious forms ao aht Dirtcaor etntral, numbtr of clitnas, annual projtca budgta, annual projtca profas, numbtr of ftld iisias, and numbtr of saaf days.
- HR Analyst at HR Anal
- at Ltghting Engtneer
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - General Certiicaye of Secondar
• Process HR transactions from FCA facilities in the PeopleSoft HR system
• Ensure each request is complete and compliant with SOX guidelines
• Coach HR Generalists when inputting transactions
• Audit over 14,000 employee I-9's
- HR Analyst at FCA US LLC
- HR Generalist at SolvIT, Inc
- Sr. Technical Recruiter at Technology Resource Group
- Technical Recruiter at LHP Engineering Solutions
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Development - Human Resource Development
- Associates degree in General Studies - General Studies
- - technology
• Led systems migration of North America HR Team through implementations of multiple new HCM and recruiting software, after company merger.
• Oversaw onboarding and offboarding processes of all colleagues in North America and Canada including new hire paperwork, orientation, software training, technology set up, colleague transfers, as well as exit actions and interviews.
• Acted as the HR point person and responded to all inquiries for HR Services Team, Onboarding and Benefits Open Enrollment global mailboxes.
• Responsible for assisting with employee benefits, payroll changes and US unemployment claims.
- SENIOR HR ANALYST, IHS MARKIT at North America HR Team
- TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR at
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, BFG at
- BRAND MARKETING COORDINATOR at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - MARKETING