• Promoted from HR Coordinator III to Specialized HR Analyst II
• Conducts thorough, confidential investigations of complex employee issues.
• Recommends course of action with effective resolutions that applied knowledge and understanding of HR guidelines and employment laws.
• Assisted with project management for company new building refresh.
- Specialized HR Analyst II at TD Bank
- HR Coordinator III at TD Bank
- HR Coordinator I at TD Bank
- Tax Preparer Supervisor at Jackson Hewitt
2 months at this Job
- M.S. in Human Resources - Human Resources
- B.A. in Communications - Communications
● Involved in gathering business requirements and analysis for applications.
● Developed Custom Reports, Advanced Reports.
● Experience in generating Custom Reports, Custom fields for data retrieving used in EIB.
● Analyzed client's HR/Payroll business needs through client working sessions and supported development of new business processes and a future state design.
● Creating the new business processes and notifications in deployment and sandbox tenants based on the designed business flow diagrams
● Day to day support of Security, Compensation and Reporting issues
● Participate in the design of major features from initial requirements through customer acceptance.
● Maintaining and monitoring project plans project Schedules work hour budgets and expenditures.
● Organizing attending and participating in stakeholder meetings Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
● Ensuring project deadlines are met, determining project changes and documentation.
● Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objectives. HR Analyst
● Administer assigned functions, such as recruitment, classification review, compensation studies, employment analysis, leave and benefits administration.
● Collect and analyze data.Track trends and developments in assigned functional areas.
● Conduct studies, perform research and prepare reports.
● Review, interpret and recommend policy, process or program improvements
● Ensure compliance with rules and regulations. Assist with payroll administration.
● Train employees on various topics. MathWorks - Natick, MA Project: Workday Implementation
- HR Analyst/Project Coordinator at
- Workday Techno Functional Consultant at
- SR HR Consultant at ERP Analysts Pvt Ltd
- HR/Admin Officer at Skytech Systems
2 years, 6 months at this Job
• Design, configure, and implement new applicant tracking systems (ATS) and Human Capital Management (HCM) onboarding module in both Jobvite and Workday. Configure and maintain all talent management solutions for Talent Acquisition (TA) Serve as a key resource in the analysis, coordination and testing of system releases.
• Collaborating with HR Business Partners, Legal and TA leaders to create hiring processes and documentation using Microsoft suite including Visio, PowerPoint and Word.
• Partner with HR SME's to identify potential improvements to our HRIS platform, while prioritizing business needs, outstanding deliverables, and timelines.
• Accountable for data integrity of our HR systems. Proactively maintain Workday and Jobvite data integrity through audits and queries.
• Process and track all hire transaction from ATS to HCM via custom interface.
• Ensure compliance and consistency on all pre-hire and on-boarding requirements.
• Sourced, implemented and maintain background process and policy.
• Manage day to day processing of the background process for all US hires. This includes tracking issues/ alerts, reference checks, research social media sites, processing International checks and providing reporting when needed.
• Tracking all transactions and working with Legal, Talent Acquisition and HR on escalations, discrepancies and process/ policy updates.
• Implemented and manage relations with integration partners.
• Documenting requirements, process, and managing testing of integrations. This included creating workflows, testing scripts and documenting results.
• Tracked and manage integrations working with business and integration partners on issues. troubleshooting feed failures and debugging files when needed.
- HR Analyst at Blizzard Entertainment
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Human Resource
• Call Center, High volume inbound Benefit administration and Leave of Absence inquiries
• Process job and benefit transitions that result from disability, Workers comp, leaves of absence according to bargaining agreements and state laws
• Provide solutions for HR discrepancies regarding to FMLA/ CFRA, COBRA, Medical, Dental, HSA and FSA
• Employee data maintenance and Case management using PeopleSoft, Authoria and Salesforce software
- HR Analyst at Kaiser Permanente National HR Service Center
- Guest Service Associate Call Center at European Wax Center Oakland CA
- Clinique Consultant and Customer Associate at Bloomingdales
- HR Specialist/ coordinator at First Republic Bank
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Lead monthly headcount meetings with the VP of HR, VP of Finance and President. - Provided simple, complex and ad-hoc analysis. - Collaborate with Finance on month-end close reporting. - Lead HR Intranet updates and created an electronic process for Record Retention data collection using Eloqua. - Lead the Employee Engagement Team (which consists of 12 cross-functional members) to drive engagement at a site of 320 employees. - Gathers, analyzes and presents data for various HR programs including compensation, compliance, and benefits. - Administer the annual Salary Planning process for U.S. locations, including preparation ad distribution of salary planning material to functional/site managers and collecting, compiling and summarizing results. - Manage the incentive pay process, including coordinating with Finance, Sales, Strategic Business Units and World Area HR on finalizing and communication current year matrices and eligibility rosters as well as year-end multipliers and payouts. - Prepare Wage and Salary Proposals and Profit Sharing. - Created a monthly headcount reporting process and HR Dashboard for global HR metrics. - Administer annual requests globally such as Conflict of Interest, Ethics Compliance, Record Retention and Charitable Contributions. - Develop, maintain, update and communicate business unit HR processes, policies and procedures with a focus on continuous improvement and providing creative solutions. - Coordinate with Final Control on Immigration and other global mobility activities as needed. - Assist HR business partners with ad-hoc compensation analysis. - Present benefits, paperwork and orientation for new hires. - Acts as lead HRIS person for the business unit.
- HR Analyst at Emerson
- Senior Executive Assistant at Emerson
- Financial Analyst at Assisted HQ
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
- Manage Global HR Team's project portfolio leading or overseeing all aspects of project life-cycles. - Develop and implement HR team's project processes and skills by establishing benchmarks for continuous improvement. - Drive understanding and adoption of HRIS Platform within HR team through education and process integration. - Develop and institute data guidelines and governance practices for HR processes managed through HRIS platform. - Support Director of Talent in annual talent planning process including calibrations, reviews, and succession planning. - Identify and implement opportunities to streamline talent processes through HRIS Platform reducing steps and redundancies. - Lead the development and execution of communications plans for annual Talent Management processes and programs. - Design processes to support leadership and manager development program nominations and communications. - Visualize workforce and talent reporting, identifying insights and trends to support its delivery and presentation. - Map the Global HR strategic planning process across matrixed HR Teams to ensure their participation and alignment throughout. - Special Projects with Executive Sponsorship from Business Leadership: ◦ Development of success profiles for critical roles and lead integration into talent management processes ◦ Lead Engagement Committee to drive action planning activities ◦ Re-Design of North America Onboarding & Orientation Program
- HR ANALYST at Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company
- Associate HR Business Partner at The Marketing Store Worldwide, a HAVI Company
- Management Coordinator at Talent Acquisition
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- M.S. - Organizational Behavior & Management
- B.S. - Organizational Communications
• Administered system security, user access and permissions, and other routine elements of the HR systems
• Expedited the implementation of Ultipro with configurations, UAT testing, data conversion, and process documentation
• Oversaw Global HR team training and procedures and audited Global data entry to ensure accuracy and consistency
• Created, maintained, and analyzed HR reports
• Accelerated ongoing US employee data flow and entry into HRIS system
• Provided ongoing QA support relating to system interfaces and workflows
• Trained new users on system processes/functionality
- HR Analyst at Nisum Technologies
- Payroll Assistant at Nisum Technologies
- HR Administrative Assistant at Aerotek
- Office Assistant at East West Bank
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management
• Analyzed monthly attrition/new hire rate in Excel, monitored headcount plans, and developed ad hoc reports for management.
• Built predictive analysis by means of data from Greenhouse HR system, discover personnel alteration patterns for the next 12 months, then identified opportunities to improve workforce planning.
• Supported leadership team to draw bonus/promotion plans based on the performance analysis, in order to maximizing employee motivation whiling saving costs.
• Reconciliated transactional data among differential HR, operation and finance reporting environments
• Developed Tableau dashboards to gain insights on employee demographics, ethnic diversity and organizational health, helped the team better understand the status of prospect opportunities and clarify strategic direction.
- HR Analyst at SF Motors
- Data Analyst - Healthcare Insurance at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- System Maintenance Assistant at Postal Savings Bank of China
8 months at this Job
- M.S. in Business - Analytics
- B.S. in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
• Collaborate with various partners to provide a holistic view of analysis (i.e. HR Business Partners, D&I partners)
• Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data in order to provide answers to business questions as well as provide recommendations for action.
• Acquire data from multiple data sources in order to perform analysis and reporting.
• Ensure all data acquisition, sharing and results of applied recommendations are compliant with company standards.
- HR Analyst at U.S. Bank
- Training Associate at Optum
- Invoice/Contract Coordinator at Cargill
- Production Control Assistant/Office Manager at Douglas Metals, Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Management
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Business Management
Review background check results of external and internal applicants in order to make hiring decisions. Responsible for background checks for retail positions, call center positions and driving roles. Ensure that individualized assessment is thorough and complete for all files with concerning results.
• For year of 2018, received 3181 backgrounds to review and adjudicate.
• Work closely with background vendor on any issues and provide suggestions to increase process efficiency.
• Records management for positions filled externally and internally.
• Completed interim assignment as HR Business Partner in 2016: conducted absenteeism deep dive, assisted with HR Ambassador Program, completed a variety of training calls and online training modules, analyzed employee onboarding survey data and assisted with other miscellaneous tasks, such as exit interviews, call center event planning and filing.
- HR Analyst at VERIZON
- Inside Associate at DONATOS PIZZA
- HR Coordinator at VERIZON
- Strategic Accounts Recruiter at ROBERT HALF INTERNATIONAL
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology