Louisville, KY - October 2005 to Present Clinical Innovation ◆ Specialist Grievance and Appeal Specialist ◆ Clinical Testing Analyst ◆ HR Analyst * Conduct analysis of data to indicate trends and opportunities to improve organizational capability through human capital initiatives, e.g, education and other strategic interventions * Regular quantitative reports of collective case aging, case status, and case types monthly and quarterly. Quantitative data is accompanied by business segment insights into anomalies, trends, or significant variances from prior reporting periods. * Facilitate understanding and implications of issue among HR colleagues, business leader, and associates, as needed * Conduct thorough reviews as assigned, interviewing all parties who may possess relevant information, including the accused and accuser when identified * Notification of monthly random drug and alcohol testing to business units * Monitoring of random drug and alcohol test results * Communication and process management with drug testing vendor * Recommend actions that not only resolve the issue but also enhance the development of individual associates and the organization as appropriate, to drive desired business outcomes * Oversees capital budget and support improvement projects whose duties include authoring of test cases and defects as well as facilitating collaboration between project members to reach decisions on testing strategies * Entered and processed prescription drug prior authorization and RightSource mail order prescription orders * Collected, researched and document all facts having an impact on the claim to provide recommendations regarding appropriate payments to insured parties * Follows up to ensure the efficacy of the problem management process
- HR Analyst at HUMANA Inc
- Front End Checker/Supervisor at Kroger Company
- Package Handler/ School at United Parcel Service
13 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Education/ Volunteer Services
- Bachelor of Arts - English
- - Ministry-Education
• Worked closely with benefits manager to develop benefits eligibility report, employee census report, insurance report and other benefits related reports.
• Worked with HR manager to develop turnover analysis, background check costs control analysis, credentialing report, NPI number report, HR inquires report and dashboard, etc.
• In charge of HR related workflows, such as new hire, rehire, termination, credentialing, background check, WOTC, etc.
• Other HR related functions: HR inquiry, Helpdesk ticket.
- HR Analyst at Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc.
- HR Analyst at Shanghai 6th People's Hospital
- HR Generalist at Shanghai 6th People's Hospital
- Human Resource Internship at Sunshine Terrace Foundation
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Human Resources - Human Resources
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management - Hospitality and Tourism Management
Responsible for review, assignment or resolution of HR/Payroll/HRIS and other HR issues through the HR Ticketing system (Zendesk) Assessing Ticket issue trends to determine best resolution and to provide consistent response to requestor including updating of the HR Knowledgebase Responsible for reviewing Ticket Issue trends to recommend training aids or potential policy review for specific subject matter experts in Benefits, Payroll, HRIS, Total Rewards, or Recruitment Responsible for completing all VOE and DOT requests
- HR Analyst at VIstra Energy
- Onboarding Coordinator at Toyota North America
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Santander Consumer USA Inc
- Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter at FedEx Ground and Luxottica
8 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Dispute Resolution
- Bachelor of Arts - History
• Analysis and reporting of HR data for executive leadership and board
• Responsible for management of HR processes through full employee life cycle for 85 year round employees
• Annual onboarding/exit of 100+ summer seasonal staff
• Implementation of staff training events; staff communications
• Administration of benefits, Workers Comp, FMLA and ACA
- HR Analyst at Girl Scouts of Central Texas
- Lead Recruiter at CROSSMARK
- Training Implementation Specialist at HP
- HR/Training Program Manager at RA-TEK Precision Sheet Metal
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Business/Marketing
- A.A. - English/Journalism
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Facilitate Human Resources programs and support all PNC employees as well as administrative duties pertaining to HR services. Ensuring timely responses to employee questions and inquiries about pay, employee benefits programs, career advancement and human resources policies. Prepare appropriate documentation and processing necessary paperwork for various HR programs. Ensuring data accuracy and maintaining a high level of data integrity in HR databases. Career advisor to employees seeking advancement with PNC First point of contact for PNC online learnig
- HR Analyst at PNC Bank
- Branch Financial Sales Consultant at PNC Bank
- Mortgage Closer at Bank of America
- Customer assistance account manager at Bank of America
2 years, 11 months at this Job
• Performance Management (PM), HR Special Programs, Payroll, Transactions, Benefits.
• HR support and customer service for TN State Troopers, Hwy Patrol Dispatchers, and Driver Services employees.
• Ensure all supervisors maintain PM documents for all direct reports, and complete required PM training.
• Establish, maintain relationships with supervisors, hiring managers. Promote employee development and productivity.
• Provide data for HR decisions. Process requisitions/postings for hiring managers. Process new employee documents.
• Create and maintain employee files. Process retirements and separations. Perform payroll and timesheet audit.
• Prepare reports and correspondence using MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- HR Analyst at TN Dept. of Safety & Homeland Security
- Percussion Instructor at Mary's Music of Clarksville
- HR Admin Services Assistant at TN Dept. of Transportation
- Manager on Duty at Sheraton Downtown Nashville
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Music
• Administers employee benefits for 220 full-time and approx. 211 part-time/seasonal employees
• Liaison between the employee and insurance company when requested
• Coordinates Risk Management program
• Coordinates recruitment and orientation of new employees
• Draft reports as needed for Assistant City Administrator/HR Director
• Maintain/Update employee records/deductions as needed
• Coordinates the city's Wellness Program and activities
• Coordinates the city's annual Blood Drive
- HR Analyst at CITY OF WEST BEND
- Administrative Assistant III at City Administrator's Office
- Deputy Court Clerk at MID-MORAINE MUNICIPAL COURT
- Public Safety Communications Officer/Community Service Officer at WEST BEND POLICE DEPARTMENT
6 years at this Job
• Use Excel functions such as Pivots, VLOOKUPS, Charts, among others to transform the data and create report such as: Headcount, surveys, salary, Company Cost, Monthly analysis, etc.
• Assist the employees to resolve issues of: benefits, misconduct allegations, PTO, new hire, terminations among others.
• Process and create tickets on our Manager Self Service
• Assist compensation and HR Consultant as needed.
- HR Analyst at Schneider Electric
- HR Support Executive at Nielsen
- HR Analyst at Nielsen
- HR Recruiter at PVSR Corp
7 months at this Job
Provided technical assistance to Recruiters, HR Coordinators, and staffing agencies.
• Maintained recruiting management system.
• Produced accurate and timely reports for customers and used vlookups, filters, pivot tables, and formulas to perform analysis.
• Maintained contingent worker log
• Created purchase order requests for contingent workers, staffing agencies, and other vendors
• Oversaw audits (I-9, background/drug screen, motor vehicle records, contingent worker)
• Coded vendor invoices for payment according to contractual agreements
• Prepared and submitted expense reports for Talent Acquisition department credit card according to company policies
- HR Analyst at Friedkin Companies, Inc.
- Senior Human Resources Coordinator at Friedkin Companies, Inc
- Human Resources Coordinator at Friedkin Companies, Inc
- Senior Human Resources Coordinator at ASPEN TECHNOLOGY, INC
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration
of the Oracle Fusion global implementation team, was instrumental in the successful deployment, meeting implementation and business objectives. Responsible for business
requirements, review, testing and implementation of the system, upgrades and patches; collaborating with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrades and fixes; maintaining HRMS
system tables and documenting processes and results.
• Support and maintain the Human Resource Management Systems (Oracle Fusion, PeopleSoft, Taleo, and TriNet) and other key HRIS systems, including upgrades, testing and business transformation.
• Technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas, assisting subject matter experts to ensure data integrity, testing system changes, reporting and analyzing data flows for process improvement.
• Research and resolve HRMS problems, unexpected results, and process flaws; performed scheduled activities; and recommended solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
• Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes, and major variations form established policy; serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders, such as payroll; and provide project management for HR initiatives.
• Establish HRIS Big Data, reporting and analytics to support the business. This involved creation and maintenance of reports and queries, development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs, and data integrity controls and data analysis.
• Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation, as well as providing end-user training on system processes and functions.
• Administer the ongoing management of employee information in a range of HRM systems, including status changes, payroll, benefits, employee records, and performance management.
- HR Analyst at Telogis / Verizon
- HR Representative at Vehcom Manufacturing
- HR Coop at Linamar
3 years, 1 month at this Job