• Report directly to CEO and work with upper management to develop company-wide initiatives, including but not limited to new hire onboarding, performance management, training, among other HR policies
• Maintain and develop strong relationships with partnering companies and upper management
• Build the culture of the team by organizing special events and holiday parties
• Facilities management including building maintenance, repairs, and re-stocking of office supplies
• Work with staff to create a paperless office
• Improve employee management and development via coaching and training MLO Assistant/Processor
• Manage and process information to prepare loan documents totaling over $1.5 million dollars
• Create an organized structure and ongoing database of all financial transactions
• Work directly under the Senior MLO(s) and assist the CEO on daily activities
• Hold and organize weekly meetings to liaison between Upper Management, the MLO, and Processors
• Make sure our clients are happy with home buying and refinance process
- HR Assistant Manager at SD Capital Funding
- Freelance Event Planner/Coordinator at
- Learning Adventures Enrichment Program Teacher at KinderCare
- Project Coordinator (Contract) at JOLT Communications
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Health
Worked closely with Executive Management to align HR functions with business strategies; ❖ Processed error-free semi-monthly payroll; ❖ Administered benefits for new hires; ❖ Consistently updated Employee Handbook with new policies and procedures; ❖ Consulted with upper management to determine areas of opportunity to increase efficiency; ❖ Performed job analyses of every position by department, updated job descriptions and advised management of over- and understaffed departments; ❖ Analyzed salaries utilizing compensation benchmarking tools and advised Executive management accordingly; ❖ Developed and implemented Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics and application for each department; ❖ Employees' first point of contact for all HR, benefits and payroll inquiries; ❖ Liaison between Executive Management and employees; ❖ Created standard operating procedures for processing payroll; ❖ Created payroll forms and Excel spreadsheets (i.e. authorization forms, payroll allocation, 401(k)); ❖ Performed other duties as assigned.
- HR Assistant Manager at S & S AgriSource Holding, LLC
- Consultant at Sutherland Global Services - Veterans Choice Program
- HR Specialist at Talent Acquisitions
- HR Manager at Lucas Group Staffing, Inc
10 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
• On-board New Hires, complete I-9, e-Verify, New Hire Paperwork, Employment validations, and Facilitate Orientation and discuss Benefits.
• Responsible for keeping, creating, and maintaining highly sensitive employee files including, I-9s, W4s, I94, I-129, and LCA verifications.
• Responsible for H1B/H4 Visa Process, filing Amendment and handling Green Card process by working closely with immigration attorneys.
• Support Hiring Managers and recruiting through hiring process requesting Background Checks, Drug Screening, and preparing Offer Letters.
• Posting Job requirements on leading job boards.
• Keeping updated employee records anytime a modification, such as a promotion, salary increase or change in work location, occurs in the employee status.
• Managing and following the progress of all employee Compliance annually.
• Tracking perks of all employees and keeping severance agreements for termed employees.
• Coordinating with the team to make sure employee lifecycle is managed properly.
• Working with Vendors on reviewing and signing Master Service Agreements.
• Invoicing clients and follow up with vendors and clients for payments.
• Reviewing employee performance and appraisal annually
• Making sure time sheets are submitted by all employees on time.
• Handle all employee queries, concerns and update the management as required
• Ordering and maintaining office supplies
• Apply for certifications as and when required (like woman/minority certifications)
- HR Assistant Manager at SR International Inc
- Support Associate at HCSC Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Volunteer Income tax return Preparer at Volunteering
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
Responsible for all associate hiring and retention for the Morton location
➢ Authorize any expenses at store level
➢ Consistently hold job fairs / hiring events, working with entities in the surrounding area
➢ Responsible for direct supervision and coaching of over 90 associates daily
➢ Administer employment laws, regulations, company policies, as well as UFCW Local 536
➢ Serve as the liaison providing feedback to the store manager, district manager and coordinators on the effectiveness of company-wide initiatives
➢ Lead weekly cultural council meetings to integrate new and exciting events to improve associate morale and work ethic
- HR Assistant Manager at Kroger
- Bookkeeper at
- Student Success Tutor (Accounting & Computer Science) at Midstate College
- Customer Service Representative at CVS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Administer and manage Associate involvement program. Track and Report Monthly and Quarterly Associate Involvement Program Savings. Administer and manage Training needs for all level of employees Administer and manage International Flight Arrangement for all level of employees. Organize and Manage Japanese Staff training, transition process when first enters in the U.S. Coordinate and manage requirements such as Visa application and effectively communicate with our attorney and travel agents. Organize and manage meetings and audio equipment. Communicate with Japan Mother Company as needed basis in timely manner. Organize and manage requests from Sr. Executives and Sr. Management. Event Coordination for employee appreciation events and awards. Manage a budget tracking matrix/ month end expenses associated with Training/Travel/Associate Involvement/EHS. Manage Manpower planning with management and create weekly roster to determine current manpower and future needs Conduct Interviews for all hourly position and salary position as needed Review and approve interview feedbacks from coordinators. Prepare new hire packets and conduct new hire/temp orientation. Liaison to multiple temporary agencies to manage manpower needs, employee relations and performance management for Coordinate travel plans, monitor travel expenditures, and take care of participants for international and domestic business Liaison with Japan HQ as needed basis from the direction of Japanese staff Maintain records of all Japanese Cash handling, assigned section organization, and Customer Services. Certification in alcohol serving and food handling Employee Relation Investigate and discipline or termination of associates. Manage and conduct exit interviews. Provide coaching and counseling if/when necessary according to policies and procedure. HR Coordinator II AY Manufacturing, Ltd. Administer and manage all training matrices for all departments. Serve as a point of contact for benefit and all HR matters. Assist in all employee open enrollment, information changes, and deductions. International Travel administration for all level of employees. Prepare and conduct new hire orientation (I-9, new hire applications, background checks). Recruit and interview external and internal candidates for the opening hourly positions. Monitor and manage safety PPE equipment orders and invoices for EHS department. Facilitate and coordinate Ergonomic Committee meeting and their initiative projects. Update and manage MSDS (SDS) for all chemical used in the plant. Production associates. Manpower planning and analysis, and administer roster plant wide. Job description management - updates/changes. Create and maintain personal files HR Coordinator I AY Manufacturing, Ltd. Administer all training matrices and registration. Serve as a point of contact for benefit and all HR matters. Assist in all employee open enrollment, etc. International Travel administration for all level of employees. HRIS administration and generate reports to comply with submittal of various mandatory reports. PTO / Occurrence administration - Daily attendance control using Kronos and Abra. Prepare and conduct new hire orientation (I-9, new hire applications, background checks). Recruit and interview external and internal candidates for the opening position. Facilitate quality circle, monozukuri, and suggestion program. trips for circles and monozukuri Receptionist / Translator AY Manufacturing, Ltd. Manage all incoming calls using 120 switch board. Organize and multi task receptionist duties on daily basis. Translate/Interpret meetings, documents, emails, phone conferences. Mange Japanese staff transition process when first enter to US. Housing/Insurance information. International Travel administration for all level of employees. Other Duties assigned by managers Server HMS Host International
- HR Assistant Manager at AY Manufacturing, Ltd
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Leadership and Success
- Bachelor of Science - Applied Management
- Associate of Applied Science - Paralegal Studies
- HR Assistant Manager at QSI Sanitation (Quality Service Integrity)
- Breakfast Host at Hampton Inn
- Back-Up Lead at Tyson Foods Inc
- Housekeeping at Bridges Bay Resort
1 month at this Job
- - Child Development
- High school
• Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily
• Ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
• Assist in training staff members and new hires.
• Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
• Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate.
• Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion
- HR ASSISTANT MANAGER at GENESIS HOME HEALTH INC
- CUSTOMER SERVICE at WALGREENS
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- ASSOCIATES OF ART - HEALTH SERVICE ADMINISTRATION
- HR Assistant Manager at Kroger Company
- Claims Analyst at Computershare
- Director, Outpatient Medical Services at Home of the Innocents
- Patient Access Manager at Conifer Health Solutions
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Management - Management
Supervise the day-to-day human resources activities which include maintaining personnel files
• Process all New Hires, After-Probation & yearly evaluations, and termination paperwork working with department managers/supervisors
• Enroll participants in group benefit programs including Health, Dental, Aflac and 401k
• Maintain time-keeping system, Jantek; execute payroll for all entities and process online through third-party provider
• Maintain and update employee handbook along with the policy and procedures manual
• Processes all benefit-related invoices including allocation of expense and necessary deductions
• Process all EDD claims & wage garnishments; attend EDD hearings and all other court-related hearings
- HR Assistant Manager at Lollicup USA Inc
- Sr. Admin/HR Assistant at Lollicup USA Inc
- Bookkeeper at King's Art & craft products
- Multi-Unit Manager at Ono Hawaiian BBQ
4 years, 9 months at this Job
Directed staff recruitment, training, and retention in the company; implemented company procedures, advised managers on the effective use of personnel, handled payroll and billing, and identified training needs. Served as first point of contact with drivers and resolved issues/queries.
• Guided and facilitated driver recruitment and onboarding through online job posting sites; processed documents of new hires.
• Prepared and submitted invoices and payroll on a weekly and bi-weekly basis.
- HR Assistant Manager at KAB LOGISTICS
- Office Manager at REGUS
- Senior Customer Service Associate at PEOPLE'S UNITED BANK
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management