Administered payrolls, employee benefits & insurance, 401(k) Plan, I-9 self audit, Workers Compensation,
Short term & Long-term Disability Leave, and FMLA.
• Reviewed assisted Expatriate on Global Mobility for benefits and policy.
• Followed up with lawyer to provide or update L/E visa for Expatriates.
• Managed the Safety Committee to ensure that process and procedures are kept in order for OSHA.
• Assisted HR Manager for MBO process review and training.
- HR Assistant Manager at Doosan Machine Tools America, Inc
- HR Generalist at Doosan Machine Tools America, Inc
- NY Regional Admin Assistant at Hiossen Inc
- General NJ Admin Assistant at Hiossen Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Steer a team of 3 in directing all aspects of human resources operations including recruitment, onboarding, compensation and benefits, payroll and employee relations, facilitating seamless performance and talent management. Prepare and post job openings and coordinate additional job board and recruitment initiatives. Orient new hires and ensure all proper employment documentation is completed. Formulate and execute plans to organize and implement HRIS programs and projects. Prepare and present comprehensive monthly KPI report for managerial meetings. Plan annual budget for Employment Department. * Evaluated selection process and conducted comprehensive examinations and interviews to source and identify improved manpower specifications. * Coordinated and led performance evaluations for staff and revised process to achieve increased efficiency and effectiveness in all evaluation functions. * Developed and implemented streamlined payroll policies, increasing productivity and cost effectiveness. * Formulated HR and payroll policies from the ground up and designed compliance and ethics programs and all HR forms, including company guidebook and SOPs.
- HR Assistant Manager at POWERTECH AMERICA, INC
- Payroll & Benefits Senior Specialist at POWERTECH AMERICA, INC
- Payroll Specialist at POWERTECH AMERICA, INC
- Raw Materials Engineer at TECH AMAERICA, LLC
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Ceramic Engineering
• Assist the Office Manager with any and all Administrative/Clerical duties
• In charge of all job postings, resume reviews, and interviews
• Responsible for all training and developing of new employees
• Creates and maintains team building events and skills amongst team members
• Effectively manages employee schedules to include any changes, & vacation/sick time obligations/ Keeps track of weekly stats for weekly team meetings
• Takes care of payment plans monitored through Bluefin/Payconex
• Conducts financial report of findings with all patient cases to determine and sell therapy packages best suited for their needs
• Fills in and covers CT shifts when needed
- HR ASSISTANT MANAGER/CT at SPINAL REHABILITATION CENTER
- CERTIFIED CHIROPRACTIC TECHNICIAN at HORBACH CHIROPRACTIC
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Leadership & Organizational Development: Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties. Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives. Organized and updated employee confidential records Answering multi-line telephone Facilitated job placements between client and employee.
- HR Assistant Manager at Dependable Staffing Services
- Account Manager/ Human Resource Manger at HLA of Georgia
- Banquet Server/ Warehouse verifier and loader/unloader at Apollo Staffing
- Child Care Assistant at Memorial Hospital
1 year, 6 months at this Job
-Responsible for interviewing, hiring, suspensions/terminations, grievances -Oversee training for associates (leadership, supervisory skills, qualification process) -Schedule associates on a weekly basis for upcoming work weeks -Champion of local and nationwide community events and fundraisers (Girl Scouts, Veterans, March of Dimes, AHA, Breast Cancer, etc.) -On-the-Spot coaching of associates through engagement around customer service (Acknowledge, Assist and Appreciate) -Direct and maintain overall store functions in Store Manager's absence -Manage 60-75 associates on a daily basis -Adhere to HR guidelines surrounding I-9's, ADA protocol, minor laws/violations, etc. -Retention goals exceeded company predictions by 16.4% for 2018 and 26.4% vs. 2017
- HR Assistant Manager(PHR certified) at Kroger
- Manager at
- Assistant Manager at K & G Fashions Store
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Conflict Management - Conflict Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Performed all tasks assigned by the director
• Took care of staff's affairs, such as complaints, suggestions
• Coordinate of interviews with new candidates for filling vacancies in accordance with their experience and certificates
• Secured support to staff PROJECT/PRESENTATION:
• Why students prefer privet universities and marketing strategies role
• How consuming watching TV is Impacting on Children's performance in their study
• Heaven in the Desert Family Theme Park, Integrated Marketing Communications Plan for Walt Disney-style amusement park in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• The Cheesecake Factory Restaurant Persuasion techniques and Public Opinion
- HR Assistant Manager at Al Rouwad Al Zahabia Est. for Contracting and Operation Bldg
- Marketing Consultant at Safwa Company
- Social Service Intern at KAAU
5 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Integrated Marketing Communication and Health Communication
- Bachelor - Business Administration-Marketing
Receive payment by Cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
● Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
● Greet customers entering establishments.
● Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
● Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
● Assist with duties in other areas of the store, such as monitoring fitting rooms or bagging and carrying out customers' items.
● Supervise others and provide on-the-job training.
• Run Orientations and first day training workshops
- Cashier/ HR Assistant Manager at POLO RALPH LAUREN FACTORY STORE
- Sales Associate at DEBBIE'S SCHOOL UNIFORMS
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Premedical; Psychology; Social Work
- HR Assistant Manager at QSI Sanitation (Quality Service Integrity)
- Breakfast Host at Hampton Inn
- Back-Up Lead at Tyson Foods Inc
- Housekeeping at Bridges Bay Resort
3 months at this Job
- - Child Development
- High school
Manage internal relationships. Assess internal client needs and draft and execute strategic
communications plans to meet those needs. Internal consultant for assigned business areas and cross-functional teams.
• Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, increase productivity and retention.
• Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
• Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
• Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
• Participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- HR Assistant Manager at L&T Infotech
- Technical Recruiter at L&T Infotech
- Technical Recruiter at Appleone Staffing
- Technical Recruiter at ITFlux Inc
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Computer Applications - Computer Applications
Supervise the day-to-day human resources activities/operations for all locations (CA, NJ, SC, TX, & WA) which include maintaining personnel files
• Process all New Hires, After-Probation & yearly evaluations, and termination paperwork working with department managers/supervisors
• Enroll participants in group benefit programs including Health, Dental, Aflac and 401k
• Maintain time-keeping system, PayCom; execute payroll for all entities and process online through third-party provider
• Maintain and update employee handbook along with the policy and procedures manual
• Processes all benefit-related invoices including allocation of expense and necessary deductions
• Process all EDD claims & wage garnishments; attend EDD hearings and all other court-related hearings
- HR Assistant Manager at Lollicup USA Inc
- Sr. Admin/HR Assistant at Lollicup USA Inc
- Bookkeeper at King's Art & craft products
- Multi-Unit Manager at Ono Hawaiian BBQ
4 years, 11 months at this Job