HR Associate, Inquiry is a vital role designed to provide best in class HR Solution Center inquiry services to support the University of Virginia. This Associate-level position is responsible for the intake and resolution of inquiries made by faculty and employees across grounds. The Inquiry Associate delivers high quality and efficient service to each customer and ensures customer satisfaction.
- HR Associate, Inquiry at University of Virginia
- Office Manager at Hearing Healthcare of Virginia
- Autism Assistant at ALBEMARLE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
- Medical Administrative Assistant Internship at ALBEMARLE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
3 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S in HEALTH SERVICE ADMINISTRATION - HEALTH SERVICE ADMINISTRATION
- AAS - Allied Health
Aon Hewitt - Charlotte, NC
Global HR Management Associate - Payroll, Timekeeping, WFA & Health & Insurance trained
• Manually entered employees hours in for Payroll and Billing
• Track participants' attendance, report non-compliant participants to the Human Resources Administration
• Edited, posted, batched and printed daily hours.
• Balanced hours worked daily and compared them to the hours report.
• Received and checked payroll bi-weekly, sorted the checks and distributed them to departments.
• Approved employee overtime and timesheets
• Reviewed timesheets, work charts and timecards for completeness.
• Process biweekly payroll for all hourly, salaried employees using Kronos time and attendance application.
• Prepare supplemental payroll and issue manual checks.
• Coordinate and process new hires, direct deposits, W4 and GL files in a timely manner.
• Maintain high level of discretion and customer service and experience working in a shared services environment.
• Process corporate payroll and responsible for all employee issues and questions.
• Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high call quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
• Contribute ideas on ways to resolve issues to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
• Use decision-support tools to respond to common customer work/service order inquiries and requests.
• Solve problems using agreed upon procedures.
• Offer solutions to basic customer issues.
• Maintain knowledge of OnStar products and/or services, sell customer services/phone minutes, by communicating features and benefits.
• Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
• Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and sincerity in wanting to resolve their issues.
- HR Associate at Aon Hewitt
- Key Holder at Anne Fontaine
- Health Insurance Agent at Optum United Health Group
at this Job
- - Human Resource Management
1500 21st Ave S. Suite 1516, Nashville TN 37212
Job role - HR Associate (Medical Center Recruitment)
Greet customers and answer general inquiries regarding human resource policies, procedures, and practices. Provide customer service consistent with behavioral model expectations. Maintain and process information and data requests.
• Provide phone coverage for other Human Resources areas as assigned.
• Scan received PMF forms and creates positions in our applicant tracking system. Distribute PMF forms to each Recruiting Specialist
• Assist with office projects as assigned.
• Keep I-9 weekly log for E-Verify for state of TN.
• Assist Applicants with online application for Vanderbilt.
• Prepare packets for new hires.
• Prepare packets for all interview sessions
• Provide assistance with Nurse Explorers program
• Prepare Nurse Residency Program folders for Recruiter
• working using PC; Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point
• Trained on Peoplesoft software
• Credian (Evolve)Tracking software
• Certiphi - Background Check
• Sterling - Background Check
• Schedule interviews for Senior Recruiters
• Pick up and sort incoming mail on a daily basis
• Maintain Outlook Calendar for Medical Center Recruitment Office D&P Custom Lights &Wiring Systems, Nashville TN Hired June 8, 1989 - March 11, 2009 employed 20 yrs. (Laid-off due to lack of work) Customer Service Professional/Office Manager and Human Resource
- Job role - HR Associate at Vanderbilt Medical Center Recruitment
7 months at this Job
• Promoted to HR Associate for Solutions Shared Services, Inc. in May 2018
• Screened resumes and forwarded to hiring managers for review
• Posted open positions on Indeed
• Assisted HR Manager and hiring managers with job descriptions
• Utilized LinkedIn Recruiter to search for potential candidates
• Worked with recruiters from True North, Bradsby Group, Leading Edge, Spencer Ogden and KForce
• Reconciled all health, vision, dental, life insurance, and short-term disability invoices
• Created and updated organizational charts via Visio
• Processed unemployment cases from the Texas Workforce Commission
• Trained new and existing HR Administrative Assistants
• Recruiting, on-boarding, and presentation set-up for all interns
• Created electronic new hire documents via Paycom
• Completed government agency reporting such as EEO1 Survey
• Ensured Labor and Federal Law posters were current in field office locations
• Assisted HR Manager with 401K separation of employment documents
• Assisted HR Manager with employee reprimands and terminations
• Assisted Payroll Coordinator with verification of employments for past employees
- HR Associate at Solutions Shared Services, Inc
- HR Administrative Assistant at Solutions Shared Services, Inc
- Student Intern at Minerva Work Solutions PLLC
10 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Administration - Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
work on hires and terminations of employees, perform new hire orientations, run payroll reports for biweekly/monthly paid employees, process visas, work closely with HR system (Peoplesoft), manage FMLA, supervise HR student, recruiting, implementing OSU policies across Comprehensive Cancer Center and assist with day to day issues for employees
- HR Associate at The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Dayton Children's Hospital HR Assistant at
- Sun Tan City Assistant Salon Director/Tanning Consultant at
- Assistant Manager at Promotion at Claire's
3 years, 3 months at this Job
Provides strong business unit partnership and general administrative support to the HR partner teams
and overall HR department, responding to inquiries from associates.
• Processes and analyzes HR data for reporting purposes such as turnover tracking and headcount analysis.
• Answers questions from associates regarding payroll, benefits, etc. in a timely manner and resolves routine problems.
• Supports global HR partners in providing business unit HR services to client organizations.
• Maintains employment files and records per company policy and legal regulations.
• Tracks tuition reimbursement, anniversary awards, PTO data, etc.
• Schedules meetings/conference rooms/conference calls as needed.
• Assists in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and updates organizational charts as requested.
• Provides project support on HR change management activities when necessary.
• Provides backup to other HR colleagues as required
• Handle multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines. High volume content tracking for reporting and organizational purposes Demonstrated ability to work as part of a virtual team
- HR Associate at Gartner
- Billing and HR Specialist & Executive Assistant to Group COO at CREATIVE VIRTUAL USA
- Account Specialist and Building Manager at POLYMER RESOURCES
- Administrative Assistant at PHILIP E. BERNS ATTORNEY AT LAW, LLC
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Literature minor in Psychology
• Intimately involved in onboarding process for all new employees, agency staff and interns. Responsible for tracking of multiple documents for compliance and presenting during audits.
• Led Employee Recognition (including Years of Service awards) and Employee Engagement committees.
• Planning, creating materials and presenting biweekly Orientation.
• Responsible for robust Worker's Compensation; reporting, EH&S, annual OSHA reports.
• Literate in multiple union contracts; negotiate affiliation agreements with universities providing interns.
• Consistent work with both employees and management of Natchaug hospital as well as colleagues from various affiliates and central services.
• All supply ordering for HR; All invoices for HR.
- HR Associate at Natchaug Hospital
- Administrative Assistant at
- Educational Consultant at Windham Public Schools
- Technology Integration Specialist at Willington Public Schools
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- BA - English
HR Sale and marketing roles. Coordinated interviews with hiring managers. Recruited employees from college career fair. Maintained relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved. Communicated employer information and benefits during screening process. Conducted exit interviews on terminating employees.
- HR Associate at Clinpharma Consulting Global Group LLC
- Internship at Hezheng Garments Co
- HR Assistant at Beiao
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Human Resource Management
Primary support for all general HR inquiries, correspondences and administration for the Ohio Valley and East Coast areas Ensure completion of DOT compliance and new hire pre-screenings Process Payroll, OneSource updates, eEAF's and iRecruit requisitions for employees and management Coordinate on-boarding for new hires, including arranging catering and meeting space as well as ensuring completion within 90 days of hire
- HR ASSOCIATE at CUMMINS INC
- SHIPPING/RECEIVING COORDINATOR at CUMMINS INC
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at CUMMINS INC
- TELLER at OLD NATIONAL BANK
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Finance
Coordinate and deploy procedures, processes, and tools support HR operations. Develop and process all new hire information packages. Leverage strong customer service and communications skills in addition to HR expertise to field multiple phone calls daily and serve as a resource on issues pertaining to onboarding, benefits, and other HR operations challenges. Manage a wide variety of HR tasks, including pre-employment background checks, fingerprint processing and investigation issues, NMLS registration and renewal, and I-9 E-Verify process for new hires. Provide unmatched internal customer service and manage their experience by ensuring prompt and correct disbursement of benefits and pay.
• Successfully handle HR administration and service 10K+ employees throughout the United States.
• Complete onboarding for 125+ candidate monthly including background checks, fingerprinting, and I-9 E-Verify.
• Manage onboarding, benefits, promotions, and several HR administrative and operational functions.
• Exercise strong mathematical skills, judgment, and attention-to-detail to produce in-depth reporting to identify issues and implement solutions.
- HR Associate at BANK OF THE WEST
- Recruiting Coordinator (10-Week Assignment) at HP ONE
- Recruiting Coordinator at ASM AMERICA INC
- Recruiting Coordinator at MOBILE MINI INC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management
- Associate of Arts - Legal Assistant