HR Associate, Inquiry is a vital role designed to provide best in class HR Solution Center inquiry services to support the University of Virginia. This Associate-level position is responsible for the intake and resolution of inquiries made by faculty and employees across grounds. The Inquiry Associate delivers high quality and efficient service to each customer and ensures customer satisfaction.
- HR Associate, Inquiry at University of Virginia
- Office Manager at Hearing Healthcare of Virginia
- Autism Assistant at ALBEMARLE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
- Medical Administrative Assistant Internship at HMG Physicists
1 month at this Job
- BACHELOR'S - HEALTH SERVICE ADMINISTRATION
- AAS - Allied Health
- - Dental Assistant
Accountable for integrity of associate data in HRIS system. Act as gatekeeper for HR questions and requests. Audit and enter HR paperwork for new hires and terminations by state and federal guidelines.
- HR Associate at Visionworks Inc.
- Career Representative at Everest Institute
- Operations and Staffing Supervisor at Victoria's Secret
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Communication Concentration in Social Interaction.
Aon Hewitt - Charlotte, NC
Global HR Management Associate - Payroll, Timekeeping, WFA & Health & Insurance trained
• Manually entered employees hours in for Payroll and Billing
• Track participants' attendance, report non-compliant participants to the Human Resources Administration
• Edited, posted, batched and printed daily hours.
• Balanced hours worked daily and compared them to the hours report.
• Received and checked payroll bi-weekly, sorted the checks and distributed them to departments.
• Approved employee overtime and timesheets
• Reviewed timesheets, work charts and timecards for completeness.
• Process biweekly payroll for all hourly, salaried employees using Kronos time and attendance application.
• Prepare supplemental payroll and issue manual checks.
• Coordinate and process new hires, direct deposits, W4 and GL files in a timely manner.
• Maintain high level of discretion and customer service and experience working in a shared services environment.
• Process corporate payroll and responsible for all employee issues and questions.
• Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high call quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
• Contribute ideas on ways to resolve issues to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
• Use decision-support tools to respond to common customer work/service order inquiries and requests.
• Solve problems using agreed upon procedures.
• Offer solutions to basic customer issues.
• Maintain knowledge of OnStar products and/or services, sell customer services/phone minutes, by communicating features and benefits.
• Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
• Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and sincerity in wanting to resolve their issues.
- HR Associate at Aon Hewitt
- Key Holder at Anne Fontaine
- Health Insurance Agent at Optum United Health Group
at this Job
- - Human Resource Management
Work with the HR Generalist, CEO, and CFO Onboard/Offboard employees Payroll, Commission schedules Benefits Administration Assist in training employees
- HR Associate at Mason-McDuffie Mortgage
- Personal Nanny at Private Family
- Manager at Plato's Closet
- Personal Nanny at Private Family
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Associate of Arts - Merchandise Marketing
Assist staff with routine HR related questions. Serve as the first point of contact for employees - Assisted company staff in solving HR issues. Manage, organized and updated files, records, correspondence, charts and reports - Perform HR office services such as: filing documents, printing reports and documents, stocking of equipment and supplies. Set up meetings and interview schedules as part of recruitment process - Received applicants and guided them, functioning as company representative. Order and managed supplies, ordered office-staff lunches, handled phone calls and messages, incoming as well as outgoing. Handle discrete information related to employee relations, changes in the organization, performances, appraisals, confidential information issues, and other sensitive HR-related matters. Provide employee training and orientation services. Made reservations and coordinated travel schedules for management.
- HR Associate at Hardaway Properties, Inc
- Job Readiness Trainer at Boys and Girls Club TTC
- Substitute Teacher at Memphis City Schools
- Compensation Assistant at Shelby County Government HR
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- M.A. - Human Resources Management
- B.S. - Computer Information Systems
• Provides HR Vice President with administrative support by collecting and preparing presentations materials for monthly HR managerial success meetings.
• Establishes a consistent and repeated process for collection of data supporting the KPI’s.
• Understands current goals for all KPI’s and identify gaps between current performance and results as well as generating frequencies of data.
• Trains Global Head of Learning and Analytics on HR KPI's and internal training and learning processes.
• Assists with the execution of global initiatives such as LinkedIn Learning, Six Conversations for for Managerial Success.
- HR Associate at Shop LC
- HR/Communications Intern at Careerplug Software
2 months at this Job
- BA - Corporate Communication (Pursuing)
* Facilitate the flow of candidates within the applicant tracking system (iCIMS) * Completion of new employees I9's and all onboarding forms * Proctor job-related assessments to candidates and facilitate the online application process while working as our sites Administrative Assistant. * Complete initial unemployment claims, background checks, administer random drug tests * Maintain a working knowledge of DISH Network HR policies and procedures to be able to communicate with departments on HR and company initiatives. * Maintain relationships with direct business partners and peripheral departments that interact with direct support groups (ex: Payroll, Accounting, Leaves, and Benefits). * Conducting biweekly benefits presentations to new hires based out of the Littleton office * Creating multiple weekly and Monthly reports for both our CXO and Sales departments.
- HR Associate at Dish Network Echostar
- Editor and Marketing Coordinator at Thewanderwoman.org
- Talent Acquisitions Specialist at Dish Network Echostar
- Sales Specialist at Victoria's Secret
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - business administration
- - Civil Engineering
Perform managerial tasks and duties
● Gather data and create spreadsheets for several projects within the Employee Relations team
● Create and edit powerpoints and handouts for orientations
● Provide event and logistics support for events with the morale committee for Central HR
● Utilize Banner, RealTime and eJobs extensively to perform daily duties and tasks for Central HR
● Utilize [email protected] and Chrome River as needed on a regular basis
● Manage confidential files and other privileged information in a professional manner
● Serve as Timekeeper and Building Manager for Central HR, as well as provide finance support
● Order all supplies and budget for purchases for Central Human Resources, as well as follow through with the entire purchasing process
● Answer all phone calls coming into Central HR and provide a first level of knowledge regarding all aspects of HR policies & procedures
● Monitor and manage [email protected] and [email protected] email accounts and promptly and efficiently respond to all questions and requests
● Successfully complete all employment verifications, hiring proposals and position establishments for HR professionals in a timely manner
- HR Associate at Virginia Commonwealth University Human Resources
- at Virginia Commonwealth University Human Resources
- HR Operations Analyst at Virginia Commonwealth University Human Resources
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Virginia Commonwealth University Human Resources
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Sociology
- - Pre-Nursing
• Assist HR Managers with employee concerns/ HR matters
• Assists in coordinating, scheduling, conducting and tracking employee opinion surveys and maintain results and reports.
• Act as a liaison between employer and employee, overseeing employee relations. This involves receiving and effectively handling employee complaints, escalating these to the level of disciplinary or legal action when necessary
• Handling Case Closures, Legal case, Retaliation Review cases. Performing 360's on all cases and sending them to the respective team (Intake, Disputes, and Fact Finding Teams).
• Assists with coordinating, scheduling and communicating HR/ER related cases. West Des Moines, Iowa Mail: [email protected]
• Utilize the Navex Global, HRHD (human resource help desk), EAP (Enterprise Allegation Platform) for creating, updating and following up on cases with current employees and former employees.
• Responsible for conducting detailed investigations to complex employee relations issues and recommending solutions that are in alignment with the Company's core values.
- HR ASSOCIATE at EMPLOYEE RELATIONS @ WELLS FARGO
- EVALUATOR at MEASUREMENT INCORPORATED
- RECRUITER at PHOTON INFOTECH
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science & Engineering
Location: Badra, Wasit, Iraq Company Industry: Oil/Gas Job Role: HR
- HR Associate at Samsung Engineering CO., LTD
- HR Associate at Samsung Engineering CO., LTD
- Caseworker at Catholic Charities Organization
- Document controller at Samsung Electronics
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Bachelor of Fine Art