Senior analyst working as project manager and lead business analyst with emphasis on encryption and data security
- Senior HR Business Analyst - Center of Excellence at Glanbia Business Services
- Senior Functional SAP Business Analyst at Tenneco
- Lead SAP HCM Business Configuration Analyst and Project Manager at OfficeMax
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst at Molex Incorporated
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- Analyzed recruiting data to identify trends recruiting workload and staffing levels - Developed reporting solutions for the recruiting team and leaders across the enterprise - Analyzed established performance metrics to identify efficiencies and areas of opportunity - Provided recommendations to facilitate strategic decision-making regarding staffing levels, processes, and metrics
- HR Business Analyst at Kroger
- Compensation Analyst at Kroger
- Human Resources Data Analyst at Kroger
- Human Resources Reporting Analyst at Kroger
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Education
- HR Business Analyst at Tenable
- HR Data Scientist at Science Applications International Corporation (SA
- HR Business Analyst at Science Applications International Corporation (SA
- HRIS SPECIALIST at SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
11 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - BUSINESS MANAGMENT
• Collaborates with HR subject matter experts to provide support on applicable HR systems, processes and/or procedures.
• Provides production support, including researching and resolving HR system issues, unexpected results or process flows; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions to meet requirements.
• Assists with mitigating potential data integrity issues through report development, auditing and uploads into HR database.
• Performs workforce analytics, develops reports and/or dashboards which drive productivity and performance and highlight areas of improvement.
• Provide recommendations utilizing data-backed strategic plans with the end goal of implementing resolutions.
- HR Business Analyst at R1RCM
- Carrier Connection Implementation Specilaist- CCIS at ADP
- Annual Open Enrollment Specialist-HRB Solutions/Professional Services at ADP
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
Served as sole IT business analyst providing project engagement and expertise, as well as Production Support to HR, Payroll, and Store Operations. ~ Managed and led multiple project work-streams simultaneously to roll out time management and recruiting functionality ~ Identified missed scope items and business process impacts, and led effort to resolve and complete work to drive project forward ~ Developed change management strategy to deliver training and communication tools using a new format; includes creating formatting and templates used to refresh and streamline initiative ~ Provided one-on-one production support (multi-tier) and customer service to employees on existing HR / HCM, Payroll, and Recruiting processes, technology infrastructure, and integration
- Lead IT HR Business Analyst at Clarity Technology Partners
- Manager, Global Compensation, Infrastructure, Technology, & Business Process at Gap Inc
- Sr. Business Analyst, Global Reporting & Analytics at Gap Inc
- HR Business Systems Analyst at Gap Inc.
4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Information Systems
• Brought solutions to internal customers by researching tools in the marketplace to solve customers' issues. Worked with IT and business to gather requirements, implement new solutions, and thoroughly test systems.
• Implemented Glint to increase employee satisfaction and engagement. Responsible for pre-launch activities as well as post-survey analytics and reporting. Created training to ensure a successful launch and worked toward an increase in employee participation.
• Project manager for ServiceNow helpdesk migration working closely with implementation partner to ensure that all business requirements were met and agents had the training they needed to be successful.
• HR Case Management for HR systems including Taleo, Talemetry, ServiceNow, and Glint.
• Member of branding team to reinvent company site as well as Women in Technology and Diversity programs. Helped team come up with innovative and creative solutions for Career Fairs as well as building the external career sites using Talemetry.
• Provided guidance for SharePoint collaboration tool to increase employee self-service.
• Overhauled HR Knowledge Base using ServiceNow to ensure best employee experience for finding internal information.
- Sr. HR Business Analyst at Xilinx, Inc
- Sr. HRIS Analyst at Cadence Design Systems, Inc
- HR Generalist at Cadence Design Systems, Inc
- Business Systems Analyst at Cadence Design Systems, Inc
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Serves as a dedicated Analyst to provide a high level of support in a timely and consistent manner to over 9,000 employees across multiple properties. * Manage business application implementations, changes, enhancements, and process improvements for myHR (Successfactors) within Recruiting, Onboarding and Learning Management. * Manage integrity and accuracy of HRIS systems, while serving as HRIS expert in support of HR business processes and data integration. * Maintain ongoing knowledge of HRIS releases and changes. Determine the effect of releases and changes to current or future use. * Provide process improvements for Cornerstone's (LMS) Homepage / Design to the Learning and Development Team. * Evaluates, analyzes, designs, and maintains company Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS). * Develops analyses and submits recommendations to management on HR activity based upon establishing a strong employee culture, creating operational efficiencies and maximizing revenue. * Implemented LMS module within SAP (Lead Role). * Completed SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) Accreditation for LMS Module.
- HR Business Analyst at Las Vegas Sands Corp
- HR Business Analyst at MGM Resorts Int'l
- HR Metrics Analyst at Vitacost
- Reporting, Metric, and Client Support Specialist at Citi
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
Responsibilities - Fully comprehend the complex benefits of the Ohio State University in order to implement business process changes as well as an implementation of Workday (from PeopleSoft). - Work with my benefits team on the Enterprise Project (https://enterprise-project.osu.edu/) and with cross functional teams in order to implement business process transformation and Workday across all of OSU and the Wexner Medical Center. - Gather requirements specifically for Benefits in order to implement designs within Workday - Track requirements in Jira and update when necessary with solution designs and feedback from the business. - Write test cases and test the designs in Workday using qTest. - Demo Workday designs to the business in order to gain their approval of the design. - Leverage Six Sigma practices by createing business process flows demonstrating the current state and future state of our Benefits business. Showing swim lanes where we heavily rely on a Benefits Processor today to do the work, in the future the system will do more of the heavy lifting based on my design and recommendation. - Meet with Senior Directors to demo creative solutions for the more complicated benefits requirements. - Meet with Change Analysts to call out the changes that will impact the future state of the University. - Work with Integration and Reporting teams to deliver functional requirements on integrations between the university and vendors as well as internal integrations and reports.
- HR Business Analyst at The Ohio State University
- Membership Director at Worthington Area Chamber of Commerce
- Human Resources Representative/Assistant at Mount Carmel Home Care
- Administrative Support Team Supervisor, Human Resources at Macy's, Inc
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's - Women's Studies
• Support the administration of the company's performance management systems and processes.
• Develops and executes testing plans for any system changes or enhancements with documented outcomes.
• Loads SCORM, AICC, and Open Content Network courses/programs into Learning Management System.
• Provide content for the development of product documentation (including business/technical specs, training materials, user guides, etc.).
• Work closely with Learning/Talent Management professionals in utilizing the LMS within their respective areas.
• Manage roles, securities, and permissions associated with LMS access; develop and maintain LMS Governance plan.
• Curriculum build - Works closely with Compliance & Line of Business to accurately define, design, develop and implement LMS curriculum build to support role-based training.
• Establish and maintain positive, effective and collaborative working relationships with coworkers, systems user and the vendor
• Provides regular communication and training to Learning/Talent Management professionals
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
• Perform systems analysis for new business processes and business process improvement
• Vendor management - works closely with LMS vendor to report, track and resolve technical and non-technical system issues impacting end users
• Assists in creation, management, and enforcement of LMS standards, policies and operating procedures; drives continuous process improvement
• Provide ongoing training data analysis for Learning & Development leadership team
• Collect and maintain data from Learning and Development events and other initiatives
• Provided guidance, consultation, and support to employees, managers, and directors on HR policies and procedures
• Implemented new systems, enhancements and applications with responsibility for project management, processes, testing, on-going enhancements, training and tools.
- HR Operations Senior Business Analyst at Fifth Third Bank
- Learning Delivery Coordinator at Fifth Third Bank
- Training Specialist at Fifth Third Bank
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Worked closely with HCM project teams from all HR areas including Payroll, Compensation, HR Ops, Benefits to collect and analyze business requirements
• Validated HR Core data, Implemented business requirements in Workday reporting with focus on compensation and payroll
• Produced standard and custom HR data reports in Workday
- HR Business and Reporting Analyst at Human Capital Management
- Senior HR Reporting Analyst at Barclays Investment Bank
- HR Data Analyst, Human Resources Talent Development at Standard and Poor's
- HR Business Analyst, Human Capital Strategy and Solutions at JPMorgan Chase
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Science