Supported all deployment activities for HR Accelerator, ADP Time and Management, Success Factors Onboarding and HRizon/EV5. Key internal contacts included Training Team, Client Support Managers, Client Support Supervisors, Corporate IT and HR Support, Business Technology - Human Resources and Sysco Associates at all levels.
• Served as go-to person for various reporting needs (Ad-Hoc, ReportSmith, Easy Reporter/Spinifex).
• Prepared, updated and distributed key communication documents for the SAP HR deployment, ADP Time and Management, and HRizon/EV5.
• Maintained and updated Jira as testing system.
• Maintained, updated and uploaded documents in internal and external SharePoint sites for the SAP HR deployment.
• Supported Service Desk Analyst with inquiries regarding portal system.
• Assisted with training associates on SAP Ad Hoc, PA/OM, ETime, Workday.
• Supported user training, testing, documentation, and roll-out of various software packages.
- HR Business Analyst I at Sysco Corp
- at Sysco Corp
- HR Coordinator/Analyst at Sysco Corp
- Associate Support Representative at Sysco Corp
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad, India
• Managed relationship with the senior management of business units, to execute a well-aligned HR strategy
• Actively involved in annual compensation exercise of nearly 1000 professionals in collaboration with other HR support groups. Recommended parameters to consider for determining annual performance hike adhering to the company's policies
• Administered annual talent survey, analyzed results and reported the findings to business leaders and managers. Helped the business leaders in drawing an action plan and ensured its implementation
• Educated business leaders about the new performance management system and influenced them to introduce it to their business units
• Advised business leadership on promotion readiness and other performance metrics
• Partnered with business on workforce planning, succession planning, and competency framework
• Identified key findings basis the metrics on demographics, rewards and recognition, budget utilization, performance score/ratings, and attrition
• Created HR presentations for senior level management and represented the team in multiple forums such as all hands meetings, User Council, Tax Member Firm Summit and various talent roadshows
• Provided coaching to managers and senior leaders & help them take right decisions Key Highlights
• Introduced a 'Busy Season Calendar' to identify the lean period of various business units to carry out any HR activities
• Framed a policy document to address challenges specific to resource sharing, higher education program and accreditation programs for my business units
• Designed an online form to receive nominations for Rewards and Recognition program from stakeholders belonging to different countries
• Identified the need to have a common platform for the global stakeholders to view any HR related information online. Worked with the technology team to create a 'Tax Member Firm portal' which is a one stop shop for HR related policies, latest updates and other upcoming events
• Worked on the 'job title change' to create a unique identification that distinguishes the educational qualification and work experience at the time of hiring. This effort led to data consistency in all Talent database and a significant reduction of errors due to clarity of record keeping
• Conceptualized a new induction program for the Tax Member Firm new hires
• Recognized with an 'Applause' award for consolidating, analyzing and reporting results of annual talent survey. Drove communication of findings with managers and above, conducted focused group discussions with the employees and helped in creating an action plan Engagement Specialist Deloitte Tax Services India Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad, India
• Partnered with business leaders to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce. Worked with them to create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives
• Led workshops to understand employee concerns, gained meaningful insights and provided timely feedback (trends/patterns) to business leaders and HR management and created an action plan.
• Engaged with employees and provided advice related to company's policies and practices
• Provided coaching sessions to Tax Seniors and Managers on how to effectively give feedback to their team members
• Handled individual action plan (IAP) for low performers as per the performance management system
• Investigated employee relations issues in partnership with legal and investigation teams
• Responsible for taking disciplinary action and documented incident reports in issues related to policy violation, employee grievances, etc.
• Facilitated conflict resolution in cases of escalation and employee complaints
• Responsible for handling 'Rewards & Recognition' program, chaired the moderation panel and ensured there is utmost fairness in the selection process
• Facilitated various programs such as new hire training and professional learning courses
• Analyzed attrition reports and recommended retention strategies Key Highlights
• As an HR point of contact for over 1000 professionals, handled the highest ratio of employees in Tax groups and collaborated with multiple stakeholders (approx. 35) from global countries
• Led the Tax Member Firm Social Events Committee to handle the employee engagement initiatives
• Led the initiative 'Work Life Balance' in collaboration with internal and external trainers, witnessed an improvement in the annual Talent score
• Recognized with an 'Applause Award' for leading many employee engagement initiatives Learning and Development Deloitte Support Services India Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad, India
• Conducted budget analysis for macro and micro planning of training programs.
• Collaborated with program managers, business leaders, vendors, internal and external facilitators on content designing and program planning
• Collected feedback from instructors and participants to analyze the effectiveness of learning programs and identify scope for improvement
• Responsible for course and offering creation and program related communication with stakeholders
• Led a team of 15 people who managed L&D operations and conducted their performance appraisal. Provided training and coaching to the team members, facilitated audits and handled escalations
• Managed operational activities of the team such as publishing weekly and monthly utilization metrics, learning dashboard and managing the resources
• Assessed feedback received for the trainings, worked on reports with utmost accuracy and presented the data to the program managers
• Worked on SOPs and process flow charts Key Highlights
• Part of the initial team that set up online evaluations for E-learning and instructor led courses in US and India
• Worked as a Program Manager for 'Financial Advisory Services' group (350 professionals)
• Recognized with multiple awards for significant contribution and streamlining the processes
- HR Business Analyst at US India Deloitte
- HR Executive at Headhunting
10 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
• Provides analytics and reporting for HR Business Partners and management by creating, modifying and producing report templates, dashboards, and other data visualizations for North America locations.
• Plans and executes systems, processing and programming administration functionality of confidential and sensitive data.
• Facilitates process documentation and mapping to streamline efficiencies and remove redundancies
• Maintains Kenexa BrassRing database for HR reporting and data accuracy.
• Coordination of all required EEO, AAP, VETS-4212 data and filing to ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local statues, regulations and executive orders for all US locations.
• Ensures proper data management and retention for OFCCP compliance requirements for US.
• Coordinates annual AAP and compliance training.
• Conducts data audits and facilitates the transition to OFCCP compliance for acquisitions and mergers.
- HR Business Analyst at Continental Automotive Systems, Inc
- HR Business Analyst Intern at
- Collector at Central Transport, LLC
- HR Coordinator at HR-1, Corp
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- - Pre-Business
As a member of the New Hire Onboarding Task Force, facilitated the restructure of NYCT's onboarding process authority-wide. ❖ Serve as a Human Resources representative providing support to over 700 employees for various client departments, including Capital Program Management, Corporate Communications, Materiel, System Safety, Talent and Organization Development, and Government and Community Relations. ❖ Interface with various levels of management to translate business objectives, into effective and reasonable organizational solutions. ❖ Partner with the NYCT recruitment team to advertise and attract talent to critical and hard-to-fill engineering positions via job fairs, hiring pools and other recruitment initiatives. ❖ Create Job Vacancy Notices (JVNs) and media plans for managerial and non-managerial positions and pre-qualify applicant resumes. ❖ Serve as a panelist on interviews for client departments. ❖ Facilitate the full cycle onboarding process for hundreds of employees. ❖ Participate in employee orientation to provide information regarding HR policies, promotional pathways, and civil service examinations to new employees. ❖ Process and track personnel actions such as hires, promotions, terminations, leave of absences, etc. ❖ Prepare salary analysis and title recommendations for client departments to assist with advancement and movement of employees. ❖ Resolve e-mail, telephone and in-person inquiries regarding salary information (e.g. salary discrepancies, general wage increases, special payments). ❖ Supervise consultants and interns and train new staff members. ❖ Assist the Compensation Unit of HR with the processing of No-Fault Insurance Claims for hundreds of employees. ❖ Coordinate the transfer of incoming and outgoing employee balances (sick days, vacation days, etc.) across the MTA Agencies.
- HR Business Analyst at MTA New York City Transit
- College Aide at MTA New York City Transit
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Art - Speech Pathology and Audiology
● Configure/support SAP ERP HR system modules including personnel administration, organizational management, benefits, training, time management and serve as backup support for payroll.
● Primary support of ACA (Affordable Care Act) process and reporting.
● Serve as functional team member during the implementation of multiple county projects.
● Document requirements, create functional specifications, test and deploy high quality solutions.
● Provide customers different options and advocate improvement opportunities to maximize system efficiency.
● Troubleshoot system issues and train customers on cause as well as preventive methods.
● Provide customers and super users SAP system best practices keeping in mind complex county procedures.
● Act as liaison between HR and IT to gather requirements for ongoing system support.
- SAP HR Business Analyst Senior at Multnomah County, OR
- Senior SAP Developer, IT at Tesoro Corporation
- Enterprise System Development Engineering Specialist at Valero Energy Corporation
- SAP Specialist at Valero Energy Corporation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Sociology
• Workday Report Writer
• Advanced Excel Analysis
• Microstrategy BI Tool Analysis
• Project Management
- HR Business Analyst at Vivint Solar
- Human Resources Internship at Vista Outdoor
- Project Manager at Inovar, Inc
- Vice President of Operations at Best Buddies International USU Chapter
8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Data Analytics
- Master's of Human Resources - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Business
Available consulting services:
• Human Resource Management
• Project/Program Management
• IT Solutions (Infrastructure)
• Pre/Post Technical Sales
• Technical Visio Designs Current Activity
• Research evaluation on HRMS/HRIS systems: Netchex, WebHR, HRSmart, BambooHR, APS, Gusto, ADP Total Source ADP Workforce Now, People, CezanneHR, Paycor, Paycom.
- HR Business Analyst at Technology Trends, LLC
- Enterprise Data Storage Senior Systems Engineer at Kaminario
- Enterprise Data Storage Senior Systems Engineer at XIO
- Manager, Business Analyst at Technology Trends, LLC
10 months at this Job
- Master's - (HRER) Human Resources & Employment Relations - Graduate Student
- Bachelor's - (HRER) Organizational Leadership / Labor & Employment Relations
• Serve as main point of contact for talent analytics
• Report on headcount, hires, terminations, turnover, requisitions, demographics, compensation, budget, revenue, and survey data
• Provide analytical visualizations, insights, and deliverables from a one-off to ongoing recurrence, with a granular to high level of detail, across any business group, and for associates, HRBPs, and any level of leadership
• Create quarterly talent reports for the BoD and C-Suite to review the company across all HR metrics
• Create monthly reports that provide an overview of and deep-dive into employee spend for all business units
• Create monthly performance metrics dashboards to help managers track business productivity, volume, and SLA
• Identify and prevent hundreds of thousands of dollars in incorrect payments every semi-monthly pay period
• Work with HR Support, HRIS, and HRBPs to implement thousands of employee data changes in ADP
• Own master files used to align data across different departments and information systems
• Manage SQL queries and ADP reports that reshape, calculate, and simplify data reporting for the team
- HR Business Analyst I at Stewart Title
- Records Analyst Intern - Calpine at Records & Information Management
- Office Assistant at The University of Texas at Austin
- Student Teacher at The University of Texas at Austin
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology - Biology
- Certificate in Business Administration
Serve as the Deputy Business Team Lead for a global, mid-market implementation of the UltiPro human resource management system (HRMS) for the organization.
• Function as internal project manager to coordinate Subject Matter Expert (SME) working sessions, manager task deadlines, and distribute deliverables to Ultimate Software consultants.
• Provide HR Business Analyst expertise by assisting SMEs in writing business requirement documents to understand the global HR needs as well as identify synergies and inefficiencies.
• Collaborate with the implementation consultant to outline current business processes, align processes to UltiPro business process workflows, and customize workflows for the future state of HR.
• Define a flexible security model to consider the domestic and global needs of HR and management.
- HRIS ANALYST at PREMIER RESEARCH
- Systems and Data Expert II, Assistant Vice President at CREDIT SUISSE
- Business Analyst at FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
- HR Information Systems Specialist at TELEFLEX MEDICAL
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
• Project enhancements for business changes, and increase of user adoption and experience
• Identify business problems, break down the issues with data and extract insights and present the findings and recommend a paths forward
• Perform data analysis on user reported issues/problems and validate the data integrity, identify the root cause and recommend and implement solutions / Level 2 Troubleshooting and ticket management
• Report architecture with Microstrategy and SQL Global user report training per assigned projects and project Subject Matter Export/highest level inquiry source
• Promoted to Business Analyst after proven success with report building, project ownership, and product support.
- HR Business Analyst - PeopleInsight Team: Global HR Reporting at Amazon.com
- HR Data Reporting Coordinator - PeopleInsight Team: Global HR Reporting at Amazon.com
- NACF Network Reporting - Onboarding Administrator - Global Staffing & HR Optimization at Amazon.com
- Operations Administrative Assistant at Ashley Furniture Homestores, Corp. Office
1 year at this Job
- NA - Graphic Design/General Studies
- Honors HS Diploma