Serves as a dedicated Analyst to provide a high level of support in a timely and consistent manner to over 9,000 employees across multiple properties. * Manage business application implementations, changes, enhancements, and process improvements for myHR (Successfactors) within Recruiting, Onboarding and Learning Management. * Manage integrity and accuracy of HRIS systems, while serving as HRIS expert in support of HR business processes and data integration. * Maintain ongoing knowledge of HRIS releases and changes. Determine the effect of releases and changes to current or future use. * Provide process improvements for Cornerstone's (LMS) Homepage / Design to the Learning and Development Team. * Evaluates, analyzes, designs, and maintains company Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS). * Develops analyses and submits recommendations to management on HR activity based upon establishing a strong employee culture, creating operational efficiencies and maximizing revenue. * Implemented LMS module within SAP (Lead Role). * Completed SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) Accreditation for LMS Module.
- HR Business Analyst at Las Vegas Sands Corp
- HR Business Analyst at MGM Resorts Int'l
- HR Metrics Analyst at Vitacost
- Reporting, Metric, and Client Support Specialist at Citi
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
Supported analysis and design of end to end processes of new Workday HRIS implementation for HR, Payroll and Recruitment work streams
● Delivered new business process flows and user procedure documents based on system and process changes
● Triaged and tracked open system issues to closure, this included providing interim solutions where necessary
● Facilitated discovery sessions with end users to understand and document processes to establish system & process design options
● Created test cases for HR and Payroll processes for Workday implementation
● Collaborated with business and project partners to design process and/or system solutions responsive to business needs
● Completed regression testing for Workday releases
● Managed documentation, training and communication of Workday release enhancement for Operations and Contact Center teams
- HR Business Analyst at Fidelity Investments
- HR Systems and Data Team Lead at Credit Suisse
- Senior HR Systems Analyst at ImClone Systems, a subsidiary of Eli Lily
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
• Establish and document reporting processes and procedures for HRIS which improve report accuracy and shorten the time to deliver.
• Assist Human Resources team to look at improvement strategies for processes and systems
• Evaluate current business processes to identify gaps and implement solutions.
• Assist in change management for new systems.
• Work on improving staff orientation, training, professional development, and mid-level management thus resulting in better hires and increased employee retention.
• Develop, write and maintain confidentiality program for Human Resources.
• Coordinate communications and act as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders.
• Create visual models of current "as-is" and future state "to be' workflows (individual business processes)
• Gather business requirements for various enhancements
• Utilized Agile approach to develop and maintain project plans
• Worked with Project Leads to create and manage MS Project schedules
• Maintain project requirements
• Performed To-be analysis by identifying, validating and implementing changes.
• Created materials and status report for the senior management steering committee meetings
• Drive completion of UAT with the different Business teams.
• Monitor progress reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Assist with organizing promotional events
• Plan and schedule project timelines to track milestones and deliverables; create timelines in Microsoft Project and distribute to the team.
• Maintain an Excel status report highlighting the current position and the next steps of each individual project.
• Update program status in workbooks.
• Assist in writing release notes.
• Manage and tracked list of project interdependencies
• Assist in preparing Steering Committee materials
• Maintain implementation checklists Environment: MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, SharePoint, Changepoint, Clarity, Google, docs
- HR Business Analyst at CVS Health
- Business Analyst at CAREFIRST BLUECROSS BLUESHIELD
- Business Analyst at RUE LA LA
- Data Analyst at Workruit
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering - Technology
[Contract] Strategic analysis across enterprise to support Enterprise Program Management functions. Liaise with EPM stakeholders (PMs, C-level executives, Directors) to achieve green deliverables. Ascertain business requirements to proactively implement program scheduling, delivery and metrics. Design stakeholder development series content for implementation across EPM leadership. Financial modeling for annual program budget. Departmental change leader driving cost and personnel improvements to level up talent pool and adapt to new standards. Accountable for driving continuous performance by gaining commitment from FTEs to align and embrace strategic goals deadlines. Promote synergy between teams by critically evaluating business drivers to offer stretch opportunities to stakeholders. Enable and encourage FTEs and FTCs to build an inclusive environment through situational leadership (consultative, challenging, supportive, authoritative). Perform QA reviews on monthly steering committee slide decks. Software: ThinkCell, Oracle.
- Senior HR Business Analyst at MetLife, Inc
- Practice Business Manager at Professional Management Healthcare Consultants, Inc
- HR Business Partner at One Workplace
- HR Director at iTalent Digital Corporation
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Music - Music
Available consulting service
• Human Resource/Capital Management o Oracle Fusion HCM o Peoplesoft HRMS
• Program/Project Management (Jira:Agile) (MS Project:Waterfall) (Sprint/Scrum)
• Business Analyst (BABOK)
• Business Continuity Planning
• IT Solutions (Infrastructure, Network, Storage, Compute)
• Systems Technical Pre/Post Sales
• Technical Visio Design
• Executive Management Presentations Current Project:
• Research HRMS/HRIS systems: Netchex, WebHR, HRSmart, BambooHR, APS, Gusto, ADP Total Source, ADP Workforce Now, People, CezanneHR, Paycor, Paycom.
- HR Business Analyst at Technology Trends, LLC
- Enterprise Data Storage Senior Systems Engineer at Kaminario
- Enterprise Data Storage Senior Systems Engineer at XIO
- Manager, Business Analyst at Technology Trends, LLC
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Organizational Performance / Labor Law (HRER)
- Bachelor's - Organizational Leadership / Labor & Employment Relations (HRER)
- Certificate - SHRM-CP/SCP Prep Course
- Crtification - Advanced Project Management SCPM/SAPM PMP
• Prepare Job Vacancy notices and qualify resumes.
• Prepare and track related personnel actions (e.g. TAMs and PARs) for new hires and current employees via PeopleSoft.
• Manage Active Not Paid Report to officially terminate employees in PeopleSoft who have been separated but not officially terminated to reduce Employee Benefit cost.
• Provide support and counsel to employees regarding their concerns as they arise.
- HR Business Analyst at Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- at Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Senior Benefits Operations Analyst (BSC) at Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Customer Service Specialist (BSC) at Metropolitan Transportation Authority
2 years at this Job
- Masters of Science - Human Resource Management
- Bachelors of Science - Business Management
• Project enhancements for business changes, and increase of user adoption and experience
• Identify business problems, break down the issues with data and extract insights and present the findings and recommend a paths forward
• Perform data analysis on user reported issues/problems and validate the data integrity, identify the root cause and recommend and implement solutions / Level 2 Troubleshooting and ticket management
• Report architecture with Microstrategy and SQL Global user report training per assigned projects and project Subject Matter Export/highest level inquiry source
• Promoted to Business Analyst after proven success with report building, project ownership, and product support.
- HR Business Analyst - PeopleInsight Team: Global HR Reporting at Amazon.com
- HR Data Reporting Coordinator - PeopleInsight Team: Global HR Reporting at Amazon.com
- NACF Network Reporting - Onboarding Administrator - Global Staffing & HR Optimization at Amazon.com
- Operations Administrative Assistant at Ashley Furniture Homestores, Corp. Office
1 year at this Job
- NA - Graphic Design/General Studies
- Honors HS Diploma
Identify process improvement opportunities and system efficiency for EP&S Global HR processes focused on talent planning,
organizational design, employee engagement, global executive reporting, and HR analytics.
• Validate and produce data visualization for details on 24000+ global employees to customers and company executives.
• Perform trend analysis related to headcount, finance, diversity and other insights utilizing large sets of raw data.
• Collaborate on project team focused on revamping and streamlining Campus Partnership Program to drive consistency enterprise- wide.
- HR Business Analyst, Engineered Products & Solutions (EP&S) at Arconic Inc
- Supported GPP Talent Director at Global Primary Products (GPP) Talent Management CoE Alcoa Corporate Center
- Location HR Business Partner Warrick Operations at
- Business Partner at GPP HQ HR
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Human Resources Management
- - Diversity Leadership Development Program
• Facilitated the 'big picture" conversation along with SME's in learning and development area to better understand the long-term business needs and possible technology road map to drive the culture change
• Participated PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 upgrade with focus on Employee Work center, Manager Work Center, Security, profile management and eLM integration implementation
• Participated PeopleSoft Taleo onboarding implementation by successfully leading requirement elicitation, performing BPR and design discussion, conducting UAT and rolling out the new systems
• Led annual performance program enhancement by providing consultation & analysis and recommending and implementing solutions to meet dynamic business needs by leveraging ePerf module of PeopleSoft HCM
• Provided hand-on analysis, configuration management, data management of PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management (eLM) system to streamline the process, which greatly improved employee experience
• Participated several PeopleSoft HCM enhancement projects to meet the compliance requirement by collaborating with SME's, researching the available solutions with vendors and implementing cost-effective solutions
• Partnered with COE HR in selecting private marketplace exchange vendor and implementing technology solution to support benefits administration
- Senior HR Business Analyst at SAIC
- Sr. Business Analyst/operation program manager at MICROSOFT CORPORATION
- HR Business Partner & Diversity Specialist at MICROSOFT CORPORATION
- Senior HR Consultant at RITTENHOUSE CONSULTANCY
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Information Science - Information Science
• Provide support recruiting: sourcing out candidates, phone screening, and assisting with interviews to fill job vacancies.
• Maintain relationships with vendors
• Assist management with employee relations such as organizing internal events, processing disciplinary actions, terminations, help coordinate employee training
• Assist staff with technical support: Install and configures computers, printers, and software
- HR Business Analyst Intern at Urgent Dental Center
- IT Field Engineering Intern at Jexet Technologies
- Product Specialist at Apple
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Management Information Systems