October 2014 Present Maintain HRBP responsibilities while managing a team of four, and recruiting for a fifth generalist role. Assist with management of merit and bonus cycle, and managing day to day operations of the HR team. Paylocity - HR Business Partner
- Paylocity - HR Business Partner at
- Strategically coach and consult at
- Strategic Talent Manager at Sears Holdings Corporation
- HR Generalist/HR Manager at Sears Holdings Corporation
4 years, 5 months at this Job
Cleveland, Ohio - 1/2019 -Present (National commercial/personal check printing, e-commerce and marketing firm with $1.97 billion in sales) HR Business Partner Major Responsibilities: Provide, develop and implement specialized HR solutions aligned to the enterprise, business and HR strategy; advice and consultation to all levels of leadership and associates; talent acquisition, employee relations, engagement, benefits communication and administration, compensation, HRIS/SAP, design and delivery of organizational communications, collaboration with Corporate Centers of Excellence, policy interpretation and retention best practices
- HR Business Partner at Deluxe Corporation
- Contract Recruiter at Staffing Solutions Enterprises
- HR Consultant/ Executive Recruiter at ALF Consulting
- Human Resource Business Partner at MurTech Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Management and Labor Relations
Strategic HR Business Partner for manufacturing site employing 550 employees.
- HR Business Partner at Cardinal Health
- HR Operations/Systems Manager at Textron
- HR Business Partner at Textron
- Human Resource Generalist at TRW Automotive
2 years at this Job
- BSBA - Human Resource Management
May 2018 - Present
One of California's largest nonprofits working in school districts from San Diego to San Francisco. HR BUSINESS PARTNER
• Partner with Regional Management team to ensure people strategies align with regional operations and organization wide business objectives.
• Provide regional people managers with counseling, coaching, feedback and solutions on the full range of human capital management issues.
• Lead the regional talent management process to build, enhance and maintain individual and organizational effectiveness.
• Facilitate the administration of the performance management, management development and new hire on-boarding programs.
• Partner closely with the region General Manager and regional management team to provide strategic and tactical support on all key HR activities and change initiatives.
• Assist all regional staff in resolving conflicts, addressing complaints and managing working relationships.
• Participate in the development and implementation of Enterprise-Wide HR initiatives.
• Act as Project Manager on implementation of pilot programs and special projects as requested or assigned.
• Manage staff/team performance - set performance expectations, provide ongoing developmental/reinforcing feedback.
• Coach, counsel and when necessary implement corrective action to improve staff performance.
• Provide learning, training and professional development opportunities to staff whenever possible as appropriate. Position Highlights
• Identified areas of opportunity within the HR function and worked with HR Leaders to develop workflows, tools, and processes for Payroll Processing, LOAs, HR Coordinator Job Design, On-Boarding, and Performance Management.
• Designed professional development trainings that were rolled out company-wide.
- HR BUSINESS PARTNER at Think Together
- CO-OP at CO-OP Financial Services
- HR BUSINESS PARTNER at Fairmont Schools, Inc
- HR BUSINESS PARTNER at D Deluxe Clothing Company
10 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Management - Human Resources and Organizational Development
Belk, Inc. is the nation's largest privately-owned department store company with around 300 Belk
stores and 23,000 associates located in 16 states. Corporate HR Business Partner, Charlotte, NC August 2018- Current
• Responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
• Serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues.
• Acts as an employee champion and change agent.
• Assesses and anticipates HR-related needs.
• Communicates needs proactively with HR Centers of Expertise (COE) and business management, to develop integrated solutions.
• Formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization
- Corporate HR Business Partner at Belk, Inc
- Corporate Recruiter at Belk
- Division Recruiting Manager at Belk
- Campus Relations Analyst at Belk
7 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Luxury and Fashion Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
Middletown, NY 11/2016 - Present
Healthcare agency which provides services for people facing the challenges of disability and mental illness
HR Business Partner
Counsel 5 Directors and 30 Supervisors with employee relations and provide HR services to 350+ employees.
• Counsel Directors and Supervisors with employee disciplinary actions.
• Process FMLA, Vehicle/Injury Accident, and Worker's Comp.
• Guide and retrain all employee levels on policies and procedures.
• Assist employees with inquiries pertaining to payroll, benefits, trainings, EAP, FMLA and conflict resolution.
• Verify that employee's trainings and certifications are up to date.
• Review performance agreements and approve employee annual increases.
• Collaborate with recruiters on employee transfers or promotions.
• On-boarding training pertaining to benefits, policies & procedures
- HR Business Partner at Supports for Living
- Payroll Clerk at PRG
- Temporary HR Recruiting Assistant at Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
- Sr HR & Payroll Administrator at PadillaCRT
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Organizational Management
Attraction, Recruitment and Selection This was a standalone role, with occasional support from an external Compensation and Benefits consultant, to act as the HR Business Partner to the key business groups in the Company Employee Communication Bank such as Finance, Legal, Risk Management, Operations, Compliance and Customer Service Portfolio Management. I also had to guide and support senior managers and Employee Engagement Activities two managing directors in the areas of recruitment, employment law, Employee Safety, Welfare, Wellness company policy and procedures, performance management, training and and Health development. On a day-to-day basis I had to advise and co-ordinate all Employee Relations employee relation matters in line with best practice, company procedures and HR Administration employment legislation and driving business HR objectives and strategy. HR Information Systems Completed monthly payroll for Dublin and sign off on London branch payroll. HR Policies and Procedures Also, looking after the administration of compensation and benefit plans.
- HR BUSINESS PARTNER at REDUNDANCY
- HR GENERALIST (PROMOTION) at Irish Employment Law
- HR ADMINISTRATOR (PROMOTION) at Dexia Bank
- HR ADMINISTRATOR (MATERNITY CONTRACT) at DEPFA Bank plc
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate in Payroll Techniques
- Bachelors Degree
- - Resources Management
- Crestview Hills, KY 2015- present
A fast growth financial-technology company specializing in the origination and management of consumer
credit for home improvement projects, elective medical procedures and other retail verticals. Senior HR Business Partner
Partner with business leaders and management team in Kentucky and Atlanta locations to direct and deliver all human resource initiatives for a Call Center comprised of 160 employees.
• Lead a team of one exempt and one non-exempt human resources professionals including oversight of assignments and special projects, and conducting performance appraisals.
• Manage all Employee Relations Issues ensuring adherence to labor laws.
• Developed and manage process for handling FMLA and other leaves working with a third party vendor. Oversee corporate and employee compliance with FMLA Regulations.
• Collaborate with Management team on talent identification and development, succession planning and all cultural development initiatives.
• Educate and assist Front line and Middle Managers on the development of individual and team performance relative to improving KPI's.
• Handle all new employee onboarding, benefits Open Enrollment, Wellness Programs
- Senior HR Business Partner at GreenSky Credit
- Human Resources Director at Countryside YMCA
- Senior Consultant at LEE HECHT HARRISON
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Education degree - Human
- Bachelor of Arts degree
Technology - San Francisco Bay Area
Western Digital is the largest provider of data-centric storage solutions, leading the transformation on how the world captures,
preserves, accesses and transforms data. Senior HR Business Partner 3/17 to present
• Support the Marketing (including Field and Corporate Marketing) and Human Resources teams.
• Serve as trusted advisor to Executives with aim to bridge connection between HR and business objectives.
• Act as a voice to the business by translating business needs to our COE's and ensuring alignment of HR services.
• Partnered with Leadership to implement and administer HR programs and services such as the Annual Compensation Reviews, Bonus Planning, Performance Management Reviews, LTI planning, Engagement Survey, etc.
• Proactively anticipated needs, suggested improvements to drive the success of the organization.
• Translated business strategy to actionable HR initiatives such as: Org Design, Talent Management and Talent Planning, Succession Planning, Development Opportunities (Training or Individual Development), and Employee Engagement.
• Actively partnered, coached, and developed senior and executive leadership.
• Facilitated executive client off-sites to promote organizational effectiveness, incorporating team programs including Myers- Briggs, 5 Dysfunctions (Org Health), New Leader Assimilation, and other OD interventions as needed.
• Facilitated strategic meetings such as Playbook design and quarterly strategic reviews.
• Supported leaders to reassess their team structure and talent mapping for optimal organizational design.
• Oversee Change Management activities to enable the teams to accelerate and optimize performance after restructures. 7.ai - Technology - San Francisco Bay Area 7/09 to 9/16 7.ai is a customer experience software and services company that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to understand consumer intent. It helps companies create a personalized experience across all potential channels.
- Senior HR Business Partner at WESTERN DIGITAL
- HR Business Partner - Sr. Manager Training & Organizational Development at
- Learning and Organizational Development Manager at
- Employee Relations Manager at Town Halls
2 years at this Job
- Masters in Human Resources and Organizational Development - Human Resources and Organizational Development
- Certification - Clinical Psychology
HR Business Partner to large full-service truck dealerships and support services, with responsibility of managing and overseeing all day-to-day HR functions to over 500 employees of seven branch locations in three states; Illinois, Indiana,
Michigan. Duties included, but not limited to:
• Provide in depth HR consulting, coaching and counseling to managers and employees on complex/high level HR related matters
• Work closely with leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
• Review business processes, procedures and goals with managers to better understand operations and provide outside insight for improvements
• Coach management in analyzing employee relations issues to determine appropriate and equitable actions
• Work with HR Manager, VP of Operations and outside counsel on major legal matters as requested and represent JX Enterprises, Inc. at unemployment hearings and other HR related legal matters
• Resolve complex employee relations issues, including conducting on-site investigations as needed
• Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns and provides input in actions based on employee feedback
• Identify and drive the communication and sharing of learning within the different branches to facilitate continuous improvement
• Contribute to the business strategy by helping identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, structures and processes
• Continuously review and maintain policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments
• Develop and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company
• Build internal client partnerships and develop a deep knowledge of their business requirements and challenges
• Act as a change agent for the organization and assists in the implementation of change management strategies
- HR Business Partner at JX ENTERPRISES, INC
- HR Generalist at QUALITY PACKAGING
- HR Specialist at MAHOMED SALES & WAREHOUSING, LLC (MSW)
- Recruiter at AAR AIRCRAFT SERVICES INDIANAPOLIS
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Human Resources Management