Contracted to fill a Senior HR Business Partner role to provide consistent coverage for a leave of absence.
• Successfully supported several business teams through performance review and year-end compensation processes
• Used creativity and inclusiveness to resolve employee relations issues
• Change managed a reorganization
- HR Business Partner at Stantec Consulting Inc
- Compensation Partner, Project Manager at Manpower
- Talent Acquisition Partner and HR PMO Project Manager at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HR Talent Acquisition and Business Partner at AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, LLP
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Management - Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Arts and Sciences
HR Business Partner
• Policy design, updates, Compliance Audits
• Data accuracy in PeopleSoft/SAP/Work Day - Trade Levels, Job Codes, Grade Levels, Cost Center, Personal Info, Salary, SBU
• Employee Relations
• Benefit Enrollments and facilitation/Quarterly Benefit seminars
• Compensation Analysis - Side by Side comparison, Job Classification, US Pay Structure
- HR Business Partner at nVent Thermal Mgmt (formerly Pentair)
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Education
Participated in HR operation procedures including new employees on-boarding, employment termination, leave application, and attendance management. ✓ Supported the new hire on-boarding training and development operations in the infant nutrition unit. ✓ Performed the monthly HR metrics analysis using Excel functions and negotiated with specialists in Accenture to update SAP system. ✓ Designed and analyzed monthly polls to collect various employees' ideas and advice and prepared the results to HR Business Partner in PowerPoint slides.
- HR Business Partner Intern at Nestle
- HR Intern at RUC Digital Media
3 months at this Job
- Master of Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Management - Management
providing Aviation Services at 40+ airports with ≈3000 employees all over the US
HR Business Partner, Director
Strategic business partner, employee champion, talent driver and change leader
• Partner with leadership in the development of the business people strategies, workforce plans and support their implementation.
• Advise senior leaders on strategies to grow talent and develop pipelines for the business
• Work with HR team to build strategic HR solutions that drive employee retention & engagement
• Provide coaching to business leaders to deliver on their people goals
• Manage highly complex associate relations issues that may have significant business impact
• Participate in the selection of candidates for senior & front-line leadership positions
• Partner with People Operations to drive performance management, learning and development, succession planning and key people processes development
• Work closely with Talent Acquisition on the recruitment & sourcing of key talent
- HR Business Partner, Director at Ground Handler
- GM/ HR Manager at DISTRIBUCIONES MEDITERRANEO
- at HR Consulting and Psychological
- Human Resources VP at BULLTICK FINANCIAL SERVICES
11 months at this Job
- Masters Degree - Organizational Development and Talent Management
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
Now Foods, Bloomingdale, IL 7/2016 - 10/2018
A natural health company which manufactures and distributes dietary supplements, natural foods, sports nutrition, and personal care products.
HR Business Partner
● Supported manufacturing site of 600 employees
● HR responsibilities included managing employee relations, developed and delivered training, policy interpretation, change management, talent/performance management, succession planning, employee recognition, managed FMLA/LOA and Worker's Compensation claims.
- HR Business Partner at NOW Foods
- Caregiver for critically ill parents at
- HR / HSE Manager at bioMerieux, Inc
- RockTenn Merchandising Displays at
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Human Resource Management
San Francisco, California Provided executive-level leadership from start-up birthed from the Bay Area tech bubble burst to the established IT network support services company with a diverse client portfolio. CONSULTING HR BUSINESS PARTNER (2008 to 2018) Oversaw the facilitation of complex change planning to engender growth and evaluate employee relations. Drafted job descriptions and mentored management team in the resolution of productivity gaps and interpersonal conflict. ♦ Promoted to position after exhibiting talent for performance management and talent development. ♦ Took initiative to review standard operating procedures on an annual basis to foster growth initiatives through adequate reflection of corporate activities. ♦ Formulated staffing decisions and launched recruiting initiatives to meet core client competencies. ♦ Continually evaluated organizational roles, skill sets, and retention risks to develop strategic methods for internal mentoring and external recruiting.
- CONSULTING HR BUSINESS PARTNER at Progent Corporation
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS at
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Medical Sociology and Public Health
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology - Medical and Cultural Anthropology
- Associate of Applied Science in Social and Behavioral Sciences - Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Associate of Applied Science in Letters - Letters
Middletown, NY 11/2016 - Present
Healthcare agency which provides services for people facing the challenges of disability and mental illness
HR Business Partner
Counsel 5 Directors and 30 Supervisors with employee relations and provide HR services to 350+ employees.
• Counsel Directors and Supervisors with employee disciplinary actions.
• Process FMLA, Vehicle/Injury Accident, and Worker's Comp.
• Guide and retrain all employee levels on policies and procedures.
• Assist employees with inquiries pertaining to payroll, benefits, trainings, EAP, FMLA and conflict resolution.
• Verify that employee's trainings and certifications are up to date.
• Review performance agreements and approve employee annual increases.
• Collaborate with recruiters on employee transfers or promotions.
• On-boarding training pertaining to benefits, policies & procedures
- HR Business Partner at Supports for Living
- Payroll Clerk at PRG
- Temporary HR Recruiting Assistant at Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
- Sr HR & Payroll Administrator at PadillaCRT
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Organizational Management
• HR Business Partner for global Customer Success business unit and generalist HR support for Göteborg office from Jan 2017-Sept 2018
• Represents HR perspective to local CS leadership team and partners with global HR team to support business unit across locations in US, Canada, Sweden, Germany, and Singapore.
• Offers managers advisement on HR processes and local employment law and best practices
• Address a wide range of employee relations issues including work environment, performance, interpersonal, behavioral, and sickness and rehabilitation, in accordance with local law and collective agreement standards
• Works with local and global HR team to continually refine and standardize HR processes, including ensuring compliance with newly enacted GDPR requirements
- HR Business Partner at Jeppesen, a Boeing Company
- HR Business Partner -Acting at Jeppesen, a Boeing Company
- Human Resource Specialist at Jeppesen, a Boeing Company
- HR Specialist Support at Jeppesen, a Boeing Company
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Strategic HR Business Partner with multi-industry experience. Demonstrated ability to build, lead and leverage talent and HR initiatives that drive business results and growth strategies.
Cardinal Health, Dublin, OH 2016 to present
Global healthcare company focused on logistics, product, business and patient solutions. $130 billion in revenue with 50,000 employees.
Director, Human Resources Business Partner
• Deliver the talent agenda for the Central Region (9 distribution centers), the operational excellence, operations administration and analytics organizations.
• Partner with Vice President to develop talent strategies focused on identifying and closing critical talent gaps, and ensuring succession and development plans in place for high potential talent to enable business growth.
• Realigned HR support model to build HR capability and increase talent bench strength, while reducing costs by $181,000.
• Implemented compensation strategies focused on increasing candidate pipeline and retention.
• Led and implemented on boarding project for all 22 pharmaceutical distribution centers across the US with the goal of improving employees speed to proficiency, reduce turnover, and assimilating employees to the culture.
- Strategic HR Business Partner at Cardinal Health
- Corporate Human Resource Director at Meijer
- Human Resource Director at Wolverine World Wide
- Human Resource Manager at Whirlpool Corporation
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Science
- Masters of Arts
Milpitas, CA August, 2018 - current
Renesas is a global semiconductor company, which designs, develops, and produces electronic solutions.
Staff HR Business Partner
• Support a 220-employee 'core power solutions' division as the HR Business Partner
• Program manage the L&D program for the U.S.
• Program manage the college relations program for the U.S., which includes selection and managing university partners, internship program, and new college grad hiring
• Program manage the over seas program Theranos - Palo Alto, CA January, 2012 - June, 2018 Theranos was a health technology start-up company. Its mission was to enable earlier disease detection and intervention by facilitating small-sample collection, testing, and rapid communication of diagnostic information in distributed settings.
- Staff HR Business Partner at Renesas Electronics
- Manager, Human Resources at
- Sr. HR Generalist at
- HR Generalist at
5 months at this Job
- BA - Sociology