As an HR Clerk, my job was to make and receive calls to and from Sally stores. Assisting managers with rehires, setting up on boarding paperwork and making sure those were completed. Filing employee documents, and enforcing necessary disciplinary actions.
- HR Clerk at Sally Beauty Headquarters
- QAC at Torchmark Corporation
- Dietary Aide at Good Samaritan Society
- Call Center Agent at IBEX Global AT&T
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Track and manage employee PTO, and disciplinary actions
• Update and manage employee files, pay increases, and payroll issues
• Employment verifications and garnishments
• FMLA & Short Term Disability
• New Employee Processing and Orientation
• Operate switch board, and distribute company mail
- HR Clerk at McLane Midwest
- Trustee at Wabash Township
- Officer in Charge at Wabash Township
- Postmaster Relief at United Sates Postal Service
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
Cubic Corporation, previously AECOM, Concord, NH February 2017- November 2018 Administrative Assistant / HR clerk HR Duties: · Maintained personnel files as well as HR related files (hardcopy) including write-ups, performance reviews, doctor’s notes, workshop certificates, and all forms from training · Organized and conducted new hire orientations and company training sessions · Answered questions on all benefit programs · Coordinated company training programs · Tracked attendance of CSRs · I-9 paper and electronic from employee to HR Admin Duties: · Administrative support to Project Manager and management staff · Performed general clerical duties such as correspondence, calendar, mail, scanning, and faxes · Performed project procurement activities including facilities management · Managed facility access card issuance process · Organized project events and luncheons · Performed other tasks or projects as assigned
- Administrative Assistant/HR Clerk at Cubic Transportation Systems
- Sales Assistant at Admix Advanced Mixing Technologies
- Admin typing at Child Health Services
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Human Resource Management
- Associate - Computer Programming
I was hired as an H.R. Clerk duties included filing, translating, doing disciplinary action, and other employee relations, while assisting the supervisor with setting up interviews.
- HR Clerk (Temp) at George’s
- Hiring Specialist at Staffmark
- H.R. Clerk at Koch Foods
- Quality Assurance Technician at Peco Foods Started
3 months at this Job
- High school
- High school
•Followed directions to build computers.
•Testing components of computers.
•Implement effective HR policies to ensure all practices are in compliance with labor and employment regulations.
•Assisted payroll activities for 500+ employees completing weekly payroll.
•Calculates associate time-worked, production, commission, bonus, and any other pay.
•Checks with supervisors if there are any discrepancies in terms of authorized overtime, shift differentials, or reasons for absences, either paid or unpaid.
•Input new employees information into the system.
•Provide supervisors and associates with paid time off balances and punch information when requested.
- HR Clerk at Foxconn
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Prepare packets and forms for new hires and current employees. This includes important information regarding company policies, payroll, benefits and culture
• Aid with the daily administrative operations across all aspects of the Human Resources department
• Organize and perform audit of employee files to ensure that the organization remains in compliance
• Create and update reports for employee payroll garnishments routinely upon receipt of notices from entities such as the IRS, NYS and NYC agencies
• Ascentis NOVAtime; Update employee pay policies & codes, enable mobile app use, update paid time off accruals to maintain compliance, run reports to verify compliance of employee profiles, approve & submit timesheets on a limited basis, assist supervisors/managers and employees with basic use and resolve issues navigating the NOVAtime system
• HR Ascentis; Verify/update employee compensation and job status to maintain compliance
• Provide employment verification letters & forms per request
- HR Clerk at Catholic Guardian Services
- Certified Home Health Aide at Multiple Agencies
- at New York State Housing Court
- Legal Aid Society Criminal Investigative Intern at Debriefed attorneys
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Created a employee photo directory with Microsoft Power Point. Electronically uploading various documents onto Outlook, into computer files, and UltiPro. Interface with executive management. Administrative tasks for executives. Organized events. Interface with outside vendors to place orders for employees incentives. Created a tutorial on clocking in and out in UltiPro with Snipping Tool and Microsoft Word. Reorganized HR department by reorganizing and added new filling system. Assisted with open enrollment. Updating documents and logs. Receptionist duties.
- HR Clerk at Lasko Products
- House Cleaner at Susan Knapp’s Cleaning
- Shift Supervisor at TNT Fireworks
- Sales Consultant at Macy's
2 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Studies
Assist employees with onboarding process.Check new hire documents for accuracy and input into HR systems.Complete documentation for employee acknowledgement programs.Update and translate property documents.Faciliate Spanish new hire Orientation and benefit meetings.Complete OSHA reports,work comp reports for company.Maintain 300-400 employee and medical files.Work comp administration and Patron Liability.
- HR Clerk at Grand Victoria Casino
- Trainer/Cage Shift Manager at Grand Victoria Casino
- Assistant Food Service Lead/Application Processor at School District U46
- Sub Food Worker, Sub Parapro at Central District
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Management
- High School Diploma
Worked with HR members and other departments to complete various reports
● Helped to lead and organize new hire on-boarding and training
● Helped associates with issues, questions, and enrollment in benefits
● Worked with HR and managers to record safety incidents and injuries according to OSHA regulations Processor/Unloader
● Worked with a team to unload trucks
● Managed time in a safe and efficient manner
● Used paperwork to successfully unload trailers correctly and breakdown materials correctly
- HR Clerk at Walmart Distribution Center
- Receiving Clerk at Lock Joint Tube
- Sales Consultant at Sprint by Wireless Express
- Store Manager at Genius Phone Repair
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Educational Ministry
10. HR Clerk Resume
Provide HR support to the Human Resource Information System team by processing new hire application packages in a timely manner. In addition, I record personal information and end of contract termination dates into Oracle and other database. Provide other administrative duties as directed.
• Identify missing documentation and notify recruiters to obtain
• Enter emergency contact, termination dates and other essential information in Oracle
• Provide administrative support to the HRIS team as directed
• Attend weekly staff meetings
- HR Clerk at Abt Associates
- Recruitment Support Staff at Montgomery County Board of Elections
- Program Analyst at Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
- Financial Management Specialist at Nuclear Regulatory Commission
4 months at this Job
- High school - General studies