I worked here as an HR Clerk, but was unfortunately let go due to my attendance which was due to my finals being scheduled then.
- HR Clerk at Target
- Security Officer (Full-time) at Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Some college
Answering the phone, typing, making copies, maintaining records, and anything they needed done.
- HR Clerk at POI HR
2 months at this Job
- High school - High School
- High school
Irving, Texas MAY 2011- July 2018 Answer and direct calls to appropriate department and individual. Greets vendors, job applicants and other visitors Managing the visitors book and announcing visitors to staff members Knowledge of Cisco IP Phone System Providing information and answering queries, update phone list, Look up requisition number email employees, managers with fed-ex delivery HR clerk- setting up new hire packet for processing by HR MANAGER. Alpha/numeric filing of corporate tax registration/certificates for NCH Audit for NCH Corp Tax dept.
- HR clerk- setting up new hire packet at MEDV GROUP, NCH Corp
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at APRIA Healthcare
7 years, 2 months at this Job
• Administers onboarding processes and data entry for new employees weekly.
• Assists over 500 employees through various HR applications with scheduling, attendance, time-off requests, badges, profile updates, and pay inquiries.
• Performs administrative duties such as copying, faxing, scanning, answering inbound calls, and maintaining and filing various documents within employee files.
• Provides consistent progressive disciplinary actions including suspensions and terminations per policy.
• Supports management and more than 10 other departments with orientation, interviews, conflict resolution issues, and other employee relation matters.
- HR Clerk at Koch Foods
- Sales Consultant at Best Buy
- Customer Service Representative at Alabama Power Company
- Lead Sales Representative at Sunglass Hut
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Resource Management
Reduction In Force
• Payroll authorizations processed in AS400 include: Government payroll taxes, court-ordered documents, insurance deductions and W4's.
• Assist HR with the complete hiring process, all including but not limited to assisting with Orientation. Maintains up-to-date documentation on all current records and purged files.
• Ensures compliance for all State, Federal & Company-Leveled procedures. Completes data entry for all office/driver files within the company database systems.
• Process termination requests within applicable database system (Hire Right/Ten Street) and any necessary charge-backs for terminated employees within allotted time periods.
• Performs an audit and activation process for all drivers (New hires, rehires, reinstates, and transfers-within designated applications). Includes: Payroll Record Updates Orientation Pay & Physical Charges.
• Maintain document control for all in-house office paper files, including: Scanning files: page-by-page and attaching files to the paperless virtual database by doc type. Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, scanning, data entry, worksheet analysis, etc.
• Responsible for over 7,000+ Personnel/Medical files (officers and drivers).
- HR Clerk at Document Control, US XPRESS TRUCKING
- TEMPORARY WORKSHOP at Inbound CSR, HOMESERVE
- Eligibility Clerk at Tennessee Department of Human Services
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- A.S. - Business Management A.S
Aside from clerk duties, I am responsible for designing bereavement notices and creating a new layout for orientation booklets. Any special occasions occurring in the company are communicated through flyers. It must have detail, be fluent and simple enough to catch attention from a very laboring and high pace environment.
- HR Clerk at Dart Container Corporation
- Temporary Employee at Raila & Associates, P.C
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Digital Illustration - Digital Illustration
My job responsibilities consisted of all HR responsibilities. I fixed all daily time clock exceptions and processed payroll. I set up interviews for hiring and did the orientations and training of all new employees. I was responsible for making and posting the schedule for 150 employees weekly. I set up and changed employees pay preferences, addresses, phone numbers through PeopleSoft. I made sure every file was 100% so that we passed every audit. I helped downstairs cashiering and self checkout with the customers when we are busy. I worked the cash office 2 days a week and did the processing and deposit. I got to interact with every applicant, employee and customer on a daily basis. Unfortunately, my position changed to part time 20 with no Sunday time and a half. My skills include: Management experience, Organization skills, Computer knowledge, Customer Service experience, Problem solving, Time clock exceptions in WFM, Payroll, sales and item movement in SAP, Employee training in LED, Deposits and processing in Glory, File keeping, Orientations and Audit Compliance.
- HR Clerk at BJ'S Wholesale
- Store Manager at Colonial Market
14 years, 6 months at this Job
• Preparing new hire paperwork, Entering new hire into Paylocity
• Filing, Running background checks, OIG, Licensing
• Assisting HR Generalist with other duties, Welcoming new employees
- HR Clerk at Carey Services
- Administrative Assistant at Crop Production Services
- Customer Service Rep Pt. Accts at Marion General Hospital
- Receptionist at Marion General Hospital
5 months at this Job
As HR Clerical I am responsible for managing the overall HR strategy and human resource operations for the Club. My responsibilities include; Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Training, Onboarding, Compliance, Compensation and Policy Development and Implementation. Utilize a variety of programs like: ADP, WFM, Peoplesoft, Peopleanswers,Labcorp
- HR Clerk at BJs Wholesale Club
- Management at Dunkin Donuts
- Human Resources Manager at BJ'S WHOLESALE CLUB
- Human Service Specialist at FEMA
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- 3 years completed - Professional Studies
- - Business Administration
10. HR Clerk Resume
Performs HR support to all Volunteer of America retail stores, answer and directing phone calls, ADP payroll system, ordering supplies, files major files for all retail and other employees, maintained all payroll, enters all new employees to the organization. I also have worked with Benefits and employee relations, inventory of office supplies, works for the main boss here on her daily things
- HR Clerk at Volunteers of America
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at Ace Hardware
1 year at this Job