Provide HR Consultant duties encompassing recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, employee relations, policies and procedures and day to day operations of an HR Office.
- HR Consultant at HR Works
- Assistant Director of Personnel/Supervisor of Human Resources at BOCES
- Employment Coordinator at The Savings Bank of Utica
- Residential Mortgage Account Manager at The Savings Bank of Utica
5 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Management/Human Resources
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
- Associates of Applied Science - Business Administration
Currently working as an Independent HR Consultant. Clients include Nobu Hotels, Brightline, Renata Productions and Staff Pro Workforce, LLC.
- Independent HR Consultant at VAS HR Consulting Services
- Director of Human Resources at Morrison, Brown
- Vice-President of Human Resources at Amerikooler, Inc
- Director of Human Resources at Nobu Hotels
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts degree - Forms Management
Provide HR consultant to several small businesses. Keep up-to-date on state and federal regulations as well as provide Department of Labor compliance information. Assist in insurance sales.
- HR Consultant at Hedlund Agency
- Executive Director at Restorative Justice Programs
- Human Resources Manager at Time Federal Savings Bank
- Substitute Teacher at Medford and Colby School
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Mediation Techniques
- - History Course
- Masters - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor - Criminal Justice
HR consultant for local businesses and HR project manager. FMLA SME, LOA, Employee relations, coaching, mentoring, employee handbook writing, policies and procedures, job descriptions, employee onboarding, terminations, job offers, payroll, HRIS integrations, business partner, recruiting and selection.
- HR Consultant at Remote
- Human Resources Manager at WORLDMEDIA INTERACTIVE
- Human Resources Generalist at THE RECON GROUP
- Human Resources Administrator at STATE OF FLORIDA
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor's - Business Administration/Human Resources Management
2010 - Present HR Consultant
Provide human resources consulting and assistance with special projects and problem resolution for businesses in a variety of industries. Served as HR Consultant for Bourns, Inc providing talent acquisition, process improvement, and employee relations expertise at their corporate headquarters.
• Partnered with hiring management to source and hire 24 new US employees at all levels; developed tracking metrics to analyze recruiting effectiveness
• Developed New Hire Orientation program and Highlights brochure to aid in recruiting and led efforts to collaboratively establish formal recruiting and new hire onboarding processes
• Facilitated positive employee relations intervention outcomes, preventing potential litigation
- HR Consultant at Consulting Services
- Human Resources Manager at General Atomics
- Sr. Human Resources business partner at Parker Aerospace
- DJ Carroll at Rockwell Collins Passenger Systems
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Behavior
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
In my junior of college, pursuing my Bachelor of Business Management Contract HR Consultant-
- Student/ HR Consultant at WGU
- HR Advisor/Recruiter Oklahoma/Texas Divisions at Brigade Energy Services, LLC
- Human Resources Manager at The Hilliard Companies, LLC
- Sr. Human Resources Assistant at Pioneer Natural Resources
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Human Resources - Human Resources
CEO/ & Founder- HR Consultant (Formerly Gibbs administrative services) PROVIDE HUMAN RESOURCES FUNCTIONS AND RECRUITING SERVICES TO COMPANIES WHO WERE TOO SMALL TO AFFORD A SALARIED HR PERSON. * Recruit individuals for a variety of industries including attorneys, social clubs, doctor's offices, manufacturing environments and non-profit organizations, successfully placed 123 people since 2008. * Develop Mentor programs that successfully supported company and employee growth for companies with less than 100 employees. * Develop Innovative ways to attract potential talent reducing time to fill by 50% for the numerous clients looking for these candidates. * VOLUNTEER/PRO-BONO assist Veterans with resume writing, interview techniques and job search, thus creating a talent Pipeline in various industries including IT, Engineering, Administrative, Logistics and Accounting. * VOLUNTEER/PRO-BONO assist victims/survivors of Domestic Violence with handling the issue in the workplace, any job searching needed or resume writing needed. * Measure Employment Engagement through various methods including surveys to recommend program models to increase employee satisfaction- increased percentage of employee satisfaction from 20% to 85% after recommended program implantation saving company $120,000 in employee turnover and absenteeism.
- CEO/Owner/ HR Consultant at SBK HR CONCIERGE SERVICES
- Director of Human Resources at shine management inc
- Human Resources Director at Pevonia International
- Senior Recruiter at PAE/ KForce
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Social Psychology - Social Psychology/ Organizational Psychology
- Associate of Science in Chemistry and Business - Chemistry and Business
Atlanta, GA 2015-Present
Support clients with recruiting and maintaining talent in the organization to drive business results. HR Consultant
Subcontracted on various projects both long and short-term to provide seamless outsourced HR consulting services to clients in multiple industries such as Law, Accounting, Retail, Manufacturing, Higher Education, and Non-Profit. Assist with rolling-out projects to ensure that organizations are in compliance at all times. Projects included:
• HR Knowledge Source, Marietta, GA, 2015-present Maintain and oversee the HRIS; ensuring system records and files are accurate and cross-checked. Ensure human resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements. Perform Payroll function through ADP Workforce Now. Recruit candidates: source resumes, create interview template, conduct phone and video interviews, perform reference checks, employment verifications etc. Achievements include: ◦ Successfully recruited and hired 65 candidates for various employers. ◦ Develop and create employee handbooks for clients ensuring all laws and regulations are specifically met. ◦ Cofacilitate Performance Management training and Talent Development training with Life University's LEAD program. ◦ Developed a training webinar for NBMBAA (DC) underserved youth program.
• Robinson Consulting Services, Lilburn, GA 2016-2018 Project scope: Supported 114 employees in the City of Norcross with all HR administrative needs. Handled recruiting and employee orientation for new City employees. Assisted with policy updates and distribution, conducted research for salary benchmarking and coordinated salary benchmarking meetings. Conducted exit interviews, employment verifications and scheduling/calendar management. Some noted accomplishment included: ◦ Improved the recruiting process by reviewing and updating the compensation structure resulting in competitive salaries and more qualified candidates into the pipeline. ◦ Developed an onboarding process to assist with streamlining the hiring process. ◦ Performed I-9/E-Verify audits with all current and past employees and completed the project in 3-months. ◦ Revamped the HR filing system to include a retention process and increased HR productivity. ◦ Created a vendor management profile and maintained strong relationships with vendors. ◦ Conducted exit interviews to assist in creating policies and minimizing employee relation issues. ◦ Designed an applicant tracking process for all open and closed positions. ◦ Successfully set-up job fair with Department of Labor and built an ongoing relationship. ◦ Managed the Wellness Program and Benefit Enrollment process for employees and retirees.
- HR Consultant at Lotus Consulting & Marketing
- at MEMBERSHIP
- Operations Manager/ Human Resources Manager at Vitality Project
- Sr HR/ Scheduling Coordinator at Alternative Health Atlanta
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- PHR Certification
- Master of Arts - Organizational Management
Strategic Planning Performance Management
Change Management Cultural Assessment HRIS Design/Implementation
Organizational Development Operational Blueprint Compensation Design Integrity Marketing Group, (Contractor), Coppell, TX 2/2017 - Present
• Deliver consultative services to clients throughout the Dallas area.
• Apply expertise to assignments and projects as assigned
• Develop and present processes, procedures and best practices.
• Diagnosis and resolve complex Employee Relations matters; operating business issues thereby improving organizational effectiveness.
• Clients have included Managed Staffing - Addison, TX; and Integrity Marketing Group - Coppell, TX.
- HR Consultant at Compensation Design
- Director, Human Resources at Graebel Van Lines, LLC
- Human Resources Consultant at Myrick and Associates
- Group Human Resources Manager at MKS Instruments, Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- M.S. - Human Resources
- B.A. - Psychology
New York City, NY Providing surgical and non-surgical aesthetic, reconstructive and rejuvenating procedures for both women and men offices located in NY, NJ and Hamptons 2017 to Present HR Consultant Analyzes compensation data within the organization and evaluating job positions to determine classification and salary. Develops benefit information and statistical and census data for actuaries, insurance carriers, and management. − Oversee compliance with statutory reporting and payroll tax filing requirements − Review and improve policies and procedures − Evaluates, analyze and compares company benefits (New ACA laws) − Develops cost control procedure to assure maximum coverage for cost to Employer and Employee − Installs approved new plans and changes by preparing announcement material for communicating new plans to employees. − Managing Processes and interpreting new legislation impacting payroll and benefits − Drives development, communication, and execution of the payroll and benefits strategies − Manage the Payroll processing operations including vendor relationships, internal and external auditor's request, ensuring government payroll regulatory compliance, and documenting payroll procedures − Function as a consultant and business partner to other groups within the organization − Train and mentor team members and identify development needs across the team, working Director to coordinate
- HR Consultant at NORMAN ROWE PLASTIC SURGERY
- MD, NY, NJ, GA and FL at LEXINGTON PLASTIC SURGEONS
- HR MANAGER/PAYROLLMANAGER/ ACCOUNTS PAYABLE at ENGLEWOOD ORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATES
- PAYROLL MANAGER at PAYROLL UNLIMITED
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management - Human Resources Management
- Associate's Degree in Psychology - Psychology