Remote HR Coordinator, facilitating company start up. Responsible for on-boarding new employees and conducting file audits to ensure compliance for state.
- HR Coordinator at Kellerlife
- Area Human Resources Coordinator at Sava Senior Care
- People Strategy Representative at Senior Care Centers
- Manager/ Team Leader at Tractor Supply Company
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Advertising and Mass Communication
Am the HR coordinator for Greenwich Hospitality Group which is the parent company of numerous luxury boutique hotels and inns through the country. Am responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding. Responsible for documenting and handling and employee grievances or complaints. Responsible for on boarding and monitoring all employee benefits. Enrolled employees into healthcare plans and audited those enrolled and their deductions.
- HR Coordinator at Greenwich Hospitality Group
- Teacher at The Children’s Clubhouse
- CEO/Owner at Innovative Mindful Solutions
- Human Resources Director at Counseling Centers of New England
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
HR Coordinator for 75 employees at Hotel Amarano Burbank. Additionally provided support for the corporate office for OLS Hotels & Resorts. Provide administrative support to SVP & Regional HR in various ways, IE creation/distribution of HR related correspondence, project management etc.
➢ Provide support to hotel staff regarding HR policies and practices, payroll related questions, health benefit inquiries and enrollment, employee relation issues, etc.
➢ Update & maintain HRIS records (Paycom) and compile reports when necessary.
➢ Assist, review and facilitate in recruitment, onboarding and new hire orientation.
➢ Manage and assist in the termination process ensuring all backup documentation is completed.
➢ Manage Worker's Compensation cases and communicate with our claims specialists to monitor modified duty employees and promote a safe work environment.
➢ Organize and facilitate employee events like our Annual Halloween Health Fair, Housekeeping Week, and Open Enrollment.
- HR Coordinator at OLS Hotels & Resorts
- Personal Banker at Bank of America
10 months at this Job
- B.S - Business Administration/Human Resource Management
- AA - General Studies
Assist HR Manger in all travel related matters. Book & issue flights tickets (Domestic & International) for expats and locals. Make hotel reservations (stopover, transit .) Make the field flight reservation (in/out) Organize and update the crew change and to report on weekly basis Update and report the flights manifest on daily basis Ensure daily movement and arrange airport transportation to/from Hassi Office Responsible for expats payroll Corporate with HR coordinator updating crew change (expat/locals) in order to ensure right dates. Updating local employees' declaration CNAS/ SS. Providing meetings schedules asper management request. Assisting crew changes, rotations as per operations requirements. Covering travel arrangements (last minute requirement and maintain global coverage to operation's needs (accommodations + travel arrangement) Helping on performing administrative tasks in requirements, mobility, and employee exit process Operation assistant - Country Operations department - WDI Algeria
- HR COORDINATOR at WDI WETHERFORD DRINLLING INTERNATIONAL
- QHSE SUPERVISOR at LIGABUE CATERING AFFILIATE OF THE MULTINATIONAL LIGABUE
- QHSE SUPERVISOR at CIEPTAL CATERING AFFILIATE OF THE MULTINATIONAL CIS
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE - management
- - ECOLOGY AND ENVIREMENT ENGENEERING
- - CERTIFICAT
HR Coordinator for Knoxville and Oak Ridge sites, Trainer for Temporary Campaign, Recruiting Coordinator and Interviewer for Work At Home, Talent Acquisitions Coordinator for Knoxville and Oak Ridge sites, started out as a customer service agent taking customer service calls.
- HR Coordinator at Sitel Knoxville
- Front Desk Clerk at Hampton Inn
- Grill cook at Krystal
- Customer Service Rep and Sales Rep at ACI Marketing, Vonore
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- GED - Objective
Promoted from Document Specialist to HR-Coordinator after 6 months of employment Responsible for adhering to HR standards, policies by law Screening, Interviewing, Scheduling, Verification of required hire documents Perform background screening (DOJ - Fingerprint Roller) Compiling and maintaining confidential documents/files adherent to HR regulations Onboarding, orientating hires, explaining policies and procedures Meets I-9 regulations to avoid legal challenges
- HR-COORDINATOR at SONIA CORINA, INC
- ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT at RENOIR STAFFING, LLC
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS In Progress - Counseling, Social work, Battered Women
As a proven and skilled HR Coordinator I was responsible for the networking, talent searching, and recruiting of new hourly employee's. My main objectives consisted of hiring the best possible candidates for all open positions. Job duties included the scheduling, processing, interviewing, and job assignments for new hires. As a hiring coordinator I was responsible for the hiring and processing of over 5000 employees per year.
- HR Coordinator at JBS
- Sales Assistant at JBS
- Administrative Assistant at PFE International
- Logistics Data Entry Operator at Ultra-Pro
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Jacksonville, FL 32216 * (904) 296-3533 Director: Catherine Calhoun (904) 296-3533 x3086 Position: HR Coordinator - Human Resources Job Duties: HR Smart new hire onboarding, Lawson employee profile tracking and maintenance, Benefits coordinator, employee appreciation event coordinator, Concur expense recording, Notary
- HR Coordinator - Human Resources at Wekiva Springs Center
- Employee Health Coordinator - Human Resources at
- Staffing Coordinator - Nursing Administration at
- Education Specialist - Education Department at Education Department
7 months at this Job
- BA - HR Management
- Associates of Arts Degree
Help achieve success of team by acting as the "go to" person administering human resources policies for one of the largest divisions in the company. Oversee new hire onboarding, communicate annual changes in benefits, and ensure timely payroll processing. See to it that HR goals are aligned with business initiatives. ❖ Subject matter expert for 585 employees in multiple locations, ensuring compliance with state, local and federal employment laws and guidelines, including those from EEOC and FMLA. ❖ Cover for multiple HR Coordinators when they are out, most recently covering for an HR Coordinator for several months. ❖ "Without exception Teresa is an outstanding HR Coordinator always very responsive and do a thorough job in supporting our team and associates."
- HR COORDINATOR at Ryder Transportation Services
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER at Mid State Thermo King
- SALES ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR at Ryder Transportation Services
- HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR at Ryder Transportation Services
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management
I work as the HR coordinator at the Aluminum Plant. I help the employees set up benefits, fill out paperwork to be sent to the main plant. Help the employees with workday. If there are problems with employees on the floor we talk to them and defuse the situation quickly. I treat everyone with dignity and respect and have a good working relationship with the employees and supervisors there.
- HR Coordinator at Ranger Boats
- Private Caregiver at I worked under myself
- Veterinary Technician at Animal Clinic of The Ozarks
- Private in home care at Owner of my company
8 months at this Job
- Associate - EMT
- BA - Pre Law