- HR Director at Aspire Health Partners
- at Aspire Health Partners
- HR Benefits Manager at Aspire Health Partners
- HR Specialist at Aspire Health Partners
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters in Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management
- Bachelors in BA - Human Resources Management
Working in as HR Director, overseeing company compliance and recruitment as affiliate/manager of AquaTech Solutions, India.
- HR Director at Allied IT Consultancy
- Associate at AquaTech Solutions
- Chef in Training at International Culinary Center
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- license - Restaurant Management
- Bachelors - Law
As a Human Resources Director, I have had the pleasure of supervising the Human Resources Department. In this role, I have also managed the performance management, employee engagement, employee relations and talent requisition process. As a HR Director, I meet frequently with the senior management team along with the Board of Directors in discussing strategies to continue to improve the functionality of the organization. I often review the company’s policies and update or create new policies as needed. As a HR Director, I also supervise and manage the Training and Development process as well.
- HR Director at Linwood Center, Inc
- HR Manager at
- HR Generalist at Golden Living Nursing Centers
- HR Generalist/Business Partner at Thermo Fisher Scientific
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resources Development
- Bachelor of Science- Business Administration, Minor- Computer Information Science - Computer Information
• Entered 250-person company as first ever HR Director; Built formal HR Department from the ground up, restructuring policy and procedures to bring company up to HR standards and compliance;
• Developed staffing model for recruitment, hiring, onboarding, and retention in high-turnover industry;
• Designed an employee engagement strategy that improved morale and retained talent.
• Focused on job-specific training, leadership coaching & development, and succession planning.
- HR Director at 360 Hotel Group
- HR & Firm Administrator at Werner, O'Meara & Co, PLLC
- Worker Retraining Program Support at Edmonds Community College
- HR Administrator / General Manager at Innovac
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Counseling Psychology
- Master's - Business Communications
- Bachelor's - Music/Business Communications
• HR Director for 150 employees.
• Recruiting, Interviewing, Hiring, Coaching and Terminations.
• Administer drug tests, preform background checks and monitor DMV records for all staff.
• Policy revisions and implementation.
• Handle employee concerns with professionalism and resolve issues as necessary
• Improved employee turnover.
• Benefit administration.
• Safety Committees for 4 dealerships.
• Accident investigations.
- HR Director at Skyline Sales, Inc.
- Owner/Office Manager at Scott Neal Construction, LLC
- Franchise Manager at Express Employment Professionals
- Senior Recruiting Manager at Manpower
1 year at this Job
- Some college
Chicago, IL April 2017 - Present
Multi-state midsized law firm with 125 attorneys and 90 staff. HR Director
Direct the firm HR function, secretarial and reception services. Supervise HR staff, legal secretaries and receptionists. Hands on oversight for all areas of HR including payroll, benefits, performance management, employee relations, policy development, wellness, compensation, HRIS, compliance, training and recruitment.
• Implemented a new background screening process for new hires at all levels.
• Updated PTO and bereavement policies to comply with new state laws.
- HR Director at Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum and Nagelberg LLP
- HR Manager at Clausen Miller PC
- HR Administrator at Property Casualty Insurers Assn
- Adjunct/Part Time Faculty at National Louis University
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Theatre
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Arts
As an HR Director-Business Partner, I am responsible for aligning business goals with HR strategy and implementing HR initiatives, practices, and programs designed to enhance organizational. Accomplishments ·Reduced employee turnover by15% through incentive program and bonus structure. · Saved $ 245.000 per year by implementing employee succession program. · Reduced paperwork processing time by 80% by implementing ERP systems.
- HR Director at Berber cement company
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - computer information systems
- post graduate diploma - business administeration
- Bachelor's - economics
HR Director Fairwinds Treatment Center Nov 2018 - Feb 2019
Interim leader for a private 28 bed substance abuse, mental health, and eating disorders medical treatment center. During the midst of a DCF audit they lost their 18 year HR Director. I came in to stabilize, learn payroll and keep the department functioning until the leadership made a decision on how to proceed with the HR function. It was an amazing opportunity to process payroll, benefits administration, and offer electronic recruitment and new hire processes that Fairwinds had not experienced previously.
• Created an electronic hiring process where none existed previously, including Offer letter template, and updating of various onboarding documents, as well as tracking of candidates.
• Successfully sourced and hired clinical licensed Therapists and RN's in a 2-4-week period providing stellar Customer service.
- HR Director at Fairwinds Treatment Center
- Recruiter/Externship Lead at Coast Dental
- Associate Recruiter/Coordinator at HealthPlan Services
- Human Resources Coordinator/Jr. Recruiter at Zeno Office Solutions
3 months at this Job
- HR Management Certificate
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor of Arts - Human Development and Learning
Bellevue, WA 4/2017 - 11/2018
SBS is the world's largest developer and manufacturer of products for the measurement of salinity, temperature, pressure, nutrients and related oceanographic parameters in marine waters ($50M in sales).
• Served as strategic HR business partner to the President, Senior Leadership Team and greater SBS organization to successfully transition the business through large scale restructuring challenges.
• Increased Employee Engagement by 10% through the creation of employee led action planning teams which focused on improving tools and training, work schedules, and increasing the awareness and importance diversity and inclusivity.
• Placed analytical rigor around the processes for adding incremental headcount, promotions, salary increases and training and development to aid leadership in being able to identify the ROI associated with such actions.
- HR Director at Sea-Bird Scientific
- HR Director at All Star Directories
- Senior HR Business Partner at Expedia
- Senior HR Business Partner at Amazon - Fulfillment Technologies
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Human Resources - Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts in History - History
HR Director for SafeWorks LLC (locations in 27 states, Canada, Panama, Belgium and Germany) and West Region HR Director for BrandSafway Commercial & Industrial Services HR team, including NW & SW regions (Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Alaska and Hawaii)
• Managed a team of 5 HR, payroll and administrative professionals to engage and streamline all HR activities both internal to SafeWorks and external with the broader BrandSafway organization
• Responsible for all Human Resources activities for the SafeWorks organization, encapsulating 24 US branches, and including facilities in Canada, Panama, Belgium and Germany
• Developed and implemented HR integration activities for SafeWorks with the larger parent entity (BrandSafway). Including harmonization of processes and procedures, system integration, recruitment streamlining and foundational HR activities around compliance and engagement
• Provide leadership and direction to SafeWorks leadership on workforce planning, performance reviews, merit planning, annual bonus compensation and succession/development activities
• Prime focal on implementation of new external recruitment tool - allowing for standardization and cost savings for engaging external agencies and ensuring a quality candidate pool with shorter turnaround time
• Responsible for full HR life cycle activities including recruitment, benefit and compensation administration, investigations, corrective actions, talent management, termination and legal settlements
- HR Director at BrandSafway/SafeWorks, LLC
- HR Strategic Business Partner at The Boeing Company
- Human Resources at The Boeing Company
- Talent Management and Executive Resources at The Boeing Company
5 months at this Job
- Master Certificate in Human Resources Management - Villanova
- Master's - Business Administration/International Business
- Bachelor of Science - Liberal Studies option