I have held the position of HR Director since June 1st, 2019 to build an HR Department for a rapidly growing company specializing in providing daily living skills to the adult developmentally disabled population. I was formerly a QIDP for the same company. My tenure at Renewed Horizons was from September 10th, 2018 until current.
- HR Director at Renewed Horizons, LLC
- Skilled Trades Recruiter at Integrated Personnel Inc.
- Cabinet Maker at Beck Custom Cabinets
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Social Services
• Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plan to fit with the overall business direction.
• Supervise and lead 100 employees, ensuring friendly, fast, and result - driven environment and work under the given objectives.
• Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the operation is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
• Serve as Task Force HR Director for various hotels in the portfolio.
- HR Director at DOUBLETREE BY HILTON
- Adjunct Professor at Fairleigh Dickinson University, South Jersey Partnership Program
- HR Manager/Contractor at INTERCULTURAL FAMILY SERVICES, INC
- Hunan Resources Director at IMAGIMED, LLC
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- MSA - Human Resource Administration
- B.S. - Psychology
in direct response fundraising marketing industry HR Director - As sole HR support, works collaboratively with leadership to achieve organizational goals for staff of 90 employees. Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline policy. Manages and serves as Group Administrator for benefits programs. Manages recruitment process to include job description creation, sourcing, recruiting, and onboarding employees. Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs). Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention. Develops and manages HR budget. ❖ Success: Implemented and managed company's New Hire Buddy program to create a positive onboarding experience.
- HR Director at CDR Fundraising Group
- HR Director, HR Manager at HRCI
- HR Generalist at WASHINGTON SUBURBAN SANITARY COMMISSION
- Consultant at NRP TRAINING SOLUTIONS, LLC
1 year at this Job
- M.S. degree - Human Resources Management
- B.S. degree - Mass Communications
To obtain a position where I can be an asset to the company; multitasking skills, highly professional assistance to clients/patients, interpersonal and organizational skills. HR Director Titan Industries and Titan Storage 2018-2019 Payroll, processing new employees, processing terminated employees, answered phones, AP, and AR when needed
- HR Director at Titan Industries and Titan Storage
- Office Manager at Partners N Production
- Home Health Caregiver at Christian Home Health Care
- Office Manager/Chiropractic Assistant at Wellness Center
1 year at this Job
21st Century Fox March 2007 to June 2019 Progressive HR experience collaborating across our film and television entities with a regional and/or global focus. Supported employee populations in Canada and USA; LATAM- Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Mexico; Europe- Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, UK; APAC- Australia, China, Korea, Singapore. Strategic Operational HR Director Fox Networks Group Content Distribution, London, UK Seconded to lead and implement global transition into the wider 20th Century Fox group. Role turned into a permanent role with a much heavier emphasis on talent acquisition and creation of organizational culture. Key Achievements HR Director, Europe 20th Century Fox International, London, UK Provided strategic and operational HR advice and guidance to Leadership teams on all aspects of Human Resources across Europe. Acted as HR advisor to inform and recommend best practice to senior HR executives for UK based sister companies that lacked a local HR presence. Led an HR team of 3. Promoted from Manager to HR Director. Key Achievements HR Manager 20th Century Fox Film, Los Angeles, CA, USA Comprehensive HR support for various domestic and international divisions. Promoted from HR Generalist to HR Manager. Key Achievements
• Worked in partnership with senior stakeholders to implement commercial HR strategy
• Properly advised senior stakeholders on all employment legal risks (in conjunction with local counsel), by using the legal framework to identify solutions to implement changes based on the business requirements
• Managed HR due diligence and oversaw implementations related to various distribution deals and/or JV's
• Utilised softer skills to coach regional executives and managing directors so they could maximise the impact of their relationships with senior stakeholders in the home office
• Effectively managed, presented, and secured approval the annual HR budgets for each individual territory to division Presidents including forecasting costs for any planned restructures
• Collaborated with leadership stakeholders to develop and deliver a world-wide Talent Planning program to create a talent pipeline to secure the future growth of the business
• Negotiated employment contract, contract renewals, and exit packages at the senior level
• Partnered with internal and external recruitment to manage recruitment needs at all levels
• Ensured consistent application and interpretation of all policies and procedures
• Oversaw the annual performance management and merit review process
• Developed HR analytical/statistical data for internal departmental use and distribution to senior management
• Coordinated with Immigration advisor on international mobility
• Led and implemented TUPE process in the UK
• Implemented performance management and objective setting process
• Doubled the size of the organization and managed staffing at all levels
• Helped to design core values to build company culture
• Led and influenced the creation of a JV in the Nordics region
• Decreased the amount of off-cycle increases by implementing an annual budget process to adequately forecast people needs
• Led several successful restructures across Europe
• Introduced talent program to identify key talent and to establish succession planning
• Mapped all HR admin processes to ensure legal compliance
• Updated local employment contracts across Europe
• International Benchmarking Project
• Global HRIS system implementation
• Managed global headcount process
• Facilitated various training programs
21st Century Fox March 2007 to June 2019
Progressive HR experience collaborating across our film and television entities with a regional and/or global focus.
Supported employee populations in Canada and USA; LATAM- Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Mexico; Europe- Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, UK; APAC- Australia, China, Korea, Singapore.
Fox Networks Group Content Distribution, London, UK
Seconded to lead and implement global transition into the wider 20th Century Fox group. Role turned into a permanent role with a much heavier emphasis on talent acquisition and creation of organizational culture.
HR Director, Europe
20th Century Fox International, London, UK
Provided strategic and operational HR advice and guidance to Leadership teams on all aspects of Human Resources across Europe. Acted as HR advisor to inform and recommend best practice to senior HR executives for UK based sister companies that lacked a local HR presence. Led an HR team of 3. Promoted from Manager to HR Director.
20th Century Fox Film, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Comprehensive HR support for various domestic and international divisions. Promoted from HR Generalist to HR Manager.
- HR Director at 21st Century Fox
- HR Representative at Technicolor
12 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Resources
An HR Practitioner with over 15 year's experiences in Human Resource Management. A Certified Project Management Specialist and a trained coach. Over the last 15 years; I have focused on Global HR functions within the US based International Non-Government Organization (INGO) sector (JSI, MSH and FHI360). I bring in depth knowledge and experience in HR functions from the West African Countries, Asia and North America (USA). My work as a HR Partner at Management Sciences for Health (MSH) and Human Resource (HR) Director at FHI360 gave me in-depth exposure and solid foundation in HR Business Partnering, HR General Services, Talent Acquisition and Talent Management. I had the opportunity to interact with various country Team Leaders and HQ to manage HR functions and providing guidance on challenging issues. In 2015, I launched and managed Asian Women Network Forum in Abuja in line with Diversity and Inclusion agenda of the Women's Empowerment and Protection. HR DIRECTOR April 2017-December 2017
Family Health International (FHI360) 1825 Connecticut Avenue, Washington DC 20009
• Designed and implemented FHI360 resilience training package for potential emergency response staff supporting humanitarian interventions in North East Nigeria. Strategy significantly improved FHI360 profile and relevance, deepened motivation of staff, and built team capacity and resilience for humanitarian interventions in Nigeria.
• Worked with corporate team and Country Director and country leadership to fulfill organizational global strategies, programs, policies and ensure harmonization and standardization of employment-related and employee relations.
• A key member of FHI360 Management Team providing strategic HR and operations advice as well as providing representation at key critical external meetings with donors, MOH, and development partners.
• Designed training for supervisors to strengthen staff performance management and leadership skills through coaching, mentorship and other performance enhancement tools.
• Provided leadership and technical guidance to ensure efficient and proactive operations
• Provided technical assistance and monitoring to state offices in the administration of their administrative functions.
• Working with legal counsel in Washington DC, reviewed and recommended updates to the employee handbook and policy manual on a periodic basis.
- HR DIRECTOR at International Non-Government Organization
- at Management Sciences for Health
- SR. HUMAN RESOURCES PARTNER/ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR for West Africa Region at Management Sciences for Health
- ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - HUMAN RESOURCES at
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Management & Accounting
- - Annual Reports of the Dhaka Urban Community Health Program
- - Primary Health Care Management Workshop
- Master degree - Project Management
- Executive Certificate
- Master degree in Social Science - Economics
Took over role for previous HR Director, given complete control of HR for both CWD group
(management company) and CSS (in-office staffing company) employees (214 total)
• previous responsibilities with addition of CWD group employees (103)
• Engaged with senior leadership team weekly for company updates and owner messa ges
• Pitched new scheduling platform to ownership, took company through transition from Humanities to Kronos systems
• Transferred all employee data to Kronos, held weekly meetings to update and create Kronos scheduling, payroll and HR systems
• Held sales meetings, reviewed offers, pitched content to ownership and transitioned from Principal 401k life insurance to Fidelity
• Created new position within HR team to assist with recruiting and sourcing employees for on-site personnel
• Responsible for all HR systems and monthly payments (Indeed, drug screenings, training classes etc.)
• Started holding exit interviews for all main office employees to better help prevent turnover (gain an understanding of changes needed)
• Responsible for reviewing and approving all FMLA, PTO/sick leave, and worked hours for all employees
• Positive track record with unemployment hearings in an Employment at will state where the burden of proof rests upon employer
• Responsible for all termination letters, present at all main office employee term inations
• Initiated participation in local college and veteran hiring events
• Present at new property walk throughs to better understand scope of property size for hiring needs
• Responsible for mediating Board meetings and identifying risks associated with budget requests (i.e. requests for pool on the 26 th floor in penthouse, vending machines in elevator, etc)
• On call responsibilities Sunday and Monday-included PTO, sick call offs. and scheduling conflicts
• In charge of full-time scheduler with constant communication and updates on reserve team and property needs
• Proven ability to source, interview, and recruit skilled employees for condominium positions
• Increased employee personal health awareness with planned vacation time, regular doctor visits, hobby and recreational activity resources
- HR Director at CWD group
- at CWD Group/CSS
- Generalist at CWD Group/CSS
- HR Generalist at UPS
8 months at this Job
Same duties as below Our facilities are being sold and the company buying them does not have a position for me because they already have a Regional HR Director.
Same duties as below
Our facilities are being sold and the company buying them does not have a position for me because they already have a Regional HR Director.
- Regional HR Director at SOLTERRA CARE CENTERS
- Regional HR Director at ADVENTIST CARE CENTERS, INC
- HR/Payroll Coordinator at MILLS HEALTH & REHAB CENTERS, INC-ADVENTIST CARE CENTERS
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Sept 2014 to Present Fortune 500 company. Sinopec is the 2nd largest globally based Energy provider. HR Director - Built the HR function from start-up to 60 employees, based in 3 facilities and 6 divisions. Directed, recommended and created all HR functions, Public Relations, and Branding for this 1st R&D center based outside of Beijing, China headquarters. Reporting to CEO. * Directed and established the Recruiting & Staffing process, including writing lawful job descriptions, created compensation ranges/grades, Ensured FLSA standards, AA/diversity initiatives, Identified and implemented ATS program (TAM) for Company web-site, performed screening of candidates/vetting resumes, created and implemented hiring process including pre-employment testing process (drug, BAT and physical), and created and implemented a lawful interview process, created and performed training for staff on all of these topics. Implemented new hire mentorship program - "buddy system." * Created and directed the Total Rewards strategy for company including: working with brokers to create competitive and retention based benefit structure of health plans (medical/dental/vision), STD/LTD disability, life insurance, EAP, supplemental plans, 401(k) Retirement plan Record Keeper, merit pay, short term/long term bonus plan, performance management program and measurement tool, wellness program. I personally managed all of these plans, perform audits and compliance tests, and ensure legal compliance where required. * Managed payroll for Company. * Influenced our CEO to implement an HRIS to manage our Company data, payroll and 401(k) Plan. Handled the Implementation myself. Moved from ADP to Paychex. * Worked with Mercer to create and implement compensation program including establishment of; position grades; salary scales, technical ladder's for promotion, and relevant job descriptions. * Directed and managed the Immigration process for foreign workers/expatriates; visa processing (L-1A/L-1B/L-2, H1-B, H-4) recertification, external Immigration counsel for USCIS compliance (LCA posting and public access file), Implemented E-Verify, and global mobility including policy writing, and managed relocation and applicable benefits. * Directed and implemented the onboarding process including new hire package of company policies (employee handbook, offer letter, confidentiality/NDA/IP agreement, drug and alcohol policy, arbitration agreement, and others. Created outboarding process including exit interview and termination documents and COBRA benefits. * Safety Director, designed the LMS and annual safety program for Company. Implemented new LMS software and training program for workforce. Implemented Risk Management program including evacuation plans, hurricane preparedness, driving policy and quarterly training, and completed OSHA 300A log. * Designed HR intranet for HRIS System (Modules: Performance Management, Employee Training, Progression Ladder, Employee policies, Leave Requests/Balance, and Employee profile). * Completed 1094-C and 1095-C forms for ACA reporting as an ALE. * First-point of contact for USCIS and TWC audits, performed Company investigations. * Created and implemented developmental and training program for Executive Leadership team. * Company branding included creation of Company website: www.sinopecthc.com. Addition of company ATS. * Implemented E-Verify Program for I-9's. [email protected] 281-725-2233
- HR Director at Sinopec Tech Houston LLC. Research Center
- H.R./Recruiting Specialist at C&J ENERGY SERVICES, INC
- Human Resources Manager - Corporate Global Team at
- Human Resources Manager at SUPREME SERVICES AND SPECIALTY COMPANY
5 years at this Job
As an HR Director I have maintained 95% hire rate under 30 days. In my previous position I was able to decrease turnover over by 10% in 12 month period. Created an on-boarding for new hires and rolled out company sexual harassment training, customer service training, safety training, and train the trainer. I have established new attendance policy, employee referral program and new employee reward programs.
- HR Director at Affinity Gaming
- HR Manager at Mountain High Tree and Landscape
- HR Manager at Lenape Entertainment
- HR Manager at Express Credit Auto
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration