HR Director. Interviewing, Hiring, Onboarding, Compliance of all employees for 7 locations throughout South Florida
- HR Director at The Imaging Center of WPB
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
Started as HR admin and worked progressively up to HR Director over just short of 24 years, working in utah, Colorado and Wyoming.
- HR Director at Blackjewel West
- HR Director at
23 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
• Recipient of the 2018 HR Award for Nonprofits
• Promoted from HR Manager to HR Director in 2018
- HR Director at My Choice Family Care
- Human Resources Manager at MY CHOICE FAMILY CARE
- Human Resources Director at WISCONSIN HEALTH FUND
- Human Resources Facilities Coordinator at LINDENGROVE
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
I an currently employed as the HR Director of a company that has 520 employees. I effectively manage all aspects of the Department. Training, hiring, corrective action, grievances, separations. CARF JAHOC compliance, workforce liaison to the CFO and CEO. ETC.
- HR Director at
- Owner/General Manager GoodScents Fundraising at
- Product Line Manager at Goodwill Industries, Inc
- Co-Owner / General Manager NuDay Industries at
2 years at this Job
As a HR Director with A Place At Home I manage all Human Resources which include:
• Payroll and Billing
• New Hire On-boarding
• Reconciling Quick books
• Account's Receivables/Payable
• Employment/Income verification requests
• Ordering of all office supplies
- HR Director at A Place At Home
- Operations Manager at A Place At Home
- Assistant Manager at A Place At Home
- Scheduling Coordinator at A Place At Home
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - medical
As the HR Director I administer full scope HR duties and also serve on the hospital leadership team. In the last 3 years have reduced RN turnover by 27% and helped increase our hospital Employee Engagement to 82%.
- HR Director at Encompass Health (formerly HealthSouth Bakersfield)
- HR Generalist at Braun Electric
- HR Generalist/Benefits Administrator at City of Corona
- Executive Assistant to CEO and Medical Staff Coordinator- resigned for relocation at HealthSouth Bakersfield Rehabilitation Hospital
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- AA - Business Administration
In my current role as HR Director I am responsible for hiring and onboarding all new employees. I am also responsible for employee developmental programs, recruiting, administration of policies and procedures, and marketing. In my role I have managed to hire and maintain employees (160 employees for a 150-bed facility) without the use of agency and stabilize the staffing of the facility. Responsibilities include but, not limited to: Payroll Processing, Employee Counseling, Benefit Enrollment, Record Keeping, Employee Retention, Employee Grievances, Employee Relations, Employee Benevolence Fund Management, Wage Analysis, AP
- HR Director at Florence Park Nursing and Rehab
- Business Office Manager, HR Director at Premier Estates of Three Rivers-Cincinnati
- HR, Medication Aide at Oak Hills Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Mail Room Supervisor, File Clerk at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss
8 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Administration - Healthcare Administration
• HR Director for 150 employees.
• Recruiting, Interviewing, Hiring, Coaching and Terminations.
• Administer drug tests, preform background checks and monitor DMV records for all staff.
• Policy revisions and implementation.
• Handle employee concerns with professionalism and resolve issues as necessary
• Improved employee turnover.
• Benefit administration.
• Safety Committees for 4 dealerships.
• Accident investigations.
- HR Director at Skyline Sales, Inc.
- Franchise Manager at Express Employment Professionals
- Owner/Office Manager at Scott Neal Construction, LLC
- Senior Recruiting Manager at Manpower
10 months at this Job
- Some college
• Act as Part-Time HR Director to small businesses and start-ups on Human Resource & Operations Best Practices
• Created Performance Management Systems to attract and retain top talent
• Streamlined recruiting processes by creating and implementing an applicant tracking system
• Developed on-boarding processes, training materials and tools for leadership to guide new hires & current team
- HR DIRECTOR at SELF-EMPLOYED
- REGIONAL DIRECTOR at PREMIER RESOURCES GROUP
- DIRECTOR, RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT at ADP COMPREHENSIVE OUTSOURCING SERVICES
- MANAGED SERVICES SENIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER at AXIOM GLOBAL INC
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - English (Writing Concentration) & Communications Mass Media
- Continuing Education - Human Resources
HR Director supporting 100 staff across 4 entities within a shared network. Supervisor of (1) HR Operations Associate.
• Leads full-cycle recruitment for positions at all levels throughout the organization.
• Created and implemented a job classification and titling structure for the organization. The new structure provides a career map and outlines requirements for advancement within the organization; resulting in increased retention and engagement from staff.
• A cultural ambassador responsible for advising a committee of employees to lead community outreach, increase employee awareness and connectivity with executives through programs and activities. Employee participation has increased by 23% in 1 year.
• Launched a training development program for entry-level hires seeking careers in research. The program is currently a pilot with the objectives to retain top talent, differentiation within the market, knowledge transfer, and lower costs associated with attrition.
• Pioneered the Company's 1st talent management/appraisal process. This was the first-time employees received formal coaching in 3 years.
• Manages and leads exercises with business executives year-round to determine the successors for critical roles within the organization.
• Benefits administrator responsible for researching, identifying and implementing innovative offerings that complement our total compensation package. Provides customized total rewards statements for strategic recruits, providing transparency and a digestible snapshot of the Company's proposal to the applicant.
• Compliance manager responsible for conducting internal audits, revamping the employee policy and procedure manual, ACA and ERISA reporting and processing unemployment claims and leaves of absence.
- HR Director at Definers Public Affairs
- Program Manager at Employee Engagement
- HR Manager at MorganFranklin Consulting
- HR Business Partner at MorganFranklin Consulting
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Business Management, Human Resources Management