September 2017 - September 2018 Manpower HR Executive Assistant
- HR Executive Assistant at MasterTag
- Photographer & Sales at Lifetouch Portraits
- Office Management & Sales at Lifetouch Portraits
- Manager in 2000 at Magical Moments Bridal Boutique
1 year at this Job
- - Computer Information Systems
- - Computer Information Systems
Owner / Sr HR Executive & Consultant Assist start-ups and medium size organizations with up to 1,200 employees. Supervise HR departments staffed with 2 to 10 people with an objective to develop or improve compliance and operation efficiencies. Serve as lead implementation specialist who trains HR staff and leadership in systems and creates metrics that highlight an organization’s progress and alignment with targeted goals. Representative client projects have included: 2018: Care Coordination Company (300+ employees). Fast growing start up. Created an HR strategy for a high growth startup expected to grow to over 1,000 during its first year. Within first 3 months, planned and led the implementation of a paperless HRIS that includes a customized applicant tracking and onboarding system. Also formulated a competitive benefits program with an online platform; ensured regulatory compliance by creation of the employee handbook, employment law postings, and employee trainings. Created high-volume on-boarding process; hired 300 during first 6 months. 2017-2018: Child Services Organization (1,200 employees). Enhanced the talent acquisition process by introducing metrics, improving sourcing, modifying marketing materials and communications, and revising the interview format. Improved productivity and communication within the HR department. 2016-2017: Behavioral Health & Drug Recovery Organization (600 employees). Consultation services included HR audits; HR policy and procedure manual review and updates; benefit broker selection; sexual harassment training; union negotiation; employee relations; guiding the HRIS database conversion; performing compensation assessments; leading an executive search for HR Director; and leading the implementation of a learning management system (Relias). 2015: Law firm (100 employees). Start up. Created employee handbook and new hire documents; on-boarded new staff. 2014-2015: Nursing Home (closing business). Completed projects related to conversion of the business to for-profit. Off-boarded departing staff; COBRA administration; PTO payout audits; unemployment review and confirmation.
- Sr. HR Executive & Consultant at Noble Hearts Staffing & HR Consultancy
- Human Resources Executive at Richmond Community Services
- Human Resources Executive at Morningside House Nursing Home & Continuum of Care
- Human Resources & Operations Executive at Bethel Nursing Home & Rehabilitation Center
5 years at this Job
- MS in HR Management & Organizational Development
- MA - Clinical Psychology
HR EXECUTIVE / BUSINESS PARTNER Experienced in every stage in a business life-cycle Seasoned human resources executive adept at creating the strategies and programs necessary to launch start-ups, turn around performance, and manage through high-growth phases. Recognized for building strong business partnerships within world-class organizations. Industry experience includes manufacturing, high tech, e-commerce, contract services, transportation, entertainment, direct marketing, publishing, and healthcare. *Start-Ups *Turnarounds *High Growth *Organizational Effectiveness *Talent & Labor Management *Employee Development *Employee Relations *Change Management *Coaching & Performance Management *Workforce Planning LATICRETE International December 2015 to January 2018 World-wide manufacturer and marketer of globally proven construction solutions used in residential, commercial and industrial applications. 1,500 team members, 100 countries, and 60 years of innovation. Human Resources Consultant, Contractor Reporting to the Sr. Director of Human Resources, I provided support to the Corporate, Manufacturing Operations, Engineering, and Research & Development functions. Responsible for the implementation and communication of all corporate-wide policies and programs, including, but not limited to: Organization and Development, HRIS (Workday), Employee Relations, Training, benefits, compensation and advanced compensation programs, compliance, engagement, and all talent related initiatives and processes for Laticrete. Implemented talent development strategies and collaborated with leadership to drive a highly engaged culture working with Functional Managers to develop and implement effective succession plans for mid to senior leadership talent pools. I possess strong leadership skills and can drive execution across fast paced, global organizations. I have the ability to move seamlessly between strategy and tactics.
- HR EXECUTIVE / BUSINESS PARTNER at LATICRETE International
- Director, Human Resources Business Partner at PITNEY BOWES, INC
- at PITNEY BOWES, INC
- Director, Human Resources at THE COLUMBIA HOUSE COMPANY
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates in Applied Sciences - Applied Sciences
9th Floor Ecoplaza building Chino Roces Avenue Extension Makati City
March 2015 - Present
Role: HR Executive / Technical Recruiter
➢ Sources candidates utilizing job portals and social networking sites
➢ Responsible for the end to end recruitment; sourcing to JO/ on-boarding
➢ Conducts both face to face and phone initial interview of potential resources
➢ Coordinates with both local and onshore team for the technical assessment of shortlisted candidates
➢ Extends job offer/s to selected candidate/s which also entails salary negotiations
➢ Responsible for administrative tasks; maintenance of different trackers, making pre-employment kits and keeping documents for pre boarding hires
➢ POC of vendors for background check and pre-employment medical exam
➢ Coordinates with the admin and HR employee engagement for the inductions of hires
- HR Executive / Technical Recruiter at FIS Global Solutions Philippines Inc
- HR Administrator / Intern at Tower 2 RCBC Plaza Makati City
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Business Management
- BS - Accountancy
• Human resources administration, compilation and maintenance of personnel records and data management including HR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT AND CLOSING COORDINATOR | CALIBER REAL ESTATE | DEC 2013 TO CURRENT the hiring and HR record destruction process
• Handle special executive projects; including overflow work from other departments and leave of absence coverage
• Work with designated broker and agents to coordinate, organize, manage and track project during the pre-closing and closing period
• Prepare, maintain and monitor closing document checklists within established timeframes to close transaction as scheduled
• Enter transaction information into QuickTRS, manage commission breakdowns and work closely with accounting
• Office duties: maintaining office appearance, inventory, UPS, mail sorting and overall organization
- HR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT AND CLOSING COORDINATOR at CALIBER REAL ESTATE
- OFFICE COORDINATOR at VERISTONE CAPITAL
- Completing/filing executive paperwork, handling cash/credit/check payments and deposit at SOUND MORTGAGE/FAIRPLAY FUNDING
5 years, 1 month at this Job
Responsible for directing all of the people functions of the corporation (600+ employees and contractors
and 6 separate entities) and the development of the associated corporate culture. Strategic human
resource planning to provide the organization with the best people talent available and position
ourselves as the Employer of Choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the transportation industry, and all associated industries as well.
• Created a driver recruiting program from the ground up o Increased leads/hires by 35% and 24% respectively
• Hired HR Manager and HR Generalist
• Developed a structure for a Corporate/Leadership Development Program
• Made recommendation regarding HR Management Technology
• Developed a structure for an HR Data Warehouse
• 401k and Health Insurance Negotiations
- HR Executive at Montgomery Transport
- Vice President of Human Resources at The Boyd Companies
- Vice President of Capacity Development at CRST International
- Member at BYU Global Supply Chain Management Advisory Board
2 years at this Job
• Coordination with Technical panel and understanding their requirements, defining job positions.
• Resourcing, screening and short listing resumes through various job portals or else internal reference, head hunting.
• Short listing the resumes based on desired skills and experience.
• Advertising vacancies, screening and short listing resumes.
• Conducting telephone and Personal interviews in coordination with department heads.
• Preparing offer letter, employment contract and job descriptions, completing joining Formalities and documentation. 2. HR Administration
• Preparing Final settlements, Gratuity, leave salary and all employee benefits.
• Preparing monthly payroll and statutory compliance.
• Compilation & processing of attendance data in attendance system.
• Processing monthly attendance musters for workers, trainees & officers.
• Maintaining employees personal files and records, communicating HR policies & across the organization at all levels.
• Designed Policies and Various HR Forms and Induction Program.
• Tracking attendance, maintaining leave records, PF & ESI records, issue letters, etc.
• Preparation of full and final settlement generation of Experience Letters, Relieving Letters.
• Keeping track of Confirmation, Appraisals, and Increments of employees.
• Preparing various letters like offer letter, appointment letter, confirmation letter, increment letter, transfer letter, Absenteeism notice, warning letter, experience/service certificate, relieving letter, etc. 3. Employee Engagement
• Celebrations - Onam, Christmas and other company events.
• Developing employee engagement programs like Initiated and administered a welcome-mail policy to all new joiners, Initiated regular Birthday mailers & celebration policy. 4. General Administration & Accounts
• TDS, PT, ESI& PF calculation and updation & Payment.
• Registration of new employees in PF, ESI, EWF.
• Renewal of company Registration and company license renewal formalities.
• Report on financial analysis
• Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
• Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
• Day to day coordination and maintain mandatory records required
• Supervising house keeping.
• Purchasing requirements, inventory report management.
• Perform general clerical duties.
• Maintain Petty cash expenses List
- HR Executive at Grandtrust Infotech Pvt Ltd Athulya Infopark Kakkanad
- HR-officer at Visiontux Innovations Kaloor
- Counsellor cum Office Administrator at Emirose Education Pvt Ltd
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Economics
- Manages and directs all human resources (HR) tasks for an organization or company - Directing and overseeing the hiring, training, and dismissal processes and administering and monitoring benefit programs. - Take the lead when it comes to any and all human resources functions and matters. - Help secure and retain qualified employees for their company.
- HR Executive at Experts DrugStore
- Computer Programmer and Operator at SITA
- Manager at Quick Mart Enterprise
- HR Administrator at TUHAMA
9 months at this Job
- Master's - Master of Business Management (MBA)
- Associate - Leadership skills
- Master's - Master of Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Bachelor's - Management Information System (MIS)
● Established company-wide policies: Unified different orgs' policies on job transfer, probation, warnings, into a company-wide standard policy. Communicated these policies to all employees.
● Oversaw onboarding: Issuing offer letter, New hire orientation, laptop assignments, account set-up.
● Payroll processing: Managed payroll for contractors and FTE. Payroll and Invoice preparation for freelancers. Followed the TAT to close the payroll deadlines.
● Benefits & compensation: Handled travel allowance, reimbursement, and relocation assistance for employees.
● Verified attendance and vacation: Timesheet management, maintained attendance records and working hours of employees for payroll process.
● MIS report: Maintained manual master reports containing candidate and employee details. Costing and human capital management. Handling employee database (Both soft and hard files management)
● Performance appraisal: Created KPI metrics for all employees below management executive level, monitored and evaluated the performance of employees.
➢ Took action to identify, address and resolve employee issues such as poor performance, unscheduled absence and tardiness.
● Recruiting: End to end recruitment: from understanding requirements to drafting and executing recruiting strategy.
➢ Proactively augmented existing sourcing channels (such as online ads, placement consultants and campus recruitment) by attending career fairs and organizing referral drives that accounted for ~30% of all candidate leads and ~35% of hires.
● Interviews: Worked with the individual departments to arrange notes on interview-preparation and team-culture which helped the candidates understand job expectations better.
➢ Arranged technical panels and coordinated interviews.
➢ Performed various roles such as sourcing, screening, shortlisting and scheduling.
● Organized employee referral drives: Incentive coordination including swag for participation and awareness of rules regarding referral bonus for hires.
● Promotional tools used: Geofencing, upwork, placement centers in educational institutions, personal social media, public events, revisit rejections, hiring fairs, eye catching career page, employee referral portal.
● Training coordination: Prepared employees for higher level responsibilities by arranging presentations, talks and training programs for various disciplines.
● Handled background checks: Interfaced with external background check agencies to perform employment verification and criminal/financial records for potential employees.
● Conducted exit interviews: Full and final settlement and clearance, recovery, feedback, relievement formalities, pulled out facts and figures for resignation.
● HR policies and procedures: Designed and communicated the policies and guidelines to all the employees. EEO enlightenment for hiring managers. Workplace safety awareness for new employees.
● Employee engagement with keen interest in people and process; drove employee engagement activities successfully within a minimal time and with maximum employee participation.
- Senior HR Executive at Cameo Corporate Services
- Inventory Analyst at Biocon Limited
- Management Intern at Apollo Speciality Hospitals
- Production Control Trainee at Fuel Injection Service
3 years at this Job
- MBA - HR and Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
In addition to the roles and responsibilities of the Human Resources department, provide executive administrative support to the Sr. Director of HR and Chief Administrative Officer (CAO), VP, HR. Responsible for managing office operations of the CAO, including calendaring, recordkeeping and day-to-day workflow in the absence of the CAO. Coordinator and Scribe for CAO committees and internal/external executive meetings. Responsible for composing and distributing meeting materials, agendas, minutes and follow up action items, as directed by the CAO. Conduct research and studies securing requested information and data. Maintain orderly confidential files and travel documents. Coordinate with outside partners and campus tenants to ensure collaborative partnership.
- HR Executive Assistant at
- HR Assistant at
- Director of First Impressions at
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business in Human Resource Management