1year 6months as HR executive in ELITE IIT Roles:
● Communicating with clients and providing the details
● Maintaining the admission and student data
● Recruitment process Skills and strength:-
● Self motivated.
● Creating a positive work environment.
● Positive attitude, Eager to learn new things, active team participant.
- HR Executive at Elite iit
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Johor, Malaysia Industry Hotel / Hospitality Specialization Human Resources Role Compensation & Benefits; Recruitment, Training & Development, Disciplinary and Industrial Relation & Payroll Position Level Executive Monthly Salary MYR 3,500.00 Become as HR Executive at Human Resources Department Compensation & Benefit: Overall Update & process all leave application form in daily job into leave record & Kaizen Hr system. Update attendance record for monthly attendance report in ZK Attendance system. Calculate Overtime for staff for 1st quarter and 2nd quarter every month. Update into Key-Payroll process. Update Master Record for Medical Claim & Expenses and Annual Leave balance monthly. Recruitment: Coordinate overall the interview process, select the chosen candidate and arrange for the recruitment. Prepare Personal file for the candidate, prepare Offer Letter & arrange induction & orientation for the newly joined staff. Conduct the newly Joined Staff Training & Development: Coordinate overall for the training & development for the staff and top management in the company. (For training matter, register the training for the staff. Liaise with HRD for Grant Application and Claimable purpose. Update all the training record for all the staff that attends the training for the year. Make an appointment with the Trainer Provider. Update & monitoring the HRD Levy Statement for claimable from Hotel Division to refund the money (that HRD already bank in) to company account (Sharing Account for HRD). Prepare the policy of Training Development for the company. Disciplinary Procedure: Preparing overall disciplinary issue for the staff based on the misconduct. Involve in Industrial Relation-Domestic Inquiry (DI) & prepare and arrangement the DI Payroll: Preparing Overall Payroll system & procedure by using Kazien HR System Ad-Hoc (Project In Hand)- Operation Site: Coordinate & arrange the duty roster for Security & Auxiliary Police. Prepare the master of scheduling posting for monitoring their job & presence of their workplace. (Study every month of their duty roster & posting listing for the scheduling purpose). Coordinate & make an arrangement for 3 batches to attend Team Building training at Rainforest Kota Tinggi starting from Aug 2017- Oct 2017. Additional info:-
- HR EXECUTIVE at Berjaya Waterfront Sdn Bhd
- HR Officer at BERJAYA WATERFFRONT SDN BHD
- HR OFFICER at Malaysia Packaging Industry Berhad
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- "A" Level - Pre-U
Tenure: October 2017 to till date Responsibilities: positions Gratuity, LTA, bonus etc HR EXECUTIVE Organization: Askari Bank (pvt.) LTD Khanewall Designation: HR Officer
• Monthly Social Security & EOBI Ledger Maintain.
• Reviewing resumes and applications
• Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
• Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job
• Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
• Handling insurance-related issues
• Managing workplace safety issues
• Training new or existing employees
• Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
• Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, taxes,
• Preparation of salary statement
• Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
• Administration of all contract labor
• Conducting various welfare activities
• Community initiatives programs - organizing and participation
• Regular updating of communication channels
• Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
Tenure: October 2017 to till date
Gratuity, LTA, bonus etc
Organization: Askari Bank (pvt.) LTD Khanewall
Designation: HR Officer
- HR Executive at HR Department Machine Zone Pvt LTD.
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master in HRM - HRM
Key responsibilities ✓ Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees. ✓ Document decisions in keeping with best practices. ✓ Contribute to efforts to plan and design significant security process improvements. ✓ Play a role in other HR related projects - perform project-based research and analysis related to the projects. ✓ Interview employees to understand perceptions of the work environment and facilitate resolutions to ER issues. ✓ Work closely as appropriate, with Legal, Finance, Business Units and management in pursuit of investigative issues ✓ Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process. ✓ Prepare reports on employee's comments and actions taken. ✓ Support the resolution process for employee complaints and suggestions received. ✓ Controlling Absenteeism / Disciplinary actions. ✓ Employee grievance handling. ✓ HR initiatives programs - organizing and participation Key achievement/projects ✓ Handled HR payroll process with ORACLE, IHRMS and Talent2o systems. ✓ Handled Team Member's and executive's payrolls January to June 2018. ✓ Managed the Audit and Lululemon Audit documentation related to payroll ✓ Driving APEKSHA DREAMS Project. ✓ Handling SAHANA Welfare (Company welfare) Accounts.
- HR Executive at Mas Holdings
- HR Assistant at Mas Holdings
- HR intern at Mas Holdings
2 years at this Job
- B.A - Economics Special
AS A HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED:
• Understanding the manpower request from the various department & sourcing candidates that matches the desired set skills.
• Once the Candidate is finalized & selected, processing of Offer Letter & obtain approval/signature from the management & concerned department.
• Issuing the offer letter to the candidate
• Obtaining necessary & required documents from the candidate. NEW EMPLOYEE INDUCTION & ORIENTATION
• After induction, giving orientation for new employees on Company's policies, procedures & culture followed by the company.
• Preparing necessary & relevant documents i.e., joining letter, etc., for the new Employee
• Introducing to the team & Supervisor/and or manager.
• Explaining the mode of communication
• Coordinating with the IT team to get Email ID for the new employees.
• Organizing Staff accommodation according to the cadre. EMPLOYEE ATTENDANCE
• Preparing & Processing attendance of all the employees, approx. 300
• Preparing & Processing Employee's Overtime
• Getting daily attendance & time sheet from sites & other projects for processing the pay roll PAYROLL & WPS
• Well versed with preparation of payroll and WPS (Wage Protection System).
• Preparing Employee's CTC "Cost to the Company" along with project cost.
• Adjusting variables- addition/deduction after necessary approvals.
• Obtaining approval from the Management for processing Payroll
• Transferring salaries to various Banks according to the Employee's preference and records. RESIGNATIONS AND TERMINATIONS
• Preparing End of Service Benefits
• Conducting Exit Interview OTHER HR DUTIES
• Performance Management - Helping the seniors to do performance appraisal in a better way by adopting better appraisal practice
• Employee Engagement: Keeping track on employee turnover & exit rate. Taking Initiative to engage the staff to their work. Taking the surveys in order to understand their engagement level & accordingly take action
• Facility Management: To deal with Insurance companies for Health, fleet, workers compensation, projects etc.
• Organizing Staff events (Annual Party, Team Building events etc.)
• Providing payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
• Submitting employee data reports by assembling, preparing and analyzing data.
• Maintaining employee information by entering and updating employee status- change data.
• Providing secretarial support by entering, formatting and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- HR Executive at Intelligent Telecommunication Systems LLC
- HR Officer at Manipal Technologies Private Limited
- HR-Trainee at Manipal Press Pvt.Ltd
- Software Test Engineer at Robosoft Technologies Pvt Ltd
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - HRM
- SSC - T.A.Pai. English
• Assistant to the HR Executive, provide job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants;
• Notifying existing staff of internal opportunities, maintaining personnel records, obtaining temporary staff from agencies. Distributing checks, medical insurance, dental insurance and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility.
• Providing application information; assisting employees with completion form, verifying HR electronic form submissions, notifying employees of approvals.
• Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims, requesting legal counsel review.
• Process transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases and updating system to reflect status changes; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
• Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets, reviewing company policies, gathering withholding and other payroll information, explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
• Updating HR policies and procedures manual, update and design HR manuals and brochures,
• Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- HR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT at OAK CLIFF BIBLE FELLOWSHIP
- EXEC ASSISTANT at RICHLAND COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
- ACCT IMPLEMENTATION /PROJECT MGR COORD at RICHLAND COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
- PROGRAM ASSISTANT at RICHLAND COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
1 year at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Office Systems
- - Business Management
Working with SERCO (BPO)in SBI PROCES for Six Month Designation: Customer Service Associate. Working with VERTEX(BPO) in TATA for 1 Year. Designation: Customer Service Associate. Working with EXPESSWORKS CONSULTANCY for 1 Year. Designation: H.R Recruiter. Working with ASHOK AUTO SALES PVT.LTD, AGRA (TATA MOTORS). For 1 Year Designation: HR EXECUTIVE. Working with AGRA CHAINS PVT.LTD NUNHAI AGRA For 2 Year Designation: HR EXECUTIVE. Special Abilities - Good Communication Skills. - Fast Grasping Ability. - Performing better at the time of acute crisis. - Professional skills with excellence. Languages Proficiency - English, Hindi
- HR Executive Assistant at Agra Chains Pvt.Ltd
11 months at this Job
HR Executive for the Soletanche Group in Southern Africa incorporating Dura
Soletanche Bachy and Freyssinet (Posten and Mndeni). Dura Soletanche Bachy is one of the leading geotechnical specialists in Southern Africa,
holding a track record for quality and innovation within the field of foundation and underground
engineering since 1953 and is a fully owned subsidiary of the world's leading geotechnical
engineering contractor (Soletanche Bachy). Responsible for overseeing the full HR; IR and Payroll Function for an additional +- 370
employees located within the southern hemisphere. Responsibilities:
Executive Committee Member and Corporate Legal Secretary:
• Attend Executive Committee meetings. Prepare and present monthly HR and Employee Cost Reports
• Provide input and advise on the cost optimisation of the Over Head Structure
• Provide Input and Advice on SHEQ, Operational, Finance and related matters discussed Payroll Management (VIP Payroll):
• Process, check and manage 4 wage and 2 salary payrolls (total of +- 370 employees) assisted by a wage payroll administrator
• Conduct Month End Reports and ensure benefits, garnishees, loans etc. are paid
• Submit and Pay EMP 201s
• Conduct Half Year End and Year End TAX submissions (EMP501s)
• Conduct regular Payroll Audits to ensure accurate and up to date information and no fraud is being conducted 2
• Provide Executive Committee and Parent Company with Payroll and HR Stats and reports Industrial Relations:
• Co-ordinate & facilitate restructuring & retrenchment process
• Conduct Disciplinary investigations & prepare disciplinary notices when required (record of written warning notices, notice of hearing, notice of hearing outcome, notice of dismissal)
• Prepare for and conduct disciplinary hearings
• Represent the company at CCMA / Bargaining Council
• Meet with, Consult and Negotiate with Unions on a regular basis Staff Recruitment:
• Develop & Implement a legally compliant Recruitment Policy & Procedure
• Develop & Ensure up to date Service Level Agreements are in place for 'preferred supplier' recruitment agencies on an annual basis
• Provide training & management workshops on recruitment best practises, employment legislation & its impact on the "bottom line"
• Prepare advertisements, source suitable candidates, perform background and reference checks, shortlist candidates, arrange interviews, attend all interviews, regret unsuccessful candidates
• Provide staff orientations / inductions
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay up to date with current and future positions available in the organisation
• Ensure best practices are followed in accordance with current employment legislation
• Ensure that recruiting is completed according to Employment Equity plans and targets International staff recruitment:
• Source candidates with scarce skills from foreign countries to meet project needs, arrange flights, accommodation & venues for face to face interviews, ensure appointed Expats are issued with the correct working permits by managing the VISA / Permit application process
• Arrange accommodation, transport & banking facilities for appointed Expats. Be available to Expats 24/7 should they require any assistance HR & Employee Benefits Administration:
• Source Best in Market Employee Benefits such as Pension Funds, Risk Benefits, and Funeral Cover etc. and review these on an annual basis.
• Communicate all changes in Pension Fund and Death & Disability Insurance to all staff and ensure they make informed decisions
• Administer and process the Death & Disability Claims process
• Administer & update staff package structures with annual salary increases
• Complete annual benefits remuneration survey and compare company trends to market trends (using Deloitte Salary Survey)
• Audit annual income differentials and follow the process to correct any anomalies Legal compliance Auditor & Facilitator:
• Conduct audits on Sub-contractors to ensure they are compliant with all legislation (Company Registration, Tax, Workman's Compensation Act, LRA & BCA, Relevant Bargaining Council, BBBEE, EE etc.)
• Assist Sub-contractors in becoming compliant in non-compliant areas Performance Management, Training & Skills Development: 3
• Required to complete and update job descriptions and ensure their accuracy. Ensure managers and Supervisors conduct regular Performance reviews as well as career planning
• Conduct training needs analysis with individual employees as well as Management
• Compile Work Place Skills Plans; ensure this is in line with budget requirements and that the targets are met.
• Optimise WPSP to achieve best results for BBBEE and EE and to be able to claim back on Mandatory grants
• Ensure the best selection, development and retention the right staff to meet the organizations business objectives Employee Wellness:
• Develop & Implement an employee wellness programme
• Manage and ensure all entities partake in monthly EWP initiatives
• Identify & organise CSI & charity initiatives Employment Equity:
• The organisation & facilitation of quarterly E.E committee meetings
• The development & implementation of an E.E Plan
• Annual E.E reporting to Department of Labour and reflection & adjustment of E.E targets & goals, both quantitative & qualitative
• Monitor & report on the progress of achieving targets & goals BBBEE & CIDB:
• Create and implement a BBBEE & CIDB Strategy and Plan to improve the scores
• Collection, collaboration & capturing of BBBEE & CIDB data and management of audits
• Optimisation of Information to ensure the best possible score
• Assist smaller sub-contractors (Exempt Micro Entities) on becoming compliant PREVIOUS:
- Group HR Executive at Freyssinet Posten
- at Freyssinet Posten
- HR Executive at Freyssinet Posten
- at FREYSSINET SOUTHERN AND EASTERN AFRICA (PTY) LTD
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Labour Law Update
- B.A. - Psychology
- B.Com - Industrial Psychology
Source, Interview, hire & negotiate offers with qualified candidates for Technical as well as Healthcare Positions.
● Interact with customers to understand requirements/needs for their job openings.
● Based on the clients need, post information on the job openings with all the necessary information on Job Portals.
● Managing Job posting on different channels like Portals and Newspapers.
● Process all the applications and phone screen the ones which fits the profile.
● Schedule interview with candidates and follow up with them on the status.
● Coordinating the client interviews and processing the paper works of selected candidates.
● Managing Internal Recruitment Cycle including Sourcing, Screening, Interviewing, Onboarding and Orientation.
● Maintaining & Managing the effective use of Candidate's Database.
- HR Executive at Focus HR Solutions
- HR Executive at Qualixa Solutions
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - HR & Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Polymer Chemistry
New York, NY 2014 - Present Psyop Productions is a digital animation, visual effects, and live action commercial production company with offices in New York, Los Angeles, and Vancouver. HR Executive, Director - Human Resources Requisition, and Salary Increase processes. petitions and applications to obtaining permanent residency.
• Directed all HR operations for $65,000,000 commercial production company with employees in New York, Los Angeles, and Vancouver. Engaged and partnered with the business by providing strategic support in the areas of talent acquisition, talent development, competitive benefits programs, succession planning, employee relations, executive coaching, & retention strategies.
• Successfully streamlined and automated the Performance Management, Onboarding, Job
• Designed and implemented employee training modules, HR/corporate policies, and the first Psyop Employee Handbook.
• Successfully converted Psyop's medical benefits program to a self-insured model reducing benefit costs by over 15% without reducing the quality of coverage.
• Partnered with Immigration attorneys in facilitating employees' O1 visas, J1 student visas, H1B
New York, NY 2014 - Present
Psyop Productions is a digital animation, visual effects, and live action commercial production company with offices in New York, Los Angeles, and Vancouver.
HR Executive, Director - Human Resources
Requisition, and Salary Increase processes.
petitions and applications to obtaining permanent residency.
- HR Executive, Director - Human Resources at PSYOP PRODUCTIONS
- Vice President, Human Resources at MEDIAVEST/SPARK FOUNDRY
- Director of Human Resources / Head of HR at FRETTE & LA PERLA
- Senior Director, Human Resources at SOURCEMEDIA
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Business