- HR executive at Prole solution
- HR executive at Prole solution
at this Job
- Master's - B.com
- Master's - B.com
800M global IT service provider July 15th 2013 - April 10th 2015 Joined as a Management Trainee and Promoted to HR Executive ◦ Responsible for HR functions and support of 500+ employees within business unit of 2000 which included: 1. Onboarding & Induction; Performance Management, Employee Engagement 2. Rewards and Recognition, Communication, Employee Satisfaction Survey administration and Evaluation, Employee Separation.
- HR Executive at Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management - HR Specialization
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business Administration
A dynamic professional with quality experience of 4+ year in Human Resource Management, Recruitment, MIS Management, Employee engagement payroll and Client relations.
➢ Having knowledge in SAP HR module.
➢ Having knowledge of V lookup, H lookup, Pivot Table, Power Point & Advanced Excel. KL Technical Services HR Executive June'17 to Till Date Clients Handled: Amazon Seller Services Pvt.Ltd. Key Responsibilities: Clients Relations:
➢ Assisted with Human Resource functions during on-boarding process (recruitment, training, and hiring); conducted refresher training for current employees.
➢ Created and updated Daily department wise manpower Reports and sending the same to department managers.
➢ Maintaining database of all the employees.
➢ Maintenance of Employees Personal Files and database and period record updating of the same.
➢ preparation of attrition report on monthly basis and sending the same to client HR.
➢ Maintain the existing employees Data and taking the feedback from them.
➢ Preparing and maintaining the reports of Tracker sheet of different department requirement and sending the same to client HR.
➢ Meeting with Department managers daily to answer their related issues or questions.
➢ Processed all documentation for new hires and terminations.
➢ Meeting with client HR to understand any major requirements that comes and Coordinating the same with Team members. PAYROLL PROCESS:
➢ Process by Monthly multi-Departments payroll for approximately 3000 employee's payroll.
➢ Responsible for complete joining formalities, Generation of employee ids, Appointment letters, Opening of Bank accounts, Issuing ID cards etc.
➢ To timely close the all departments' attendance and prepare the roster roll and send the client hr and take the approval for the salary process.
➢ To maintain the each and every employees OT and target achievement incentive details and take the approval and process the same.
➢ Taking care of all the issues related to employees and solving them to increase the satisfaction level of the employees related to salary, and other queries pertaining to their job profile, works culture, etc.
➢ Maintaining the attendance and leave record of all the employees and Prepare the leave status to the payroll for having an effect into salary pay-outs.
➢ Exit-Formalities, Full and final settlement.
➢ Meeting with clients on regular basis to build rapport.
- HR Executive at
- MIS Executive at Walmart Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master Degree in English Literature - English Literature
- Bachelor of Arts
I am currently working as HR Executive at Sakhi Television Communications India
Ltd(India's first women's channel in Malayalam )
• Coordinating with teams.
• Learned to manage teams and get work done from them.
• Collecting daily reports.
• Recruitment and Performance Management
• Attendance management and salary calculation
• Finding Innovative solutions related to HR related issues in the Organization.
• Attending meeting with the PF Officers
• Meeting the team member and contributing ideas and solutions.
- HR Executive at Sakhi Television Coommunications India Ltd
- HR Executive at Sree Gokulam Medical College and Research Foundation
5 months at this Job
- MBA - Management
- - Technology
Bangalore Duration: June-2011 to September -2015 Role: HR Executive & Operations in Training & Development
- HR Executive & Operations in Training & Development at Novasys Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd
4 years, 3 months at this Job
Antra Inc. is a leading provider of business advisory, technology and professional services to enterprises. We enable businesses with IT and technology solutions. As an intern, I started off as an HR executive assistant and gradually moved up to an HR recruiter. I hire workers and contact colleges about job posting opportunities. I am apart of many of the conference meetings at Antra, and I also manage the HR department and make sure everything is running well.
- HR executive assisstant at Antra Inc.
- Line Cook/Prep Cook at Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Founder/President at SX2 Bhangra
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
*Industry: Manufacturing - Installation of industrial machinery and equipment, mechanical engineering works
- Wholesale of general hardware (eg locks, hinges) general hardware, importers & exporters of hardware products) *Industry: Service - General warehousing (provision of logistics services)
Address: 116 Neythal Road Singapore 628603
Position: HR Executive
Reason Leaving: Looking for better prospects
Last Salary Drawn: S$2900
Payroll Software: PAYmaster & Citrix Work Description
• Administrate all functions associated with company's payroll operations. 1. Responsible for payroll processing of around 120 plus headcount for 6 entities. Assist in full spectrum of monthly payroll computation and processing for employees. 2. Process salary payments and adjustments monthly, print pay slips, prepare payment advice. 3. Send salary payment to bank & CPF payment electronically.
• Recruitment. 1. Put up advertisements in print/on-line portal 2. Attend to recruitment inquiries over the phone. 3. Maintain HR email address & forward resumes for Managers. 4. Arrange for interviews 5. Brief new recruits on general employment policies on 1st day of work.
• Termination. 1. Income Tax clearance for foreign workers.
• Work Permit Matters. 1. Co-ordinate and arrange dispatch for work permit application, cancellation, renewal, application of security bond, etc. 2. Submission of documents via WPOL / EPOL.
• Performance Appraisal. 1. Initiate emails on staff due for confirmation and annual performance appraisal & follow up with Managers on returns.
- HR Executive at Hupsteel Ltd
- HR Executive at Vac-Tech Engineering Pte Ltd
- HR Executive at Lim Chee Guan Pte Ltd
- HR Executive at Spindex Industries Ltd
2 months at this Job
- "A" Level - KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTER
6 years of total experience in HR & Admin out of which 3+ Years of Relevant Experience in HR Recruitment. Lastly was working with Radiant info system ltd - 8th Aug 2016 to 31st Nov 2017
Designation: HR Executive / IT Recruiter
Clients: Capgemini, Wipro, ITC InfoTech, Mind tree, Tesco, HCL
● Working for Contract to hire and permanent position.
● Sourcing the profiles through various portals like Monster, Naukri, etc and Mining resume from internal database of the company
● Pre-screening & Tele Screening - Collecting the details of the potential Candidate, asking his/her core capability and at the same time analyzing his/her communication skills, attitude, understanding his motivation level for looking into the opportunities
● Conducting preliminary round of interview.
● Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring Sr. managers and candidates.
● Working for the position for .Net, Database, UNIX etc.
● Inform and educate candidates.
● Clients handling.
● Interaction with the Clients.
● Taking recruitment from the clients.
● Taking 1st round of interview.
- HR Executive / IT Recruiter at Radiant info system ltd
- HR Executive / IT Recruiter at BS Recruitment Solution (Hyderabad)
- HR Executive / IT - Non IT Recruiter at K.R Consultancy (Mumbai)
- HR/Admin at BAL Govind School
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- M.B.A - Distance Education
- B.Sc - Maths
Talent Acquisition & Management:
➢ Handling Entire Recruitment Cycle. Taking interviews of the candidates.
➢ Understanding Job profiles& requirements of different clients.
➢ Analyzing candidate skills and providing them with the best possible profile
➢ Reference Check of new joinees.
➢ Preparation of Offer Letter & Salary Structure, Keeping the track for expected joinees. Follow up with candidate for joining post offer. ☞ Joining Formalities:
➢ Explaining the documentation requirements to all the selected candidates.
➢ Preparation of Appointment, Increment, Relieving letter, etc.
➢ Maintaining attendance records of all the employees.
➢ Update Employee details/personal files. ☞ Payroll & Statutory Compliance:
➢ Generating monthly salary for all the employees for Clients
➢ Compiling and checking details with the basic data and taking action on deviation if any
➢ Maintaining the Statutory Records. PF, ESIC, Bonus.
➢ Maintain all data related to Client Employees Example: Employee Master, Payroll Data etc.
➢ Responsible to answer the queries related to Payroll
- HR Executive at IMMENSE HR
- HR Assistant at Aadhar Developers And Creative group
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - FINANCE
as Sr. Hr. Executive from 3rd October 2011 till 15th November 2016.
Sakal Media Group is the most trusted brand in media industry from last 86 years. Job Profile
Sr. HR Executive Key Achievements: Recruitment and Employee life cycle handling:
• Successfully done pre- recruitment checkpoints like availability manpower requisition form and other organizational formats with zero error.
• Successfully handled end to end recruitment process handing with 20% contract employees and 25% permanent employees.
• Successfully handled employee on-boarding activities like offer letter, Appointment letter, Identity cards, visiting cards with zero error. HR Administrative Part: - ◆ Keeping a day to day check of all the matters related to Attendance, Leaves and Absenteeism with no error. ◆ Successfully coordinated with all the departments related to the completion of yearly appraisals and goal setting of all the departments. ◆ Successfully maintained and updated employee database of 35 employees with zero error.
• Successfully handled stationary procurement and vendor management (arranging Visiting cards, Identity cards, and other office stationary like Letterheads and all printing stationery) with zero error. Co-ordination ◆ Successfully scheduled meetings of Managers / Dept. Head. ◆ Event Organization - Seminars for employees, Annual Meet, Birthday Celebrations, ◆ Office Trip Arrangements. ◆ Report Generation- Generation and Submission of weekly reports, Work Activity ◆ Planning and organizing Housekeeping for all the departments. ◆ Identifying training needs within the organization for employees. ◆ In consultation with HR Manager to do Performance Appraisal. Employee Engagement (Event Management) and Public Relations:
• Successfully handled Employee Engagement activities like celebrations of various days, festivals, theme days, traditional day and farewell.
• Planning and organizing various Competitions and execution of them end to end.
• Presentation on Employee Engagement activities for management's review meeting.
• Successfully done Mass-communication of any organizational announcements. Employee Grievance Handling:
• Successfully logging of Employee grievances and validation of them.
• Resolving employee grievances in co-ordination with involved parties of the same. MIS and Filing:
• Employee personal file maintenance and follow-up for pending documents for distribution of Appointment letters.
• Report generation in MS excel as and when required.
- Sr. HR Executive at Sakal Media Group
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - HR as major & Marketing as Minor Specialization
- Bachelor of Computer Applications - Computer Applications