HR Manager for the store.
- HR Manager at Lowes Home Improvement Stores
- Human Resources Manager at Robinson Innovations/Goodyear Plant
- Human Resources Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Relations
- Bachelor of Science - Human Ecology/Human Resources
As HR manager, I oversee the hiring and on boarding for 2 franchise locations.
- HR Manager at Chcik fil a
- Store Manager at Lush Cosmetics
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Counseling psychology
I am an HR Manager for a growing Assisted Living Facility. As an HR Manager, my day consists of processing payroll, recruiting, on-boarding, posting job ads, answering phones, interviews, paperwork meetings, updating Employee Handbook, and other tasks as needed.
- HR Manager at Unified Care Systems
- Retail Sales Manager at Value Village
- Zone Manager at Mclendon Hardware
- Pharmacy Clerk at Rite Aid
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - HR Management
HR Manager June 2018-present HR Manager of 150+ employees (including out of state employees), managing daily HR functions (workers comp, FMLA reporting, assisting with payroll etc.), recruiting, interviewing, on boarding. Handling employee relations, implementing ideas to boost employee morale. Via Airlines HR Specialist/Recruiter Feb 2018 - June 2018 Recruiting, screening, and on-boarding employees. Assisting HR Manager in daily HR functions such as orientations, recording keeping, and employee relations.
- HR Manager at Via Airlines
- Spa Supervisor Operations at The Pier House Resort & Spa
- Server at Kona Grill
- Host/Server at Ambrosia
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Hospitality & Tourism Management
The Regional HR Manager role, based in Singapore, shapes the HR Consulting Division in Singapore and Asia Pacific. I was required to be instrumental in selling, developing and supporting the services and products being developed for the Asia Pacific region. Main Duties and Responsibilities/Accountabilities 1) Manage 49 maritime members within the region offering marine HR consultancy services, particularly in Compensations & Benefits and Training & Development. 2) Achieved accreditation of Maritime Leadership Development Programme with MPA of 50% of workshop component amounting to SGD $ 14,907 per programme run. 3) Clinched an in-house development programmme contract worth SGD $107,400 for FY 2018 4) Achieved accreditation with IMarEST being a programme that would support the training need for shore-based employees. 5) Manage and advice grants available for local SME organizations and offer consultancy where required. 6) Information Exchanges Work with members and encourage participation as a membership benefit and assist with data gathering, analysis and report writing. 7) Oversee regional networking events and participate in content and agenda planning, liaise with members for agenda requests, source external speakers. 8) Manage Maritime Leadership Development Programme within the region 9) Collaborate with IMarEST in local and regional government tenders.
- Regional HR Manager at HR Consulting Spinnaker Global (Singapore Office)
- Training & Development (Trainer/Developer) at EAST MARINE PTE LTD
- Regional Solutions & Services Manager at Cegos Asia Pacific
- Senior Executive, Learning & Development Services at Vital Shared Services, Ministry of Finance
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
- O Level
As the HR Manager, I am in charge of all recruiting for the company. I also handle all position postings, recruitment events, vacation, personnel issues, job descriptions, onboarding, training, policy revisions, and other HR functions.
- HR Manager at Mole Master Services Corporation
- Office Manager at Genesis HealthCare System
- Physician Recruitment Coordinator at Memorial Health System
- Human Resources Assistant at Marietta Memorial Hospital
6 months at this Job
Vision India Infrastructure.
• Perform Administrative functions.
• Perform interviews and shortlist employees in different sectors of company as needed.
• Process employment letters, disclosure letters, and employee certificate verification.
• Maintain confidential information such as pay rates, bonus targets, and pay grades.
• Process applications, payments, corrections, endorsements, and cancellations.
- HR Manager at Vision India infrastructure
- Assistant Professor at TSR and TBK PG and Degree college
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Microbiology
- Bachelors of Science - Microbiology
- High School Diploma
HR Manager overseeing the compliance of procedures, policies and associate programs to ensure all are within state and government requirements. Project leader for the implementation of labor management scheduling software for all domestic operations. Primary liaison supporting golf outlets and operations to coach and develop leaders and employees on foundational professional development including reorganizations, workforce planning, career management, and talent acquisition.
- HR Manager at Kohler Co.
- Human Resources Business Partner at Bemis Company Inc
- Payroll Supervisor at Bemis Company Inc
- Payroll Tax Specialist at Bemis Company Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Associate of Arts
HR Manager for a $90M transportation service provider with 2600 employees. Partner with directors & senior executives to develop new business initiatives. * Provided HR leadership during a period of rapid growth with a 60% increase in hires and in 5% profitability. Currently supporting initial efforts to meet customer needs. * Re-invented and implemented new recruitment, staffing, and workforce development processes to meet acquisitions, and strategic business goals. * Provided metrics based performance reports with a heavy emphasis on recruitment results. * Enabled operational change to facilitate redesign of core business operations, including 2 hiring centers.
- HR Manager at SUFFOLK TRANSPORTATION SERVICE, INC
- HRIS Assistant at ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC
- Investigative Support Assistant Trainee at Cognos Analytics and Taleo
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- MS HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT - Human Resource Management
- BS - Security & Information Systems
HR Manager for OFS North America Land, Global Sales, Marketing & Technology and Legal
• Support approx. 300+ employees
• Support 4 HR Business Partners (Legal, Global Sales, Marketing & Technology and OFS) to help meet company initiatives
• Review offers for external and internal hires; partnering with managers to ensure proper compensation and benefits are offered
• Partner with hiring managers on final selection of candidates and participate in interviews
• Lead investigations as necessary and/or partner with BHGE Employee Relations team to ensure cases are closed timely and properly
• Assist management on disciplinary actions (including terminations) and performance improvement plans
• Lead Respectful Workplace Trainings for Rankin/Aldine campus
• Partnered with Benefit Team to host sessions for new benefit platform rollout
• Assist managers with merit planning to ensure employees are properly compensated and within budget
• Host New Manager Assimilations
• Support employees on HR systems, career discussions, benefits, leave claims, immigration and payroll questions
- HR MANAGER at Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- at Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- HR BUSINESS PARTNER at Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- SR. RECRUITER at Houston Methodist Hospital
2 years at this Job
- BACHELORS OF HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION - HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION