P O Box 29368, 5th & 18th floor, Al Durrah Tiwer, Buhairah Corniche, Sharjah, U.A.E Company Profile: In 1989, Manar Al Omran (Salim Bin Hendi Al Harbi Est.) secured itself a place in The Country's Development and Modernization Drive by Introducing Rental System of Scaffolding, Formwork & Shuttering Timber. Our Main Business Is of Industrial Scaffolding Services, Construction Formwork Services (Installation & Dismantling), Selling &Renting the Scaffolding and Formwork Material. In Line with This; We Manufactured Scaffolding Material Such as (Scaffolding Frames, M-Lock Ledgers, Couplers, Steel Props, Universal Jacks, Drop Heads, Infill Beams, Decking Beams, Wall Formworks, Column Formworks, Scaffolding & Formwork Accessories Etc.), In Our Own Factory I.e. Bin Hedi Factory for Scaffolding & Construction Requisites. Despite The Success Scored in the Area of Renting & Selling Scaffolding & Formworks Materials, Manar Al-Omran (Salim Bin Hendi Al Harbi Est.) encountered with many difficulties and technical Problems. This Was Especially Evident in Regards to Facades of High-Rise Buildings, Industrial Scaffolding Assembling (Erection) And Dismantling of Scaffolds. To Overcome These Difficulties; We Established Design Department, Acquired Well Qualified Experience Civil Engineers in The Field of Scaffolding & Formwork, Well Trained Scaffold Supervisors, Scaffold Inspectors, Safety Inspectors and Well Trained Scaffold Crew with Full Safety Equipments. Now (Manar Al Omran) Salim Bin Hendi Al Harbi Est., And Its Subsidiaries Establishments Merged into Manar Al Omran Company for Trading & Industrial Limited, With 57 Branches All Over the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (K.s.a), (3) Three Branches in U.a.e, (1) One Branch Each in Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Egypt. Manufacturing Units Located At Jeddah , Dammam , Riyadh And Ajman ( Uae) , Our Head Office Is Located In Jeddah And Eastern Province & Gulf Region Main Office Located In Dammam Job Description: Position: HR Officer/Payroll Job Family: HR Overall Mission: To assists HR Manager in day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. Render support to the all employees by consistent application of company policies and practices whilst ensuring that all legal requirements are met. Key Responsibilities: 1. Ensures the policy & procedures of the company are implemented and followed. 2. To assist HR Manager in reviewing/finalizing recommendations of promotions & salary adjustments. 3. Coordinate with PRO for visa processing, renewal, cancellation, replacement and other processes. Preparing requirements and documents for visa processing, renewal, cancellation and other processes. 4. Follow up on completion of all visa/residency process to avoid penalties from the MOL/Immigration. 5. Monitor/follow up the medical insurance of employees/families. 6. Follow up with IT and all other branches for employees Attendance Summary. Once received processing payroll every month which includes calculating overtime, deduction, loans and adjustment etc. 7. Process and issue the monthly pay slips. Maintain WPS percentage to avoid fine. 8. Monitor the leave management system of the company and ensure proper reports are generated. 9. To assist the HR Manager in conducting periodical performance appraisal of employees. 10. Monitor the leave employees and overstay reporting. 11. Ensure the perfect release of all payments/reimbursements related with travel, loans, and gratuity on time from the department. 12. To ensure the maintenance of all employees records/personal files. 13. To assist the HR Manager in specific HR projects. Reports Generated 1. Processing Payroll for each month 2. WPS Report 3. Al Ansari and Cash Report 4. EOS Settlement 5. Accident/Death cases 6. Disciplinary action 7. Overstay Reports 8. Employees Leave Reports 9. Termination and Resignation 10. Absenteeism report 11. RP/WP Expiry Report 12. Insurance Experience: 11th March 2017 to till date Designation: HR Officer Company: Manar Al Omran Formwork & Scaffolding PO Box 29368, Sharjah, U.A.E Email-Id: [email protected]; [email protected] Declaration: I, Deekshith, declare that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and nothing has been concealed or distorted. Sincerely,
- HR Officer/Payroll at Manar Al Omran Formwork & Scaffolding
- HR Assistant at Al Naboodah Construction Group LLC
- SAP ABAP Consultant at Next G Infotech Pvt Ltd
- SAP Technical Consultant at NextG Infotech Pvt Ltd
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.E in Computer Science - Science & Engineering
• Managing Riyadh region operations from A-Z & supporting 3 other regions as well.
• Handling (On-boarding, Off-Boarding), Data entry in SAP system & all related HR Administration activities for 2 Divisions
• Responsible for all medical insurance & life insurance transactions, operation addition & deletion policy renewals annually negotiation.
• Interact with multiple stakeholders (line Managers, talent acquisition managers, IT, Accounting and other areas related to Human Resources.
• Oversees positions recruiting &operations following up.
- HR Officer at SIEMENS LTD
- planning & Recruitment Specialist at Manpower
- Human resources specialist at Personnel Affairs
- Human resources specialist at Cayan
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in English - translation and Art
• Act as a Learning Broker for the Regulatory Compliance Business Units (FCC, Financial Regulatory Unit, BSA Compliance, among others) in the creation and development of strategies related to Compliance and Risk trainings for PR and USA. ◦ As a training liaison, guide clients effectively by planning and supporting training strategies. ◦ Conduct meetings with business experts to better understand service needs and offer solutions that impact both clients and organization. ◦ Identify development methodologies, such as: face-to-face training, eLearning, guides, operational instructions, etc. ◦ Assure compliance of required dates for each stage defined in project plans. ◦ Support in the design or redesign of development activities. ◦ Provide support that conducts to full compliance with regulatory and audit requirements.
• Design and manage eLearning and/or training development activities. ◦ Conduct meetings with the SME and stakeholders for project planning. ◦ Add value in instructional design processes by providing guidance and knowledge based recommendations. ◦ Design and/or manage graphic production of training modules in Articulate Storyline, as well as audio recordings and synchronization. ◦ Act as administrator for the LMS-SucessFactors by: conducting training publications & testing; identifying deviations for timely resolution; provide information requested by employees; keep updated with new features.
• Update and maintain procedures related to the Regulatory Compliance training manual.
• Facilitate trainings as needed.
• Provide support for HR Specialists and HR Coordinators as needed.
- HR OFFICER at POPULAR BANK INC
- TRAINER LEAD at APS HEALTHCARE
- DBA SYLVAN LEARNING- CENTER ADMINISTRATOR at ALIANZAS EDUCATIVAS INC
8 months at this Job
- PHD - INDUSTRIAL ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
- MASTERS DEGREE - INDUSTRIAL ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
- BACHELORS DEGREE - PSYCHOLOGY
• Assist in recruitment procedures such as arranging interviews, follow up with the status and reference check
• Assist in checking and calculation of time sheet for payroll processing
• Prepare any related HR letters (confirmation, salary adjustment, promotion etc)
• Provide daily administrative functions & support to human resources operations
• Update and sort out employees' employment records
• Attend to employee queries/clarifications on HR related issues promptly
• Administering of leave administration, staff claims and staff insurance
• Other ad-hoc work as assigned
- HR Officer at Next Capital Pte Ltd
- Admin Executive at Lumina Looque International Pte Ltd
- HR Assistant at Fish & Co Restaurant Pte Ltd
- HR Executive at Gardens by the 'Bay
6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Business Administration
- Certificate - Business Management
• Administrative lead of company events. Partnering with CEO and Executive Leaders to consolidate and refine all event presentations. Coordinate meeting dates, logistics, travel, accommodations, and executive dinners.
• Attending Executive Leadership Team meetings. Capture minutes, action items, and maintain a project dashboard for Executive Leadership Team. Responsible for ensuring that Executive team is aware of upcoming projects and business commitments.
• Coordinating monthly Q&A employee lunch with the CEO.
• Independently manages all aspects of the Chief HR Officer's calendar ensuring that all appointments are calendared according to business priorities while not conflicting with personal commitments.
• Responsible for all travel arrangements, expense reports, invoices, and meeting coordination (both on-site and off-site).
• Facilitating new hire orientation, company tour and first week logistics.
• Coordinating Employee Appreciation Day, annual health fair and company perks.
• Coordinates Ambry All-star employee recognition program and executes it through the year.
• Contract negotiations for meeting spaces, events, and company vendors.
• Responds to a wide range of queries on behalf of the Chief HR Officer.
- Executive Administrator to Chief HR Officer at Ambry Genetics
- Executive Administrative Assistant to Chief HR Officer at NeoGenomics
- Sr Executive Assistant to CEO at JAALE Corporation
- Business System Administrator at MeridianLink
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Economics & Business Administration
as of December 2017)
Recruitment Officer, Talent Acquisition team, Human Resources Department Ashrafieh
• Support the recruitment cycle (post vacancies, arrange interviews, maintain a recruitment tracking sheet for all open national positions etc.)
• Check references for employee chosen for the required position
• Sourcing and short listing of CVs
• Send rejection letters for unsuccessful applicants
• Implement and enforce IRCs Global HR Operating Policies and Procedures; and ensure compliance with all labor laws.
• Participate in review and delivery of HR/recruitment policies and procedures and make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive HR/recruitment information at all times.
• Demonstrate experience and ability to create, implement, maintain and improve recruitment strategies and systems in a high-volume context.
• Deepen and widen the talent pools that IRC has access to and support all level of recruitment as requested.
- Senior HR Officer - Recruitment at International Rescue Committee
- Recruitment and Integration Coordinator at Human Resources Department
- Intern in the Personnel Unit, Human Resources Department (Palladium) at Banque Audi
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Intern at CSR Al Ahli Group
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters in I/O - psychology
- - Literature and Human Science
- Diploma of the Lebanese - baccalaureate SV
- Diploma of the French - baccalaureate SV
Developed and led HR strategic plan for 320 employees and directed, implemented and managed HR operations for Corporate Office and 8 Regional Offices including Massachusetts, California, North Carolina and New York
• Served as the Sr. HR Generalist for all functions including employee relations, organizational design, daily questions, learning and development, coaching and compliance
● Managed HR and Payroll functions and staff including outside contractors
● Created the recruitment strategy and staffed for most level positions including Executives, Clinical, IT Services, Development, Finance, HR and other functions. Streamlined New Hire process for retention purposes, drafted employment contracts and instituted new hire trainings/career pathing
● Worked with Benefit to identify cost saving strategies, new plan offerings based on employee feedback, provided census reports and negotiated insurance coverages and rates resulting in a 10% reduction in costs
● Managed and worked with Benefit Vendors for the 401K plan to establish high fund performance, successful submission of the nondiscrimination testing and 5500/non-discrimination testing
● Revised the employee handbook to include a section for California, New York and Maine HR laws. Served as the HR Lead on all policies and procedures for managers and staff inquiries
● Managed the employee relation function working with Managers and staff. Attended performance review sessions with managers and staff. Served as the HR representative at MCAD/DUA and Workers' Compensation disability cases presenting the case without Legal counsel
● Improved workforce effectiveness and minimized legal risk by advising leadership in development and delivery of performance improvement plans, corrective actions, skills development, and coaching
● Partnered with senior management to conduct organizational design activities and reorganizations
● Developed learning function by selecting external vendor for management and staff training including compliance topics such as Sexual Harassment Prevention, Diversity, FLSA, ADA and other topics
● Developed compensation ranges with geographic differentials and bonus percentages for all staff which was presented and approved by the Board. (Contract)
● Recruited and filled the Chief Operating Officer for the Board of Directors of an education company involving significant online recruiting, cold calls and talent acquisition strategies
- Chief HR Officer at CPC America, Incorporated
- Human Resources Director at Whittier Health
- Human Resources Director at Denault Engineering and Research
- Associate Director of Human Resources and Affirmative Action at Emerson College
2 years at this Job
- JD Coursework - Employment and ER Law
- Master's Degree - Business
Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems. Provide counseling on policies and procedures. Be actively involved in implementing effective employee onboarding process and plans. Develop training and development programs for employees. Assist in performance management processes and monitoring. Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues. Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements. Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliances. Workers compensation management. Safety and Risk Management.
- HR Officer/Generalist at Honeybee Foods Corporation
- HR Account Manager at Red Ribbon Bakeshop Inc
- HR Supervisor at Fortune Management Co., Inc
- HR, Safety & Compliance Specialist at Fortune Management Co., Inc
3 years at this Job
- MA - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
Manpower Planning; Recruitment; Induction; Policy Compliance; HR Audit; and Grievance Handling.
I worked closely with four business unit heads for workforce planning and budgeting. Managed and oversaw entire hiring process including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, tracking, salary negotiations and closing. Created a talent pool through creative sourcing techniques such as referral programs, networking through LinkedIn, social media etc. Acted as a single point of contact for all new hires' policy related queries and counseled employees on various work related issues. Conducted exit interviews and prepared & submitted exit reports. Did quarterly analysis of all HR data and metrics such as new hires, compensation, attrition, and employee survey data etc. Assisted Senior HR Manager in Succession planning and HR Policy revision.
• Handled recruitment of railway division (a new business unit started in 2009) single handedly and recruited 37 engineer, 6 managers and 2 General Managers in a record time of 3 months.
• Reviewed and negotiated agreements with recruitment agencies and brought down the rate from 10% to 8% for middle to senior level positions which reduced recruitment cost considerably.
• Introduced a referral program for new hires linked with joining bonus for frequent positions at junior level, which saved 30% of consultant fees.
• Initiated and conducted grievances handling training for all managers that reduced the numbers of complaints made to HR roughly by 40 percent.
• Conducted benchmarking exercise for all HR policies and submitted report with recommendations for policy revision.
- HR Officer (Recruitment & Induction) at Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited
- Management Trainee (HR) at Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited
- HR Intern at Adani Enterprise Limited
- HR Coordinator at Doshion Limited
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Professional Studies - Human Resource Management
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- Master - Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
- Certificate - Research Paper
- Master of Arts - Music
- - various singing competition
• Managed all the Benefit plans for the company and paid all bills related Benefits plans offered.
• Entered all new employee's Benefits info into ADP,
• Ran the new Hire Orientations for all new staff and staff around the globe.
• Ran the Benefit fairs and processed all Open enrollment changes
• Handled the renewal and management of all Benefits plans.
• Managed and oversaw all International Benefits plan for Third Country Nationals and Ex Pats overseas.
• Managed Medical, Dental and Vision, LTD, Life Insurance, FSA, 403B retirement plan,FMLA, unemployment, and global benefits.
• Handled all HR entry into ADP for new hires and Terminations, job changes or any other changes for US and Global offices.
- Global HR Officer at Pathfinder International HQ
- Benefits Coördinator/HR Analyst at MBTA (Corporate)
- Customer service Representative Specialist at ALEGEUS TECHNOLOGY
- E-Benefit Coordinator/ HR-consultant at FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts - Political science/Economics
- Associate in Applied Science degree - Applied Science