• Recruited Positions included developers, programmers, Architect, SharePoint developer, PHP developer, business analyst, Graphic Designer and hardware engineering.
• Planned developed and implemented a strategy for HR, including recruitment policies, quality procedures, grievance handling, and employee management.
• Independently handling the recruitment of all contractual vacancies, screened of candidates, coordinated interviews facilitated full cycle recruitment, contribute in establishing and maintaining a good organizational image, Experience in multi-state, global operations.
• Preparation of offer letters, creation of employee Ids and conduct background investigations.
• Planning and organizing Job Fairs and Campus Hires, employee Engagement, conducted many fun activities for employees, contributed in many corporate cultural activities and events.
• Building Database, maintaining the MIS for future reference, handled corporate Alliances for smooth operation company. Recognition Received a bonus in 2013, for meeting staffing requirements set by the HR department. Served initial as H.R. Recruiter & received thank you from Chief HR for recruiting efforts, Worked with Senior Management on recognitions programs to keep the employees motivated and developed employee Handbook.
- H.R. Recruiter at HR Global
4 years, 6 months at this Job
Professional Summary: Attentive Customer Service Representative with 6 years achieving customer service satisfaction and customer retention goals. Independent and quick-thinking team player seeking a role offering increased responsibility. HR Recruiter ( Relocated) 02/2019 to Present America's Staffing Partner
• Recruiting primarily for Air Force government contracts and expanding to varies contracts.
• Sourcing for candidates, coordinating phone screens, ensure qualifications are met, get approval from Project Manager, start security process, coordinate medical screens and ensure all candidates have their paperwork for their first day of orientation.
• Manage Indeed, CareerBuilder and LinkedIn to source high quality candidates.
• Daily contact with Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), Managers, Supervisors, Leads, Federal Security Officers (FSO), Operations Manager, Human Resource Manager, Senior Recruiter and Vice President of ASP.
• Manage applicant tracking system (ATS) called BambooHR which includes managing job postings, editing job postings, disposition candidates, and keep proper candidate documentation.
• Primarily recruit for Aviation related positions such as Aircraft Mechanics, Aircraft Sheet Metal, Aircraft Planners, Aircraft Electricians, Aircraft Avionics and Aerospace Mechanical Engineer.
• National Recruiting
• Create weekly reports for staffing levels and candidate tracking.
• Search and Coordinate job fairs and events nation wide
Attentive Customer Service Representative with 6 years achieving customer service satisfaction and customer retention goals. Independent and quick-thinking team player seeking a role offering increased responsibility.
HR Recruiter ( Relocated)
02/2019 to Present
America's Staffing Partner
- HR Recruiter at Air Force government contracts and expanding to varies contracts
- Onsite Recruiter Account Manager at CoWorx Staffing Services
- Onsite Administer at CoWorx Staffing Services
- Lead Recruiter at National Auto Academy
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Executed HR Recruiter responsibilities to staff the Warehouse department for the Operation Christmas Child season. With high attention to detail I effectively sourced, screened and interviewed candidates to fill 160 open positions. Management responsibilities included; candidate Onboarding, reconciling timesheets to ensure accurate compensation, daily roll-call reporting, implementing daily staffing decisions to produce the highest level of project success, counseling for conflict resolution, understanding the needs of the management team, being sensitive and supportive to associate staff. Provided project coordination support for off season office needs. 1
- Seasonal HR Recruiter at Samaritan's Purse
- Administrative Assistant at Serum Source INTL
1 year, 3 months at this Job
• Understanding the requirement
• Drafting jd
• Selecting candidate profile
• Line up interview by co- ordinating with clients and candidate
• Salary negotiation and follow up with candidate till joining
• Mentioning HR record
• Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificate as per the requirement of employees in consultation with management
• Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance
• Preparing jds for employees.
• I here by declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge belief.
- Hr recruiter at Om sai hr services Pvt ltd
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of science
• Sourcing resumes through various channels and screening the resumes before sending them for the approval by department heads that raised the requirement.
• Sourcing the candidates through Advertisements, References and Database Search of Job Portals on Monster, Naukri, Times and Shine.
• Screening of the best fit resumes against the job requirements in the sense of 'Right candidate for Right Job'
• Posting jobs & Mass Mailing on different job sites
• Has experience in IT recruitment for various technologies like Java, .Net, C++, Embedded systems, PHP, QA (Testing), Android, Networking & etc.
• Experienced in sourcing profiles for Finance and Retail industry for various levels from front office, Entry level, Mid-level like Managers, Asst. & Deputy manager level and for high level management like DGM, GM's and Directors.
• Experienced in sourcing candidates from technician to high leave technical Engineers and technical & Project managers for various technologies in Manufacturing Industry.
• Handling first round of HR Interview in order to judge the candidate's suitability, attitude, academic and professional qualifications, experience, communication skills etc before coordinating with the technical panel and client
• Scheduling the short listed candidate for further rounds (Either technical or Non technical).
• Regular follow up with the interviewers for feedback and accordingly initiating offer discussions with the candidates.
• Enhancing relation with existing Clients to get repeated and high volume business.
• Day-to-Day Interaction with clients for submission, Feedbacks, Joining and Invoicing. Got promoted twice and currently working as Sr. HR Recruiter Academic Project: Project Title: Employee Participation Organization: BSNL ( Gachibowli), Hyderabad Duration: 45days.
- Sr. HR Recruiter at MLN INFOTECH
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.com - Management Skills
1. Auditing assisting 2. Import 3. Accounts manager 4. HR Recruiter
1. Auditing assisting
3. Accounts manager
4. HR Recruiter
- HR Recruiter at Michael Watson international Pvt Ltd
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Commerce
• Recruitment of Clinical and Non-Clinical, exempt and non-exempt employees.
• Interviewed, screened, and reviewed applicant information in accordance to job descriptions.
• Partnered with Department Managers, Directors, and VP's to identify recruitment needs, implement strategic initiatives, and determine recruitment marketing action plans.
• Utilized the online PeopleFluent Applicant Tracking System and Lawson HRIS system for departmental position control and employee employment data.
• Extended job offers and manage the onboarding process for new hires in accordance with hospital policy.
- HR Recruiter at Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Director of Career Services at Howard County General Hospital
- Senior Staffing Specialist at John Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Human Resources Coordinator at Sierra Military Health Services
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters - Human Resources Management
- Bachelors - Information Systems Management
High energy, high volume recruiting position for large call center of 1000+ full time employees. Hired 30-60 non-exempt employees per week. Started Training classes of 30-45 new hires per week. Completed on-boarding of new hires keeping files in compliance with federal and state requirements (I9 verifications) and maintained EEOC compliance. Supported management in developing and implementing of advertising budget to increase site traffic. Created new employee referral programs and advertising incentives. Developed and facilitated job recruitment fairs. Partnered with local organizations and universities for engagement and interest in jobs offered in their community. Developed/Participated in community networking events. Organized employee referral events. Organized team motivational activities to increase recruiter production. Ramp ending Dec. 2016 hired 760 employees on a goal of 740
- HR/Recruiter at Conduent Inc
- Title Examiner at Kentucky Transportation Dept. Adecco USA Staffing
- Front Desk Agent at Super 8 Motels
- Senior Customer Service Representative at Humana Xerox
5 years, 8 months at this Job
Calling candidates for prescreening interviews Conduct interviews/orientations HR processing Scheduling On-Call Rotations
Calling candidates for prescreening interviews
- HR Recruiter at Home Care Book
- Administrative Assistant/PAS Coordinator, CNA at Aspen Healthcare
- Staffing Coordinator/ Field Supervisor at Grace Home Health, Inc.
- Caregiver Coordintaor/ Field Supervisor at Angels homecare
3 months at this Job
- - Nursing
During my time as an HR Recruiter, I have earned 2 Elite Talent Placement Awards for placing top performers in permanent roles. I have successfully maintained at least 40 associates out at all times and provided grander customer service to both the associates and the clients. I have received several 100% Client and Associate Promoter scores due to the superiority of service that I provide. Daily Responsibilities - ❖ Partnering with hiring managers of various companies to determine staffing needs ❖ Screening resumes, matching candidates with the best job opportunities that match their skillset ❖ Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates ❖ Administering appropriate company assessments ❖ Performing reference and background checks ❖ Making recommendations to company hiring managers ❖ Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers ❖ Following up on the interview process status ❖ Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved ❖ Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process ❖ Staying current on the company's organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices including INS ❖ Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations ❖ Completing timely reports on employment activity ❖ Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees ❖ Properly documenting absences, employee concerns and other notes as needed ❖ Coaching and mentoring my associates to improve work performance and attendance ❖ Processing and submitting payroll on a weekly basis ❖ Handling payroll issues- processing MoneyGram requests and payroll adjustments for candidates
- HR Recruiter at Manpower
- Talent Acquisition Specialist/Social Media Expert at Manpower
1 year, 3 months at this Job