Foundation Findlay, OH - Martins Marketing INC. and Resurgence Marketing, Ferry, OH - INC. Springfield, IL HR/Recruiter * Review resumes and call qualified candidates to set up interview * Purchasing/Posting ads online - Market Analysis and staying ahead of competition - Social Media * Obtaining expectations for each office weekly and applicant retention December 15, 2015 - Real Recruitment Solutions Kissimmee, FL present Www.rrsrecruiter.com HR/Recruiter * Provide "private shopper" assistance for each of my 3 Companies * Time Managing, Internet Research and analyzing marketing strategies/ideas * Proof-read/edit and inputting documents/Microsoft word/Applicant Stream * Interacting with weekly conference calls/2-3 weekly
- HR/Recruiter at Paradigm Marketing, INC
- General Manager-Wade at Red Lobster
5 years at this Job
During my time as an HR Recruiter, I have earned 2 Elite Talent Placement Awards for placing top performers in permanent roles. I have successfully maintained at least 40 associates out at all times and provided grander customer service to both the associates and the clients. I have received several 100% Client and Associate Promotor scores due to the superiority of service that I provide. Daily Responsibilities - ❖ Partnering with hiring managers of various companies to determine staffing needs ❖ Screening resumes, matching candidates with the best job opportunities that match their skillset ❖ Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates ❖ Administering appropriate company assessments ❖ Performing reference and background checks ❖ Making recommendations to company hiring managers ❖ Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers ❖ Following up on the interview process status ❖ Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved ❖ Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process ❖ Staying current on the company's organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices including INS ❖ Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations ❖ Completing timely reports on employment activity ❖ Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees ❖ Properly documenting absences, employee concerns and other notes as needed ❖ Coaching and mentoring my associates to improve work performance and attendance ❖ Processing and submitting payroll on a weekly basis ❖ Handling payroll issues- processing MoneyGram requests and payroll adjustments for candidates
- HR Recruiter at Manpower
- Talent Acquisition Specialist/Social Media Expert at Manpower
- Head Cashier at The Home Depot
- Part Time Cashier at Little Caesars Pizza
1 year, 4 months at this Job
As an HR Recruiter I am in charge of reviewing at least 100 applications a day. Calling and scheduling interviews for potential hires. Running Level ll background checks and making sure each applicant had the proper documents to be hired. Facilitating orientations and scheduling meetings.Help with scheduling and credentialing
- HR Recruiter at Assisting Hands Home Care
- Sales verification Agent at SVC
- Sales Associate at Kmart
- Cashier at Price Rite
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Steelton- Highspire School
- High school or equivalent
I am currently the HR Recruiter at the Cocopah Indian Tribe. One of my main responsibilities is to recruit for positions in Tribal Government, all of our entities, and the Cocopah Casino. I attend job fairs and use social media and online programs such as monster.com, recruiting.com, and our local website to recruit in order to obtain better results with the best candidates available. In connection with recruiting I also schedule and coordinate our new hire orientations and make sure that our new hires are entered into the system. Another responsibility that I also have is to work with my assigned entities to maintain their employees for the season, and also do some work with their budgets. I am also in charge of scheduling and coordinating yearly trainings for all of our Directors, Supervisors, and employees such as team building, sexual harassment, interview techniques training and other trainings that benefit the company. My position requires me to keep in contact with all the supervisors to make sure that their hiring needs are met and also work with my HR team to better serve our Directors. Another responsibility that I currently have is to deliver the best customer service to my internal and external customers. Other duties that I am responsible for is ordering supplies, filing, and attending trainings as needing in order to better my skills and knowledge in HR.
- HR Recruiter at Cocopah Indian Tribe
- HR Specialist at Sunset Community Health Center
- at Yuma School District #1
- Clerk at Dr. Guerrero's & Associates
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Theology
North Brunswick, NJ 2018-Present
Recruiting Agency - Provides services to leading companies and clients in the Pharmaceutical, Engineering, IT, Accounting, Finance, Legal, Healthcare, Hospitality and Manufacturing Industries.
Account Executive / HR Recruiter
● Sourced to find candidates through different job boards, networking, and submissions (LinkedIn, Dice, ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Workable, iHire, Monster, CareerBuilder)
● Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
● Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
● Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
● Track weekly numbers of calls, texts and emails to candidates
● Managed all aspects of the hiring process with candidates
● Conducted phone screenings and interviewed candidates based on client criteria
● Interview preparation with candidate for both in person and phone interviews with clients.
● Recorded and evaluated candidate experience, education, training and skills.
● Perform reference and background checks on candidates
● Performed salary market analysis of different jobs in various industries
● Tracked all hires and submissions to clients.
● Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) - Bullhorn
● Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Account Executive / HR Recruiter at Ajulia Executive Search
- Owner/President at Insha Jewels
- Teacher at Jafaria School of Central Jersey
- Business Process Manager/Real Estate Investor at H&I Solutions LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Technical Management - Human Resource Management
Quincy, MA 11/2014-Present
Specializes in connecting low income and disabled individuals, families, children and elderly with public health insurance benefits. HR Recruiter/HR Representative
Under the general supervision of the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources
Representative provides a wide variety of both, complex and routine, services in carrying out various human resource programs and initiatives. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, performance management, employee onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, and employment law compliance.
• Own the recruitment process from start to finish, ensuring that we recruit the most qualified applicants. Prepare and post job advertisements, screening and testing applicants, arranging interviews, participating in the selection process, conducting background checks as required and applicant tracking in compliance with state and federal regulations. Managed various recruiting projects (i.e. ADP integration, revised career website and developed a suite of recruiting reports).
• Welcome, coordinate logistics and deliver new hire orientations.
• Administer company benefits programs. Conduct new employee orientations to ensure employees gain an understanding of benefits. Enroll and terminate employees for the different benefits including coordination of annual enrollment and communication concerning benefits.
• Perform audits to compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
• Prepare, update and maintain reports and departmental metrics.
• Update ADP database records and process paperwork for new hires, terminations and other status changes.
• Manage sensitive and confidential matters like employee relations, organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files.
• Deliver administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and taking down minutes, as needed.
• Handle issues and inquires; interacting with and supplying information to employees and/or department heads, in HR Director's absence.
• Maintain and update written human resource policies and procedures.
• Manage and monitor performance evaluation program.
• Assist in the coordination of all company events and community programs/fundraisers.
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
• Assist HR Director with various department projects and sub-committees, and/or special research projects.
• Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- HR Recruiter/HR Representative at Healthcare Financial, Inc
- Tuition Planner at Bay State College
- Placement Manager at
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- M. Ed. in Psychological Studies - Psychological Studies
- B.S. - Hospitality Management
As the Corporate HR Recruiter I lead a team that include 1 other Recruiter and and 2 onboarding assistants. I am responsible for marketing, sourcing, and selling the positions to applicants and the general public. My daily duties can range from cold calling resumes, to contacting applicants to gauge interest, as well as handling inbound calls. I also attended job fairs, career fairs, and schools as recruiting needs require.
- HR Recruiter- Talent Acquisition Specialist at Simon Roofing
- Account Executive at Youngstown Warren Regional Chamber
- Senior Recruiter at
- Corporate HR Recruiter at InfoCision Management Corporation
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice Administration
As the HR Recruiter Coordinator, I was responsible for company's recruitment program for professional and hourly workforce positions to include resume review, phone screening, coordinating face to face interviews, conducting pre-employment background checks and processing I-9/E-Verifications. I maintained company's recruitment system using an Applicant Tracker to ensure applicants were accurately tracked throughout the recruitment process.
- HR Recruiter Coordinator at Colonial Parking (Contractor - Robert Half Office Team)
- Staffing Coordinator / Human Resources Assistant at Second Family, Inc
- Project Logistical Support at GSA - White House Service Center (Federal Contractor)
- Community Supervision Clerk at Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency (Federal Contractor)
3 months at this Job
- High school
- High school - Business Medical
NowPow is a multi-sided, community resource network management solution that enables care professionals – social workers, physicians, justice workers – to manage and close the loop on health and social service referrals. The platform helps people get the care they need, whether they are managing chronic health and social conditions or just staying well. My role as a Community Resource Specialist & HR Recruiter includes: -Building and maintaining the resource directory that powers NowPow’s tools and technology -Working independently to meet project deadlines and maintain customer satisfaction -Utilizing PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills to present new ideas and organize projects -Managing special projects in the Service Information department to maximize productivity -Utilizing effective verbal and written communication skills to contact Community Based Organizations daily -Writing technical instructions for processes that are used on a regular basis within the department -Recruiting candidates, screening resumes, and conducting interviews for the Community Resources Department -Auditing live profiles within the database with strong attention to detail
- Community Resource Specialist & HR Recruiter at NowPow
- Housekeeping Supervisor at Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza
- Guest Service Representative at Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North
- Guest Service Representative/Night Auditor at Wingate Hotels by Wyndham
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Tourism Management - Hotel/Lodging Management
• Analyze Disqualified Reports. Consolidate transaction reports for all 20 stores, collecting data from primary source and employees, analyzing, reviewing and understanding results, and utilizing results to dispute transaction cases.
• Prepare sales commission payout for over 100 employees on a monthly basis
• Order supplies for 20 locations and maintain records
• HR Recruiter duties. This includes candidate screening, phone and in-person interviews, following up on the interview process status, and submit background checks
• Perform basic administrative duties. This includes but not limited to: organizing, filing, scanning, copying and communication with vendors
• Utilize Microsoft outlook as primary form of communication with over 100 employees
- Data Analyst/HR Recruiter at Unlimited PCS
- Teaching Assistant at Temple University
- Dedicated Recovery Coach for Children at Arizona Counseling and Treatment Services
- Volunteer Court Appointed at Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Program
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art in Psychology - Psychology
- Associate of Art in Administration of Justice - Art