Sr. HR Recruiter
• Daily Agenda tasks for recruiting team.
• Community outreach for organization
• Company Programs
• Company Advertising and marketing
• Source and train new staff
• Plan, organize, staff company events
• Work with superintendents and managers to stay up to date with staffing needs
• Recruit and source executive management for U.S. sites
• Make any necessary changes to sites current team to ensure success
• Report progress of teams in all U.S. sites assigned to investigate
• Maintain pipeline for each site to ensure consistency of applicant flow
• Schedule and conduct coaching session for each onsite recruiting member
• Full cycle recruiting
• Complete all monthly forecast and projections for each U.S. site
- HR Recruiter at Cornerstone Chemical Company
- Recruiting Consultant at Johnson Electric
- Contract Recruiter at Panera Bread
- Corporate SWAT HR / Recruiter at Alorica
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities At Bassett I work in a variety of positions. Starting in '86 I worked in Dialysis as a Technician. In '88-89 I worked in the Pharmacy as a Technician. I then decided to return to college so I want part-time in Human Resources as a Receptionist. In 1989 I was promoted to a HR Recruiter. In that position I worked sixteen and half years. In 2004 I left because of a failed surgery which has been corrected since. Accomplishments I have decided to return to the work force. Winters are too long in Central New York. I enjoy working with people. Although I have out of the work for quite a while, I feel I have a great deal to offer. Skills Used Typing and computer skills are good. Interpersonal skills are excellent. I am organized and have a great of patience. I like learning new skills.
- HR Recruiter at Bassett Healthcare
18 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School - Psychology
• Trained new temporary hires and interns in areas such as interviewing, I-9s, background checks, tracking logs, etc.
• Assisted with implementation of hiring plans and planning of on-site job fairs
• Was of assistance to temporaries, interns, and colleagues throughout day-to-day affairs and problems
• Externally recruited qualified candidates by attending job fairs and outreach events
• Interviewed and hired potential candidates for both union and management positions
• Processed and reviewed background checks, I-9s, applications, resumes, and various tracking logs
• Constantly reviewed and worked to improve personal and division affirmative action statistics
• Supervised HR Recruiter Team while HR Specialist was absent - including running meetings and executive decision-making
• August Employee of the Month; winner of May, July, and Sept. Recruiter Challenge (name mentioned most by interviewees)
• Worked with the HR Department team in staffing the new 840,000 sq. ft. UT Regional Facility in only 4 months’ time
- HR Recruiter at UPS
- Teaching Assistant at Professors Merideth Thompson / Bret Crane
- Server at Spin Café
- Customer Care at Spin Café
8 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
April 2018 to present
HR consulting start up based in Seattle, WA with 70+ employees and $1 M annual revenue.
HR Recruiter (Contract)
• Manage end to end recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing and on-boarding candidates.
• Utilized a wide variety of methods like web based sourcing, Boolean search, social media platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook, internet postings, internal and external networking and referral programs.
• Effectively used more than 5 points of contacts to successfully recruit qualified candidates across various teams like IT, Security, Web Design, Graphic Design, Social Media Specialists, Media Assistants, HR Coordinators, HR Talent Scouts and Business Development associates.
• Partnered with college recruiting groups to conduct career fairs and fill entry level positions.
• Coordinated and worked closely with hiring groups to create and refine hiring goals and objectives.
• Helped maintain and improve the company intranet site, Basecamp, to allow virtual teams to share best practices and stream line processes.
• Effective in multi-tasking and time management in relation to handling multiple open positions, training new recruits, handling employee queries and on-boarding new teammates. Key Achievements:
• Conceptualized and implemented policies and procedures to support company's long-term growth and expansion.
• Mentored and trained 4 summer interns on the recruiting process and platforms.
- HR Recruiter (Contract) at SuperInterns.com
- HR Coordinator at HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE
- HR Coordinator at INFOSYS
- HR Recruiter at HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD
9 months at this Job
- Masters - Human Resource Management
- Bachelors - Technology
I witnessed, read, and recorded various forms of drug screening and testing of clients and staff. As HR Recruiter I was responsible for writing and placing all job ads, creating new ways of reaching passive and active candidates, screening applicants, new hire paperwork, and more. I assisted HR Director as needed. I was also responsible for answering all incoming calls and managing the corporate office two days a week from September 2018 until I left the company, which required the extensive use of independent judgement.
- DRUG TESTING/HR RECRUITER at OWENS & ASSOCIATES
- ASSOCIATE at ADOREMUS
2 years at this Job
- B.A. IN ENGLISH - Language Studies
I did internship in recruitment firm. I worked as a recruiter. I used portals Nokri, Monster, Shine. I have experienced in business development in recruitment firm.
- HR Recruiter at Honi General services pvt ltd
at this Job
Harbor Healthcare System, July 2015-Present, Human Resources
HR Recruiter (Remotely) (Promoted September 2015)
• Performs pre-employment screening (Set interviews, Reference checks, background checks, drug screenings, checked all exclusions, create offers and set start dates)
• Prepared strategies to attract maximum application and save time
• Work very close with hiring managers to find out what they are looking for in an applicant
• Recruited 100 healthcare applicants in 5 months with top-notch candidates (RNs, LVNs, CNAs, )
• Recruiting for 15 out-patient sites and 1 in-patient facility
- HR Recruiter (Remotely) (Promoted September) at Harbor Healthcare System
- HR Coordinator at Harbor Healthcare System
- Executive Administrative/Human Resources Assistant at Seashore Highlands Retirement Community
- Owner/Operator at Johnson Residential Care Home
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Psychology
- Associate of Arts degree - Business Administration and Human Resources
As a Recruiter I Recruit, select, and replace employees to run business operations so as to achieve strategic objectives. Handle all aspects of the recruiting process, including sourcing, pre-screening, phone screening, reviewing candidate skills and experience against job qualifications and preferred requirements, and recommending candidates. Adhere to ethical, organizational, professional, and community standards. Convey and set the example of the Sodexho culture and philosophy to employees. Prioritize tasks so that the most important work gets accomplished. Ensure confidentiality of proprietary materials and information. I also Interview and recommend placement of candidates for exempt and/or nonexempt positions. Respond to incoming messages (e.g., phone, e-mail). Assist in specialty sourcing and key candidate searches. Assist in posting and tracking of designated positions in the Career Center.
- HR Recruiter at Sodexo, LWSD Nutrition Services
- Program Manager at Up Technologies
- Program Director/ Recruitment Manager at Positive Ally After School Academy
- QA Contractor at The Goddard School
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Education - Key
- - Audio Visual Aids
•Responsible for on-boarding processes, full-cycle recruiting and HR related issues that may arise at multiple sites (Carol Stream, Woodridge, Geneva).
•Full-cycle recruitment; cold-calls, coordinate interviews with Managers/Supervisors/Executives, administer/schedule orientation dates/training, onsite drug testing, I-9/E-Verify completion, managing ATS system (TribePad), entering/scanning new hire paperwork...etc.
• Utilize recruiting networking platforms to identify and engage with potential candidates while building social digital communities and a network of connections, driving candidates to apply.
• Process and review candidates' on-boarding documents to make sure they are in compliance.
• Assist with Employee Relations issues as needed (translation, investigative work...etc.).
• Help with HR projects, attend job fairs and recruitment events as needed.
- HR Recruiter at Greencore USA/Hearthside Food Solutions
- Corporate HR Specialist (Seasonal at UPS
- HR Virtual Recruiter (Seasonal at UPS
- HR Corporate Recruiter (Virtual) at Classic Party Rentals, LLC
10 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Computer Science
• Support, collaborate and work with all department leaders on staffing, screening resumes, interview process, communication with recruiting firms & candidates, on-boarding, orientation and documentation for new hires including faculty & staff
• Coordinate with hiring managers (for faculty and staff) to initiate job postings, manage/audit job postings and work collaboratively with hiring managers to maximize functionality of the ATS in order to minimize time-to-fill positions, minimize cost of hire and maximize talent hired
• Manage the public employer reputation on job boards and employment websites
• Work with hiring managers to explain and clarify roles, expectations, and hiring compliance.
• Development and execution of CSU-Global recruiting strategy that aligns with CSU-Global needs and employer brand strategy for faculty and staff
• Support and coach faculty and staff on use of HRIS & ATS as needed: roll-out of new functionality, lead training sessions, ad-hoc questions, employee life cycle, etc.
• Manage required employee documentation as it applies to recruiting, screening, interviews, etc.
• Support HR department with management of HRIS & ATS for faculty and staff
- HR Recruiter at Colorado State University- Global Campus
- Internal Operations Manager at Beyond Campus Innovations
- Director of Human Resources / Operation Manager at Sansone's Bistro
5 months at this Job
- BS - International Business Management
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management