●Guided all new employees through the on-boarding process (roughly 50 per month)
● Used Taleo to edit and monitor job postings
● Ran background checks, e-verify, and I-9 veri ication on all new employees
● Ran new employee orientation bi-weekly
● Scheduled all new employees for on-boarding
● Ran monthly new hire, term, and active employee reports
● Tracked employee medical licenses and veri ied that they were up to date on a monthly basis
● Designed and published the monthly employee newsletter
● Scheduled and facilitated employee recognitions
● Created and provisioned badges for new employees
● Assisted employees with bene its and FMLA
● Ordered materials for the H.R. department using the Lawson inventory system
● Taught new employees how to navigate Ultipro software
- HR Representative at H.R. Representative Lake Granbury Regional Medical Center
- H.R. Intern at Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Graphic Design/Administrative Associate at Zumafilmz
5 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Business
Oct 2016 - Jan 2019
Approved and reviewed expenditures, processed payroll hours, oversaw accounts payables/receivables, completed the month-end close process, financial analysis, cycle counting, audits, budget management, performance management, facilitated operation meetings and plant HR representative.
• Improved the order in which the shop produced jobs by correcting and improving the dispatch report.
• Improved the flow of information through communication of how departments impact one another.
• Improved job costing through transitioning the shop floor from the labor allocation process to punching directly into jobs.
- HR representative at Foldcraft, JH Carr
- Director of Accounting and Administration at Foldcraft, JH Carr
- Cost Accountant at Foldcraft, JH Carr
- at RTI Remmele Medical
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Business Administration
- B.S. - Accounting
Role: Assist employees with Health & Welfare related inquires including but not limited to enrollment/ dis-enrollment procedures, filing claims and disputes, advocating for employees aligned to different clients. Client list includes Charter communications, Ally Financial Group, Bank of America, and Citi Group. In addition task included completing and follow up with back office work as needed. Field of Interests IT/HR representative
- HR Representative at Randstad/Alight
- Assistant Manager at Sam's Mart
- Asm/ Csr rep / IT & HR Admin at Family Dollar
- Land car provider at D.d and Carr
6 months at this Job
- - Aerospace and technology
Responsible for all onboarding processes for new hires including, but not limited to, drug screening, background checks, i-9s Vertiv (formerly Emerson Network Power) HR Representative June 2017 -present and other compliance paperwork. Created and conduct new hire orientation weekly covering procedures, policies and benefits. Screen and recruit candidates for various positions with a focus on technical positions.
- HR Representative at Emerson Network Power
- Coast Personnel Services Onsite Manager at
- Onsite Manager at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- High School Diploma
As an hr representative I recruited new employees, conducted interviews, scheduled interviews, answered customer questions about our specific location. I did conduct payroll, terminations, taxes, and any personal data.
- HR Representative at Stop and Shop Supermarket
- Receptionist at George Drafting Service
- Front Desk Associate at Massage Envy
- McDonalds Crew Member at McDonald's
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
- Hillsboro, Oregon
A global provider of power semiconductors, AOS integrates design, development and sales to deliver the best power semiconductor devices with world class advanced proprietary technologies. Sr. HR Representative - 01/2017 to present
• Provide guidance on employee relations, retention, benefits, compensation and policy administration
• Optimize policies and procedures through periodic revisions
• Coach Leaders on issuing corrective actions. Perform investigations as needed
• Communicate corrective actions to employees, up to and including terminations
• Manage FMLA, Short Term Disability and other personal leaves of absence
• Conduct external compensation surveys and internal equity analysis. Make proposals based on results
• Facilitate performance review process for hourly employees, mid-year and annual
• Facilitate HR portion of new hire orientation
• Conduct exit interviews for departing employees. Report feedback and trends to HR Manager
• Assist with payroll for Hillsboro location
• Process unemployment claims
• Coordinate occasional HR trainings
- Sr. HR Representative at Jireh Semiconductor, Inc
- Human Resource Generalist at Kai-USA Ltd
- Human Resource Specialist at
- Human Resource Generalist (Interim) at Advise Customer Care
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Management and Organizational Leadership
Quincy, MA 11/2014-Present
Specializes in connecting low income and disabled individuals, families, children and elderly with public health insurance benefits. HR Recruiter/HR Representative
Under the general supervision of the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources
Representative provides a wide variety of both, complex and routine, services in carrying out various human resource programs and initiatives. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, performance management, employee onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, and employment law compliance.
• Own the recruitment process from start to finish, ensuring that we recruit the most qualified applicants. Prepare and post job advertisements, screening and testing applicants, arranging interviews, participating in the selection process, conducting background checks as required and applicant tracking in compliance with state and federal regulations. Managed various recruiting projects (i.e. ADP integration, revised career website and developed a suite of recruiting reports).
• Welcome, coordinate logistics and deliver new hire orientations.
• Administer company benefits programs. Conduct new employee orientations to ensure employees gain an understanding of benefits. Enroll and terminate employees for the different benefits including coordination of annual enrollment and communication concerning benefits.
• Perform audits to compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
• Prepare, update and maintain reports and departmental metrics.
• Update ADP database records and process paperwork for new hires, terminations and other status changes.
• Manage sensitive and confidential matters like employee relations, organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files.
• Deliver administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and taking down minutes, as needed.
• Handle issues and inquires; interacting with and supplying information to employees and/or department heads, in HR Director's absence.
• Maintain and update written human resource policies and procedures.
• Manage and monitor performance evaluation program.
• Assist in the coordination of all company events and community programs/fundraisers.
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
• Assist HR Director with various department projects and sub-committees, and/or special research projects.
• Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- HR Recruiter/HR Representative at Healthcare Financial, Inc
- Tuition Planner at Bay State College
- Placement Manager at
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- M. Ed. in Psychological Studies - Psychological Studies
- B.S. - Hospitality Management
My role is to provide HR support and assistance to store leadership through coaching and guidance on HR related matters including; staffing, workforce planning, training & development, retention, onboarding, employee relations, compensation, EEO, safety, HR policy, etc. The Store HR Representative partners closely with store leadership and the regional HR team to champion the HR goals and strategies.
• Assist with the staffing, interview and selection process of leadership and non-leadership roles within the store and manage the applicant tracking system and applications for positions within the store.
• Oversee effective orientation, onboarding & training to drive engagement and retention.
• Champions engagement through mTeam, mCulture, mPerformance & other HR key initiatives.
• Ensures and facilitates effective communication to all team members in the store. Engages leadership to communicate and follow up with team members.
• Assist in the reporting, analysis, execution and follow up pertaining to talent management, talent development, talent acquisition, and total rewards processes and programs.
• Provides guidance to store leadership on career development resources for their team members, run reports and track progress of Individual development plans, talent profiles, development goals, training completion, and overall development efforts.
• Through the guidance of the HR Market Manager, provides consultation, direction, and recommendations to leadership regarding employee relations activities, dispute resolution procedures, corrective and disciplinary actions, terminations and EEO matters affecting employment.
• Assists with the investigation and resolution of employee complaints or policy violations.
• Provides business partner support regarding company policies and procedures covering the areas of employee relations, compensation and payroll, benefits administration, talent development, talent management, and disability management services.
• Supported my HR Market Manager with projects as needed.
- Store HR Representative at Meijer, Inc
- Assistant Teacher at EUPISD-Superior Start
- Human Resources Generalist at City of Sault Ste. Marie
- staff absences at Old Mission Bank
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Individualized Studies - Education and Administration
- Associates of Applied Science - Human Resources Management
- Associates of Applied Science - Early Childhood Education
- Tampa, FL
• Handle high volume of incoming calls in a call center environment
• Review and interpret employee data to resolve issues
• Demonstrate sensitivity and respect at all times when dealing with others
• Escalate more complex issues to Tier 2 Service Center Representative or Supervisor as appropriate
• Create and maintain detailed, complete and accurate records of all interactions
• Follow prescribed protocols for problem resolution
• Provide education and guidance to callers about available tools and resources
• Maintain confidential centralized employee files
• Maintain privacy and confidentiality of information, protect the assets of the Company, report non-compliance and adheres to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures
• Provide callers with excellent, efficient and courteous service
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested
• Take Spanish inbound calls or when assigned to give call back to employees.
- HR Representative at Quest HR Service Center
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative at Liberty Dental Plan
- Debt Collector at Aargon Collection Agency
- Customer Service Representative at Convergys For Cabelas
5 months at this Job
- High school
Ending Job Title: HR Area Manager Midwest South Division Duties: Conducting daily Hr functions for an assigned plant/s, being the primary contact for these facilities, working closely with operation management teams and HR Representative on site on all HR functions, recruiting hourly associates, processing all employee documentation such as I-9, E-Verify, New Hire paper work, W4 Paperwork, benefit application, contactors paperwork, conduct New Hire Orientation, includes Lock Out Tag Out, Hazard communication's HR orientation, Food Safety basics, food allergens and General information of working in a food processing plant, administering employee Benefits including 401K Medical Dental and Vision benefits, Bereavement, FMLA and LOA, help coordinate employees weekly time and attendances. Assist with ADP generate weekly missed punch audits, no scheduled audits, sunshine pay deducted audits, payroll, disciplinary actions and Terminations. Engage in positive relations with employees, coordinate interviews and document interview results, complete all steps in the employee verification process, coordinate employee benefits documentation, scan and enter all documentation into Scandox computer software, keep an organized file cabinet with all of the current and current terminated employees files, scan and keep organized files on computer of all current and terminated employees, Assist in the administration of employee investigations as directed, Escalate employee concerns to upper management when necessary, complete investigation on any suspension and determine if termination needed, Manage unemployment claims for assigned location, Maintain a basic understanding of ADP time & attendance software, Maintain employee medical files separate from personnel files for use in workers compensation claims, Keep work area of site office clean, Promote community engagement programs to include coordinating with customer on events, Conduct routine visits to customer's site HR representatives, Assist in the administration of employee transactions such as transfers and terminations, Coordinate employee of the month recognition program for assigned location, other projects and duties as assigned. Produce reports using excel software and word, Maintain all files organized, safe and secure, conduct 100% audits at each location as far as personnel files, I-9 Books and medical files, ensure disciplinary actions were being followed with company policy, adhere to EEO laws, use of program Sage to add new hires in system make adjustments on employees clock in/outside using Time Clock, as well as on pay checks, upkeep of monthly attendance bonus using Time Clock to adjust clock in/out for more than 700 employees, apply Garnishments to pay check
- HR Representative at QSI Sanitation
- Leg Quarters at Simmons
- test and restore tech, clean and package tech & scanning in tech at Recon Group
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Pharmacy Tech
- Certification - Phlebotomy