As an HR Specialist I am proficient in the following: -Keeping track of records -Answering phones -Inputting information in various systems -Proficient in Excel, Microsoft, Word
- HR Specialist at U.S. Army
- Active Duty Military at
at this Job
- Doctorate - Criminal Justice
- Some college
The HR Specialist's role with the company is to facilitate the onboarding of all new employees as well as ongoing support to staff in matters pertaining to the HR function. This includes new hire orientations, collecting and filing all required documents, contacting other companies to stay within the FAA guidelines, and other day to day tasks necessary to help the company function properly.
• Was able to learn the position with little to no supervision by utilizing decision making abilities and critical thinking skills.
• Came into the position as the only HR Specialist on staff and was able to learn quickly and adapt to get all necessary tasks completed by deadlines given.
- HR Specialist at Mesa Airlines
- Inbound Sales and Support Representative at GoDaddy
- Member Solution Representative at Desert Schools Federal Credit Union
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business Administration
- MBA - Strategic Human Resource Management
-Promoted from Client Finance Specialist to HR Specialist after 8 weeks with the company -Continuously innovate new best practices to ensure every need of the business is met -Accurately track all employees' credentials to ensure compliance with state laws -Recruit qualified candidates to fill each specific requisition within the agency -Process bi-weekly payroll with high attention to detail
- HR Specialist at Valley Supported Living
- Shift Supervisor/Hiring Manager at Panera Bread
- Student Intern at Pacific Lutheran University Office of Admission
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
• Verify patient benefit and insurance information **Provide pushback on insurance benefits when receiving benefits that do not correspond with our current systems. **Verify and document all insurance network status changes in patient verification system. **Performs re-verifications **Triages cases with missing information to appropriate program associate. **Verifies patient specific benefits and precisely documents specifics for various payer plans including patient coverage, cost share, and access/provider options.
• Identifying any coverage restrictions and details on how to expedite patient access.
• Documenting and initiating prior authorization process and claims appeals.
• Reporting any reimbursement trends or delays to management.
•Provides insurance network status information to providers within 24 hours of patient inquiry. (I.E.Contacts insurance companies by phone, verification software, or other internet resources to obtain patient benefit and eligibility information. )
•Obtains pre-authorizations or pre-certifications; make updates given by payer in patient verification system.
•Calculates estimated patient responsibility based on current insurance benefits and up-to-date fee schedule.
•Provides an explanation of benefits to provider, patient case coordinators, and other POCs
•Coordinates with team members to ensure accurate documentation of benefits. ***************************************************
•Follows all company policies and guidelines.
•Maintains HIPAA compliance at all times;
•Performs other duties as requested. 12 months + experience in insurance verification
- BENEFIT VERIFICATION SPECIALIST- FAX REVIEW SPECIALIST at AmerisourceBergen/Lash Group
- Benefit Verification Specialist at AmerisourceBergen/LASH GROUP
- Staffing Recruiter at HIRE PRIORITY STAFFING
- Customer Service Representative at QVC Call Center
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
HR Specialist (Contract Position) Maintained personnel records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changed in job classifications, merit increases, tracking paid time off, and FMLA Orient new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs Document human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records Enter all new employee information in payroll, issue employee ID numbers Ensure the confidentiality of all employee information including health information Processing payroll Correct any missing punches Run reports and review payroll deductions for accuracy Review all payroll reports
- HR Specialist at OceanState Veterinary Specialist
- Talent Acquisition Specialist at GreenKiss Staffing Solutions
- HR Benefits/Payroll Coordinator at Uncas International, LLC
- Benefits Specialist (Contract Position) at UMass Memorial Health Care
4 months at this Job
* Promoted from HR Receptionist to HR Specialist in August 2017 * Create New Hire personnel files * Organize/maintain the file room and file all department documents * Send applications through NEOGOV * Assist other Human Resource employees in completing documents * Conduct new hire orientation * Schedule pre-employment drug screening
- HR Specialist at SCDJJ
- HR Receptionist at SCDJJ Human Resource Office
- Customer Service Representative at TeleTech
- Pharmacy Technician at CVS Pharmacy
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Health Science Horry
I am a first HR Specialist , working in training, insurance and any HR functions
- HR Specialist at Arab Authority for Agricultural Investment and Development
- HR Specialist at Arab Authority for Agricultural Investment and Development
19 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Organizational Management
6305 Ivy Lane, Suite 720 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Greenbelt, Maryland 20770 Supervisor's Name: London Bryson HR Specialist Manage all personnel, staffing issues and preparing leave and work schedules for the administrative staff. I independently type correspondence, memoranda's, reports, letters and interoffice correspondence for accuracy and finalize in final format. Receive, prioritize and distribute all incoming correspondence and delegate accordingly. Research, draft and edit reports manuscripts, client accountants and correspondence. Receive, screen and delegate telephone calls and visitors. Compile information from a variety of sources and ensure that it is prepared in a timely and effective manner. Oversee and Manage Payroll Specialist to make sure accuracy of processing staff data, including time and attendance forms, benefits, monitor vacation and sick leave schedules via office automated timekeeping system; maintain office calendar, schedule appointments, conferences and meetings as required. Manage the background and drug-testing process when applicable. Delegate and oversee technical and administrative needs for reports. Review all incoming correspondence, reports, and etc., then forward to the appropriate person for further action. Draft responses to general inquiries not requiring a technical knowledge of subject. Create, maintain and monitor all records on incoming and outgoing correspondence for procedural and factual correctness. Establishes, maintain and monitor all employee's files.
- HR Specialist at Goode Companies, Inc
- Office Manager/HR Specialist at Goode Companies, Inc
- Executive Assistant at Goode Companies, Inc
- Dispatcher at Goode Companies, Inc
3 years, 7 months at this Job
•Responsible for internship program for three departments
•Employee morale initiatives
•Onboarding new employees Vendor Liaison
•Experienced in logistics and import tariffs
•Handled all vendor relations for purchasing department
•Supported buyers in busy purchasing department before being promoted to HR Specialist ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Client Relationship Associate, Robert W. Baird
• Support the Director/Branch Manager, Private Wealth Management
• Client support including journaling, ACH requests and issuing checks for clients
• Event Planning for client experiences including soliciting for wholesale support, designing invitations, mailing invitations and tracking RSVP's
• Project management for special initiatives ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ New Business Manager, Capital Planners
• Sales support & client service for a key manager and team of 8-10 professional financial planners
• Responsible for all new business processes for life insurance including dealing directly with clients to obtain confidential information
• Recognized as Outstanding New Employee 2010
- HR Specialist at Kasper Holdings
- Insurance & Underwriting Specialist, OAI at Business Owners and busy Professionals
- Assistant at The Westerman Group
3 years, 4 months at this Job
Tier 1 automotive manufacturer of small metal stampings for Toyota and Subaru employing 550 employees. HR Specialist ◆ Develop and train new associates as well as provide continuous training for existing employees. ◆ Manage the recruitment, selection and on-boarding process for all employees. ◆ Negotiated offers and sign-on bonuses/relocation packages annually at both the exempt and nonexempt level. ◆ Prepare and maintain employee handbook and policies and procedures manual & within workforce ◆ Develop, strengthen and present new hire orientation ◆ Assist with employee relations, coaching and investigations within a highly diverse workforce ◆ Manage the relationships with external agencies both staffing and recruiting. ◆ Saved over $150k in recruiting fees by utilizing personal network ◆ Revised job descriptions across all levels and interviewed employees to construct an accurate picture of the duties and skills required for each position. ◆ Build knowledge of competitor institutions and use market data and intelligence to inform hiring decisions ◆ Monitor and apply HR best practices. ◆ Manage the prescreening of candidates, and propose a candidate shortlist to the responsible HR and operational managers and assist in the interviewing and recommendations. ◆ Develop and improve functioning dojo to be used for assessment, orientation and skill enhancement ◆ HRIS Systems experience in Paycor, ADP Workforce Now, and Ceridian Dayforce.
- HR Specialist at TAKUMI STAMPING INC
- Executive Recruiter at MESSINA MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Agent/Risk Management Consultant at HOME AND AUTO INSURANCE BROKERAGE
- Business Development Manager at INDUSTRIAL SORTING SERVICES
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates in Business Administration - Business Administration