As a HR Supervisor at Jcpenney I handle scheduling, payroll, training, hiring, on boarding and manager on duty tasks.
- HR Supervisor at JCPenney
- Home Supervisor at JCPenney
- Children's Supervisor at JCPenney
- Replenishment Supervisor at JCPenney
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Management
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS - General Education
CITY OF HOUSTON HR Supervisor, 2015 - Present Senior Human Resources Generalist, 2009 - 2015 ▪ Leads life cycle recruitment activities for 10 city departments in line with government requirements. ▪ Successfully provide human resource operational and strategic support to a diversified employee population from Entry Level to Vice Presidents and Department Directors. ▪ Increases team performance and productivity by coaching and mentoring direct reports. ▪ Develop talented employees and facilitated their promotion into leadership positions. ▪ Establish a standardized and consistent hiring and recruitment process by creating and developing standard operating procedures (SOPs). ▪ Prevent departments’ budget overrun by providing data analysis and generating SAP reports including analyzing and monitoring vacancy levels monthly. ▪ Enable effective budget planning for annual projects by recording and storing data on employee transfers and promotions. ▪ Generate and analyze data to facilitate investigations into discriminatory hiring and promotion practices. ▪ Ensure compliance with policies and procedures by coaching and training employees on appropriate interpretation and implementation. ▪ Manage employee relations, recommended, and implemented corrective actions in collaboration with department managers. ▪ Work with Client Department to reorganize / reclassify their employees into classifications that align with the jobs they are performing. Contributions ▪ Increased open enrollment participation by conducting benefit information sessions that enhanced employee understanding of health insurance packages and options. ▪ 2017 Department of the Year
- HR Supervisor at CITY OF HOUSTON, Houston
- Human Resources Administrator (Generalist) at SCHLUMBERGER OILFIELD SERVICES
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (B.Sc.), Speech Communications
Promoted from HR Generalist to HR Supervisor within a year. Core duties include daily
supervision HR activities and a staff of Seven (7) RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise the day-to-day administration of personnel policies and practices,
• Oversee and assign employee training and orientation programs,
• Ensure staff updates and maintains information of 300 employees in the SAP system in a timely manner,
• Utilizes HR metrics and business data to make informed business decisions,
• Oversee employee relations, benefits & compensation, staffing, and work force analysis,
• Helped develop a plant-wide floor associates' onboarding toolkit for food safety training,
• Coordinate the delivery of effective affirmative action, and other employee relations programs,
• Prepare reports and recommend procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover,
• Maintain and update all display boards, electronic monitors, paperwork, signage and visual displays at Pilgrim's, in accordance with the Policy and Procedures Manual,
• Advocate for employees, ensuring that their concerns and issues are addressed,
• Boosted employee morale by conducting interviews and creating team building exercises and trainings,
• Help manage employee recognition programs.
- HR Supervisor at Pilgrim's Corporation
- HR Assistant at Pilgrim's Corporation
- Poultry Product Inspector/Storer at Pilgrim's Corporation
- Material Inspector at Fry Reglet Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
HR Supervisor | UPS Supply Chain Solutions GLD Retail | Mira Loma, CA Jan 2018 – Present Responsibilities include supervising the HR function over business unit. · Provide consultative partnership for performance management solutions, best practices implementation, compliance · Lead the HR Team for the region including set up of Safety Committee and Maintain Non Union Status practices. · Determine employee’s training needs, support and facilitate initiatives · Determine and implement processes in areas needed for improvement, standardization, process improvement · Investigate associated complaints, issues, concerns, ensuring a positive work environment · Manage the career growth and development of direct reports
- HR Supervisor at UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- HR Supervisor at UPS Supply Chain Solutions - Mail Innovations
15 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
As an HR supervisor I do the schduales and payrole for about 80 associates along with hiring, coaching and training. I also have experience closing and opening the store and merchandising. I do the moneyroom which consist of filling the tills, counting the safe and doing bank deposits.
- HR Supervisor at JCPenney
- Department Manager at Walmart
- Merchandiser at Anderson Merchandisers
- Merchandiser at Done Right Merchandising
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - criminal justice
As HR Supervisor i was in charge of Scheduling Interviews, Hiring, Putting in offers for new hires, Training for all new hires, Payroll, All of the scheduling for the store, Working with other supervisors on training for all new hires and making sure that new hires had buddy to work with. Manager on Duty shifts on the sales floor to help drive sales and coach associates on the floor. As a HR Supervisor my door was always open to my associates when they need to talk about a problem they were having in the store or out side the store. I feel that as a HR Supervisor you need to be there for your employees and let them know that you do care and that someone is there to listen to them when they need it. I loved my job and would love to stay in HR and learn as much as I can.
- HR Supervisor at JCPenney
- Merchandising Assistant at JCPenney
- Pricing Associate at JC PENNY
- Pricing and Signing at JCPenney
11 months at this Job
- - Business
Administrative Assistant Human Resource Supervisor for 45 employees; Assist in the hiring of new employees; handle all new hire paperwork, organize and maintain new hire files; Training, skills development; and HR responsibilities including attendance, referrals, background verification; Process all paperwork pertaining to terminated and transferred employees. Maintain all computer training to ensure all company training is kept up to date. Maintain Employee Communication Board daily; Type, data entry, answer phone, provide assistance to management team and keep files according to company policy. Handle ADP, ATS, LMS and HRIS, travel to other TRU to build BRU setups
- HR Supervisor at Toys R Us/Babies R Us
- Admin Specialist at Novant Health (FMC) - Winston
- Supervisor/POS Analyst at Pillowtex/Fieldcrest Canon
- Office Manager/Sales at WorkHealth Healthcare Network - Winston
8 years at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
- - Human Resources
In this role, I administer and communicate HR policies, procedures and programs in several of the following areas: employment, employee relations, safety, reporting and record keeping, training etc. In addition, I lead basic training programs and orientation seminars. I assist in investigations and conduct research based on information requests from managers as needed.
- HR Supervisor at UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
- HR INTERN at UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
- HR Assistant/Recruiter at South Bronx Overall Economic Development
- Virtual HR ASSISTANT at CARING FAMILY SOLUTIONS
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration/Accounting
Manage the New Hire lifecycle documents, including: visa validation, background screening, I-9 requirements, E-Verify.
• Process data into PeopleSoft 9: New Hire, Termination, Maternity Leave, Sabbatical Leave.
• Assist with New Hire I-9 re-verifications and generate outstanding reports to Payroll.
• Enter/edit employee vacation entitlement in Leave Tracker and process COBRA agreements.
• Responsible for archiving employee documentation into DiMars Data Imaging.
• Respond to and resolve verbal/written employee relation inquiries from HR Business Partners and employees.
- HR Supervisor at Credit Suisse
- HR Manager VP at Apex Systems Inc
- HR Manager AVP at Citigroup
- Payroll Manager AVP at Adecco Staffing
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Business Administration
- B.B.A. - Economics
• Provide human resources support for DC management and team members including recruiting and hiring applicants according to staffing needs, conducting new team member orientation, and conducting benefits classes.
• Maintain close contact with corporate human resources to ensure compliance with O'Reilly policies and procedures, and state/federal employment laws and regulations.
• Provide team member relations support, and work with management and team members to ensure the highest level of morale and productivity.
• Support DC manager and supervisors in team member relations efforts; work to ensure high team member morale, and coordinate the progressive discipline process and application of other human resources policies with local management and corporate.
• Process team member status changes for DC manager approval and submit to corporate human resources.
• Coordinate driver drug testing, physicals, ensure DOT compliance, and maintain DOT driver files.
• Answer questions from team members concerning benefits, insurance, and any personnel questions that may arise.
• Maintain performance evaluation schedule and coordinate distribution of performance evaluations to distribution center supervisor's making certain that performance evaluations are completed in a timely manner.
• Cooperative effort with risk management to manage all work-related team member injuries.
• Coordinate post-accident claim management with injured team member's supervisor, DC safety supervisor (if applicable), and risk management.
• Process FMLA paperwork and maintain confidential files.
- HR Supervisor at O'Reilly Auto Parts
- HR Generalist at Advance Auto Parts-DC29
- HR Specialist/Recruiter at Nationwide Insurance
- HR Specialist at Nationwide Insurance
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Management
- Associates - Interpreting/Transliterating Technology
- Associates - Arts/Sciences