Started as HR Coordinator and was promoted to HR Team Leader in 2010, and then promoted to HR Supervisor in 2011.
• Ensure accuracy of payroll preparation and processing on a bi-weekly basis.
• Control and supervise the entire payroll process from start to finish.
• Manage all payroll reports, time sheets, employee accruals, and guarantee accuracy while doing so.
• Responsible for answering inquires related to payroll, income taxes, employee benefits, and wage garnishments in a timely fashion.
• In charge of providing time keeping training to the entire management staff.
• Leader in the implementation of ADP for payroll processing.
• Considered subject matter expert in ADP. Employee Benefit Duties
• Administer and maintain the company benefit program.
• Advise and answer all questions relating to employee eligibility and coverage issues.
• Responsible for monthly benefit billing and reconciliation reports.
• Oversee the annual open benefit enrollment process; Prepare, distribute, and coordinate enrollment for employees and their dependents.
• Leader in the implementation of BenXpress for online benefit enrollment. Risk and other Duties
• File claims with workers compensation carrier and insurance company in a timely manner, and accountable for follow-up on any work restrictions and documentation of the process.
• Complete and distribute OSHA documentation, and responsible for keeping up with current regulations.
• Investigate, analyze, track, and prepare responses for open unemployment claims.
- HR Supervisor at Penske Vehicle Services
- Risk Coordinator at QEK
- Leader, Training Dept at QEK
- Assistant to Office Manager at Chrysler Account
13 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Handled multifaceted HR tasks (e.g., data entry, filing, records management) as the Coordinator to the HR Supervisor. Coordinated orientation/on boarding training, maintained database for new hires and existing employees, and ensured customer focus to our employees and company. Quickly became a trusted assistant/coordinator known for "can-do" attitude, flexibility and high-quality work.
• Manpower Distribution- effectively manages employee transfers within district and both Intra and Inter districts as well. Has connection with rig managers on where the needs are.
• Recruiter for district office. Source/select applicants through online data base (ATS).
• Conducting/Presenting at District CSC meeting- taking the lead in presenting in HR topics to address district management team.
• Investigate Hotline Calls- prepare/strategize to address hotline issues, complete with travel to rig sites and conduct one on one interviews with employees to help resolve issues therefore, counsel operations with recommendations on final decisions.
• Coach/Counsel operations department with HR issues to help make "best practices" in everyday operations.
• Workshop Trainer- Co developer "Rig Management Development Workshop" that originated in East Texas.
• Plan orientation and prepare welcome packages for new hire employees.
• Demonstrating great customer focus to our employees- putting them first.
• Helped coordinate training events that contributed to consistently improve our district.
• Entrusted to manage department by providing timely, courteous and knowledgeable response to information requests and prepared on boarding classes.
• Earned excellent marks on performance reviews, with comments for excellence in areas including work volume, accuracy and quality; ability to learn and master new concepts; positive work ethic; and commitment to providing unsurpassed service.
• Extensive background in HR generalist affairs, including experience in employee recruitment and retention, staff development, conflict resolution, benefits and compensation, HR records management, HR policies development and legal compliance.
• Payroll duties- process received payments to payroll roll dept. and run payroll reports of unpaid time.
• Performs audits as required for compliance with company policies.
- HR Supervisor at Nabors Drilling Technologies Inc
- Retail Sales Associate at Old Navy
- Substitute Teacher/Paraprofessional at Alvin ISD
7 years, 9 months at this Job
CITY OF HOUSTON HR Supervisor, 2015 - Present Senior Human Resources Generalist, 2009 - 2015 ▪ Leads life cycle recruitment activities for 10 city departments in line with government requirements. ▪ Successfully provide human resource operational and strategic support to a diversified employee population from Entry Level to Vice Presidents and Department Directors. ▪ Increases team performance and productivity by coaching and mentoring direct reports. ▪ Develop talented employees and facilitated their promotion into leadership positions. ▪ Establish a standardized and consistent hiring and recruitment process by creating and developing standard operating procedures (SOPs). ▪ Prevent departments’ budget overrun by providing data analysis and generating SAP reports including analyzing and monitoring vacancy levels monthly. ▪ Enable effective budget planning for annual projects by recording and storing data on employee transfers and promotions. ▪ Generate and analyze data to facilitate investigations into discriminatory hiring and promotion practices. ▪ Ensure compliance with policies and procedures by coaching and training employees on appropriate interpretation and implementation. ▪ Manage employee relations, recommended, and implemented corrective actions in collaboration with department managers. ▪ Work with Client Department to reorganize / reclassify their employees into classifications that align with the jobs they are performing. Contributions ▪ Increased open enrollment participation by conducting benefit information sessions that enhanced employee understanding of health insurance packages and options. ▪ 2017 Department of the Year
- HR Supervisor at CITY OF HOUSTON, Houston
- Human Resources Administrator (Generalist) at SCHLUMBERGER OILFIELD SERVICES
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (B.Sc.), Speech Communications
Organize, create and maintain human resource programs and projects within Berkeley County Government with specific attention to details. Apply change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality. Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities. Collect and analyze data and compares data from different sources to draw conclusions. Use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develop appropriate solutions. Take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences. Use data to build project plans and ensure adherence to schedule and other specifications. Utilize interpersonal skills when working with various customers and employees to accomplish project goals. Manage special projects with detailed precision. Assist in the review, testing and implementation of position upgrades or mergers. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Document process and results. Maintain IFAS tables; updating and creating as needed. Assist in development of IFAS reports for ongoing employee needs and maintains and supports a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data. Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train team members on new processes/functionality. Manage and oversee assigned HR Key areas and personnel. Complete and maintain EEO-4 forms and salary surveys. Coordinate with service providers to ensure program consistency, develops metrics and measures to control management resources and programs and provides information to management. Closely coordinates with all Directors, Deputy Supervisors, County Supervisor and support personnel to ensure the success of all County HR initiatives.
- HR Supervisor at Berkeley County Government
- HR Generalist 2 at Berkeley County Government
- HR Generalist 1 at Berkeley County Government
- HR Coordinator/Office Manager at SimplexGrinnell LP
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Supervisor of 22 different work sites.. clean and cover dialysis housekeeping unit.. assign staff to different locations.. manage and inspect work sites
- HR Supervisor at HR CLEANING SERVICES LLC
- Supervisor at
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Administrative Assistant Human Resource Supervisor for 45 employees; Assist in the hiring of new employees; handle all new hire paperwork, organize and maintain new hire files; Training, skills development; and HR responsibilities including attendance, referrals, background verification; Process all paperwork pertaining to terminated and transferred employees. Maintain all computer training to ensure all company training is kept up to date. Maintain Employee Communication Board daily; Type, data entry, answer phone, provide assistance to management team and keep files according to company policy. Handle ADP, ATS, LMS and HRIS, travel to other TRU to build BRU setups
- HR Supervisor at Toys R Us/Babies R Us
- Admin Specialist at Novant Health (FMC) - Winston
- Supervisor/POS Analyst at Pillowtex/Fieldcrest Canon
- Office Manager/Sales at WorkHealth Healthcare Network - Winston
8 years at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
Partner with and provide HR support for an employee population of 600 in an institute that furthers planetary and atmospheric research efforts.
• Manage performance and provide daily direction for two full-time HR Specialists and one part-time retiree
• Responsible for the daily operations of Human Resources including hiring, payroll, records keeping, visa administration, training and development, employee relations, and performance management
• Manage projects such as an onboarding re-vamp for tenure track faculty and support for diversity and inclusion
- HR Supervisor at The University of Colorado, Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics
- Senior Human Resources Generalist at The University of Colorado, Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics
- Human Resources Generalist at The University of Colorado, Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics
- Human Resources Generalist at General Growth Properties
9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
* Identifies staff vacancies in order to recruit, interview, and select applicants * Supports hiring, training, and developing new HR interns * Tracks, monitors and updates applicant tracking system to depict candidate's current status * Serves as link between management and employees by handling HR related questions, interpreting union contract, and resolving any work-related issues
- HR Supervisor at UPS
- HR Interviewer/Recruiter at UPS
- Human Resources Intern at OTG Hospitality Management
1 year at this Job
- M.S in Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management
- B.A - Human Resource Management
• Benefits administration
• Payroll administration
• Recruitment of all full-time employees and interns
• New Hire Onboarding
• Point person for all temporary employee hires and terminations. Liaison between recruiting agencies and internal management
• Coordinate all aspects of company events and training sessions including: scouting locations, communicating with vendors and organizing company participation.
• Update and track employee information in HR database
• Create detailed reports with employee information for CEO and CFO
• Supervise staff
- HR Supervisor at iN DEMAND, LLC
- at iN DEMAND, LLC
- Senior HR Coordinator at iN DEMAND, LLC
- HR Coordinator/Receptionist at iN DEMAND, LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BA in Journalism and Media Studies - Journalism and Media Studies
Founded in 1988.It is a leader in the field of coated Abrasives as it owns the first and largest factory producing and converting
abrasives in Egypt.
EACO utilizes the latest technology and applies strict quality contro measures in the production of DISCS, ROLLS.
EACO also manifactures its own brands of Glass Paper
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource rules and state requirements.
• Identifies and solves administrative problems which hinder effective and efficient operations.
• Provides consultative expertise to departmental managers and supervisory personnel concerning disciplinary problems
• Evaluates positions and prepares analysis and recommendations of salary Scale
• Provides training in related areas and coordinates special projects
• Transfers, promotions, salary actions, terminations, performance management
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Developing and monitoring the appraisal of employee and link results with salaries and training needs
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. HR Specialist.
- HR Supervisor at EGYPTIAN ABRASIVES COMPAY
- HR Specialist at AMREYAH CEMENT CO, CIMPOR GROUP
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- BSC - Business Administration