• Update and maintain HRIS with employee changes including new hires, terminations, salary adjustments, job and organizational changes
• Maintain HRIS company level tables
• Responsible for preparation, review and testing of HRIS upgrades, including coordination with IT and providing staff notification of new features and changes
• Assist in planning, preparation and execution of HRIS projects
• Assist in reviewing HRIS business processes, implementing improvements and efficiencies
• Create, validate, distribute and maintain accurate HRIS reports on an ad hoc and scheduled/recurring basis
• Provide assistance to Payroll Administrator during biweekly and special / supplemental payroll processing, serving as a full backup to Payroll Administrator position
• Provide employee HRIS support for general inquiries, system information, audits and corrections
- HRIS Administrator at Caron Treatment Centers
- Patient Account Processor at Caron Treatment Centers
- Store Manager at Earth Rhythms
- Sales Assistant at Austin Hardware
4 years, 8 months at this Job
• Facilitated transfer of HRIS Systems (Prism to SuccessFactors)
• Train system users on functionalities and new features/develop processing guidlines
• Update employee records and perform system audits
• Assist with Onboarding/offboarding processes
• Working with SuccessFactors Software/ADP Workforce Now /Prism
• Interact with DM's/SM's/RM's daily for HRIS inquries/technical issues
• Process employee data like leaves and benefits/payroll data etc
• Supervise the day-to-day activities of our HR Information Systems
- HRIS Administrator at The Body Shop Corporate
- Human Resources Consultant at SoCo
- Human Resources Coordinator at Pier59 Studios
- HR Asst MGR at NMS Corporate to NMS Springbrook, Silver Spring
4 months at this Job
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Non-profit organization, leading 35+ locations and 600 employees. HR Generalist/HRIS Administrator/Divisional Statistician, September 2018 to Present ◆ Maintain and monitor the integrity of Day Force HCM infrastructure to include but is not limited to: assigning and/or removing user roles to employees and officers (which defines their level of rights and access to information; creating shift definitions and rotations). ◆ Assists the Human Resources Department maintaining various reporting metrics and compliance requirements. ◆ Understands the configuration of various modules within HRIS system including but not limited to: Benefits, Absence/Time Off, Reporting, Business Processes, Security, Notifications, Compensation and Recruitment. ◆ Assists with HRIS system conversions, including supporting the relationship with key third party implementation partners leading the development and implementation of new systems or functionality. ◆ Assists the Human Resources Department with the design and generation of reports from HRIS, aids in communication to internal customers and lead systems upgrades. ◆ Managing and training end users on the HR functionality of the system. ◆ Assists with designing effective training materials, creating templates for data collection, data analysis and managerial reporting. ◆ Coordinates the administration of the Corps Evaluation; maintains CEP program and log in information and gathers any information needed by DHQ Officers before the review. ◆ Researches, compiles, interprets and summarizes information for various reports; monitors corps reports for accuracy and completeness. ◆ Serves as a liaison for other departments and local units or Divisional and Territorial Headquarters seeking statistical information or services; responds to questions, researches and provides specific and general information based on the knowledge of the statistical operations; ensures the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of all information provided; maintains the confidential nature of the position. ◆ Develops and maintains a filing system of variety of statistical correspondence, forms, records, reports and documents; maintains and utilized a bring-up filing system; purges files to obtain and update information; insures the files are maintained in an organized and efficient manner. ◆ Prepares statistical reports for the divisional review, senior review, year-end closing, monthly review, national and international reports and other projects.
- HR Generalist/HRIS Administrator/Divisional Statistician at The Salvation Army
- HR Generalist at The Salvation Army
- Divisional Human Resources Director at Ceridian HRIS technology
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Psychology
·Coordinate on-boarding processes, including account setup, and process over 50 new hire applications weekly. ·Address inquiries from employees, recruiters and hiring managers, communicating by phone/email to resolve or determine the need for escalated support. ·Collaborate with HR and recruitment team to follow up on missing or incorrect data documentation with appropriate personnel in a timely fashion. ·Execute employee status changes pertaining to pay and job title changes, terminations, transfers, address changes, etc. for entry into HRIS.
- HRIS Administrator (Contract) at ABM Industries, Inc.
- Fulfillment Associate at Amazon Fulfillment Associates
- Hostess at Cracker Barrel
- Receptionist (Contract through Robert Half Legal) at Jackson Lewis P.C
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
- Bachelor of Arts - English
• Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
• Coordinates employee off-boarding procedures for voluntary terminations, including but not limited to: preparing termination packets and final checks, scheduling exit interviews, processing data entry in HRIS, and handling all backend voluntary termination steps. Assists with backend administration of involuntary terminations.
• Provides employee access website assistance for new and current hires.
• Updates and maintains Company org charts.
• Assists with planning morale-boosting and wellness events throughout the year
• Maintains several employee databases and assists with departmental filing.
• Provides department with recruitment assistance as needed, such as reviewing resumes for posted jobs.
• Submits all payroll through ADP
• Maintains all candidate information in the ATS
• Assists VP of HR with miscellaneous HR related tasks and projects as needed.
• Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
• Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
- HR & HRIS Administrator (Contract) at Hamilton Beach Brands
- Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (Contract) at PeopleShare
- Remote Talent Acquisition Specialist at Relode, LLC
- Assistant Property Manager at Frye Properties
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Health & Human Service
Responsible for the effective, complete, accurate and timely operation of the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and coordination with Fiscal Department on payroll − Processed staff demographic changes, additions, deletions (within one week of receipt) and report changes to the Information Services Department − Developed and support routine and custom reports to meet the requirements of staff within established deadlines; process and disburse department reports to authorized users as scheduled. Anticipate needs of staff based on department responsibilities and past requests − Run periodic control reports to identify discrepancies and missing data; advise department of corrections as needed. Perform HRIS audits to ensure system accuracy. Generate and analyze data reports for management decision-making − Participated with and served as a liaison between the HR department and Information Services (IS) staff to develop and incorporate new uses of technology; facilitate such projects using technical expertise and knowledge of the users' needs and operations. Notify appropriate department staff of software issues encountered, troubleshoot, and recommend appropriate solutions for successful resolution and user acceptance − Responsible for day-to-day changes of all benefits (i.e., new hires, life events) − Responsible for payment of all benefit-related invoices (weekly and monthly) ◦ Cigna ◦ Delta Dental ◦ Aetna ◦ Aflac ◦ Prepaid Legal Key Accomplishments: □ Successfully launched Employee Self-Service to approximately 400 employees so benefits enrollment could be completed on-line □ Successfully facilitated the upgrade from ADP HR-B to ADP Workforce Now Version 12 □ Saved company $10,000 of conversion expense
- HRIS Administrator/Benefits Administrator at PMHCC Inc
- HRIS Support Specialist at Burlington Coat Factory
- HRMS Specialist/Human Resources Coordinator at ARAMARK Corporation
5 years, 8 months at this Job
• Workday HCM/Integrations/Benefits
• System administration for new and all current HRIS systems.
• Comprehensive database management and migration for HRIS systems.
• Provide analytic and technical support to HR in pursuit of HRIS initiatives.
• Project management liaison for HRIS with Benefits, HR, Recruitment, Training and Payroll with system implementation.
- HRIS Administrator at Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Analyst at HRIS
- Client Services Analyst II at Mercer
- Total Absence Management Coordinator at STD/LTD & Workers Comp
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Exercise Science, Health Promotion
Verify and enter new hire packages for new employees ♦ Audit records in Kronos to match both HR side and Payroll ♦ Review and enter adjustments of the records accurately ♦ Enter direct deposit information, licenses of employees ♦ Enter union deductions and compensations rates
- HRIS Administrator at Steward Healthcare
- Quality Assurance/ Office Supervisor at Avenue Homecare Services Inc
- Payroll Liaison at Randstad Professionals
- Lead Payroll Coordinator at Northeast Arc
3 years at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Business Administration
• Oversee processing of payroll and multi-state taxes (including sales commission and bonuses)
• Support general ledger entries with monthly payroll data
• Process quarterly and year-end tax reports
• Maintain HRIS systems and user experience
• Liaise with software company regarding updates and problem resolution
• Reconcile data and troubleshoot to determine any differences
- Payroll/HRIS Administrator at Spirax Sarco Inc
- Sales Tax Supervisor at Commercial Metals Company
- Accountant II at Richland County Finance
- Senior Accountant at SC Mentor
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Managing HRIS systems, SFTP Sites and interfaces with benefits vendors.
• Data management
• Global data privacy
• SuccessFactors PM/GM administration
• SAP HCM
• Benefits administration
• Service Now
• Talent management
- HRIS Administrator at FMC
- SAP HCM Success Factors Consultant at TWINTECH SERVICES
- SAP Payroll Manager at MacTay Group
- SAP HCM Payroll Consultant at INTERNATIONAL ENERGY SERVICE LTD
1 year, 1 month at this Job