• Supported the New Hire and HR Services teams with HRIS system-related issues, questions and concerns relative to executing transactions.
• Supported employee lifecycle day-to-day questions and issues from HR Services, New Hire, Recruiting, Talent Management and HR Business Partner (HRBP) teams related to HRIS transactions.
• Identified HRIS-related training opportunities and partners with respective teams to create training material and train internal HR teams
• Detected and strategized on business process improvement opportunities and creates proposals outlining current, future state and benefit of change. Partners with Senior HRIS Administrator to execute implementation plans.
• Generated and produced data audit reports to identify data quality and integrity discrepancies and works with the Senior HRIS Administrator, HR Services Manager, HR Services Lead and HRBPs to qualify issues and determine next steps for corrections
• Supported mass data uploads and AdHoc transactions related to high priority or confidential requests from HR Leadership team
• Delivered routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic and intermediate AdHoc data requests
• Managed and lead multiple independent projects, including testing and delivery
• Produce reports in Workday and ticketing system Jira for business reviews
• Respond to escalated HRIS inquiries and issues, providing high-level customer service and problem resolutions in compliance with internal controls and security processes.
• Troubleshoot HR system issues that are escalated by our Global HR Service Center and propose solutions for better processes and efficiency
• Served as a subject matter expert for HR modules to the global organization, including Core HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Recruiting, Position Management, Organization structures, Security, and Reporting,
• Contributed to the planning, execution and ongoing improvements of HR systems by gathering and maintaining global business requirements
• Made recommendations on workday strategies and provide insights to better enhance integrations to proprietary HCM systems
• Managed both high-level and detailed technical discussions with stakeholders, Assisted with designing, documenting, and delivering end user training
• Worked on redesigning the Benefits module for the Open Enrollment to meet business requirements and make it more user-friendly.
• Created benefit plans, eligibility rules and criteria, benefit group audits, report writing for recruitment, benefits.
• Experience in building both inbound and outbound integrations using EIB, Workday Studio and other Workday delivered templates.
• Updated Discovery integration to support new plans
• Developed and implemented arrears solution
• Established requirements and mechanize employer 401K match
• Created process to report H.S.A participants age 65 (Medicare eligible) to remove from H.S.A.
• Executed EIBs for mass loads of benefit information for retroactive benefit plans and grandfathered benefit plans.
• Involved in managing integrations between Workday and third party systems for Benefits. Maximized technological capabilities to reduce manual process.
• Worked with complex EIBs to load employee data including organization structure, jobs and hire records.
• Created various EIB integrations using Workday templates and engaged in validating and customizing BP's for Integrations.
• Created numerous custom reports, calculated fields and custom objects in various functional areas such as New Hires, Benefits, Compensation and Payroll for reports using appropriate data source and business objects to deliver desired report output for end users.
• Involved in creating Integration system User(ISU) for Integration systems and assigned security groups to the ISU's
• Used sequence generators, generated templates and validating inbound integration system results.
• Tested the integrations on all the Workday tenant prototypes. Performed Integration testing of the all-in scope inbound and outbound for all integrations.
• Created number of calculated fields using different functions as per different business requirements.
• Created test scenarios and provided test cases for all enhancement projects.
• Supported all the Ticketing services like enhancements and break fix on integration and reports
• Tested all reports and integrations for version updates.
- Workday HRIS Administrator at ChenMed
- Workday Consultant at BlueShield of California
- Workday Consultant at American Transmission Company
- Workday Consultant at NISSAN NORTH AMERICA HQ
7 months at this Job
Started as Payroll & HRIS Manager before transitioning to Payroll & HRIS Administrator due to internal reorganization including elimination of the previous role. Managerial experience for 5+ years with a 3-member team. Extensive coordination within a multi-group structure. Experience includes five years of ADP Enterprise Payroll and applications usage as well as one year of Paycom's payroll and application experience. HRIS:
• Maintain and update current HR Applications for a multiple states, companies, and union CBA's rules and regulations.
• Maintain the security and access to functions within the HR applications.
• Implemented multiple applications such as for business needs.
• Successfully coordinated with team members transition of HR applications from ADP to Paycom over the course of six months. Payroll:
• Process and supervise payroll including maintaining the quality of payroll processing as well as ensuring company policies were in line with state and federal regulations.
• Process manual checks or any unscheduled payrolls for business needs.
• Post-payroll analysis and coordination with multiple finance departments regarding payroll discrepancies and changes.
• Registration of state unemployment and tax withholding for seven states with minimal guidance.
- Payroll & HRIS Administrator at The Kraft Group
- Senior Associate at State Street
- Senior Fund Accountant at Investors Bank & Trust
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
TX HRIS - ADP Workforce admin user. Built ADP EE portal. E-Verify, onboarding, background check, schedule drug screening, terms, update all EE info including DD, salary, PTO, benefits, monitor hourly employees in ADP for Payroll. Acquire supervisor approval for absentee, PTO, vacation, etc. Collect all EE paperwork, create & maintain EE files. Sox approved for HR & Payroll.
- HRIS Administrator at Neos Therapeutics
- Accounts Payable at Crocker Crane
- Customer Service Supervisor/Manager at Brookshire Brothers
1 year at this Job
- High school
Airlines Reporting Corporation, Arlington, VA (5/2013 - 4/2018) ARC is the premier driver of air travel intelligence and commerce with leading business solutions, travel agency accreditation services, process and financial management tools, and high-quality data. HRIS Administrator (UltiPro & iCIMS)/ Talent Acquisition Manager * System Administration - Customized the look and content of the homepage by adding content - including text, links to websites and e-mail addresses, files, and images. Defined system access based on an individual's role. Created conditional workflows, created and managed business rules. Collaborated with functional and technical teams to coordinate application releases/upgrades with focus on continuous improvement. Provided overall project management for all HRIS projects. Managed the security, confidentiality and data integrity and ensured appropriate access and restrictions. * Benefits Administration/Open Enrollment/Life Events - worked directly with the Total Rewards Department to setup open enrollment sessions, including customizing content and messages for employees and setting up plan contingencies. Created open enrollment test sites prior to open enrollment. Ran benefits audit reports, set up benefit plans rules for coverage, premium, and employer match computations. Partnered with vendors to create benefit file feeds and created Life Events. * Compensation Management - Assisted the HR Directors and Total Rewards Director to make better decisions around talent compensation by creating custom role analytics and executive-ready dashboards using TalentNeuron. * Onboarding - Simplified the completion, review, and signing of electronic employee onboarding documents such as tax forms, policy documents, and employment-eligibility forms. * Recruiting - Capitalize on the opportunity to build the first Talent Acquisition department for ARC developed and managed all recruiting activities for 4 high-volume locations, including contributing experience in implementing innovative company-wide recruiting strategies, processes and procedures and reviewing the status of system applications, configuration, and functional capabilities, and preparing new system recommendations. Successfully managed and implemented the a new applicant tracking system (iCIMS) which will result in improved user and candidate experience. * Reporting, Workforce Analytic, Business Intelligence Tools - Built custom Business Intelligence reports for internal customers, as well as processed the submission of local and federal government reports * Customer Service/Production Support - researched and resolved HRIS problems, transactional assistance, performed scheduled activities, and recommended solutions or alternate methods to meet business requirements.
- HRIS Administrator at UltiPro & iCIMS
- HRIS Administrator (Bullhorn/Jobvite) / Technical Recruiter Supervisor at DHA Group, Inc
- Lead Recruiter - Mid-Atlantic Region (Ceridian/UltiPro/PayAmerica) at Williams Lea
- HRIS Administrator (Job Science)/ Lead Recruiter at Dimensions Healthcare Systems
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Process daily employee job changes in HRIS system. Process weekly benefit import files and check for both accuracy and completeness. Perform audits of employee files. Assist employees with navigating the HRIS system. Responsible for data entry into HRIS system and daily audits. Responsible for processing verification of employments for both active and terminated employees. Complete unemployment wage verifications. Execute reporting request based on company needs. Responsible for assigning security roles to department heads and directors. Involved in the technical projects for the human resources department. Experience handling confidential paperwork.
• Developed an auditing process for I-9 compliance.
- HRIS Administrator at Brightview Senior Living
- Benefits Administrator at
- Human Resources Generalist at SAGE Dining Services Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Science - Molecular and Cellular Biology and MB3 (Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, and Bioinformatics)
• Ensure HR systems, applications and information are maximally leveraged to drive efficiency, effectiveness, legal compliance and are aligned with company goals
• Mentored HR Operation and other HRIS team members in the development of their reporting and analytical skills
• Led new mobile app implementation for 2,000 exempt employees and non-exempt employees that automated the performance review process
• Created and distributed reports as needed by the business including complex reports requiring calc-fields
• Subject matter expert. Verifying data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities, payroll system audits, financial trending reporting, payroll analysis of 401K plan, life insurance reconciliation, and payroll data scrub
• Led Process improvement project to load 1200 job description saved in Excel to UltiPro; configured UltiPro to store job duties, competencies, physical requirements; wrote user cases for Compensation to test the load and maintain data
• Update key human resource metrics, including onboarding and terminations, using reporting tools on the HRMS database
• LMS administrator and course/client management. Coordinate with Bridge vendor, clients and leadership to oversee enhancements and system upgrades, troubleshoot issues, and manage configuration and implementation of LMS. Responsible for user license, course uploads, and customer support.
- HRIS Administrator at Cotiviti, Inc
- Senior Administrative Assistant at Verisk Health
- Project Coordinator at Blue Cross Blue Shield PA
- Recruiter at Kelly Services
2 years at this Job
- BA - Human Services
As HRIS system administrator, maintained data integrity, researched and corrected discrepancies, and generated management reports, as needed (benefit census, turnover, demographic analysis, etc.). ♦ Established a highly regarded system of automated Payroll reports to simplify the audit process and significantly reduce human input errors. ♦ Played lead role in implementing a new, integrated Payroll/HRIS system. ♦ Created an Access database to house all workers' comp claim information, combining data from multiple data sources and greatly increasing the accuracy and completeness of reports. ♦ Provided guidance to managers regarding labor laws, company policies, disciplinary actions, and safety issues. Mediated employee grievances. ♦ Collaborated with HR Director in writing HR policies and procedures. ♦ Designed and implemented a comprehensive safety program for 2,600 employees in 14 states, including Safety Manual, Employee Orientation, Accident Investigation, Training, Safety Committees, and Transitional Return to Work Program.
- Comp Manager / HRIS Administrator at Workers
- Benefits / HRIS Manager at CRISTA Ministries
12 years at this Job
- B.A. in Psychology - Programs, and Labor Law
- - Accounting
Responsible for HCH HRIS-related information. Will act as a resource for other HR Professionals in areas of system reporting, capabilities and processes. Point of contact for all pay changes, position changes, new hires, terminations and any that cannot be processed through myHRIS. Responsible for all provider data feeds as well as all inquiry calls concerning HR-related information.
- HRIS Administrator at Harland Clarke
- HRIS Systems Analyst at HVHC, Inc
- Reporting Analyst at Tesoro Petroleum, Inc
- HR Master Data Associate at Tesoro Petroleum, Inc
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Occupational Education
• Manage Benefits Program and Corporate HRIS system (Paycom)
• Implement, build, manage, and maintain entire HRIS system (Paycom) for 1600 employees
• Manage day to day relationships with benefits vendors and brokers
• Supervise administration of existing plans
• Manage Paycom HRIS for data integrity, system changes/upgrades, and automation of HR processes
• Serve as main point of contact and support for Paycom System for the company
• Submit all mandatory data for state and government reporting to maintain legal compliance (ACA 1094/1095 reporting, EEOC reporting, etc.)
• Maintain and oversee enrollment process for new hire and existing employees
• Monitor COBRA enrollments and ensure proper documentation is submitted to providers
• Provide new hire orientation twice a month
• Update and maintain HR databases including termination and entering new hires in the system
- BENEFITS & HRIS ADMINISTRATOR at APOLLOMD
- HUMAN RESOURES COORDINATOR at APOLLOMD
- SEASONAL RECRUITER at ADECCO
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Human Resources Management
- BACHELORS OF HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES - Health Science
• Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
• Coordinates employee off-boarding procedures for voluntary terminations, including but not limited to: preparing termination packets and final checks, scheduling exit interviews, processing data entry in HRIS, and handling all backend voluntary termination steps. Assists with backend administration of involuntary terminations.
• Provides employee access website assistance for new and current hires.
• Updates and maintains Company org charts.
• Assists with planning morale-boosting and wellness events throughout the year
• Maintains several employee databases and assists with departmental filing.
• Provides department with recruitment assistance as needed, such as reviewing resumes for posted jobs.
• Submits all payroll through ADP
• Maintains all candidate information in the ATS
• Assists VP of HR with miscellaneous HR related tasks and projects as needed.
• Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
• Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
- HR & HRIS Administrator (Contract) at Hamilton Beach Brands
- Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (Contract) at PeopleShare
- Remote Talent Acquisition Specialist at Relode, LLC
- Assistant Property Manager at Frye Properties
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Health & Human Service