A MANUFACTURER OF REFRACTORY PRODUCTION DEVELOPED, MANUFACTURED AND SOLD THROUGHOUT THE U.S. AS WELL AS IN 8 OTHER COUNTRIES As a Benefits and HRIS Administrator, I handle the benefit design and administration for the US and Canada as well as any employee changes that need to be made to keep our HRIS system, Paycor, accurate. Benefits handled include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Voluntary benefits and Annual health fair wellness programs. * Brought the company out of paper benefits enrollment and into the electronic world * Implemented a new voluntary benefit in US and Canada allowing employees to acquire critical illness and accident benefits * Successfully negotiated a decrease in health care plan costs two years in a row * Restructured Canada Extended Health Plan design to help contain costs of a substantial increase while balancing coverage * ACA compliance from benefits eligibility and administration perspective * Extensive HRIS system knowledge
- Benefits & HRIS Administrator at Allied Mineral Products
- Benefits Analyst at Sequent
- Sr. Corporate HR Supervisor and Benefits & Compliance Specialist at MAI Companies
- Corporate Manager, Human Resources at Simclar Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. in Organizational Management - GBA
• Process and maintain full cycle employee data - HR and Payroll (Tyler New World)
• Maintain job, pay grade and hours codes in HRIS
• HRIS reporting utilizing Tyler New World business analytics
• Process and maintain full cycle employee data - Timekeeping (Time Clock Plus)
• Process, maintain and manage talent management/on-boarding records (NeoGov)
• Asure ID security badge system management
- HRIS Administrator at City of Englewood
- Human Resources Administrative Support Clerk & Benefits Administrator at AAA Colorado
- Administrative Assistant/HR Coordinator at Pinery Water & Wastewater District
- Human Resources Co-worker at IKEA Centennial
8 months at this Job
- Some college
Manager: Hong Le, Director of HRIS 703-205-2169
• Provide Lawson and other HRIS application support to include EMSS functionality improvement, setup, test and implementation.
• Perform system analysis and design activities for complex or unusual problems
• Assist the HRIS director with project management of HR projects as assigned
• Acts as liaison between HRIS/HR/IT/Payroll
• Develop and conduct regular data integrity audits
• Provide HRIS system training as necessary
• Review and assign system security access requests
- HRIS Administrator at Inova Health System
- HRIS Analyst at Inova Health System
- Human Resources Specialist at Inova Health System
- Staffing Coordinator at Inova Health System
4 years, 4 months at this Job
Throughout my professional career, I have come to be skillfully trained in public speaking, coaching, interviewing and research. Organizational, analytical, customer service, administrative and clerical skills are my areas of expertise. I also have exceptional event planning and execution, superior organizational skills as well as proven relationship management skills, with great reporting and documentation experience. If you are looking for someone who is Reliable, Personable, Upbeat, Customer service-focused, Professional, Goal Driven, Hard Working, Dynamic, and Self-Motivated then I am confident that reading my credentials will be a great fit for your team. Habitat for Humanity International 322 W. Lamar Street Americus, HRIS Administrator/HR Benefits Coord/ (Temporary) February 2017 - Present While working in this position, I am responsible for the accuracy of all HR Data transactions. These entrees include all US based, salaried, hourly staff, AmeriCorps, Interns, Volunteers and Vista members using PeopleSoft. Updating, changing and initiating new hires, salary changes and termination information. Understanding and explaining the PTO process daily to all HFHI employees is essential to my job duties. Proficient reporting, querying and accurate time and labor entries are vital. I have been rewarded with lending a hand to the Talent Acquisition team with the onboarding procedures during a staff member time away from office. While assisting with HR Benefits, I entered in health plans, terminated health plans, documented retirement principal plans and continue collaborations to ensure correct records management. I assisted in the launch of a new open enrollment platform for new and existing employees, while reviewing, capturing and correcting issues in multiple programs. Coordinate with Payroll and submit bi-weekly. Timely & efficient management of claims through coordination with employees, insurance companies and medical providers. Data input of benefits information in Peoplesoft and all vendor sites. Coordinate COBRA information with Flores & Assoc while adhering to all FMLA, Cobra and HIPPA rules. Investigate discrepencies and provide information in non-routine situations. For international Global Assignees - submit benefit plan enrollment information to Stirling Benefits. I have managed the ESIS reports and maintained being one of the sole point of contact for HSM regaridig member benefits across the HFHI network. I have executed the Osha Log for 2018. I enter all the AmeriCorps health information into the Relations vendor site for Cigna AmeriCorps insurance. I have also assisted in data analysis as well as Excel reporting for other members of the HR team.
- HRIS Administrator/HR Benefits Coord at Humanity International 322 W. Lamar Street Americus
- Compliance Auditor at Microf Financial
- Regional Placement Specialist at Department of Human Service
- Data Integrity Technician/ Information Systems Analyst at IDEA Public Schools
2 years, 4 months at this Job
resets, badge number changes, and start date changes
• Onboard over 50 new hires a day, using HRIS ADP, hourly and salary associates included.
• Assist managers as needed through email and telephone communication for issues such as, password
• Troubleshoot and solve problems related to data entry issues and conducted audits to ensure data integrity
• Run reports, update spreadsheets and analyze daily to research any recruitment errors
• Serve as point of contact for employee questions related to policies and procedures, referring to Human Resource Business Partner as needed
• Process staff changes, pay increases and other informational changes in payroll system and applicable vendor sites
• Work closely with Payroll Specialist to ensure payroll-related changes are captured and ready for payroll processing
resets, badge number changes, and start date changes
- HRIS Administrator at Exstended Stay America
- Payroll Specialist I at Compass Group
- Human Resources Intern at Parker Poe
- Accounting Administrative Assistant at Cherry Bekaert LLP
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Human Resources
I began my assignment as a HR Clerk but was quickly moved into a validation role confirming all AS400/Infinium/Kronos and OnBase entries/updates. I worked with the IT department to implement a new database system, ConnectWise (CW) Manage, for the human resource department. This system replaced the existing method of distribution for all HR requests. The new CW system was set up similar to that of IT's, where requests from all businesses under the Ahern Family of Companies umbrella were submitted to one database service board. I am the primary dispatcher for all of the human resource tickets. I work with the IT department to customize the CW system for specific HR needs. I train new users in the ConnectWise system and I assist personnel in trouble-shooting system issues. In addition to working with the database system, I review candidate resumes for potential matches to current openings. I conduct over-the-phone screenings; as well as, in person interviews. Finally, I produce excel spreadsheets that detail daily production for the HRIS staff outlining our progress and error ratios.
- HRIS Administrator at Contract at Ahern Rentals
- Financial Reporting Associate / Executive Assistant at American Electric Power Company
- Consultant - NetJets at Vaco Columbus, LLC
- Consultant - JPMorganChase Securities at Veterans Sourcing Group
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Management & Marketing
• Assist the global team in understanding and using the UltiPro/PeopleSoft platform; Make technical changes as requested by global HR
• Managed Time and Attendance systems for employees which continues to result in a 100% error free payroll run for exempt and non-exempt employees.
• Led new mobile app implementation for 2,000 exempt employees and non-exempt employees that automated the performance review process
• Analyze and enter data change requests daily & perform auditing activities; report cross departmentally.
• Develop documentation and business processes for all UltiPro/PeopleSoft users.
• Assist multiple departments with audits, data testing, and requested information; Support quarterly compliance filings.
• Led Process improvement project to load 1200 job description saved in Excel to UltiPro/PeopleSoft; configured UltiPro to store job duties, competencies, physical requirements; wrote user cases for Compensation to test the load and maintain data
• Perform daily data maintenance and transaction processing; Perform ongoing employee data analysis, validation, and corrections.
• LMS administrator and course/client management. Coordinate with Bridge vendor, clients and leadership to oversee enhancements and system upgrades, troubleshoot issues, and manage configuration and implementation of LMS. Responsible for user license, course uploads, and customer support.
- HRIS Administrator at Cotiviti, Inc
- Senior Administrative Assistant/Office Manager at Verisk Health
- Recruiter at Kelly Services
- Client Services Representative at Bank of America
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Human Services
1. Serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts. 2. Maintain system security setups in ADP EV5 and any additional systems used by Payroll and Benefits department. 3. Create new roles within ADP EV5 or any additional systems used by Payroll and Benefits department. Ensure access is given appropriately to new user based on security rights and needs. 4. Maintain and setup new system confirmations. 5. Represents Corporate Payroll in IT integration projects. 6. Rollout communication as needed to team members and divisions regarding HRIS changes/enhancements. 7. Ability to analyze and resolve system issues. 8. Provide ongoing assistance to users of ADP EV5. Assist with developing and delivering user training. 9. Assures that required and necessary documentation is completed and properly maintained in order to provide substantiation and assist with future audits. 10. Develop standard and custom reports to meet the reporting requirements for all levels of the company. Create and maintain report library. 11. Ensure all reports are developed and implemented in a timely manner and ensure that high quality data is presented in a logical and understandable format for the user. 12. Understand ADP EV5 reporting capabilities and limitations. 13. Run periodic audits with ADP EV5 setups and interfaced vendors to ensure data consistency and accuracy
1. Serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts.
2. Maintain system security setups in ADP EV5 and any additional systems used by Payroll and Benefits department.
3. Create new roles within ADP EV5 or any additional systems used by Payroll and Benefits department. Ensure access is given appropriately to new user based on security rights and needs.
4. Maintain and setup new system confirmations.
5. Represents Corporate Payroll in IT integration projects.
6. Rollout communication as needed to team members and divisions regarding HRIS changes/enhancements.
7. Ability to analyze and resolve system issues.
8. Provide ongoing assistance to users of ADP EV5. Assist with developing and delivering user training.
9. Assures that required and necessary documentation is completed and properly maintained in order to provide substantiation and assist with future audits.
10. Develop standard and custom reports to meet the reporting requirements for all levels of the company. Create and maintain report library.
11. Ensure all reports are developed and implemented in a timely manner and ensure that high quality data is presented in a logical and understandable format for the user.
12. Understand ADP EV5 reporting capabilities and limitations.
13. Run periodic audits with ADP EV5 setups and interfaced vendors to ensure data consistency and accuracy
- HRIS Administrator at LaSalle Network Staffing
- Associate at Amazon.com
- Accounts Payable at LaSalle Network Staffing
- General Office Administrative Assistant at Austin Peoples Action Center
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Partnered in implementation of Ceridian Dayforce HCM, along with other outside vendors.
• Administrator/Troubleshooter/Mentor for all HCM modules, data transmissions, and best practices.
• Collaborated with Business Partners to develop mid-wares, internal/external feeds.
• Designed and built customized workflows, forms, and reports with multiple approval levels.
• Standardized UAT Testing, Documentation, and Technical guides.
• Enhanced securities roles to increase functionality while decreasing risk.
- HRIS ADMINISTRATOR at Ceridian Dayforce HCM
- LEAN ANALYST / GLOBAL PROCESS SUSTAINABILITY (GPS) REGIONAL CHAMPION FOR ISO at HANESBRANDS INC
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Played integral role in discovery, configuration, and implementation of new HRIS across multiple entities, including Recruitment, Time & Labor and HR modules. Act as go to SME; provide ongoing support, problem resolution and training; manage data conversion, reporting, interfaces, data integrity, security, and user roles. Key Achievements: * Interpreted, manipulated, and migrated data from legacy systems in order to implement new HRIS in over 15 companies. * Reduced manual data entry by over 20 hours per week through development of automated invoice entry process. * Collaborated in implementation of new CRM; established data feed with legacy system, managed big data migration.
- Database & HRIS Administrator at RA Lotter Insurance
- at AgData Global, LLC
- Software Development Consultant at Armida Camacho Consulting
- at Pacifica Research
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Information Systems
- - International Business Administration and Spanish
- Associate of Arts - General Education