HRIS Analyst (07/13 - 09/18)
• Responsible for the configuration, upgrade support and design of HCM, Talent, Performance, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence, Reporting and Compensation modules in Workday.
• Led parts of the implementation of Workday from PeopleSoft and improved workflow and processes through system integration, streamlined reporting and security.
• Partnered with key stakeholders to streamline and create a consistent onboarding experience within Workday.
• Researches and resolves the root cause of problems and resolves them quickly while juggling multiple other initiatives.
• Conducts working sessions with stakeholders to gather, understand and analyze business requirements and recommends solutions.
- Sr. HRIS Analyst/HRIS Analyst at American Heart Association
- HR Shared Services Supervisor/Sr HR Shared Services Associate/Benefits Coordinator at American Heart Association
- Benefit Services Representative at Brown Shoe Company, Inc
- HR Data Administrator at Graybar Electric
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.S. - Human Resource Management
- B.S. - (Summa cum laude) Human Resource Management
• ImageNow documenting; scanning, indexing and maintenance
• HRIS Lawson new hire files (create, organize, maintain, update, audit)
• SOX compliancy; job req, application, resume, I-9, W4, EEOC, FLSA rules
• Ensured integrity and accuracy of ATS (iCims, Taleo) interfaces
• UAR authorization permissions; assign Lan Id, internet and company e-mail
• V-lookup and pivot tables reporting; run, audit and review data initiatives
• Transition documentation of PeopleSoft 9.2, SOPs, BPMs, to FSPDs
• Data conversion support, payroll processing and Kronos timekeeping
• Accounting; payroll tax and liability processing, and quarterly tax reporting
• Glacier (Non-Resident Alien) administration; sign-up and updating
• BCBG/GBG remote project, iCims new hires, HRIS workbook
- HRIS Analyst at HRIS, ASUCLA
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE
• Subject Matter Expert specializing in corporate and union Human Capital Management and Time & Labor Management via ADP Enterprise and Oracle Cloud
• Business Analyst partnering with HRBPs and executive leadership to develop best practices, forecasting needs for change management, streamlining business/system workflow and processes
• Work collaboratively with and provides day-to day strategic advice and consultative solutions to leaders and employees on employee relations and people management issues, recruitment and new hire processing, policy and union contract interpretation, benefits and payroll administration, and employee life cycle
• Manages all administration, data analysis and system auditing, security, maintenance, and training for ADP Enterprise and Oracle Cloud
• Responsible for all Payroll and Benefits aspects related to Time & Labor, including weekly timesheet reconciliation, interface file transfer, company and union payment compliant with state and federal FMLA, Worker’s Comp, etc
• HRIS Liaison for HRBPs, Union Management, Payroll, Benefits, system end-users, and technical analysts
• Ensures that company/union/government HR and Time & Labor policies remain in compliance by defining configuration specifications
• Create and facilitate specialized trainings and learning agendas for HRBPs and system end-users
• Report Management and Analytics using HR system data to analyze and generate ad hoc and scheduled reports for metrics, compliance, and decision making
• Owns and maintains relationship with 3rd party system vendors (ADP and Oracle)
• Supervisor of HRIS Time & Labor team and external consultants
• Case Management system owner responsible for the resolution of all HR, Payroll, Benefits, and Time & Labor-related inquiries and request.
- HRIS Analyst at EmblemHealth
- HRIS Administrator (Consultant) at Consultant
- Senior HR Representative - Team Lead at UBS Financial Services
- HR Administrative Assistant at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- High school or equivalent - Civil Engineering
Serves as Senior HRIS Analyst responsible for analyzing HR processes and providing recommendations for improvements through technology. Performs maintenance and testing of system enhancements for HCM solutions. Conducts troubleshooting and delivers technical assistance to support Payroll, Human Resources, IT, and supporting business units. Maintains data integrity in HR systems by conducting routine audits and analyzing data. Documents accurate HRIS end-user processes and procedures. ❖ Acts as SuccessFactors, Kronos, and SAP Payroll Security Administrator, including managing user system access ❖ Maintains responsibility for updating system fields and tables associated with business change and operations ❖ Monitors and effectively resolves any errors in SAP Payroll and Kronos WFC 8.0 according to best practices
- Senior HRIS Analyst at Delek US
- System Integrator at Quarles Petroleum, Inc
- HRIS Manager at J.M. Waller Associates, Inc
- HRIS Analyst at Sunrise Senior Living Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
• Serve as lead analyst within HR to identify processes and procedures which may be made more effective and/or efficient through redesign or modification through the use of technology.
• Identify and assist implementation of new systems or processes.
• Serve as a resource for quality improvements both within HRIS solutions and in general HR processes and procedures.
• Coordinate support activities and services for successful completion of projects; monitor the completion of project phases; identify and resolve issues delaying progress or delivery of products and services.
• Review and evaluate project plans, design documents, and other technical documents and sets schedules as needed to successfully initiate and accomplish HR system projects.
• Serve as a liaison and coordinates activities between the HR department and the IT department, vendors, and internal and external clients of the HRIS.
• Assess current HRIS needs and identifies viable approaches and solutions within the constraints of the District; utilizing District processes and policies, coordinates the selection of the most competitive vendor and HRIS to be developed and/or implemented.
• Provide system administration, user support and maintenance for all HR/Payroll programs and databases.
• Generate routine and ad hoc complex reports related to HR and Payroll.
• Troubleshoot and correct issues with current HR systems.
• Maintain HR webpage.
- HRIS ANALYST at San Joaquin Delta College
- CONFIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY at San Joaquin Delta College
- HR SPECIALIST/HRIS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR at Lumenis Inc
- HR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR at Rational Software
12 years at this Job
- B.A. - Management
- A.A. - Business Administration
• Manage day to day as well as project schedules for both HR Operations and HRMS groups.
• Responsible for maintenance of Core HR and Benefit Tables in PeopleSoft 9.1 ; Configuration of ADP Workforce Now system
• In conjunction with Benefits, IT, and Payroll coordinate configuration and testing of Self-Service Annual Open Enrollment Event in PeopleSoft 9.1.
• Write/edit multiple queries using PeopleSoft Query Tool for use in annual EEO/AAP/VETS100A report submission.
• Responsible for configuration of Compensation Cycles using PeopleSoft eCompensation module through Manager Self Service for Annual Merit Cycle and Bonus Program.
• Create quarterly and annual ePerformance documents for exempt and non-exempt population to report KPIs.
• Responsible for both ad-hoc and annual reporting of HR Analytics.
• Lead monthly cross-functional HR/Payroll/IT meeting to prioritize projects, discuss issues, and develop action plans.
- Senior HRIS Analyst at HRIS
- Human Resources Manager at Northeast Behavioral Health
- Benefits Analyst at HRIS
- Compensation and Benefits Analyst at
7 years at this Job
- BA - Sociology, Criminal Justice
Projects included testing in several different tenants for Acquisition and Integrations
➢ Task delegations, job changes, reassigning tasks, rescind business processes
➢ Triaged tickets within Kace and distribute based on Tier
➢ Trained 3 others for HRIS Analyst role
➢ Maintenance and support for more than 20,000 employees
➢ Provided Business processes input to prevent downstream effects
- Workday HRIS Analyst/Consultant at ALKU
- HRIS Analyst, Workday at Global Payments
- Global HR Admin/HR Analyst at Halyard Health
- Administrative Assistant II at Phillips Healthcare
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
In the role of HRIS Analyst III, I served as the functional lead, managing projects involving payroll interfacing and/or system configuration. I was responsible for time sensitive Peoplesoft and mainframe production support for the U.S. Payroll Processing and Payroll Tax teams.
• Time sensitive payroll production support – Add To Pay Loads (Earnings and Deductions loaded to mainframe via MS Access), General Deduction Loads, and Troubleshooting any payroll related issues
• PeopleSoft Payroll Configuration – Earn Codes, Deduction Codes, GL Accounts, Adjustment Run Calendars, ADP W2 Company Data, Payroll Calendars, Tax Location Codes, and Tax Tables
• ADP – Tax, Print and Garnishment Release Review, Test, Validation, Implementation in coordination with Payroll and Technology
• Oracle Tax A – E Review, Test, Validate, Implement in coordination with Payroll Tax and Technology
• Support Payroll with Quarterly Adjustment Runs and Coordinate Calendar of Events with Technology
• Facilitate Bi-Weekly HRIS/Payroll Meetings
• Mainframe Day/Overnight Job Stream Monitoring – On Call
• Year End: 401(K) Limits, Pension Indicators, Balances and United Way interface
• Supported payroll running existing PS queries, as well as creating new queries from payroll, benefit and HCM tables
- HRIS Analyst III- Payroll at TD Bank (Contratced through Randstad Technologies)
- Senior Business Analyst- HRIS at AmeriHealth Caritas
- Health and Welfare Analyst at Towers Perrin/EDS
- HRIS Analyst at Newspaper Support Services/Advance Central Services, Inc
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - 1. Risk Management and Insurance
• Processing payroll for employees across multi-state locations, timely distribution and reviewing accurate calculation of payroll checks, taxes and other withholdings. Ensures quality service for payoll, which includes working with all functional areas of the company to obtain information for payroll production as well as responding to and resolving employee questions and problems, while demonstrating quality service.
• Accurate and timely processing of hourly and salary payroll. Prepare and balance payroll runs per compliance requirements. Includes performing audits using reporting tools available and in accordance with guidelines set forth by department. Works with local managers to resolve payroll issues.
• Detailed reconciliation and balancing. Identifying any issues and proactively resolving independently.
• Additional special projects and duties as assigned. May take a lead role in special projects.
• Identify process improvement initiatives and define standards for new processes.
• Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with employees, executive management, co-workers, and outside agencies to promote a quality service image
- Senior HRIS Analyst at HRIS
- Nursing Staffing Coordinator at HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Northern Kentucky
- Senior Client Service Specialist at ADP
- Technical Marketing Representative at Entex Information Systems
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate Degree in Business Administration - Management Reports and Tax Filing
• Started as a Compensation Specialist and was promoted several times into positions of progressive responsibilities. Most recent promotion was into Senior HRIS Analyst position January 2017.
• Analytics & Reporting - Utilize MS Access, Excel, and Word to provide accurate and useful data to HR staff and management on a regular and ad-hoc basis from various systems. Analytics includes a monthly HR Dashboard that lists over 50 data points to monitor the department's performance along with benchmark data.
• Data Integrity - Developed many audit reports to ensure the integrity of data within the Infor Lawson LTM and S3 systems.
• System Maintenance - Perform system maintenance on tables, Lawson Employee Self-Service (ESS) functions, and benefit plans. Manage all processes for the annual Open Enrollment in ESS. Support testing of system changes, upgrades, patches, and other technical projects as assigned. Document processes and train users on new functionality.
• Projects - On implementation team during conversion from Genesys to Lawson LTM and S3 systems that went live June 2011. Recently upgraded to current Infor Lawson LTM and S3 v10 versions in May 2018. Implemented Lawson Employee Self-Service functions and benefit build that includes Life Events, New Hire Enrollment, and annual Open Enrollment. Most recent project was implementation of EverCheck, an automated software system that monitors healthcare licenses and credentials.
• October 2017 Reading Health became Tower Health after acquiring five additional Hospitals in the Pennsylvania area. Currently managing the UltiPro system for their processes until Tower Health merges all employees into one system. EXPERIENCE - Continued
- Senior HRIS Analyst at Reading Hospital - Tower Health
- Accounting Assistant at LSR Enterprises, Inc
- Senior Customer Service Assistant at Federal Mogul
- Senior Accounting Assistant at Federal Mogul
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business Administration