DayForce Ceridian 5.2; Kronos v8.0; SAP SuccessFactors; ADP HRB, WorkForce; PeopleSoft 9.1 e-TIME; Evolution Payroll System; Time Saver onDemand; E-Recruit; Siebel; NetSecure; Kenexa; UltiPro Other - eSite; working knowledge of SQL and HTML language; Access; AS 400; data transmission (SFTP); (file formats; CSV, XML); AS 400; JD Edwards 8.2; Filezilla Professional HRIS Analyst Lincoln Property Company (Corporate Headquarters) Dec '16 - current
- HRIS Analyst at HRIS/HRMS
- Divisional Benefits Systems Admin at Salvation Army
- HRIS Systems Consultant at ADP, LLC
- HR Generalist at
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Human Resource Management
Chicago, IL) February 2006 - April 2018 Scientific Games provides products and services globally within the lottery, gaming and interactive industries. HRIS ANALYST Manages electronic employee records for 10,000 employees in Oracle HRIS. Transmit files to third party vendors. Research troubleshoot and resolve file/interface issues and data errors. Enters and controls employee data from confidential employee records into Oracle. Maintain Work Structures including positions, locations, organizations, grades, jobs etc. Generates and distributes reports from Oracle. Works in conjunction with HRIS Analyst troubleshooting HRIS issues and new application testing. Assists with new user training as necessary, functional department documentation, standard operating procedures and form development and updates. Assists HR staff in improving internal processes and automating where possible. Assists with the administration of programs such as: open enrollment, annual merit increases, and performance reviews.
- HRIS ANALYST at SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORPORATION
- HRIS SPECIALIST at WOLTERSKLUWER PUBLISHING
- HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at McDERMOTT, WILL & EMERY
- BENEFITS ASSISTANT at MALLINCKRODT VETERINARY, INC
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts
Lexington Medical Center is a 438-bed hospital in West Columbia, South Carolina.
Jan. 2016 - Present It supports a health care network that includes five community medical centers and employs a staff of more than 6,500 health care professionals.
• Served as Lead Analyst for Recruitment and Employee Health business areas during PeopleSoft 9.2 upgrade.
• Provided post go-live project production support to various business areas to resolve customers' upgrade-related system issues and training needs.
• Ensured data integrity in PeopleSoft and Healthcare Source (ATS) by performing audits and developing training initiatives for end users.
• Created and run ran reports using Query Manager or Sql Developer to meet customer's data needs.
• Documented system design changes, testing results, and end user training materials.
• Lead training classes for end users in assigned business areas on benefits administration and HR SmartForm usage.
• Served as point of contact and worked directly with outside Benefits vendors to create, update, and maintain interface files.
• Collected and formally documented requirements for creating or enhancing reports new system enhancements and reports. Led technical review sessions of new development/enhancement requirements with assigned developer.
• Performed functional, unit, integration, and system testing to prepare development initiatives for user acceptance testing.
• Maintained and configured various HCM foundation/setup tables within PeopleSoft.
- HRIS Analyst at Lexington Medical Center
- HRIS Specialist at Golden Living, LLC
- Pre-Employment Coordinator at Golden Living, LLC
- Document Coordinator at Golden Living, LLC
3 years at this Job
- B.S. - Organizational Management
• Project Manager for Implementation and rollout of Oracle Onboarding (transitions) module. ◦ Functional Administrator in charge of setup of Onboarding module as well.
• In charge of PeopleSoft Upgrade: Functional Lead for upgrade from 9.0 to 9.2.
• Responsible for quality control and data audits during upgrades or patches.
• In charge of security throughout all system, PeopleSoft, Workforce, Taleo on a daily basis. City Colleges of Chicago Chicago, Illinois HRIS Analyst Three Years
• PeopleSoft: Maintain setup tables, for payroll, benefits, staffing, security throughout the year.
• PeopleSoft Tax Updates & PUMs: scheduling, research, testing, validation and documenting results.
• Oracle Taleo: Administrator and responsible for setup of recruiting, rollout and integration with external services for our background check provider (EBI).
• Time keeping system: (Workforce) Administrator and involved in implementation, rollout and future upgrades.
• Reports/Queries: Provide scheduled and ad-hoc from all systems: PeopleSoft, Workforce, Taleo.
• Point of contact for all issues pertaining to HR systems including payroll processing.
• Responsible for Benefits Administration processing and troubleshooting.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining SharePoint department sites.
• Research issues and provide recommendations to director for cleanup and improvements. CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS Chicago, Illinois Sr. Payroll Analyst Four Years
• Maintain setup tables, for payroll and Time & Labor, as well as yearly updates.
• Responsible for Tax Updates: scheduling, research, testing, validation and documenting results.
• Create test plans and test cases for multiple types of projects.
• Troubleshoot errors for Payroll Processing and identify its origin to document and correct.
• KRONOS implementation 4.3 to 6.1: Part of payroll team gathering business requirements and testing.
• Performed open enrollment testing on payroll side with coordination from benefits, comp and HR.
• Year-End table setup, testing and validation for Time & Labor and Payroll.
• Create/ Maintain SQL queries for daily office processes and team members + ad hoc requests.
• Run payroll reports for validation of payment accuracy post confirm.
• Confirm bi-weekly payrolls for 42k+ employees.
• Documentation of new processes and updates to current manuals.
• Coordinate with other departments as required for testing multiple panels, HR, Benefits, Finance. AT KEARNEY Chicago, Illinois HRIS Analyst One Year
• Maintained HRMS tables, Company, Location, Department, Position and Workflow.
• Developed, tested and rolled out multiple applications: PPS, OPMS, UF, NOMS.
• Researched, tested and rolled Position panel for the company.
• Created and maintained HRIS processes documentation.
• Troubleshoot payroll and PeopleSoft rejection errors.
• Created test scripts, validated data and processes.
• Responsible for PeopleSoft Security Audits, Roles and Permission list
• Creation of new Company and all tables involved.
• Overlooked Leave Accrual process.
• Built psquery using Application Designer. NAVTEQ Chicago, Illinois HRIS Analyst One Year
• Worked with other HRIS Analysts in the maintenance and creation of HRIS documentation process.
• Managed daily communication and collaboration with analysts and other staff to ensured processes, requests and queries are completed based on request specifications.
• Contributed to the evaluation of user requirements through analysis, design and execution of queries.
• Evaluated audit reports and made corrections as necessary.
• Maintained organizational charts for 3000+ employees, which were distributed throughout many countries.
• Created excel reports which display the status of our current staff for compensation purposes.
• Serve as backup Analyst for running Payroll Interface during payroll week.
• Performed planning for PeopleSoft upgrade from 8.8 to 9.0, and Time & Labor installation. DEPAUL UNIVERSITY Chicago, Illinois HRIS Analyst Three years
• Liaison Officer for Tuition Exchange program. (Coordinated Application deadlines external Universities)
• Worked closely with the benefits department in regards to troubleshooting Ben Admin.
• Coordinated HR PeopleSoft patch testing in various modules. (Reporting on recruitment, Benefits, and Compensation processes)
• Trained new employees on PeopleSoft HR panels and procedures.
• Performed weekly PeopleSoft audit reports. (Provide reports to Benefits/Payroll/Department of Labor as required)
• Maintained Position Management application. (Worked with departments on Position Creation and Modifications as required)
• Supported and coordinated with Payroll department Created queries as needed for HR and other departments.
- Sr. HRIS Analyst at City Colleges of Chicago
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Networking Technologies
• The HRIS Analyst II, under general supervision, supports and maintains the Company's Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
• Support the upgrades of four HRIS Systems (ADP Ev5, ADPR, Time and Attendance/Etime, Employee Self Service, and ATS) in a span of 6 months.
• Participate in the user acceptance testing of upgrades and other major systems changes to ensure accuracy of data and functionality.
• Directed benefits administration for 16,000+ salaried and hourly employees, both union and non-union.
• Function as a HRIS Benefits Administrator for: 401k, Health and Welfare, Mainframe/Deduction maintenance, Benefit Audits, Open Enrollment, and Year End Initiatives.
• Create process guides and facilitate training of ADP Time and Attendance and ADPR 200+ Executives, HR, and Payroll, and Frontline employees.
• Deliver company metrics utilizing Tableau for Dean Foods Executive Leadership Team and analyze turnover trends to improve employee retention.
• Manage HR and HRIS Sharepoint/Moospace intranet sites and content for entire company.
• Serve as HRIS primary auditor for systems feeds, mass loads, and data imports.
• Analyzes requests, writes, and customizes statistical data, and special reports from HRIS.
• Serves as a departmental resource and troubleshoots unusual data entry situations, problems with report writing, payroll issues, etc.
• Acts as liaison with IT staff in resolving programming or related problems.
• Lead Ipay Paperless Pay System and work with TPA to resolve Tier I, II, III system issues.
• Develop and maintain departmental SOPs for HRIS Department.
• Prepares statistical summaries and reports from HRIS involving payroll information, performance management, and other employee data.
- HRIS Analyst II at Dean Foods
- Texas Licensed Realtor at Harrington, Moran, Barksdale Realty
- HRIS Analyst I at Dean Foods
- Executive Administrator to Audit and Risk Management at Dean Foods
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology - Psychology
- Associates in Arts
Provide HR Analyst Support for all HR Managers, optimize and support for the current Applicant Tracking systems that include, Jobvite, PeopleSoft, Red-carpet, Silk Road and more.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
• Maintain functional knowledge of HR processes and platforms, as well as how data is used and integrated across all platforms and other areas of HR/HRIS to understand integration points and system dependencies.
• Manage all configurations of existing Jobvite recruiting system including workflows, forms, and integrations. Develop/maintain/run standard, compliance and custom reports.
• Give access to those who are authorized to see data on all platforms of GPC.
• Coordinate with IT to correct errors and inconsistencies in software applications.
• Research, correct and/or reconcile daily system/user errors as identified through applicants, reports or by the HR field.
• Assist with the development of training documentation and delivering end user training as needed or on demand for 10 subsidiaries.
• Evaluate and test system changes prior to implementation to ensure that business needs are met.
• Liaison to IT for the various functions within HR.
• Perform, analyze and develop solutions that solve business problems.
• Ensure assigned systems, procedures, projects and reports are in compliance with internal policies and procedures, in addition to laws and regulations (OFCCP) which apply.
• Participate in the implementation of new HR systems and participate in upgrades and / or new releases.
• Use system knowledge to understand best business practices, grasps at opportunities to convert that knowledge into an effective implementation.
• Coordinate with HR, IT and vendors to accomplish shared goals and assist with delivery of HR Technology roadmap initiatives and system updates.
• Track and document all recruiting analytics and metrics.
• Ability to identify system solutions and solve business needs using HR systems.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work in a fast pace environment with accuracy.
• Detail oriented, organized, proactive.
• Strong time management skills.
• Results oriented and able to drive issue resolution.
- HRIS Analyst at NAPA AUTO PARTS
- HR Administrator at NAPA AUTO PARTS
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Bachelors in Communication Science
- Associate - BUSINESS
• Serve as lead analyst within HR to identify processes and procedures which may be made more effective and/or efficient through redesign or modification through the use of technology.
• Identify and assist implementation of new systems or processes.
• Serve as a resource for quality improvements both within HRIS solutions and in general HR processes and procedures.
• Coordinate support activities and services for successful completion of projects; monitor the completion of project phases; identify and resolve issues delaying progress or delivery of products and services.
• Review and evaluate project plans, design documents, and other technical documents and sets schedules as needed to successfully initiate and accomplish HR system projects.
• Serve as a liaison and coordinates activities between the HR department and the IT department, vendors, and internal and external clients of the HRIS.
• Assess current HRIS needs and identifies viable approaches and solutions within the constraints of the District; utilizing District processes and policies, coordinates the selection of the most competitive vendor and HRIS to be developed and/or implemented.
• Provide system administration, user support and maintenance for all HR/Payroll programs and databases.
• Generate routine and ad hoc complex reports related to HR and Payroll.
• Troubleshoot and correct issues with current HR systems.
• Maintain HR webpage.
- HRIS ANALYST at San Joaquin Delta College
- CONFIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY at San Joaquin Delta College
- HR SPECIALIST/HRIS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR at Lumenis Inc
- HR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR at Rational Software
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Management
- A.A. - Business Administration
Senior HRIS Analyst - June 2005 · Key role for report generation for the US and Globally using SAP BW Analysis for Excel and SAP Ad Hoc reporting tool · Key role in the SAP HCM Conversion, developed the data upload files for processing. Went live with SAP January 2012, contributed to the success of the project through requirements gathering, testing, data conversion execution, validation, and research projects · Processed and maintained US employee records, encompassing over 4,000 active and over 14,000 in-active employees, ensuring timely and accurate updates resulting in effective operation of the HR Shared Services team · Trained fellow US and non-US employees on all HR system usage HRIS Manager - December 1996 · Researched and evaluated HR Systems to be presented to management for consideration. Lawson ERP was selected which went live October 1999 · Contributed to the design of the first Employee Portal. Then took on the maintenance of the content and communication of the services that employees and managers could obtain from the portal · Managed a team of 3 that handled all the data entry for the US employees, from hire to retire HRIS Specialist - April 1995 · Created and distributed employee data reports using Crystal Reports · System testing of patches and updates HRIS Coordinator - August 1992 · Data entry for the employees, from hire to retire. · Assisted in the data combining of Payroll and HR into a stand-alone inhouse system, with the result of conversion to Ceridian HCM in 1993 Payroll Coordinator - July 1991 · Processed and maintained employee records for US company using ADP outsourced payroll. Payroll Clerk - May 1990 · Assisting the Payroll Manager with administrative support Proofing reading of printed payroll registers against microfiche
- Senior HRIS Analyst at Univar USA Inc.
- Payroll/Sales Audit Coordinator at Sea Galley Stores
28 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Technical Arts - Data Processing
- Associate - Arts and Sciences - Business
Function as a HRIS Analyst is to support and maintenance the human resource information system (HRIS) in addition to other systems supported by the HR department.
• Responsible for HR support administration of the company's policies and procedures in the areas of employee relations, compensation, benefits and staffing
• Consult with and advise supervisors, managers, and directors of assigned client group on HR issues such as organizational structure, staffing needs, compensation, disciplinary action, etc.
• Recruitment / employment of all levels of employees, including advertising, interviewing, reference checks, drug screening, employment offers and other related activities.
• Handle employee relations issues as necessary including resolving employee issues pertaining to various matters, as well as counseling and guiding supervisors & managers on appropriate and effective methods and documenting requirements for various employee relations issues.
• Process paperwork for benefits and payroll changes for employees including, medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, and HMO's and departmental transfers.
• Conduct new employee orientation as necessary.
• Respond to employees' questions concerning benefits, policies, compensation, and other HR- related matters and procedures.
• Perform exit interviews and complete checklists for terminating employees.
• Maintain responsibility for and administration of at least one functional/technical area of human resource management (HRIS, Benefits Administration, Training & Development, Organizational Effectiveness, Safety, etc.). Cross train other human resource personnel on processes and procedures pertaining to functional/technical area of expertise.
- HRIS ANALYST/HR GENERALIST at SOLUTION ONE INDUSTRIES, INC
- HR ASSISTANT at SOLUTION ONE INDUSTRIES, INC
- PERSONNEL ASSISTANT II, GEMINI TECH SERVICES at EMILPO
- HR INFO MANAGMENT SPECIALIST at US ARMY ACTIVE DUTY/ ARMY RESERVE
10 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - INFO TECHNOLOGY
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Responsible for administering HRIS/Payroll/Benefits data into HRIS and Kronos T/A systems
● Enter New Hires into HRIS/ Payroll/Benefits into Ceridian HR/Payroll Latitude system
● Processed terminations in HRIS and Kronos systems
● Run weekly and monthly reports for various departments vis Ceridian queries
● Update accruals in Kronos T/A system for employees as needed
● Create / update SOP documentation for various processes including New Hires, Terminations, Supervisor/Job changes, etc.
● Assist department members and other PMN employees with questions regarding processes or login problems
● Administered to Employment Verifications
● Various other duties as assigned
- HRIS Analyst at Philadelphia Media Network
- at University of Pennsylvania
- HRIS Analyst at Entercom communications corp Bala
- HRIS Analyst at AQUA AMERICA
8 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Computer Programming