Promoted to HRIS Specialist
Human Resources Coordinator Compass Health Center provides intensive non-hospital based psychiatric care for children, adolescents, young adults and adults.
• Coordinate all HR related tasks under the direction of the Chief Human Resources Officer
• Manage PTO and Wellness accruals
• Assist Payroll Specialist with processing bi-weekly payroll for over 200 employees
• Implementation of KRONOS HRIS system
• Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
• Manage performance management program
• Creating and implementing new tracking systems and strategies within the HR department
• Recruitment coordination as needed
- HRIS Specialist at COMPASS HEALTH CENTER, LLC
- Outreach and Enrollment Specialist at NORTHWEST MICHIGAN HEALTH SERVICES, INC
- AmeriCorps Member; Behavior Coordinator at CITY YEAR
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
• Maintain and update data in the Lawson system
• Run Lawson queries for auditing and reporting purposes
• Responsible for running weekly updates for multiple entities for changes made in the HRIS system
• Process transactions such as experience differentials
• Enter new hires in the Lawson system
• Administer accrual changes for employees on LOA as well as employees transferring positions or terminating
• Responsible for sending out license reports to local Human Resources to advise of upcoming expirations
• Enroll employees into benefit plans including medical coverage and 403B retirement plans
• Process arrears where applicable, and make adjustments to benefit plans as needed
• Collaborate with payroll and off-site human resources departments to facilitate system-wide processes
• Promoted from HRIS Specialist in 2017
- Senior HRIS Specialist at Catholic Health Services of Long Island
- Leave of Absence Specialist at Catholic Health Service of Long Island
- Learning Management System Coordinator at St. Joseph Hospital
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters in Public Administration - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Radiologic Technology
SAP HCM Subject Matter Expert in PA/OM, Time Management, and Payroll
• Implemented SAP SuccessFactors; Employee Profile, Goal Management, Performance Management
• Created and performed end user system demonstration for training purposes
• Run ad-hoc reports for Senior Management on the number of user who have completed assigned steps in Performance Management or Goal Management
• Communicated between Management, IT, and Implementation Specialist on system functionality requirements and capabilities
• Redesigned Kia’s remuneration statement that saved the Payroll department 3,120 manpower hours annually
• Improved the ESS system to include electronic W2s and annual PTO carryover/pay out that saved Kia over $75,000 annually
• Communicated to more than 2,700 team members on how to use the ESS system for new online process
• Propose HRIS solutions to end users, communicating the value of features and functionality and providing hands-on training
• Serve as primary contact for all HRIS-related questions
- HRIS Specialist at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia
- HR Data Analyst at John Deere
- President of the Society at Business and Technology Club at Western Illinois University
- Training & Development Coordinator at World Leadership Institute
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Management - Human Resource Management
[email protected] Responsible for a wide range of IT and HRIS related tasks including, but not limited to:
- HRIS Specialist at Merkle Inc
- HRIS Specialist at Maryland State Police
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Systems Technology Application
- - design and build of a replacement
• Manage HRIS support inbox and all HRIS level-one service desk tickets on a daily basis.
• Work closely with domestic and international teams to maintain accurate records in PeopleSoft related to associates in 10+ countries.
• Contributed to the testing and application upgrade of PeopleSoft 9.1 to 9.2.
• Investigate, identify, and troubleshoot IT problems within the PeopleSoft system that are causing errors.
• Run daily reports and payroll audits to ensure all data is accurate for processing.
• Process benefit reports and communicate results with third party vendors as well as ensuring benefits information is accurate is the system.
• Process daily registrations and contracts for associates while following legal guidelines.
- HRIS Specialist at Abercrombie & Fitch
- Technical Recruiter at Apex Systems
- Sales Associate, Part-time at Abercrombie & Fitch
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
• Generate employment records for all new hires, rehires, interns, volunteers and contract workers
• Initiate all changes to employee records within change approval process
• Create documentation for proposed position and employee record changes
• Perform routine and specialized reporting to meet the needs of administration and HR team members
• Oversee HRIS data and employee documents to ensure compliance with Lake County, Lake County Health Department, and Joint Commission standards
- HRIS Specialist at Lake County Health Department
- Human Resources Assistant (Temp) at OnCourse Learning
- Human Resources Assistant at UW-Parkside Human Resources Department
- Office Assistant at UW-Parkside Human Resources Department
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
• Develops and maintains overall integrity of HRIS application and other HR systems, including analyzing needs, specifying and documenting business requirements, developing test conditions, auditing results and troubleshooting as needed.
• Serves as the technical point of contact ensuring data integrity, system security and maintenance, system modifications, report writing, document maintenance, system audits and recommendations for process changes for HR team members and management.
• Creates and delivers timely and accurate ad-hoc and standard reports to end users; providing analysis and interpretation as required.
• Works cross functionally with HR team members and management to integrate data and ensure seamless data flow, and identify trends to aid in management decisions.
• Designs and generates queries, reports, and dashboards to drive towards meaningful business results regarding Talent Acquisition initiatives.
• Maintains systems to ensure continued operations and reporting efficiency, and assists in resolving software issues.
• Ensures data integrity, system security, and testing of system changes
- HRIS SPECIALIST at GOODWILL INDUSTRIES
- HRIS SPECIALIST at ECOLAB
- Benefits Analyst at ABM Industries
- Sr. Benefits Specialist at PSC, LLC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Network Systems Administration
• Maintain and upgrade HRIS (ADP, Oracle Taleo, Compensation management and compliance software with new employee information, existing employee changes, terminations, salary, and performance evaluation.
• Performs regular, ad-hoc reporting/complex and analytics tasks.
• Manage and monitor data feeds between systems. Performs regular audits to verify authenticity and quality of information flow.
• Develop and maintain standard work processes, user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Acts as super user/SME on HRIS administration and assists on projects as needed.
• Participate in the development, testing, and implementation of new or modified systems to meet changing business requirements.
• Ensures data integrity, testing of systems, handling of uploads and refreshes, reviewing, documenting, and installing upgrades, creating and maintaining integrations auditing.
• Partner with payroll to ensure accurate payroll administration through HRIS interfaces.
• Weekly reconciliation of timecard for 800+ employee. Manage timecard system upgrade, access controls and generate report.
- HRIS Specialist at San Diego County Credit Union
- Sr. HR Specialist at Manpower/Qualcomm
- HR Generalist at Sleep Data
- HR Business Partner at Randstad India Ltd
3 years at this Job
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor - Computer Application
- PHR - Human Resources
• Helped maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
• Interacted with both technical and business peers to facilitate data gathering and analyses.
• Provided production support including researching and resolving HRIS process flaws, performing scheduling activities, and recommended solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
• Upholds Lawson database for all health trust workforce solution employees
• Process all new hires, rehires, terminations, pay rate changes, position transfers, one time payments, and data changes in Lawson, eSAF and more.
• Provides organizational support to VP of HR and HR Business Partners.
- HRIS Specialist at HealthTrust Workforce Solutions
- Human Resource Support Specialist at Jackson Health System
- Recruiting Assistant at Teleperformance
- Community Outreach Coordinator and Math Interventionist at AmeriCorps/ City Year Miami
2 months at this Job
- Masters - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
• Implemented new HRIS, Success Factors Employee Central. Participated in User Acceptance Testing, as well as developing and conducting training for HR team
• Assist in the integration of newly acquired agencies by assessing best practices between each agency and coming up with one common process
• Process all employee transactions in Success Factors Employee Central each pay period for 15 domestic agencies
• Maintain employee data on manual spreadsheets for 4 International agencies, until they go live on Employee Central in Q4 2018
• Run various monthly and quarterly reports, as well as day to day ad hoc reports for HR team, Payroll, and Finance Directors from current HRIS (Success Factors) and former HRIS (ADP Enterprise)
• Conduct quarterly audits of HR database information for SBOX Compliance
• Create and maintain Microsoft Dynamics timekeeping system accounts for all 19 agencies
• Maintain Success Factors Performance Management system with Employee Data, as well as updating and mapping core competencies to each agency
• Identified $56,000 in annual savings by conducting an audit of company email accounts
• Provide employment verification letters, as well as verbal verifications upon request
• Validate and distribute Bonus notification letters to employees
• Compile data from annual Employee Engagement Survey into a comprehensive report for Managing Partners
- HRIS Specialist at Omnicom Health Group
- HRIS Specialist/Benefits Coordinator at Birch Family Services
- at Birch Family Services
- IT-Assistant at Birch Family Services
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications