• Maintain the integrity of employee data in the Booz Allen Workday HR System
• Team lead of a four-person group of HR analysts, assisting management with operations of the team.
• Part of the Workday transition team, worked closely with key stakeholders to move from Peoplesoft to Workday in 2017. Participated in multiple rounds of testing and retesting to ensure all business processes worked with no issues in the new system.
• Support several projects including new enhancements and updates when they are being rolled out. Work with IS colleagues to create and run test cases before new enhancements are rolled out to ensure proper functionality and support the firms users with instructions on new functionality via training initiatives.
• Oversee several different areas of Employee Data Management including, new hire processing, complex salary actions, data changes including terminations, leave of absence, location changes as well as department transfers.
• Data auditor for Core HR actions in workday ensuring employees are using the system correctly and assisting end users when needed.
• Create new job aids and process flows when needed.
• Utilize Service Now helpdesk ticketing system as Tier II support for Workday processes and actions.
• Point of contact for international hiring efforts. Process complex international hire records working closely with HR Business partners, relocation and compliance to ensure business rules are followed.
• Serve as Location Specialist on the team supporting the 23000 plus staff at the firm. Maintain and follow HR business rules for location mapping to ensure employees are aligned properly the to reduce financial impacts.
• Generates reports via various HR systems recruiting, HR and leadership teams
• Proactively cross trains on comprehensive HRIS functions to maintain business continuity and service standards in the absence of teammates and during high volume timeframes
- HRIS Specialist at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Contractor at Sparks Personnel
- Sales Support at Office Images, Inc
- Sales Support at Maryland Office Interiors
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Human Resources Management Certification - Human Resources
- High School Diploma
Support and maintain HCMS (PeopleSoft) for two non-profit organizations of approximately 10,000 employees. Conduct regular auditing and general maintenance of database while documenting business processes. Partner in testing system updates and collaborated with organization department leaders in developing feeds from HRIS for consolidated databases.
• Process changes in HRIS, including time and labor, department, and security role setup/modification
• Support day-to-day end-user help requests
• Create and deliver routine reporting and respond to basic to intermediate ad-hoc data requests utilizing PeopleSoft query manager and Tableau
• Build Tableau data sources using PeopleSoft tables; utilized basic SQL statements in building more robust reports
• Assist with annual open enrollment and merit process, including setup, testing, deployment and support
• Prepare, audit and transmit benefit carrier file feeds
• Maintain HR Intranet and Extranet pages, collaborating with communications team for a more streamlined view
- HRIS SPECIALIST at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST at Center for Infectious Disease Research
- HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR at Center for Infectious Disease Research
- HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST at HackSurfer - SurfWatch Labs
9 months at this Job
- BA - PSYCHOLOGY
•Implement, maintain, and manage all HRIS procedures for system entry, maintenance, trouble-shooting, and monitoring of employee records for data integrity.
•Super-user Administrator: responsible for granting access to records, system generated permission lists, process profiles, access group permissions, roles, security folders and users governing the application.
•Process all onboarding of new hire candidates in HRIS systems (email address, company credit card, learning platform, fleet program, expense report system, ADP registration, etc.)
•Manage, prepare, and distribute workflow process to necessary business departments and managers for new hires, manager changes, promotion changes, transfers, LOA’s, and terminating employees.
•Handle verbal and written verification of employment on former and current employees’ dates of hire, titles, and salaries.
•Execute, create, and prepare all employees action forms with back-up documentation for payroll with required signatures, partnering with HRBP’s, Compensation, Benefits, and Payroll.
•Serve as the person of contact to develop, analyze and format weekly/monthly new hires, terminations, sign-on bonus, field sales, finance, reward and recognition, headcount, government reporting and ad-hoc specialized custom reports needed to support strategic and operational objectives as well as data cleansing. Execute, run, and prepare master email address distribution list on weekly basis.
•Work closely with Talent Acquisition, HRBP’s, and Compensation on analyzing prospect candidate’s salary, short- term incentive, long-term incentives, and sign-on bonus. Ensure background checks are cleared and accurate for system entry as well as promotions, salary changes, bonuses and merits are consistent.
•Process all annual compensation merits, short term incentives, and lump sum merge letters for North America and Canada.
•Responsible on executing Organization Management; create positions, organization units - including job codes, pay grade structure in all HRIS systems.
•Manage time and attendance adjustments for non-exempt employees; PTO, bereavement, jury duty, and unpaid time off requests in ADP Workforce Now system.
•Prepare and distribute exit interview documentation and FEDEX labels are sent for field sales.
- HRIS Specialist at Ipsen Biopharmaceutical
- HRIS Specialist at AGFA
- MyHR Data Quality Management at Sanofi
- HR Data Management Coordinator at Sanofi
10 months at this Job
- BA - Still attending, 144 credits - Human Resources Management
- Certificate - education
HRIS Systems/Customer Support
● Provide Level 1 ADP support for all issues and inquiries
● Troubleshoot and maintain all ADP systems for company use
● Coordinate with ADP to resolve escalated system errors
● Generate and review daily reports to ensure data integrity and accurate employee pay
● Logging daily support to determine areas of opportunity for coaching/development of restaurant leaders
● Assist with I9 and recruiting system errors
- HRIS Specialist at Taco Bueno
- Payroll Administrator at Ericsson
- HR Direct Representative at Ericsson
- Records Technician II at Chesapeake Energy
3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Human Relations
Responsible for a wide range of IT and HRIS related tasks including, but not limited to:
• Plan / design / develop / test / implement new Workday process definitions. Use and application of best practices and Standards
• Audit / update / improve Workday automation including business process optimization
• Plan / develop / test / implement conditional rules for workday functions
• Configure / implement workday employee reviews
• Plan / design / develop / test / implement dashboards with analytic reports for employees, managers and HR staff
• Configure / Administer / Update Workday security & security groups
• Project Lead on Workday global processes and domain implementations (Workday onboarding global, eHR, payroll)
• Assist HR staff and employees in troubleshooting Workday errors, correct user errors and contact Workday with researched issues and root cause problems for backend correction
• Responsible for ensuring HR data integrity
• Advanced Ad-Hoc HR Report Creation / Querying
• Data Analysis on agency HR
• Assist HR staff in various computer related issues and system processing related issues as needed
- HRIS SPECIALIST at MERKLE INC
- DATABASE SPECIALIST I & II at MARYLAND STATE POLICE
- PERSONNEL ASSOCIATE II at MARYLAND STATE POLICE
- PERSONNEL ASSOCIATE I at MARYLAND STATE POLICE
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems Technology Application and Integration Summa
• Manage HRIS support inbox and all HRIS level-one service desk tickets on a daily basis.
• Work closely with domestic and international teams to make data changes in PeopleSoft related to store associates in 10+ countries.
• Contributed to the testing and application upgrade of PeopleSoft 9.1 to 9.2.
• Investigate, identify, and troubleshoot IT problems within the PeopleSoft system that are causing errors.
• Run daily reports and payroll audits to ensure all data is accurate for processing.
• Process benefit reports and communicate results with third party vendors as well as ensuring benefits information is accurate is the system.
• Process daily registrations and contracts for associates while following legal guidelines.
- HRIS Specialist at Abercrombie & Fitch
- Technical Recruiter at Abercrombie & Fitch
- Sales Associate, Part-time at Abercrombie & Fitch
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Serves as a Human Resources Information Systems Specialist with responsibility for project management and systems administration in the Human Resources Management Service (HRMS). Performs a wide variety of administrative and financial duties associated with HRMS: maintains and tracks available resources; administers budget as financial advisor for Human Resources Officer; develops annual budget, collecting and analyzing data concerning HRMS expenses, performance measures and workload. Advises HR management of new or changing requirements effecting personnel actions; ensures regulatory, statutory and administrative compliance of proposed actions. Prepares and/or assists in the initiation on revision of administrative policies. Works independently and with others in and outside of HRMS in solving administrative, systems, HRMS database, budgetary or staffing issues. Generates routine monthly reports for customers as well as analyzing for hiring trends, projects gains and losses and future critical need occupations as well as other data analytics.
- HRIS Specialist at U.S Department of Veteran Affairs
- Program Support Assistant at U.S Department of Veteran Affairs
- Police Officer at U.S Department of Veteran Affairs
- Police Officer at Yuma Police Department
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Liberal Arts
Works with other Company departments and HRIS TPA to create and implement processes that increase reporting accuracy, effectiveness, efficiency and automation. Uses Microsoft Office products to analyze and interpret data to create actionable reports for executive staff and all departments. Troubleshoot and problem solve various HRIS, SharePoint, policy, payroll and employee issues. Responsible for leading New Employee Setup and Day One Onboarding tasks during Orientation. Reconciles and processes payment for various Benefits and HR Invoices. Maintains and updates Benefits eligibility, Enrollments, ACA Reporting, Paid Time Off accrual accuracy and Retirement Plan participation within HRIS System. Assists with FMLA/Leave of Absence administration, Recruiting and interviewing, Benefits administration, Reasonable Accommodations, and compensation. Recognized for initiative, excel skills, exceptional customer service skills, critical thinking, collaboration, and efficiency.
- HRIS Specialist at Emmaus Homes
- Human Resources Supervisor at Missouri Army National Guard
- Benefits Coordinator at Emmaus Homes
- Human Resources Assistant at Emmaus Homes
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Technical Management - Human Resources Management
Former Job Title: Human Resources & Payroll Representative Current Responsibilities: 1. HRIS System Implementation/HRIS System Management -Successfully lead the HR team through a new HRIS system implementation from ADP Workforce Now to Kronos Workforce Ready -Training managers, employees, and HR department on the HRIS system functionality. -Processing employee changes and benefits into the HRIS system and into the Insurance carrier websites -Processing employee terminations in the HRIS system, benefit carrier sites, and IGOE (Cobra Administrator) -Building custom reports in the HRIS system -Running reports from the HRIS system for upper management -Running reports from the HRIS system and benefit carrier sites for benefit billing & benefit reconciliation 2. Payroll: -Processing bi-weekly payroll for 2 companies, EnCore Interiors and Lift by EnCore, using ADP Workforce Now/ Kronos Workforce Ready. -Supervised the bi-weekly payroll for EnCore Composite Structures -Distribution of pay checks to employees on payday -Processing final checks for terminating employees -Processing employee bonuses -Implementation of a more efficient payroll process -Training HR Department on the payroll process 3. Time & Attendance: -Auditing employee timecards using the Time & Attendance module in ADP Workforce Now/Kronos Workforce Ready. -Distribution of employee timecards for approval to employees and supervisors -Running Time & Attendance reports for managers on a weekly basis -Sending timecards to temp agencies on a weekly basis 4. Employee Relations: -Answering employee questions -Assisting employees with filling out Payroll/HR documents -Administration of company’s Wellness Programs -Assisting the HR Director during company events 5. Other Administrative Duties: -Scanning/Organizing HR documents into employee personnel files -Communicating employee status changes to the Training Administrator
- HRIS Specialist at EnCore Interiors, Inc.
- HR Assistant/Office Administrator at EnCore Composite Structures, Inc.
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration - Concentration: Management & Human Resources; Emphasis: Human Resources
Comprehensive working knowledge of HRIS systems, pensions, benefits, compensation, recruitment, training and employment matters.
Eagle Materials January 2018 - Present
HRIS SPECIALIST - CONTRACT
Maintains the HRIS and assist with general HR functions by performing the following duties:
• Ensures accurate and timely processing of employee personnel information into the HRIS systems.
• Consistently collects codes and enters various employee data into HRIS while adhering to company policies and procedures.
• Provides support for HRIS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results, or process flaws.
• Effectively communicates with HR and Payroll to ensure correct and timely entry of all data; run and review various audit reports for accuracy; and make data corrections when necessary.
• Circulates updates on behalf of HR on new hires, separations, transfers, promotions, name changes, or other actions as appropriate.
• Supports reporting needs for internal and external customers.
• Examines and verifies employee information updated by automated human resources processes.
• Maintains various types of employee files, to include performing quarterly audits for quality control. This includes filing for multiple HR functions.
• Answers customer inquiries within designated time frames and perform any required troubleshooting for issue resolution.
• Proactively reviews and recommends improvements to current processes and projects.
• Promotes technology to increase productivity, decrease rework and eliminate manual effort.
- HRIS SPECIALIST - CONTRACT at Eagle Materials
- Human Resource Specialist - Contract at Republic National Distributing Company
- Senior Human Resource Specialist/Recruiter at CONEXIS
- Payroll Team Lead at CONEXIS
1 year at this Job