1. Supreme role is to advise and support offshore
installation manager( O&M Manager) on HSE subjects which areundertaken at offshore location.
2. Deliver safety leadership( Petrofac golden hour) at
3. Ensure all offshore operations are aligned with Petrofac HSE golden rules of safety(GRoS).
4. Ensure all offshore operations are performed under PRATHEESH
Petrofac ISSOW ( integrated safe system of work)
5. Act as a lead role to perform risk management OFFSHORE HSE
process interms of management of change / task risk
assement/ operation risk assement etc.
6. Ensure process safety requirements are followed and implemented at offshore installation ( platform). HSE Advisor( Offshore)
7. Promote safety culture program on vessels and platform.
8. Conduct vessel safety inspection and support during management walk through.
9. Carry out internal HSE audits at project locations and
• [email protected] adhere with annual internal audit plan. 10. Lead HSE investigations and identify with root causes
• +964 781 27 13 149 and report into Petrofac synergy tool. 11. Ensure HSE plans are consistent with project
• Offshore HSE Advisor requirements and are implemented. Petrofac International 12. Ensure project compliance assurance program is Company implemented effectively. AL BASRA- OFFSHORE OIL 13. Analyse the HSE training requirements and ensure FIELD trainings are provided based on offshore requirements. 14. Ensure site team co-ordinate HSE data collection to meet project reporting requirements. 15. Coordination and scheduling HSE reveiw activities.
- HSE Advisor( Offshore) at PETROFAC International
- HSSE coordinator/ B2B HSSE Manager at PETROFAC International
- QHSE Officer ( Offshore) at Dredging International
- Officer ( Offshore) at QHSE
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma in Industrial - safety
- Diploma in Fire - safety & Engineering
Continued working as a DMT Paramedic/HSE Advisor during offshore operations for all Falck operations contracts as our department transitioned into P3 Global Personnel. QC’d all daily JSA’s, work permits & plans before being submitted to shore for filing. Monitored daily work activities to ensure a safe working environment for all involved. Led weekly area-specific hazard hunts and submitted the final reports to the project managers. Oversaw the logging and closing out of any hazardous conditions found during hazard hunts or reported by the crew. Conducted and drafted risk assessments for any and all work that was not within our regular scope of work. Assisted Clerks with logistical support on crew change, grocery, and delivery days. In charge of all Emergency, clinical and diving medical care for personnel on board marine vessels. Performed pre and post diver neurological exams on all saturation divers entering and exiting the system. Assisted Superintendents by helping to organize and conduct daily safety meetings and safety bulletins. DMT Hyperbaric manager overseeing night operations with Class A multi-place chambers during numerous TBM projects. HSE Advisor for BP during on shore pipeline replacement project. HSE Advisor for Helical/MEGlobal during Texas pile driving project.
- Senior HSE Advisor/DMT Paramedic at P3 Global Personnel
- Senior HSE Advisor/DMT Paramedic at Ranger Offshore
- Paramedic at Wasatch County EMS
- Senior HSE Advisor/DMT Paramedic at Falck Safety Services
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Emergency Management (Deans List)
- National Paramedic Certification - Accredited Paramedic Program
Captain Energy-Orla Tx, EOG Resource- North Dakota, Apache-Toyah Tx, Oxy-Toyah Tx. *HSE Site Safety Specialist; Drilling/Complitions including Frac,Wireline,Water Transfer,Flow back,Confined Space/Hot Work Supervision, Casing, Crane Op's, Rig Moves. *H2S Specialist; Monitoring various locations, heeding to Gas Calls(Alarms),Calibration of gas sensors, maintaining communication with Company Reps. * 3yrs+ Construction and Safety Management .
- HSE Advisor at TC Safety / Enersafe
- Safety Supervision/Safety Technician/Trainer at Safety Solutions
- Safety Advisor at Blazing Safety and Consulting
- Safety Technician at American Safety
6 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
New Construction 2,300 personnel
HSE Role and Responsibilities:
● Organizing and presenting HSE Tool Box Talk based on operational and safety focus points.
● Reviewed operation and safety documentation was in place prior to work commencing. Approved craft STA, JSA and JHAs.
● Managing daily PTW operations. Hot Work, Cold Work and LOTO permitting process. - Job Scope Analysis - Work area inspection, necessary tools and equipment, visual inspection - Approved documentation and sign off by involved parties - Assess, re-assess and close PTW 12hr cycle.
● Ensured contractors were following site SOPs and compliant with company and client HSE procedures.
● Conducted daily and weekly focus audits based on our HSE Trending Analysis Database. - Hand Protection / Awareness - Line of Fire - Pinch Points / Crush Point - Dropped Objects - SIMOPS - Moving equipment, tight work area, pedestrian / heavy congestion.
● Assisting in Unit Weekly Monday Mass morning HSE meetings.
● Key member improving safety culture by providing visible field coverage, effective communication to craft supervision and consistent support to the workforce.
● Conducted thorough area walk throughs, identified potential hazards, unsafe work conditions and mitigated hazard findings to eliminate an incident / accident.
● Documented all hazard findings and maintained detailed and accurate reports.
● Special projects team: HSE LOTO task force member. Reviewing site LOTO SOPs, rollout of LOTO documentation and educating involved parties.
- HSE Advisor at ESCI
- HSE Specialist at Total Safety
5 years, 9 months at this Job
Conduct daily HSE evaluations on Bechtel work force and coach employees on working safely and protecting the environment. Produce a weekly tracker with pictures on the observations conducted and forward to upper management.
- HSE Advisor at AirSwift, Inc
- HSSE Manager - Jumbo Project at Competentia US, Inc
- Health, Safety, & Environmental Manager at CITAL US LLC
- Health Environmental Safety (HES) Advisor at Chevron Big Foot Project at Fircroft, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Mgmt
- Associate of Arts degree - Business
• Facility Compliance Coordinator Ensure site compliance with OSHA, EPA and DOT regulations and Company Policy
• Person in Charge (PIC) and other representatives on policies, procedures, and hazard identifications
• Facilitate Spill Responce Trailers and delivery
• Audit and Inventory Spill Responce Trailers
• Assist, promote and develop HSE awareness campaigns and safe working practices
• Ensuring facility regulatory compliance, delivering weekly/monthly safety meetings
• Developing daily Job Safety Analysis
- HSE Advisor at Buccaneer Safety
- Field HSE Advisor at Woodlands Safety Consultants
- Field HSE Advisor at LCSC, LLC
- Operations Manager at Presley Car and Parts
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business and Engineering
Responsible for protecting people from harm, developing strategies that drive safety performance and support continuous project improvement. * Assist in implementing HSE policies and procedures with site management systems and HSE initiative programs. * Monitoring compliance to HSE standards; including monitoring Cameron LNG requirements; conduct scheduled field visits and inspections and recommend follow ups. * Review statistical data, inspection reports and compliance survey results. * Prepare required HSE to the HSE Department including HSE recordkeeping documentation such as OSHA logs, training records, PTSA's and HEART observations * Assist in the investigation of incidents for root cause identification, and recommended preventive action; support supervisors to prepare injury, incident and loss control reports * Support the procurement needs, and the training requirements for using personal protective equipment; evaluate effectiveness and recommend improvements * Support new hire orientation process and other HSE training needs * Attend Safety toolbox talks to support implementation * Monitor health and environmental hazards including industrial hygiene issues; ensure proper management and control * Manage first aid supplies and medical emergency services performed on/off site * Support recognition program development and administration * Participate in professional HSE conferences and organizations; pursue continuing education opportunities
- HSE ADVISOR at CB&I
- HSE ADVISOR at KOCH INDUSTRIES
- OFFSHORE - HSE OFFICER at NOBLE DRILLING
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma - COMMUNICATION
· Maintain Incident report tracking in petrochemical industry · Maintain training records & updates materials. · Assist in updating SOP’s for facility and field · Auditing Activities · Follow up with coaches and /or incident investigation teams with timely investigation of incidents of incidents identification of root cause and rapid correction · Performs all other duties as assigned to support the HSE manager · Maintain 95% training for all employees · Schedule training. · Build safety culture, JSA, Sharp card audits · LOTO compliance · Wire line · CTA and SIPP technique utilization.
- HSE Advisor at Schlumberger
- Safety Specialist at Brock Group
- Safety Specialist/ Air Technician/Tool Attendant/Project Manager at Total Safety
- Outside Sales Representative/Account Manager at Logan Oil Tools
10 months at this Job
- Some college
- None - Sociology
Responsibilities Ensured contractors where in compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations that met OSHA and MSHA standards. Conducted administrative and field audit inspections and assessments. Assisted with development and implementation of HSE training programs and critical tracking controls. Responsible to Interpreted HSE standards in the field and provided clarifications as needed to contactors. Assisted with the implementation of Rio Tinto HSE standard and supported the reporting and investigation of injury or incidents onsite. Accomplishments Ensured contractors where in compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations that met OSHA and MSHA standards. Conducted administrative and field audit inspections and assessments. Assisted with development and implementation of HSE training programs and critical tracking controls. Responsible to Interpreted HSE standards in the field and provided clarifications as needed to contactors. Assisted with the implementation of Rio Tinto HSE standard and supported the reporting and investigation of injury or incidents onsite. Skills Used Conducted administrative and field audit inspections and assessments. Assisted with development and implementation of HSE training programs and critical tracking controls. Responsible to Interpreted HSE standards in the field and provided clarifications as needed to contactors. Assisted with the implementation of Rio Tinto HSE standard and supported the reporting and investigation
- HSE Advisor at Rio Tinto
- HSE Manager at HSEPRO
at this Job
- OSHA 500/510 - OSHA
- OSHA 500
- HSE Advisor at Alucor Ltd
- HSE Advisor at
- HSE Advisor at McConnell Dowell Saudi Arabia Ltd
- HSE Advisor at YORK Linings International
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety