• Responsible to valuate and monitor HSE hazards and control of risks in the work place.
• Oversee assigned workplace(s) to ensure compliance with company, client and government policies, procedures, acts and regulations the HSE advisor will ensure the proper application and use of Black & McDonald's Safety Management Systems
• Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Safety Management System
• Assist line-management in incident prevention, investigation, analyses, and preparation of reports and summaries
• Post and maintain HSE files, reports, site inspection
• Ensure site/Black & McDonald orientations and awareness training are conducted for all staff/workers
• Act as liaison between project-line management and the HSE department
- HSE Advisor at Black & McDonald
- HSE Manager (site) at Scaffold Shrink Wrap
- Foreman at Edgewater Construction Group
- Laborer at Edgewater Construction Group
11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree
Ensure operations are conducted in accordance with safety and environmental standards, government
regulations and company policies and procedures.
• Maintain daily activity reports, incident reports, investigations and other reports as required. Coordinate with HSE supervisor and HSE team to ensure effective use of best practices and consistent approach to HSE responsibilities.
• Participate and audit job-planning activities, including Permit to Work (PTW), Job Safety Assessment (JSA) and hazard recognition.
• Confer with drilling supervisor and field personal and make recommendations to optimize field operations and ensure effective teamwork and HSE compliance.
• Participate in risk management and HSE activities including risk assessments, audits, HSE Meetings, Rig moves, incident investigations, and onsite work activities.
• Selected as Sr. HSE Advisor to oversee HSE operations for the City of Midland project covering 3 drilling contractors. Working closely with the representatives from the FAA, City board members, and Inspectors
- HSE Advisor at Parsley Energy
- HSE Manager at Austin Industrial
- HSEC Advisor at BHP Billiton
- EHS Rig Specialist at Hess Corporation
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - General Housekeeping
- - Civil Engineering
- Associates - Criminal Justice
- H.S. Diploma
- - Journey Management
- As a Health Safety and Environmental Advisor, I am responsible for the occupational HSE-related activities for all the company's operational areas. My duties require myself to ensure HSE risks are managed according to Company policies, standards and processes; industry best practices and standards; and in compliance with regulatory requirements. I work closely with and assists all participating personnel in the field and support designated operational areas. I have extensive experience within the onshore drilling, I have experience in the onshore industry for over 10 years and utilize this experience for HSE and Company objectives and compliance strategies. - Coordinate with HSE Regional Manager and HSE team to ensure effective use of best practices and consistency in approach to HSE responsibilities. - Promote a risk-based approach to HSE management utilizing Company policies, standards and processes for all operational activities. - Provide HSE support, coaching and training at all levels including promoting Company's commitment to 24/7 safety culture for all workers. - Plan and participate in HSE audits/reviews of drilling operations and related assigned areas to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
Support the implementation and achievement of HSE objectives and performance measures during all drilling operational activities.
• Lead initiatives to promote visible and proactive management commitment and employee engagement in HSE activities.
• Review existing HSE training plans and specific training needs, provide training, as appropriate, and/or facilitate visiting specialist trainers.
• Ensure compliance with system for collecting, storing, analyzing, tracking and reporting HSE performance data (e.g. Incident report findings, Audit actions, and related HSE metrics)
• Participate and audit job-planning activities, including Permission to Work (PTW), Job Safety Assessment (JSA) and hazard recognition.
• Complete monthly HSE report for area of responsibility and monthly drilling operational meetings and reviews.
• Participate in risk management and HSE activities including risk assessments, audits, HSE Meetings and onsite work activities.
• As a HSE advisor I am currently assigned to the chevron account and oversee chevron contracted rigs. I ensure that rigs are compliant with rules and regulations from chevron and Patterson UTI by coaching and training employees in the correct direction. My goal is achieving IFO on every location from the time and effort Implement on my rigs. I believe that to achieve this goal I must make safety important to employees by showing them the results from working incident free.
- HSE Advisor at Patterson-Uti Drilling Co
- Motorman/derrickman at Patterson-UTI
- Motorman/derrickman at Nabors Drilling USA LP
- Floorman/motorman at Patterson-UTI
10 months at this Job
Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago 10/2012 - 07/2018
$800M international energy company with operations in 13 countries
Oversaw $1.5M in three-year waste management contracts operations for nine offshore platforms and two onshore office and warehouse locations. Created JSAs and participated in risk assessments, other hazard assessments (HAZID and HAZOP)
and onshore incident investigations. Managed $700K, two-year emergency response contract, $40K medication equipment
contract, and related requirements for 100+ employees and 200 contractors across onshore/offshore sites and two
contractor locations. Performed HSE training and safety orientation for employees new to worksites as well as tracked all HSE
training records for 100+ employees. Served as Lead Project Manager for 2015 HSE Week.
• Carried out internal audits on company sites as well as external audits on contractors in order to initiate corrective actions and improve HSE systems.
• Analyzed data on unsafe acts and unsafe conditions, near misses and accidents as part of company's hand safety program, including development of training session and glove standard that reduced hand injuries and aided in achieving zero LTIs in more than three million man hours.
• Developed Certificate of Environmental Clearance (CEC) compliance reports and filed CEC and Water Pollution Rules applications for company platforms. Participated in offshore environmental regulatory audits in order to attain Water Pollution Certificates.
• Supported environmental impact assessments through research, document review, public consultation planning/attendance, and report preparation for Environmental Management Authority for drilling campaign. Program Development & Administration
• Developed and enforced personal protective equipment (PPE) standard for employees and contractors. Managed two-year, $300K PPE contract in compliance with requirements, ensuring companies provided contract employees with PPE conforming to ANSI/ASTM standards.
• Handled health requirements and developed medical procedures, managing day-to-day needs of six offshore medics. Liaised with suppliers for purchasing and maintenance of 100+ pieces of medical equipment/consumables.
• Reviewed and revised HSE and emergency response procedures (ERPs) including communication of procedural changes to work processes, and trained key employees in ICS 100, 200, and 300 levels.
• Successfully led 3 tabletop emergency response drills and 2 oil spill equipment deployment exercises that improved the company's readiness for oil spill/emergency response and business continuity.
• Created Wastewater Disposal Plan to evaluate and achieve compliance with local water pollution regulations.
• Developed annual HSE communication plan and executed plan by tracking completed communications rolled out each year. Prepared internal HSE communications and promoted collaboration by administrating SharePoint websites for HSE/Operations departments.
• Launched company's updated contractor SharePoint website and created HSE content for contractor meetings as part of drive to engage contractors in safety incident reduction. 225-362-4746 [email protected] HSE Advisor - PERENCO T&T LIMITED Process Improvement/Corrective Action
• Liaised with waste management contractors performing hazardous waste treatment, onshore and offshore recycling, and waste cost reduction. Conducted financial analysis of waste management contract in 2018, reducing overall monthly costs by 20-30%.
• Partnered with two team members to control department budget costs using SAP to create purchase/service orders, requisitions, and service entry sheets/goods receipts.
• Formulated Bylaws for Association of Upstream Operators of Trinidad and Tobago and revised Articles of Incorporation with legal consultants.
- HSE Advisor at Repsol E&P T&T Limited
- HSE Intern at Steel product manufacture operating as subsidiary of Nucor Corporation
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Laws - Laws
- Master of Science and Management - (MSc), Tropical Biodiversity
- Bachelor of Science - Zoology
Dubai/ UAE (Project Office) Basra/ Iraq (Project Location)
HSE Advisor Work Scope:
The performance of the work of certain facilities, comprising in the main of forty-two inches (42") diameter and 104 km pipeline and various appurtenances. Additionally, extension of the existing tank farm at the Tuba oil export terminal, namely construction of three oil storage tanks 66 thousand cubic meters each as well as state-of-the-art automation, remote control, power supply and firefighting systems. Duties:
• Implemented all existing HSE systems, procedures on the project and develop new procedures if required.
• Standardized HSE practices / procedures should be developed, maintained and implemented at Site.
• Monitored and reported on the implementation and effectiveness.
• Identified the HSSE training needs and monitor delivery and recording.
• Reviewed & approved project HSE plans of EPC Contractor/Subcontractor
• Reviewed and commented on the method statements.
• Carried out internal audits.
• Participated in HAZID and other Safety/construction related reviews during both Design and Construction phases.
• Ensured standards are kept and conduct project audits for compliance.
• Participated and managed Incident /Accident Investigations.
• Ensured accurate reporting of HSE Statistics.
• Maintained and reviewed records of client's complaints and discuss the preventive action in the immediately following management meeting.
• Reviewed contractor daily / weekly / monthly reports and provide input and verification, develop action plans when required.
• Actively participated in weekly Project progress meetings.
- HSE Advisor at LUKOIL
- Being a Mom at Family
- HSE Advisor at FLUOR Corporation, Ras Laffan
- HSE Advisor at ENKA Construction Co., Head Office
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- BSc. - Labor Economics and Industrial Relations
Field HSE Advisor assigned to various crews at various location through out Texas Compile and complete site safety emergency plans, and site safety audits Review JSEA for the tasks being performed Report Incidents as they occur Assist with the Incident investigation, Corrective actions and follow up as directed Track the BBS System in use Work with the crew on location as a site safety presence
- Field HSE Advisor at CUDD Energy Services
- Customer Service, Call center agent, Floor Supervisor at Teletech
- Lead Project HSE Advisor at Ideal Marine Staffing- Noble Drilling
- HSE Advisor at Savanna Energy
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Emergency Medical Technologies
Coordinate with HSE District Manager and HSE team to ensure effective use of best practices and consistent approach to HSE responsibilities Promote a risk-based approach to HSE management utilizing Company policies, standards and processes for all operational activities Provide HSE support, coaching and training on HSE programs Participate in HSE/DOT audits/reviews of oil field service operations and support the development and implementation of corrective actions Support the implementation of HSE/DOT objectives and performance measures Work with Operations to ensure compliance with system for collecting, storing, analyzing, tracking and reporting HSE/DOT performance data (e.g. incident report findings, audit and inspection actions, and related HSE/DOT metrics) Participate and audit job-planning activities, including Authorization to Work (ATW), Job Safety Assessment (JSA) and hazard recognition Complete HSE reports for area of responsibility and support operational meetings and reviews Participate in risk management and HSE activities including risk assessments, audits, HSE Meetings, incident investigations, and onsite work activities Conduct or arrange for industrial hygiene sampling and maintenance of associated equipment Support environmental and DOT compliance initiates and related activities Participate in the facilitation of medical care management, including employee interviews and frequent face to face follow-ups to ensure compliance with 3rd party medical recommendations
- HSE Advisor at Patterson-UTI Drilling Company LLC
- Counsulting at Heath Consultants Incorporated
- Driver at K&W Transport
- Operator at J&L utility
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Fire academy
- High school or equivalent
Site: AC 610 - DUBAI EXPO 2020 (Opportunity, Sustainability, Mobility and Al Wasl Plaza)
AC 591 - Madinat Jumeirah Hotel and Resort
AC 528 - Burj Dubai Downtown infrastructure
AC 559/ 535 - Burj Dubai Downtown high rise building Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor the workplace activities to ensure that workers comply with the organisational health and safety standards and local safety regulation.
• Promoting positive health and safety culture.
• Carrying out risk assessment in all relevant activities.
• Responsible for overseeing, developing, promoting, implementing, administering, and maintaining HSE management systems based on the integration and adaptation of recognition HSE management system.
• Carried out routine monitoring inspection of all relevant site activities to ensure safety measures are in place.
• Advise on the prevention of injury to personnel and damage to plant and equipment.
• To respond to employees safety concern.
• To increase the health and safety awareness at all levels within the organization.
• Identify personal hazards on new contacts before and during the course of the works, notifying the site safety organization and any additional fire precautions that may be required.
• Inspect the project daily and record all visible safety hazards, including identification of violators.
• Foster safety awareness in all tradesmen and supervisors on the project.
• Investigate further improvement in existing safe working methods.
• Investigate and advise on any requirements affecting safety, health and welfare.
• Ensure suitability from a safety viewpoint, of new and hired plant equipment validity of all appropriate test certificates.
• Accident reporting, recording and investigation.
• Determine the causes of any accidents or dangerous occurrences and recommend means of preventing recurrence.
• Have absolute power to stop work on site if they consider a dangerous situation exists or could exists and cannot be remedied immediately.
• Conducting regular weekly supervisors meeting and preparing minutes of committee meeting.
• Identify the training need and the competency factor of the site safety personnel.
• Conducted an induction all staff before work and daily (TBT) tool box talk.
- HSE Advisor at Al- Futtaim Carillion
- Safety Officer at Rotary Humm / Hastie International
- Teacher (volunteer) grade 4 pupils at Department of Education
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Elementary Education - BEEd
Onsite advisor for Roads and Maintenance Alaska, duties include Overseeing all other business asset advisors for training and incident investigation.conditions of crews working on pipe and valve replacements, road excavations, and tank/vessel cleanouts and painting, scaffold and insulation installation and repairs. Enforced safety policies and procedures and maintained compliance with local, state, and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
• Implemented programs, practices, and procedures to reduce the frequency and severity of accidental loss in workers compensation and general liability.
• Performed pre-job planning and logistics, JSA, THA, KPI.
• Performed accident and incident investigations.
• Perform all training for Dept.
• Communicated all safety policies, procedures, and measures to all employees.
• Conducted regular and routine safety inspections of employees, jobsites, and all buildings and equipment related to the project; resolved and corrected unsafe conditions and actions.
- HSE Advisor at ASRC Energy
- Field Safety Officer at Babcock LLC
- CMC/ Field Foreman at CH2M hill
- Shop Supervisor at OSHA
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
San Antonio, TX - November 2013 to April 2019
Compliance Trainings: OSHA 511, OSHA 222, OSHA 7505/ PEC Safety Service Line HSE Advisor
• Enforced Safety Regulations and Audits on 100+ locations
• Inspected the Rig up Process and Iron Certification for Hydraulic Fracturing Locations
• Ensured all employees used Lock out Tag out (LOTO) process
• Conduct field audits and assist with trainings to keep employees up to date on any relevant changes to Regulations
• Performs incident investigations, reporting any failures, accidents and monitor follow-up requirements
• Identify workplace hazards and mitigate accordingly
• Reviews and updates paperwork including LOTO, Hot Work Permits, and Audits
• Monitoring compliance to policies, standards and procedures. Field Safety Rep
• Consistently present and onsite at the assigned location for the duration of the designated timeframe to support Safety requirements
• Maintain an exceptional driving record
• Evaluates, maintains and distribute Personal Protective Equipment needs
• Kept a safe work environment for myself and all staff on the job site
• Coordinate and attend safety meetings, advising Management of any corrective actions required
• Keep abreast of any new documentation and training materials
- Service Line HSE Advisor at Cudd Energy Services
- Regional Branch Manager at Custom Food Group
- Route Sales at Aramark
- Owner Operator at Fed Ex Ground
5 years, 5 months at this Job