• Fulfill duties of the Contractor HSE Advisor as outlined in the current Lilly/Elanco Contractor Safety Management Program.
• Support site operations in order to evaluate and audit all Contractors safety programs and their field implementation of these programs.
• Serve as the Owner's technical resource for contractor safety and subject matter expert on Owner's Contractor Safety Management Program.
- HSE Advisor Elanco at Safety Management Group
- Project Safety Permit Writer Eli Lilly at Safety Management Group
- Project Safety Advisor Toyota at Safety Management Group
- Safety Coordinator at Pepper Construction
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Computer Technology
• After subcontracting to Talos for a full season, I was asked to hire on directly with the company serving as an HSE Advisor.
• I was assigned the central area of the Gulf and took care of multiple platforms in the Ship Shoal, South Tim. Ewing Banks, South Pelto, and Green Canyon fields.
• I worked hand in hand with field foreman in my respected fields to provide HSE coverage on all platforms in my assigned area. Jobs ranged from P&A, Drilling, Well Workovers, Construction, and Decommissioning. Petrologix AFS - New Iberia LA
• HSE Consultant
• With Petrologix I worked with multiple companies including Walter Oil and Gas and Talos Energy. During my stay with Petrologix I was assigned to multiple P&A spreads as well as accident investigation teams.
• My daily responsibilities were performing Daily Safety Reports, participating and monitoring BSOP program, assuring PTW system was followed, assisting in the development of JSA's, auditing JSA's, conducting both morning and evening safety meetings, patrolling deck, monitoring and reporting activity, incident reporting and investigation, SEMS compliance checks, as well as other duties. Apr. 2017-Jan.2018
- HSE Advisor at Talos Energy
- HSE Consultant at Forge Safety
- Construction HSE Advisor at BAY Ltd
- Safety Technician at Taylors International Services
5 months at this Job
multiple US WTG project sites
• Ensure Site Management implements the HSE plan and remains in legal compliance.
• Provide safety training and coaching to create a Zero Harm safety culture during construction
- HSE Advisor at HSE Partners LLC
- HSE Coordinator at Vestas
- Business Development Manager at Universal Separators
- Business Development Manager at Pro Active Safety System LLC
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Bachelors of Business Management
- Diploma - Power Generation: Wind Turbine Generators, Power Plant and Waste Water Operations
- Associate - Business Administration
Project HSE Advisor in Oyu Tolgoi LLC Mongolia, Underground Copper Mine Construction and Coal Seam Gas (CSG). Duties:
• Provide HSE advice and expertise to Project and sites to manage HSE issues and to improve HSE performance. This may include conducting and supporting HSE audits, inspections, investigations and training/awareness.
• Development of the incident database and statistical dashboard.
• Monitor work practices to ensure adherence to safety and environmental procedures and standards.
• Liaise and provide guidance to Project and or Site to ensure compliance with relevant HSE laws, regulations, company policies and guidelines.
• Conduct routine and ad-hoc analysis and investigations on HSE performance data to identify performance trends and areas of concern/risk at a Project and site level. Propose and follow-up on recommendations for action.
- HSE Advisor/Engineer at MONADELPHOUS ENGINEERING, MONGOLIA, AUSTRALIA & PAPUA NEW GUINEA
- HSE Manager at GEOGLIDE DIRECTIONAL DRILLING
- HSE Manager at VAUTRON GROUP
- HSE Advisor/Engineer at VAUSE WIRELINE
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety - Business Management
- Diploma in Public Safety - Queensland Police
Provide HSE visible leadership. Administer and assist with implementation of company HSE policies, standards and procedures. Liaises with onsite leadership and management to manage client HSE goals, priorities and key performance measures. Provide guidance and training to personnel on HSE policies, procedures, and standards. Conduct inspections and self-verifications of site operations as required, supporting applicable HSE standards for compliance of Company standards. Report incidents of all types (including contractors) to Management, through web-based reporting system.Implement and monitor completion of HSE site assessments. Implement and monitor compliance with Permit to Work, Task Hazard Analysis (THA), Work Safe Procedures, Risk Assessments (Operational Risk Management), and Management of Change Standards as required. Monitor and maintain adequate safety equipment, i.e. personal protective equipment, harnesses, SRLs, etc. Prepare crew hitch HSE inspection package, review inspection reports when completed and discuss with crew leads and project managers. Prepare a daily HSE performance report and submit to PM and division leadership. Review audit and inspection reports; monitor completion. Lead and/or participate in HSE related activities including but not limited to risk assessments, audits/assessments (both internal and external), pre-tour and pre-job safety meetings, weekly safety meetings, emergency drill After Action Reviews, Hazard Hunts, etc. Conduct HSE orientations for new employees, visitors, and sub-contractors. Maintains an active list of person-on-board (POB) for site control. Responsible for HSE document management. Monitor work sites and operations to ensure that a safety culture exists, encouraging employees to take total ownership and be accountable and responsible for their health and safety. Lead or participate in HSE related incident investigations. Prepare a weekly corrective action report indicating corrective actions opened, closed, and still open and unresolved. Monitor effectiveness of Behavior Based Safety Program by reviewing documented observations and providing weekly feedback to supervisors and employees regarding trends identified. Participate in internal, client as well as government HSE audits. Monitor compliance of HSE standards and procedures during critical operations.Perform additional duties, responsibilities, and special projects as may be directed.
- HSE Advisor at Delta Constructors, LLC
- Camp Manager/ Coordinator at All American Oil Field
- Drilling Logistics Coordinator, ExxonMobil Point Thompson Project at Alaska Frontier Constructors
- Drilling Logistics Coordinator at PRL Logistics LLC. ExxonMobil Point Thompson Project
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Hazardous Materials Transportation Course
- - Operation and Maintenance Training for Oxygen Equipment
- - Physiological Training for Hypobaric Chamber Operations (HAP)
- - EMT
- LTD Training Systems - Cold Water Rescue/ Survival
- - First Aid, CPR, AED
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Health, Safety, Environmental, Technician (HSET)
- Respiratory Protection
- HAZWOPER 40HR
- Confined Space Entry
- Energy Isolation
- NESHTA 40 HR Professional Workforce Communications & Trainer Development
- Industrial Hygiene, Instrumentation
- Petroleum Education Council (PEC) Premier Core Training 24HR
- Hazardous Materials Transportation
A.T.P Shop Worker: * Assembles Equipment. (Trees, De-completes, TBG Heads, Drilling Spools, CSG Heads/Landing Joints Etc.) * Prep /Paint. * Quality Check. (making sure equipment is ready for location) Warehouse Clerk: * Pull equipment per Sales Orders. * Assign valves and parts/Confirm Pick list. * Stock/Re-Stock Equipment. (Valves, Valve Parts, Seals, Bolts and Gaskets Etc.) * Clean and Maintain Warehouse. * Key Holder (responsible for making sure Cage/Rubber Room are locked and maintained.) Shipping/Receiving Attendant: * Gate Guard/Key Holder. (open/close gates before and after hours, ensure that any party that comes through is signed in accordingly) * Manage emails to follow up request. * On call after hours. (Standby for any special requested jobs or emails.) * Generate Shipments/ Transfer orders. * Receive Transfer orders and Purchases Orders. * Forklift operator: Load and Unload Motor freights/Hotshots. * Follow updates to set up Hotshots and ensure that equipment will be on location per time requested. Health Safety Environmental Advisor(safety): Current Position * Preform daily pre-shift JHA's. (Job Hazard Analyses) * Follow up on daily, monthly and yearly safety inspections. * Maintain and up keep all safety paperwork. * Ensure that all employees are following mandatory safety rules and regulations. * Ensure that Stream Flo Beeville Shop environments are in safe working conditions. * Incident Investigations: Investigate any reported incidents/accidents, near misses, First Aid Records and determine root causes and leading factors to prevent any further or recurring incidents. * Put together Incident Alert summary's and hold safety stand down meetings. * Perform Monthly Facility Audits. * Safety Training/New Hire Orientations: Ensure that all new hires have taken the safety orientation and have been walked through the new hire process. Ensure that all employees receive required 3rd party safety training. (Fire Extinguisher Training, CPR/First aid, Respirator fit testing) * Contractor Orientation: Ensure that all contractors have taken the safety orientation and have preformed a safe work permit before beginning work. * Order/Assign and Maintain Safety Equipment. (PPE)
- HSE Advisor at Stream Flo
- Assistant Manager at Hibbett Sports
- Crew Lead at Karen's Kleaning Service
4 years, 3 months at this Job
• Coordinate and assist the Director with the contract review process.
• May greet scheduled visitors and direct to appropriate area or person.
• Assist in maintenance and coordination of HSE Programs (IH, BBS, Drug & Alcohol, DOT, BI Dashboard, etc.)
• Assist with maintenance of overall HSE training programs (52 week, site specific, etc.)
• Assist in maintenance of safety policies and procedures.
• Coordinate and assist with maintenance of company abatement licensing.
• Prepare and maintain job site safety performance reports and summaries.
• Draft monthly, quarterly and annual HSE performance reports for each job site and company.
• Independently prepare and submit all regulatory reports to Director for review and distribution. (MSHA, OSHA, EPA, state and local)
• Compose, edit and/or proof corporate safety communications.
• Maintain inventory of HSE supplies (stickers, cards, hand books, manuals, etc. for all jobs sites.) Independently prepare and submit all regulatory reports to Director for review and distribution. (MSHA, OSHA, EPA, state and local
- HSE Advisor at Enquest Energy
- Service Hydraulic Technician at Flodraulic Group
- Mechanical Assembler at Siemens Energy Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Welding certificate - Welder
- High school or equivalent
West Virgina, Arkansas, Tennessee, Illinois, Missouri, & Alabama)
• Health & Safety/D.O.T. guidance for managers/employees
• Investigate all high potential incidents and all accidents
• Environmental advice with Dyno environmental group concerning Central Region
• Implement policies and procedures
• Health & Safety advisor for plant operations Pipeline construction in West Virginia Blasting on right of ways, creeks, etc..
- HSE Advisor at Dyno Nobel
- Shear Field Specialist/HSE Coordinator at ConocoPhillips
- HSE Supervisor at Swire Oilfield Services
- Senior Trooper at Louisiana State Police
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Philosophy
- M.S. - Environmental Occupational Health and Safety
- B.A. - Criminology
- High school diploma
- B.S. - Occupational Health and Safety
- Bachelor's Degree in Criminology and an Associate' - Sociology
Responsibilities Ensured contractors where in compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations that met OSHA and MSHA standards. Conducted administrative and field audit inspections and assessments. Assisted with development and implementation of HSE training programs and critical tracking controls. Responsible to Interpreted HSE standards in the field and provided clarifications as needed to contactors. Assisted with the implementation of Rio Tinto HSE standard and supported the reporting and investigation of injury or incidents onsite. Accomplishments Ensured contractors where in compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations that met OSHA and MSHA standards. Conducted administrative and field audit inspections and assessments. Assisted with development and implementation of HSE training programs and critical tracking controls. Responsible to Interpreted HSE standards in the field and provided clarifications as needed to contactors. Assisted with the implementation of Rio Tinto HSE standard and supported the reporting and investigation of injury or incidents onsite. Skills Used Conducted administrative and field audit inspections and assessments. Assisted with development and implementation of HSE training programs and critical tracking controls. Responsible to Interpreted HSE standards in the field and provided clarifications as needed to contactors. Assisted with the implementation of Rio Tinto HSE standard and supported the reporting and investigation
- HSE Advisor at Rio Tinto
- HSE Manager at HSEPRO
at this Job
- OSHA 500/510 - OSHA
- OSHA 500
On-site Safety Advisor / Consultant for BHP that supports the delivery of successful business outcomes through the development and implementation of a broad range of HSE work practices and procedures, and verification that these practices and procedures are effective. Apply a risk-based approach, foster a strong HSE culture and stimulate line ownership of HSE within the Operation and with contractors, ensuring that HSE risks are identified and controlled according to our HSE Controls Framework. · Worked in and have knowledge with Open Wells. · IADC WELLSHARP Drilling Operations, Introductory – Cert # 16208-E949BA – Exp – 21 June 2022 · Mentoring and over-site of drilling contractor crews leading to the rig - 1 yr. without a recordable incident. · Worked in Permian Basin on multiple sites in the area.
- HSE Advisor / Consultant at BHP
- HSE Manager at DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING
- Senior HSE Supervisor at DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING
- Senior Safety Department Representative - International at DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING
7 months at this Job
- - Accounting