Providing safety services to the construction, factory and marble quarries of the existing firm in Fethiye region. Title HSE Coordinator Company Name Company Sector Mekatronik İnşaat Building 1 years Starting Date Ending Date Job Type 1/8
- HSE Coordinator at Job Definition
- Permanent / Full-time at Job Definition
- Health and Safety Expert at Job Definition for "Soyyılmaz Audit Company"
1 month at this Job
- Master - Education Type
- Bachelor - Education Type
- Graduation - Education Type
HSE Coordinator for Oil and Gas Pipeline Contractor in the Permian Basin. Responsible for effective management and compliance with Federal DOT Pipeline Regulations, OSHA Standards and Environmental Regulations during the pipeline construction process. Conduct pre-employment, post-Incident and random Federal DOT Drug and Alcohol Screening, provide technical Safety Training, manage and provide training for Federal DOT required Operator OQ's, Training and Certification. Conduct Federal DOT required Competent Person Training, equipment operator evaluations and equipment inspections. Develop positive Safety Culture, monitor and assist with thorough JSA's and understanding. Identify workplace hazards and develop metiation practices. Conduct Incident Investigations and Incident Reports, Vehicle Incidents and HR procedures. Coordinate and Conduct New Hire Safety Orientation.
- HSE Coordinator at Barrilleaux Inc.
- HSE Specialist at Entech - Secorp
- HSE Specialist at MARATHON / PB Energy/ Tiger Safety
- HSE Specialist at Phillips 66 / PB Energy / Tiger Safety
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biomedical Science
HSE Coordinator Responsible for well site audits, shop audits. Also I am confined space coordinator for all confined space operations. Keep track of all training material and data entry. Training for cdl drivers and awareness. Implement new policies and procedures. Safety training, osha's 10 and osha's 30 trained.
- HSE Coordinator at QES Pressure Control
- CDL Class A Driver at Drisco trucking
- Transport Driver at Key Energy Services
- Equipment Operator at D and p tank
2 years at this Job
• Maintain performance data on various HSE Dashboards, websites, and applications
• Maintain PlanGrid and Safety App
• Design safety forms as needed
• Conduct and maintain report audits
• Compile and maintain safety records and trends
• Provide relevant information for HSE reports
• Provide relevant documentation and equipment to field personnel as needed
• Manage and maintain field safety inventory
• Coordinating Corporate HSE Policies, Standards, and Procedure updates
• Maintain HSE Manuals
• Coordinate Corporate HSE Meetings
• Record Meeting Minutes
• Assist to maintain Corporate HSE presentations
• Support peers and management with internal and external projects
• Maintain OSHA Logs
• Actively observe for all unsafe conditions and/or acts
• Coordinate and maintain drug/alcohol testing and records
• Coordinate and maintain onboarding processes
• Coordinate and maintain training schedules and documentation
• Conduct CPR & HSE Training
• Monitor and maintain employee records of training, qualifications, and certifications
• Maintain Owner Monthly Expenses and Reports
• Support management as needed Project Coordinator
• Assist in receiving plans for bid and issue to appropriate parties
• Receive and issue addenda for project bidding.
• Prepare bid proposal form and transmit
• Conduct Subcontractor insurance coverage audit
• Assist in the assembly of the bids from subcontractors; bid books.
• Assist Project Manager in obtaining, proposing and/or initiating project. Documentation to include: drawing distribution; project directory; submittal/shop drawings and related log management (if so designated); project schedule; lead time material list; RFI's, RFP's and related logs; building permit; job cost reports; plan sets distribution log; and project files set up and management.
• Set up job folders and binders; including computer set up.
• Assist in obtaining Bid Bonds and Performance Bonds; if applicable.
• Order insurance certificates for Client.
• Manage project documents, drawing revisions and process information.
• Assist in issuance of change orders and updating job summary.
• Compile and issue project meeting minutes.
• Assist in assemblage and issuance of monthly applications for payment.
• Update and manage billing logs.
• Assist in compilation of "close out" documents.
• Coordinate "as built" drawings with project superintendent, subcontractors, and vendors.
• Obtain all pertinent "owner's manuals" from subcontractors and vendors for project close outs.
• Prepare "Affidavit of release of liens/warranties".
• Expedite subcontractors' liens and warranties.
• Secure "Affidavit of consent of surety" if applicable.
• Assist in compilation of "punch list" and issuance to subcontractors.
• Prepare close-out documentation and transmits to Client and/or Architect
- HSE Coordinator at Gallant Builders, LLC
- QHSE Administrator at Cudd Energy Services
- Procurement Administrator at RPC, Inc
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Quality Control Supervisor /HSE Coordinator;
QC and safety functions in this $103M manufacturing company, 3 shifts, 360 employees, 200+ machines and plating shop,
Supervised 15 QC technicians with managerial oversight for average 225-250 inspections/tests daily (i.e. first article, in process, etc.),
Coordinate Safety and insurance audits/ conducted 150 training sessions annually,
• Contact: Bobby McIntire: 281-782-6662
- Quality Control Supervisor /HSE Coordinator at G&H Diversified Mfg, LP, Custom Metal Products Manufacturer,
- Commercial Construction Contractor at Williams Development
- Quality Control Manager at Burgess Specialty Fabricating, Custom Metal Manufacturing
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Management / Supervision
I currently keep this multi million dollar facility in operation. I not only perform skilled trade work and repairs involving the whole facility ie; electrical , concrete , mechanical , pneumatic , and plumbing but also supervise licensed trade work and work as a HSE coordinator . I do all onsite training per EIOS and I implement all worksite permitting for specialized work per employees and contractors . I work as facility project manager as well securing bids , payment , scheduling and prep . I perform all maintenance and HSE inspections and implemented LOTOV procedures for the LVMEM PepsiCo Plant .
- Facility Supervisor / HSE Coordinator at PepsiCo
- Emmisions Technician at Jiffy Smog
- Journeyman Finisher at ALLIANCE CONTRACTING
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Rooftop Safety Anchor “Roof Top Qualified” - Roof Top Safety
- Electrical 200 - Electrical
- Global Training and Compliance - Fall Prevention & Protection Authorized Person Training
- Journeyman Concrete / Electrical - Concrete
- OSHA 10 - OSHA HSE
• Ensure Compliance with Federal & State Safety Regulations ✓ Reduced DART Rate - 1.13 to 0.47 ✓ Reduced TRC Rate from 3.12 to 1.41 ✓ FES HSE Audit Score - 45 - Highest Score in North America
• Updating and creating HSE Startup Sheets & LOTO Placards for current and new production lines.
• Manage Worker's Compensation ✓ Settle Open Cases ✓ Implement Light Duty for injured employees
• Made Design changes to existing Ductwork to improve Weld Fume Capture efficiency
• ISO 14001:2004 audit with no findings and transition to ISO 14001:2015 with not findings
• Submit Annual Reports to Federal & State as required
• Submit Corporate Reports as required
- HSE Coordinator at Faurecia - FECT Franklin OH - Automotive Supplier
- Environmental, Health & Safety Manager at Harris Products Group - Subsidiary of Lincoln Electric Company
- Facilities Manager at Southside River-Rail Terminal Inc
- Plant Environmental Engineer at Batavia Transmissions LLC - Subsidiary of Ford Motor Corporation
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Chemical Engineering
- - Continuing Education
Pecos, TX Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment and practice in order to ensure compliance with HSE standards and government regulations. Collaborate with engineers and physicians to institute control and remedial measures for hazardous and potentially hazardous conditions or equipment. Investigate the adequacy of ventilation, exhaust equipment, lighting and other conditions that could affect employee health, comfort or performance.
- HSE Coordinator at C&J Energy Services
- HSE Specialist at Schlumberger
- Field Safety Representative at Basic Energy Services
- Site Safety Officer at Boots & Coots HSE Services
9 months at this Job
I am the HSE Coordinator for SOPREMA. I have been the HSE Coordinator for the last 5 years. I have led SOPREMA to four consecutive years without a lost time accident. Our current streak is at 1470 days. This streak is the longest current streak in Medina county. We have won numerous awards from the Ohio BWC and the Asphalt Roofing Manufacturer’s Association (ARMA). Some of my responsibilities include the creation of SDS, product label compliance, GHS, ensuring regulatory compliance, HSE training, risk assessments, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 compliance, Process Safety Management (PSM), environmental permits, filing environmental reports, SPCC and SWPPP and HSE audits.
- HSE Coordinator at SOPREMA, Inc.
- R&D Chemist at SOPREMA, Inc.
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- Chemistry - Biology
• Ensure all employees are up to date on all training requirements
• Conduct new hire orientation classes regarding safety (H2S, PEC, general HSE awareness courses, etc.)
• Make sure proper company provided PPE is being used while performing job functions
• Distribute gas monitors and make sure each meet specifications required
• Attend customer safety meetings as required
• Review all JSAs, track/trend, and discuss improvements/concerns with employees
- HSE Coordinator at Reach Wireline
- HSE Coordinator at Power Line Energy Services, Inc
- HSE Coordinator at Coastal Chemical CO., L.L.C
- HSE Coordinator at Saulsbury Industries, Inc
4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Health & Safety Technology-Level
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management