Snr. HSE Engineer (Project Management Consultant - PMC)
Mott McDonald Global Engineering Abu Dhabi
Project: Supply of Sales Gas To Talex, Construction of Consumer Reciept Station at Khalifa
Industrial Zone AbuDhabi (KIZAD).
Client: ADNOC GP (GASCO PX Division)
Jan 28, 2018- Present
• Evaluating work environment to identify and assess potential or existing hazard, by collating safety observation reports and HSE incident monthly statistics records and charts as a means to communicate incident trends to client and contractor management
• Reporting site weekly / monthly HSE activities and programs to project HSE focal point
• Assist in establishing site based workers' welfare committees and provide advice and expert training on health and safety related issues.
• Ensuring clients HSE resources and training materials are provided to contractor
• Reviewing of commissioning documents and coordinating Pre Start-up Safety Review (PSSR) before project commissioning.
• Corporate HSE business Plans, standard and Procedure implementation
• Process Safety Management/Loss Prevention - Performance/review of Hazard studies such as
• HAZOP/LOPA/SIL, QRA, HAZID, HAC, fire/gas detection system and Safety equipment layout,
• Application of inherently safer design and risk-based design techniques on projects from PRE- FEED to Design Close out, evaluation of technical bid documentation, MOC, identification of HSECES and their performance standards and assurance task verification, review of COMAH and HSEIA reports.
• Integrated HSE MS implementation
• Construction safety - site safety management
• Contractor HSE Management
• Audit planning and management
• Emergency response and crisis management
• Behavioral Based Safety
• Risk Assessments
• Business continuity - corporate and site operational risk assessment.
• HSE training, staff development and mentoring
• Project management
• Occupational Health and environmental protection
• Cross-disciplinary collaboration
• Regulatory compliance
• SME in Behavioral based safety system, Incident Management and Action Tracking System, PTW
• Fleet map design-plant emergency radio communication system. Snr. HSE Engineer (Project Management Consultant - PMC), Worley Parsons Resources and Energy, Abu Dhabi, UAE Project: Construction of IGD-E Package 2 Project (116km Offshore 42''Pipeline from Das Island to Ras Alqila )
- Snr. HSE Engineer (Project Management Consultant - PMC) at Sales Gas To Talex
- Senior HSE Engineer at Worley Parsons, Client : ADNOC GP (GASCO) Pipeline Division IGD
- HSE Coordinator at Engineer India Ltd
- HSE Coordinator GASCO Pipeline Division, Client Life Saving Rule Committee Secretary at ADNOC GP (GASCO) Pipeline Division IGD
1 year at this Job
- P.G. Dip - Engineering Management
- B.Sc. - Health
- Bachelor's - Occupational Safety & Health
Responsible for providing a safety environment free from hazards that may lead to any physical injuries and/or fatalities.
• Conducting job hazard analysis
• Conducting confined spaces entry assessment
• Prepare and deliver health & safety training in a wide variety of topics
• Ensuring safety regulations compliance
• Participating in preparation and implementation of the various elements of safety process management plan.
• Assisting the environment team as needed Post Graduate Studies AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF CAIRO PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL Completed the following 2 Courses. 1. OSHA-020, General Industry Safety and Health Training. Course Outline
• Safe means of egress to provide fire protection in emergencies from new or old buildings and structures
• Machine safeguarding methods and occupational health and industrial hygiene
• General requirements for general safety standards, and guidelines and requirements for special purpose equipment
• Purpose of the OSH Act and the functions of OSHA
• Examination of OSHA inspection priorities and the inspection process
• Rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
• Basic requirements for proper aisle and passageway maintenance
• Guidelines for identification and protection of floor openings and effective egress fire protection programs 2. OSHA-030, Risk management, Job Hazard Analysis and HAZOP studies. Course Outline
• Introduction to HAZOP, need for HAZOP and what are HAZOPS?
• Components of HAZOP
• Preparation for carrying out HAZOP and HAZOP teams
• Applying HAZOP and case studies
• Risk assessment as a legal requirement
• Identifying different types of hazards
• Carrying out risk assessment
• Carrying out proper job hazard analysis
• Introduction to process safety management (PSM - OSHA)
• Process hazard analysis (PHA) OSHA EDUCATION CENTER & THE AMERICAN SAFETY COUNCIL. USA. 30 HOURS COURSE OSHA HAZARD RECOGNITION TRAINING FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY. Course Outline
• Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act Module
• Recordkeeping Module
• Basic Safety Orientation Module
• General Safety and Health Provisions Module
• Health Hazards: A- Hazard Communication Module
• Health Hazards: B- Hazardous Materials Module
• Process Safety Management: (PSM) Module
• Personal Protective Equipment Module
• Fire Protection Module
• Materials Handling and Storage Module
• Hand and Power Tools Module
• Welding and Cutting Module
• Focus Four - Electrical Safety Module
• Focus Four - Struck-By and Caught in Between Hazards Module
• Focus Four - Fall Protection Module
• Cranes and Rigging Module
• Motor Vehicles Module
• Excavations Module
• Concrete and Masonry Construction Module
• Stairways and Ladders Module
• Confined Spaces Module
• Lead Safety in the Workplace Module
• Use of Explosives in the Workplace Module
• Scaffolds OBJECTIVES Seeking a challenging career with a progressive organization that provides an opportunity to utilize my technical skills & abilities in the field of HSE.
- HSE Engineer at PETROJET
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Mechatronics
AZMEEL CONTRACTING AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY In various projects Petrochemical and development of Infrastructure Including construction Projecs
• Preparation, Implementation and updating of the Health, Safety and Environment Procedures.
• Establish and maintain a professional relationship with Company's Contractor's, Sub-contractor's HSE personnel and multinational workforce.
• Manage and supervise the Orientation, Safety Toolbox Talks, and Training Programs.
• Emergency Response Planning, Training, Demonstration and Development of Fire Protection and Prevention System.
• Incident/Accident Investigation, Reporting and Follow-ups.
• Execute all jobs as per company rules
- HSE Engineer at AZMEEL CONTRACTING AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY In various projects Petrochemical and development of Infrastructure Including construction Projecs
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH 132 hours - EH&S (Environmental Health and Safety
- OIL AND GAS 233 hours Certificate of Professional Course Completion - EH&S (Environmental Health and Safety)
- NEBOSH IGC (International General Certificate) - Occupational health and Safety Professional
- Principles of Safety - OS&H (Occupational Safety and Health)
- Diploma in Fire and Safety Management - ES&H (Environmental Safety and Health)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineer in Mechanical in Engineer - BE (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Diploma Programmer in Industrial Safety - ES&H (Environmental safety and Health)
Developed and reviewed project HSE plans and conducted project HSE assurance activities.
• Worked with contractors/vendors to ensure compliance with company HSE guidelines, policies and regulations.
• Lead and conducted Project Risk Assessments (HAZOPs / HAZIDs / SIMOPS)
• Supported the Onshore Project Team to ensure that all HSE issues are identified and resolved.
• Understand the components of HSE Mgmt. System and assist contractors in its continuing implementation and maintenance.
• Developed, implemented and maintain company HSE documents adhering to local, state and federal environmental, health and safety regulations.
• Managed / Assisted in Environmental remediation and reclamation (Microbes / Removable)
• Conducted safety meetings (Pre-Job tailgate, Post Job, Job Safety Analysis, Environmental Safety Analysis.)
• Supported the development of HSE audit programs and leads local / field / process audits
• Supported the contractors' HSE mentoring program
• Supported and lead incident investigations as assigned. Develop Lessens Learn and share results with Sr. Mgmt. and the Workforce
• Developed corrective actions to address negative trends and near misses.
• Working knowledge of Behavior Based Safety Management and Management of Change process.
• Ensured employees conduct job safety assessments (JSA, ESA) on every job and that all personnel understand they are not to take short cuts, risks and fell comfortable about SWA (Stop Work Authority).
• Provided direct coaching to improve safety performance and hazard recognition and remediation, provide feedback to supervisors and managers on all local and field audits.
- HSE Engineer/Analyst at Newfield Exploration
- HSE Manager at Nabors Drilling Ft. Smith, Ark. /E. Oklahoma
- Field SIMOPS Operations HSE Advisor (Shell at Safety Management Systems
10 years at this Job
Environmental development project of Isfahan Refinery
- HSE Engineer at BALAGAR COMPANY
- o HSE Engineer at PAEEZAN COMPANY
- o HSE Engineer at MASJED SOLEYMAN OIL COMPANY
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor - Inspection & HSE Engineering
• Project: Initiated a product life cycle program, to track all chemical and physical aspects that effect the environment, health, and safety during its use, reuse, and recycle as a product
• Project: Internally audit our regulatory, permit, ergonomic, employee involvement, and working standards for the 300 person facility
• Project: Completed an internal audit based on regulatory, on-site contracting, and employee mental health based on internal, OSHA, and ISO standards
• Led several presentations to train employees on the regulations of RCRA and HazCom, Fire Prevention, and head management update SKILLS
• ISO14001, Tier II and TIER III Reporting, OSHA 300 Logs, SPCC, Compliance Documentation, Risk Assessments, Internal and External Audits, NPDES, Permitting, EHS Programs
• Industrial Environment, ArcGIS, Water Resources, RCRA, CERCLA, Air Pollution Control and Storm Water Management Compliance, OSHA, Hydrology, Hazardous Waste Management, Integrated Groundwater Hydraulic Modeling Software, Remediation, Air monitoring
- HSE Engineer at SAFRAN Electrical and Power
- Environmental Design Intern at S E McDonough & Associates
- Environmental Engineer and Environmental Health & Safety Intern at International Paper Co
4 months at this Job
- BS - Environmental Engineering and Sciences
- Minor - Business Administration
• Lead Emergency response team and ensure readiness at all times.
• Monitor and execute Operations HSE programs.
• Conduct different levels of firefighting, rescue and emergency response training.
• Conduct familiarization training for shift personal on the proper use of emergency resources; self-contained breathing apparatus, fire suites, hydrants, fire water monitors and automated fire protection system
• Assist in Emergency Response Drills by planning, executing and monitor performance.
• Liaise with external resources in emergency situation
• Monitor the plant fire and gas system to ensure the system integrity and provide quick response in case of emergency alerts.
• Ensure presence of an effective emergency response plan to cover all likely emergency scenarios, e.g. mitigate gas leak, fight fire, safeguard / rescue personal, initiate injury treatment.
• Manage inspections, testing of fire systems and routine maintenance on safety equipment to ensure the availability and readiness of all emergency equipment's.
• Observe the routine tests of firefighting equipment's and keep records.
• Participate in job planning & Job Safety Analysis with contractor and maintenance personal and check work areas to ensure all requirements are met and that the Safe Work Practices are followed.
• Ensure the proper implementation of the PTW system, and conducts daily checks of the Permit to Work process.
• Ensure safe precautions are in place regarding all maintenance activities especially high risk activities like those involving naked flame activities & confined space entries by conducting site visits.
• Ensure operations, maintenance and contractors personal are supplied with the correct personal protective equipment and ensuring equipment and devices are utilized and maintained properly.
• Report non-compliance of safety requirements to Shift Manger and recommend corrective action
• Monitor operation, maintenance and contractors personal exposure to plant Health hazards and ensure it is within the local regulatory allowable limits.
• Perform continues monitoring on all working environment existing hazard: noise, radiation, thermal stress .etc to ensure they are properly controlled and within the regulatory allowable limits.
• Maintain and keep records according to OSHAS 18001 and ISO 9001 and 14001.
• Maintain logs required by the local authorities or by the HSE procedures.
- Senior Site HSE Engineer at Egyptian Liquefied Natural Gas (ELNG) Shell & Petronas Shareholders
- Safety Engineer at Egyptian Drilling Co (EDC) (Maersk own 50%)
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical
- CAMS - Management Certificate
Project: Poly Ethylene and High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE) Plant SOCAR Polymer
Date: August 2017 - Present
• Identify isolation boundaries based on works scope develop LOTO permits and LOTO tags markup engineering drawings, De energize equipment's and depressurize systems and implement proper LOTO devices to ensure work can be performed safely
• Administration work for data and records on PTW/LOTO permits
• Archiving and filing closed and cancelled PTW/LOTO permits
• Lock-Out Tag-Out Mechanical and Electrical Equipment's As per Request by the System owner through given P&ID and Electrical Load Schedule
• Review and check Isolation request on mechanical and Electrical system
• Record and monitor active LOTO and PTW permits in the site
• Develop an effective efficient and co-operative working relationship with contractors and commissioning
• Ensure Safety of the workers during commissioning phase of the project through monitoring and Strict implementation of the system
- LOTO Coordinator / HSE engineer at Maire Tecnimont /KT kinetics S.p.A
- PTW LOTO Engineer at Hanwha Engineering and Construction
- Commissioning/LOTO Engineer at Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Commissioning Engineer/LOTO TA at Taisei Corporation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
• Implementing HSE management Systems and procedure of IMS in all facilities.
• Provide training for employees in Permit to work system, hazard identification for various activities.
• Participate, Review and Implemented HAZID / HAZOP / QRA studies.
• Making, Updating and providing support in the effective implementation of HSE Plan.
• Preparing Risk Assessment and Risk Matrices.
• Plan, schedule, implement & evaluate HSE inspection and Safety Audits.
• Organise Safety committee Meeting and Safety Talk programs.
• Investigate, analyse and suggest corrective / preventive measures for Accidents. Dangerous Occurrence & Near misses. Review the report for the same.
• Conducting various Safety Awareness Programs.
• Implement Work Permit System (LOTO , Hot work, confined space, Excavation etc.,)
• Facilitate Screening of contractors and conduct HSE induction.
• Evaluate Safety performance among contractors.
• Advise plant for preparation of safe operating Drills.
• Carry out Fire Fighting and emergency Preparedness Drills.
• Maintaining all Statics Records regarding safety management.
• Prepare evaluate Permits and Checklists.
• Prepare and Review the Analysis like HIRA, JSA, and RA.
- HSE Manager/Sr.HSE Engineer at ASHGHAL projects (Operation & Maintenance of Chemical& biological plants)
- HSE Engineer at ADCO/ADGAS/ADNOC project (Oil and Gas plants Construction, Installation& Commissioning)
- Safety Manager at Saudi ARAMCO/SEC/RC project (Oil & Gas, Power Project Construction, Installation & Commissioning)
- HSE Engineer/Manager at Drury Industries Ltd
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of engineering in Mechanical & Production - Mechanical & Production
- Diploma in Industrial Safety - Industrial Safety
Communicate with employees on best practices, behavior-based safety programs, and root cause analysis and also manage HSE documentation proofreading and editing. Conduct training and perform commentary drives and injury prevention assessments. Key Accomplishments: · Directed all HSE activities against auditing OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 international management standards. · Inspected and evaluated location environments, equipment, and practices to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- HSE Consultant at AZUS Consulting Inc.
- HSE Manager at DHL Global Forwarding (BP Project)
- Deputy General Director for QHSE at SOCAR-AQS (Integrated Drilling and Well Services)
- Deputy HSE Manager at SOCAR-AQS (Integrated Drilling and Well Services)
5 months at this Job
- International Diploma - Occupational Health and Safety
- Bachelor's - Business Administration