Corporate HSE Manager
- HSE Manager at Robert Bosch LLC
- Health, Safety and Environmental Specialist at Robert Bosch LLC
- Environmental Health and Safety Manager/Quality Control Manager at Delfin Group USA, Inc
- at EMR, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
Site HSE Manager for several projects. (DuPont, Westlake Chemical, Evonik, etc..)
- HSE Manager at Brown and Root Industrial Services
- Senior Safety Specialist at Sasol North America
- HSE Specialist to HSE Supervisor/ERT at CB&I at the Cameron LNG Project in Lake Charles
- HSE Supervisor at Ardent Services LLC
3 months at this Job
- - Hour SIPP Supervisor Incident Prevention Planning
- - Construction Safety and Technology
- Associate of Science
HSE Manager-plan, execute and control all HSE activities in the project in cooperation and coordination with all relevant internal and external stakeholders (e.g. customer, suppliers and authorities).
- HSE Manager at BEUMER Group
- Senior Project Consultant--Environmental Health & Safety at Environmental Resources Management
- Fire and Gas Life Safety Engineer Semiconductor Industry at Client Location
- Environmental Health & Safety Review Consultant at Danya International, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Occupational Safety Management
- Bachelor of Science - Technology Management
Performance Contractors-Turnaround-Valero Refinery Ardmore, Oklahoma HSE Manager Pic Group LLC-. New Construction- Power Plant Project Ponca City Oklahoma Owners Rep. Safety Manager SafeT Pros- New Construction GSK Pharmaceutical Plant Rockville Md. Owners Rep. Safety Manager SystemOne- New Construction-IPL Power Plant Combined Cycle Martinsville, In. Owners Rep. Safety Manager FDR Safety - New Construction- Steel Mill Osceola, Ar. Owners Rep. Safety Manager Intact Safety - New Construction- GM Plant New Paint Shop - Flint, Mi.-Construction on Ford Motor Company Transmission Assembly Plant Cincinnati Ohio Owners Rep. Safety Manager All these projects listed were all New Construction projects. I worked as a safety manage representing the owners. My primary job was to work with the contractors HSE personal to make sure that all parties were following OSHA guidelines and providing a safe work place for craft workers. Part of my responsibilities were to preform audits daily and weekly. Making sure that all contracts are doing their part in keeping records of all incidents, accidents. Audits on JSA's and helping to improve the jobsites. Making sure that all contractor was follow the safety guidelines per the contract. Attending all safety meeting, and give my reports, and audits to contractor HSE Mangers. Turning in audits to the owners.
- HSE Manager at Qualsafe Services-Turnaround-Exxon Refinery
- Ironwork Foreman at Fluor
- Safety Manager at SIMMCO
- Safety Director / Trainer at Safety Planning Plus
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certification in safety
After my first job in HSE officer I applied for high level of HSE field as an manager in cycle power plant station and finally that project has been finished
- HSE Manager at POWER PLANT FIELD SERVICES
- HSE Officer at POWER PLANT FIELD SERVICES
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - bilogy
JOTUN PAINTS INC, Quality Assurance & HSE Manager, 4/2013 – Present: Multinational with Factory in Belle Chasse, Louisiana. United States. Led successfully the Q&HSE department, in charge of management systems and its transition under new ISO standards for 9001, 14000 and OHSAS 18000. Achieved the reduction of non-conforming product to four sigma and service complaints in 10% after training on CI methods, conduct several audits to suppliers and toll manufacturers to decrease non-conforming product and increase delivery performance, work with personnel in numerous solutions for process that were identified initially as "human error". Continually promote zero incidents, spills and fires. Led project for competence development along with human resources department for production team to redefine job descriptions, training modules, competence validation and skill matrix.
- Quality Assurance & HSE Manager at JOTUN PAINTS INC
- Quality control analyst at Crop Laboratory
- Independent Linguistic Analyst at ONE CALL CARE
- Quality assurance coordinator at L.A. GREEN FUELS
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - PROJECT MANAGER
- Master's - QUALITY ASSURANCE AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- B.S. - ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
-Alice, Texas 2014-2018
Company that provides completion chemicals as well as downhole drilling, coil tubing and workovers .All part of a chemical completion solution. Business Development Manager-HSE Manager
Developed sales with recruiting and coaching 6 sales representatives. Took over and became HSE Manager for compliance reasons.
Formulated and instructed an HSE orientation training. Become compliant with OSHA.
• Perform field HSE audits and leading tailgate safety meetings for hazardous and non-hazardous project sites.
• Visit sites to perform well site inspections, job observation and ensure compliance.
• Utilized ISNetworld and site visits to evaluate performance.
• Quickly turned around a poor performing unit to self-audits and execution of corrective action in addition to institution of impactful employee training programs, which included respiratory protection, confined space, lockout/tagout, hand and finger injury prevention and waste management and fatality prevention.
• Understanding of demulsification, corrosion control, scale inhibition, paraffin inhibition and remediation as well overall knowledge of oilfield production systems
- Business Development Manager-HSE Manager at UDS-UPSTREAM DOWNSTREAM SOLUTIONS
- Business Development Manager/Operation Manager at SKYWARD COMMUNICATION LLC
- District Manager/Business Development Manager at CANRIG DRILLING/NABORS IND
- District Manager at SPECIALTY TOOL AND SUPPLY
4 years at this Job
Responsibilities Report to Site Construction Manager and Regional HSE Manager, observe and interact with the work force, conduct accident/injury investigations, monitor program for reporting and investigating "near-miss" events. Create and implement Site Safety Plan for the Texas Express Project covering five Enterprise pump stations. Maintain required safety and health documents/files. Monitor work crews in accordance with company policy and oversee safety committee. Manage Safety Information Management System (SIMS).
- Site HSE Manager at Primoris Services Corporation
- HSE Professional at Primoris Services Corporation
- HSE Manager at Superheat FGH
- HSE Advisor at KBR
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Occupational Health and Safety
- Associate - Occupational Health and Safety
Make all purchases and prepare all quotes for Kings peak along with all aspects of the HSE Manager,supervise all out going and incoming material make sure all shipments are on time and protected from damage , also set up and installation of all safety procedures acquired 30 OSHA training on all general industrial safety training re evaluated and organized KPM warehouse
- Purchasing Manager/HSE Manager at Kings peak MFG
- wharehouse supervisor at Lofthouse foods/Conagra
- Supervisor/technician at B&D Pest Control Inc.
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Manager Construction Site HSE Program for Client. Supervisor contractors HSE performance, safety training and Security.
- Construction HSE Manager at Cargill/Safety Plus
- Complex HSE Supervisor at AZTEC FACILITY SERVICES
- Turnaround Safety Specialist at CARBER TESTING
- Safety Supervisor at KBR
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school