HSE Manager for two Airport Projects one in Mexico City, Mexico and Houston, Texas. Development of Ssafety Mnagment Program for both projects to include Security Programs.
- HSE Manager at Parsons
- Project HSE Manager at Lane Mideast Contracting LLC
- Safety Consultant at PLAINS MARKETING INC
- Safety Consultant at EHS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Safety Engineering
My position as an HSE Manager, I am responsible for the implementation of the organizations safety programs. Developed and implement policies and procedures for all of Safety, Fleet & DOT Compliance, create and manage all DOT Driver's Qualifications files, maintain DOT compliance for company vehicles and drivers, reporting and investigation of all vehicle accidents that pertain to company vehicles, responsible for giving drivers safety training and managing HSE, H2S, PEC and Reasonable Suspicion training systems, completed monthly HSE reports, insure drivers are licensed in accordance with the standard and DOT requirements, actively observe for all unsafe conditions or acts, enhance and develop orientation for new hires, outline objectives to be completed during training, audited training and follow ups on daily activities and on the field training program (with trainers and drivers), run MVR's for all driver employees, manage the safety operations of DOT tractors and trailers, frac boxes.
- HSE Manager at Sandbox Logistics
- Freight Conductor at CSX Transport
- Federal Technician at TN Army National Guard
- OTR Driver at Gene Paez Trucking
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Criminal Justice
HSE manager I train all new hire employees and recertify all employees annually for H2S, forklift, working at heights, first aid, BBP, & PEC. I also conduct all pre employment and post incident and accident drug testing, write all policies and procedures according to job types and functions, I also update isn and conduct all investigations on the safety side as well as all reports.
- HSE Manager at Petro Mechanical Services
- On site safety consultant for Chevron D and C at Warden consulting LLC
- Safety Specialist at DXP Safety Services
- HSE Representative at Butch's rathole and anchor
3 months at this Job
- N/A - N/A
➢ Implementation of safety policy and procedure of the company's and international standards.
➢ Preparing and maintain HSE related plans and documents and risk assessments as per the requirements.
➢ Giving induction and appropriate training for the new comer's and all employees.
➢ Conducting tool box talk and re-orientations to all workforce
➢ Attending HSE meeting with clients and contractors.
➢ Daily routine inspection of tasks on site to improve the safety system of work.
➢ Following PTW system as per the requirements
➢ Coordination between HSE departments and execution departments and clients.
➢ Roles of supervision in accident prevention.
➢ Review method statements and hazard analysis for the various activities.
➢ Coordinating with the client on any related issues on site.
➢ Organize and make HSE program and plan of the company for the project
➢ Analyze and understand the project standard of the client
➢ Member of the investigating committee in case of near miss/accident /incident.
➢ Performing risk assessments of each are of work activity and making recommendation on action to be taken to reduce the risks
➢ Setting up of documented safety procedures and precaution covering all aspects of the activities and adoption of system of disseminating them to entire staff
➢ Advising project supervisor and managers on implementation of various aspects of safety procedures
➢ Developing within the establishment an atmosphere of safety consciousness by example by discussion by advice and training.
➢ Ensure that all no routine and potentially hazardous routine jobs are carried out under work permits with associated complementary certificated and work hazard information system (WHIS) are duly followed.
➢ Leading the investigation of an accident and making recommendation on modified procedure to avoid re-occurrence.
➢ Ensuring the flammable materials are stored in a well restricted, ventilated area away from source of ignition.
➢ Maintain records of accident that occurs in the project including detail analysis of each injury and damage.
➢ Review all the area classification, Fire and Safety requirement drawings, procedures, documents and materials as per the standard.
➢ Monitoring sub-contractor site activity frequently.
➢ Inspection of machineries and tools materials and color codification.
➢ Monthly Inspection of fire extinguishers and firefighting equipment's.
➢ Daily inspection of food wastes, housekeeping and proper segregation of food wasted and other wastes.
➢ Attending weekly and monthly HSE review meetings with Team leaders.
➢ Preparation of safety procedures.
➢ HSE induction/orientation for the visitors all employees.
➢ Training conducting for the crew member
➢ Incident and accident report follow-up
➢ Coordinate with the crew drills.
- HSE manager at HSE Field
- Maintenance Manager at Delta Communication Company
- Maintenance Manager at Al - mutareb - Yemen
- Site Engineer at Atomic Energy Organization
11 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - Electrical Engineering
Point of Contact: Mike Stewart | HSE Manager | 281-793-5300 Key Achievements: Covestro Baytown Projects Average workforce of 70 employees. In 12 month period, workforce accrued over 108,000 work hours Injury Free. Safety Culture development resulted in increased peer intervention program participation and reporting from 68% to 100% of benchmark goals. Nominated by client and Received HBR 2018 Safety Excellence Awards for Best in Class and Newcomer of The Year. ISTC/GTBR 2018 Safety Achievement Awards: Achievement – Greater than 1 million Recordable Free Work Hours, Achievement – 3 years or Greater Lost Time Free, Achievement – Sustained Performance: 3 years Recordable Free Gulfstream LHC-9 Project Average workforce of 250 employees accrued over 890,000 work hours Recordable Free. Hazard Probability Rating decreased to lowest of all contractors on project. - Assist in the development of the project safety programs. - Establish and conduct jobsite orientation for every new employee for the project and administer and record their participation in the orientation program and issue identification to those employees completing the orientation program. - Establish and conduct weekly meetings with client representatives, construction management teams, and other site HSE representatives relating to site specific safety regulations to ensure proper compliance. - Conduct daily jobsite and work area inspections providing intervention and guidance regarding HSE compliance matters. - In cooperation with the client representatives and project management team, conduct formal weekly jobsite inspections and complete the safety checklist noting any safety violations and corrective action plans. - Record, notify and prepare written report of any violations or unsafe practices to client for immediate correction actions. - Assist Project Construction Manager, Superintendents, and Senior General Foremen in establishing and implementing proper compliance measures regarding Elevated Work, Hoisting and Rigging, Hot Work, Confined Space, and General Duty procedures. - Respond to all emergency and non-emergency incidents providing initial resolution measures as needed, freezing scenes for investigative integrity, providing care as needed for injured or ill employees, and leading or assisting in the investigation and Root Cause Determination for all incidents. - Establish and maintain all required health and safety records. - Assist the Human Resources Claims Coordinator in the management of claims.
- HSE Manager at JV Driver
- Owner, Chief Operations Officer at Riggs & Riggs, LLC
- Director of Training - US Army Aviation Center of Excellence at Survival Systems USA
- Vice President Texas Operations at Occupational Safety Training, Inc
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
General HSE Manager Duties: As the EPC HSE Manager responsible for the health, safety, and training for 1500 personnel on the Thai Binh Thermal Power Plant and Transmission Lines Construction Project. Direct the safety team of 19 personnel to conduct safety audits of the sub-contractors, monitor construction of civil, and erection activities to prevent accidents and incidents on the job site. Project consists of 2x300 MW coal fired thermal power plants transmission lines, and all associated infrastructure. Achieved 11+ Million Safe Man Hours without LTI lost time incident.
- General HSE Manager at Marubeni Corporation
- HSE Senior Environmental Technician at KBR
- HSE Senior Environmental Technician at KBR Contract Base Closures
- Owner at Steve's Lock and Safe
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Corporate HSE Manager and Senior advisor. Responsibilities include development, implementation and administration of HILL's Corporate HSE Management System. Serve a senior advisor to Hill's CEO, COO, President, Corporate Vice Presidents and Senior Regional Managers. Work intra-departmentally providing administrative assistance to management teams within corporate counsel, human resources, benefits, risk management and insurance, learning and development, marketing, and operations. Administrative roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to Hill health safety and environmental (HSE) program updates, pre-project HSE assessments, development of project-specific HSE plans, developing personal protective equipment requirements, participate in the development of Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), evaluate and design safety and health training programs, coordinate the management of field injuries and post-injury claims, maintain OSHA recordkeeping logs, actively participate in incident and accident investigation and stop work order, prescribe corrective actions and communicated lessons learned, maintain Hill's good standing within ISNetworld and Avetta databases, Coordinate monthly and quarterly HSE inspections with stakeholders of active projects occurring within multiple industry sectors throughout the Americas throughout various project stages. Sectors include but are not limited to, transportation (highway, airport, shipping ports, and light rail), Government Services Administration (renovation and new construction), NASA Langley Research Center, Education (public and private universities, medical (hospital renovation), Correctional institutions (state and county). HSE inspections always include proactive participation by Hill project and construction management personnel for the purposes of increasing their abilities to actively minimize or prevent HSE related losses.
- Corporate HSE Manager at Hill International, Inc
- HSE Manager at AECOM
- Corporate Safety Officer at Allied Painting Inc
- Director Safety and Health at Groundwater Treatment & Technology LLC
1 month at this Job
- BS - Occupational Safety and Health
- HSE Manager FSB-Ferrovial Agroman at BATCO JV
4 years, 5 months at this Job
• HSE Manager duties included oversight and support for my team.
• Responsible for developing a Corporate and Field level HSE department that included (5) Field HSE Representatives (1) Office Admin.
• Devise, implement, and monitor new policies and activities aimed at providing a safe and healthy work environment to the employees
• Identify areas of improvement and perform risk assessment for all offices in the the region
• Lead investigations for accidents and near miss incidents and identify root cause
• Recruit and train HSE staff
• Prepare reports and provide copies to all agencies/clients
• HSE Reps Responsibilities include: Training for New Hires, H2s Training and Field audits, including monthly safety meetings
• Made schedules for all HSE Reps
- Regional HSE Manager at Path Safety Training, LLC
- Trucking Manager / Safety Trainer at Path Energy Services, Inc
- Truck Driver & Field Safety Rep at Basic Energy Services
- Roustabout Hand / Backhoe Operator at PETROPLEX ENERGY
6 years at this Job
2 YEARS, 2013 - 2015
• Monitor the implementation of the approved contractor and sub-contractors project HSE plan and procedures, Perform PTW daily inspection.
• Initiated pre-job toolbox talks, new employees' safety orientations and PPE compliance inspection; and enhanced employees' compliance with Health, Safety and environment rules by 100%
• Supported the HSE Manager in the smooth conduct of suitable and sufficient hazard identification and risk assessments, rolled out gap-addressing recommendations, followed up and optimally enhanced safe operations by 100%.
• Took custody of all HSE KPIs, tracked and monitored HSE performance, reported to management on a regular basis.
• Supported in development of an effective incident reporting and investigation system, identified, investigated and eliminated major safety violations, unsafe conditions and smoothly implemented corrective actions.
• Worked closely with Corporate HSE staff in the preparation and submittal of requests for environmental permits relating to solid wastes and transportation of hazardous materials and waste.
- Supported the HSE Manager at PTW
2 years at this Job