- HSE Officer at HSE
- Assist HSE manager in preparing JSA at Pakistan Accumulator Pvt. LTD
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- NEBOSH - International General Certificate
- MBA - Business Administration
HSE Officer/Specialist. Oversee all HSE responsiilities for client HP. Update policies and procedures, Incident Investigation, Risk Management, Drive Corporate Initiatives, Inspections, and audits, Support line management with corrective and preventative actions, Travel through region supporting multiple sites, KPI focused and driven. Drive training to keep compliant.
- HSE Officer at JLL
- Campus Environmental Safety & Health Specialist at JLL - Jones Lang LaSalle
- Campus Safety & Health Manager at Wyman Gordon- PCC Company
- IMS HSE Manager at Canon Business Process Services Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
PROJECT: EXPO 2020 VILLAGE JABEL ALI DUBAI
POSITION: HSE OFFICER
• Liaise with Site Management to ensure that all work is planned and conducted safely.
• Ensure implementation & comply with HSE policies, plans, procedures and others instruction from Client/Consultant.
• Approved Permit to Work (PTW) as per requirements on daily basis.
• Conducting tool box talks, inductions and training to all health and safety requirements on site including instructions.
• Conduct accident and incident investigation in facility building management and review.
• Increasing safety awareness among staff through regular meetings at all levels and the usefulness of the Bow Tie analysis
• Ensuring that all employees are equipped with the necessary protective clothing (Five point PPEs) & equipments.
• Providing assistance on safety matters to Management, Supervisors and workers.
• Coordinating with Fire Services, Medical Services and Security in case of an emergency
• Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
• Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
• Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
• Proficient in inspecting near misses, dangerous occurrences and supervision of scaffoldings.
• Fire safety and Fire Drill, evacuation procedures and emergency response Operation.
• Inspection of Firefighting equipment (hose reels, fire extinguishers, Alarm system, detectors)
• Prepare future safety plans based on past experiences and facts.
• Ability to manage and control all types of health and safety issues.
• Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
• Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
• Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
• Conduct daily and monthly HSE Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed.
• Perform facility HSE Inspections
• Follow Fall Protection program, inspect all fall protection equipment and maintain inspection records.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by HSE manager.
- HSE OFFICER at CHINA STATE CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING CORPORATION MIDDLE EAST LLC
- CONSULTANT at DAARY GENERAL CONTRACTING
- MASTER DEVELOPER at CROWN PRINCE COURT
- SAFETY OFFICER at GREIF FLEXIBLES PAKISTAN (PVT.) LIMITED
1 month at this Job
Project: Nestle Water Factory, NPCC, Ansaldo industry, Rainbow industry Client: Nestle Company LLC, NPCC, ANSALDO Main Contractor: Prompt Steel Building & Contracting Company. Sub-Contractor: Al Banan Construction Company. Consultant: Capital Engineering Consultants. PROJECT DESCRIPTION Nestle Water Factory, Work Shop Building, Production Buildings, Fabrication Buildings, Sub Stations, and Suction Tanks, Pipe Rack Foundations, ITR Building, Bore Piling and Secant Pilling. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:- ❖ Ensuring Risk Assessment /job Hazard analysis is done in advance of commencement activities and ensuring all preventive / control measures are in place. ❖ Monitoring all lifting equipment and accessories / tackles is certified and has a valid color code. ❖ Attending safety and operational meetings and tool box talk meetings. ❖ Daily site safety inspection including Housekeeping, PPE, Fire points, Hot work & Cold work permit, Working Platforms, Access/Egress, Welfare facilities and taking necessary actions. ❖ Accident / Incident investigation. ❖ Verifying and reporting weekly equipment checklist. ❖ Verifying and ensuring quarterly color coding of tools and equipment's. ❖ Coordinating with client HSE personnel's. ❖ Identifying the hazards and providing corrective/preventive measures. Providing gas test for confined space entry. ❖ Close monitoring potential high risk activities. ❖ Supervising and guiding Junior Safety Officer and assistants. ❖ Submitting daily report to HSE engineer. ❖ Immediately stop and correct unsafe acts or conditions committed by violators and expel repeat offenders. 2. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:-
- HSE Officer at Nestle Company LLC
- HSE OFFICER at Miraj GENERAL TRANSPORT EST UAE (MGT)
2 years, 6 months at this Job
• Ensured Job hazards analysis (JHA) and risk assessment is conducted before commencing any task.
• Monitoring workers for exposure to health and safety hazardous conditions.
• co-ordinate and monitor HSE performance on projects
• Co-ordinating and monitoring HSE performances on the project.
• support project leadership in implementing the management system
• Took part in incident investigations, reporting Near Miss and Accidents and recommending improvement to the Health and Safety Management System. IN -HOUSE COURSES OIL AND GAS COURSES ATTENDED
• Eight Golden Rules of Safety CONSTRUCTION COURSES ATTENDED
• Tool box meeting
• Job Hazard Analysis
• Risk assessment SPECIALIZED FIRE COURSES ATTENDED
• Fire Safety and Fire Prevention
• How to use fire extinguisher
- HSE Officer at Jimart Marine Nigeria Limited
- HSE Officer at Jimart Marine Nigeria Limited
- Logistic Manager at Evidence Nigeria Limited
- Confidential Data Entry Officer/ Data Processing at Evidence Nigeria Limited
5 years at this Job
- School Certificate - Examination
- Leaving Certificate - FSLC
Job Responsibility:- 1. Lead system and development section for Corporate HSEQ which involves review of HSE manual, procedures, work instruction and etc. 2. Responsible for the preparation of monthly reports to management committee 3. Maintain and update HSEQ data base and website particulars 4. Coordinate with 3rd party for corporate campaigns / professional organization's / societies etc. 5. Assist in planning for budget, audits, training etc. 6. Analyze accident statistics & issue safety alerts 7. Participate in risk reduction workshops. 8. Responsible for the HSE staff training management.
- HSE Officer/Engineer at BUMI ARMADA SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- HSE Coordinator at BUMI ARMADA BERHAD
- Senior Safety & Health Officer at PSI INCONTROL Sdn. Bhd
- Safety & Health Officer at Mersing Construction Sdn Bhd
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Industrial
- Nebosh - International General Certificate
- Diploma - Occupational Safety And Health
- Certificate - Safety and Health Officer
- Certificate - Quality Engineering
Port Harcourt ❖ Carry out routine inspection of production lines in the industries, ensuring that on-the-spot tests of products conform to the Nigeria Industrial Standard (NIS). ❖ Conduct periodic enlightenment of SON market survey activities through seminar workshop with stakeholders and publication in print media. ❖ Carry out off-shore conformity assessment programme to ensure that certain regulated imports comply with the approved technical and other specifications acceptable in Nigeria. ❖ Coordinate fast track clearance of goods at the ports thus facilitating trade. ❖ Investigate consumer complaints and give assistance in resolving them in collaboration with manufacturers. ❖ Conduct HSE training to factory workers on the importance of PPE, fire prevention, Hazard identification and prevention, forklift safety and accident prevention.
- Quality Assurance, HSE Officer at Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
- HSE OFFICER at Lemna Energy Resources
- HSE OFFICER at Premier Engineering Services
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.Sc - Industrial Chemistry
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- HSE Officer at NMDC
- HSE Officer at CCCL CONSTRUCTION
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B. A - philosophy
- PG diploma in fire safety engineering and management - fire safety engineering and management
· Worked in a Akoya Damac hotel apartment project by DAMAC as a site Sr. HSE Officer. · Worked in a TECOM project under DCCA jurisdiction as a HSE Site Incharge. · Working in a Miraclz (B+G+2p+34+Roof Floor) Project By DANUBE as a HSE Engineer. v Implementing safe system and procedures of job at work place. v Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment. v Implementing company’s HSE plan. v Daily, Weekly Tool Box Talks & monthly HSE Meeting. v Conducting the specific trainings when necessary. v Conducting internal audits to the sub-contractor. v HSE Induction Training, Emergency exercise. v Implementation of Work Permit System. v Ensure waste management control. v Monitoring welfare facilities for the workers. v Ensure the equipment & materials are safe for use. v Ensure all kinds of safety measures are applied for rigging jobs. v Applying the company safety policies, regulations and programs, detects unsafe work practices and conditions and analyses accidents. v Recording the required HSE related documents. v Providing the Closeout reports to the relevant authorities. v Conducting inspections and surveys on all services carried out by the subcontractor according to pre‐set schedule to ensure the company fire & safety regulation Standards and HSE policies are applied. v Fire Fighting equipment’s maintenance and training to the all employees. v Execute Safety orientation program for the employees. v Induction Training to the new employees. v Increase and apply the awareness on health and safety levels within the organization. v Provide investigate and report on working conditions to the Senior Officers. v Preserve Fire Prevention and Firefighting equipment’s wherever necessary. v Preserve barricades, warning signs and flashing for deep excavation. v Inspect and maintain Fire Extinguisher tags and log’s
- Sr.HSE Officer at NARESCO CONTRACTING L.L.C
- HSE OFFICER at Al-Mizhar Contracting L.L.C
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - engineering of Electrical & Electronics