HSE Supervisor for Toyo Engineering (Client representing Shintech) on the $1.4billion Shintech Ethylene Plant Expansion (SECP Project). Manpower 3,500+ personnel. 10million man hours reached without a lost time injury.
• Shintech Plaquemine, LA
- HSE Supervisor at Shintech Ethylene Plant Expansion
- Safety Advisor at Cameron LNG
- Safety Supervisor at Turner Industries Group, L.L.C
- EHS Coordinator at Methanex Corporation
3 years at this Job
- B.A. - Occupational Safety and Health
- A.A. - Occupational Safety and Health
- - Business/Commerce
- - General Industry
Project: Operates & Maintain of Heavy and medium fleet Trucks and Equipment (such as Vac. Truck, Self loader, Water trucks, Diesel trucks, Tractors, Manlifts, Forklifts, etc.) for Shell Petroleum Development Company (East) (Covering IA, RA, KI, BOGT, Soku, Gbaran Ubie, Egbema, CAWC and Okoloma)
Date: December 2010 - October 2014
Position: HSE Supervisor
• Responsible for the Administration, Coordination and Implementation of HSE Program on all industrial maintenance projects.
• Interface with craft, management and client representatives on HSE program compliance and employee HSE requirements.
• Advise site management and serve as a resource for the technical interpretation of Health, Safety and Environment Regulations in addition to company and client policies and procedure.
• Assess HSE performance and identify trends data analysis.
• Prepare HSE reports and safety evaluation.
• Communicate with management concerning the assessment of the HSE program performance and provide proactive and/or corrective action recommendation.
• Coordinate contractor safety orientation for all subcontractors.
• Coordinate and/or conduct HSE trainings to ensure compliance with client, company and regulatory requirement.
• Develop safe work practices as needed.
• Facilities incident investigation
• Detect, identify, analyze, control and eliminate recognized hazardous acts, condition, behavior and violation.
• Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the requirements of safety management plan and arrange continuous and formal daily safety monitoring to ensure compliance and effectiveness.
• Liaise with and support area Engineers/Supervisors to promote safety awareness in their area of control.
• Participates in emergency response activities and investigate all industrial accidents / incidents / near misses involving personnel, plant & equipment and may affect surrounding environment. Review progress and recommends corrective / preventive measures.
• Assist the construction site HSE leader in the application of company HSE POLICY & HSE management system for site as well as workshop activities (Site preparation and construction) in compliance with International & Local HSE rules and regulation.
• Perform Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) to evaluate work-related hazard associated with complicated projects.
• Carry out site inspection on regular basis to ensure the proper Implementation / adherence of health, Safety and Environment standards as per company OSH and Environment-MS & HSE policy.
• Promotes proper use of PPE's and provides basic occupational safety information on hazard recognition.
- HSE Supervisor at C & I Leasing Nig. PLC
- HSE Advisor at BGP Niger S.A.R.L. Niger Republic
- Asst. HSE Advisor at United Geophysical Nigeria Limited
- HSE Officer at Categ System Limited
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- PGD - Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering
- B.Sc. (HONS) - PHYSICS
- O' LEVEL
Project Size 300+ Employees
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide a safe and healthful workplace free from recognized hazards causing or likely to cause death or serious physical harm to employees and, at a minimum, comply with the standards, rules, and regulations issued under the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), Ref-Chem, the Client and Owner.
• Be responsible for Event and loss prevention to the same extent you are responsible for production or services.
• Assure that employees under my responsibility observe appropriate HSE rules, policies, and regulations: including the use of protective clothing and improvident for their protection.
• Promptly evaluate and take action as required to correct hazards reported by employees or identified through Event analysis or safety audits or inspections. Negative action will not be initiated or supported against employees who identify hazards, raise safety concerns, or engage in authorized HSE activities.
• Identify and correct unsafe conditions and behaviors.
• Report all Events promptly to my supervisor and leadership. Conduct or participate in comprehensive, factual analysis of Events and ensure the Event reporting requirements are met.
- HSE Supervisor at Ref-Chem
- Safety Field Specialist at Thorpe Plant Maintenance
- HSE Specialist at Amec Foster
- Supervisor at Industrial Specialist Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
Responsibilities Company: Eiffage Construction Metallique (Eiffel Nigeria): Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC4) of OFQ Living Quarters Platform. Position: Offshore HSE Supervisor – March 27, 2014 – to date To provide safety advice to the Platforms Contract Manager for all activities related to the platforms construction works. To monitor the project construction activities carried out by the EPC Contractor & subcontractors to ensure compliance with the project and site safety procedures. Major Responsibilities: Support the HSE Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met. Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues. Support the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business and vessel operations. Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters. Provide support to the dept on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives eg. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements. Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc. Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the Regional HSE Manager for promulgation to the management. Manage Safety Statistic reporting within Nigeria. Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the Dept head. Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures. Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees. Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards. Support offshore HSE personnel in the development of work site HSE campaigns and good practices. Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required. Accomplishments General Safety surveillance, SIMOPs coordination, Safety Risk management, coordination of Toolbox talk/pep talk meeting, Permit to work coordination, Waste management & house keeping. Emergency response intervention, Training of personnel. Skills Used Quality Management System, Risk Management, Unsafe Acts Auditing, Accident Investigation, Emergency Response Management, Training, HAZID, HAZOP, HAZAN, Safety Management System, Safety Surveillance, Waste Management and House Keeping.
- Offshore HSE Supervisor at Eiffage Construction Metallique
- HSE Field Coordinator at Kubes Nigeria Limited
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
- Bachelor's - Economics
- HSE Supervisor at CBRE/Monsanto
- Safety Manager at National Safety Consulting
- Safety Coordinator/Project Administrator at Rock Hill Mechanical
- Administration Assistant at Condaire, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - MSHA part 48b
- OSHA 30 - Construction
- Safety Mangement - Construction
- - Business and Office
- In process - Occupational Safety and Health
- HSE Supervisor at Wyatt Field Service
- HSE Supervisor at Apache industrial
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - High school deploma
- High school or equivalent
- Csst - Hse supervisor
Supervised safety and environmental activities in the San Juan Basin of CO and NM.
• Managed the environmental reporting for federal, state and Native American agencies.
• Supervised environmental remediation and construction projects.
• Administered the contractor selection process for environmental testing projects.
• Managed the Title V permits and Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) program for three compressor stations in UT.
• Managed the air permitting process for new oil and gas production facilities.
• Coordinated professional development and mentor new HSE professionals.
• Interface with Bureau of Indian Affairs and tribal officials on environmental and archeological concerns.
• Facilitated establishment of local safety committee.
• Completed Executive Program in Safety Management from the American Society of Safety Engineers.
- HSE Supervisor at EnerVest Operating LLC / CDX Gas LLC
- Senior Safety Analyst at Northern Natural Gas
- Manager of Safety at Roquette America, Inc
12 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Industrial Safety
- Bachelor's - Safety
Calpine York II Project Combined Cycle Plant Build - Delta, Pa.)
- HSE Supervisor at Day & Zimmermann
- Safety Specialist II & IV, and HSE Supervisor at CB&I/APTIM
- Safety Manager at Performance Contractors, Inc
- Safety Manager at James Construction Group, LLC
9 months at this Job
• I Inspect Surface casing rigs and hold safety meetings with the crews of the rigs to address safety issues and train them on current policies.
• I'm in charge of the new hire program and training for the company
• I'm trainier qualified to teach H2S clear and Safeland classes
• I help run the Urinalysis program for my Company and I'm DOT qualified to do drug testing on employees
- HSE Supervisor at EDGE Services
- Lease Operator at Chesapeake Energy Corp
- Pipeline Laborer / Foreman at Diamond Services
- Correctional Officer at CCA -Diamondback Correctional Facility
11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
My task it was responsible my wokers monitoring supervising daily toolbox for workers Reporting analysts hazards in the site.
- HSE Supervisor at United Pipeline system
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Some high school