• HSE Supervisor for Jacobs at Mosaic Louisiana Plant Operations; both Faustina and Uncle Sam.
• Conduct on-boarding training for all new hires as well as refresher training when needed.
• Make sure all risks in the workplace are controlled in compliance with OSHA and plant specific regulations.
• Investigate all accidents, incidents, and near misses that occur.
• Manage and track Safety Observation Reports on a weekly basis from all craft on projects.
• Represent Jacobs by attending weekly safety meetings with plant management and contractors.
• Direct field safety technicians to ensure they are adhering to field audits and inspections.
• Track and schedule Alliance Safety Council training for all employees on site.
• Managed safety operations for the project at Kraton Chemical in Panama City, Flordia.
- HSE Supervisor at Jacobs
- Safety Manager at Civil Construction Contractors, LLC
- Assistant Safety Director at Metro Service Group
- Safety Officer at Civil Construction Contractors, LLC
3 months at this Job
I was working as a HSE supervisor, driving health and safety environment at a workplace, making people following rules and HSE regulations to avoid incident and accident that is the basic of safety.
- HSE Supervisor at Chevron Capetown refinery, south African oil and gas alliance
2 years, 4 months at this Job
HSE consultant over drilling, frac, production, and completion
- Field HSE supervisor at SilverBow Resources
- Field Safety Rep at Baker Hughes Petrolite
- EHS Specialist at Helix ESG, Offshore
- at Helix ESG, Offshore
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - General Studies
Worked under the direction of the Regional Safety Manager, responsible for providing support to the management team for multiple departments within various Business Units. In this position I provided leadership and coordination of the day-to-day operations related to HSE. I had 8 team members that directly reported to me and we worked continuely with the operations team on improving safety performance. Created internal safety courses, CDL Entry Level Driver Training, Spotter/Ground guide training, Supervisor Hazard Identification training, Heatstress prevention plan and execution, etc.
- HSE Supervisor at Lewis Energy Group
- EHSR Supervisor at Noble Energy
- TX HSE Supervisor/Instructor (Consultant) at Professional Safety Associates, Inc
- HSE Coordinator/Supervisor at KBR Afghanistan
8 months at this Job
- - TEEX Traffic Control Management Course
- - electronics
- certification - Industrial Safety Course-General Industry
• Developed, managed, and maintained overall Safety and Health programs while incorporating accountability and responsibility for Safety and Health performance.
• Oversaw and ensured compliance with OSHA, EPA and DOT regulations as they relate to company operations.
• Ensured appropriate reporting and follow-up of elements to meet facility, corporate, federal and state requirements necessary for compliance, continuous improvement, and to minimize injury and illness to personnel, and damage to property and equipment.
• Audited areas of performance in Safety, Training, record keeping, procedures, inspections, safety meetings, incident reporting and investigations, and determined program efficiency status.
• Worked with facility leadership, personnel, and contract groups to correct and improve performance and practices as applicable.
• Directed and motivated workforce participation, behavior, and leadership development in programs, processes, methods, systems, and practices for maintaining a safe work environment and customer satisfaction.
• Created and modified HSE policies, processes, and procedures.
• Participated in accident and root cause investigations, problem resolution and communicating appropriate feedback within the teams and sites.
• Developed controls for identified hazards - coordinated the implementation of controls from results of hazard analysis. Measured and evaluated the effectiveness of the hazard control system, policies, and procedures and recommends changes that reflect improved opportunities to eliminate work place incidents and injuries.
• Assessed health and safety processes in the field to identify gaps and coach individuals for continuous improvement.
• Assessed health and safety processes in the field to identify gaps and coached for continuous improvement.
• Responsible for the contractor management program including HES pre-qualification and on-going HES evaluation of contractors using Contractor Management System.
- HSE Supervisor at Moore Industries
- HSE Specialist at QuVa Pharma
- HSE Specialist at Phillips 66 - Performance Assurance
- HSSE Technical Analyst at BP - Remediation Management
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance and Bookkeeping
Address all risks and issues associated with all concurrent life support contracts. ❖ Inspection of and corrective action plan development of all Maintenance, catering operations of life support contracts. ❖ Development of training schedule and classes to address all health, safety, and environmental concerns.
- HSE Supervisor at Almco Ltd
- HSE Supervisor at Najla Catering Iraq
- Safety Supervisor at Tamimi Global CO
5 years, 4 months at this Job
• My daily responsibilities are to provide leadership traits to over 1400 craftsmen and women. To mentor the craft and supervision in safe work practices. To audit areas within the plant boundaries and pinpoint areas of concern. Listed below are some of my responsibilities
• Supporting the HSE Manager and fills in for the manager on an as needed basis
• Manages the specialist and mentors the crew and craft with safety, health, and environmental procedures to ensure compliance.
• Ensures that the equipment is inspected and is in safe condition.
• Attends pre-job safety meetings and JSA meetings.
• Mentoring craft and supervisors in safe practices and provides guidance on policies and procedures
• Holding weekly safety meetings with area managers and craft.
• Conducting thorough investigations of incidents, injuries, and near misses
• Leading and presenting safety meetings and training
• Conducting compliance evaluations of equipment, buildings, and work in progress to ensure that regulatory environmental, safety, and health standards are followed
• Familiar with IH methods, principles, and maintenance of equipment.
• Issuing of hot work, confined space, excavation, and critical lift permits to ensure compliance prior to work beginning
• Safety experience including auditing project audits, safety conscious work environment, injury prevention, case management and incident investigation along with human Performance based training leading to reduced quality events and OSHA recordable rates and enhanced injury and illness prevention. EMT
• Able to operate under my full scope as an EMT onsite in matters regarding traumatic injuries and medical issues
• Providing first aid treatment onsite in accordance with OSHA guidelines
• Onsite ambulance driver
• Medic on the Site Response Team specializing in patient stabilization and extrication
- HSE Supervisor at Fluor
- at V.C. Summer Nuclear Station
- EH&S summer intern at BASF
- Residential house framer at Tangi Construction
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Safety - Health, and Environment
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop/ manage training documents and promote safety education for all employees.
• Coordinate safety information between all McDermott, subcontractor's and departments.
• Coordinate all safety activities including facility inspections and distribution of safety materials.
• Maintain all HSE training records and data input into Cintellate (electronic repository) to track of all HSE training.
• Periodically review safety rules and standards with employees to confirm that company is meeting its goals and objectives.
• Review with managers and supervisors how to handle emergency procedures in their areas of work and responsibility.
• Confirm that all required signs are posted and maintained in clear and legible.
• Delivers and facilitates newly hired employee, site orientation training
• Responsible for maintaining all training logs and visual boards.
• Coordinate applicable environmental activities at the facility.
• Train all employees in confined space, excavation & trenching, Fall protection, welding, cutting sand heating, Aerial lift, Forklift, Mechanized equipment & Kubota, Structural Steel awareness, chain fall and other specialty training as per company requirements.
• Facilitate employees of how to perform Job Safety Environmental Analysis and documentation.
- HSE Supervisor/ Trainer, McDermott at McDermott
- at Safety Tech
- HSE Trainer/Admi at STI
4 years at this Job
- - Green Environmental
- Certified / Osha
JOHN ROACH, SUPERVISOR Coordinating all safety aspects of job, onsite and offsite. Conduct safety meetings, audits. Leads all incident/accident investigations. Develop behavioral based safety programs OSHA/EPA compliance
- HSE SUPERVISOR at BID GROUP
- HSE COORDINATOR/SEMS MANAGER at HYPERION SAFETY SERVICES
- HSE COORDINATOR/SEMS MANAGER at PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT INDUSTRIES, LLC
- HSE MANAGER at LOUISIANA FLOOD RESCUE, LLC
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology, Sociology, Geography
MAKAREM RIYADH AIRPORT HOTEL EXPANSION PROJECT CLIENT: RAC ➲ CONSULTANTS: Khatib & Alami and Architecture Centre Riyadh Airports Co. ➲ Since July 2017 to till date ➲ HSE Supervisor
- HSE Supervisor at ADVANCE VISION COMPANY
- HSE Supervisor at Ministry of Housing
- Billion SR Project at ARCHEN ENGINEERINGCONSULTANTS (K.S.A.)
- HSE Inspector at MAAM Property, Architectural
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Education
- SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE