Work with senior developer to manage design projects for multiple corporate clients. Complete detailed programming and development tasks for front end public and internal websites. Carry out quality assurance tests to discover errors and optimize usability
- HTML Developer, Freelance at Pileta Enterprise
- Freelance Photographer at angels_photography
- Photographer at Matell
- Lead Ramp Agent at United Airlines
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Web Developing
- - General Studies
- High School Diploma
- HTML Developer at N/a
- Creative Services at LuckyRedPixel
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
I have 2 years experience.
- HTML Developer at IT Tech
at this Job
- Diploma in Engineering - Textile Technology
- HTML Developer at Hcl
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer science
- Bachelor's - Computer science
- High school - Cs
• Established accessibility guidelines checklist for all documents posted on opm.gov.
• 508 Lead for all web content and high profile documents of various formats (Word, Excel, PDF, fillable PDF, InDesign) meet 508 and WCAG 2.0 standards
• Lead/train team of 508 Specialists and ensure they are up to date on accessibility guidelines.
• Creates, updates and maintains OPM web pages.
• Manages THEO web content (OPM Intranet)
- Senior 508 Specialist/HTML Developer at Office of Personnel Management (OPM)/RMCI
- HTML Developer, Design Team at Office of Personnel Management (OPM)/RMCI
- Parity Project Researcher at National Association of Hispanic Journalists
- Program Assistant at National Association of Hispanic Journalists
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Spanish Literature/Latin American Studies
• Developed product pages for the company website according to comps, wireframes, and user stories
• Created Angular JS directives, controllers and services in conjunction with Pug templates
• Provided code verification through Jasmine unit tests
• Ensured pages complied to redline specifications and accessibility standards
• Worked in an Agile Scrum environment
• Performed code reviews for other programmers
- Angular HTML Developer - Consultant - DU40 Project at AT&T
- Freelance Front End Web Developer at Ds
- Software Test Engineer 2 at Microsoft Corporation
- at Microsoft Corporation
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Industrial Electronics
MAK Solution is one of the leading utility and meter reading management software solutions providing and consulting company. They provide consultation and perform data conversion/migration from existing database to any other database for utility service providing companies. Responsibilities:
• Act as liaison between Client and internal team members to fulfill the client requirements
• Wrote HTML and call SQL statements in to load data from source table to target table
• Used JDBC connection utility to connect source database from Oracle target database
• Prepare design document, coding, and testing for a meter reading module.
• Generated SQL and PL/SQL scripts to install, create, and drop database objects including tables, views, primary keys, indexes, constraints, packages, sequences, grants, and synonyms. Called generated PL/SQL scripts from HTML
• Involved in fine-tuning of queries
• Tuned application using Optimization and Explain Plan. Environment: Oracle11g/12c, HTML, Windows 10, Unix Server, Erwin7.3, SVN, JAVA, .NET
- Utility Solution Architect/ Sr. Oracle PL/SQL/HTML Developer at MAK Solutions
- SR. Oracle PL/SQL ETL deve;loper at Rent A Center
- Sr. Oracle PL/SQL Developer (Application Developer Lead, VP) at JPMorgan CHASE
- Sr. Oracle Consultant at TD Ameritrade Trust Company
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of technology - Computer Science
- M.C.A. - Master of Computer Applications
• Develops monthly fashion and bridal campaign emails and updates the template.
• Updates website contents and building SCSS/LESS/CSS responsive components for homepage and other contents pages.
• Maintains clean code in bitbucket
• Troubleshoots all the cross-browser issues.
- Email HTML Developer/Front-end developer at Shane Co
- Junior Web Developer at ShapingArt
- Web Internship at LifeBound
- New Media Assistant/ Procurement Assistant at Metro State University of Denver
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- BA - Technical Communication of Interactive Media
- AS - Motion Graphic Animation
Project Name Technologies Role http://rabbitms.com/ HTML5, CSS3, Responsive, WordPress HTML Developer http://www.bankyawards.com/ HTML5, CSS3, Responsive, WordPress Theming WordPress http://www.vandervleuten-beplanting.nl HTML5, CSS3, Responsive, WordPress Theming WordPress http://www.lasvegaswatertech.com HTML5, CSS3, Responsive, WordPress HTML Developer http://www.8hours.academy HTML5, CSS3, Responsive HTML Developer http://www.beautyland.sg/ HTML5, CSS3, Responsive, WordPress HTML Developer http://www.podconcepts.com.sg HTML5, CSS3, Responsive, WordPress HTML Developer https://www.personalinjurylawyersnyc.com/ HTML5, CSS3, Responsive, WordPress HTML Developer http://foodmart.sg/ HTML5, CSS3, Responsive, Magento HTML Developer http://dragonbrand.com.sg/ HTML5, CSS3, Responsive, Magento HTML Developer http://wildferns.sg/ HTML5, CSS3, Responsive, Magento HTML Developer
- UI Developer at Gensofts Info Solution Pvt Ltd
at this Job
- B.A (Honors)
- CBSE - Board
- CBSE - Board
• Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC)
• Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards
• Implemented Agile Methodologies, i.e. Test Driven Development (TDD) with continuous builds and controlling iterative and incremental projects.
• Worked with Salesforce standard objects like accounts, contacts, leads, campaigns, reports and opportunities.
• Highly involved in customizing the Salesforce functionalities like custom buttons, custom/standard objects, tabs, and validation rules, workflow rules.
• Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers. Implemented field level security, profiles and audit trail setup.
• Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
• Responsible for setting up web service (SOAP, REST) integrations.
• Used Jira to synchronize between Salesforce automatically created Salesforce cases from Jira.
• Performed IDE, ChangeSets and ANT Script deployments as needed and validated the components before deployment to ensure a smooth process.
• Implemented Apex Scheduler and triggers to invoke Apex Classes at regular intervals and to trigger them at some particular events.
• Worked in creating lightning components using the UI in Enterprise, Performance, Developer editions or sandbox.Customized the objects, Tabs using the salesforce Lightning Experience as per the requirement.
• Worked on customization of visual force to have Lightning Experience for desktop and mobile applications. Created insightful dashboards, including underlying reports, to be primarily viewed in Salesforce Classic &Lightening Experience as well.
• Implemented Salescloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
• Customized the interface with Visual force pages and various visual force components and controls.
• Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for integrity of the data.
• Designed Visualforce pages with XML, HTML along with custom controllers and controller extensions.
• Created ETL test data for all ETL mapping rules to test the functionality of the Informatica mappings
- Sr.Salesforce Developer at Xerox-NJ
- Salesforce Admin/Developer at Benjamin Moore
- Salesforce Consultant at Farmers Insurance
- Salesforce Developer at Health Stream Inc
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors - ECE