From Feb -2018 to till Date.
• Successfully completed 100 hours (Three Week) training on .NET Framework 4.0 in MCA Agile Softech Pvt Ltd. .Two year working experience in sai softech using html and wordpress developer.
• Continue about One Year working experience in"Wts lab” Ghaziabad on html Developer using css and bootstrap.
- HTML Developer at Wts lab
- Php Developer at SSS Technology
at this Job
- HTML Developer at dbrqx.com
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- BCSE - Computer Science
- HTML Developer at Citrus Ukraine
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Information management systems and technologies
- HTML Developer at N/a
- Creative Services at LuckyRedPixel
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
Create and develop HTML newsletters/emails for clients like AT&T, HD Supply, Wounded Warriors Project, Tractor Supply. Create concept and design mock-ups for SunTrust Bank website.
- Graphic Designer / HTML Email Developer at DRUM, Inc
- HTML Email Developer at WebMD Inc
- Freelance Graphic Designer / Web Developer at FL / San Juan
- Associate Producer / Graphic Designer at America Online Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Graphic Design
- - Multimedia Online
worked as website designer, HTML developer, admin Website in Saigon city 2006-2017 Layout website, HTML & CSS. Macromedia Dreamwaver, photoshop coreDraw, adobe illustrator.
- Administrative Assistant at Saigon-Vietnam
- Web Developer at Website in SaiGon -HTM
11 years at this Job
- Professional Graphic design- Vietnam - website design, office work
Digital developer and marketer with more than 17 years of experience creating unique websites for clients in the arts and sciences, and 6 years developing and designing HTML emails for corporations and non-profits.
WEB DEVELOPMENT & PUBLISHING
Getty Images, New York, NY 07.17 - Present
Senior Email Marketing Design Developer
• Collaborate with customer engagement team and the creative services designers and copywriters to design and develop emails, landing pages, and submission forms that will speak to the needs of our existing users and generate leads for our sales team.
• Utilize Eloqua to produce and launch emails for sales and marketing to promote Getty Images and iStock brands to new users and to nurture existing users.
• Help ensure that the Getty Images brand and style guidelines are reflected in all email and web-based marketing assets.
• Oversee the work of an assistant freelancer who helps with the weekly email production queue.
• Craft complex email campaigns in Eloqua for NYC-based marketing events, including RSVP forms, and follow- up emails after the in-person event occurs.
• Strategize with various stakeholders about new product requests such as microsites, landing pages, and full websites that support Getty Images overall sales and marketing goals.
• Build web assets by hand and via customized WordPress themes.
• Train other members of the creative services team in email production processes, HTML, CSS, Eloqua, and WordPress, as needed.
- Digital developer and marketer at WEB DEVELOPMENT & PUBLISHING
- Developer; Designer at Redcat Web Designs
- Email Marketing Campaign Developer (Consultant) at Morgan Stanley
- Email Marketing Manager (Pro bono) at Net Impact
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- M.Phil. - Evolutionary Anthropology
- M.A. - Anthropology
- BFA - Musical Theater
- - Theater
Email Marketing/Office Support
• Created their Sandcastle Developer's three websites and all of their business require processes. Also created their Admin Repository Website to keep track of videos, social media, webmaster tools, emails, web developer resources, project management and advertising resources. Plus, created their HTML Email campaigns and the WordPress site.
• Created the Material Intranet Database and Project Plan System application. Plus, created a Budget Worksheet database to keep track of their budget.
• Created all of their advertising material, letterheads, brochures/flyers, business cards presentation posters.
- Web Designer/WordPress Developer at Sandcastle Developers, NJ
- Web Developer/Designer at ARJ-Web-Design, NJ
- Infrastructure Operations Center HTML Developer, Operation Support at JPMorgan Chase
- Project Manager/Web Administrator/Developer, Operation Support at Instinet
6 years at this Job
- - Alison, and Interactive Design Foundation
- - Information Technology
• Daily production support that consisted of working break/fix issues using BMC Remedy
• Responsible for BMC Remedy AR System server workflow, including active links, filters, and escalations that carry out business processes
• Metro Ethernet Provisioning of carrier based Ethernet Devices & Service Activations
• Weekly Metric Reports for multiple applications, Schedule & Implement Change Control Change Management Compliance BMC Change Control BMC Incident Management
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS & Ubuntu Server System Admin
• Oracle Database / SQL Queries
• Designed, implemented and tested RequestTypes using Perl & JSON for multiple vendors (Juniper, Cisco, Adtran, Ciena, Alcatel Lucent)
• Apache installations and configurations & HTML
• Developer & Application admin for GUI Apps on RHEL servers
• Provided metrics and diagnose network issues using Splunk Enterprise.
• SSL Certificates updates and installations
• CA Agile Software Development process to complete weekly Production Support & UCF projects.
• Created job aides for team members.
• Bash & Shell scripting, Perl, JSON, HTML
- Engineer II at CenturyLink
- Technical Support Engineer II at Sprint
- Network Control Tech II at Sprint/Ericsson
- Network Operations Specialists II (Lead) at Sprint
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Computer Systems & Network Technology
- A+ Certification
I have completed various coding projects as a member of FreeCodeCamp. I am a certified HTML5 and CSS developer.
- Volunteer Web Developer at FreeCodeCamp
- None at
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Information Systems