800) 367-5690 Code: 10108 6750 Kimball Ave., Chino, CA 91708 April 2016-November 2018 Duties and Responsibilities Human Resource Clerk experienced in employee relations, benefits, Worker’s Compensation, Leave of Absence, company policies and procedures, daily reports, payroll, benefits, associate engagement surveys, on boarding new associates, assisting with I9 documentation as well as WOTC (work opportunity tax credit), Computer assistance to new hired associates, New Hire greetings, adding associates to correct work schedules and applying position movements to correct schedule and pay errors, input new time adjustments as well as making changes to correct time clock issues for employees regarding missed punches, shift differential pay, monitoring unauthorized overtime, creating new orientation packets for new hire on-boarding, monitoring upcoming I9 expiration of documentation, keying re-certification I9 documentation,and prepare and process terminations. Keying managers investigation of incident reports within 24 hr. time frame, transferring and keying occurrences into the online personal tracking log, research and problem solve various issues that arise, time management, prioritizing, maintain OSHA recordables as well as the Global Reporting Tool management system. Prepared Human Resources dollars and hours weekly report that is uploaded to corporate each week. Prepare FedEx envelopes and mail as needed. Support recruitment team as needed, maintains a variety of files and records related to employees, answer questions and provide information to staff and management teams. Provides general assistance to the overall administration of Human Resources department.
- Human Resource Clerk at WalMart Ecommerce Distribution
- Amazon Fulfillment Warehouse Associate at
- Document Control Specialist/Office Administration at Inland Regional Center
- Data Entry and Medical Record Coding at St. Joseph Health System
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate
- Clerical Certificate
- Clerical Certificate
• Responsible for all aspects of hiring, including interviewing and onboarding for employees.
• Facilitated all employee orientation sessions, which included instruction on policies and procedures, review of new employee paperwork, and answered all new-hire questions.
• Served as contact for external staffing companies when hiring staff.
• Filled internal staffing requests from company supervisors.
• Drafted and communicated all necessary human resources related information via electronic and written postings.
• Assisted with all human resource administrative tasks including documentation of attendance, filing, emailing, and telephonic communication.
- Human Resource Clerk at EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT- SOUTHERN HENS
- MANAGEMENT ASSISITANT at Popeyes Kitchen
- MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT at QUIK CASH
- SECURITY GUARD at US SECURITY ASSOCIATES
6 months at this Job
- Some college
37211: Supervisor: Marie Williamson (615) 330-4532 Provide administrative support to personnel department. Assist with compiling and maintaining employee records. Assist with the daily administrative operations of the human resource department and interact with employees, management and other business associates. Check references, Organize background checks, and Schedule interviews.
- Human Resource Clerk at ARAMARK
- Managed Care Specialist at State of Tennessee Tenncare
- Teacher Assistant at Kids are Kids
- Sales Associate at Wal Mart
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Criminology and Social Welfare
Responsibilities Help compile and maintain employee records for StoneCrest. Assist with the daily administrative operations of the human resource department and interact with employees, management and other business associates. Learned of company policies, office procedures. Screens applications; logs receipts. Directs incoming calls; informs prospective candidates of application and position posting status. Maintains electronic and hardcopy personnel records; performs data entry of pertinent personnel information, maintains complete and secure hardcopy records. Requires multi-tasking.
- Human Resource Clerk at StoneCrest Center
- Customer Service/Mail sorter at United States Postal Services
- Administrative Assistant at Wayne State University
- Receptionist at Keller Williams Reality
2 years at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
- Associates - Liberal Arts
8.25/hr. (40 hrs/wk) Provided necessary assistance for the Human Resource Department; maintained a filing system of all employees, prior employees, and new employees; generated and distributed plant reports for plant managers, leaders, and supervisors daily; aided in the processing of new applicants; filed, copied, scanned, and printed documents; heavy data-entry; posted flyers for employees about upcoming important dates, I.D. badges, or safety rules; and performed other duties as necessary.
- Human Resource Clerk at Claxton Poultry
- Administrative Assistant at Sizemore
- Enumerator (Temporary) at Atlanta Regional Census Bureau
- Shipping Clerk at King America Finishing
2 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Administrative Office Technology
- Associate Degree - Accounting
- High School Diploma
* Provide administrative support to the human resource department * Compile and maintain employee records * Operate a wide variety of office equipment, including computer-related software, scanners, and copiers
- Human Resource Clerk at Providence Medical Center
- Certified Nurse Aide at Colonial Manor
- Bartender, Waitress, Cook at Colonial Manor
- Teller at Colonial Manor
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration- Human Resource Management
* Created and updated Excel spreadsheets for various product models * Miscellaneous administrative tasks (filing, scanning, organizing, etc.) * Attended to Human Resource Manager * Worked production line
- Human Resource Clerk at Angiotech
- Clerk at P.N. Financial
1 year at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- Associates of Arts
• Implemented effective HR policies to ensure all practices are in compliance with labor and employment regulations
• Assisted new employees by providing orientation information packets, reviewing company policies; gathering other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for workers compensation benefits
• Assisted with recruitment at job fairs
• Answered incoming calls from applicants, employees, supervisors and staffing agencies
• Facilitated employee-management communication strategies
• Collaborated with HR Personnel Supervisor handling contract labor employees and evaluating contractor issues
• Manage resume flow, pre-screened resumes, verified references and employment, candidate scheduling, background checks, interview preparation and troubleshooting
• Reviewed Kronos daily and weekly timecards for accuracy and completeness
• Prepared and posted internal and external job openings
• Tracked employees' sick/vacation accrual
- Human Resource Clerk at Grimmway Farms - Human Resource Dept
- Human Resource Clerk Temporary Employee at Aerotek - Grimmway Farms
- Latin America Sales Manager at Hortron Enterprise, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Development Studies
Assist with employment related paperwork and data entry work by processing information; completing required forms including leave of absence, Worker's Compensation, and OSHA logs. Provides customer support for the hiring process by scheduling interviews and drug screens; completing reference checks; processing new hires, and terminations and transfers paper and data entry work; and assisting with new hire and transfer orientation Processes payroll documentation for a pay adjustments by researching, verifying and filing daily time reports, time and pay adjustments, and payroll edits; assisting with human resources functions, including preparing, reviewing, analyzing and processing reports documents and logs to ensure compliance with applicable laws; responding to issues and questions related to payroll, benefits and employment; and reporting deficiencies to management. Provides administrative and human resource function support by performing general clerical duties including filing, keying, faxing, and answering phones, entering data into multiple systems; scheduling appointments and maintaining logs; and preparing, reviewing, and analyzing and reports and other paperwork. Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; Use of the open door policy. Completes work assignments and prioritizes by using policies, data, and resources; collaborates with managers, coworkers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines and expectations; caring out tasks communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address and improve opportunities.
- Human Resource Clerk at Walmart Distribution Center
- Training Assistant at Walmart Distribution Center
- Back up Maintenance Clerk at Maintenance - Facilty Upkeep
- at Walmart Distribution Center
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Assisted students with documentation, filing, customer service and general information related to college resource services and assisted staff with daily functioning of the office environment. Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages. Maintained a clean reception area, including lounge and associated areas. Greeted numerous visitors, including VIPs, vendors and interview candidates. Screened all visitors and directed them to the correct employee or office.
- Human Resource Clerk at FAMU
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Health Information Management Technology
- Associates - general studies