HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTANT Mohana Human Resource Services provides businesses personalized outsourced HR Services by creating solid infrastructures, personnel efficiencies, and supporting the executive team. Client objectives are met by building professional management leaders, project management, training, and other human resource services: Federal and State employment law compliance, employee relations, best practices, recruitment, employee benefits (health, retirement, recognition, etc.), and in the management of ancillary services payroll, benefits, and workers compensation services. Visit www.MohanaHR.com
- Human Resource Consultant at Mohana Human Resource Services - Southern California
- Human Resource Business Partner III at ADP
- Human Resource Manager at Employer Depot Inc.
- Human Resources Generalist at Premier America Credit Union
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Management Systems Analysis
Human Resource Consultant for small company. Developed Handbook, Safety Training Program.
- Human Resource Consultant at Lubbock Gasket and Supply
- Human Resource Manager at Becknell Wholesale Company
- Human Resources Manager at Chromatin Inc
- Records Management Coordinator at Xcel Energy
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Education Credits
Twenty-five+ years of experience functioning as a Human Resource Consultant providing solutions for diverse organizations capable of transforming the HR departments to align with overall company goals. Consulting Project Work 2008 - Present Client base: IndyMac Bank, Option 1 Mortgage, Hoag Hospital, PowerWave Technologies, Ricoh Electronics, Fast Forward Tape LLC, CareerBase LLC, WL Homes, John Laing Homes, Broadcom, Patagonia, Blue Shield of CA, Sun Micro, PowerWave Technologies and many others.
- Human Resource Consultant at Consulting Project Work
- Sales Compensation Plans at
11 years at this Job
- BA in Business - Business
specializing in Start-Ups and planning for future growth.
Human Resources Director (Consultant)
Managed Human Resource functions for a Phase III pharmaceutical company (SillaJen Biotherapeutics) in San Francisco, CA
Hands-on HR Director creating, educating, advising and ensuring U.S. (and Korean parent company) staff comply with legal and regulatory requirements for all aspects of human resources including but not limited to employee relations, employee handbook, offer letters, at-will employment, California non-compete laws, equity programs, new hire and termination requirements, semi-monthly payroll, 401k fiduciary responsibilities, recruiting, and visa process.
• Strong communicator with a diversity of communication styles to manage employee relations and bridge the gap between U.S. and Korean business cultures.
• Reduced benefit program costs by $95K annually by researching broker offerings and partnering with Biocom, Inc.
• Successfully implemented new HRIS system (Bamboo HR) thereby reducing HR administrative load. In addition, Bamboo HR enabled recruiting process to become streamlined thereby shortening time-to-hire.
- Human Resource Consultant at Louisell HR Consulting, LLC
- Human Resources Director (Consultant) at Coherus Biosciences
- Human Resources Director at Steelwedge Software, Inc
- Human Resources Manager at InSound Medical, Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate in Human Resources
Advise small companies on the administration of human resource management activities to help their business maximize the strategic use of human capital of human resources policies. Analyze their HR programs and recommend HR solutions (and develop, revise, and implement HR policies, if needed). Ensure that the companies' HR programs are in compliance with established policies and procedures, as well as state and federal laws. Prepare and maintain reports for companies related to their HR projects and assist with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow. Conduct audits of HR activities to ensure compliance and conduct training sessions related to the various HR programs.
- Human Resource Consultant at Self-employed
- Human Resources Generalist at California Marketing
- HR consultant at McBIV Corporation
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - ABD
- Masters - Business Administration
- BA - Pre-Law
Serves as senior level human resource consultant/advisor, providing advice, interpretation and counsel to clients regarding human resource rules, regulations, policies and procedures in areas such as classification, compensation, performance management, discipline, grievance resolution, reasonable accommodation, organizational development and layoff. Meets with administrators, supervisors and employees to assess human resource needs; plans, develops and implements strategies to promote effective client relations and to resolve problems. Analyzes, proposes and drafts classifications and salary recommendations; reviews and allocates positions. Investigates, prepares documentation and recommends position on complaints, grievances and appeals; provides guidance and recommendations for disciplinary actions, serves as representative in a variety of appeal or adjudicative forums. Researches and analyzes proposed rules, laws and program elements to determine impact on unit or organizational operations; participates in planning and implementing new human resource programs, policies and procedures. Reviews, approves, or makes recommendations on requests for exceptions to policy. Participates in and/or coordinates special projects, committees or task forces.
- Human Resource Consultant at WA State Health Care Authority
- Corporate Administrator and Human Resources at Government Contracting Services, LLC
- Office and Accounts Manager at Vision Hooks and Tackle
- Administrative Assistant at Weatherguard Roofing
7 months at this Job
- High school
Carter's | OshKosh B'Gosh Distribution Center
• Executed high volume seasonal mass recruitment and staffing plan and successfully hired over 2,000+ seasonal associates for an e-commerce and multichannel distribution center in support of 2018 peak season production goals concurrent with a 2.7% unemployment rate. Mass hired 400+ associates to support 2017 peak production goals. Utilized tiered solutions to achieve high volume hiring goal of non-exempt seasonal associates in addition to exempt and management level employees.
• Provided Human Resource and Talent Acquisition services to proactively support business objectives. Participated in the development of 2017 and 2018 peak season recruitment strategy incorporating grass roots recruitment efforts, infrastructure development and support as well as additional incorporation of technological solutions.
• .Initiated recruitment meetings with hiring managers to identify position requirements, core competencies, recruitment strategies and hiring deadlines.
• Evaluated and assessed basic competencies required for successful employment of distribution center associates. Overall objective is to provide a more targeted approach for interviews, assessments and designations to further reduce turnover and achieve an even more satisfied workforce
- Human Resource Consultant at Talent Acquisition
- Human Resource Manager at Talent Acquisition
- Senior Human Resource Consultant / Recruitment Consultant at
- Human Resource Director at Yorktown Ventures
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Human Resource Management
- B.A. - Business Psychology
As a Human Resource Consultant (HRC) 3, Interpret Washington Administrative Codes (WACs), Collective Bargaining Agreement's (CBAs), and policies and procedures. Independently provide confidential, professional support to supervisors and employees. Consult with chain of command, analyzing complex issues. Attend Management Resource Team (MRT) meetings. Work with management to resolve employee issues using the just cause process. Consult with Labor Relations (LR) Specialist for interpretations, as needed. I have over thirteen years' experience working with HRMS, pulling data reports for internal and external entities, in addition, to ensuring accuracy of data input into HRMS. Review investigation and supporting documents to begin the drafting of disciplinary letters, such as, Written Reprimands and Notice of Intent letters. Assist with New Employee Orientation (NEO). Provided assistance to the Reasonable Accommodation (RA) Specialist as needed. Provide technical assistance to Consolidated Institutional Business System (CIBS). For approximately five (5) years. For one (1) of the five (5) years, processed all the recruitments for CIBS. Was lead worker over three (3) para=professional staff. 2013-2014 assisted with training sessions, the process in the electornic employee evaluation system PERFORM, trained executive management, supervisors and employees on how to use the system.
- Human Resource Consultant 3 - Human Resource Division at Western State Hospital
- Human Resource Consultant 3 - Human Resource Division at Department of Personnel
- Human Resource Consultant at Center (FHMC)
- Lead worker for para-professional at DSHS Rainier School
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts
Employee Training & Development Human Resource Consultant 4-Training & Development Specialist and LMS Administrator Reported to the Employee Training and Development Manager and the Director. Acted as a resource for the 1800 staff statewide regarding all Training and Development activities. Learning Management System Administrator (LMS), Elearning and Curriculum Development. Training Management and Coordination: Advised supervisors on identifying employee training needs. Recommended training and developmental related solutions to address skill gaps and career growth; required analysis of complex issues. Managed procurement and related billing of materials, training aids and facilities required for training and meetings. Facilitated groups, including partners outside the Agency. Curriculum and E-Learning Development: Designed and implemented in person and online technical and skill training curriculum. Created e-learning courses and uploaded them into the LMS. Learning Management System Administrator: Performed training data administration tasks utilizing LMS. Learner system access, maintenance, and course and class creation. Responsible for all agency wide communications and notifications regarding the LMS. Using Department of Enterprise Services (DES) guidelines and best practices, coordinated data conversion, while maintaining data integrity. Acted as liaison between the agency and DES to report system errors and system enhancements. Troubleshooted end users support issues. Developing training reports and report analysis. Participated in the LMS Administrator meetings as a super user and attended and facilitated LMS Community Meetings.
- Human Resource Consultant 4-Training & Development Specialist and LMS Administrator at Dept. of Fish & Wildlife
- Employment Security Program Coordinator 2-Curriculum Developer at Employment Security Dept.- WorkSource Training Academy
- Human Resource Consultant - Training Coordinator at DSHS- Workforce Advancement, Division of Legal Services
- at Dept. of Corrections
4 years at this Job
A strategic business partner responsible for leading human resource initiatives focused on improving best practices, service delivery, and increasing organizational performance. Provide consultation, oversight and direction in the areas of performance management, labor relations, employee relations, training, and development, risk management, and administration of labor agreements for a multi site organization of 7000 employees. Manage employee investigations, and implement solutions to contain future exposure and increase organizational effectiveness. Provide insight to management in strategic and day-to-day HR operations including organizational development, employee and leadership development, organizational design, talent and change management. Create and deliver training to managers related to HR best practices, leadership skills, performance management, and team building. Ensure compliance with labor agreements, policies, and state and federal laws (FMLA, EEOC, ADA, Data Practices, OSHA, WC etc.). Responsible for LMC meetings, negotiation support, and grievances, Identify areas of opportunities; implement best practices, develop policies, procedures, and implement organizational development initiatives to ensure organizational effectiveness.
- Human Resource Consultant at St. Paul Public Schools
- Human Resource Consultant at MN DOC
- Senior Global Human Resource Generalist at Reell Manufacturing
- Manager of Human Resources at Dungarvin
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art - Human Resource Management