Human Resource Consultant for small company. Developed Handbook, Safety Training Program.
- Human Resource Consultant at Lubbock Gasket and Supply
- Human Resource Manager at Becknell Wholesale Company
- Human Resources Manager at Chromatin Inc
- Records Management Coordinator at Xcel Energy
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Education Credits
Sr. Human Resource Consultant
• Develop job descriptions, vendor management, relocation policies/procedures/application and background checks
• Manage immigration processes including H1-B Visas, J1's, L1's, OPT's, CPT's, and Green Cards.
• Coordinate HR functions including, but not limited to, employee relations, affirmative action, compensation, training and development, recruitment and employment, benefits administration, performance evaluations and special projects
• Facilitate employee separations and exit interviews
• Maintain compliance with all federal and state regulations concerning employment and employee relations
• Manage recruitment and selection process of new hires and orientation/onboarding processes
Sr. Human Resource Consultant
- Human Resource Consultant at GRI Technology Solutions
- Proofpoint (Consultant) at Proofpoint
- Contractor at Juniper Networks
- Contractor at Amazon
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Owensboro, KY (01/2018--Present)
Provide consulting services including HR management, employee retention, succession planning, process development and improvement, employee communications, systems integration and talent acquisition/recruiting. Human Resource Consultant
Performed HR consulting and recruitment assignments for area companies who either did not have in-house HR staff or served as an extension of their HR team for peak load situations.
➢ Policy and Procedural development.
➢ Talent recruitment and retention
➢ Employee Benefit administration.
- Human Resource Consultant at BLUEGRASS HR CONSULTING
- Regional Human Resource Manager at BAPTIST HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS
- Provider Engagement Representative at CARESOURCE
- Human Resource Consultant at TLM Group, LLC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science - Political Science
Milwaukee, WI 08/2018-present MaltEurop is a privately held French multinational corporation; global leader in the malting industry. Malt - mainly barley malt: is an essential natural ingredient for brewers and distillers. Human Resource Consultant Hired as a HR Generalist. Provides full range of HR support in the areas of employee relations, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, and training and development.
● Manages and executes recruitment strategy and job placement for all levels. Manages new hire orientation and on-boarding and training programs for all new employees (including new leaders).
● Communicate all benefits programs to employees; Implement health and financial wellness strategies.
● Provide coaching and guidance to employees regarding employment issues
● Manages department records and reports; Ensures all employee files are maintained properly and in accordance with all federal, state, local and company regulations.
● Ensures legal compliance with various governmental laws and regulations covering areas such as OSHA, EEOC, FMLA, safety, employment, workers' compensation, etc.
● Oversee the performance management process and provide training and consultation as necessary to leadership.
● Deliver training for all employees on various HR topics, including ethics, labor laws, policies, and procedures.
Milwaukee, WI 08/2018-present
MaltEurop is a privately held French multinational corporation; global leader in the malting industry. Malt - mainly barley malt: is an essential natural ingredient for brewers and distillers.
Human Resource Consultant
Hired as a HR Generalist. Provides full range of HR support in the areas of employee relations, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, and training and development.
- Human Resource Consultant at MALTEUROP
- Freelance Blogger/Contributor at MadameNoire.com
- Consultant at Titus Talent Strategies
- Sr. Program Manager at Enterforce
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Management & HR Management
Professional Human Resource services, when you need them
- Human Resource Consultant at COASTAL HUMAN RESOURCE SOLUTIONS
- Manager of Recruitment & Employment at NEW HANOVER REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
- Vice President of Human Resources, Americas at SULZER METCO
- at SULZER METCO
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing
- M.B.A. - Human Resources/International Business
Seeking a challenging opportunity in Human Resources. A Strategic/Tactical able to work Small and Larger organizations. I am a hands on team contributor able to execute day to day as well as planning, design and implementation. HR Positions/Contracts are listed in my resume
Seeking a challenging opportunity in Human Resources. A Strategic/Tactical able to work Small and Larger organizations. I am a hands on team contributor able to execute day to day as well as planning, design and implementation.
HR Positions/Contracts are listed in my resume
- HUMAN RESOURCE Consultant at HUMAN RESOURCE
- VP of Human Resources at JetSmarter
- East Region: District HR Business Partner at Company Restructure
- Director Talent Management & Acquisition - Contract at FL & GA
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Leadership Certificate
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
to startup Fast Orientation on matters such as employee relations, benefits management, insurance management, policy and procedure, communication and, occasionally, recruitment. Also currently serve as HR Consultant/Analyst to startup SecondWrite in an overview role, advising the company on any matters that include any Human Resource matter. Both firms are in the cybersecurity field and have been in business for 4+ years.
- Human Resource Consultant at Retired
- Self Employed at Bloomwerks
- HR Manager/HR Generalist IV at Northrop Grumman Corp/Essex Business Unit
- HR Generalist at Sparks Personnel/Sunrise Senior Living
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
• Assistant to the Human Resource Consultants
• Certify candidates and close recruitments through Neogov
• Organized, designed, and implemented the WSP Exit Survey through SurveyMonkey
• Served as chairwoman for WSP Combined Fund Drive Silent Auction, raising $1500 for the USO Northwest
• Conduct training for HRD personnel and supervisors throughout the agency
• Helped design and implement new process for employee orientation through WebEx
• Conduct new employee orientation on a rotating schedule, Serve on employee retention task force
• Enter personnel actions in HRMS and verify peer entries
• Attended Washington State LEAN conference and conducting training on '5 Whys' and 'Kaizen' for HR
• Review Collective Bargaining Agreements for various unions to ensure compliance
• Serving as a non-permanent Human Resource Consultant 1 to assist the LEAN coordinator
- Human Resource Consultant Assistant 2 at Washington State Patrol
- Human Resource Department Supervisor at Toys R Us
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - GED
Responsible for providing human capital management advisory services to businesses. Helps companies develop and communicate policies, train employees, and implement a recruitment process.
• Aid clients to strategically integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations.
• Implement internal reviews and audit of current systems and policies.
• Execute quality assurance checks.
• Create and deliver surveys to employees.
• Ensure business practices are in accordance with human resource policies and labor laws.
• Provide company with updated salary and job description information.
• Aid in consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
• Provide advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences and advise on appropriate outcomes.
- Human Resource Consultant at Self-Employed
- Director of Human Resources at Aerospace Manufacturing Group, Inc
- Human Resource Consultant at Self-Employed
- Director of Human Resources/Admin and Payroll Manager at Stella Travel Services USA, Inc
6 months at this Job
- - General Education
- - Accounting
Responsible to develop Human Resource business solutions for clients in a wide range of industries. The consulting model demands the ability to accurately assess organizational issues and needs, to analyze relevant data and facts, and to develop workable solutions to meet those needs.
• Headed the HR consulting practice for William M. Mercer for two years prior to forming my own practice. Served major clients in the Middle TN area.
• Manage multiple projects and completed work on time and within budget in the vast majority of assignments. Recently celebrated my 15th year as an independent business consultant.
• Selected to serve for ten years as a Board Examiner with the TN Center for Performance Excellence. Completed numerous Baldrige-based organizational assessments.
• Appointed to serve a three-year term as a Board Member of the Brentwood Chamber. Headed the Small Business Council.
- Human Resource Consultant at The Scobee Company
- Vice-President, Human Resources at MPI, Inc
- Director, Human Resources at Communicom Cable TV
- V.P., Personnel Relations at ELS, Inc
30 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Executive Program
- Bachelor's - Psychology