Being a human resource coordinator I am responsible for a plethora of duties that include but not limited to: completing payroll, assisting in search for new talent, conducting interviews and orientations, unemployment documents for former or current employees, sitting in on disciplinary meetings, filing paperwork amongst other things as well.
- Human Resource Coordinator at Menards
- Applied Behavior Therapist at Easter Seals
- Sales Associate at Dicks Sporting Goods
- Menards / Cashier at
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology and Criminal Justice
• Attend job fairs to recruit for open positions
• Coordinate open enrollment benefit events for employees
• General human resource administrative duties as needed HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR SHINDIGZ 2017 TO 2018
• Screen, interview and hire approximately 30 to 50 seasonal employees for either spring or fall busy season.
• Post and maintain open positions through company's website as well as job boards.
• Coordinate onsite job fairs to recruit open positions
• Attend job fairs to recruit for seasonal, part-time, full-time and intern positions
• Coordinate open enrollment benefit events for employees
• Facilitated Safety meetings and processed workers compensation claims
• Facilitated and maintain FMLA files and personal leaves
• General human resource administrative duties as needed
- HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR at SHINDIGZ
- ASSISTANT INVENTORY PLANNER at SHINDIGZ
- CUSTOMER SERVICE LEAD at SHINDIGZ
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at SHINDIGZ
1 year at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Human Resources
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Human Resources and Marketing
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - Organizational Leadership and Supervision
98405 I have many years of Management, and training experience within the company. Held the position of Human Resource Coordinator with daily responsibilities in recruiting, hiring, and training. I managed all administrative duties for the location. I served as a resource for employment issues. I was awarded volunteer of the year for Fred Meyer in 2010. I represented Fred Meyer in the community at recruiting events, as well as Zoo Lights in 2009. I was the point of contact for associate benefit enrollment, and was trained on the benefit program at the main office. I trained Management, and associates for the region CPR/First Aid.
- Human Resource Coordinator at Fred Meyer
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at Fred Meyer
- Cashier trainer at Fred Meyer
- Customer Service Relief Assistant Manager at Fred Meyer
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate of Achievement
A diversified bilingual individual with extensive experience in Human Resources, Accounts Payable, Contract Administration, Records Retention, Purchasing, and Payroll Processing. I am confident, dedicated, loyal, hardworking employee effective working individually or as part of a team. May 2017 - November 2018 Scelzi Enterprises Fresno, CA
Human Resource Coordinator
• Managed new hire experience and end-to-end onboarding process for all new hires to date, including scheduling drug test/physicals, conducting background checks, new hire orientation, and issuing new hire paperwork.
• Respond to all employee and management questions.
• Generate, 90 days, annuals, and special performance reviews for all 450 employees.
• Managed all recruiting events.
• Handled all Employment Development Department, and employment verification inquiries.
• Assisted Human Resource Manager in developing and implementing new retention strategies.
• Assisted with investigations and conduct Human Resource file audits to ensure compliance.
• Supported Human Resource Manager as requested.
- Human Resource Coordinator at Scelzi Enterprises
- Office Administrator/Accounting Assistant at Cable Links Construction Group, Inc
- Purchasing/Administrative Assistant at Pinnacle Telecom
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate in Business Administration-Human Resource Management Assistant
- Certificate in Business Administration-Management and Supervision
Chewy.com, LLC - Dallas, TX.
April 2017 to January 2019
Human Resource Coordinator
• Perform various duties necessary for the overall Time and Attendance (T&A) system configuration, administration and maintenance.
• Oversees and maintains T&A system for all setups, reporting, auditing and functionality for employees, management and contract staff.
• Respond to employees and management questions and concerns regarding paychecks, time reporting and pay policies.
• Assist HR team in onboarding new hires adding them to all appropriate systems.
• Daily reports, updated schedules (KRONOS), scheduling new hires and following up after 30 days.
- Human Resource Coordinator at Chewy.com
- Customer Service Coordinator to Business Center Manager at FedEx Office
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Global Business Strategies and Marketing
New York, NY (2.2B Facility Maintenance Firm)
PAYROLL DIRECTOR & HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR
• Responsible for managing the weekly and bi-weekly payrolls that includes 8,000 employees (7,000 hourly and 1,000 salaried). Manage the human resource data and payroll tax functions which are situated in twenty-three states. Reengineered the time-collection process, thus reducing payroll processing time significantly. Reconcile various medical and dental and transit check benefits. Process wage garnishments. Responsible for all Union & Health, Welfare, Pension Payments, including all Audits. Responsible for managing the entire I-9 Process. Prepare the annual payroll budget. System Administrator for the JD Edwards HR/Payroll System. Manage the 401K Process, including remitting the funds to the vendor. Responsible for implementing company acquisition integrations onto JD Edwards Payroll/Human Resource Systems. Manage a staff of six personnel. Significant accomplishments are as follows:
• Reduced the payroll department overhead by $200,000 annually.
• Created a payroll exception report, which improved the audit controls, and saved the company $20,000 annually.
• Implemented a vacation and sick benefit report which calculates the entitlements and balances of all employees which reduced overpayment of vacation and sick expenses by $15,000.
• Streamlined the payroll process by having the field submit the time collection on an electronic time sheet, therefore reducing overtime and administrative expenses.
• Organization all Union Health & Welfare Payments, thus reducing penalties and interest payments.
• Implemented and Created Procedures for the I-9 Process. Uploaded all the I-9 Forms to our Payroll and Human Resource System.
• Implementing the Novatime Time and Attendance system.
• Ensure the Company is within ACA Compliance.
- PAYROLL DIRECTOR & HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR at Atalian Global Services, Inc
- PAYROLL DATABASE MANAGER at
- at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Inc
- PAYROLL MANAGER at Young & Rubicam, Inc
17 years at this Job
- M.S. - Management
- B.S. - Accounting
• Acts as Lead Human Resources Coordinator for the South-Mid Atlantic and West regions.
• Provides visual Standard Operating Procedures for Scribes and managers in the field to ensure the proper completion of tasks and that all legal parameters are being met.
• Ensures successful and timely completion of new hire paperwork and employee data in human resource information system.
• Acts as the point of contact for managers and employees by responding to requests and questions.
• Ensures that employees are properly credentialed during their onboarding process.
• Utilizes strategic thinking to assist with Cross-Department Problem Solving.
• Administers health insurance and 401k plans for employees.
• Verifies I-9 documentation and completion through E-Verify and ensures that all employees are compliant with the Department of Homeland Security.
• Up to date on all employment laws for 29 states: (AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, KY, LA, MD, MT, MS, NC, NM, NV, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, and WY).
- HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR at HealthChannels
- STUDENT ACCOUNTS COORDINATOR at NSU Office of Student Affairs
- FRONT OFFICE STAFF at NSU Office of Residential Life and Housing
9 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - Business Administration
Human Resource Manager
• Piercan USA
• May 2017-Present Key responsibilities includes assuring that Piercan USA is operating to both State and Federal employment laws and guidelines. I am responsible for implementing, mentoring, staffing, and coaching both managers and the general workforce on practices, that promotes a positive culture and personal growth. · Payroll processing through AmCheck/Paychex · Created new employee handbook · EDD Filings · Coaching and Disciplinary · Recruiting/Onboarding/Terminations/Resignations · I-9 citizenship verification through E-verify · Benefits enrollment and negotiations · Training per new laws both Federal and State · Safety coordinator Global Harmonized system/ Cal OSHA · HRIS Platform through I-Solved · Input garnishments and court ordered withholdinga · Consult with our attorney on severe issues
- Human Resource Coordinator at PIERCAN USA
- PURCHASING MANAGER at PIERCAN USA
- PURCHASING ACQUISITION MANAGER at PIRCH
- PRODUCTION PLANNER/BUYER at NEXERGY
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Human Resource Coordinator Wings International Group (June 2012-October 2015) · Performed various critical recruiting activities including job postings, talent sourcing, resumes screening, pre-screen interviews. · Directed job fairs and campus recruitment drives to bring in local talent. · Sourced candidates from online job portals like Monster.com and Indeed.com. · Scheduled meetings and appointments with clients. · Schedule candidates interviews, manage recruiters interview calendar and update candidate status in applicant tracking system (ATS). · Create bi-monthly and monthly reports such as head count reports regarding recruitment, new hire reports. · Conducted background checks on candidates by obtaining information from previous employers and references. · Coordinated onboarding activities like employee benefits, schedules, working conditions, employment policies and helped to set up employee benefits, including medical, dental and life insurance. · Updated and recorded employee status changes, entered new employee’s data into company HRIS, notified payroll of appropriate personnel changes. · Addressed and resolved general payroll-related inquires. · Coordinated and scheduled training programs and workshops for candidates and employees. · Collaborated with department managers to assess needs, Identified development opportunities and succession gaps. · Coordinated complex travel schedules, accommodations and trip logistics for clients. · Maintain and Coordinate relationships with college campus representatives to establish a recruitment pipeline. · Responded to candidates inquires via telephone and email.
- Human Resource Coordinator at Wings International Group
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's in Business - Administration
Assistant Human Rsource Coordinator August 2016 - November 2018 Human Resource Coordinator November 2018 - Present Recruitment - plan and attend recruiting events, advertising for all positions, working with temp agencies to fulfill temporary needs Hiring - pre-screen applications, set up interviews, complete reference checks, maintain drug screen results Orientations - complete I9 verification, conduct new hire orientations, assist new team members in training Payroll - Correct team member time cards, process vacation requests, code team meme ers on leaves, and finalize pay cards to be processed for payment Benefits - health and dental enrollments and changes, 401K, EAP, ADA, FMLA, Personal Leave Requests, and any other benefits available to employees Safety - Maintain employee work comp files, OSHA compliances, safety programs Misc. - Answer any team member questions/problems/ complaints, create new safety programs and training
- Human Resource Coordinator at Menards Distribution Center - Eau Claire, WI
- Guest Service Representative at Kwik Trip
- Human Resources Associate at Mills Fleet Farm
- Picking Department Auditor and Trainer at Fastenal
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration and Human Resource Managment