As Human Resource Coordinator, enter new hires into ADP Payroll and TMW, coordinate orientation, complete background check requests, contact previous employers for verification of employment, enter terminated drivers into DAC system, scan employee documents into ADP files, assist recruiting team with application processing, prepare roster for quarterly random drug screen candidate selection with FleetScreen and ensure selected candidates are screened within deadline, and other office duties as needed.
- Human Resource Coordinator at Hartt Transportation Systems, Inc
- General Ledger Accountant at EMERA MAINE
- General Ledger Accountant at
- Retail Accounting Associate at Walmart in Bangor
1 year at this Job
- A.S. - Accounting
- - Accounting/Business Management
After working as the Administrative Assistant for my company I was promoted to Human Resource Coordinator. As Human Resource Coordinator my job duties where: -Process all new hires- as well as Rehires, ensure all I-9's where done correctly, run DMV backgrounds for specific client request. -Processing Invoices. -Schedule interviews for hiring managers. -Assist with the guard card course we conduct as a security industry. -Schedule cleared candidates for orientation or guard card training course. -Assist with any HR complaints and or Issues. -Filing paperwork and New Hire files. -Data Entry. -Answering phone calls , as well as reliving front desk receptionist.
- Human Resource Coordinator at Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions
- Administrative Assistant at Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions
- Crew Member at FIVE GUYS BURGERS & FRIES
- Youth Development Professional at Boys and Girls Club of Garden Grove
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
A diversified bilingual individual with extensive experience in Human Resources, Accounts Payable, Contract Administration, Records Retention, Purchasing, and Payroll Processing. I am a confident, dedicated, loyal, hardworking employee effective working individually or as part of a team.
May 2017 - November 2018 Scelzi Enterprises Fresno, CA
Human Resource Coordinator
• Manage the new hire experience and end-to-end onboarding process for all new hires to date, including scheduling drug test/physicals and conducting background checks, and new hire orientation, and issuing new hire paperwork,
• Respond to all employee and management question during entrance and exit interview process
• Generate, 90 days, annuals, and special performance reviews for all 400 employees
• Manage all recruiting events
• Handle all EDD, and employment verification inquiries
• Assist HR Management in developing and implementing new retention strategies
• Assist with investigations and conduct HR file audits to ensure compliance.
• Support the HR Manager as requested.
- Human Resource Coordinator at Scelzi Enterprises
- Office Administrator/Accounting Assistant at Cable Links Construction Group, Inc
- Purchasing/Administrative Assistant at Pinnacle Telecom
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate in Business Administration-Human Resource Management Assistant
- Certificate in Management and Supervision
Assistant Human Rsource Coordinator August 2016 - November 2018 Human Resource Coordinator November 2018 - Present Recruitment - plan and attend recruiting events, advertising for all positions, working with temp agencies to fulfill temporary needs Hiring - pre-screen applications, set up interviews, complete reference checks, maintain drug screen results Orientations - complete I9 verification, conduct new hire orientations, assist new team members in training Payroll - Correct team member time cards, process vacation requests, code team meme ers on leaves, and finalize pay cards to be processed for payment Benefits - health and dental enrollments and changes, 401K, EAP, ADA, FMLA, Personal Leave Requests, and any other benefits available to employees Safety - Maintain employee work comp files, OSHA compliances, safety programs Misc. - Answer any team member questions/problems/ complaints, create new safety programs and training
- Human Resource Coordinator at Menards Distribution Center - Eau Claire, WI
- Guest Service Representative at Kwik Trip
- Human Resources Associate at Mills Fleet Farm
- Picking Department Auditor and Trainer at Fastenal
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration and Human Resource Managment
717 W. Ashby Place San Antonio, Texas 78230 210-737-8220 June 18, 2014 - June 1, 2018 At Selrico Services I currently work as the only Payroll/Human Resource Coordinator/Manager for the company. I led communication and ensuring Selrico's core values and principles are cared to team members and management. Managing information for 400 + employees companywide. I conduct new hire orientation and management initial and refreshment trainings. Ensure all screening requirements are taken care of on the front end before job offer is extended. I am responsible for processing payroll timely and handling human resource issues for all janitorial and food service contracts, entities and companies operating under the Selrico umbrella. In my role with Selrico I am very involved with the community. I recruit in all areas of San Antonio. I work with Haven For Hope, Retired Veterans and so on. Selrico holds many City contracts including Pre-K for SA, Alamo Community Colleges, Park West/A&M College Station, Brooks Collegiate Academy, City Public Service (CPS), YMCA, Senior Feeding, La Villita, Market Square, the Alamodome Entertainment Arena and much more. I process payroll weekly for Selrico's Texas and Arizona contracts. I process semi-monthly payroll for the corporate office, California (union) contact, Missouri and Idaho both union contracts as well. I process union dues and send out union payments each month for California, Missouri and Idaho. I work closely with our PEO Company, Employer Flexible, to insure all employees are kept up to date in the HRIS system for the life time of the employee. I work daily in time and attendance system. Process new employee information, background checks, drug screenings, exit and new hire interviews as well as on going manager training. I host job fairs weekly, so I can obtain the best talents that San Antonio has to offer. I enforce company policies and standards. Staying current on payroll laws by attending seminars and continued training and workshops to keep the company safe, law suit and audit free. Re-wrote the company hand book and keep it current and updated. I use Excel daily to keep organized and to process and submit all my different payroll. Very familiar with ADP Run.
- Payroll/Human Resource Coordinator/Manager at Selrico Services LLC
- at Ovation Financial Services dba Tejas Tax Lending
- Mortgage Loan Processor Assistant at USAA Federal Savings Bank
- First Mortgage Loan Closer at USAA Federal Savings Bank
4 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Used accounting software to record, store and analyze information. Assembled supporting information for payment processing, prepared debit and credit memos to get payment from customers or to bill customers. Researched invoices in Oracle for customers when there was an issue with payments, prepared journal entries for month end closing for Frankfort and Plainfield plants, created freight spreadsheets, involved in Sarbanes Oxley, did ticket control for inventory each year, involved in cost analysis for freight shipments. As a Human Resource Coordinator I was responsible for all paperwork for processing new hires, used Kronos to track all punches for employees, printed out reports for management, tracked all employees hours worked / vacation hours / sick hours, team lead for Diversity Group, did new hire training classes, scheduled meetings for management, kept employee files in order including medical files. As a Document Controller through Adecco (Nov. 2003 - hired full time Meritor in August 2004), I was responsible for keeping prints updated with the latest revision level, Work Order Tracking for maintenance department and IT department, creating PowerPoint presentations for safety training, create Spread Sheets for different projects, convert Work Order Instructions from English to Spanish for the Plant using the Internet.
- Accounting Clerk / Human Resource Coordinator / Document Controller at Meritor, Inc
- Data Entry at Department of Fiduciary Services
- Human Resource/Payroll Administrative Assistant at Certified Tool Mfg
- Office Supervisor / Payroll Specialist at Adecco Employment Services
12 years, 7 months at this Job
HR Responsibilities Responsible for performing a variety of duties to support the human resource and payroll functions; coordinating work within the community; reporting pertinent information to the Executive Director; responding to inquiries or requests for information Conducts initial phase of team member orientation, i.e., obtains signatures on all required documents; creates new team member files Ensures benefit enrollments, changes, and terminations forms are completed by team members accurately and processes in a timely manner. Coordinates annual open enrollment with Corporate Human Resources. Ensures leaves of absences are processed in a timely manner and in compliance with Human Resources Standards of Practice; monitors duration of leaves. Maintains employment files to ensure accurate and complete records concerning performance, hiring, training, terminations, regulatory requirements, and related information. Coordinates the Workers Compensation process with the Corporate Department of HR as follows: Ensures data relative to Workers Compensation is sent to HR Coordinator promptly. Ensures appropriate forms are completed accurately and timely to document all types of team member changes. Reviews pay rate changes to ensure they are in compliance with Human Resources Standards of Practice; refers discrepancies to Executive Director for resolution. Enters data accurately in HRIS in compliance with standards. Responds to questions promptly. Enters data accurately in Kronos. Provides back-up support in Kronos to departments as needed. Coordinates specific work tasks with other personnel within the community in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information. Abides by the current laws and organizational standards and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of sexual harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place. Reports actual or suspected abuse, neglect and exploitation in accordance with standards. Accurately records time in and out at the start and end of each shift and at the start and end of each meal break utilizing the Agency's timekeeping system. Makes corrections to the timekeeping system, as necessary, on appropriate forms, within the required payroll timeframe. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all Agency standards, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and compliance with all regulatory requirements, i.e., HIPAA, OSHA, etc. Abides by and supports the organization's code of conduct by exhibiting behavior that is set forth in the code of conduct. Performs duties in accordance with the code of conduct and completes annual compliance training. Posts OSHA and Workers Compensation notices as required.
- Human Resource Coordinator at SpiriTrust Lutheran
- Human Resources Manager at Heritage Hills Golf Resort
- CSR / Admin Asst/ HR Assist at Owens Corning Roofing and Fiberglass
4 years, 3 months at this Job
Self-directed, resourceful, and multi-faceted professional bringing exceptionally strong leadership, communication, and administrative skills to provide effective support to the office and staff. Payroll Specialist/Payroll Human Resource Coordinator Aerotek - Fort Wayne, IN January 2016 to Present Responsible for payroll of 200 employees for weekly period using PeopleSoft. Processed new hires, rehires, and transfer of employees, to include employee paperwork, drug screen, criminal background checks, E-verify and WOTC screenings Facilitated new hire orientation, entered new hire information into the system, employee changes Ensured proper filling and handling of personnel information Recorded and maintained workers' compensation claims Investigated and resolved employee complaints related to pay or human resource related issues Verify client mandated pre-employment paperwork Review and address weekly audits Enter contractor hours in to client specific VMS Submit contractor FMLA/ADA Ensure accurate compliance by maintaining knowledge in federal, state and local payroll administration laws, regulations and best practices
- Payroll Specialist/ Human Resource Coordinator at Aerotek
- Property Manager at Metro Real Estate
- Customer Service Representative at AT&T
3 years at this Job
* Coordinate all important Human Resource functions * Coordinate the hiring, recruiting, benefits, FMLA, etc. * Maintain employee records * Maintain all HR files * Ensure agency policies and procedures are followed, and maintained
- Human Resource Coordinator at River Valley Child Development Services
- Administrative Assistant at River Valley Child Development Service
- Assistant Teacher at River Valley Child Development Services
- Customer Services Representative at Direct TV
3 years, 1 month at this Job
Primary support to the plant Human Resource Manager and staff. Daily responsibilities included processing insurance and benefits, retirements, hiring onboarding , layoffs and recalls to the hourly workforce, supervisor to the hourly Payroll Department.
- Human Resource Coordinator at ALCOA, Inc
- Systems Implementation Specialist at Verso Tech
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - International Business and Export