- Human Resource Director at Human Resource Director
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- AAS Business
Current 2571 East 17th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11235 Supervisor: Bianca Salvador
Position: Human Resource Director
• Define the difference between an W-4 or a W- 9 employee and document accordingly.
• Ensuring that all documentation is in full compliance before Service. Coordinators/Clinicians begin workload.
• Ensuring that all personnel are processed through the SCR before beginning work with children.
• Guiding the personnel through the DOH municipality systems in order to bring into compliance.
• Interviewing all potential clinicians and facilitate the interviewing process for all Service Coordinator.
• The HR Compliance Coordinator will work closely with the Staffing and Evaluations department to ensure that all staffing and evaluation needs are met by recruiting appropriate personnel.
- Human Resource Director at Bright Start PT & PTA, PLLC
- Outreach Associate/Re-engagement at Department Of Education
- Behavior Associate/Assistant Dean at Bushwick Ascend Charter School
- Paraprofessional at Brownsville Ascend Charter School
4 months at this Job
- - Speech Communication
I was the Human Resource Director at the assisted living facility for over 2 years. I worked with ADP Payroll system, adobe, excel, word, and several other programs. I did payroll by-weekly for approximately 45 employees. I handled all on the job accidents, insurance questions, pay raises, hiring, posting jobs to internal and external websites, did background checks, filing, and FMLA as well.
- Human Resource Director/Office Assistant at Presbyterian Village
- Convenience Store Manager at Mighty Mart
- Retail Store Manager at Dollar General
- Clerk/Cashier at Mayco Ace Hardware
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Human Resource Director My duties are talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding keep job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant federal, state and local laws for all positions, develop training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements, handle investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts. And ensure all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations
- Human Resource Director at Golden Heart Caregiver
- Substitute Teacher at School District 206
- Registar at HSHS Medical Group
- Public Service Administrator at State Of Illinois
1 month at this Job
- Masters of Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
As the Human Resource Director, my role has been to implement and align human resource fundamentals to maintain compliance with federal, state, and local laws. I have instituted a training and development program to foster internal growth and leadership for future planning as well as I have advised the executive leadership and other departments to conduct weekly manager meetings to open communication and add collaboration to meet company goals. In addition, I have provided guidance to personnel for any problems that needed to be resolved. I have developed organized systems to be more efficient with hiring and scheduling and employee file maintenance. Lastly, I incorporated the open door policy to help foster an inviting, equal work environment.
- Human Resource Director at Ocean Point Inn and Resort
- Administrative Assistant in Human Resource Department at Home Care For Maine
- Assistant Disability Specialist at BIW via Strom Engineering of Florida
- HR Executive Assistant at Elmet Technologies via Bonney Staffing
8 months at this Job
- BA degree - Business Studies in Human Resources Management
350 S. 400 W.
• Lindon, Utah Supervisor: Dave Rasmussen
• Phone: 866-334-3672 Start: November 2008
• End: January 2009 Human Resource Director/Accounts Payable ❖ Human Resource Director * Maintained employee-related data bases and the Human Resource filing system. * Ensured I-9 and W-4 were completed correctly. * Obtained and verified proper identifications for work in United States. * Registered and established ADP logins for new hires. * Administered and provided explanation of benefits. * Advised managers and supervisor about steps in the progressive discipline in accordance with * company policies and procedures. * Conducted exit interview with terminated employee. * Participated in conducting investigations when employee complaints or concerns are * brought forth in settling the disputes. * Managed recruitment process, firing, and disciplinary actions. * Established good relationship with management and employees ❖ Accounts Payable * Prepared weekly reports and weekly invoices in QuickBooks Pro. * Assisted with monthly reconciliation of accounts to General Ledger. * Maintained American Express Corp. Accounts. * Processed incoming bills and made out checks to appropriate companies for payment
- Human Resource Director/Accounts Payable at Thrive Learning Institute
- Low Book Sales at Prime Acceptance
- Mutual Funds Operator & Insurance Licensing at Edward Jones / Ajilon
- N. Priest Dr at ConocoPhillips, Phillips
2 months at this Job
As the Director of Human Resources for FrenchCreek Production, I am responsible for all Human Resource functions for every level of the organization. While at FrenchCreek, I led multiple change initiatives including; increasing employee engagement, designing a structured performance review process, developing an overall compensation strategy to keep payroll growth at 3%, and reducing turnover by 75% on the manufacturing side of the business. Beginning in December, 2016, I successfully implemented a sales growth strategy that involved structuring and recruiting a multi-state sales team. This plan also included recruiting and hiring a director-level sales position for the executive team. Also during my tenure, I worked as part of several community panel groups to leverage business human resource functions in an effort to better support the local community. These experiences have given me exposure to all levels of the business enterprise and supported excellent results on key HR metrics while helping the community at large.
- Human Resource Director at FRENCHCREEK PRODUCTION
- Internal Operations Coordinator at BROWNLEE LUMBER COMPANY
- Field Training Manager at CVS/PHARMACY
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
• Develop HR policies and procedures, develop onboarding & orientation, training and incentive programs. Administer payroll and benefits. Administer HR budget and handle all HR workplace issues.
• Advises all levels of management as it relates to conflict resolution and all employee relation issues.
• Key decision maker and manager of benefits plan; such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
• ERP implementation lead, as it relates to export and import to ADP Workforce Payroll / HRIS and time and Labor distribution
• Play a key role in ensuring high employee retention rates
• Authored and published employee manual covering issues including review and dispute processes, salary and commission structures, disciplinary procedures, codes of conduct and all internal/external compliance policies and procedures.
• Manage all payroll functions and staff including weekly payroll administration, computing commissions and bonuses, federal and state reporting and end-of-year reporting
• Recruit, hire, and promote with EEO principles in mind, by implementing practices designed to widen and diversify the pool of candidates considered for employment openings, including openings in upper level management
• Audit and manage complex benefit programs for union and nonunion employees. I.e. Local 638
• Implementing HR programs and policies as needed by the organization.
• Identifying, evaluating, and resolving human relations, employee morale, work performance, and organizational productivity concerns.
• Handled all ACA reporting compliance, benefit laws for union and nonunion staff i.e. ERISA, EEOC-1 reporting, IRS, DOL, FMLA, HIPAA, PFL and Cobra
• Creating employee training and organizational development programs.
• Conducting performance reviews with personnel managers and monitoring employee attitudes, productivity, and performance outcomes.
• Managing the human resource management and payroll system and providing staff and directors with the essential reporting to help them in managing their employee resources.
• Review, design and communicate benefit recommendations to Partners.
• Creating compensation plans and providing administration for employee welfares.
• Insuring that every aspect of human resources incorporates the vision, values, and culture of the organization.
• Managing the risk management work functions and assisting in developing a healthy and safety programs for the volunteers and staff.
• Participating as a senior management team member in weekly Director Meetings to develop and discuss organizational procedures and policies
- Human Resource Director -Generalist at DONNELLY MECHANICAL CORP
- Human Resources Director at ACS SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES, Mt Vernon
- Human Resource Director at ACS SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES, Mt Vernon
- Vice President, Human Resources /Office Corporate Operations at KNIGHTSBRIDGE PROPERTIES CORPORATION
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Care Management & Human Services
- Associate of Arts - Physical Education & Dance
• Coordinates, and manages the daily activities of the entire treatment center.
• Provides clinical and support staff
• Manages the improvement of the quality for patients in the health organization
• Responsible for running of patient's operations, Financial operations and problem solving
• Works Directly with the Director with patients and staff to maintain standards and practices in the health organization as required by various regulatory authorities.
• Assisting Director and Staff with completion of patient paperwork.
• Answering phones and scheduling of patients to be assigned to their patient coordinators
• Maintain all records safe and secure.
• Maintain and support Human resource Director in scheduling all appointments, meetings, conferences
• Scanning an updating any files for everyday completion
• Completing reports and following all guidelines pertaining to policy and procedures
- Executive Assistant to Human Resource Director at Legacy Treatment Health Services
- Relationship Banker II / Assistant Manager at Santander Bank
- Personal Banker II at Wells Fargo Bank
- Loan Officer at HSBC
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Science
Currently acting Director of the Human Resource department. Provide leadership with strategic talent analytics and reporting to drive business decisions, for example, generating salary surveys with market trends to adjust appropriately to continue effective retention efforts and design workforce planning processes. Manage internal information requested to include monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to state and federal stakeholders. Implemented overhaul of recruiting processes resulting in proficient on-boarding and the recruitment of top talent. Effectively manage all personnel activities in the areas of recruiting, classification, workers compensation, employee benefits, and records, grievances, legal issues, etc.; Work in collaboration with and assists Agency Directors with performance problems, documentation, discipline, and termination to ensure the agency policy and applicable laws are followed; educate department heads on progressive discipline; Administers Worker’s Compensation to ensure prompt coverage to injured employees and avoid non-compliance penalties; serve as liaison to between employees and insurance; Return to work planning Direct the regional council’s affirmative action program and serves as the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Officer; Developed and recommend policies and procedures to maintain the regional council’s compliance with state and federal personnel requirements.
- Assistant Human Resource Director at LRGVDC
- Human Resource Manager Bilingual at MTC
- Bilingual Human Resource Coordinator at Spectrum
- Field Manager Medical & Environmental Health ( Human Resources) at BNSF RAIL WAYS
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Psychology/Biology
- M.S. - Rehabilitation Counseling