Employed: August 4, 2014-Current Job Description: Human Resource Director. Transitioned from lead-detailer, to sales delivery assistant to Human Resource Director. I Run an HR department of one, fulfilling tasks such as employee hiring, staying up to date with employment laws, while tracking employee benefits such as PTO and other benefits.
- Human Resource Director at Kerlin Bus Sales
- Lot attendant at Advantage Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
- Sales representative at Vector Marketing
- Head housekeeper at Hills Hospitality Management
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Resource Management
- - Biblical Studies
Midland, TX Human Resource Director (2016-present)
• Act as the liaison between the company and its employees. Provide advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy, and employment laws. Ensures the company follows all state and federal discrimination laws as well as employment regulations.
• Interview, screen and recruit new talent to help grow the company. Administer all preemployment, random, DOT and NONDOT drug testing and physicals.
• Administer and maintain all employee-offered benefits for our company that has more than 200 employees in 14 different locations across two states.
• Re-invent and implement new recruitment, staffing, and workforce development programs to meet advancements in product operations, technology, and management.
• Maintains all employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies.
- Human Resource Director at RK Pump & Supply
- Insurance Agent at Aflac
- General Assignment Reporter at KCEN
- General Assignment Reporter at KTXS
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Broadcast Journalism
As the marketing and human resource director I am responsible for the creating and distributing of all marketing materials, employee management, and the overall office management. I assist with answering and directing phone inquiries, creating customer profiles, and managing all documentation of work completed.
- Marketing and Human Resource Director at Elevate Systems Inc
- Medical Receptionist at BPL Plasma
- Receptionist at Dolores Animal Hospital
- Paraprofessional at Re-1 School District
2 months at this Job
- bachelors in Sociology - Sociology
- CNA certification
Terre Haute, IN Present
Leading disc and digital solution provider, offering world-class optical media replication services, digital and physical supply chain solutions and software. Human Resource Director, 2015 to Present
• Daily Operations Management - Directing Generalist, One HR Coordinator Assistant
• Fitness Center management
• Dotted line management of Physical Security Team
• Senior site HR representative reporting to HRVP
• Aligning HR strategies with Business Goals
• Strategic planning and execution
• Profit and Loss Responsibilities (budget of $1.5MM)
• Worker's Compensation
• FMLA and Short Term Disability Leave
• Facility Transitions
• Employee Claims investigation
• Training and Development
• Performance Management - Performance Improvement Planning Accomplishments -
• Launched Active Shooter training and warning system
• Workers Compensation Savings - $85,000 Y/Y
• Return to Work focus
• High focus on safety
• Launched multiple updates to Workday
• Realigning positions as well as restructured schedules to accomplish cost savings over $500,000
• Coordinated a WARN action
- Human Resource Director at Sony Digital Audio Disc Corporation
- Human Resource Manager at Daily Operations Management - Two Generalists
- Human Resources Analyst at Daily Operations Management - Two Generalists
- Supervisor at Sony Entertainment Interactive/Playstation Account Team
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Public Relations - Public Relations
- BA in Speech Communication Theory and Research - Speech Communication Theory and Research
All Human Resource functions: Home Healthcare Talent Acquisition Continulink system Human Resource Director\Payroll\TA 2015-2018 Cumberland Trace (Five Star Facility) Provides support in functional areas of our human resources department, specifically related to payroll processing, benefits administration, and personnel records, as well as providing administrative support to the department. Hiring of all departments. Paycor
- Human Resource Director at CareGivers inc
- Human Resource Coordinator\Payroll at ADP
3 years at this Job
- High school
Provided Human Resource leadership for several locations in several States that provide in-home medical and non-medical healthcare services to seniors and individuals with disabilities.
• Established a standardized process for recruiting/hiring/on-boarding which was essential to acquiring and retaining quality employees; spearheaded the company's use of insurance brokers, insurance carriers, and other outside resources. Administered agency medical and leave benefits and FMLA. Tracked and monitored the employee paid time off accruals and worked with payroll to ensure it was appropriately paid/deducted.
• Exercised subject matter expertise and leadership in employee hiring, compensation, training, performance and disciplinary process by providing consultation and advice to supervisors, managers and director level employees. Facilitated and designed the workplace training curriculum for new hires and annual training for all employees.
• Streamlined employee management, leadership development and performance based compensation processes. Travelled to various offices with senior leadership to obtain employee engagement and promote better working relationships.
- Human Resource Director at Everyday People Staffing, Inc
- Program Administrator at Moriarty Consultants, Inc
- Americans With Disabilities (ADA) Coordinator at Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority
- Occupational Health Technician and Customer Service Representative at Delta Air Lines
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Criminal Justice
Promotes and implements human resource values by planning and managing human resources
programs; directing staff.
• Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resource issues.
• Implements human resource strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, management, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
• Supports Executive Director by providing management and human resource advice, counsel, and decisions.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation.
- Human Resource Director at City Mission-Living Stones, Inc
- Self-Employed at Self-Employed
- Independent Sales Consultant at Thirty-One Gifts
- Marketing Coordinator at Circadiance LLC
5 months at this Job
- Master in business administration - Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Resource and Marketing
• Landscaping Company
• Create scheduling for laborers and foremans.
• Supply new employees with safety materials for work
• Create mapping routes for areas that need to be mowed as we do government contracting.
• Filling out new hire requirements for new employees
• Submitting employee hours to our pay roll supervisor
• Receiving and shipping packages for the company
• Assisting employees with human resource questions
• Assisting the director of operations directly
• Answering phones
• Calling applicants to set up interviews
• Attending business meetings for different government contracts.
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
• Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
• Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
• Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
• Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
• Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
• Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Human Resource Director at Lorenz Inc.
- Medical Receptionist at White Oak Physical Therapy and Pain Management Center
- Billing Specialist at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Server at timbuktu restaurant
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- ASSOCIATES - Nursing
Prepare payroll for approval by Executive Director to submit for processing Assist employees with human resource concerns Track tardies & absenteeism daily Communicate with vendors as key contact on various matters Developed & implemented administrative systems and record management as it relates to expenses, & accounting Submit payment to vendors Assure all needed office supplies and operational supplies are maintained and ordered Oversee all office equipment and its maintenance Prepare department spend down sheets, and receipts for approval Assist with interviewing of potential applicants Code all invoices for approval to be submitted to Corporate Maintain and update all employee files Conduct new employee orientation Forward all necessary employee background checks and HR documents to corporate office Review corrective actions with employees Post open positions on several employment websites Assist Marketer with prospect tours of the facility Create employee schedule for various departments Complete new residential paperwork with residents/ family members Submit invoices to residents & collect on monthly rent Input all resident & data into RealPage Rotate as MOD bi-monthly
- Human Resource Director at HSM
- Assistant Business Office Manager/ Human Resource Coordinator/Accounts Payable at Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods
- Account Financial Coordinator at Dr. Larry Pollock & Associates
- Patient Access Representative II at Memorial Herman- Memorial City Hospital
2 years, 3 months at this Job
• Maintained all the duties of a human resource generalist, provided below.
• Maintained three, multi-site locations and managed human resource professionals.
• Consistently maintained a 3% or less turnover rate in all three sites.
• Experienced 0 EEOC complaints due to thorough assessments and findings.
• Coached human resource team and managers on policies and procedures.
• Traveled to other locations to audit human resource divisions on established criteria.
• Trusted advisor for managers and peers with regard to employee reviews, discipline, terminations as well as the WARN Act, layoffs, and reductions in force. Human Resource Generalist
• Customized and stabilized new hire orientation based on departmental needs by implementing onboarding program that worked in conjunction with payroll software.
• Reviewed and prepared payroll corrections for multi-site locations using Paycor.
• Brought toxicology screening in-house to reduce cost.
• Maintained employee and vendor files that exceeded The Joint Commission Standards.
• Interpreted policy for employees and managers.
• Provide exceptional customer service to employees, managers, and outside vendors.
• Administered FMLA, STD, LTD, WC, and opposed claims for SUI.
• Traveled to other sites to conduct training for other human resource divisions.
• Created reports to notify corporate of personnel changes.
• Spearheaded an electronic personnel action system in conjunction with IT managers.
• Rolled out and built employee excitement for United Healthcare's Motion program in order to increase employee health metrics, systemically.
• Created and implemented all initial training guidelines for new hires and vendors as well as determining and developing annual training refresher modules.
• Created processes for reporting workers compensation.
• Maintained compliance with local, state, and federal laws as well as The Joint Commission standards.
• Conducted all employee discipline, termination, and exit interviews.
• Created standard module and notification system for annual reviews.
- Regional Human Resource Director at ASSURANCE HEALTH CINCINNATI, LLC
- Human Resource Manager at DEALER MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Human Resource Generalist at MERCY HEALTH MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION
- Human Resource Generalist at ST. ALOYSIUS
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management