Multifaceted and goal-oriented professional with valuable experience in Human Resource Generalist, including experience in employee recruitment and retention, staff development, mediation, conflict resolution, benefits and compensation. Process payroll weekly for 80+ employees. Maintained and updated job description. HR records management, HR policies developed and legal compliance. Provided counseling to plant managers. Managed worker compensation claims, maintained OSHA Log. Complete DOL, EEO reporting as needed and ACA monthly reporting.
- Human Resource Generalist at Bo's Pallets & Mulch, Inc
- Accounting Assistant/Human Resource Generalist/Accounting Specialist at MG International
- at ADP
- Construction Office Manager at Green Development Service
6 months at this Job
2018 - Present Assisted in building entire HR infrastructure for start-up in the healthcare & medical sector. Human Resource Generalist * Design and deliver training materials to include training handbooks, job aids, models, multimedia visual aids, computer and web-based tutorials. * Facilitate new hire orientation, to ensure all new hires understand the job expectations, company culture and policies and procedures. * Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals, & Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications. * Held touch base bi-weekly meetings with newly hired candidates, to ensure proper training is being executed. * Assisted in spear-heading employee engagement events. * Re-designed policies and procedures tailored to the industry the company is part of, to stay compliant with state and local laws.
- Human Resource Generalist at Curaleaf NY LLC
- Certified Operations/HR Leader at Walgreens
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Technology
- Certificate in Employment Law Fundamentals
- Certificate in Understanding the Human Resource Function
- Certificate in Violence Prevention Awareness
- Certificate in Worker
experience sourcing candidates ranging from entry level to highly skilled technical candidates and leadership, recruit skilled future team members who will fit the culture of the team already in place.
Corporate Human Resource Generalist, Western Container Corporation; Sugar Land, TX
October 2014-April 2018
Manage all aspects of Corporate HR department to include:
• Support corporate departments and HR Managers at multiple plant locations to resolve HR concerns
• Manage exempt/non-exempt employee life cycle from recruiting to exiting for corporate team
• Coach corp. /exec. staff on organizational policy matters, disciplinary action, and influence change
• Administration of benefits programs, communicate changes, open enrollment periods and events
• Answer/resolve benefits concerns, 401(k), WC issues, assists annual benefit review/broker selections
• Manage processing of Attorney General notifications, AA, EEO-1 and VOE reporting
• Ensure all requested benefits are added in payroll (PAYCOM) system during open enrollment
• Process semi-monthly payroll for all members of corporate team and publish company newsletter
- Corporate Human Resource Generalist at Western Container Corporation
- Human Resource Manager at Western Container Corporation
- Coordinator/Supervisor at Western Container Corporation
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
USA - Maitland, FL Sonepar USA is an independent family-owned company with global market leadership in the B-to-B distribution of electrical, industrial and safety products and related solutions. Senior Human Resource Generalist, April 2016 to present Responsible for the day-to-day management of HR operations and administration of the policies, procedures and programs of the Sonepar organization. Primary liaison between the Executive management team and our business partners throughout the four Corporate locations (350 associates). Maintain the employee records, administering benefits/unemployment/training and payroll assistance to all employees. Assist with Global initiatives and projects to administer down through the US organization. Key Results: ♦ Redesigned Associate Handbook for the Corporate group ♦ Developed and implemented a Recognition/Service Program ♦ Developed and redesigned the Performance Management process, including the competencies, forms, training and managing the process from the launch to the completion ♦ Partnered with the business leaders with Talent Management throughout the Corporate locations ♦ Partner with business leaders to provide employees with development opportunities ♦ Developed a training curriculum for a non-exempted finance population ♦ Operate as a true business partner and strategize on organizational needs
- Senior Human Resource Generalist at SONEPAR
- Human Resource Manager at AVANTE CENTERS
- Senior Benefits Specialist at HD SUPPLY
- Senior Human Resource Generalist at HD Supply
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Integrative Studies
- Master of Arts - Communication and Organizational Leadership
- Certificate - PHR
I am an HR professional with 16 years of increasing responsibilities in the areas of Human Resources, Management, Administrative, and Employee Relations. Innovative problem solver with a proven ability to manage multiple tasks and streamline internal operations.
Proficient in HRIS, Paycom, Avionte, applicant tracking systems, and MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint) WKW Automotive | Feb 2016 - Present
Human Resource Generalist
• Weekly and monthly head count tracking and reporting
• Identify and communicate staffing needs with Management
• Internal and External Job Postings
• Source and recruit salaried and hourly employees
• Interview potential candidates
• Identify and process Temporary to Permanent employee conversions
• Track and guide New Hires and Roll Overs through the employment process
• New Hire paperwork and collection of required documents
• New Hire Screenings (criminal background checks, drug screens, education verification, etc.)
• Compose and review offer letters and company benefits with new hires
• Purchase orders and requests for new hire equipment (business cards, laptop, email, cell phone, etc.)
• Coordinate and conduct HR New Hire Orientation & facility tours
• Add new team members into the time clock and the PPE machines
• I-9 verification
• Attendance tracking and reporting for temporary employees as well as full time employees
• Create, communicate, and implement company policy and procedures with team members and management
• Liaison between management and team members for transfers, employee issues, evaluations, coaching, training
• Investigations and disciplinary issues
• Open Positions reporting
• Assist EHS with workers compensation
• Payroll and Benefits
• Review and reconcile HR invoices with Accounting
- Human Resource Generalist at WKW Automotive
- Operations Manager at Personnel Staffing, Inc
- DBA at Torn Walloper Inc
- Cash Office Assistant at Sears
3 years, 1 month at this Job
• As a Sr. Human Resource Generalist, I develop, implement and support HR initiatives to achieve productivity, profitability, employee engagement and overall success of the business.
• Coach Managers in their development by providing feedback when handling employee situations.
• Full Cycle Recruitment for Exempt positions within multiple departments and programs.
- Sr. Human Resource Generalist at US Tsubaki
- Systems Manager of Talent Acquisition at Covenant Health
- Community Center Director at Pathway Vineyard
- HR Business Partner & Sr. Recruiter at Acquired Citistreet, LLC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Certification - Human Resource Management
Nashville/ Lebanon, TN 615-742-1270/615-965-1560
• Directing shipping and receiving
• familiar with Vendor numbers/coding invoices
• mailing vendor checks
• contacting vendors to settle accounts
• filing invoices
• accounts payable procedures using the LX program
• Identifying vendor numbers
• checking payment status for invoices
• mail sorting
• coding and sending prepared invoices to Shared Services
• invoice tracking
• familiar with monthly accruals
• match proof of deliveries and bill of lading
• account statements HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST
• Explaining new hire paperwork
• Running new hire safety orientations for production workers
• Running Background checks and using my discretion when moving forward or not
• sending potential employees for drug screens
• Hiring/scheduling interviews for the best candidates for job placement using hire bridge
• Attending Career fairs
• Possession of employee files and keeping all information confidential
• Filing workers compensation claims for injured employees
• Issuing and submitting uniform request with G&K/Cintas
• Assigning lockers/Locks
• Preparing and issuing offer letters
• Preparing and sending Separation notices and letters
• communicating with corporate, preparing pay change, new hire, cross trained and 6month increase paperwork
• preparing and posting job openings for current employees to bid on
• I-9 verification files
• upkeep of employee medical files
• upkeep of terminated and active employee files
• data entry/analysis
• on boarding paperwork
• preparing employee reviews
• maintain confidentiality of all information obtained
• experience with environmental and safety training
• fun committee PAYROLL ASSISTANT
• Check and approve employees hours weekly
• Usage of Kronos Program
• Checking the amount of allocated vacation time
• Paycheck and Paystub folding
• Weekly paycheck and paystub distribution
• Holiday/benefit pay entry OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
• Inbound calls
• Outbound calls
• Visitor Register upkeep
• Luncheon Planning
• Creating spreadsheets
• Revision of form
• Experience with Ricoh and HP printers/toner
• Order supplies as needed
• Open, sort and distribute mail and packages
• Run reception desk
- HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST/OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR at MAPLEHURST BAKERIES
- Production Assistant at Works Audio Board For Live Show
- Graphics Operator at JEWELRY TELEVISION
- Radio Announcer/DJ at SIGMON COMMUNICATIONS
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Broadcast Communications
- High School Diploma
Performs daily activities as a HR generalist for the functional client group (approximately 200
clients) which includes but not limited to: recruitment, on-boarding, training, employee
relations, compensation analysis, employee engagement, and leadership development/
• Completes the termination process to ensure smooth employee separations. Conducts exit interviews and compiles data for the reasons behind employee resignation
• Maintains and ensures the safekeeping of candidate and employee information in multiple HR information systems, including both paper and electronic record keeping.
• Reviews and maintains statistical reports and personnel related data, such as hires, transfers, termination, and performance appraisals.
• Explains human resource policies, procedures, and programs consistent with employment law and regulations. Ensures that employment law and regulations are followed
• Coordinate with human resource manager to address moderately complex employee relations issues in a timely manner. Partner with onsite ethics officer when needed.
• HR lead on the training record database- Global Learning Portal (GLP). Representative in training audits to illustrate compliance of records.
• Co-lead for the women's forum Employee Resource Group (ERG) assisting with event implementation by partnering with local associations.
• Organized food and clothing drives to help those in the community.
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and achieved ACE certification.
- Human Resource Generalist at Collins Aerospace
- at Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Human Resource Generalist Intern at Collins Aerospace
- Human Resource Generalist, Accounting Assistant at Hotel Colorado
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Business - Human Resources Management
• Provided human resource generalist guidance to managers and employees including talent management, payroll, FMLA, benefits, workers compensation, 401K and OSHA compliance.
• Conducted employment verifications and investigations.
• Developed innovative new-employee orientation programs, including safety training.
• Delivered team member services and customized employee programs focused on optimizing labor relations and communications.
• Managed all aspects of leave administration, including employee notifications and vendor management, disability programs and health benefits.
• Conducted thorough investigations of employee activities to identify and target operational and behavioral discrepancies.
• Acted as liaison between employees and insurance carriers to resolve problems and clarify benefits.
- Human Resource Generalist at Henry Molded Products, Inc
- Supervisor at Henry Molded Products, Inc
- Packer Inspector/molder at Henry Molded Products, Inc
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Human Resource Management
Neenah, WI May, 2017 to present
400+ employees located in Neenah and Two Rivers, privately owned manufacturer specializing in architectural doors and paneling for commercial applications. Human Resource Generalist
➢ Primary HR liaison for the Neenah location.
• Oversee job posting process and awarding of positions for union employees.
• Recruitment, screening, interviewing, reference-checks, internal job postings & applications; new hire orientation.
• Coordinate onboarding of production employees and track performance and attendance information required through their probationary period.
• Maintain solid communication and positive relationships with employees and supervisors.
- Human Resource Generalist at VT INDUSTRIES, EGGERS DIVISION
- at BEMIS
- Cenveo, international leader at CENVEO
1 year, 10 months at this Job