Livonia, MI Provide HR support to US Pharmaceutical business leaders in the development and management of local and corporate HR policies and programs including talent acquisition, new hire on-boarding, training, employee relations, performance management, timekeeping, employee engagement, benefits, wellness, and HR reporting and metrics Human Resource Generalist 6/2016- Present ◆ Manage all employee relations matters; escalate difficult and sensitive issues ◆ Knowledge of HR laws, policies, procedures, and legal compliance requirements ◆ Support upper management and supervisors with the responsibility of environmental, health, and safety ◆ Partner with Senior Human Resource Business Partner, Distribution Center Manger, Operations Manager, and Supervisors to identify and implement solutions for the Day and Night shift ◆ Build trusting relationships throughout the organization ◆ Responsible for the implementation and enforcement of company policies and procedures ◆ Promote local and enterprise-wide engagement and corporate citizenship initiatives by leading employee engagement, volunteer/community service days, rewards and recognition programs, and site action team planning and execution ◆ Drive an inclusive diverse culture throughout the organization ◆ Partner with supervisors on time and attendance metrics ◆ Support local hiring and contractor conversion process with RPO ◆ Educate and assist employees with career development and continuing education opportunities ◆ Coordinate with third party providers on leave of absence and workers compensation ◆ Work with Teamsters Collective Bargain Agreement ◆ Conduct exit interviews on all employees ◆ Participates in audits to ensure accuracy ◆ Execute programs for training and development for Supervisors and Warehouse Staff ◆ Excellent customer service skills ◆ Represent the Company's interest during employee proceedings, and union grievances
- Human Resource Generalist at MCKESSON PHARMACETICUAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
- Senior Human Resource Specialist at AT&T BIG DATA- IT TECHNICAL BUSINESS MANAGEMNT
- Lead Recruiter at CBEYOND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Science - Merchandising Marketing
As an Office Manager and Human Resource generalist, responsible for all administrative functions such as providing oversight and management of the Addo and Associates office site and administrative staff. Assist in hiring, training, and onboarding of contractors, regular, and seasonal employees. Coordinate HR/Recruitment functions by making sure that the job postings are accurate and are aligned with the state's guidelines and HR procedures. Maintains employee benefits programs and inform workers of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends. Incorporate metrics and coordinate communications within the company. Handles employee questions and concerns that may arise. Ensures that returning and new clients receive excellent service every year. Manage support services to make sure the office runs smoothly while remaining responsible for all areas relating to financial transactions. Manage files and keep clients' records, making sure they are well secured. Assists with busy calendar management and confirm clients and other appointments.
- Office Manager/Human Resource Generalist at ADDO & ASSOCIATES, LLC
- Relationship Banker at M&T BANK
- Owner, Director and Provider at LAURENTIA'S DAYCARE ENTERPRISE
- Cashier/Waitress at OLD COUNTRY BUFFET RESTAURANT
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- MS - Human Resource Management
- BS - Public Administration
Human Resource Generalist / Payroll Coordinator & Scheduler
• Employee Relations
• Recruitment and Selection
• Policy and Procedures
• Compensation and Benefits
• Training and Development
• Time and Attendance
• Process Payroll
- Human Resource Generalist / Payroll Coordinator & Scheduler at South Shore Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Activity Aide at Sebo's Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Administrative / Management / Mail Services at The Millennium Group, Inc
- Wholesale Lock Box Processor at The Millennium Group, Inc
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- AS - Human Services
ZIVARO, INC, Denver, CO August 2017- Present
Human Resource Generalist
• Support the Director of Human Resources in Strategic Workforce Planning while aligning the needs and priorities of the organization for our current employees to ensure the organization can meet all objectives.
• Advise leaders on learning and organizational development, including employee development plans, and updating succession planning.
• Handle and document all employee relations issues and exit interviews.
• Focus on total rewards for the organization including; analyzing job duties, writing job descriptions, conducting and analyzing compensation surveys.
• Engage Hiring Managers to understand talent needs of the businesses and define people strategies.
• Promote a healthy work environment by supporting employee engagement activities, building a stronger company culture by promoting company events.
• Led employee of the month program and implemented a new recognition program called VIRO. Scheduled all volunteer opportunities company wide.
• Responsible for OFCCP reporting on the business AAP Strategic Plan, EEO-1 reporting and Vets 4214.
• Counsel managers and employees on situational issues coming up with a resolution.
• Conduct recruitment efforts including local interview process for all exempt and non exempt personnel.
• Develop an onboarding process for new hires and facilitate new hire orientation.
• Encourage employees to use the appropriate channels of HR policies and current processes.
• Partner with organizational leaders to ensure we maintain compliance with federal, state, local employment and benefit laws and regulations.
- Human Resource Generalist at ZIVARO, INC
- Human Resource Generalist at ONEPOINT HR COMPRENSIVE SOLUTIONS
- Human Resources Coordinator at ESSMETRON
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Apparel and Merchandising - Apparel and Merchandising
Milwaukee, WI 08/2018-present
MaltEurop is a privately held French multinational corporation; global leader in the malting industry. Malt - mainly barley malt: is an essential natural ingredient for brewers and distillers.
Human Resource Generalist
Provides full range of HR support in the areas of employee relations, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, and training and development.
● Manages and executes recruitment strategy and job placement for all levels. Manages new hire orientation and on-boarding and training programs for all new employees (including new leaders).
● Communicate all benefits programs to employees; Implement health and financial wellness strategies.
● Provide coaching and guidance to employees regarding employment issues
● Manages department records and reports; Ensures all employee files are maintained properly and in accordance with all federal, state, local and company regulations.
● Ensures legal compliance with various governmental laws and regulations covering areas such as OSHA, EEOC, FMLA, safety, employment, workers' compensation, etc.
● Oversee the performance management process and provide training and consultation as necessary to leadership.
● Deliver training for all employees on various HR topics, including ethics, labor laws, policies, and procedures.
- Human Resource Generalist at MALTEUROP
- Freelance Blogger/Contributor at MadameNoire.com
- Consultant at Titus Talent Strategies
- Sr. Program Manager at
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Management & HR Management
Fremont Hospital is a fully accredited psychiatric hospital providing care and assistance to children, adolescents and adults
Human Resource Generalist/Director- managed the day-to-day operation of the HR department by providing support in all functional areas of Human Resource including compensation, benefits, and employee relations.
• Performed thee human resource functions comprising of recruitment, employee relations, benefits administration, performance management and workforce planning.
• Recommend /enforce Organizational policies and procedure, providied policy guidance and interpetation, while maintaining HR policy manual according to current federal and state regulations and laws.
• Managed the New Hire and Orientation program. processed new hire paperwork, background checks and I9s
• Ensure legal compliance with State and Federal employment regulations.
• Maintains employee-related databases, prepared and analyzed reports that were necessary to carry out the functions of the department
• Audit and update all HR files, employee licenses, state mandatory trainings, OSHA related safety programs.
• Managed employee relations including job performance counseling, complaint investigations and resolutions.
• Researched, analyzed, prepared and presented hiring statistic reports
• Improved employee perception of HR department which resulted in increased employee traffic to HR department for assistance with benefits, compensation and employee relations issues
• Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
• Managed and monitored Workers Comp claims and worked with claims adjuster to close claims in timely manner.
- Human Resource Generalist/Director Temporary at Apple One
- Human Resource Generalist at Rural Metro Ambulance/American Medical Response
- Human Resource Assistant Temporary at Apple One
- SR. Program Business Manager at SBC Communications
1 year at this Job
- BA - Management Information Systems
- AS - Computer Information Systems
Ciox Health (Stone Resource Group)
• Partnering with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies and procedures, state and federals laws and regulations.
• Providing management with guidance on handling performance issues, corrective action plans, and involuntary terminations.
• Assisting with job descriptions for new and existing positions and performing compensation analysis for different jobs.
• Responsible for leading efforts in human resource investigations, grievance investigations, EEOC/GCEO responses, unemployment insurance defense and other special projects.
- Human Resource Generalist at Stone Resource Group
- Human Resource Coordinator at Data Path - Robert Half
- HR Project Coordinator at Southern Company Gas
- Human Resource Generalist at Universal Electronics
4 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Management - Concentration HR
• Coordinated and executed human resource (HR) functions for an organization that consisted of over 600 personnel; HR acumen resulted in the processing of 90+ military awards monthly, 150+ evaluations yearly, 100+ awards Bi-monthly, and over 230+ administrative actions per month with no mistakes.
• Prepared the organizations human resources section for a quality assurance inspection (CIG) which resulted in 9 out of 9 HR functional areas receiving a highly proficient rating of 98%
• Led, mentored, trained, and communicated daily with 3 personnel; cross trained all HR employees on 4 different HR areas to prepare for personnel losses and deployments
• Processed, selected, and successfully assigned over 25 inter organizational transfers for Marine Corps personnel possessing highly technical and tactical skills
• Managed the travel program by arranging flight, lodging, rental vehicle, and facilities for training and conferences
• Conducted annual audits of personnel records and updated employee's personnel information, payment increases, and entitlements in accordance with Marine Corps and Federal regulations
• Maintain and review over 600 personnel records consistently
• Administered numerous one-on-one counseling sessions for Marines to ensure they received correct pay entitlements every 6 months or FY. Human Resources Generalist )
• Mastered and successfully utilized various Marine Corps personnel systems, governing pay entitlements, awards, benefits, and emergency information
• Devised and implemented quality assurance programs for pay-related data systems
• Ensured annual training requirements were met and or exceeded Marine Corps mandates
• Processed retirement pay forms for retiring Marines and pay correction forms for reserve Marines
• Responsible for creating all Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders, and coordinated travel arrangements for PCS orders
- Human Resource Generalist at United States Marine Corps
- Administrative Assistant (OAS branch) 1099 contractor at General services administration (GSA) - Federal government
- Senior Personal Banker/Banker Supervisor at First Convenience Bank
- Administrative chief of personnel for Annual training exercise in Okinawa at
3 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Manages and tracks Family Medical Leave Act hours, use, and potential abuse.
• Manages Short Term disability leave for hourly employees.
• Manages employee attendance, generates attendance disciplines, and monitors timely discipline issuance.
• Responsible for open enrollment communication and life event changes for hourly employees.
• Responsible for assisting hourly and salaried staff with insurance benefit claims.
• Facilitates and oversees employee engagement committee and company sponsored activities.
• Leads and coordinates logistics for company sponsored events both on and off site.
• Performs benefits administration, including issues with insurance claims, open enrollment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
• Successfully implemented new company attendance policy.
• Implemented employee fitness reimbursement program.
• Maintains human resource information system records.
• Manages HR records in compliance with legal record retention schedule.
• Assists with recommendations for new approaches to policies and procedures aiding improvement of departmental efficiency and services.
• Created work instructions for HR Generalist roll.
• Proficient in HR systems such as Kronos, ADP Enterprise, ADP Reporting, I Reports, Enterprise Compliance Management, Employee Central, and Morningstar Health.
• Assists with OSHA data requirements and generating claims for Workers Compensation.
• Facilitates follow up appointments with on sight PA's in Workers Comp cases.
- Human Resource Generalist at International Automotive Components
- Children's Service Specialist - Foster Care at State of Michigan, Kalamazoo County
- Juvenile Justice Specialist / Child Care Worker at Allegan County 48th Circuit Court
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
Participate in business strategy process by identifying specific skill and headcount requirements, ensuring HR strategies are included in plans. Aligning HR programs and practices with specific business objectives and ensuring diversity progress in all aspects of business. Human Resource Generalist II 2012 - Present Advantage Logistics LLC - (Kroger / SuperValu)
- Human Resource Generalist II at Advantage Logistics LLC - (Kroger / SuperValu)
- Pharmacy Technician at BA Marketing Dept
7 years at this Job