Huntsville, AL As the Human Resource Generalist, I am responsible for tracking employee progress and staying up-to-date with employee laws. I present semi-annual employee evaluations, conduct interviews, new hire paperwork and reporting, and tracking the growth of the business as a whole. We have increased our employee count 25% in one year. I have an extensive knowledge on recruiting, on-boarding, and helping each employee grow within the company. I also do invoicing of the technician's purchase orders. This includes batching purchasing orders, filing receipts, and entering charges into Quickbooks. I create a weekly report with each technicians' sales, goals, and various rates and compile it into a full-company report showing where the company stands the previous week. Time-sheets are corrected daily and emailed to all employees for verification. Sep 2017 - Present Customer Service Lead - Wakefields, Decatur, AL As the customer service specialist, it was my duty to oversee cashiers had a full understanding of their responsibilities. I created a manual for all new hires to study over that will help them get a more in-depth understanding of how to perform their job. It is also used currently as a reference for all new and current employees who have questions on how to do a task. I kept a balance cash register that was ran consistently throughout the day. Providing excellent customer service was my ultimate daily goal.
- Human Resource Generalist at Mr. Electric
- Electronics Lead at Kmart
2 years at this Job
- BA - Human Resource Management
- Associate Degree - Communication
ST. LOUIS, MO JANUARY 2019-Present Growing fulfillment company founded in 2000. Currently includes locations in Missouri, Pennsylvania, and Nevada. HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST Recruited 90% of employee positions, determining final hiring decisions. Assisted leads and supervisors developing effective and appropriate methods to deal with employee issues while ensuring employee feels valued and company legal obligations met. Also, tracked efficiency and manage attendance and PTO for 100 corporate and warehouse employees in two locations. Utilized Indeed and LinkedIn for recruitment and ADP software for payroll management. Managed unemployment claims processing and providing information on claim accuracy. Maintained nonconformance, consultation or incident report forms. * Implemented basic testing and evaluation during interview process, evaluating reading comprehension, problem solving, and attention to detail skills. Used to determine capability and fit of potential employees prior to hire. * Develop training programs and plans, working closely with trainers, to improve current employee performance and onboarding new employees. Resulted in 27% increase in order/labor hours and improving company financials. * Assisted combating OSHA claim providing documentation disproving claim and saving company financially. * Initiated employee efficiency program, tracking work performed by each employee. Information shared weekly with employees encouraging improved performance and saving company $10,000 weekly.
- HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST at UNITED FSI
- RECRUITING DIRECTOR at CADC - LLC
- SALES MANAGER at CATALYST LEADERSHIP GROUP
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/OFFICE AIDE at CHRISTOPHER NEWPORT UNIVERSITY
8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN POLITICAL SCIENCE - POLITICAL SCIENCE
As a member of the Leadership Team, I delegated with a purpose as I assisted in accomplishing different business goals by making positive contributions to the organizations. My role as Human Resource Generalist/Administrative Specialist dictated that I manage all temp related staffing and management, leadership development, HR related activities and events, employee engagement and pay for skill programs. Background checks, ADP Payroll, budget forecasting and vendor supervision were part of my daily routine as well. I thrived at accounts payable & receivable, team building, customer relations and conducting both onboarding and exit interviews all while successfully working within a matrix driven organization. I utilized Attendance Enterprise, Justifacts, The Work Number and other HR based software and tools. I served on several committees and received both local and organizational wide awards for Safety, Quality Assurance, Employee Engagement and contributing Innovating ideas. My achievements are well documented and available in my portfolio for your review.
- HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST/ ADMINISTRATIVE SPECALIST at GRAHAM PACKAGING COMPANY
- ASSISTANT OFFICE MANAGER at D & E ENTERPRISES
- FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR at MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY ASSOCIATION
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP
January 2018 - Present
Human Resource Generalist
• I complete all of the recruiting, screening, interviewing, and new-hire paperwork for all Flex fab hourly employees, and assist with all salary employees.
• Experience with recruiting, onboarding, training, out-processing, safety, performance management, employee relations, and benefits administration.
• Strong computer, HRIS, interpersonal, organization and communication skills.
• Help conduct orientations to foster positive values towards organization and objectives.
• Create and share all Flex fab communications and announcements.
• Strategic thinker and decision maker.
• Created new training initiatives along with organization of completed trainings, as well as new onboarding initiatives.
• Self-motivated with outstanding time management.
- Human Resource Generalist at Auto, Aerospace, Heavy Duty Truck, and Rail
- Dispatcher - Logistics at SHARK TRUCKING LLC
- Co-Owner/Office Manager at COERY CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
- Trainer and Server at MONELLI'S ITALIAN SPORTS BAR AND GRILL
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- BBA - Business Administration
A Human Resource Generalist for a division of Imperial Tobacco manufacturing facility to unionized and non-union employees.
• Developed a Recruitment plan for the increase of staffing due to new project.
• Coordinated with external staffing companies, interviews, and temporary placements.
• Conducted interviewing, and processing all new hires.
• Developed, and wrote new policies, job descriptions, and procedures.
• Handling all job bids with in the union facility.
• Conducted and monitored companies training through a program bases
• Handled employee issues.
• Developing a training plan for future growth, and monitor training.
• Handled new hires, onboarding, and termination of all employees.
• Overseen Workers Compensation issues, FMLA paperwork, STD and LTD leaves.
• Assisted as a back-up payroll with Ultra-Pro and Kronos systems.
• Coordinated all employee benefits.
• Provided assistance as a back-up Human Resource Manager as needed.
- Human Resource Generalist at Altadis U.S.A., Inc
- Contract Human Resource Recruiter at Manpower
- Vice-Chairperson at Luncheon Committee
- Senior Talent Recruiter at Kelly Services
2 months at this Job
is a Burger King Franchisee in the greater St. Louis and surrounding areas. Our team's success rests on a strong foundation of operational excellence and people leadership. Role: Human Resource Generalist / Administrator 2017-Present Infosys Limited is a global leader in technology services and consulting with clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. It currently employs nearly 200,000 employees across the globe.
• Process payroll for 300+ employees on a bi-weekly basis for both salary and hourly employees. Manage all payroll analysis, processing, accounting and reporting in accordance with all federal, state and local tax laws, company policies and procedures
• Ensure accurate and timely payment for compensation payable to employees
• Review and approve all tax and manual check requests.
• Design and implement internal controls to ensure the integrity of the payroll administration processes
• Analysis and reporting in ADP Workforce Now. Review and process HR and payroll-related associate data, including but not limited to new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers, garnishments and other changes.
• Assist with monthly journal entries and account reconciliations, Bank deposits and issuing of Aline cards and its administration. Managing and protecting classified employee information like SSN, taxes, Insurance (life, health, dental benefits) and garnishments.
• Creation of a leave tracker to track time off or vacation, systems for employee grievances & workflow for converting employees to Direct Deposit from physical checks.
• Manage HR policies and compliance to develop and implement appropriate payroll related policies and procedures (both systematic and user functional) to ensure data integrity, while minimizing the manual effort to ensure compliance.
• Administer benefit enrollment and reporting. Partner with the benefits department to ensure new benefits and changes that are required by the government as it relates to payroll including computations, withholding, and deductions associated with net earnings that are implemented.
• Manage recruitment processes with key job sites (Indeed, Snag a Job). Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements. Actively recruit potential candidates using recruitment resources. Meet established goals to fill positions as outlined.
• Coordination of employee onboarding activities which includes new hire documentation, issuing relevant access to tools and systems. Timely management of employee garnishments, taxes deductions and Direct Deposits
is a Burger King Franchisee in the greater St. Louis and surrounding areas. Our team's success rests on a strong foundation of operational excellence and people leadership.
Role: Human Resource Generalist / Administrator 2017-Present
Infosys Limited is a global leader in technology services and consulting with clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. It currently employs nearly 200,000 employees across the globe.
- Human Resource Generalist / Administrator at Broadway Restaurant Group
- HR Analyst and Generalist at Infosys
- Senior Process Executive and Data Analyst at Infosys
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - education
- Bachelor of commerce - commerce
The Detroit Land Bank Authority is a Quasi Non-profit Corporate entity that is accountable to Federal funding, State of Michigan Policy And Regulations and The City of Detroit Civil Service requirements. Human Resource Generalist, 2019 - Present
• Monitor and maintain the HR systems process such as employment, onboarding, personnel relations, position changes and termination process.
• Manage Labor Relations & Conflict Resolutions
• Manage and process documentation for new hires for compliance with corporate, federal, state and local requirements
• Implement company- wide strategic initiatives in regard to succession planning, organizational development and performance management.
• Oversee Investigations in regard to Sexual Harassment, Abuse of Authority and Violence in the Workplace
• Create Reports and provide detailed information related to HR Metrics and business needs.
- Human Resource Generalist at The Detroit Land Bank Authority
- Medical Representative CSR at Morley Companies
- Human Resource Generalist at Quality Resolution Services
- Project Manager at Action Management Corp
8 months at this Job
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- BA - Social Science
- BA - African Studies
- Associate Degree in Social Work - Social Work
Nashville/ Lebanon, TN 615-742-1270/615-965-1560 ACCOUNTS PAYABLE HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST PAYROLL ASSISTANT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
• Directing shipping and receiving
• familiar with Vendor numbers/coding invoices
• mailing vendor checks
• contacting vendors to settle accounts
• filing invoices
• accounts payable procedures using the LX program
• Identifying vendor numbers
• checking payment status for invoices
• mail sorting
• coding and sending prepared invoices to Shared Services
• invoice tracking
• familiar with monthly accruals
• match proof of deliveries and bill of lading
• account statements
• E-Verify Certified. Explaining new hire paperwork
• Running new hire safety orientations for production workers
• Running Background checks and using my discretion when moving forward or not
• sending potential employees for drug screens
• Hiring/scheduling interviews for the best candidates for job placement using hire bridge
• Attending Career fairs
• Possession of employee files and keeping all information confidential
• Filing workers compensation claims for injured employees
• Issuing and submitting uniform request with G&K/Cintas
• Assigning lockers/Locks
• Preparing and issuing offer letters
• Preparing and sending Separation notices and letters
• communicating with corporate, preparing pay change, new hire, cross trained and 6month increase paperwork
• preparing and posting job openings for current employees to bid on
• I-9 verification files
• upkeep of employee medical files
• upkeep of terminated and active employee files
• data entry/analysis
• on boarding paperwork
• preparing employee reviews
• maintain confidentiality of all information obtained
• experience with environmental and safety training
• fun committee
• Check and approve employees hours weekly
• Usage of Kronos Program
• Checking the amount of allocated vacation time
• Paycheck and Paystub folding
• Weekly paycheck and paystub distribution
• Holiday/benefit pay entry
• Inbound calls
• Outbound calls
• Visitor Register upkeep
• Luncheon Planning
• Creating spreadsheets
• Revision of form
• Experience with Ricoh and HP printers/toner
• Order supplies as needed
• Open, sort and distribute mail and packages
• Run reception desk
Nashville/ Lebanon, TN 615-742-1270/615-965-1560
HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST
- HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST/OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR at MAPLEHURST BAKERIES
- Production Assistant at Works Audio Board For Live Show
- Graphics Operator at JEWELRY TELEVISION
- Radio Announcer/DJ at SIGMON COMMUNICATIONS
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Broadcast Communications
- High School Diploma
Bring to your company: · A Passion for People · Over 26 years’ experience in all facets of Human Resources · Union Employee Relations and Non-union manufacturing and service industry experience · Acquisitions and change management · Recruitment and Retention procedures developed to assure staffing levels · Benefit RFPs, Worker’s Comp, Unemployment, OSHA tracking and Safety Training · Training of all levels of the company, from VPs to hourly workforce. · My responsibility to assure the company is legally compliant in recruitment, policies, handbooks to employee issues Can do attitude, will do performance. National Beef Ohio LLC From Nov. 2018 – Present, Human Resource Generalist 2208 Grant Rd. North Baltimore, OH. 419-257-5513 Tim Hadding, GM Food Manufacturing Facility, Human Resource Generalist Started as a temp to learn the H.R. side of a union facility. Was hired in at 3 months and received my first raise at 4 months along with a bonus. Responsibilities include: Attendance tracking, Vacation and Personal Time tracking. Terminations and all levels of disciplinary steps. Working with employee and union to address any concerns or grievances. Responsible for 3-day responses. Drive the culture desired by the GM. This requires face-to-face time and building respect and trust with all employees. Recruitment and on-boarding to staff hourly and salaried employees. Responsible for FMLA and STD, Union Monthly Pension Report, COBRA and benefit issues. License and Certificates PHR cert obtained in June 2004 12-week training in EPP University of Toledo and Owen’s Community College Classes in all areas of Human Resources Skills: Micro Soft, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, People Soft, KRONOS, Jobvite ATS, FieldGlass, AS 400, ADP, HRIS
Bring to your company:
· A Passion for People
· Over 26 years’ experience in all facets of Human Resources
· Union Employee Relations and Non-union manufacturing and service industry experience
· Acquisitions and change management
· Recruitment and Retention procedures developed to assure staffing levels
· Benefit RFPs, Worker’s Comp, Unemployment, OSHA tracking and Safety Training
· Training of all levels of the company, from VPs to hourly workforce.
· My responsibility to assure the company is legally compliant in recruitment, policies, handbooks to employee issues
Can do attitude, will do performance.
National Beef Ohio LLC From Nov. 2018 – Present, Human Resource Generalist
2208 Grant Rd. North Baltimore, OH. 419-257-5513 Tim Hadding, GM
Food Manufacturing Facility,
Human Resource Generalist
Started as a temp to learn the H.R. side of a union facility. Was hired in at 3 months and received my first raise at 4 months along with a bonus.
Responsibilities include: Attendance tracking, Vacation and Personal Time tracking. Terminations and all levels of disciplinary steps. Working with employee and union to address any concerns or grievances. Responsible for 3-day responses. Drive the culture desired by the GM. This requires face-to-face time and building respect and trust with all employees. Recruitment and on-boarding to staff hourly and salaried employees. Responsible for FMLA and STD, Union Monthly Pension Report, COBRA and benefit issues.
License and Certificates
PHR cert obtained in June 2004
12-week training in EPP
University of Toledo and Owen’s Community College
Classes in all areas of Human Resources
Micro Soft, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, People Soft, KRONOS, Jobvite ATS, FieldGlass,
AS 400, ADP, HRIS
- Human Resource Generalist at National Beef Ohio LLC
- Human Resource Director at Impact Products LLC
- Human Resource Director at The Douglas Company
- Human Resource Director at Bennett Management Corp
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Stennis Space Center, MS
Michoud Assembly Facility, New Orleans, LA Sr. Human Resource Generalist/Employee Relations
• Support Human Resources functions for 1500 employees in 2 locations in support of personnel records, tuition reimbursement, employee/labor relations, benefits, training, HRIS data entry, relocation and reassignment services. Ensure compliance with applicable processes and policy. Analyze data; provides input on strategy in conjunction with corporate objectives.
• Prepares and coordinate preparation of reports in conformance with organizational needs to provide appropriate parties with necessary human resources information.
• Ensure accurate processing of all documents necessary for implementation of the various programs and maintenance of records as required for compliance with applicable regulations.
• Ensure that employees are provided with guidance and training on all department issues. Advise management on employee training needs and needed modifications on department procedures. Coordinate employee training sessions and guidance meetings.
• Work with manager to handle employee complaints and disputes; recommends and implements disciplinary action. Work with employee relations, 3 Labor Unions and legal counsel as appropriate.
• Administer human resources policies and procedures to support business unit and company philosophy, culture and strategic goals. Advise and consult with all levels of management and employees regarding interpretation and application of policies, programs and issues.
• Recommend and/or initiate the selection and hiring of employees. Train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresse performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
• Periodically review all job descriptions, processes and make recommendations, where applicable, to edit process and/or policy and guidelines.
- Sr. Human Resource Generalist/Employee Relations at Pacific Architects & Engineers
- Human Resource Manager at Unipres Southeast USA
- Human Resources Director at United Blood Services
- Senior Human Resources Generalist at The GEO Group
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration