Midosa USA LLC Human Resource Manager/Generalist Wysox Sand and Gravel Office Manager Myes Energy/Energy Services Office Manager Kingdom Inc. Custom Duplication/Inside Sales Bradford County Domestic Relations Clerk Typist I Brodart Co., By: Nubro Inc., General Partners Contracts and Proposal Coordinator PAXAR Woven Label Administrative Assistant to Purchasing Manager
Skills and Abilities Knowledge Working in all areas of Accounting, A/R, A/P, Journal Entries, Collections, Bids/Quotes, Payroll, H.R., Communication (Oral, written, electronic), setting up Penn Dot files, Communicate with crews, Supervisors, Corporate Administration, outside vendors and various other people. Using various ways to communicate (phone, email, text, and several other electronics). Record different types of information such as; Human Resource Information, Daily work tickets, AFE's, Payroll, Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable, Propitiatory information, managed all details for employees, from the beginning process of hiring, drug testing, evaluations for raises and benefits. Knowledge of DOT Regulations, documenations and CDL records. Work with safety director recording safety meetings and administering tests and assigned safety projects Handle standard office needs with the ability to manage and prioritize the office work load.
- HUman Resource Manager/Office Manager at Midosa USA LLC Human Resource Manager/Generalist Wysox Sand and Gravel Office Manager Myes Energy/Energy Services Office Manager Kingdom Inc. Custom Duplication/Inside Sales Bradford County Domestic Relations Clerk Typist I Brodart Co., By: Nubro Inc., General Partners Contracts and Proposal Coordinator PAXAR Woven Label Administrative Assistant to Purchasing Manager
at this Job
- - Human Services
- Associates in Specialized Business Administration - Specialized Business Administration
- certification in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
Human Resource Manager of 60 bed long term care, skilled, rehabilitation center.
- Human Resource Manager at Thornton Hall
- Administrative Professional at Coastal Staffing
- Human Resources Generalist at Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital
- Human Resources Director at Carrington Place of Chesapeake
2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration and Administration of Justice
As the human resource manager, I am responsible for hiring accountants, dispatchers and emergency medical technicians. Enforce new rules, procedures and protocols to employees. Process payroll in a timely manner using QuickBooks. Update expired certifications and contact employees to renew their licenses. I also attend weekly meetings to update upcoming events and bill weekly invoices to the event venues.
- Human Resource Manager at United Ambulance
- Team Lead at Target
- Assistant Manager/Sales Associate at Ross Dress For Less
1 year at this Job
- B. A degree - Business Administration
Human Resource Manager for four manufacturing plants (union and non union) in two states.
•Advance the company’s talent position through coaching, mentoring, analyzing, and strategizing as an important part of the site leadership team
•Continuous improvement of the selection process to identify the appropriate talent and level of talent to advance our desired culture and profitably staff the location
•Contract interpretation and grievance process management. Active in negotiation and arbitration processes
•Identify HR Compliance risks and develop gap closure plans to address risks while implementing a systematic approach to maintaining compliance
•Interpreting policies and practices
•Investigating questions and/or complaints
•Resolving employee relations issues and using each complaint/issue as opportunity to understand the true root cause and develop a plan to resolve the root cause
•Drive innovation in HR functions and processes by being a key business partner
- Human Resource Manager at Atlas Roofing Corporation
- HR Director at Cypress/Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Training Advisor at Levi Strauss & CO
- Human Resource Manager at Choctaw Maid Farms, Inc
4 years, 11 months at this Job
• Invoice customers, process payments and prepare bank deposit.
• Reconcile all accounts and bank statements.
• Prepare month and year-end closing.
• Prepare companies' financial statements.
• Prepare payroll for submission to processing company as posting/data entry of weekly payroll into companies' documents.
• Prepares reports which summarize and forecast companies business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings, based on past, present, and expected operations
• Establishes, or recommends to management, major economic objectives and policies for companies or subdivision
• Manages accounts payable & accounts receivable.
• Provide additional information to assist and complete audit with CPA for tax returns Human Resource Manager
• Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel
• Writes and rewrites job descriptions as necessary
• Conducts annual salary surveys and recommends changes in compensation
• Monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
• Develops, recommends, and assists in the implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures
• Develops and maintains affirmative action program; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations
• Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
• Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
• Keeps management advised of potential problem areas and recommends/implements solutions as appropriate.
• Assist the Operations Manager/Chief Executive Officer as needed.
- Accountant/Human Resource Manager at Endurance Equipment
- Tax Preparer at Income Tax Solutions
- Subsistence Interviewer at BrownGreer, PLC
- Claimant Assistant at BrownGreer, PLC
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Offers Video Surveillance software with Cyber security with CCTV and cameras on a Turnkey basis
Human Resource Manager
• Developed and administered programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the work force with the strategic goals of the company, implementing bonuses and commissions
• Introduced a yearly Performance Appraisal system which was implemented in all the branches
• Establish and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce by writing job descriptions, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing
• Ran Payroll on a semi-monthly basis using ADP Software. Developed Compensation Plans based on research of salaries, job description and location
• Rolled out Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, STD, LTD, AD&D, Group Term Life Insurance Plans after detailed research and comparing Plans from various carriers
• Administered 401k plans, Benefits that include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment. Conducted safety, wellness and health awareness programs
• Focus on Employee Relations by building personal rapport with employees, conducting educative seminars, summer treats, Annual Picnic, Lunch Get together, Annual Year end party, Easter Egg hunt, Halloween, Thanksgiving party, Yoga, Gym exercises, Monthly Birthday Cake, Friday Breakfast
• Conducted seminars on 401k, Harassment and Financial Planning
• Lead company compliance with all existing governmental, labor legal and government reporting requirements. Dealt with Immigration (H1B, L1 and Green cards) and legal matters
- Human Resource Manager at DVTEL INC
- Senior HR Manager at AMERICAN FOILS INC
- Human Resources Manager at 3i INFOTECH
- Human/Employee Relations Manager at LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS, INC
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resources, Marketing
- Bachelor's in Engineering - Electrical and Electronics
Greensboro, NC PFG is a manufacturer of engineered materials and technical fabrics and is headquartered in Greensboro, NC (other locations include Vinton, VA and Madison, TN). These high performance materials are sold to a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, healthcare and military just to name a few. PFG employs approximately 600 employees. Corporate Human Resource Manager - Responsibilities include:
• Administer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, COBRA benefits, FSA and Dependent Care programs to include billing, communications, historical information, plan analysis and reviews, developing plan documents. Assist in gathering data for government reporting.
• Administer 401k Plan to include bi-weekly and monthly transmittal of funds, benefit payments, communications, enrollment, assist with audits, plan designs and modifications.
• Researched, designed, implemented and created training material for on-line open enrollment for all associates.
• Design and distribute materials for benefit orientations, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions.
• Oversee all salaried payroll, special pay, tuition aid, severance and manual checks. Verify all payroll reports and process both bi-weekly and monthly payroll.
• Act as first point of contact when benefit questions arise to resolve issues, answer questions and resolve discrepancies for all associates.
• Perform trouble shooting, research and maintenance of the Paycor (HRIS) system and provide up to date information and guidance to all locations.
• Ensures compliance with applicable governmental regulations.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Corporate Human Resource Manager at PRECISION FABRICS GROUP
- Employee Relations Administrator at CULP INC
- Human Resources Payroll/Benefits/Wellness Coordinator at WIKOFF COLOR CORPORATION
- Account Manager at TOBIN & ASSOCIATES, INC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration/Travel & Tourism
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER Managed all aspects of human resources associated with a large ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE company. Responsible for all onboarding and new hire paper and ADMINISTRATIVE ASST documentation. Meet/greet/host clients and guests for corporate Nexus Valve, Inc events. Host monthly company event recognizing employees. AP/AR Fishers, IN accounting as well as process high volume payments and deposits daily. Jul 2013- Aug 2016
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER at Nexus Valve, Inc
- ASST OFFICE MANAGER at
- DRAFTING ENGINEER at Verizon
- CENTER DIRECTOR at Kindercare Learning Center
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- certification - Project Management
- - medical
- - Electronic Engineering
Trevose, Pennsylvania 2/2017 - current
International SaaS company located in 4 countries with 6 offices in total and over 600 employees worldwide.
Human Resource Manager
Reporting to the CEO, responsible for developing and implementing processes & programs to support growth while assessing human capital needs in areas such as talent management, employee relations, compensation, career and leadership development across all US locations with 3 direct reports.
● Helping cultivate and grow the company's employee base at a 95.5% growth rate within the first year and a half of working with SEMrush (locations: PA and TX) and projected to grow at a rate of 109% by end of 2019 (locations: PA, TX, and MA)
● Collaborating with stakeholders and developed an entirely new onboarding experience for new hires from the recruitment and advertisement, onboarding, and assimilation phases
● Maintaining less than a 2.6% turnover rate within the US locations (from early 2017 - current)
● Overseeing the talent sourcing strategy for all segments of recruitment; open vs. close market, employer branding, entry level to executive level positions, etc.
● Overseeing the organization's HRIS (ADP and BambooHR)
● Implementing US global immigration process for employees traveling internationally to the US along with domestic relocation, while standardizing SEMrush's relocation packages
● Aiding and supporting a competency model to attract and retain top performers
● Working alongside the Administrative Director and admin team to open and expand office locations (TX, PA, MA)
● Practicing ISO human capital reporting along with effectively analyzing and understanding metrics to support the business in all key aspects of HR
● Leading and implementing the company's first learning management system (LMS) on a global scale
● Developing a talent performance methodology to help employees grow professionally within their area of interest
● Partnering with the divisions in HR to build upon the total rewards offerings; compensation, benefits, and wellbeing program, family care program
● Overseeing all legal and compliance practices, preparations, and lawsuits
● Responsible for the negotiations of contracts with vendors to provide the best benefit for the company's employee's; including, healthcare, disability, life, wellness programs, and family care programs
● Constantly improving new programs and policies that were roll out with ease by way of communication and accessibility to help maximize the employee's comprehension and participation in such changes
● Always providing consulting and coaching to business leaders including best practices, common methodologies, available tools, etc. regarding human capital issues in the areas of organizational design, talent management and compensation
● Responsible for developing and maintaining the US HR budget
- Human Resource Manager at SEMrush Inc
- Human Resource Manager at Forever Collectibles
- Recruiter at Forever Collectibles
- Licensing Coordinator at Forever Collectibles
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- A.A. of Visual Communications - Visual Communications
Recruitment, HR Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Communication Training and Development, Compensation and Wage Structure, Diversity, and Employment Law in multi States. Stellargy Services, LLC
February 15, 2007 - January 3, 2019
Human Resource Manager Recruited to assist the HR Director in starting Stellargy's HR department to support City, State, Government and Federal staffing projects throughout the United States. Stellargy's clients included IBM, ACS, Xerox, Capgemini, Deloitte, Maximus, KPMB, Vion and HP.
• Along with the HR Director implemented Stellargy's HR department.
• Recruitment - Full cycle
• HR Management - Policies, Procedures, training, employee performance, development, recruitment, diversity and planning.
• Benefits Administration - Assisted in the benefits review, selection process, and administration.
• Performance Management -Proactive, dashboard, communication, performance evaluations. Training and development.
• Employee Relations - Open door, engaging input to best align the interest and needs of both the worker and the employer for better day to day business function and work flow.
• Compensation/Wage Structure - Multi-state, benchmarking, policy, benefits, labor laws, ensuring the wages are aligned, fair and equitable.
• Diversity - As a woman owned business it was our goal to ensure and support a diverse workplace.
• Employment Laws - Doing business in multiple states, ensuring compliance with all City, State and Federal laws.
- Human Resource Manager at Stellargy Services, LLC
- HR Manager at Golfsmith International
- HR Administrator at CompuAdd
- HR Administrator at MCI
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- None - Nursing
- - Corporate Leadership Development Training