• Schedule Intake with hiring manager
• Create Requisition
• Scheduling phone screens
• Scheduling face to face interviews
• Negotiating and creating offers
• Recruit/Source: Environmental Technicians, Geological Technicians, Oil Laboratory Technician Southwestern Energy Senior Human Resource Recruiter (contract) July 23- Sept 27, 2018
• Senior Human Resource Recruiter
• Full Cycle Recruiter - Field and Corporate
• Responsible Full Cycle Recruiting; offer negotiation; Compensation Market data; initiating background
• Finance & Accounting, Petro-technical recruiting, Operations Geology, GIS, IT, , Supply Chain, Midstream, Land Admin, E&P
• Consult with business unit and department heads on recruitment strategies
- Human Resource Recruiter (contract) at Chevron Corporation (downtown )
- Assist the Project Staffing Supervisor at CB&I Project - Cameron CCJV Project Staffing
- Sr. Global Talent Acquisition Recruiter (contract) at CB&I - Chicago Bridge & Iron
- Sr. Human Resource Recruiter (contract) at Harris CapRock Communications
2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Management - Business Management
* Provide assistance to all hiring managers and human resource personnel. * Develop and maintain efficient relationships with all hiring managers and administer all recruitment activities for various projects. * Develop and maintain efficient relationships with all hiring managers within required timeframe and assist to obtain all necessary approvals for candidate recruitment. * Maintain knowledge on all industry trends to ensure compliance to all recruitment guidelines and assist recruitment team to design all performance standards. * Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.). * Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events. * Lead employment branding initiatives. Inside Sales Representative * Analyze and evaluate financial data, patterns and trends to determine the financial impact of a decision on the customer and the company. * Apply knowledge of customer business models and operating structures and offers logistic sales solutions that support the customer's strategic business objectives. * Review customer shipping practices to ensure contractual compliance. * Respond to and resolve customer inquiries. * Provide compelling value proposal to existing and potential customers. Leadership Components * Employment Engagement Committee (EES) * Women's Leadership Development (WLD )
- Human Resource Recruiter at UPS
- Founder at UNDIES FOR YOUTH
- Quality Monitoring Specialist/ Sales Specialist at Charter Communications
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Management/Marketing
High volume recruiter.
• Conduct searches through creative sourcing techniques including social media, job boards, cold-calling, networking, resume mining, professional networking sites, job fairs, campus recruiting, community events etc.
• Managing job postings, sourcing and drug screening candidates
• I9 processing
• Prepared daily time and activity reports to track efforts and resuts.
• Additional responsibilities include benefits administration, HR policy deployment, employee communications and related duties.
- Human Resource Recruiter/Admin at Advanced Call Center Technologies
- Administrative Secretary/Aggregate Dispatcher at Sunroc Corp
- Manager/CSR/Loan Officer at Title Cash of Idaho
- Co-Owner/Bookkeeper at
2 years at this Job
- Associate of Science - Social Work
• Consult with hiring managers to define competencies for specific roles
• Fill job vacancies utilizing company applicant system and various resources
• Source potential candidates and build candidate pools
• Initiate pre-employment screenings and assessments, reference and background checks
• Complete candidate I9/E-verify process and assist employees with completing new hire paperwork
• Process detailed recruiting reports for managers
• Coordinate on location recruiting events with local business for new hire support services Operations Specialist
• Provided site and regional Human Resource Support NC Career Works Rockingham NC
• Assisted with employee relations issues, interviewing and career advancement
• Acted as the first point of contact for HR related issues for managers and employees, resolved various payroll, benefits and onboarding issues
• Conducted weekly new hire orientation for Perdue Farms
• Performed pre-employment drug screens
• Identified and interviewed qualified candidates by reviewing resumes and applications
• Represented the agency professionally at job fairs and recruiting events
- Human Resource Recruiter & Office Specialist at Staffmark
- Virtual Administrative Agent Networking, Marketing and Business Specialist at I.CONETS PSS Professional Solutions and Services
- at Unique Caring Health & Human Services Network
- Director of Administration, Chief Operation Officer at Samuel Generation Network, Inc
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Administration, BA - Theology and Religious Studies
- Associates of Applied Science - Computer Science
• Personal administrator for the entire northern Division of CUDD Energy Services.
• Processed 200 to 300 applicants monthly.
• Completed employee files on each applicant for my Division.
• Created New Hire packets and offer letters for each new employee.
• Schedule D&A and physicals
• Held job fairs and recruiting
• Played a key role in ensuring the successful job fair hires
• Work side by side with District Managers to complete tasks
• Revised job descriptions across all levels and categories.
• Assisted with administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with corporate, federal and state legal requirements.
- Human Resource Recruiter at RPC Inc
- Director at Building Blocks Learning Center
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Partner with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the campuses and to deliver best talent in the organization. Nurture
relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships.
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
• High-volume Telecom & Telecommunication recruiting for CSR positions: Full cycle recruiting: sourcing; healthcare, leadership, Applicant Tracking Systems, Talent Acquisition, interviews, Human resources, compliance.
• Forecast, develop, and execute comprehensive sourcing plans to create candidate pipeline consistent with business trends, reduce time to fill and improve candidate quality.
• Healthcare RN Recruiting for TMS Health (A Xerox Company) and Pharmaceutical Customer Service Representative Recruiting
• Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills. Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act.
• Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
• Prepare and maintain employment records.
• Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
• Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
• Review and evaluate applicant qualifications or eligibility for specified licensing, according to established guidelines and designated licensing codes.
• Hire applicants and authorize paperwork assigning them to positions.
• Conduct reference and background checks on applicants.
• Evaluate recruitment and selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, and testing standards, recommending revision as needed.
• Recruit applicants for open positions, arranging job fairs with college campus representatives.
• Advise management on organizing, preparing, and implementing recruiting and retention programs.
• Supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and recordkeeping duties. 1
• Project yearly recruitment expenditures for budgetary consideration and control.
- Human Resource Recruiter at Xerox
- Co-Founder and Operations Manager/Marketing- Social Media Coordinator at The Makeup Madness Junkies
- Retail Sales at MAC Cosmetics
- Underwriting Service Assistant (Full-Time) at State Farm
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate of Event Management
- Bachelors of Arts - Liberal Studies
Recruiter in charge of full cycle recruiting for multiple states, multiple levels and types of position. Use of the Kronos for time keeping and payroll. In over 1 year I’ve phone interviewed 1,334 candidates and 1,039 turned into F2F interviews set up for hiring Managers , F2F interviewed 81 myself, all of those interviews resulted in 346 Orientations, 89 have been CDL class A Drivers And an overall reduced turnover of 42.6%
- Human Resource Recruiter at Ozarks Coca Cola and Dr. Pepper Bottling Company
- Field Recruiter/Remote at SIMOS Insourcing Solutions
- Human Resources Manager at Petsway, Inc
- Human Resource Recruiter at Express Employment (Mediacom)
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resource Management
Managed all recruiting tasks in assigned areas, actively meeting daily, weekly and monthly prospecting targets via
telephone, area canvassing, referrals and internet lead generation. Delivered expertise in human resource management.
• Maintained a technical comprehension of HR guidelines, directives, procedures, policies and regulations.
• Comprehended merit placement and promotion programs, and performed job audits and evaluations.
• Retained knowledge of employee benefits administration and human resource specializations.
• Maintained close coordination with local schools, colleges and community organizations to implement and conduct a variety of Army recruiting and awareness programs, presenting associated materials.
• Provided knowledge of staff development principles, served as the contact for employee/management support programs, and offered knowledge of a wide range of human resource affirmative employment and placement.
• Troubleshot and resolved moderately difficult programs associated with recruitment and placement.
• Conducted interviews sufficient to support the annual recruiting mission and retained accountability for the training, health and welfare of three soldiers, delivering technical assistance and clear communication.
- HUMAN RESOURCE/RECRUITER at United States Army
- OPERATIONS SERGEANT at
- STATION COMMANDER / HEALTHCARE RECRUITER at Army Reserve units
- RECRUITER at
2 years at this Job
- - Advanced Leadership Course
Built and developed lasting relationships with employees, peers, and upper management.
● Advised managers on organizational policy matters and recommend needed changes.
● Identified staff vacancies and recruited, interviewed and selected applicants.
- Human Resource Recruiter (Temp) at Redwood Management Group
- Receptionist Manager (Summer Intern) at Vector Marketing
- Sales Associate at Walmart
- Receptionist at Walmart
5 months at this Job
- Some college
• Conduct Employment Interview & assessment
• Schedule Medical appointments & Orientation classes
• Make sure all medicals are up-to-date, send for HHA Certificate checks, Background & Social Security checks
• Create files in HHA eXchange along with physical Hard copy file
• Arrange charts to be reviewed for approval
• Communicate with Coordinators to assign Aides case placements
• Take picture for ID card distribution
• Take picture for ID card distribution
- Human Resource Recruiter at Special Touch Home Care Services
- Tax Preparer at Smartax Service Inc
- Ward Clerk at New York Presbyterian Hospital Queens
- Operations Coordinator/Administrative Assistant at CRCG Office
8 months at this Job
- - Early Childhood Education