GJIET is north India's premier destination in field of management and computer applications. It is an institute of excellence which has been setting milestones in academics and placements while fostering innovation and leadership.
• As a Human Resource Recruiter, I performed duties like recruitment, training, mediation of conflict, engagement in training and development, Coordinate and facilitate employee, reporting to the management
• Experience in recruitment life cycle process starting from preparing job description, sourcing - validating resumes, preliminary interviews, HR interview, salary negotiations, rolling out offers for skills related to technical and non- technical.
• Used modern techniques for sourcing like-Boolean search and X-ray search on job portals, Internet mining, employee referrals and in-house database mining and Proficient in using job boards like Naukari.com, Career Builder, Monster & LinkedIn.
• Creating reports and presentation to address the various issues of the organization.
• Taught a range of subject areas to MBA students including Human resources, financial management, Marketing management, Business Ethics, Project Management, International Business, Economics and Financial Institutions.
• Managed various mock interview sessions, placement drives while acting as a member of interview panel of the college and campus placement team.
• Prepare guidance materials and inform other employees on new systems, policies, processes, and procedures.
• Coach supervisors in conducting effective performance evaluations and performance management actions for employees.
• Awarded as the best paper presenter in faculty development programme for the title "Impact of financial inclusion with special reference to Pradhan Mantra Jan Dan Yonne".
• Organized various successful events, assisted Social Media Marketing Department, coordinated tasks allocated to time table committee and worked as a core member of Cultural Committee.
- Assistant Professor & Human Resource Recruiter at Gian Jyoti Group of Institutions
- MBA - Assistant Professor at Employee Motivation
- Finance Student at Non-Performing assets of J&K Bank
- Assistant Manager at Axis Bank
2 years at this Job
High volume recruiter.
• Conduct searches through creative sourcing techniques including social media, job boards, cold-calling, networking, resume mining, professional networking sites, job fairs, campus recruiting, community events etc.
• Managing job postings, sourcing and drug screening candidates
• I9 processing
• Prepared daily time and activity reports to track efforts and resuts.
• Additional responsibilities include benefits administration, HR policy deployment, employee communications and related duties.
- Human Resource Recruiter/Admin at Advanced Call Center Technologies
- Administrative Secretary/Aggregate Dispatcher at Sunroc Corp
- Manager/CSR/Loan Officer at Title Cash of Idaho
- Co-Owner/Bookkeeper at
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Social Work
Builds committed, trusting relationships with client contacts and healthcare professionals by understanding their goals & professional needs * Educate client contacts on the current healthcare job market * Organize consultative selling strategies to promote opportunities to gratify client expectations of candidate quality and fit, ultimately impacting revenue * Responsible for managing logistics, analytics, and performance metrics * Strategize prospecting according to market demand on a daily and weekly basis to contact as many qualified candidates as possible via phone, email or text in order to establish relationships and expand the sales network of qualified healthcare professionals (HPS) * Demonstrates working knowledge of database administration * Develop and leverage a social media strategy (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to prospect business development opportunities, and increase potential/qualified candidate flow * Update the HP candidate database in terms of accurate contact information, qualifications, quality services documentation and selling points in order to reengage candidates throughout the placement process * Foster professional and courteous relationship with business partners while collecting sensitive information regarding credentials, licensing, certificates, etc. * Provide resource materials for HP's trying to obtain work Visas, licensure, Live Scan fingerprinting, and links for Board of Nursing Departments in all 50 U.S. states * Present candidate files to client contacts according to relevant work history, skills and intangible qualities for HPs via applicant tracking system, in order to highlight the best fit for the orders and place candidates * Supports and overlooks sales force effectiveness initiatives, specifically around sales management * Planning, marketing of the business to promote sales excellence through metrics management, analyses of sales results * Communicate timely updates and manage expectations between all stakeholders including Recruitment Solutions team leadership, client contact and Quality Services - via email and conference calls - to ensure HPs complete new hire requirements and start on time (e.g. background checks, drug screens, references)
- Human Resource Recruiter at AMN HealthCare
- Instructional Design Consultant at
- Restaurant Manager at Willy D. Enterprises, LLC
- Office Manager at State Farm Insurance Company
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Instructional Design & Technology
- Bachelors of Art Degree - Organizational Leadership
- Associates Degree - Anthropology for Transfer
• Accomplished restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieved restaurant operational objectives by preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; completing inventory audits, and implementing change. Met restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a weekly budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Maintained a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations, maintaining parking lot and walkways. Found creative ways to increase traffic, store morale, and the average ticket sale in our restaurants by developing sales contests, special dinner events, and theme-oriented decorations.
- Store Manager, Human Resource,Recruiter at Waffle House
- Production Supervisor at General Electric
14 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Veterinary Technology
- Associate - Business
• Work with Talent Acquisition Team, business-facing Human Resources, line of business managers, and HR Services to ensure new hire information is set up correctly. Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
• Locate, screen and qualify applicants who meet all Department of Transportation and company hiring standards/criteria for local and over-the-road driving positions. This position can be located in Charlotte, NC, Dallas, TX or Van Buren, AR.
• Responsible for interviewing applicants to fill existing openings while maintaining current knowledge of Red Classic's hiring criteria and process.
• Monitor and track pre-employment processes, intervene with business facing HR team or candidate to resolve any concerns/delays and close requisitions once candidate(s) have been hired.
• Track leads generated by recruiting and job posting efforts. Find active and passive candidates using proactive sourcing methods, direct sourcing and networking to find top candidates for current and future openings.
• Analyze and maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly recruiting and retention goals. Track recruiting metrics to help optimize recruiting processes and job postings.
• Initiate background checks including Motor Vehicle Record (MVR), criminal, previous employment, and Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) reports and review reports in detail.
• On-board candidates into our Human Resources Information System (HRIS) system.
• Provide first day orientation information to candidates as needed. Facilitate travel arrangements for drivers to attend orientations. Provide guidance to candidates through the hiring process by ensuring applications, new hire paperwork and I-9s are completed accurately and timely.
- Human Resource Recruiter/Talent Acquisition at Coca-Cola
- Fax Reviewer (Consultant) at Talent Bridge for Lash Group
- Customer Management Representative at Snyder-Lance Corp
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
Responsibilities Provide support and recruiting activities that ensure staffing goals are met Participate in sourcing events Use the monthly sourcing effectiveness reports to determine where to most effectively spend recruiting dollars Maintain the targeted applicant to hire ratio Ensure the site hires enough applicants to make up for no shows and still achieve a 100% fill rate Screens applicants for minimum qualifications which may include prescreening questionnaire when applications are received Actively coordinates with OMD to review the quarterly planning report, prepare recruiting strategies based on trending from sourcing and hiring effectiveness reporting Logs and tracks employee referrals and ensures payments are processed after target dates Assists in the site maintaining less than 5% attrition per month
- Human Resource Recruiter at Sykes Enterprises
- Head Girls Basketball- Jr High and Sr High at Cutter Morning Star School District
- Head Girls Basketball- Jr High and Sr High at Strong-Huttig School District
- Special Education Teacher at Strong-Huttig School District
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Kinesiology
• Perform all aspects of recruitment and onboarding. Process personnel requisitions. Posting and processing of open positions, internal and external. Create and send new hire packets. Phone screenings. Schedule interviews. Conduct new hire orientation.
• Employee relations, benefits, and compensation issues.
• Provide guidance with policy interpretation and application.
• Conduct wage surveys within relevant labor markets to determine competitive wage rates.
• Formulate processes for systematic retention protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records.
• Review timecards for accuracy and obtain missed data as needed.
• Periodically review and update job titles/descriptions.
• Took part in a mass hire due to company growth by phone screening potential candidates, scheduling interviews, and working with hiring managers.
- Human Resource Recruiter/Generalist at Dohmen Life Science Services
- Human Resource Coordinator at Ascension Health
- Human Resource Intern at Continuum Home Health Care
- Assistant Store Manager at Walgreens
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Human Resources Management
- Bachelors of Management - International Business
Collaborate with hiring managers to meet needs of requisitions which includes: sourcing, screening, interviewing,
recommending candidates, extending and closing out offers
• Filled over 100 full-time positions within a 5 month period; increased time to hire average by 50%
• Developed and provide ongoing trainings to hiring managers regarding recruitment process within legal and organizational policies
• Respond to managers inquiries on team member's performance, leaves of absence and attendance
• Research and attend networking events such as job fairs
- Human Resource Recruiter at Education Credit Management Corporation
- Talent Acquisition Service Advisor at UnitedHealth Group
- HR Recruiter/Representative at Mall of America Holdings LLC
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Organizational Communications and Human Resources
Magna InfoTech Pvt Ltd, Brigade Corporation of India Ltd.
● Display a friendly attitude toward serving candidates and built strong relationship to go beyond one interaction, focusing on maintaining long term relationship with them
● Always proposing new ideas and accomplished 85% goal every quarter
● Received compliments from my supervisor and co-workers for exceeding my goals
● Enhance building relationship with clients and candidates
● Assisted 20 candidates a day making carrier recommendation
● Mentored a team of 10 newly qualified trainers.
● Focus on Team development plan and improve teamwork skills
- Human Resource Recruiter at iSearch Global, Silverline Tec Pvt Ltd
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- BBA Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Interview candidates schedule background checks,drug test and run a motor vehicle report. Set up training classes to start work.
Interview candidates schedule background checks,drug test and run a motor vehicle report. Set up training classes to start work.
- Human resource recruiter at Area Wide Protective
- Customer Service Representative at Ameridial
- Package Handler at Preload Semi Trucks
- Customer Service Representative at Sarta
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Management