Human Resource Specialist (42A) trainee for the Unites States Army.
- Human Resource Specialist (42A) at U. S. Army
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at Two Gals and A Mop
- Nursery help at Cook's Nursery
- Cashier at Pricewise-Mobil
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Provided direct support to senior leadership of Range and Network, Space & Missile Center as Human Resource
Specialist by providing individual assistance to Airmen assigned to the unit
• Manage the training, guidance, professional development and welfare of 50+ Airmen assigned to the unit
• Track and Maintain a Human Resource Database to include incoming and outgoing personnel records, Awards and Decorations records and Reservist records
• Manage and update a standardize manual for new incoming personnel as a guide to ensure all entitlements are being received
• Manage Personnel Deployment Readiness, follow the Air Force and DoD Manual to ensure all members are ready to deploy at any given notice
• Maintain and update program acquisition information in SharePoint and Air Force Task Management Tool Database for purpose of consistency, accuracy, and availability of program documentation through the acquisitions lifecycle
• Provide detailed analysis, quantifiable supporting documentation, and thorough justification for all research, reviews, and assessments performed
- Human Resource Specialist / Senior Acquisitions Support at Range and Network, Space & Missile Center as Human Resource
- Acquisitions Specialist at KTSi/SAIC
- Customer Service and Sales Agent at Delta Global Service
- Personnel Administration Specialist at United States Marine Corps
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Masters of Arts - Acquisitions and Procurement Management
Marine Corps Base, Quantico, VA 40 hours per week
Supervisor: Ms. Danielle Croley HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALIST (CLASSIFICATION/RECRUITMENT) GS-0201-09/11/12
• Human Resources Consultant for organizations serviced by Human Resources and Organizational (HROM) Branch.
• Entrance on Duty (EOD) advisor for serviced commands.
• Provide Federal HR services involving a wide range of HR programs and functions.
• On-site strategic advisor for assigned Human Resources and Organizational Management serviced commands and/or staff agencies.
• Assist managers in analyzing complex and sometimes competing organizational needs.
• Provide advice, guidance and assistance to internal and external customers.
• Respond to issues independently.
• Manage the complete EOD process which includes reviewing selectee packages for completeness of eligibility documentation, requesting eligibility documentation, setting pay, extending job offers.
• Arrange for physicals and ID cards.
• Prepare and forward job offer emails.
• Inform new hires of EOD procedures.
• Conduct EOD processing, review and process EOD paperwork, prepare and close out case files.
• Provide comprehensive guidance and advice to management on all recruitment and placement issues including determining areas of consideration, innovative recruitment avenue.
• Track recruitment actions processed by the Human Resource Service Center in order to ensure recruitment goals are met and advises management on the current status of such actions.
• Assist managers in expediting their selection determinations and returning selection certificates as soon as possible and within established business process timeframes.
• Assist serviced organizations in evaluating the qualifications of Priority Placement Program candidates.
• Expediting the placement of well qualified candidates.
• Ensure employees are processed onboard correctly and timely.
- HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALIST at HUMAN RESOURCE AND ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- MANAGEMENT ANALYST at HQMC, Pentagon
- MANAGEMENT ANALYST at HQMC, Pentagon
- MANAGEMENT ANALYST at Total Force Structure
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Human Resource Management
- Associate of Arts degree - General Studies
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Enlisted to the United States Army- where I graduated from Basic Training and Advance In Training qualifying for Human Resource Specialist (42A). Provide technical guidance on administrative matters to typists and clerical personnel, proofreads correspondence for format, content, and use of authorized abbreviations, answer inquires from staff and advise personnel on administrative actions responding verbally and written via email for answer clerical matters. Setting-up and maintain spreadsheet logs, rosters, database, status boards, charts, graphs, and view graphs, and composes routine correspondences. Supervisor: Trent Bercot ( (765) 457-1598) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Human Resource Specialist at National Guard
- at United States Army
- Administrative Noncommissioned Officer at United States Army
- Basic Leadership Course Student at United States Army
6 years, 10 months at this Job
My current position is Human Resource Specialist with a small Management Consulting Firm in International Trade Compliance, with responsibilities in:
• the continuous improvement, enforcement, and maintenance of existing employee and business policies,
• creation and implementation of new employee and business policies,
• maintaining compliance with and advising management on state and federal human resource requirements, providing guidance to managers and team leads on the above points
• AR & AP support to Finance manager through the aggregation and processing of business activity records with some bookkeeping responsibilities *Office management duties as needed, *Conflict resolution, employee coaching and discipline, *Recruiting and Interviewing candidates
- Human Resource Specialist at Star USA, Inc.
- Program Supervisor at InfoCision Management Corporation
- Fiber Optic Surgical Assembler at Lumitex Inc
- Hourly Manager at McDonalds
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- B.A. - Political Science
42ALPHAHuman Resources Specialists 420TH MCBN 5161 Sepulveda Blvd. Sherman Oaks CA 91406 10/2006 thru 11/2008 Prepares and processes record requests for transfer or reassignment. Processes centralized and decentralized promotions and reduction actions. Processes classification reclassification actions. Prepares orders and request for orders. Prepares and maintains officer and enlisted personnel records. Prepares and reviews personnel casualty documents. Monitors suspense actions. Initiates, monitors, process personnel evaluations. Transfers records and processes personnel for separation and retirement. Processes and executes Personnel Service Center SIDPERS level procedures and actions. Processes applications for OCS, warrant officer flight training, or other training. Processes recommendations for awards and decorations, Processes bars to reenlistment, suspension of favorable personnel actions. Initiates action for passports and visas. Human Resource Specialist for the United States Army Reserve, Department of Defense Awarded Certificate of Appreciation.
- Human Resource Specialist at Personnel Service Center SIDPERS
- 71LIMA Administration Specialist 746th QMBN at United States Army National Guard
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate of Completion
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
• Maintained Accountability for over 2,000 Soldiers while working in the 25th Combat Aviation Brigade which serviced five different battalions.
• Responsible for the in and out processing of incoming and outgoing Soldiers and preparing and maintaining Officer and Enlisted personnel records.
• Managed and processed all benefits for the Soldiers ( Short term leave, long term leave, maternity leave, emergency leave, life insurance, and emergency notification).
• Chosen over my peers to be the Human Resource Specialist In charge of our forward unit on deployments overseas.
• Trained all incoming Human Resource personnel we received.
- Human Resource Specialist at United States Army/ Wheeler AAF
- Sales Associate at General Nutrition Center
- Floor Staff/ Party Host at
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- A.S. - Biology
part time, Cedarburg, Wi Duties Include: A. Customer phone calls B. Preparing invoices and statements C. Contacting customers for scheduling D. Preparing esitmates 3. Robert Half Staffing Company- Feb 28, 2017 - Bell Therapy -Human Resource Specialist 5555 51st Blvd, Milwaukee WI Working with confidential records, and assisting employees with all information needed to become a successful employee A. Completing FMLA information for employees B. Benefits and wellness group C. Completing Wi unemployment information for employees D. Recruiting and organizing E. Recruiting: process Checkster, Background checks, F. Scheduling Drug/ Physicals/ TB test/ Hepatitis B test with Concentra G. Working with ADP inserting personal information: PAF's, pay scale, Payroll, benefits H. Activate new employees, terminate employees, Exit interviews. I. Coordinating phone screens and interviews J. Customer and client relations K. Training all new temps and new HR employees in Human Resources L. Answering phones, scanning, scanning, faxing, copying M. Conversations with employees to find a solution for problems that arise.
- Human Resource Specialist at J & J Restoration
- Dream Wedding Specialist at
- Prefab Administrative Assistant at Staff Electric
- Administration Assistant at A+ Mortgage Services
2 years at this Job
Charlotte, NC August 2010-Present
Bojangles' is a leader in the food service industry known for its unique Cajun flavor & business acumen Human Resource Specialist
➢ Work collaboratively with HR management and Talent Acquisition to improve core operations and processes
➢ Verify and process changes to hourly employee status, including change in position, pay rate, termination, etc
➢ Verify, process and approve of hourly employees vacation/PTO request
➢ Enforce company policy and government guidelines of e-verify
➢ Serve as project lead for Area Director orientation and onboarding process
➢ Serve as key liaison between internal and external teams (chain restaurants), ensuring alignment and integrity of employee life cycle data management and recordkeeping
➢ Develop project plans, track, monitor, communicate and resolve issues that arise
➢ Project lead during implementation of company's global pay card program
➢ Provide employment verification, upon request, to third parties
➢ Assist with the training of Human Resource Specialist
- Human Resource Specialist at Bojangles' Restaurants, Inc
- Conference/Event Project Manager at Envision EMI
- Kaplan Student Advisor at Kaplan Test Prep & Admission Center
- Conference Assistant at Envision EMI
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree
Human Resource Specialist · Assist with coaching and training managers to properly apply human resource policies and procedures within the school and ensure compliance with all applicable local, state and federal regulations. · Ensures compliance with Nord Anglia Education and School policies and federal/state governmental agencies · Work with managers, employee relations and others as appropriate to answer questions and solve issues related to employee performance, complaints, terminations, unemployment claims, HR programs, etc. · Input and maintain HRIS for employee data, HR reporting, payroll and merit increase file uploads, salary adjustments, deductions, new hires, terminations, etc. · Provide administrative support for offer and termination letters, special reports, background checks, verification of employment, on-boarding, confidential filing, scanning and indexing employee files. · Recruitment and placement activities by posting jobs, generate contracts and offer letters, manage and track candidate process, establish recruitment files and preparation of new hire packages, verify I-9 documentation and maintain record keeping in RIVO · Provide support to staff with benefit administration to include health, dental, life, and retirement plans · Support employees with STD, LTD, FMLA and other leave of absence claims, correspondence, and record keeping · Respond to routine questions or inquiries, and refer non-routine items to appropriate Human Resource personnel for action. · Assist with the review, update and implementation of all policies, and follow-up to ensure compliance · Provides accurate and timely response to manager and employee requests for information, assistance and linkages to relevant HR resources · Process bi-weekly payroll, time and attendance adjustments, off-cycle payments & deductions, maintenance of employee schedules, reconciliations, etc. · Provides guidance on the discipline process, coordinating with employee relations when necessary · Continuous follow up on open items to ensure accuracy and completion. · Various other HR related duties, projects and tasks, as assigned; including HR Director Interim Role for 6 months
- Human Resource Specialist at The Village School
- Human Resource Administrative Assistant at RIDER HUNT INTERNATIONAL
- Human Resources Advisor at RIGNET, INC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Child & Family Studies