Responsibilities My responsibilities as a Human Resource Specialist is handling sensitive information of other soldiers. In order to preform my responsibilities the best way possible I must have knowledge of the army's rules and regulations. Accomplishments One of my accomplishments as a Human Resource Specialist would have to be that I am very proficient with many computer programs. Skills Used Some of my skills as a Human Resource Specialist are I am able multitask and problem solve. Being a Human Resource Specialist is fast pace job so I demonstrate a positive attitude high energy. I am very skilled when it comes to paying attention to detail with my work.
- Human Resource Specialist (42A) at National Guard
- Reconditioning associate at CarMax
- Zerorez Carpet Cleaning at
- Reconditioning Associate at CarMax
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
Human resource specialist responsibilities include leading records reviews for thousands of soldiers, identifying soldiers needs, and resolving problems to ensure soldier trust and comfortability with their service.
- Human resource specialist at OHIO ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
- Shift leader at Jenis Splendid Ice Creams, LLC
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - PSYCHOLOGY
File and maintain soldier's personal and emergency records in the human resource database.
● Review and verify soldier's health insurance and life insurance policies.
● Answer all soldier's request in person and via email.
● Assist with all Human Resource Specialist duties.
- Human Resource Specialist at United States Army National Guard
- Temporary Sales Associate at Staples
- at Schick
- Office Assistant at Eastern Connecticut State University
5 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
I worked as a human resource specialist in the Florida Army National Guard for 6 years. I handled personnel accounts such as pay, benefits, insurance policies, identification cards, family benefits, and more.
- Human Resource Specialist at United States Army
- Admissions Representative at Ultimate Medical Academy
- Customer Service Representative and Sales at One Touch Direct
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Accomplished Human Resource Specialist as a self-motivator and a burning desire to be the very best with exceptional speaking and active-listening skills. Performs exemplary customer service and assistance to employees, managers, and senior leadership. Experience in management, communication, and customer service skills. Ability to work well under pressure and multitask with a fast pace environment while meeting the deadlines of work assignment.
- Human Resource Specialist at U.S. Army
- Sales Manager at
- Sales Consultant at CarMax
- Business Sales Representative at Verizon Wireless
4 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing - Marketing
I worked as a Human Resource Specialist. My responsibilities included: - Maintaining New Hire/Employee Files - Data Entry into Database - Medical Enrollment - Insurance Reconciliation - Processed FMLA Paperwork (Family Medical Leave Act) - Answering/Returning Phone Calls - Ability to scan files - Microsoft Office - Processed New Hires/Terminations - Reporting to State/Running Driving Record - Drug Screen Certification - Status Changes
- Human Resource Specialist at GENERAL RV CENTER
- Nanny/Caregiver at
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Human Resource Management
• Process regular full-time new hires
• Prepares supplemental contracts necessitating calculations of hourly rates
• Track and Manager all full-time staff vacation, annual, sick and personal leave
• Process full-time staff Pension, Health Benefits through Delaware Tech and the State of Delaware
• Supports the Human Resource Specialist III to prepare and follow up on short term disability claims
• Responsible for performing professional human resource management work in support of an overall human resource function for the campus
• Coordinates human resource activities such as: recruitment/advertising, performance evaluation process, staff training and development
- Human Resource Specialist I at Delaware Technical & Community College
- Tele Counselor at Wesley College
- Administrative Assistant at Children & Families First
- Sr. Customer Service Representative at M&T Bank
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Human Resources
- Bachelors of Science - Business Management
As a human resource specialist I am responsible for making sure that all paperwork for the soldiers and their families get done. I process and fill out forms about promotions,pay issues, meal cards etc. I make sure that all forms and documentation is uploaded into the main system we use. Also verify all documentation to make sure it is accurate and make sure it gets to where it need to go.
- Human Resource Specialist (42A) at U.S. Army
- Service Administrator at Walser Automotive Group
- Sales Associate at Fossil
- Intake Specialist at Blue Cross Blue Shield
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
A Human Resource Specialist is responsible for providing support that affects soldiers overall welfare and well-being while assisting leaders with keeping soldiers combat-ready and effective.
• Assist on all human resource support matters
• Oversight of all strength distribution actions
• Responsible for the readiness, health and welfare of all soldiers
• Postal and personnel accountability support
• Maintain emergency notification data
- 42A Human Resource Specialist at U.S. Army
- Food Service Specialist 92G at United States Army
11 months at this Job
- High school
Promoted from Human Resource Assistant III to Senior Human Resource Specialist. Managed 4 Occupational Health Risk Specialists to manage Short Term Disability, Family Medical Leave and Long-Term Disability Leaves.
• Organized and led weekly meetings with Leave Management Vendor and Occupational Health Risk Specialist to review open/pending claims issues.
• Evaluated and updated approximately 24 policies on an annual basis.
• Reviewed vendor invoices and resolved errors.
• Co-managed in the yearly benefits open enrollment process.
• Created relevant communications for all levels of employees.
• Trained and assisted employees with enrollment process and benefits plans.
• Managed and coordinated wellness programs (Rally through United Health Care as well a weight loss program with Real Appeal).
• Analyzed usage for Care.com.
• Acted in a lead capacity as the liaison between the US and global administrative and benefits team.
• Provided direction, instruction, training and process improvement to global colleagues.
• Audited transactions and ensured data integrity.
• Created and updated work instructions as needed.
- Senior Human Resource Specialist at LEDVANCE, LLC
- Human Resource Assistant III at LEDVANCE, LLC
2 years at this Job