I worked on and off for the Federal Government working in many areas of the world in the areas of Human Resources, Secretary, and Administrative Assistant.
- Human Resources/Administrative Assistant at Department of Defense
15 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
To obtain a challenging position with a strong company where I may continue to gain knowledge and further develop my professional skills December 2013 - Current Desert Pass Construction El Paso, TX Human Resources / Administrative Assistant / Accounting * Responsible for all HR and benefit administration. New hires, terminations, drug screening, benefit enrollment, adherence to DOL policy, Compliance with D.O.T. on company vehicles and drivers, EEOC Reporting, OSHA reporting, incident reporting, manage worker's compensation claims, payroll, maintain all employee files, Background screening for government jobs * Subcontract Administration and accounting. Cost distribution for all accounts payable payments. Bank and credit card statement reconciliations. * Maintenance of certified payrolls, and usage of correct wage determinations. Prepare bid packages and research bids for government contracts. Preparation of proposals, examining all requirements and analysis of terms and conditions. Assistant office manager, ordered office supplies. Limited IT functions, network issues, office software training
- Human Resources / Administrative Assistant / Accounting at Desert Pass Construction
- Gallery Host at Hyatt Place Hotel
- Human Resources / Administrative Assistant / Accounting at J & J Worldwide Services
- Area Operations Manager at Extended Stay Hotels
5 years, 3 months at this Job
Assisted with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources functions; leadership development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
• Scheduled meetings and agendas as well as recorded and distributed meeting minutes.
• Assisted with on-boarding orientation program materials
• Contributed to the 2018 Human Resources strategic planning session.
• Maintained employee personnel files, recruitment files and benefit records.
• Managed Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts
• Managed monthly budget worksheets and dashboards for HR
• Constructed scorecards for physician incentives bonus plan Human Resources Assistant - Internship Program Performed administrative work, including scheduling, maintaining files and sorting mail for the Human Resources department. Assisted HR team with the hiring process, including submitting job postings online and scheduling candidate interviews
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Providence Community Health Centers, Inc
- SEASONAL WORK at Dog Watch Café
- at Sea View Snack Bar
- at Sea View Snack Bar
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Care Administration
NEW YORK, NY
Human Resources Administrative Assistant II/Executive Assistant May 2005 - Present
• Manage the executive office for the Special Deputy Superintendent of the New York Liquidation Bureau.
• Sort through all incoming resumes related to various NYLB positions and determine level of priority for review.
• Create and assist with preparation of board and executive presentations on Power Point and Excel.
• Organize and maintain an extensive confidential E-filing system related to employee relations, and HR-related matters.
• Review and confirmed briefings and meeting agendas.
• Schedule and organize meetings and day-to-day calendar events.
• Coordinate domestic travel arrangements for senior level executives.
• Train and orient new employees and support staff.
• Verify and keep track of staff timekeeping lateness systems.
• Manage incoming calls, email and mail correspondence.
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant II/Executive Assistant at NEW YORK LIQUIDATION BUREAU
- Data Entry/Distribution Clerk at RYAN NENA COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
- Assistant Administrator to Vice President of Intercampus Collaboration at CUNY CENTRAL OFFICE
- Community Associate at DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE JUSTICE
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Manage potential complex calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments for executives as well as extensive rescheduling. Keep executives informed as needed. Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning team when applicable.
• Follow up on action items and report status to Executives/meeting attendees. Identify potential speakers and provide local, on-site support as appropriate.
• Co-ordinate with tech department and arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences occasionally involving a global audience
• Review and sort paper-based and electronic mail, identify action required and take action where appropriate
• Anticipate travel needs of executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executive's availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/ passport procedures)
• Manage and monitor delegated client activities
• Track and monitor budgets and expenses
• Handle confidential document
• Taking care of Leadership visit / customer / client visit. Arranging their travel and accommodation.
• Keeping in track of all the Travel Expenses of Executive and submitting the same to Finance Department. General HR Activities:
• Handled confidential employee information, i.e., employee compensation, employee performance issues and benefits data. Timely action on HR letters related to Confirmation, Promotion, Transfer, Salary revision and Address proof etc.
• Ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances and maintaining cordial employee relation.
• Carrying out various employee engagement activities like organizing games, team outings, annual events and other employee engagement activities at regular intervals. Recruitment:
• Preparing job descriptions for diverse positions, prioritize the requirements and servicing them based on business criticality. Working on various sources of Talent Acquisition like - Job portal, Employee referrals, multiple vendors
• Conduct initial screening through telecom
• Coordinate with IT department to ensure all the necessary logistics like System Allocation, E-mail ID creation and other necessary accessories are organized for the new members at the time of joining. Exit Process:
• Conducting exit interviews to get the feedback and then providing inputs to the concerned manager about areas to improve.
• Initiating no dues form, getting clearance from all departments and ensuring full and final settlement is done of the associates.
• Issue experience and relieving letter to the employee and Closing the personnel file with complete documentation. Skills & Specialization: Recruiting, Logistics, Excel, Human Resource, Recruitment, Organizing, MS Office, HR, Documentation
- Human Resources/ Administrative Assistant at Globals ITeS Pvt Ltd
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Commerce - Commerce
20850 UNITED STATES HOURS PER WEEK: 40 Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Review position descriptions, analyze duties, apply company standards and identify the title and salary of positions. Provide support services related to recruitment and placement actions by arranging for physical examinations, making job offers, completion of employment forms, coordinate entrance on duty dates and release dates, and processing pre-appointment security checks. Assist employees concerning their rights to employment benefits. Verifies employment eligibility, qualifications, salary determinations and sets pay. Assists in developing eligibility, qualifications, salary determinations and sets pay. Assists in developing short and long rang staffing plans to meet forecasted mission requirements, losses, and changes in critical competences. Answer general questions on the procedures for positions and related data. Issue job announcements, examines qualifications, and issues referrals for positions. Respond to customer inquiries related to recruitment activity and applications. Process and initiate personnel actions (e.g. promotions, resignations, pay changes, new hire actions). Apply human resources rules, procedures, and operations. Provide consultative services to customers and management regarding hiring plans, evaluating applicant's qualifications, vacancy announcements, and making job offers. Independently monitor and resolve system and data errors from the interface of an internal and external payroll system. Plans and facilitates meet ins for a variety of internal and external audiences, including informal and formal project briefings. Compiles comments/concerns received from general inquires or during meetings and presentations. Use personnel computer, word processing and/or other office automation equipment and various software programs to create, copy, edit, store, retrieve and print a variety of documents; produce correspondence, memoranda, directives, forms reports; create or maintain spreadsheets or databases; ensuring the accuracy of data, format, spelling, and grammar. Prepares or oversees the preparation of program materials, such as reports, newsletters, web information, frequently asked questions, information bulletins, handouts, display ads, as well as presentations involving videos, exhibits, and displays.
- HUMAN RESOURCES/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at GREENKEY RESOURCES
- HR/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at WHIZ KID LEARNING CENTER
- at TIMEKEEPER
8 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE DEGREE
824 Elmwood Park Blvd Harahan, La 70123
Full-Time 40 HRS per week
QI Data Collector/ Human Resources/Administrative Assistant
• Assists with monthly spreadsheets
• Assists with incident reports
• Assists with client's audit
• Employees Audits
• Schedule interviews for potential candidates
• Train new employees
• Schedule meeting for new employees
• Send Emails
• Answer a multi-line phone system
• Input data into the Magellan system
• Create folders for new clients and discharge clients
• Maintain staff working hours in timekeeper
• Data Entry
• Weekly Notes
• Order monthly supplies for the offices
- QI Data Collector/ Human Resources/Administrative Assistant at National Child & Family Services
- Medical Assistant at Dimitri Dermatology
- Food Server at Sodexho Healthcare
- Case Manager at Human Services LLC
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
As Human Resources Assistant it is necessary to answer phone calls and emails promptly and professionally, as well as coordinate shifts with caregivers and clients. The main responsibility is to recruit employees and schedule interviews and meetings for senior staff members. This job requires focus and dedication in order to maintain a strong relationship with every employee. This job additionally requires quick, on-the-spot thinking.
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Endeavor In-Home Care
- Administrative Assistant at Waypoint Senior Care and Consulting
7 months at this Job
As a Human Resource assistant for the Warrior Transition Battalion Community Care Unit (WTB), working under the guidance of the Officer in Charge (OIC) responsible for performing a wide variety of tasks related to both officer and enlisted of military personnel functions to include: update of Service Member Group Life Insurance, DD 93/SGLI, in/out processing soldiers, meal card issuance, promotions/reductions, evaluations, awards, Military Personnel Files (MPF), soldier, cadre, and staff accountability (daily), leaves and passes, military orders (attachment, released from attachment, amendments, revocation, and return to duty), developing, and updating staff slides on the above functions attending HR staff meetings, performing a wide variety of interrelated and non- standard human resource support work and briefing to higher command on a weekly basis, Contingency Operation for Active Duty Operational Support (CO-ADOS) orders, Medical Retention Program (MRP) or extension (MRP-E) orders, Active Duty Medical Extension (ADME) order, Electronic Military Personnel Office (eMILPO), Military Personnel Transition point Processing System, Release From Active Duty (REFRAD), strength management, and personnel actions. Formulates and implements plans, policies and procedures. Establish and maintain a professional rapport with all Commanders and peers at the other Medical Treatment Facilities (MTF) throughout MEDCOM and the MTF Human Resources staff. Provide. Work independently with limited supervision.
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Graham Technologies
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Seirra7 Inc
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Goldbelt Frontier LLC
- Administrative Assistant at Transtecs Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
939 Elkridge Landing Road
Linthicum, MD 21090 07/2017-Present
Title: Human Resources Administrative Assistant for Local Hiring
Kea Rawls (410) 689-3658
40 Hours New Hire Orientation
• Organized and prepared documentation for interview panels, conducted structured interviews with TSO candidates, collected and processed fingerprints to be sent to the FBI.
• Performed, coordinated and conducted new hire orientations for up to 30 BWI employees on a monthly basis to include preparing new employee documentation, coordinating conference room set-up and break-down, facilitating sessions regarding benefits information, explaining job functions, standard operating procedures, job expectations, and management of new employee records
• Communicated policies and procedures to TSA - BWI/HGR/SBY personnel ensuring adherence and understanding to the overall mission and values
• Communicates HR and Payroll policies and procedures to include TSA Management Directives, Human Capital Management Handbooks, Policies and Guidance, Office of Security Operations Directives, Collective Bargaining Agreement, HR Access bulletins to personnel verbally and in writing ensuring adherence and understanding to the overall mission and values of the agency
• Gather organize and enter new employee's records and files into a Microsoft excel sheet onto the main computer system
• Liaison between TSA HR Services and employees in an effort to resolve HR and payroll questions, concerns and problems
• Facilitated internal and external employee transfers and provided orientations to transferring employees Exit Interview
• Conducted exit interviews with former TSO's to gather equipment/property. Safety Action Team Member
• Conduct quarterly fire and evacuation drills for senior staff members. Inspects work areas for hazardous and dangerous equipment.
• Write reports, obtain witness statement and take photographs of areas that are deemed unsafe. Front Desk
• Perform office automation duties to prepare documents such as correspondence, forms, and reports which can include technical materials, graphs, and charts.
• I accept and process deliveries as well as sort and distribute mail.
• Receive calls, greet visitors, respond to employees' inquiries and answer questions work related to the organization, common practices/policies.
• Receive, route, and handle incoming and outgoing materials such as correspondence, reports, memoranda, and other forms of written communication.
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant for Local Hiring at Transportation Security Administration
- Lead Transportation Security Officer - Behavior Detection at Pay Plan
- Administrative Assistant at
1 year, 8 months at this Job