Hired as Member Advisor, promoted to Human Resources Administrative Assistant Promptly and efficiently resolved member problems. Assisted with employee benefits. Completed administrative tasks. Oversaw several interns.
Hired as Member Advisor, promoted to Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Promptly and efficiently resolved member problems.
Assisted with employee benefits. Completed administrative tasks. Oversaw several interns.
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at American Heritage Credit Union
- Manager at AMC Theatres
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Resource Management
92110 US Mobile: 407-227-3854 Work: 619-321-1348 Email: [email protected] Permanent Full-Time Desired locations: United States - CA - San Diego Transportation Security Administration 2305 Historic Decatur Rd. View View San Diego, CA 92106 United States Copy - 5/5/2019 11/2017 ofPresent HR Resume 5/5/2019 per 06/18/19 Hours Built week: 40 Built 02/11/17 Pay Series: 0303Edit Plan: SV Grade: E Edit Human Resources Administrative Assistant (federal) Duplicate Duplicate Responsibilities as an Administrative Assistant: Provide support to management and sta in support of directives, policies, and procedures Delete Delete Maintain and monitor distribution of FY18 awards budget of $144 000 for bargaining unit Searchable Searchable until 03/19/20 Extend for 1 year Print Resume 2514 Hartford St. San Diego, CA 92110 US Mobile: 4072273854 - Ext: Email: [email protected] Availability: Job Type: Permanent Work Schedule: Full-Time, Part-Time Desired locations: United States - CA - San Diego Work Experience: Transportation Security Administration View View 2305 Historic Decatur Rd. San Diego, CA 92106 United States Resume 2017C.pdf Resume 2017B.pdf
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Resumes
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at MS. Shannon Michaels Freshwater
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant (federal) at Transportation Security Administration
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant (federal) at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Jonesville, MI August 2014 - Present
Tier 1 Stamping & Welding Facility with approximately 700 employees Human Resources Administrative Assistant
● Assists visitors, vendors, and employees with a variety of issues in a timely and professional manner
● Schedules and coordinates meetings and conferences room for approximately 30 managers
● Coordinates employee uniform program for all hourly employees and addresses any issues
● Tracks attendance records for all hourly employees, including vacation, jury duty, bereavement, PTO, points, etc. using Microsoft Excel, Kronos, and ADP
● Performs employment verifications as necessary
● Coordinates performance evaluation system and administers to supervisors and managers
● Enters requisitions daily using Xeeva and CMS
● Facilitates employee engagement, including employee of the month ballots, monthly birthday lunches, employee boards, etc.
● Explains employee benefit packages when they become eligible and answers any follow-up questions
● Tracks HR metrics including training hours, hourly, and salary terminations, number of employees, and absenteeism and reports to corporate weekly
● Presents and explains new hire packet paperwork to new employees
● Initiates the onboarding process, including drug screens, scheduling physicals, creating new hire packets, administering door badges, etc.
● Administers the use of FMLA and Short-Term Disability
● Documents and tracks all training documentation for approximately 700 employees
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Martinrea International
- Bartender/Waitress at Cedars Food and Spirits
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accelerated
- Associates in Applied Science - Business Administration
Partnering with Mattson Resources to provide Human Resources "Learning and Development" ongoing support for Mazda North American Operations. Key Tasks o Performed administrative duties (e.g. arranging meetings, preparing account statements, reports, memos, and other documents upon request) o Calibrate projects and initiatives across the Learning and Development Human Resources team o Cross-check logistics o Communications and resources to align all projects o Streamline training delivery
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Mattson Resources for Mazda North America Corporation
- Human Resources Specialist at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Guanajuato (TMMGT)
- Human Resources Specialist at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Guanajuato (TMMGT)
- Store Manager (Customer service & Sales) at Telcel (Telecommunications company),
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors - International Business
Leading Supervisor / Administrative Support 10 / 2014 - Present Used simple arithmetic to verify calculations by adding and multiplying figures in procurement documents. Used basic forms to make routine purchase to prepare final copy of purchase or delivery orders. Many co-workers often seek assistance from me with daily office routine and functions to maintain consistent workflow. Recognized for my attention to detail, strong work ethic, and my accountability. Very knowledge of office automation has allowed me to stand out among my peers. Often sought out to create excel worksheets, word documents, and PowerPoint presentations for our offices. Knowledgeable Human Resources Administrative Assistant with extensive experience in recruiting phone interview screening and reference checking. Effective organization of candidate qualifications interview results and outcomes. Capable of not only identifying weaknesses or gaps in existing Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) but providing recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM MANAGER / LIFE SKILLS EDUCATOR: Networked with the military and civilian community agencies to stay aware of services available to ensure that required services are provided when referrals are made to provide information and assistance to such agencies when requested; makes presentations, briefings on services, and programs. I have over 10 years' experience with assisting sailors complete Customs declaration form 6059B and holding inspections on items purchased overseas ensuring all guidelines for reentry are met.
• Instructed and facilitated over 120 educational briefs to groups of 2 to 1K personnel including senior level leadership.
• Provided and executed the delivery of all aspects of relocation support services to active duty military and their families making permanent change of station moves, retiring, or separating active duty and civil service employees relocating to overseas commands.
• Facilitated various deployment resources to 16 Command Family Pre-deployment briefs with an average attendance of 500 personnel and family members; administered one-on-one consultations as needed. ADMINISTRATIVE / HUMAN RESOURCES / RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT:
• Assisted with the processing of 2000 personnel and payroll actions.
• Assisted with 5 programs, practices, and projects that serve to further the office's ongoing recruitment efforts and professional development activities.
• Provided administrative support services to 3 Managers of Recruiting, Training, and Professional Development.
- Knowledgeable Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Naval Air Station Mayport
- Lead Area Recruiter US Navy at NRD LOS ANGELES
- CAREER COUNSELOR / INSTRUCTOR at USS DE WERT
- Instructor at ATG SAN DIEGO
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Workforce Education, and Development
Directly support human resources department and perform administrative functions. Collaborate and participate with Team Say Yes to execute the recruitment process, facilitate training, and support the Oklahoma team on the implementation of the IBM ATS hiring and onboarding program. Process, verify, and track potential candidate
applications, resumes, background checks, and pertinent documentation. Coordinated team events.
• Successfully trained team of 16 managers, 16 assistant managers, and five supervisors on the IBM ATS system processes and procedures.
• Execute annual Awards Banquet for team of General Managers and 50 attendees, managing the budget of up to $10-thousand and coordinating all aspects of planning, development, and logistics.
• Coordinated all travel plans and itineraries for large groups visiting Las Vegas, Nevada for the worldwide Domino's rally.
- HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Domino's Pizza
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at Penny Hill Deli & Subs
- Customer Service Representative at Walt Disney World Resort
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Public Relations
• Under the immediate supervision of the Human Resources Director, accomplishes human resource related responsibilities such as compliance of the accrediting agency, supporting recruitment/retention activities, training, orientation, and other tasks and projects assigned by the Human Resources Director. The HR Assistant will perform the duties and responsibilities of the position while observing rules and regulations related to HIPAA, Privacy Act, and other associated laws, regulations, policies and procedures
• Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including in a Windows environment, specifically Word, Excel, Access, and presentation software (such as PowerPoint).
• Educate supervisors on the process of employee performance evaluations and appropriate timelines.
• Provide administrative and clerical support to the Human Resources Director/ Administration/ Director of Clinical Services/Executive Assistant to Administration
• Provide assistance with New Hire Orientation by taking lead in organizing, sending out agenda and notices, contacting presenters
• Assist with the implement of the Joint Commission Accreditation for the Human Resource Department.
• Keep supervisor updated on pending assignments and tasks daily.
• Develop job vacancy announcements by typing all information (position title, description, etc.)
• Post and distribute job vacancy announcement as appropriate. Provide recruitment packet to prospective applicants in a timely manner.
• Coordinate interview appointments with applicants and the interview committee.
• Ensure all required documents are on file (application, identification information, certification/degree, job description, and other documents as listed on the document checklist)
• Create personnel folder and ensure that all required documents signed by authorized personnel before employment commences.
• Process company identification badge.
• Prepare employee hiring and separation packet
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Sage Memorial Hospital
- Administrative Assistant at Navajo Nation
- Executive Assistant at Dine Development Corporation
- Legislative District Assistant at 23rd Navajo Nation Council
7 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE - ACCOUNTING
- CERTIFICATE IN BOOKKEEPING
Administrative and office support to Human Resources Team overseeing 1100+ employees of Union and Non-Union property.
• Responsible for the administration of 401(k), FMLA and workers' compensation claims and benefits as well as prompt response to Unemployment Claims.
• Partnered with the Recruiting department to create a streamlined on-boarding process for new hires.
• Process New Hire on-boarding, including but not limited to I-9 completion with E-Verify, policy and state law acknowledgements, and scheduling orientation.
• Manage over 1100 personnel files according to policy and federal and state law regulations.
• Answer employee questions during the entrance and exit interview processes.
• Translate for Assistant Director verbally and in writing the worker's compensation process, Leave of Absence, and general questions conversations for non-English speaking employees.
• Assisted HR Director with policy development, employee surveys, employee relations, human resources development, new employee orientation and employee recognition.
• Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classification, and employee leaves of absence.
• Audited job postings for old, pending, on-hold and draft positions.
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Hilton Anaheim and Towers
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Fairfield Inn and Suites, Marriott
- Restaurant Supervisor at DoubleTree by Hilton
- Human Resources Trainer at Shaw Industries Group, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Assisted and supported the HR Coordinator with new employee licensing process, procedures and paperwork
• Assisted with various administrative duties as assigned by the management team, and Human Resources Director or Regional Vice President.
• Updated employee phone directory and company organization chart. Maintained a database of employee contact information.
• Prepared and maintained reports that were necessary to carry out the functions of the Human Resources department. Prepared periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested
• Maintained and properly entered client information into management system; Ensured that information was updated and current
• Completed the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
• Performed general clerical duties such as data entry, copying, filling, scanning and faxing
• Assisted the Regional Vice President with any tasks requested.
• Proofread and notarized commercial and government contracts.
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Allied Universal Security
- Financial Analyst Assistant at PNC Bank
- Office Assistant at DC Christian Ministries
- Payroll Clerk/Data Entry Clerk at Wells Fargo Bank
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Management (In Progress, 2 Years Completed)
- High School Diploma
Provides administrative and clerical support for the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department and to the Senior Vice President of Administration. Acts in a professional manner that supports cooperation with others by consistently demonstrating a positive attitude and remaining open and adaptable to change. Provides analytical and specialized support. Prioritizes analytical and specialized support. Serves as a liaison for HR Department and Senior VP of Administration to agency staff, committees, and the public. Schedules meetings chaired by the Benefits Coordinator and senior VP. Completes purchase requisitions. Ensures paperwork and other responsibilities are completed in a professional, timely, and efficient manner. Provides required information in a timely manner. Ensures records, files and confidential information are maintained in a safe and secure manner. Looks for and proposes changes to continually improve efficiency within HR department
Provides administrative and clerical support for the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department and to the Senior Vice President of Administration. Acts in a professional manner that supports cooperation with others by consistently demonstrating a positive attitude and remaining open and adaptable to change.
Provides analytical and specialized support. Prioritizes analytical and specialized support. Serves as a liaison for HR Department and Senior VP of Administration to agency staff, committees, and the public. Schedules meetings chaired by the Benefits Coordinator and senior VP. Completes purchase requisitions. Ensures paperwork and other responsibilities are completed in a professional, timely, and efficient manner. Provides required information in a timely manner. Ensures records, files and confidential information are maintained in a safe and secure manner. Looks for and proposes changes to continually improve efficiency within HR department
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Arc of Seneca Cayuga
- Homemaker/Student at Self Own Business
- Sales Associate/Key Holder at Motherhood Maternity
- Youth Care Professional/Teacher's Assistant at Hillside Children's Center
4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Business Administration/Accounting
- Associate of Science - Criminal Justice