O'Hare International Airport, 10600 W. Higgins Road, Suite 606, Rosemont, IL 60018
February 2016 to Present
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
• Greet and welcome.
• Renewals of O'Hare ID badges, Signatory for O'Hare and US Customs and Border Protection.
• Distribution of weekly paychecks and assist with any paycheck issues.
• Hiring events
• New hire paperwork. This process begins with criminal backgrounds, drug test, fingerprints and U.S. Customs. I work with all candidates, instructing them to get the process started for badging at O'Hare for their new job.
• Develop and maintain relationships with airport authority personnel, US Customs and Homeland Security, TSA, and ID Badging office.
• Enter new data entry information for new hires and change of status information, direct deposit, address changes into the Lawson system. Cross-trained in all departments for vacation/leave relief.
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Swissport Corporation
- Human Resources Assistant/Recruiter at Swissport Corporation
- Human Resources Assistant/Recruiter at Servisair, LLC
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - General
formerly Craftmaster Mfg, door manufacturer)
To Wysox, PA (570) 265-9121
November 2017 Human Resources Administrative Assistant
• Assist over 460 employees with medical benefits & 401(k)
• Enter daily employee changes in the computer system
• Handle all short term and FMLA paperwork for employees
• Maintain all employees files
• Answer all incoming calls related to HR
• Track employees timesheets/vacations
• Help employees with personal & job related problems
• Maintain and update weekly the electronic bulletin board to communicate important information to the employees in the plant
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at JELD-WEN, inc
- Administrative Assistant/Customer Service at
- A Manufacturer's Representative at WENDIG ASSOCIATES, INC
- Realtors Assistant at
5 years, 9 months at this Job
I rejoined the University in a part-time position that provides administrative support to the Human Resources Department for the College of Education. I provide support for Graduate Employee searches including job postings, applicant management and hiring committee support. I manage the annual review process for our Faculty, Graduate Employees and Officers of Administration, maintain organizational charts, process promotion and tenure related documents and provide general support to the HR Assistant Director.
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at University of Oregon
- District Coordinator at The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Office Specialist/Tech Support Specialist/Accounting Technician at University of Oregon
- Receptionist/Office Manager at King Retail Solutions
3 months at this Job
Directly support human resources department and perform administrative functions. Collaborate and participate with Team Say Yes to execute the recruitment process, facilitate training, and support the Oklahoma team on the implementation of the IBM ATS hiring and onboarding program. Process, verify, and track potential candidate
applications, resumes, background checks, and pertinent documentation. Coordinated team events.
• Successfully trained team of 16 managers, 16 assistant managers, and five supervisors on the IBM ATS system processes and procedures.
• Execute annual Awards Banquet for team of General Managers and 50 attendees, managing the budget of up to $10-thousand and coordinating all aspects of planning, development, and logistics.
• Coordinated all travel plans and itineraries for large groups visiting Las Vegas, Nevada for the worldwide Domino's rally.
- HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Domino's Pizza
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at Penny Hill Deli & Subs
- Customer Service Representative at Walt Disney World Resort
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Public Relations
• Assist the Human Resources department from SVP to Manager with all administrative needs
• Process all newly hired employees through the systems, assign badges and employee numbers
• Manage all classrooms in the building for trainings and activities
• Record all benefits and compliance with the coordinator that all is complete and accurate
• Maintain all employee personnel files that they are accurate and easily accessible
• Correspond with the Payroll Department that all employees are paid on time and correctly
• Handle all needs of employees as needed in the aspect of Human Resources and refer when necessary to the Managers instead
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Ravn Alaska
- Scanning/ Refunds Clerk at Ravn Alaska
- Receptionist at Ravn Alaska
- Reservations Agent at Ravn Alaska
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Fine Arts - Fine Arts
- High School Diploma
Merchants Food Service (Elwood Staffing) ❖ Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software. ❖ Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations. ❖ Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork. ❖ Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities. ❖ Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns. ❖ Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems. ❖ English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. ❖ Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology. ❖ Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. ❖ Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. ❖ Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person. ❖ Getting Information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources. ❖ Interacting with Computers - Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information. ❖ Staffing Organizational Units - Recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, and promoting employees in an organization. ❖ Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships - Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time. ❖ Maintain data in information systems or databases. ❖ Explain regulations, policies, or procedures. ❖ Administer personnel recruitment or hiring activities. ❖ Coordinate personnel recruitment activities. ❖ Evaluate personnel practices to ensure adherence to regulations.
- Human Resources / Administrative Assistant at Elwood Staffing
- ES Interviewer II at Mississippi Department of Employment Security
- Store Manager at Perfumania Inc
- Key Holder at
6 months at this Job
- - Customer Service
• Assist global plant HR staff with all HR information systems requests in Success Factors and SAP
• Process new hires/rehires, separations, new positions, pay changes, leave of absences, personnel changes (addresses, names, etc.)
• Run monthly designated reporting in SAP
• Assist with troubleshooting and resolving errors with replication between two HRIS systems
• Assist HR generalists with employee file retrieval
• Create and update applicant files
• Create and update territory location files
• Create job requisitions in Success Factors and update as needed
• Send out interview notices to recruiters, candidates and managers
• Create and send offer letters and confidentiality agreements
• Schedule mandatory drug screenings for new hires
• Order and monitor background checks for prospective hires
• Move applicants through applicant tracking software
• Run monthly report for upcoming service award anniversaries
• Send out service award report to all U.S. locations for approval; then send to vendor
• Process service awards for corporate employees and send to appropriate supervisor
• Order cakes for service award celebrations
• Approve and process tuition reimbursements and requests in a timely manner
• Sort and distribute mail to employees in the human resources department
• Administer and track repayment program for exiting employees owing tuition reimbursement and/or relocation costs back to Dart Container
• Prepare and send welcome/congratulatory cards for new hires and promotions from the president of Dart Container
• Monitor and Complete expense reporting for Regional Human Resource Business Partners
• Assist senior administrative assistant with various other tasks, as needed
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Dart Container Corporation
- Human Resources Clerical Assistant at Dart Container Corporation
- Customer Service Specialist at Dart Container Corporation
- Administrative Assistant at
6 months at this Job
- - Medical Insurance Billing & Office Administration
- High School Diploma
• Manage potential complex calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments for executives as well as extensive rescheduling. Keep executives informed as needed. Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning team when applicable.
• Follow up on action items and report status to Executives/meeting attendees. Identify potential speakers and provide local, on-site support as appropriate.
• Co-ordinate with tech department and arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences occasionally involving a global audience
• Review and sort paper-based and electronic mail, identify action required and take action where appropriate
• Anticipate travel needs of executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executive's availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/ passport procedures)
• Manage and monitor delegated client activities
• Track and monitor budgets and expenses
• Handle confidential document
• Taking care of Leadership visit / customer / client visit. Arranging their travel and accommodation.
• Keeping in track of all the Travel Expenses of Executive and submitting the same to Finance Department. General HR Activities:
• Handled confidential employee information, i.e., employee compensation, employee performance issues and benefits data. Timely action on HR letters related to Confirmation, Promotion, Transfer, Salary revision and Address proof etc.
• Ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances and maintaining cordial employee relation.
• Carrying out various employee engagement activities like organizing games, team outings, annual events and other employee engagement activities at regular intervals. Recruitment:
• Preparing job descriptions for diverse positions, prioritize the requirements and servicing them based on business criticality. Working on various sources of Talent Acquisition like - Job portal, Employee referrals, multiple vendors
• Conduct initial screening through telecom
• Coordinate with IT department to ensure all the necessary logistics like System Allocation, E-mail ID creation and other necessary accessories are organized for the new members at the time of joining. Exit Process:
• Conducting exit interviews to get the feedback and then providing inputs to the concerned manager about areas to improve.
• Initiating no dues form, getting clearance from all departments and ensuring full and final settlement is done of the associates.
• Issue experience and relieving letter to the employee and Closing the personnel file with complete documentation. Skills & Specialization: Recruiting, Logistics, Excel, Human Resource, Recruitment, Organizing, MS Office, HR, Documentation
- Human Resources/ Administrative Assistant at Globals ITeS Pvt Ltd
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Commerce - Commerce
Administrative and employee support in all functions for the Human Resources Department
• Conducted background screenings and drug tests for pre-employment
• Worked with employees in choosing the best benefit packages
• Created and operated an employee incentive program
• Maintained complete records of all contact with job candidates
• Scheduled pre-employment interviews
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at ZENTEK AUTOMATION
- Administrative Assistant at QUALITY SYSTEMS INTEGRATED CORPORATION
- Employee Benefits Specialist at WILLIS TOWERS WATSON
- Administrative Assistant at EEMBED, INC
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Certificate in Human Resources Management
Performs tasks necessary in clerical support of Human Resources office, which includes but is not limited to, reception of visitors/applicants/employees, answering the telephone and responding to requests, filing (medical, active and terminated) according to established procedures, managing all new hires, purchasing all gift cards for the facility, managing vendors who provide programs for employees, purging of records, ordering of office supplies and other general office support functions. Distributes incoming mail and delivers outgoing mail, Posts information at centralized locations throughout hospital. Assists customers who walk in the office. Efficient at data entry in Meditech, word and excel.
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at MAJOR HOSPITAL
- Receptionist at KYB MANUFACTURING NA, INC
- Data Entry Clerk at OVERHEAD DOOR CORPORATION
- Clerk at SHELBY COUNTY EXTENSION OFFICE
10 years at this Job