ESPN, the World leader in sports was founded in 1979 and is one of the largest revenue driving divisions within TWDC.
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR
● Executive Assistant for the Vice President, Talent Management, Learning & Organizational Development
● Managed daily calendars, travel arrangements, reports, PowerPoint presentations, and processed expenses
● Supported the Talent Management, Learning & Organizational Development Department
● Developed relationships with executives, colleagues and external vendors to create lasting relationships
● Coordinated several events for Human Resources, senior executives and the organization; including logistics, selecting and managing venues, managed budgets, obtained necessary rentals and motivational speakers
● Managed day-to-day projects, programs, and tasks associated with the needs of the department
● Managed the learning portal and trained several individuals on the ins-and-outs of the program
- HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR at ESPN
- RECRUITING MANAGER at ROBERT HALF INTERNATIONAL
- RECRUITER / HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST at GLOBEOP FINANCIAL SERVICES
- REALTOR at ALAIN PINEL REALTORS
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Organizational Behavior
• Process weekly payroll for 80 employees in 2 states using ADP Workforce Now, Heartland Payroll and InfiniTime Online 7.0
• Recruitment, retention of top talent, new hire on-boarding
• Provide daily guidance on employee relations and coaching for leadership team
• Development of a diverse and positive work environment
• Quality; and continuous improvement for compliance and streaming processes
• Entered the company as the Payroll Administrator. Promoted to Human Resources Administrator.
- Human Resources Administrator at Harbinger Sign
- Accounting Assistant at Boyd & Jenerette, P.A
- Administrative Assistant at Rogers Towers, P.A.
- Payroll/HR Manager at Barron's Wholesale Tire, Inc.
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Ultra Sound
17325-2311 (717) 334-0163 Summary of Experience and Responsibilities: As a senior administrator I was responsible for the completion of all major accounting functions for the Library System, including, but not limited to, budgeting, cash flow management, and investment performance reporting. On a daily basis I managed the General Ledger through Journal Entries, and various modules/ledgers including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll. As Human Resources Administrator I was responsible for all aspects of work force development such as recruiting, hiring, training, oversight of evaluations, and disciplinary actions. I also managed the Employee Benefit Plan. I served as primary contact to the outside accounting firm for the annual audit, responsible for completing all work papers and reconciliations. I prepared and presented reports to the Director, Executive/Finance Committee and Board of Trustees as well as to local municipalities and other agencies.
- Financial & Human Resources Administrator at Adams County Library System
- Office Manager at Ski Liberty Operating Corp
24 years at this Job
- - Management, Accounting & Labor Law
- - Liberal Arts
Atlanta, GA (July 2017-Sept 2013 and March 2016-Present) Nationally Recognized Corporate Audio-Visual and Event Production Company. Human Resources Administrator ® Direct and efficiently manage the Human Resources function for the Corporate Event division of the company, reported the Vice President of Operations. Serves as the primary contact for all employee related matters. ® Responsible for talent acquisition. Creating job descriptions and posting to various job boards. Review resumes, schedule interviews, conduct phone screenings and in-person interviews, and extend final job offers. ® Facilitate the on-boarding process for new hires, create orientation materials and lead orientation sessions that inform new hires of company polices, procedures, and benefits. Coordinate training and development sessions for employees and track progress. ® Manage and process monthly payroll for salaried and hourly employees. Propose compensation packages and process annual pay raises and bonus payouts. ® Manage the Company's HRIS by entering new employee data, updating records, auditing records for compliance with Federal & State regulations, verified I-9 forms, and pull and analyze various personnel reports.
- Human Resources Administrator at HUVIEW PRODUCTIONS, LLC
- Meeting Planner at HUVIEW PRODUCTIONS, LLC
- Sr. Legal Administrator at Albertelli Law
- Administrative Supervisor at McCalla Raymer
3 years, 10 months at this Job
I am an experienced HR professional with a strong background in recruiting, onboarding and employee relations. I obtained this experience by serving in the United States Navy for 6 years and working in manufacturing, multi-site and global corporations for more than 15 years. I am a critical thinker with the ability to adapt to any situation. My love for helping people allows me to connect and communicate with people at all levels.
Janus International Group, LLC, Temple, Georgia
Human Resources Administrator/Generalist June 2018 to present
• Sources candidates by using various methods including job fairs, resume boards, advertising responses and referrals.
• Research and recommend new sources for candidate recruiting.
• Conducts phone screens with candidates for employment.
• Prepare job announcements for identified positions.
• Assists with development, implementation, maintenance and communication of HR policies.
• Manages the full onboarding process of all new hires.
• Creates offer letters and maintain job descriptions for all positions.
• Conducts weekly New Hire Orientation.
• Analyzes HR data and makes recommendations to management for best practices.
• Prepares internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits and/or other company policies.
• Maintains ADP HRIS system.
• Investigates and makes recommendations regarding resolution of employee relations issues.
• Assists employees with benefits administration and payroll inquires.
• Monitors time and attendance.
• Partners with HR team members on benefits administration and communicating benefits information to employees.
• Assists with leave of absence processing.
- Human Resources Administrator/Generalist at Janus International
- Human Resources Generalist at Atlanta Women's Health Group, P.C
- Human Resources Coordinator at MARKETSOURCE
- Human Resources Coordinator at THE COCA COLA COMPANY
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
As a Human Resources Administrator, my responsibilities encompass several areas of HR and are similar to those of an HR Generalist. My primary duty is processing biweekly and off-cycle bonus payrolls using ADP Vantage for more than 240 associates in nine branches located in Florida and Georgia. The payroll process includes resolving time/attendance issues, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of timecard approval, importing hours into payroll, processing liens and garnishments, entering commissions, entering all new hire information, updating pay rate changes, entering deductions, and auditing payroll for completeness and accuracy. In addition, I prepare ad hoc reports using ADP Vantage to compile and present payroll and labor information. I also handle benefits administration for all associates. This includes leading/communicating open enrollment changes and activities, acting as a SME for all benefit programs, updating employee records/files, responding to employee inquiries, assisting with insurance changes due to life events, and coordinating with benefit providers to resolve benefit/insurance issues. During orientation, I present benefit information to new hires and assist with benefit enrollment in ADP Vantage. Recruiting responsibilities include using a variety of online sources to identify and connect with viable candidates for open positions, conducting phone screens, scheduling background and drug screens, and contributing to a professional and positive onboarding experience. I assist with internal transfers between departments/branches and recruiting initiatives, such as job fairs.
- Human Resources Administrator at Southern States ToyotaLift
- Human Resources Assistant/Office Coordinator at American Integrity Insurance
- Disputes Intake Coordinator at Capital One
- Strategic Sourcer at Kforce Professional Staffing
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Management
- Associate in Arts
In my role as Human Resources Administrator I have been responsible for Human Resources, Payroll and Health & Safety. As a member of the administration team I have been active in the IMS program (Health, Safety and Environmental) where we have been successful in maintaining our ISO- 14001 and OHSAS-18001 certifications. Through this program as a team we have achieve over 500 days of no lost time. Safety is always #1. As Human Resources Administrator I provide coaching, feedback and policy clarification and serve as the contact to all staff’s questions and needs related to HR matters ensuring satisfactory resolution while maintaining legal compliance. Additional duties include Conflict Resolution, Workers Compensation, Unemployment reporting and claims, Full cycle recruiting, Facilitates Safety training, Policy Updates and Employment Law compliance.
- Human Resources Administrator at UPU Industries, Inc.
- Recruitment Coordinator/Recruiter at Mercy Regional Health Center
- Human Resource Assistant/Payroll Clerk at Herington Municipal Hospital
- Payroll Specialist at Gaunt Custom Drywall, LLC
5 years at this Job
- Associate - Human Resource
As the Human Resources Administrator, I handled troubleshooting employee benefits issues, assisted in enrolling employees into benefits, liaison between employee and benefit carriers. Handles new hires' paperwork and making sure that all paperwork was turned in prior to hire and after employee was hired. Maintenance of personnel and confidential medical files; entering of new hires into the HR system, handled all employees changes, performance increases, cost of living increases, salaries, and terminations in the HR system. My accomplishments consists of making sure that all employees were in compliance with certifications (ie CPR, SBS, Physicals, TB, Educations, etc.). In addition, I was responsible for making sure that the HR department had systems and processes in place so that we were able to keep up with tracking information required for compliance. Because of my follow-through and details ability, requests and assignments were completed on time and nothing fell through the cracks.
- Human Resources Administrator at Acelero Learning
- Human Resources Administrator at Acelero Learnig
- Human Resources Coordinator/Generalist at Milwaukee County
- HR Executive Assistant/Office Manager at BP Global Alliance - Bovis Lend Lease
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
- Bachelor Degree Pending - Business Administration
300 S. Portland * Oklahoma City, OK 73108 * 405-946-2341 HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR/BENEFITS SPECIALIST I report to Chief Operations Officer and work with all store managers and General Managers. My responsibilities include all aspects of the Human Resources department, payroll and benefits for 300+ employees in 6 states - garnishments, income withholding orders, FMLA, ADA, COBRA, FLSA, ACA and leave of absence issues. Payroll is composed of hourly, salaried and commissioned employees. I assist the store managers and General Managers with time and attendance to control overtime and supervise the HR/Payroll Assistant that processes recruiting, and new employee onboarding. Software/operating systems used - Windows 10, MS Office 2015, Paylocity payroll / time and attendance / web benefits.
- HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR/BENEFITS SPECIALIST at BREWER CARPET & DESIGN CENTER INC
- HUMAN RESOURCES/PAYROLL SPECIALIST at DEALERS AUTO AUCTION OF OKC, INC
- PREMIUM ACCOUNTING PROCESSOR at UNIVERSAL FIDELITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
- STAFF ACCOUNTANT / FLEET MANAGER at PML EXPLORATION SERVICES LLC
2 years at this Job
Responsible for Human Resources Service Center email inbox, perform customer service functions.
Responding to employee emails and high-volume dedicated phone line.
• Initial Intake of employee relation issues, open cases and assign to an Employee Relations Partner.
• Administer job changes, transfer, promotions and terminations on UltiPro network.
• New hire onboarding in UltiPro network, I-9 compliance and regulatory legal compliance.
• Work directly with employees involved with workers compensation injuries, file claims with workers compensation administrator.
• Review and approve employee disciplinary actions-documented discussion or written warning.
• File unemployment claims through Equifax network.
• Administer and consult with employees per the FMLA, ADA, and Woodforest Medical leave.
• Consult with corporate leave administrator regarding employees leave status.
• Update employee FMLA, ADA leave extension and return to work status on CRM-Customer Relationship Management System.
- Human Resources Administrator at Woodforest National Bank
- Human Resources Business Partner at Bechtel Oil, Gas & Chemical, Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Talascend
- Recruiter at Brunel Energy Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's Degree - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Business Management