Leadership Development Division Fort Knox, Kentucky United States Supervisor: Richard Meyer - 502-613-6451; Contact: Yes, Pay Grade: GS - 0201 - 9 Salary: $53,242.00 per year Hours per week: 40 Duties: Working within the Leadership Development Division, Retirements and Separations Section of the Officer Personnel Management Directorate (OPMD), as a Human Resources Analyst. Work duties include processing unqualified resignations of active duty officers, conducting officer record reviews, responsible for administrative actions pertaining to the assignment, and career management of officers. Reviews incoming and outgoing correspondence for completeness and delegation of assigned request. Interview personnel to obtain additional information to complete records and to correct discrepancies using the following databases: TOPMIS I and II, IPERMS, SMS and MS Word, Power Point, Excel, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat. Ensures completion of suspense actions and compliance with regulatory guidance. Responsible for the Management of a comprehensive database used to process officers retirements, separations, special actions and eliminations. Developed and implemented the sections paperless initiative; consistently seeking to improve efficiency, effectiveness, productivity and workflows of the organizations specialized programs and goals. Expert in all Microsoft Office Applications to include SharePoint. Serves as SharePoint Administrator for the section. Graduated the Human Resources Command Training Academy; training involved orientation on the structure of the Human Resources Command and how that structure facilitates manning of the force, the organization of the US Army, the duties of assignment officers and career managers in the Officer Personnel Management Directorate, specific functions within the Leadership Development Division, and other service divisions.
- Human Resources Analyst at U.S. Army Human Resources Command
- Principal Trainer, United States at General Dynamics Land Systems
- Unemployed at Unemployed
- Military Advisor / Instructor at USSATMO US Embassy
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- AA - General Studies
- Diploma - ANCOC, Advanced Non Commissioned Officers Course
100 Pinecrest Drive, Pineville, LA 71360 Immediate Supervisor- Jennifer Battles
Human Resources Analyst (Full-Time)
• Provides general, basic explanation of employee benefit programs and advises employees of various options available under some programs such as FMLA. Reviews benefits documents for accuracy and completeness; forwards to appropriate office.
• Reviews position descriptions for accuracy of organizational information. Contacts employees, supervisors, managers, etc. to elicit corrections or resolve minor conflicts in information presented. Manage employee database archives.
• Assists supervisors and managers by providing routine information relative to the performance appraisal system. Hire, evaluate, coach and counsel personnel in the performance of their duties.
• Collects and compiles statistical data required to prepare reports and special projects.
• Advises and provides counsel to employees regarding policies, procedures, and directives of management.
• Respond and resolve collection complaints from internal employees according to policy and standards.
• Manage personnel; conduct training and development techniques to foster a productive environment 20659 Stone Oak Parkway Apt 1505 San Antonio, Texas 78258 (318) 229-8303 [email protected]
- Human Resources Analyst at Pinecrest Supports and Services Center
- Support Coordinator at Medical Resources and Guidance
- Internship at Children's Coalition
- Human Resources Assistant at Dominique Henderson
10 months at this Job
- Masters of Health Administration - Health Administration
- Bachelors of Science in Healthcare Studies - Management and Marketing
New York, NY, May 2018 - Present Created and analyzed exit interview data to determine trends/reasons for attrition. Human Resources Analyst ( On internal temporary assignment in Las Vegas, NV) Served as the project lead for the implementation of an automated verification of employment system. Oversaw the maintenance, creation, and disposal or physical and electronic personnel files. Provided analytical support and data analysis on various human resource initiatives. Aided in fostering better employee engagement through creating compensation benchmarking. Ensured proper job leveling, organizational alignment and compensation equity for new and existing positions. Maintain human resource systems to ensure accurate organizational structure. Served as the main contact person between Information Systems and Human Resources for any projects. Participates in Human Resource investigations, job audits, and negotiations with HRIS vendors. Present and create ad hoc reports to identify errors or deficiencies and make suggestions for process improvements. Design, develop, and facilitate PowerPoint presentations to senior leadership on various Human Resource initiatives.
- Human Resources Analyst at Cirque Du Soleil
- Human Resources Generalist at UA Builders Group
- Human Resources Associate at TRINET
- VALET ANYWHERE at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Economics
- Master's - Human Resource Management
Columbus, Ohio June 2015 to present
(OFCC, formerly State Architect's Office, is responsible for master planning and construction for all state of Ohio schools, higher education and agency buildings.) 40 plus hours weekly Human Resources Analyst, responsible for all HR functions for the Ohio Facilities Construction Commission.
• Conducts the full hire process (interviewing and hiring) to make recommendations for staffing needs.
• Implements and facilitates all staff development and training workshops for new hires and staff.
• Revised pay for performance compensation strategy including integration of commission goals, performance evaluation process, employee development plans and succession planning.
• Works as a liaison between the agency and third part administrators to review; Reviewed all FMLA and disability paperwork to determine eligibility, payments, and continuation of State benefits.
• Implementation of initiatives to advance and drive inclusion and engagement. Ensuring diversity indicators are on Employee Surveys (tracks and monitors)
• Executes rewards and recognition program for employees such as the Combined Charitable Campaign.
• Develops & implements talent management utilizing NEOGOV & Taleo
• Integration of OAKS for HRIS platform and data management.
• Administration of OCSEA (Ohio Civil Service Employees Association) contract
• Gathers relevant data & compile report via PeopleSoft, MS Word, Excel, and Access required for State verification.
- Human Resources Analyst at State of Ohio
- Disability Specialist at Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc
- Staffing Coordinator at Columbus State Community College Career Services/Acloche Office
- HR Professional/Diversity Coordinator at The Ohio State University
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Create analysis of performance of sales associates and maintaining documentation
• Contract position with Humana as Human Resources Analyst
• Created pivot tables and various charts to show correlation of information pertaining to sales performance
• Composed Market Data Analysis and calculated compa-ratio per each employee
• Created templates and documentation to categorize information for management for monthly committee meetings and for record keeping
• Maintained weekly log of action items
• Made edits to existing documents and maintained accuracy via shared drive
• Created three-year analysis to show performance of over 3,000 sales associates and document differences in payout
• Made edits to compensation plans to reflect proper verbiage and ensured distribution per employee per role affected
Create analysis of performance of sales associates and maintaining documentation
- Human Resources Analyst at HealthCare Support Staffing
- Human Resources Generalist at Indus One Solutions
- Human Resources Specialist at Indus One Solutions
- Consultant at Indus One Solutions
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Management
33404 Human Resources Analyst II-Performs administration of human resources duties to attract retains, develop and motivate a high-quality workforce. Kohl's Department Store Company~~8751 Southern Blvd, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411 Customer Service Representative- Assist customer that wanted to return unwanted purchase items. Bear Lakes Middle School~~3505 Shenandoah Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33409 School Treasurer- Responsible for maintaining school fiscal records including internal accounts, school budget, applicable grant funds, purchasing and procurement, fund-raising, and cash receipts and disbursements. Secretarial Clerk- Performed standardized clerical or record-keeping functions, e.g., (completing and mailing forms or form letters, maintaining established records and preparing new records, assembling and posting data, and composing routine letters). Family Central Inc.~~3111 S. Dixie Hwy Suite 222, West Palm Beach, FL 33405 Parent Counselor (Eligibility) - Handled referral customers who walk in. Post Audit Attendance Monitor- Audited school sites monthly attendance sheets; resolve errors and assure accurate reporting.
● Conduct benchmarking and statistical analysis regarding HR programs and policies for assigned functional areas, e.g., compensation, recruitment, benefits, information management, payroll, collective bargaining, risk and insurance, worker's compensation, unemployment, certification, employee relations, professional development, labor law compliance.
● Create development and monitoring of process control mechanisms to ensure consistent, fair and accurate implementation of HR programs and policies.
● Performs analysis regarding efficiency and effectiveness of HR programs and policies.
● Responsible for accurate and timely payment of salary to employees in accordance with company policy and state and federal rules and regulations.
● Prepares and processes corrections, reversals, stop payments, cancellations, handwritten checks, etc. including entries and effects of deductions.
● Processes time and attendance reports, computes wages, withholding tax, FICA, overtime, terminal pay, deferred pay and deductions.
● Inputs payroll data, W-4's, deductions, direct deposit, etc.
● Maintains accurate leave records.
● Calculates and processes workers compensation adjustments, retirement adjustments and certifications, sick bank usage, catastrophic leave, and W.C.
• Answer inbound calls and directed them to the proper departments.
• Provide excellent customer service to customers and address any complaints they may have to the best of my ability while following company's policies and guidelines.
• Process return items being return in order to be ship back to Amazon
• Close register at the end of the day and ensure that correct change amount is available for the following business day in of the register.
• Thanks and greet customers for shopping at Kohl's
• Sort out the returned customer merchandise to the proper department binds for associate pick up.
• Discounted mark down merchandise
• Search mainframe for correct price amount of an item for customers
• Alert lose prevention of suspicious activities
● Performs accounting and bookkeeping functions including receiving funds, issuing payments and receipts, deposits and bank reconciliations, purchase requisitions, budget transfers, journal postings and general/subsidiary ledger maintenance.
● Ensures the maintenance of balanced budget accounts; verifies and monitors the availability of funds; ensures both principal and the District are continuously apprised of school financial status.
● Analyzes and prepares routine and special statements/reports regarding school financial status/operations in accordance with District policies, procedures, audit requirements and regulatory standards.
● Prepare various materials or tabulations from copy or rough draft.
● Respond to information requests, refer office callers, greet office visitors and explain well-defined rules and regulations.
● Sort and file various correspondence, reports, vouchers and other materials.
● Maintains confidentiality regarding departmental and business matters.
● Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
● Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
● Assist with other related work requirements.
● Assisted customers in defining child care needs, screen customers for eligibility for subsidized care and place on the waitlist if appropriate.
● Provided childcare selection information and referral to customers from the general public, subsidized and corporations contracting with the company.
● Prepared information packets for each customer based on individual situations and needs and in accordance with the various resource and referral contracts.
● Counseled customers on how to select quality child care and select the appropriate referrals for each family.
● Determined and re-determined eligibility for subsidized child care according to funding guidelines and protocols.
● Handled any incoming complaints against providers.
● Conducted follow up satisfaction survey on referral cases on a monthly basis.
● Participated in community activities to introduce and explain the resource and referral program and represent the organization.
● Assisted manager with special projects. Performs other duties that may be necessary to maintain the success of the organization.
● Organized, audited and compiled monthly reports for payment department.
● Assisted school site personnel in resolving discrepancies concerning reconciling, reporting and maintaining compliance with Family Central and Early Learning Coalition requirements.
● Assisted with internal attendance audits at school sites; conferred with site director regarding findings and recommend corrective action for areas of non-compliance; recommend procedural changes pertaining to parent sign in sheets and record maintenance to ensure accuracy and completeness.
● Applied Federal, State and District rules and regulations related to attendance recording and reporting.
● Received reviews and verified attendance and sign in sheet reports; maintains documents, files and records for the purpose of providing up-to-date reference and created a spreadsheet for the purpose of accuracy record keeping.
● Attended and participated in staff meetings, conferences and classes.
● Assisted with group and individual trainings. And other related work as required.
Human Resources Analyst II-Performs administration of human resources duties to attract retains, develop and motivate a high-quality workforce.
Kohl's Department Store Company~~8751 Southern Blvd, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
Customer Service Representative- Assist customer that wanted to return unwanted purchase items.
Bear Lakes Middle School~~3505 Shenandoah Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33409
School Treasurer- Responsible for maintaining school fiscal records including internal accounts, school budget, applicable grant funds, purchasing and procurement, fund-raising, and cash receipts and disbursements.
Secretarial Clerk- Performed standardized clerical or record-keeping functions, e.g., (completing and mailing forms or form letters, maintaining established records and preparing new records, assembling and posting data, and composing routine letters).
Family Central Inc.~~3111 S. Dixie Hwy Suite 222, West Palm Beach, FL 33405
Parent Counselor (Eligibility) - Handled referral customers who walk in.
Post Audit Attendance Monitor- Audited school sites monthly attendance sheets; resolve errors and assure accurate reporting.
- Senior Human Resources Analyst at Inlet Grove Community High School
- Financial Service Advisor at Florida Career College
- Preschool Teacher Planned and implemented a program at Jupiter A private Preschool
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor - Human Resources
- Associates of Science in Business - Software Operations
- High School Diploma
- Human Resources Analyst at Randstad SourceRight
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Allstate Insurance
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Responsible for aligning organizational objectives with management and employees within designated departments. Serve as a consultant to line management on HR related issues and provide proactive support on various strategic and operational HR issues. Liaise with management and employees to drive HR alignment, improve workplace relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention. course of action based on findings and by applying comprehensive knowledge of assigned functional areas, best practices, policies, regulations and laws. department as needed/required. management, diversity and inclusion, and organizational development. training and/or participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure training objectives are met. Human Resources Analyst: documentation. resources related topics. responsibilities regarding processes, procedures and program requirements.
● Conduct investigations in response to Employee Relations issues and recommend/implement
● Maintain in-depth knowledge of federal and state laws related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal
● Mentor line management and employees on HR programs, employment/labor laws, change
● Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
● Identify departmental and individual training needs and individual coaching. Administer
● Coordinated the county's drug and alcohol testing program; coordinated pre-employment, post-accident, random and reasonable suspicion testing and maintained related
● Developed, prepared and administered training curriculum on varied and specialized human
● Provided information and guidance to employees in areas of assigned human resources
● Researched, compiled, analyzed and summarized data and information for decision-making, reports and special projects and made recommendations.
● Interpreted and applied human resources policies, procedures, laws and regulations, and assisted in developing and modifying policies and procedures as assigned.
Responsible for aligning organizational objectives with management and employees within designated departments. Serve as a consultant to line management on HR related issues and provide proactive support on various strategic and operational HR issues. Liaise with management and employees to drive HR alignment, improve workplace relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
course of action based on findings and by applying comprehensive knowledge of assigned
functional areas, best practices, policies, regulations and laws.
department as needed/required.
management, diversity and inclusion, and organizational development.
training and/or participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure
training objectives are met.
Human Resources Analyst:
resources related topics.
responsibilities regarding processes, procedures and program requirements.
- Principal, Human Resources Analyst (Employee Relations) at Chesterfield County Government
- Associate, HR Business Partner at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Talent & Organizational Development Coordinator at Bancroft
- Employee Licensing Specialist at Comcast
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Liberal Studies
Contracting for the United States Army/ USAPDA, TDRL Branch, Crystal City, VA Job Title: Human Resources Analyst/Customer Service Analyst Successfully completed training and received Certificates from the Department of Defense for VBMS Systems, HIPPA, Privacy and Security, and Cyber Security. On a daily basis, I communicated with the United States Army Retired Service Members with Temporary Disabilities via telephone using a large Interactive Desk Phone System with high volume of calls and by email to verify and update Service Members contact information using DEERS, EPEB (Physical Evaluation Board) and the VA (Veterans Administration) Systems in order to move the Soldiers cases forward to prepare for case reviews and Physical Exams by the EPEB and MTF in order for the United States Army to determine the Service Members retirement status. Additionally, I served as point of contact for the Soldiers for case status to ensure that their contact information is correct, along with the Soldiers forms 199 and DD214"s and other related case information were scanned and uploaded into the Service Members case using EPEB while cross referencing Veterans Administration databases error free. I communicated via telephone with Service Members' Advocates from Veterans Administration, nonprofit organizations, and PEBLOs regarding case status and assuring sensitive information regarding soldiers are protected and confidential. Using Microsoft Word, I created, typed and mailed certified NCL (No Contact Letters) to Soldiers regarding verifying contact information. If NCL was returned by the United States Postal Service, I scanned letters using Canon Copiers and uploaded the letters to the Service Members file. Furthermore, on a daily basis, using Microsoft 10 Power Point, I created and completed productivity reports and reported production tasks to the Project Coordinator via email using Microsoft Word. I attended Webinars to learn the updated version of VBMS Systems. Working under pressure, high production, keeping all sensitive information secured and protected.
- Human Resources Analyst/Customer Service Analyst at National Sourcing, Inc
- Unemployed at Unemployed
- at Self-Assessment Online
- Paralegal at Legal Personal Incorporation
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - IT Information Systems Management
Assisted the Administrative Specialist who oversaw the Occupational Medical Services. In this role, I assisted in the administration of the Disability Review process, serving as liaison with appropriate agency/department staff and the Office of Human Resources Management employees. I also assisted with the administration and processing of the Family Medical Leave for County employees which also included receiving personal and sensitive medical documentation consistent with an employee's medical condition. Served as a general resource to County employees as it related to their questions and/or concerns regarding work-related injuries, disability leave, family and medical leave issues. Upon receipt of a Disability Leave appeal, prepared a chronological event report, including any relevant documentations, within a reasonable timeframe for the Administrative Specialist's review. Prepared bi-weekly, quarterly, and annual Disability Leave reports.
- Human Resources Analyst I/II at Office of Human Resources Management
- ASSISTED LIVING HOME MANAGER (Contractual) at Pinetree Assisted Living Home
- ASSISTANT MANAGER/BOOKKEEPER (Contractual) at Pinetree Assisted Living Home
- Administrative Services at Department of Public Works and Transportation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MASTER OF EDUCATION - Educational Management
- Master's degree in Education - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION