• Sr. Human Resources Analyst serves as the coordinator for leaves of absence, for employees served by UCLA Medical Center HR.
• Train employees, managers and supervisors the University HR policies and procedures.
• Reviews departments' return to work efforts and provides strategic focus to improve results.
• Ensures compliance with state and federal laws.
• Assists with Disability Management and Return to Work processes as assigned.
• Support medical center employees/labor relations for guidance on complicated cases.
• Provides leave of absence consultation of all aspects of leave entitlements and employee benefits.
• Provides manager and employee with assistance throughout the leave life-cycle, responsible for vendor management and company policies.
- Sr. Human Resources Analyst at UCLA
- Human Resources Specialist at Human Resources for Physicians at Kaiser
- Operations Manager at TRISTAR Benefits Administrators
6 months at this Job
- Human Resources
- Bachelor's - Busniess Administration and Management
HUMAN RESOURCES ANALYST (DECEMBER 2017 -NOVEMBER 2018), DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH-SEATTLE & KING COUNTY.
Within 6 months of working for Public Health of Seattle and King County as a Human Resources Associate, I was promoted to a Human Resources Analyst position through a competitive recruitment process. DUTIES AS HR ANALYST:
• Partner with hiring supervisors to identify and initiate actions required to facilitate recruitment and ensuring short-term and long-term strategies are aligned with department priorities and operational needs. The ability to use various applicant sourcing techniques to help cast a wide net of potential applicants.
• Process and manage protected leave requests, including family and medical leave, collaborating with stakeholders as needed.
• Collaborate with disability services and supervisors to facilitate disability accommodations.
• Advise, coach, and train managers and supervisors, in HR business processes as needed to support the department in achieving business results.
• Support and contribute to continuous process improvement of HR practices and processes, using lean principles.
• Coordinate efforts with a wide range of partners to help facilitate and implement best HR practices across the department.
• Implement a wide range of human resource programs, processes and procedures, assuring compliance with local, state, and federal laws, and collective bargaining agreements. DUTIES AS HR ASSOCIATE:
• Assist and guide new employees in the completion of new hire paperwork which includes scheduling appointments and processing hire documents.
• Coordinate and facilitate monthly new employee orientation.
• Provide intake support for family and medical leave requests and maintaining access database used to store information. Responsible for inputting FML request forms and medical certifications into HR database; sending out notices to employees and analysts to coordinate FML case management and running reports and queries to assist HR analysts with case management.
• Schedule and proctor employment examinations.
• Establish, maintain, and retrieve a variety of paper and electronic files. Establish, maintain, track, and retrieve information and compile data utilizing spreadsheets, databases, and paper records. Will involve data entry and developing and running queries.
• May assist employee health & safety coordinator with entering employee immunization and training information and pulling reports from the HR medical database.
• Assist work study coordinator with tracking hours, processing timesheets and reimbursement checks for Public Health work study students.
• Respond to inquiries, information requests, and requests for assistance from internal and external customers, including providing HR specific information and problem solving. May be required to deal with sensitive situations.
• Contribute to the HR unit's continuous process improvement efforts, including documenting processes, providing support in meetings, and following up as requested.
• Process and act as point of contact for supervisors who have questions about performance evaluation process.
• May process reclassification requests and assist in making classification recommendations.
• Prepare statistical reports, compile, interpret, verify and correct data.
• Develop job announcements and screen applications for employment.
- HUMAN RESOURCES Associate - Human Resources Analyst at DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH-SEATTLE & KING COUNTY
- HUMAN RESOURCES ASSOCIATE at KING COUNTY BENEFITS AND RETIREMENT
- SALES COUNSELOR at LA FITNESS
- Owner/Operator/Manager at Detailing King
5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
HUMAN RESOURCES ANALYST/City & County of San Francisco Aug 2018 – Present Manage internal reassignments, process RTF’s, verify position control, draft and post reassignment opportunities, maintain intranet webpage content for reassignment posting. Verify eligibility, qualification, and present offers to internal candidates. Serve as public service trainee coordinator by participating in weekly orientations, reviewing conviction reports, interviewing candidates with conviction history to determine if a nexus exist between previous convictions and potential assignment. Resolve behavioral/discipline issues with trainee’s participants. Process unemployment claims for the department by reviewing, investigating, and completing request. Represent employer interest at EDD hearings.
- Human Resources Analyst at City and County of San Francisco
- Management Fellow at County of San Mateo
- Human Resource Coordinator at St. Rose Hospital
- Human Resources Administrative Intern at City of Hayward (AppleOne Employment)
7 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- CERTIFICATE - Human Resource Management
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - Public Administration
Under general supervision, perform duties primarily in recruitment, pre-employment medical evaluation and protected leave designation, compliance and tracking; provide information to the public and employees concerning recruitments, personnel rules and procedures, and benefit programs; perform basic daily operations of the Human Resources Department programs and perform other duties as assigned. Duties included the development and implementation of recuritments and section plans to fill anticipated and actual position vacancies; Prepare job announcements and media advertisements; place media and internal ads; screen applications for minimum qualifications; notify applicants of recruitment results and provide other assistance in the recruitment and selection process as necessary; Prepare and administer exams, including ordering written exams, preparing testing materials and proctoring exams; arrange for oral interview panels; prepare oral interview packets; schedule candidates for interview processes; respond orally and in writing to inquiries from candidates, the general public, and County employees related to job opporutnites, employment procedures, benefits administration, county rules and regulations, and human resources laws and regulations. Administer the pre-employment medical evaluation program for job classes in specific departments, prepare letters of instructions notifying candidates of medical exam requirements, qualifications for employment and the need for additional documents; notify applicants and departments of results; maintain files and related documents. Collect and compile statistical data; develop and create a variety of technical and statistical reports. Perform basic analyst duties as needed in classification, compensation, benefits and labor relations, affirmative action compliance, training and employee relations.
- Assistant Human Resources Analyst at County of Yuba
- Administration Technician/Badging Manager at Army Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Human Resource Assistant at Army Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Emergency Medical Technician at Okaloosa County Public Safety
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resources Management
- Associate of Science - Emergency Medical Services
• Employee relations
• Onboarding with Workday software
• Human Resources Information Software (HRIS) and Nowhirei9
• Social media recruitment
• Performance management
• Payroll / accounts payable
• Intake Coordinator
• Billing Coordinator
• Notating acknowledgments and affidavits for Backgrounds
- Human Resources Analyst at Pediatric Service of America
- Nursing Technician (IMCU) at Novant Hospital
- Nursing Technician (ICU) at Sentara Hospital
- Staffing Coordinator /CNA at Manassas Health Rehab Center
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Music
• Perform increasingly responsible and difficult professional human resources functions in the areas of recruitment, testing, classification and compensation studies, and training.
• Liaison to City departments on personnel activities, which may require independent judgment in applying and advising on Human Resources policies and procedures and contractual provisions.
• Lead in special studies on personnel utilization
• Conduct research on various personnel matters.
• Processes monthly, quarterly, and annual accruals.
• Assist in the administration of training and record keeping activities, HR Technology and Workforce planning
- Human Resources Analyst at City of Hartford
- Administrative Clerk at City of Hartford
- Confidential Secretary at City of Hartford
- Executive Assistant to Director of Human Resources at City of Hartford
6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Process payroll and payroll taxes
• Process all new hires, terminations, and transfers
• Generate and submit 401k reports and allocations
• Generate and maintain monthly company-wide training and labor hour reports
• Oversee and record training and seminars for all locations
• Maintain insurance allocation spreadsheets for all locations
• Resolve issues reported from store managers and all employees in a timely manner
• Assist the Human Resources Director in Employee Relations & Benefit Administration
- Human Resources Analyst at Elder's Ace Hardware
- Loan Officer at Tennessee Temple University
- Administrative Assistant at Gymnastics Center of Chattanooga
- Administrative Assistant at The Little Gym of Asheville
4 years at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
- BA - Early Childhood Education
• Coordinating recruiting and hiring: job postings, background research, creates recruiting strategies for difficult to fill positions, testing activities, develops interview questions, training and experience guidelines.
• Develop and update job descriptions; review compensation and recommend adjustments.
• Troubleshoot issues and resolve problems related to the online application system.
• Develop community public relations and partnerships with various community agencies. Represent the city with community organizations.
• Resolves conflicts and provides coaching and counseling on human resources matters (employee relations).
- Senior Human Resources Analyst at City of Fort Worth
- Hiring Coordinator at Fort Worth Transportation Authority
- Human Resource Specialist at Tarrant County College
- Student Assistant/Financial Aid Office at DeVry University
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resources
Oversee the classification and compensation program for the City of Flagstaff, including: researching statistical data for use in complex market compensation studies; chairing the City of Flagstaff Compensation Committee; new personnel budgeting and project management; personnel change project management (reclassifications, reorganizations, retitles, rezones); implementing new City-wide procedures to bring about increased efficiencies in program. Interpret personnel policies and procedures; plan, organize and develop curriculum and deliver training for City employees; representing the Human Resources Division in City-wide employee committees. Serve as a member of the HR Leadership team, working to improve organizational effectiveness through change management principles. Participate in new-employee orientation (NEO); supervisor's orientation; job description revisions and maintenance; participation in leadership and budget team meetings. Software used: Microsoft Office Suite, Superion, AS400, Prezi
- Human Resources Analyst at The City of Flagstaff
- Human Resources Director at The Nackard Companies
- Account Manager at Aspen Vending Inc
- Partial-Owner at Burrito Burger
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
· Oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the human resources department including recruitment, onboarding, off boarding, and benefits administration · Ensure data integrity in various HRIS systems (PeopleSoft, BES, PMIS, VLS, VNAV) through prompt, thorough, and accurate data entry, review, and auditing · Administer and coordinate benefits programs to include being a subject matter expert on the State's health insurance, life insurance, retirement benefits, Virginia Sickness and Disability Program (VSDP), deferred compensation, flexible spending reimbursement, family and medical leave (FMLA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), overall leave coordination, and workers compensation · Supervise department staff by assigning, directing, training, and inspecting the work of the HR assistant, an intern, and the shared services center · Collaborate with payroll staff to resolve issues, coach employees and supervisors on a variety of employment matters such as workplace concerns · Advise managers on classification and compensation matters including reviewing and updating current job classifications, creating new job classifications, and more · Mobilizing cultural structures by developing, refining, and documenting office processes to strengthen agency proficiency and promote quality customer service · Serve on the Building Community team to increase employee engagement and serve as the Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign co-chair · Develop and maintain the Human Resources Monthly Newsletter updating employee’s on benefits and events within the agency
- Human Resources Analyst II at Virginia Community College System
- Human Resources Operations Specialist at Virginia Department of Social Services
- Human Resources Benefits Specialist at Virginia Department of Transportation
- Confidential Assistant to the Counsel/Program Director at Office of Governor Terence R. McAuliffe
9 months at this Job
- - Project Management
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Academic Advising - Academic Advising
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services - Human Services