Human resources assistant that's related to recruitment and dealing with the data files of personnel .basically it's an administrative duty or task
- Human Resources Assistant at Chrysler
at this Job
- Some college credits - Faculty of Education and teaching
As a Human Resources Assistant I am responsible for maintaining the HRIS database by
entering all new hires, terminations, and changes, ensuring that all I-9 Forms and Driver’s
abstracts are up-to-date and archiving personnel files for terminated employees.
• Assist in conducting new employee orientation
• Analyze and review various HR trainings.
• Tracking employee’s Drug Screen results and Background Check.
• Responsible for preparing 401k eligible staff report
•Assist in Open house and Recruiting.
- Human Resources Assistant at Human Resources Assistants
- Sales & Operations Specialists at Sprint
- Assistant Manager at Quick Chek
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Business Studies
Human Resources Assistant, payroll coordinator, recruiting, workers comp issues, event planning, all administrative duties; filing, phones, training employees, confidential info, Microsoft Word, wpm 55
- Human Resources Assistant at Carpeteria Corp.
- Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager at Thrifty
6 years at this Job
- AA: not completed by one class - Photography
- Certificate - Administrative Assistant
- San Francisco, CA (October 2018-Present) A state-funded non-profit organization serving individuals with developmental disabilities in San Francisco, Marin, and San Mateo counties. Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant at Golden Gate Regional Center
- Recruitment Specialist at MJM Management Group
- High Holy Day Assistant at Congregation Emanu-el
- Operations Director at MJM Management Group
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Music Education
Human Resources Assistant, duties included insurance benefits, payroll, billings, mail, new hire orientation, answering phones and any other HR functions.
- Human Resources Assistant at Park Farms
12 years, 6 months at this Job
Worked as a Human Resources Assistant. Termination paperwork, Garnishments, ADP Reports, Work Permit Reports, Employment Verification, COBRA health insurance enrollment, Unemployment Paperwork, Copying, Scanning, Faxing, Heavy phones.
- Human Resources Assistant at The Lawton Group
- Library Associate at Muni Temps
- File Clerk at Talent Zök
- Contract Receptionist at Robert Half Legal
2 months at this Job
Human Resources assistant at a large government contracted construction company. Answering employee questions Processing incoming mail Creating and distributing documents Providing customer service to organization employees Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data Setting appointments and arranging meetings Maintaining calendars of HR management team Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
- Human Resources Assistant at Tantara
- Youth Specialist at Sioux Valley Regional School District
- Youth Lacrosse Coach at Brookings Rage
- Youth Development Specialist at Boys & Girls Clubs of America
at this Job
- Master Of Education - Special Education
- BA - Sociology
Long Beach, NY June 2015 - Present
Lancer Insurance Company provides commercial insurance products and services in the United States, Washington D.C., and Puerto Rico. Human Resources Assistant
* Facilitate the administration of corporate HR policies and procedures
* Assist in data maintenance for benefits, performance evaluations & personnel records.
* Prepare and submit semi-monthly payroll
* Assist with benefits administration including ACA compliance
• Work with HR manager on special projects/reports.
- Human Resources Assistant at Lancer Insurance Co
- Administrative Assistant at TMG Mailing Solutions
- Intern at Suffolk County Criminal Court
- Intern, Education and Assistance Network at Suffolk County Criminal Court
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resources Management
- B.A. - Criminal Justice
Main duties are to scan documents and upload into the employee's Electronic Official Personnel File. Assist with assembling documents needed for orientation day. On orientation day, I assist the Human Resources Assistant on making copies of required identification. I organize forms needed to close-out vacancies. Make labels for new employees. Email and attach proper documents needed from new hires if documents are not completed correctly. Organize position description binders and any that are out of date, they are filed away in the proper numerical order.
- Human Resources Assistant at Bureau of Reclamation
- Family Advocate at Sunrise Children's Foundation
- Head Cashier/cash office/administration at Lowes Home Improvement Stores
- Self Sufficiency Counselor at Tulare County Health and Human Services Agency
2 months at this Job
- None - Business Administration
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- High school or equivalent
• All Human Resources assistant duties include: creating, copying, faxing, and filing documents in the office. Other responsibilities include doing reference and background checks on applicants and new employees. Provides clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining records and files, and providing assistance to customers. cdc FIELD OF INTERESTS
• EKG/Telemetry Tech
• CNA/Med tech dxcx
- Human Resources Assistant at P and S Home Healthcare Solutions
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at P and S Home Healthcare Solutions
- Program Aide at Carver Headstart
5 months at this Job
- Advanced Diploma