Military, GS- 0203-7, Salary 41,000 yearly. Serve as a human resources assistant at Human Resources Command Evaluations Branch (HQDA Level) conducting business processes in evaluations functions supporting Army-wide Systems (policy and procedures) for officers and noncommissioned officers in all Army components (Active, USAR, and ARNG.) Receive and review officer, NCO, and academic evaluations (OER, NCOER, and AER). The goal is to place quality documents promptly in Official Military Personnel Files (OMPF). Research and provide regulatory guidance on how to resolve and resubmit reports with administrative errors. Use Army policy with the understanding of military personnel management to complete assignments and meet the goals. Serve as a point of access for requests for action and questions pertaining to actions in evaluations from a wide variety of inputs, ranging from individual Soldiers at the unit level to HQDA. Use a number of computer software packages in the performance of assigned duties which include but are not limited to: word processing, database management, electronic mail, Single Evaluation Processing System (SEPS), Integrated Personnel Electronic Records Management System (iPERMS), Soldier Management System (SMS), data queries and forms packages. DCIPS certified.
- Human Resources Assistant at Human Resources Command Evaluations Branch
- Human Resources Assistant at Warroir Trasition Battalion
- Human Resource Assistant at Human Resources Division
- Human Resources Assistant at GRN, Balad, Iraq. USACE
8 years at this Job
- - U.S.A. Liberal Arts
Worked part-time as a human resources assistant. Organized files and inputed information to Excel.
- Human Resources Assistant at Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company
- Summer Camp Coach at The Valley Hunt Club
2 months at this Job
- - Business Marketing
Human Resources Assistant for SecurAmerica ◇ Assist with hiring events/on boarding of new employees ◇ Filing and data entry of new applicants ◇ Maintaining records in Excel for new/existing employees
- Human Resources Assistant at Express Employment Professionals
- General Office Assistant E7 at State Of Michigan
- Tech Group at The Bar-Tech Group
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at QEK Global Solutions
3 months at this Job
- Associates - General Business
I was a part time Human Resources assistant, my job duties included; filing important documents, E-verifying employees, fill out paperwork pertaining things for employees, and any other job that my supervisor deemed necessary.
- Human Resources Assistant at Koch Foods
- Cashier and Customer Service at Cheaha State Park
5 months at this Job
- EMT License - EMT
I work as a Human Resources Assistant at Blasius Inc. As a H.R. Assistant I work with payroll, orientation and insurance signup for new hires. I also administer drug tests,scheduling and hiring. I work Mondays, Wednesday’s, and Thursday’s.
- Human Resources Assistant at Blasius inc.
- Resident Care Aide Caro Center in Caro MI at
- Rehabilitation Aide/Medication Technician Lighthouse Rehabilitation Center at
- Bank Teller PNC in Millington MI at
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a Human Resources assistant I handle all payroll, hiring, terminations and any other data entry that may be needed for the employees assigned to me.
- Human Resources Assistant at Bayer
- Coordinator at Randstad
- Inventory Control at Quiet
- Worker at CPF
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
As a Human Resources Assistant for LAZ Parking Connecticut, I have the responsibility of working closely with our Human Resources department to ensure a safe, happy, and healthy work environment for all of our employees. I execute tasks including but not limited to; recruiting, payroll, maintaining and ensuring the region is compliant with state laws.
- Human Resources Assistant at LAZ Parking
- Promotional Sales Model at Trantolo & Trantolo
- Office Manager at LAZ Parking
- Valet Attendant Supervisor at LAZ Parking
4 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- High School Diploma
Temp) o Coordinated meetings and interviews for corporate departments o Used ATS to post, maintain, and approve requisitions o Provided job seekers with disposition code through all stage of hiring process o Complete reference checks for hired candidates o Completed requisitions reports in ATS for all open and closed requisitions o Created tracking reports for all requisitions o Assisted with the completion of new hire paperwork o Communicated with various of departments regarding internal job postings o Other Human Resources tasks assisted with
- Human Resources Assistant at Resources of Human Development
- Customer Service Associate at Prudential Financial
- Contract Recruiter at PeopleShare Inc
- Human Resources Clerk at Ashfield Healthcare
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
- Associates of Science in Applied Science - Applied Science
151 S. Main Prosper tx
• I was am an assistant for the human resources directo. I send out emails, take phone calls, send out a weekly news letter, file files, scan in papers, send out fax, fill out documents, and schedule meetings and events
• Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books, or magazine articles.
• Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
• Schedule classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, or instructors.
• Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
• Coordinate recruitment and placement of training program participants. TOOLS & TECHNOLOGY
• Microsoft Software (PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Word, Outlook)
• Intuit QuickBooks
• Data Entry Software
• Email Software
• Hardware (PC-Windows, Mac, Graphing calculators, Printer, Scanners)
• Photo Editor/Photoshop
• Signup.com (Used to organize RSVP for events)
• Constantcontact.com (Used for news letters)
- Human Resources Assistant at TOWN OF PROSPER HUMAN RESOURCES
- Cashier Sales Associate at CHARLOTTE RUSE
- Cashier Sales Associate at KOHLS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Human Resources Assistant for Alliance Health in Durant, Oklahoma. Processed all licensure and credentials, all new hires, and all terminations. Filed personnel files and paperwork. Created new hire personnel files. Went over all benefits with new hires and during open enrollment. Made birthday and anniversary cards for each month. Answered phones. Worked with employees to answer any and all questions for human resources. Set up monthly birthday celebrations. Set up Hospital week yearly. Set up all Employee Activities Committee meetings and helped plan and execute all events held for the hospital like the Christmas party, Bedlam Bash, Halloween party, and all other events.
- Human Resources Assistant at Alliance Health Durant
- Office Manager at Texoma Business Staffing
- Human Resources Assistant at Texoma Business Staffing
- Office Manager at Bunchalotta Studios
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Elementary Education