Jacksonville, FL: Formed in 1995 Fanatics is the market leader for officially licensed sports merchandise and provides the ultimate shopping experience to sports fans. Human Resources Associate October 2018 - Present * Maintain employee time cards through UltiPro system daily for weekly and bi-weekly payroll to ensure no payroll issues occur. * Assist employees with bereavement, leave of absence, and short-term disability claims. Provide assist and understanding of Fanatics policies to ensure absences were understood. * Continue to keep up with leave of absence claims as well as return to work documents through Cigna. * Assist supervisors with balance discussions, verbal warnings, and corrective actions * Complete extra assignments from leadership team such as coordinating events or taking down employees concerns to assist with day to day activites.
- Human Resources Associate at FANATICS INC
- Business Office Coordinator at BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING
- Civil and Transportation contractor at SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Financial & HR Manager at FOUR SEASONS
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Business Administration
• In the HR Department for Emerson, serve as a Human Resources Associate for all staff and faculty
• Assist in onboarding new hires and benefit inquiries
• Help manage the HR Service Center, a web ticketing system through Zendesk
• Help manage and process employee changes in our current HRIS system, Banner
• Ensure all processes follow the correct procedures and policies at the college
• Assist in creating new HR processes and provide constant feedback to ongoing projects in the department
• Assist in creating and testing business processes in Workday
- Human Resources Associate (Full-Time) at Emerson College
- Human Resources Specialist (Full-Time) at UCLA
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract) at Spencer Technologies
- Human Resources Representative at UPS
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing - Non-Fiction
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Studies
Job advertisement placement and posting.
● Collect and screen applicant resumes. Coordinator and schedule all in person interviews.
● Conduct phone interviews, evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications.
● Develop and maintain relationships with a broad variety of recruitment sources, including sources for minority candidates.
● Keep hiring managers informed of open position status.
● Oversee employee referral program.
● Recommend and attend job fairs.
● Prepare and send offer letters to job candidates.
● Inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection for employment.
● Complete criminal background checks and employment verifications for job applicants; send and track sexual exploitation letters for new employees as applicable.
● Onboarding of new hires.
● Make employee I.D. badges for new employees.
● Track all applicant data in applicant tracking database; maintain files of applicant resumes.
● Enter new hire information in the Human Resources System database
● Complete EE 01 and Hennepin County Affirmative Action reports.
● Organize and maintain Affirmative Action surveys and voluntary self-disclosure forms collected from job applicants.
● Track and report number of employees hired and separated each month; calculate and track turnover rates.
● Complete weekly reports on employment activities.
● Monitor effectiveness of recruiting and hiring processes and recommend changes when needed.
- Human Resources Associate-Recruiter at Mental Health Resources, Inc
- Integration Specialist at
- Program Assistant at Emma Norton Residence
- Office Supervisor/Insurance Billing Specialist at Tasks Unlimited, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion
Operates as a key financial and customer service associate within Human Resources. Manages programs and processes in order to ensure efficient and compliant execution of financial management resources. Provide university employees with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues. Applies advanced principles, theories and concepts to determine optimal solutions. Serves as a primary resource for escalated issues of an unusual nature. Assist with other HR special projects or initiatives as needed. Maintain and protect confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care. Consults with HR and business stakeholders. Utilizes fact finding techniques to gather audit data. Independently performs audit work within established guidelines. Retrieve, analyze, and interpret data. Produces comprehensive reports of audit data collected. Resolves simple, informal complaints of employees and refer others, such as formal grievances and appeals to the supervisor or an appropriate management official. Utilizes financial systems to verify and reconcile fiscal business. Research current HR trends and best practices. Research, track and resolve accounting inquiries. Organizes, and maintain paper and electronic filing records in HCM Database. Create, categorize and remit invoices. Reconcile carrier billing using queries and v-lookup. Answers phone calls and emails, attends training. Serve as a contact person and information source for employees. Act as a liaison for carrier billing departments and Benefits Administration.
• 1 of 4 key individuals granted special financial access out of a group of 38 due to specificity and complexity of job responsibilities
• Processes 100% of Benefits Administration auditing including retirement Plan(A), 403(b), and benefits enrollment, with 100% accuracy
• CWRU, Office of Development and Learning Five Languages of Apology Training Certification of Completion
• CWRU, Office of Development and Learning Five Languages of Appreciation Training Certification of Completion
- Human Resources Associate at CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY
- Account Representative II at THE CLEVELAND CLINIC
- Customer Service Specialist at PNC BANK
- Human Resources Assistant at Notre Dame College
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Nonprofit Organizations - Nonprofit Organizations
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
• Assist with Summer Associate program; planning and attending lunch & learns with key members of the organization and coordinating nighttime events for participants
• Auditing data for a Human Resources Information System
• Prepare benefits documents and orientation folders for new hires
• Assists with onboarding new employees and temporary employees by conducting background checks including; fingerprinting, education and employment checks
• Attended all department team meetings and all training provided to department to expand Human Resources knowledge
• Input data and employees information on to WorkDay
- Human Resources Associate at Signature Bank
- Marketing Intern at Adashah LLC
- Administrative Coordinator at Dominican College
- at Emmett's Castle at Blue Hill
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's - International Business
10x Genomics provides turnkey products enabling researchers to discover previously inaccessible genomic information at unprecedented scale.
Head of Human Resources, (Associate Director) 2015 to Present
• Provide Human Resources leadership for a high growth start-up company focused on developing a disruptive NGS technology
• Represented HR on Sr. Staff Leadership team
• Partner with CEO and executive staff on all HR related matters including performance, compensation, legal, compliance, recruiting and leadership development
• Supported hiring highly desired employees growing the company over 30% annually
• Developed and Scaled HR Infrastructure including systems, process and policy
• Partnered with VP Finance to manage total compensation, supporting hiring and retention in highly competitive market
• Partnered with Finance to establish Europe and Asia entities, benefits and payroll structure
• Drove growth of culture resulting in consistently improved employee engagement metrics
- Head of Human Resources, (Associate Director) at 10x Genomics
- Director, Human Resources North America Region at Globalcollect Services USA/Ingenico Group
- Human Resources Business Partner & Operations (contractor) at GenapSys
- Region Manager, Corporate Services at Broadcom
4 years at this Job
- BS - Business Management
- Diploma in Business Computer Programming - Business Computer Programming
- Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution
Performs professional human resources work in all areas such as recruitment, employment,
employee relations, classification, compensation, benefits, payroll, timekeeping, personnel
• Analyzes information to determine appropriate procedures within law, rule and policy to use in the administration of a variety of human resources functions.
• Prepares human resources related documents and transactions for all employees within the Division of Forestry
• Enters work hours, status changes and new employee information and prepares for payroll processing.
• Prepares and reviews forms for human resources, payroll and related areas.
• Maintains accurate human resources records.
• Provides guidance to employees and/or agencies on matters related to designated human resources areas.
• Enters and records human resources related data.
• Ensures that data and records are maintained in a manner which is user friendly and can be readily accessed and utilized.
• Ensures work follows relevant federal and state laws.
- Human Resources Associate at WV Division of Forestry
- Regulatory Licensing Support Specialist II at State Capitol Complex
- Office Assistant III at WV Division of Labor, State Capitol Complex
- Administrative Assistant (Contract worker) at The WV Higher Education Policy Commission
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Theatre
Responsibilities: Coordinate, develop, schedule and organize resources to meet objectives of HR.
• Maintain department's payroll and report requests utilizing Kronos Systems.
• Data administration using HR Oracle system; track statistical data; provide analysis along with providing recommendations based on data.
• Support material preparations for job postings, selection initiatives, benefits and compensation initiatives and other areas of interest.
• Provide analytical, technical, administrative and facilitates related communications.
• Conduct telephone interviews
• Performs as back-up to the Executive Assistant to the Director of Human Resources
• Coordinates and schedules meetings and other appointments.
- Human Resources Associate at Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
- Sr. Associate, Human Resources at Lincoln Electric Company
- Executive Assistant at Liggett Stashower
- Support Housing at Cleveland Action
9 years at this Job
Maintains human resources records by recruiting, selectingapplications, résumés, and applicant logs. Verifies candidatebackground through Department of Justice. Orienting and enrolling new employees by issuing forms, applications andverifying completion. Ensure Department of Corrections and Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Division contract compliance. Complete employer verifications, payroll entry, and wage deductions for employees. Travel to complete site visits with staff contracted to DOC facilities throughout the state.
- Human Resources Associate at Matt Talbot Recovery Services, Inc.
- Student Manager at Restaurant Operations
- Data Entry at Wagner Companies
- Birthday Party Hostess at Chuck E. Cheese
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.B.A - Human resource management
- Bachelor's - General edcuation
• Created new Human Resources Mission statement for the Department.
• Perform and document all employee related activity including transfers, pay changes, terminations, leave, and allowances.
• Provide support by handling questions, interpreting policy and procedure and perform new employee onboarding.
• Utilize PeopleSoft to enter data for Human Capital Management reporting
• Work in a unionized environment with multiple contracts.
- Human Resources Associate at CUNY York College
- Director of Human Resources at HARLEM UNITED
- HR Business Partner at The Corporate Source
- Human Resources Supervisor at NYL/YAI
4 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resources Management/Organizational Development