I am currently a Human Resources Associate with Sam's Club with roughly 200 employees. While in charge of hiring and training new associates, I also work with employees on a daily basis regarding payroll, benefits, scheduling, employment verification, and employee relations. I handle the unemployment claims as well as workers compensation claims.
- Human Resources Associate at Sam's Club
- Human Resources Associate at Sam's Club
- Cashier, Membership Desk Associate, and Member Service Supervisor at Sam's Club
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Management and Human Resources
I'm currently working as an Human Resources Associate for Goodwill Industries. I'm looking to find work as a Human Resources Generalist. I have my HRCI-aPHR Certification and will be taking the PHR test this year.
- Human Resources Associate at Goodwill Industries
- Online Teacher, China - ESOL Teacher at VIPKID
- Childcare Network Lead Teacher at VIPKID
- Human Resources Generalist at Subway
3 months at this Job
- Master's of Science degree - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Elementary Education
New York, NY
A leading global academic and educational publisher dedicated to serving the needs of researchers, teachers and professionals
Human Resources Associate 2018- Present
• Manage 40 individual's on Company's Independent Contractor program and determine eligibility as defined by New York City and Federal Worker Protection Laws
• Responsible for visa processes as it pertains to renewing internal visa applications, onboarding for new employees, and staying abreast to changes as they relate to Immigration Laws
• Co-facilitated research to evaluate exempt employee compensation rates as mandated by NYC's Wage and Hour Laws to ensure the company is paying competitively
• Lead project initiatives to drive employee engagement
- Human Resources Associate at SPRINGER NATURE
- Associate HR Specialist, Compensation & Benefits at SOTHEBY'S, INC
- Human Resources Administrator at SOTHEBY'S, INC
- HR Coordinator at HIGHGATE HOTELS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art - Psychology & Criminology
Maintains and monitors employee records related to events such as terminations, leaves, transfers, I9 support, and promotions. Resolves employee concerns regarding salaries, benefits, time and attendance, and other pertinent information. Interprets and explains human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, and regulations. Ensures company compliance with federal laws, including reporting and filing requirements. Handles and maintained confidential personnel files. Utilizes in-house applicant tracking system to assist managers with requisitions on staffing activities of internal/external associates. Assures problem resolution via email and telephone support. Provides superior customer service. Case management application experience. Updates the HR database with new employee information, changes in benefits and other details on a daily basis. Addresses employee conflicts immediately following all corporate procedures.
- Human Resources Associate at Home Depot Corporate - Human Resources Service Center
- Client Services Officer at City National Bank
- Team Lead of Customer Care at Synovus Financial Corporation
- Sr. Fraud Investigator/Team Leader, Bank Officer at SunTrust Bank Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school
HUMAN RESOURCES ANALYST (DECEMBER 2017 -NOVEMBER 2018), DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH-SEATTLE & KING COUNTY.
Within 6 months of working for Public Health of Seattle and King County as a Human Resources Associate, I was promoted to a Human Resources Analyst position through a competitive recruitment process. DUTIES AS HR ANALYST:
• Partner with hiring supervisors to identify and initiate actions required to facilitate recruitment and ensuring short-term and long-term strategies are aligned with department priorities and operational needs. The ability to use various applicant sourcing techniques to help cast a wide net of potential applicants.
• Process and manage protected leave requests, including family and medical leave, collaborating with stakeholders as needed.
• Collaborate with disability services and supervisors to facilitate disability accommodations.
• Advise, coach, and train managers and supervisors, in HR business processes as needed to support the department in achieving business results.
• Support and contribute to continuous process improvement of HR practices and processes, using lean principles.
• Coordinate efforts with a wide range of partners to help facilitate and implement best HR practices across the department.
• Implement a wide range of human resource programs, processes and procedures, assuring compliance with local, state, and federal laws, and collective bargaining agreements. DUTIES AS HR ASSOCIATE:
• Assist and guide new employees in the completion of new hire paperwork which includes scheduling appointments and processing hire documents.
• Coordinate and facilitate monthly new employee orientation.
• Provide intake support for family and medical leave requests and maintaining access database used to store information. Responsible for inputting FML request forms and medical certifications into HR database; sending out notices to employees and analysts to coordinate FML case management and running reports and queries to assist HR analysts with case management.
• Schedule and proctor employment examinations.
• Establish, maintain, and retrieve a variety of paper and electronic files. Establish, maintain, track, and retrieve information and compile data utilizing spreadsheets, databases, and paper records. Will involve data entry and developing and running queries.
• May assist employee health & safety coordinator with entering employee immunization and training information and pulling reports from the HR medical database.
• Assist work study coordinator with tracking hours, processing timesheets and reimbursement checks for Public Health work study students.
• Respond to inquiries, information requests, and requests for assistance from internal and external customers, including providing HR specific information and problem solving. May be required to deal with sensitive situations.
• Contribute to the HR unit's continuous process improvement efforts, including documenting processes, providing support in meetings, and following up as requested.
• Process and act as point of contact for supervisors who have questions about performance evaluation process.
• May process reclassification requests and assist in making classification recommendations.
• Prepare statistical reports, compile, interpret, verify and correct data.
• Develop job announcements and screen applications for employment.
- HUMAN RESOURCES Associate - Human Resources Analyst at DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH-SEATTLE & KING COUNTY
- HUMAN RESOURCES ASSOCIATE at KING COUNTY BENEFITS AND RETIREMENT
- SALES COUNSELOR at LA FITNESS
- Owner/Operator/Manager at Detailing King
5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Responsible for the coordination of the human resource, employee relations functions and payroll processing. Work with members of the leadership team to recruit a highly qualified and effective workforce in support of the Office's vision, mission and goals. ✓ Prepares and processes new employee paperwork, including personal action forms, assignment changes, employee contracts & renewals, salary advancements, special work assignments, separations, etc. ✓ Ensures completeness, accuracy and compliance with budget constraints, merit rules, leave plans, compensation plans, etc. for all employee compensation concerns. ✓ Assists department management with recruiting efforts which includes updating job descriptions; completing requisition paperwork; coordinating the interview process with the hiring supervisor; scheduling interviews and notifications to applicants of interview results; making job offers and providing a contact point for employees. ✓ As the departmental Payroll Liaison, runs payroll queries and reports. Imports and exports data between various systems, Excel, Access and word as needed. ✓ Conducts research, compiles statistical information and prepares reports for management as requested. ✓ As the departmental benefits liaison, coordinates various employee related programs including the information center, commute options and combined charitable campaign. ✓ Conducts new employee orientation and provides training to department staff on benefits information, workplace policies and procedures, reference materials and general information. ✓ As the departmental HR Associate, assists management with the performance management process. ✓ Assists in the development of employee rubrics that provide valid and reliable data on employee performance. ✓ Assist in development of performance based compensation system for agency. ✓ As the parking coordinator maintains and monitors all parking related documentation in addition to the blue cards issued by Risk Management. ✓ As trip reduction coordinator, maintains all documentation related to the program and disseminates information to all employees. ✓ Responsible for the evaluation, preparation and monitoring of special projects related to educational programs from various organizations and governmental entities for their distribution to school districts. ✓ Emergency Evacuation Liaison ✓ Provide backup to other divisions as needed and other duties as assigned. ✓ Administers the Employee Concerns Resolution Program in collaboration with the Human Resources Assistant Superintendent. ✓ Works with employees and supervisors to resolve any concerns relating to Merit Rules, Human Resource Plans, Personnel Procedures, Department work rules, and unsafe or unhealthy work environments. ✓ Collaboratively resolves questions and/or concerns at the lowest level possible.
- Human Resources Associate at Maricopa County School Superintendent's Office (Maricopa County)
- Human Resources Specialist at Maricopa County Attorney's Office (Maricopa County)
- Human Resources Coordinator at Florence Crittenton Services
- Human Resources Technician - Classified/Hourly Staff at Glendale Elementary School District
11 months at this Job
- Received certificate in Bilingual Exec. Secretarial Science. - Secretarial courses
- Support the Head of Compensation & Benefits with mid-year and end-year salary pay reviews. - Occasional travel to sister offices in Singapore and The Netherlands for development and implementation of new Oracle HR platform. - Manage all employee benefits (Health, Insurance, Welfare, and Money Saving programs). - Manage visas, and work permits for international employees. - Monitor local procedures and policies are followed correctly (Learning & Development, Onboarding, Exit processes, Payroll, Inclement weather etc.). - Manage the 401(k) benefits, support annual audits, respond all queries and questions, and safeguard all processes are followed correctly. - Act as a liaison between the HR department and the Finance department on payroll and benefits matters. - Generate recruitment, exit process, learning and development, benefits, and other HR data management reports analysis. - Manage and maintain HR financial records for accounting of expenses. - Monitor all exit interviews and exit procedures to produce initiatives for employee retention. - Address and manage all performance related issues. - Manage employee training expense budget of $80k per year. Associate Human Resources Generalist* - Oversee of benefits provided locally, and ensure they are followed correctly. - Manage all benefit-related queries and questions in the US and Argentinian offices, ensuring all local procedures (enrolment, changes, leavers etc.) are followed correctly. - Resolve all HR issues for local workforce. - Ensure that processes and policies are applied correctly, fairly, and kept up to date with local and global legislative changes. - HR first point of contact for the local work force, explaining HR processes, policies and systems to all employees. - Support all HR matters including administration of employee data and records, recruitment, onboarding, learning and development, compensation and benefits, general HR processes, other HR data management. - Work locally and globally on HR projects and initiatives to improve HR processes and practices. - Ongoing Global HR training to cover international aspects as needed. - Provide support to the Head of HR on all HR matters. Human Resources Operational Services Administrator* - Perform as Super User to all HRIS including but not limited to Oracle, Taleo, Halogen and ADP WorkForce Now. - Manage the administration of payroll processes locally and internationally, biweekly and monthly respectively. - Manage the administration of benefits, STD, LTD and FMLA. - Lead the Open Enrollment and Wellness period for regional workforce. - Manage the recruitment process for, internship, temporary and contracting positions. - Deliver excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication and organizational skills. - Provide administrative support during onboarding, orientation, employee services, retention, performance management, development, recruitment and transition processes. - Manage the implementation and delivery of regional sponsored or piloted L&D events and provide feedback of these. - Manage the implementation and development of HRIS updates and changes. - Educate, advise and support staff members in respect to all HRIS applications. - Engage and educate staff members on policies and regulations. - Act as fist line advisor to all staff on the organization's policies and procedures. - Perform reconciliation of monthly invoices to ensure accuracy and timely payments. - Maintain up to date knowledge about the local and global legal aspects and policies. - Construct and lead HR related communications, seminars, and trainings to educate staff members.
- Human Resources Associate Manager at INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE ORGANIZATION
- Human Resources Business Partner at SIEMENS
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- MASTER'S - HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- BACHELOR'S - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Newport Beach, CA PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers. For 45+ years, PIMCO's partnered with a wide range of institutions including corporations, central banks, universities, endowments and foundations, and public and private pension and retirement plans. Human Resources Associate * Manage new hire orientation and senior leadership onboarding program * Onboard new hires and complete I-9 employment verification * Create, audit and maintain employee files * Process promotions, transfers, terminations, name changes * Create offer letters and internal transfer letters * Generate verification of employment letters * Assist employees with questions regarding time cards, payroll, benefits * Answer general questions regarding company policies and procedures * Point of contact for domestic and global relocations * Manage year-end performance management and compensation processes * Support voluntary and involuntary termination process * Manage immigration support for sponsored employees * Conduct exit interviews and respond to former employee's questions * Respond to internal/external audits and subpoenas * Generate HR reports as requested * Various ad hoc projects
- Human Resources Associate at PIMCO
- Human Resources Analyst at CMG Financial
- Human Resources Analyst, AVP at Bank of the West
- Human Resources Associate, Officer at Bank of the West
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Human Resource Management
Skills Used Problem solving, research, critical thinking, customer service, multitasking As a Human Resource Associate, I research and provide resolutions to inquires from managers of all levels and employees. I have served as a team lead to train and onboard new employees. Run queries for leaders or for research purposes. Connect with employees and management via WebEx to assist with navigation and resolve technical problems. Assisted with writing the Standard Operating Procedures for the department. Handled and explained performance management, the annual bonus program, market and merit increases, job profiles, pay ranges and bands, annual computer based learning, promotion approvals, and various other changes to employee records.
- Human Resources Associate at Sentara Healthcare
- HR Specialist at Sentara Healthcare
- Human Resources Operations Coordinator II at Xerox
- Sales Associate at New York and Company
at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Passed course - Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- For Human Resources, ensures that all records are current, all required filings are performed, and all related paperwork is completed - Maintains documentation that brings Human Resources policies up-to-date - Maintains complete personnel records within the company - Administers Section 125 Cafeteria Benefit Plans, 401k Plans, and all other employee benefits - Completes State EDD, SDI, and PFL requests. - Manages employee leaves and requests for accommodations - Handles worker's compensation claims - Receives employee complaints and completes investigations - Prepares responses to legal documents regarding earnings withholdings and garnishments - Manages safety program and variety of human resources training for supervisors and employees. - Completes any other Human Resources tasks assigned by Chief Operations Office. Accounting - Rancho Cordova, California May 2007 to June 2012 - Ensured the completeness of records and books by performing numerous accounting tasks throughout the accounting period - Assisted with various important ad hoc accounting projects - Managed daily balancing of accounts and financing promotions for 7 retail stores. - Provided guidance and training to other employees in completing accounting tasks
- Senior Human Resources Associate at Eugene N. Gordon, Inc
- at Eugene N. Gordon, Inc
- Assistant Operations Manager/ Corporate Office Administrator at Eugene N. Gordon, Inc
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts
- Certificate in Bible and Ministry
- - Liberal Arts