Human Resources Business Partner. SEIU and CNA unions 900+ employees
- Human Resources Business Partner at Sutter Heather
- Human Resources Business Partner at Chevron
- Employee Relations Counselor - Corporate HR at Chevron
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Human Development
Brighton, CO 2016-Present Manufacturer of Wind Turbines for Renewable and Sustainable Energy Solutions Human Resources Business Partner Valued member of the Senior Management Team for the Nacelles Factory. Involved in all strategic planning and driving people-centered initiatives to ensure the successful business outcomes. Trusted as a resource for the global and regional People and Culture organization of Vestas.
- Human Resources Business Partner at Vestas Wind Technology
- Human Resources Manager at FIRST RF Corporation
- HR Manager at TerraLUX
- Human Resources Director at Centennial Peaks Hospital
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Organization Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Baltimore, MD Leidos and the Information Systems and Global Solutions business of Lockheed Martin combined in 2016 making Leidos the largest global IT and technical services provider to the federal government. Human Resources Business Partner 2006 to Present Serve as strategic business partner to globally located leadership (VPs, Directors, Managers, Program Managers and Team Leads) across multiple business areas and programs. Supervise strategic planning and execution of employee engagement programs that encourage cross-functional collaboration to meet changing organizational goals; engage executive sponsors, coordinate multidisciplinary work teams and manage budgets, compliance, employee relations, training, immigration, talent management and reporting.
- Human Resources Business Partner at Lockheed Martin
- Human Resources Manager at
- J. Crew, Kraft at WorldCom, MCI and Verizon
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Human Resource Development
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
One of the Largest Non-Profit organization in the Memphis area that provides stability to families and children. HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER Provides comprehensive human resources consultation and support services with the express purpose of maximizing the effectiveness of business and human resources initiatives that promote the organization's strategic objectives.
- Human Resources Business Partner at Porter-Leath
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER -MidSouth Region at Carrier Enterprise (CE)
- Human Resources Generalist at Dohmen Life Science Services (DLSS)
- Human Resources Coordinator at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master - Management and Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - HR Management
- Bachelor of Science
HR management for 14 clients and 600 employees Assist with deployment of standard HR tools and services for client by:
● Implementing performance management procedures to develop staff growth
● Annually reviewing job descriptions with management
● Revising employee handbook for compliance updates
● Providing compensation bench marking for clients
● Full cycle recruiting for manufacturing and charter schools Partner with clients to diagnose, design, and implement HR solutions based on client needs, leveraging internal resources and creating efficiencies through:
● Implementing time keeping solutions for clients
● Introduce cloud based HRIS with electronic onboarding
● Assisting with talent retention and development
● Coordinating and improving open enrollment experience
● Resolving employee conflicts
● Facilitating focus groups to improve culture Coordinate communication of questions and problem resolutions to clients by:
● Manage two Axios claims representatives for FMLA and ADAAA process
● Provide support for Human Resources Business Partner team
● Coordinating information and statements for unemployment claims Provide support for ongoing management of client relationships, including:
● Facilitating meetings and prepared materials to ensure client needs aligned with service
● Addressing client/employee questions and concerns in person, via phone, and email; resolving problems and document appropriately Develop resources that are used in consulting service by:
● Prepare training materials for clients
● Assemble benefit packages for annual enrollment and new hires
● Present manager training to improve employment law compliance and employee relations
- Human Resources Business Partner at AXIOS HR
- HR Specialist at BASIC
- Payroll Consultant at BASIC
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
San Antonio, TX Conceptualize and implement enhanced talent development, employee services, and benefits administration programs for a global distributor of technology products, services, and solutions (Nasdaq: TECD). HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER (July 2016 to Present) Oversee talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, and process improvement initiatives. Frequently collaborate with senior leadership and Center of Excellence (COE) management to efficiently complete multiple concurrent HR projects/programs. ♦ Serve as a coach and mentor to management during organizational/policy changes including personnel reassignments that elevated employee productivity. ♦ Played a key role in post-acquisition integration efforts by scheduling biweekly web conferences between the management teams of Tech Data and AVNET leading to increased cooperation. ♦ Selected by HR VP to support an international sales division with 1 SVP, 11 Vice Presidents and 600+ total employees representing $13B annual revenue. ♦ Resolve escalated employee issues/disputes and aligned company policies with applicable regulations, preventing any penalties, fines, and litigation. ♦ Designated to serve on the Corporate Diversity Council and represent the Human Resources Organization as Leader of the Inclusive Action Team (IAT).
- HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER at Tech Data Corporation
- DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES at Forest Park Medical Center
- DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES at Baptist Health System
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER at Kinetic Concepts, Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Religion - Religion
Maryland Heights, MO Facilitate polyurethane spray foam division and manage corporate benefits and payroll administration for a private equity owned chemical manufacturer with 500 employees. HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER (Oct 2016 to Nov 2018) Directed all functions of HR within locations of Cartersville, GA, spring, TX, Regina, and SK CN. Steered 3 direct reports, including senior HR generalist, corporate payroll administrator, corporate HR benefits administrator, and corporate HR generalist. Crafted and documented data for reduction-in-force, engaged with legal counsel to assess paired comparisons and decisional units, and managed employee terminations. Coordinated with VP of HR to manage documentation prior to Accella's purchase by Carlisle Construction Materials. Designed new sales commission structure for spray foam sales force by interacting closely with business unit leaders. ♦ Led corporate HR initiatives, such as executing new payroll/HRIS system and policy for electronic access, and interacting with IT to organize single sign on communication and training to employees. ♦ Credited with developing compensation review process for plant locations across entire business to deliver leaders information on wage comparisons and devise ranges for like jobs across business units. ♦ Produced and executed effective growth plans for departments, such as customer service, shipping receiving, and sales by communicating directly with business unit leaders and plant managers. ♦ Aided in designing and training protocol for new performance development process that changed focus from strengths/weakness analyses to provide feedback to employee for impact on the company. ♦ Led HR integration of new business unit to execute benefit plans and official job offers and configure employee census data into new payroll system for 40 employees and 9 contract labor individuals
- HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER at Accella Performance Materials
- Human Resources Director at Synergetics USA, Inc
- HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR at Brown Distributing Company, Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Arts
As a Human Resources Business Partner administered human resources policies and programs for NFI across multiple sites in the region. Administered and oversaw programs for talent management, organizational planning and development, retention, training, employee relations, compensation, and benefits. Provided ongoing human resources expertise and counseled to local leadership. Provided excellent HR service to all levels of employees as an individual contributor. Maintained a strong dotted line to leaders supported.
• Understand business goals and recommended approaches to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and within the company.
• Integrated the talent management process to include detailed analysis of potential talent gaps and development of career plans.
• Ensured review process is administered fairly and effectively. Assisted managers and employees in preparing Individual Development Plans.
• Partnered with the Learning and Development department to identify training needs.
• Conducted training for employees and leadership regarding new or updated regulations, HR issues, new hires and onboarding.
• Made recommendations to identify and retain current talent as well as attract outside talent to the business.
• Reviewed applicant qualifications and assisted recruiting in local hiring needs. Recommended internal candidates for further considerations. Worked with hiring manager and recruiting to help determine compensation and total package.
• Conducted exit interviews with employee leaving the company to gauge areas of success and opportunities for improvement.
• Worked with managers to facilitate the positive and legal handling of employee relations and communication matters.
• Investigated and liaison with Legal department to respond to complaints of harassment, discrimination, employee grievances and other sensitive issues.
• Assisted managers in required personnel functions such as disciplinary procedures, leave of absence process, termination process, and appropriate corresponding paperwork and documentation.
• Maintained the confidential nature of all employee and company proprietary and privileged information used or observed in the course of performing job duties.
• Maintained current knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures with HR field.
• Prepared and analyzed data relevant to assignments and in the course of fulfilling normal HR related tasks.
• Partnered with HR team for the completion of HR initiatives/projects.
• Partnered with compensation department on wage recommendations and regional studies and FLSA job assessment advice as needed.
- Human Resources Business Partner at NFI
- Human Resources Manager at Tropicale Foods, Inc
- HR/Benefits Administrator at Cardenas Markets
4 years, 2 months at this Job
Northfield IL 2015- Present
The College of American Pathologists is the leading organization of board-certified pathologists which serves patients,
pathologists, and the public by fostering and advocating excellence in the practice of pathology and laboratory medicine
Human Resources Business Partner
Responsibilities include developing and maintaining relationships with CAP leaders in order to effectively support
business function strategy, influencing business leader decisions and developing targeted HR strategies to optimize assigned business unit outcomes (population of 225). Partners with HR team members and Director of
HR on achievement of Affirmative Action Plan targets, HR process improvements, workforce planning strategies and Employer Value Proposition initiatives. Selected Achievements:
• Performance Management: Advising new managers through annual performance review submission process, coached managers on the importance of setting clear expectations and providing continuous feedback; successfully addressed a variety of performance concerns. Credited with significant improvement of a number of long-term low performers; opened dialogue with and devised exit strategies for a number of disengaged employees.
• Talent Support and Evolving Culture: Building relationships and networks to improve access to the sought-after medical and technical candidate pools, decreasing time to fill by 15% on average. Devised creative strategies for lattice career moves in business areas with scarce promotional opportunities. In 2017, secured support and sponsorship of C-level executives on Flexible and Remote Work program initiative, lead program implementation and socialization. As a result, employer support of autonomy and flexibility were the highest scoring areas in employment engagement survey in 2018.
• Change Management: Guided business unit through a smooth large-scale reorganization, with focus on enhancing laboratory customer experience while aligning employee skills to right positions. Defined and tracked unit specific metrics to monitor progress. Successful reorganization resulted in a reduction of accreditation survey decision time from 26 to 19 days. Assisted with identifying job redundancies and orchestrated reduction in force initiatives without causing disruption to daily operations of the unit.
• Training and Development: Built a case for and designed Coaching and Feedback Connect, peer-to-peer learning events for managers. Facilitated Accelerating Performance and Legal Issues management sessions, served as a welcome ambassador in new employee orientations. Contributed to evaluation and selection of a leadership development program. The new learning opportunities resulted in favorable feedback in the employee engagement survey and a reduction in employee-manager disputes.
- Human Resources Business Partner at College of American Pathologists
- Assistant Director Human Resources at Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare, Inc
- HR Manager/Operations and IT Liaison at Blue Canyon Partners Consulting
- at Blue Canyon Partners Consulting
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Organizational Management
Chattanooga, TN August 2016 - Present Leading provider of home repair solutions serving over 3 million customers across US and Canada Human Resources Business Partner Compile business and industry information to gain a clear understanding of business strategy and operating plan, Generate HR strategy to drive productivity and business results, Guide and partner with site leaders on issues such as organizational design, talent management, developing a pipeline of talent and employee engagement and cultural organizational change, Oversee strategic and operational HR support to both Corporate and Contact Center Operations personnel; approximately 370 employees, Designed and established LOA tracking system for contact center business model, Directed and managed company events totaling over $180k in the last year, Develop and administer plans and procedures in functional areas of HR. Provide leadership coaching and feedback; acting as a "sounding board" for senior leadership, Address complex employee relations matters, investigate, where appropriate and provide appropriate recommendations, Influence leadership's coaching, counseling and conflict resolution strategies. Illustrate work with integrity and trust and model behavior that respects employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core values of the company and culture. Key Initiatives * Drove an integrated talent strategy across the site to identify talent at all levels and ensure robust development planning. * Facilitated brand and culture changes, promoting championing and supporting organizational change and employee engagement opportunities * Directed and guided HR Administrator work activities and performance LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabetherlikaulfuss/
- Human Resources Business Partner at HOMESERVE USA
- Employee Development (HR) Business Partner II at BEAULIEU OF AMERICA
- Human Resources Manager II at CABELA'S INC
- Human Resources Services Consultant at BLUECROSS BLUESHIELD OF TENNESSEE
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration