Human Resources Consultant Advises management on the formulation and administration of plans and policies for human resource activities. Acts as an external consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to human resource issues relating to the assigned program or section area. Develops, revises and implements HR policies and procedures. Conduct investigations regarding workplace misconduct, EEO violations and requested ADA accommodations and submit formal findings and/or recommendations. Delivered Results: ➲ Wrote on-boarding and HR policies for small, independent businesses. ➲ Implemented centralized databases to track employee life cycle. ➲ Customized orientation for field and office employees. ➲ Modified orientation presentations for new hires based upon business needs.
- Independent Human Resources Consultant at BUCKEYE HUMAN RESOURCES, LLC
- Human Resources Consultant at MS CONSULTANTS
- at OHIO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
- Human Resources Administrator at OHIO DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. in Human Resources Management - Human Resources Management
Human Resources Consultant assisting small businesses with H.R. needs including benefit plan design, open enrollment, training and policies and procedures.
- Human Resources Consultant (Contract) at The Bramble Group
- Sr. H.R. Business Partner at A. SCHULMAN
- at FAMOUS SUPPLY
- Corporate Human Resources Director at FAMOUS SUPPLY
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Strategic Planning
Develop policies, procedures & performance management systems for businesses without full-time human resources o Create/communicate/administer HR policies/procedures/employee handbooks. department. o Advise/counsel managers on personnel practices, policies and employment law. o Provide job specifications and job descriptions. o Classify employees and contractors in compliance with FSLA and IRS requirements. o Develop training materials to meet employer needs when appropriate. HIGHEST PROFILE CLIENT: Apache Corp. - GOM Logistics (Fortune 500) Lafayette, LA 2 years Developed, produced, built and implemented eLearning program for logistics department in Gulf of Mexico region. o Developed eLearning module to teach offshore supply vessel captains how to use a computer-generated vessel log Apache: International energy producer of oil & natural gas with $12.1 billion/year in revenue. system (Program encompassed research of vessel program, development of training, creation of eLearning module with built-in accountability testing.) Followed-up with vessel companies ensuring all captains had 80%+ proficiency. o Provided vessel owners instructions about monitoring efficiencies specified by initiation of data collection to present findings to management and vessel owners. o Conducted program follow-up with consultant visitation onboard all vessels in contracted fleet of 50 vessels, which were met at ports across gulf coast. Analyzed co-employment issues within logistics department. o Identified co-employment findings and presented to management. Suggested / implemented corrective measures to bring department into compliance by successfully reclassifying contractors and employees under IRS and FLSA compliance rules.
- HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT at Human Resources, LLC
- Human Resources Supervisor at Baker Hughes, Inc
- Human Resources Director at Cenergy International Services
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - General Studies - Dual Minors: Criminal Justice, Psychology
Human Resources Consultant
• Provides human resources consulting services for small sized organizations by analyzing current policies, procedures, and programs and making recommendations. Client Portfolio: Catalyst Management Group, Pontiac, MI Right Care Home Healthcare, Columbus, OH FruttaBowls, Miamisburg, OH StockX, Detroit, MI
- Human Resources Consultant (Contract) at Independent Contactor
- Human Resources Representative / Labor Representative at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Human Resources Generalist at AM General
- Human Resources Representative at General Motors
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Employment and Labor Relations
- Bachelor's - Sociology
2018- present (Independent Contractor)
● Human Resources Consultant for small business in the Texas area: Dallas-Ft. Worth and Houston. and Fl.- Miami.
● Responsible to provide consulting and support the HR operations with organization and development of the human capital, developing company policies and procedures, recruiting and workforce planning, employee relation guidelines, unemployment compliance, benefits, and recognition program, training and development, HR strategies, and safety guidelines. specific for the organization needs.
● Ensuring the workforce is operating at high levels of productivity and efficiency and be in compliance to achieve company goals.
- Human Resources Consultant at HR Independent Consultant
- Human Resources Manager at Hollander Sleep Products
- HR Engagement Partner- Manager at Essilor of America
- HR Generalist at Essilor of America, Inc.
8 months at this Job
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- SHRM Certification
- MBA - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Marketing
Hudson, OH Offer HR consulting services to diverse business and sports psychology clients. Independent Human Resources Consultant (2018 to Present) Partner with clients to identify and recommend strategies to improve productivity, strengthen employee management, and boost efficiency while implementing cost-efficient processes, enforcing compliance, and devising plans to decrease risk. ♦ Fronted annual benefits renewal negotiations and prepared a mid-sized specialty retailer for open enrollment.
- Independent Human Resources Consultant at Center for Peak Performance, LLC
- Vice President, Talent at Ruby Tuesday, LLC
- Director, Human Resources & Talent Management at Jo-Ann Stores, LLC
- Director, Human Resources & Total Rewards at Jo-Ann Stores, LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Management - HR & Psychology
2018-PRESENT Company Goal: to become the premier quality food retailer in the world. My role and work performed: Temporary Human Resources Consultant. Conduct various outside HR functions: Associates are splintered off for testing and evaluation for quality assurance and job satisfaction. Other Associates are retrained using behavioral methods, in areas (safety improvement, critical thinking, customer service delivery, workplace harassment sensitivity training, workplace bullying and violence and product knowledge). Perform blind audits of random Performance Appraisals to assess results for organizational risk.
- Temporary Human Resources Consultant at PUBLIX
- Human Resources Business Partner at NEPENTHE MUSIC ALLIANCE
- at COHAN & EICHELHART LLC
- Human Resources Generalist at WELLNESS CENTER OF SOUTH FLORIDA
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Sociology
Since Alfa Leisure went out of business, I have been providing Human Resources Consulting services to small businesses and individuals. The services have included, but have not been limited to Recruitment, Policy Writing, and Dispute Resolution. My clients have been in Healthcare, Pet Foods, Automotive Repair, Pet Supplies, Reference Labs, Education, Trade Associations, and others.
- Independent Human Resources Consultant at Human Resources Consulting
- Director of Human Resources and Owner Relations at Alfa Leisure, Inc
- Human Resources Director at Micro Motors/Pro-Dex Corporation
- Human Resources Manager at Self-employed
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Political Science
formerly MIMA), Downers Grove, IL Sept 2014 - Present The most comprehensive, trusted source of practical human resource expertise, continuously improving the performance of the member employers in the region. Human Resources Consultant Providing on or off-site HR services or project partnering with members for most HR Generalist functions. Currently recruiting for Sales, New Business Development, and Supply Chain positions, utilizing the Luceo ATS (applicant tracking system).
- Human Resources Consultant at MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF ILLINOIS
- Human Resources Manager - Senior HR Leader at Multiple Manufacturing Plants/Business Units at ILLINOIS TOOL WORKS (ITW)
- Human Resources Manager at FORM PLASTICS COMPANY
- Human Resources Manager at SYMTEC INCORPORATED
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resources Management
ADP System Analyst – MGK Pest Control Solutions November 2018 – January 2019 Partnered with Human Resources leadership team to update and implement process and procedure within ADP Workforce Now to streamline process, ensure accurate record keeping and reporting analytics. Analyzed current workflow for applicant tracking and benefits administration and consulted with the leadership team to recommend and implement best practices within ADP Workforce now to streamline process and utilize ADP to its full functionality. Human Resources Consultant – Rihm Kenworth January 2019 – Current Short term assignment with a fluid end date to fill in for an HR professional on leave of absence. Focus is on updating Paycom HRIS and payroll to its full capacity specific to applicant tracking and recruitment, on boarding, benefits administration, payroll processing, and overall system management. Partner with leadership team to recommend best practices to streamline internal process and procedure within the HR function.
- Human Resources Consultant (Contract) at Robert Half
- Human Resources Business Partner at FIRST AMERICAN MORGTAGE SOLUTIONS
- SR Human Resources Generalist at AMERITA SPECIALTY INFUSIONS
- Human Resources Generalist at PROBUILD
4 months at this Job
- Masters of Industrial Organizational Psychology - Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Science - Social Science/History