Consultant) - Charlotte, NC & Dallas, TX 2014 - Present
• Strategic Planning Human resources consulting firm specializing in coaching and career transition services.
• Account Management Training & Human Resources Consultant
• Client Relationship Consult with and provide guidance and coaching to individual clients on job searches, Management career transitions, entrepreneurship, and retirement.
• Project Management
• Coach business professionals, executives, and university clients through the career
• P&L Responsibility transition or business development process.
• Collaborate with clients to identify targeted career positions, design and define career
• Process Improvement / branding through negotiating and accepting new employment. operational performance
• Facilitate customized on-site job search and retirement workshops for corporate
• Manage service clients. Served as primary corporate workshop facilitator. engagement and
- Training & Human Resources Consultant at MERIDIAN RESOURCES
- Branch Manager at D&L PARTS COMPANY
- Business Development Manager at MERIDIAN RESOURCES
- INDEPENDENT LOAN CONSULTANT/BROKER at
5 years at this Job
- Certification - Society for Human Resource Management
As Human Resources Consultant II, I implemented Paylocity's Enterprise client's HR Products. These products included ACA, Compliance Dashboard, Web Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance Management, E-Verify, Compensation Management, HR On Demand, HR Support Center and Enhanced HR.
- Human Resources Consultant II at Paylocity
- Professional Services Representative III at Paylocity
- Professional Services Representative II at Paylocity
- Professional Services Representative I at Paylocity
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science
I am a staff manager and a human resources consultant. I have worked here for three years. Have been promoted three times in the last three years.
- Human resources consultant at Church Of Scientology Portland
- Human Resources Consultant at
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a Human Resources consultant, I help companies set up Human Resources departments or improve existing ones, via projects or contract assignments. This includes everything from policies/procedures, recruitment, communications, staff development, structural planning, and operational solutions.
- Human Resources Consultant (Contract) at Growth Cultures, LLC
- Chief Operating Officer at BrandStar
- Director/VP/EVP of Human Resources at
- Human Resources Director/ Executive Ombudsman at
11 months at this Job
- Masters - Human Resources
- Certification - Leadership
- Bachelors - Human Resources
Workers Compensation Leadership Development Project Management Training and Coaching Compensation Management Investigations Human Resources Consultant Employers Council (Denver, CO) May 28,2018 - Present - Consulting in multiple industries in both for profit and non-profit space, both in office as well as remote roles. - Compensation and staffing assessment, workforce planning, talent management and recruiting up to C-suite - Organization restructure - Compensation assessment and strategic planning - Executive consultation - Conflict resolution including BOD conflict and governance complaints - HR, HRIS, payroll support, advisor and training - Handbook and policy review and development - Job analysis and Job description development - I-9 Audits, HR Audits, other analytics as needed - Open Enrollment and other benefits related projects
- Human Resources Consultant at Employers Council
- HR Director at Brakes Plus, Inc
8 months at this Job
Hudson, OH Offer HR consulting services to diverse business and sports psychology clients. Independent Human Resources Consultant (2018 to Present) Partner with clients to identify and recommend strategies to improve productivity, strengthen employee management, and boost efficiency while implementing cost-efficient processes, enforcing compliance, and devising plans to decrease risk. ♦ Fronted annual benefits renewal negotiations and prepared a mid-sized specialty retailer for open enrollment.
- Independent Human Resources Consultant at Center for Peak Performance, LLC
- Vice President, Talent at Ruby Tuesday, LLC
- Director, Human Resources & Talent Management at Jo-Ann Stores, LLC
- Director, Human Resources & Total Rewards at Jo-Ann Stores, LLC
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Management - HR & Psychology
Position Title: Human Resources Consultant, Supervisor - Debbie Lovelace, Contact Number is 540-983-4139. Duties included providing consultant services for all levels of employees. Focus and area of expertise for this position was compliance with State and Federal regulations. I was primarily involved with the Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Plan development. This involved gathering data, comparing actual performance in such areas as recruitment, problem solving, and compensation to the requirements set forth in law and conducting an analysis to determine Company's compliance. My second area of focus was outreach for the employment of veterans and people with disabilities. Carilion demanded that employees consistently deliver the best in customer service and, as a team member, demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with patients, families, visitors and other employees. In this position, I was required to brief senior managers and supervisors with regard to their responsibilities regarding compliance and to interpret laws, regulations, and policies for all levels of management. I prepared or reviewed all disciplinary actions, completed a Douglas Factor analysis on each case, consulted with legal counsel on all appealable actions, and in many cases issued the action to the affected employee.
- Human Resources Consultant at Carilion Clinic
- Human Resources Consultant at General Accounting Office, Department of Agriculture Graduate School
- Supervisory Personnel Management Specialist, GS at Health Services and Safety Programs
- Human Resources Strategic Consultant at National Imagery and Mapping Agency
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration
- Masters - Human Resources
Rock Hill, SC 2014 to 2018
Westinghouse Electric Company is the world's leading supplier of safe and innovative nuclear technology.
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT
Human Resources Business Partner (sole provider at site) for diverse population including craft employees,
engineering staff, IT Call Center, corporate center staff, remote employees and managers.
• Successfully supported in-sourcing of a 24/7 Global IT Service Center at the Rock Hill site.
• Effectively supporting cost-saving initiative to reduce Charlotte office footprint and move 55 employees to the Rock Hill site in support of bankruptcy initiatives.
• Supported transformation efforts associated with the unplanned shutdown of VC Summer Nuclear Units 2 & 3 which employed 4,500 employees, contractors, and casual employees including employee communications, partnering with legal and state officials regarding WARN notices.
• Successfully passed OFCCP Desk Audit
• Effectively leads complex Human Resources investigations and Employee Concerns Investigations at other Westinghouse or customer sites.
• Implemented HRIS process improvements significantly reducing number of SAP transactions for a casual workforce of approximately 300 employees.
• Successfully facilitated Success Factors Performance Management and Compensation calibrations sessions.
- HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT at WESTINGHOUSE ELECTRIC COMPANY
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER at CAROLINA PAD
- at CAROLINA PAD
- HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST at CAROLINA PAD
4 years at this Job
- MS - Industrial / Organizational Psychology
- BA - Psychology
Human Resources Consultant - Remote Present Consult clients in their Human Resources, Talent Management, Compensation practices. Vice President of Human Resources, Swire Properties- Miami, Florida January 2017 to January 2018 Responsible for the Human Resources Operation. Transitioned the company from ADP TotalSource (PEO) to establishing and internal Human Resources Department. Implemented a new HRIS system (Paycom) after evaluating different HRIS in the market. Negotiated the company health benefits as the employer for the first time, saving the company over $500,000. Revised Employee Handbook. In charged of the office move to a different location. Implemented a compensation structure for staff. Created and rolled out a staff engagement committee and a staff recognition and communication plan.
- Human Resources Consultant - Remote at Swire Properties
- Director of Human Resources at Trump National Doral
- Director of Human Resources at Naples Bay Resort & Marina
- Program Manager at Queens University of Charlotte
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Marketing & Theater
Logistics Director for Tri-State Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) and Director of Certification for Southern CT SHRM. Engagement with InterCommunity Health Care. Providing human resources guidance. Expertise includes data analytics, HR audit, policy review and compliance, talent development and performance management.
- HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT at Tri-State Society of Human Resources Management
- member of Northwell Health at NORTHERN WESTCHESTER HOSPITAL
- Emergency Room Volunteer at WESTERN CONNECTICUT HEALTH NETWORK, DANBURY HOSPITAL
- Compensation Specialist at ST. VINCENTS MEDICAL CENTER
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Industrial Psychology
- Master's - Human Resources