Buy For Less and Uptown Groceries Oklahoma City, OK
Human Resources Coordinator January 2018 – Present
Provide assistant to the HR Director and Employees
• Interacted with employees and help them with information and answers.
• Kept organized and filed active and inactive employees’ sensitive files.
• Help translating English to Spanish and vice versa.
• Run backgrounds for new hires.
- Human Resources Coordinator at Buy For Less and Uptown Groceries
- Student Worker Assistant in Admission and Records at Santa Barbara City College
- Administrative Assistant in Risk Management at
- Administrative Assistant at Business School
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - International Business
- - English as a Second Language
- - public relations
Louisville Metro Government – Human Resources Compliance Coordinator (06/2017 – Present)
• Compliance Analyst and Processing- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance Standards for Metro Government - City of Louisville, KY
• Compliance Analyst and Processing - Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Compliance Standards for Metro Government-City of Louisville, KY
• Analyze and Process Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Compliance Standards in accordance with DOT regulations for Metro Government, City of Louisville, KY
• Analyze and Process Monthly Drug and Alcohol Testing Procedures
• Training and Development – Conduct New Employee Orientations and ADA Training for HR Representatives
• Maintains Electronic Databases and Files for Compliance Analysis using software (Excel, Word)
• Accomplishments: Analysis and Processing – Government Procedures and Methods (ongoing)
- Human Resources Coordinator at Metro Louisville Government - Human Resources
- Assistant Manager at Walmart.com
- E learning Facilitator-HR at Purdue University Global
- Human Resource Assistant-Recruiting-Healthcare at KentuckyOne Healthcare
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Professional in Human Resources - PHR - HR-Training, Development, Employee Relations, Benefits, Payroll, Safety
- LICENSE Benefits - Health and Life Benefits Insurance - Benefits
- License and Certification - Healthcare - Certified Nursing Assistant - Certified Nursing Aide
- Master's - Business
Human Resources Coordinator with progressive experience managing employee hiring, onboarding, employee benefits & compliance, licensure tracking and HR records. Dependable and organized team player with the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently. Skilled at building relationships with employees across all levels of an organization. Currently Pursuing aPHR Certification.
- Human Resources Coordinator at ANSA Consultants, Inc
- at ANSA CONSULTANTS INC
- Administrative Assistant at
5 years, 9 months at this Job
Human Resources Coordinator, July 2017-Present
• Analyze employment related-data and prepare required reports
• Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed
• Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures
• Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
• Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork
• Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
• Schedule or administer skill, intelligence, psychological, or drug tests for current or prospective employees.
• Conduct new employee orientations
- Human Resources Coordinator at THE COMMUNITY BLOOD CENTER, Appleton, WI
- Sales Associate at ANN TAYLOR LOFT
- Rehab Assistant at BETTER LIFE CHIROPRACTIC & WELLNESS
- Sales Associate at ROGANS SHOES
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Interpersonal Communication
23400 Colonial Parkway; Katy, Texas 77493, 281-712-4400, Supervisor: Jennifer Brown Human Resources Coordinator/payroll DUTIES: Administers and answer questions regarding employee benefits, Prepare Offer Letters, Prepare new hires and terminations, Salary increases for department managers and Human Resource Manager approval, Maintain Personnel, medical and confidential files for designated locations, including filing, Order and maintain background checks on all applicants, Make badges for new employee to enter building with security, First points of contact for all new employees reviews and send appropriate paperwork to payroll for processing, Assist in processing unemployment claims, Correspond new policies and procedures, First point of contact for all staffing agencies, Working with HR Manager to find "unique" cost effective staffing solutions, Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level, Conduct Benefit orientation on a monthly basis for both day shift and night shift employee, Conducts new hire orientations for new employees, Handles all Safety boot reimbursements, Handles all verification of employment in a prompt manner, Backup to Payroll Administrator, Maintains company organizational Chart.
- Human Resources Coordinator/payroll at Dyna-Drill Technologies/Schlumberger
- Admitting Registrar/Representative at TOMBALL REGIONAL HOSPITAL
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion
Norcross, GA 2018 - Present
Full service search agency that provides services to more than 200 clients in the US centering on Korean and global companies in the automotive, heavy industry manufacturing, IT, accounting/finance and medical industries. Human Resources Coordinator
Hired to be integral part of the recruiting department of the company and to ensure organizational alignment and execution of the strategic priorities. Provide full service recruitment services to business partners while leading a significant shift in the
culture by focusing on customers, quality, and continuous improvement. Assist HR manager with recruiting efforts, arranging
interviews, overseeing new hire process, and maintaining employee records with Bullhorn ATS. Create and provide job
descriptions to both new and existing employees and assist with payroll processing.
● Staffed 100+ employees for Super Bowl LIII.
● Executed client control by successfully negotiating pay rates to attract high quality candidates.
● Performance led to promotion to lead staffing efforts including training new staffing coordinators.
- Human Resources Coordinator at JOYNUS
- Professional Volleyball Player at SVEDALA ELITE
- Compensation Consultant (Contract) at HANNA RESOURCE GROUP LLC
- Assistant Volleyball Coach at GWINNETT COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
As the Human Resources Coordinator responsible for the execution of the day-to-day operations of the HR Department.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing policy by educating and implementing procedural change requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Handles all administrative tasks for 4KID's onboarding experience, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
• Reviews job applicants within the applicant tracking system and initiates movement in regards to the employment process.
• Conducts regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Corresponds with job applicants by conducting phone screens, following up with questions via phone or email, uploading employment documents, setting up interviews, and documenting interactions.
• Prepares paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
• Coordinates on-boarding orientation for new hires on their respective start dates.
• Maintains all employee files, including initiating and collecting background clearances, annual paperwork, and staff evaluations in a timely manner.
• The primary backup for payroll processing, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes
- Human Resources Coordinator at 4KIDS
- Accounts Receivable Liaison at Bass Underwriters, Inc
- Veterans Services Officer Representative-Veterans Affairs Work Study at Kings County Veterans Services Office
- at United States Navy
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Human Resources - Human Resources
Total Care Services, Inc. Lanham, MD Human Resources Coordinator Assist department in carrying out various Human Resources and Training division procedures for all company employees. Terminate files. Send correspondence to Payroll/Accounting. Conducts nationwide background checks, pre-employment tests; conduct reference checks. Answer inquiries from other departments/employees. Send letters to employees and consultants in reference to expired documents. Set up appointments for interviews. Perform duties such as filing, faxing, and making copies as needed. Contact past employers for references on potential employees. Input/Update applications in the application database. Create databases to ensure documentation/procedures are accurate. Participate in recruitment effort for exempt and nonexempt personnel (excluding managerial levels and above); and help to coordinate the use of temporary employees. Update EEO-1 report. Assist in organizational training and development efforts. Maintain Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database as needed. Attend department meetings and trainings. Copying training support materials / handouts for training courses, and assisting with the creation or formatting of these where relevant. Keeping training records and files up to date, filing forms. Perform other duties as required and assigned. Diamond Auto Detailing Shop Suitland, MD Receptionist Ensure phone calls are redirected accordingly. Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner. Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents. Greet visitors, instruct to sign-in and assign visitors to appropriate conference rooms. Interview All Visitors not on staff with Total Care Services, Inc. Receive incoming calls and dispatch to appropriate department and staff. Receive and distribute in-coming mail, meter all outgoing mail and packages. Arrange pickup and delivery of courier services. Make sure lobby area is free of debris, have adequate chairs in the lobby area. Control the use of the copier and fax machine. Copy and fax (local) documents for staff that do not work in the office. Word process correspondence from the Office Manager for the company as assigned. Perform other duties as required and assigned. Wheeler & Associates, Inc. Washington, DC Individual Support Plan(ISP), Case Coordinator Coordinate meetings with health care providers, attorneys, quality trust advocates, residential providers, and case managers for the mentally challenged individuals. Accumulate, assemble, make any needed corrections to ISP document for scanning finalization and submit ISP documents to the Department on Disability Service. Maintain monthly ISP calendar. Provide weekly status reports on completed ISP meetings. Develop and prepare meeting notifications. Office Automation Clerk Department Of Housing Washington, DC Answered multi-line phones and responded patiently and courteously to callers requests Reconciled office budget allotment through distribution and bookkeeping of petty cash funds Maintained administrative records and budget; requisitioned supplies and equipment Maintained the organization and management of the filing system Drafted and typed a variety of correspondence, documents, memos and forms Performed various administrative tasks; faxing, filing, xeroxing, mail sorting and distribution, compilation of meeting minutes Office Manager Department Of Army Alexandria, VA Executed all duties as the Primary Director's personal assistant Served in multiple roles as an Office Manager to three executive departments Maintained travel schedule, monthly calendars and coordinated conferences Assembled and organized seminar materials and presentations Typed and formatted Director's correspondence, performed data entry and maintained databases involving federal grants
- Human Resources Coordinator at Total Care Services Inc.
11 years, 9 months at this Job
I started out as a recruiter, and then was promoted to a Human Resources Coordinator working out of the Lowell, MI office. I was in charge of interviewing applicants, recruiting, payroll, background checks, drug testing, employee relations, benefit administration, training, personnel documentation & many other human resources duties.
- Human Resources Coordinator at Manpower
- Licensed Professional Counseling Intern at CATHOLIC CHARITIES OF WEST MICHIGAN
- Church Group Leader at OUR LADY OF CONSOLATION CATHOLIC CHURCH
- Direct Care Counselor at St. John's Home
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Professional Counseling Candidate
- Masters of Human Services
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Newport Beach, CA Jan 2012 - Present
International Student Recruitment Agency
International Student Recruiter/Human Resources Coordinator
• Interviewed applicants for their educational objectives and Career Planning.
• Evaluated applicants for their educational interests and abilities.
• Provided the overview of the education at major educational institutions in the state of California and United States in general.
• Briefed applicants and explain the requirements of the selected Institution.
• Suggested the most suitable institution to the applicants.
• Advised and selected the most appropriate academic program based on the applicant's interest, abilities, and academic background.
• Assisted to obtain university admission (I-20) for international students.
• Provided general advice on the VISA requirements for the foreign students.
• Prepared and briefed candidates for the university orientation.
- International Student Recruiter/Human Resources Coordinator at Global Education Resources Inc
- Senior Human Resources Coordinator at University of California
- Senior HR Coordinator/ Accountant VI at Dealer Click Inc
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- MS - Kinesiology
- BS - HR and Business Management
- AA - Data Base Technology