at this Job
• Human Resources Coordinator
- Human Resources Coordinator at i engineering Myanmar Limited
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Physics
As a Human Resources coordinator I oversee many things at AGC. I work with employees face to face, benefits, process payroll, recruiting, order office supplies and employees uniforms, etc... I am a member of the HR Team and there are 3 of us in total; the administrator, myself, and the manager. For 2 months I ran HR in the absence of a manager and that was an accomplishment for myself because we have roughly 220 employees.
- Human Resources Coordinator at AGC FLAT GLASS
- Special Education Paraprofessional at USD 229
- Nursery Sales Associate at The Grass Pad
- Assistant Salon Director at Sun Tan City
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
- Some college
I started with Martin's in 2007 and worked my way up within the company. I have now been in a management position for over 5 years. As the human resources coordinator I am responsible for hiring, orientations, payroll, processing terminations, maintaining personnel files, maintaining compliance with minor labor laws, employee raises and reviews, assisting employees with benefits information, closing and opening the store. I am also in charge of the community affairs in my store. I have organized Snapshots with Santa for the last 5 years as well as all store cookouts, employee appreciation cookouts and I have made several public appearances presenting checks, scholarships, etc. on behalf of my store.
- Human Resources Coordinator at Martin's Super Markets
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
• HR Policies
• Applicant Tracking Systems
• Background Screening/Review
• Recruiting Support
• Resume Review
• Interviewing Robert Half Intl. - Tom Lange Company & Graybar Electric Company, St. Louis, MO Human Resources Coordinator - Contract, September 2018 - Present
• Responsible for the creation of onboarding email correspondence to all new hires.
• Post offer acceptance, initiate background verification for all candidates in 9 districts using Taleo. Monitor and adjudicate through Sterling Talent Solutions. Initiate drug screen through Pembrooke/Edrugtest and pre-work physical through WorkWell. Review for adverse findings and consult with Human Resource Directors and District Recruiters as needed.
• Create/edit job descriptions & post to online job boards.
• Review candidate resumes, create behavioral based interview questions and conduct phone screening for Account Manager and Administrative positions. Prepare interview summary and recommend candidates for in-person interviews with management.
- Human Resources Coordinator - Contract at Robert Half Intl. - Tom Lange Company & Graybar Electric Company
- Senior Human Resource Specialist - Onboarding Services at Leidos, Inc
- Practice Administrator at Integrative Family Medicine
- Recruiting Assistant - Contract at Express Employment Professionals
4 months at this Job
- Baccalaureate - Biology
- Bachelor of Arts degree - African American Studies and Psychology
As Human Resources Coordinator at The Skirvin Hilton I am responsible for the standard coordinator duties. I have gained the trust of the managers and fill in for the HR Director during her absences. To improve HR process, I brought the neglected HR filing system up to current standards. Being the face of HR at the hotel, the employees look to me first for any issues at the hotel. I collaborated with the culinary team to update the employee cafeteria menu to improve employee morale. I enjoy the coordination of special events and working as an ambassador to outside organizations coming to the hotel. I have won the monthly People Pleaser Award for outstanding service to our associates at the hotel.
- Human Resources Coordinator at Skirvin Hilton Hotel
- Pilot Thomas Logistics at
- Transportation Administrative Assistant at Gemini Motor Transport, L.P
- Compliance Specialist at Funds for Learning, LLC
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - General Business
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Administration
Human Resources Coordinator:
• Manage company drug and alcohol testing program to ensure all company and regulatory requirements are met.
• Maintain compliance with federal regulations.
• Coordinate the recruitment, screening, interviewing and selection of internal/external applicants.
• Post, maintain and track requisitions on numerous job boards.
• Coordinate all pre-employment activities as well as on-boarding process including all new hire paperwork, background checks, drug screens, offer letters, new hire orientation, etc.
• Complete and distribute monthly employment reports.
• Review and submit succession management reports to parent company.
• Create and maintain all personnel files and organization charts.
• Develop and maintain job procedures manual. Sr. Human Resources Assistant: Human Resources Assistant:
• Provided administrative support to the department to include timekeeping, travel arrangements, processing invoices and weekly management report.
• Maintained the department intranet page.
• Coordinated the annual leadership conference.
• Processed new contractors and ensured the required training was completed.
• Compiled HR client survey results.
• Managed the company American Express card program.
• Assisted training department with entering safety training records into the system and document scanning.
- Sr. Human Resources Coordinator at Northern Natural Gas
- Personal Lines Representative at All American Insurance
- Assistant Account Executive at Kirklin & Co, LLC
- Associate Account Manager at West Corporation
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resources and Family Sciences - Human Resources and Family Sciences
Human Resources Coordinator
• Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
• Assists in developing Human Resource department goals, objectives and structures. Implements performance management plans and employee development plans.
• Engages in employee relations practices needed for a positive employer/employee relationship and promotes employee motivation and morale. Conducts investigations upon complaints and counsels managers on employment issues.
• Provides custom and standard reports, employee handbooks and manuals. Assists with development of Human Resources policies regarding employee relations and partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, structures and laws.
• Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines
• Payroll administration for property personnel to include accurate processing of Benefit Hours, employees with multiple job functions, various pay codes, wage adjustments (positive and negative), fringe benefits, retroactive payments, etc.
• Property Onboarding/Orientation to include formal review of Local Standard Operating Procedures, Executive Team meet and greet, property tour and overview of benefit information
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees
• Enter and locate work-related information using computers
• Create and maintain employee personnel files
• Assist walk-in candidates with application procedures
- Human Resources Coordinator at Marriott International, Inc.
- Human Resources Generalist at A Trident USA Health Services Co
- Cashier/Vendor at Observ Inc
- Human Resources Manager at TRAVCO, Inc
4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Office Management
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
2016 – Current: Alorica, Inc., Robinson, PA Human Resources Coordinator Point of contact for all HR related matters including but not limited to new hire and termination processing, employee relations, benefits, leave processing, payroll and unemployment for a 400+ employee company. *Coordinate and deliver New Hire Orientation every two weeks. *Coordinate and deliver all training for new hires on software portals. *Provide all correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, etc. *Institute and carry out all programs, policies and procedures for all associates. *Facilitate LOA and Family Medical leave administration. *Provide aid to employees with basic benefit related questions. *Respond to routine and complex employee inquiries and needs as expressed by phone or e-mail in a timely manner. *Conduct research or investigate situations by collecting, organizing and analyzing information and identifying options for resolution. *Coordinate reminders and notifications to managers regarding performance appraisals for employees. *Lead all initiatives involving software transitions, policy acknowledgments, etc. *Active member of the Safety Committee and Non-Profit Charity, Making Lives Better with Alorica. *Work with Corporate Benefits group to process/maintain benefit enrollment applications *Ensure and maintain accurate information in Oracle HRIS database *Facilitate the gathering of requested information for state unemployment and represent the company in hearings regarding unemployment benefits. *Witness final warning presentation to employee by managers *Witness and/or conduct terminations being presented by managers and answer any questions *Chair the Safety Committee by conducting meetings once a month with selected reps; ensure hazard inspections are completed on a timely basis; Ensure compliance with OSHA reporting. *Lead the site chapter for Making Lives Better with Alorica, a charitable foundation that supports our employees experiencing hardship.
- Human Resources Coordinator at Alorica, Inc
- Human Resources Associate at YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh
- Human Resources Professional at Blackbox Network Services
- Human Resources Assistant at Family Hospice and Palliative Care
3 years at this Job
- Certification - Social Work
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Human Resources Coordinator in a movie theater's corporate office (full time temp assignment due to regular employee out on extended leave). -Provide administrative HR support by performing tasks such as processing transactions, data entry for effective record keeping, scanning, organizing files and similar activities. Perform clerical skills and tasks. -Use eVerify process, I-9 Forms and documentation accuracy. Perform internet based research. -Ensure accuracy of data change requests through HRIS system (UltiPro) and process data changes. -The data entry is all about efficiency, production, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Human Resources Coordinator at AppleOne
- Office Assistant, Remote at C.T.S. (Self Employed)
- Human Resources Coordinator (Consultant-Human Resources 2) at Oregon State University - Cascades
- Controller at Deschutes Pizza Company
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor degree - Business Administration